Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Clockify

De enige 100% gratis software voor urenregistratie voor teams.

Meer informatie over Clockify

Their customer support is also very good and has helped me when I've encountered issues with the software.

We create web software for a living, and we were so confused by much of the reporting that we couldn't determine what accurate numbers would be.

Beoordelingen van Clockify

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Clockify heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 4.783 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Clockify eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (4.783)

Elisabeth
Elisabeth
Executive Assistant
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

You need clockify in your business!

5,0 vorig jaar
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Virtual Assistant in VS
Human Resources, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Fantastic time tracker for online work

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Ease of use, almost seamless integration with Notion and other project management software

Lack of offline use, occasional crashes of the Notion integration

3 weken geleden

Hello Laura, Thank you for the review! We would encourage you to reach out to us at [email protected] in case you would like to send a more detailed feedback about offline usability and so we can assist you in investigating the Notion integration crashes you experienced. Looking forward to hearing from you there. Cheers!

Kristina
Bookkeeper in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Time Tracking In Less Clicks

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Smooth efficient path to track time by tags, add projects, and get an overview of how employees are pending their time.

I enjoy being able to easily switch between clients or projects just by clicking into my chrome extension.

I wish that CLockify could integrate with QBO so when I switch clients in QBO it would switch tags on my time clock.

vorige maand

Hi Kristina, Thanks so much for leaving your honest review! We're glad to hear that you managed to find our app useful for your workflow. We are also looking forward to expanding our abilities in the future, so thank you for your cooperation. If you have parent customers in QuickBooks, a sub-customer in QuickBooks will be treated as a project in Clockify, and its parent in QuickBooks will be treated as a client in Clockify. For more information regarding data mapping, feel free to visit our QuickBooks help page. In case we can help with anything else, please reach out to [email protected] Enjoy your day.

Jennifer
Jennifer
Office Manager in VS
Machinebouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Bron: GetApp

Still Like another one

3,0 4 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I would use homebase over clockify any day of the week

great with time tracking but that is it.

i wouldn't use this daily and not because i have use another's. it because the people that work with me would be asking question all the time.

20 uur geleden

Hello Jennifer, Thanks for the review! In case people that work with you have any questions regarding Clockify, you can always reach out to the Support Team at [email protected] for any assistance regarding the app. Cheers,

Georgina
Talent Acquisition Leader in Australië
Werving en selectie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Much anticipated growth under one roof. Clockify is smart.

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: So far so good,it has gone beyond my expectations and has really enhanced my good work.Since it's a free tracking time, everyone should try it.

It is a great software for smart working experience.It works very well and it helps you to track time from anywhere.Its flexibility makes it compatible with everyone.collected data by clockify helps me alot to analyze employees performance and also create reports.

Everything about this software is amazing and very professional.no cons.

Chetnya
Business Analyst in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Highly recommended toll for time tracking of Team

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Easy of Use Mobile App for ready access to the timesheet.

User role in paid option only. Task Management and Project management should be clubbed in Clockify instead of their other tools.

Swatilekha
Swatilekha
Growth Lead in India
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Capterra Review For Clockify By S ROY

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have been using Clockify for more than 2 hours and am not likely to shift to another time tracker or online tool as I have gotten very used to it and am very happy with their overall service.

I like how easy to use, user-intuitive, and minimalistic Clockify is. As a completely remote worker who uses Clockify to track all my time spent on work, tracking the time spent behind each category of projects, as well as keeping track of the time of other employees, I have come to use Clockify quite naturally, after having used the platform for more than 2 years.

The Dashboard could be a little more informative with more detail (e.g., instead of the "billability- non billability" filter for the "Project" on top, it might be more helpful for me if I could track the hours/ time spent behind a specific type of time entry or project to track the project time spent weekly, monthly, yearly, etc.)

Lee
Lead Developer - Technical Lead in VK
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Keeping track of time

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Easy set up and use, mostly good connections with other software and services.

Connectivity with JIRA could be better, works fantastic from within JIRA, but when using the desktop version of Clockify, it would be really useful to select JIRA tasks from within the Clockify app.

2 maanden geleden

Hi Lee, We appreciate your feedback and suggestion on selecting JIRA tasks within the Clockify app. I will gladly forward your suggestion to our Products team so that they can consider it for the future updates of the app. For any other feedbacks or suggestions you may contact us at [email protected] and we'll gladly assists. Cheers!

Emanuela
Campaign Manager in Nederland
Magazijnen/opslag, 51-200 werknemers

Good, but needs some improvements

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall a positive experience, but I would have loved more interaction, as each day can be different for remote workers, notifications, also just to remind to stand up and walk every hour (for a healthy back!) it is something that would be nice to have it as a reminder/notification. But the app overall does the job, it is good I'd give 4 out of 5 stars

Been using Clockify for few months now. I needed to track exactly how many hours I was working and on which task or project I spent the most of my daily working hours allowance. It is very simple to download it, I did not sign up so I used the free version but still can help you to track time spent on each tasks. Take few minutes to install and I recommend you to add it to the main menu so that you can open it as soon as you start your work day. I liked the fact that you can assign a colour for each different tasks, the app also remembers what was saved before, so everything will be automatic. I recommended it to two of my colleagues who had a good experience with it.

I would have liked that every 30 or 60 minutes to send me a notification to ask whether or not I am still working on the same project. This would help a lot if you are too focused and forget to stop the clock and start again

7 dagen geleden

Thank you for your honest feedback Emanuela, I’ll make sure to fill out a feature request form and forward your feedback over to the Product team. Cheers!

Christian
Human Resources BP in Dominicaanse Republiek
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

The best tracker app!

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It has been awesome! I don't have anything to complain about.

It has many features that you might use every day, and I am sure that you're going to love it. You can mention that if you're a Clockify user, you will have access to flexible time tracking, but also, if you do not have the budget to pay for it, you have to a free plan where they offer you basic features, and they work just fine.

The mobile app version that they have, has many issues, such as slow loading times and limited functionalities in comparison to the desktop version.

Kristin
Kristin
Marketing Director in VS
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers

Great Tool for Tracking Time

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Clockify is a reliable time tracker that helps me with billable hours for a customer. The clock does a great job of alerting you that you may have left the clock running (which happens often with me) and provides a breakdown of how much time you spend per week in your inbox. I love the Chrome extension!

I have not delved into the features beyond clock management but there is nothing I've come across that I do not like about the program.

Karie
Owner / Brand Messaging Coach in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Easily track and report on all your time

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I track billable hours for multiple client projects, breaking down tasks to get the best sense of where I spend my time. For my flat-fee retainer clients, this allows me to see where my time is going to make sure my time is best spend and those arrangements are profitable. For my hourly-billed clients, this lets me accurately bill clients for time spent on their projects.

So easy to use! I have it bookmarked so I can quickly start time tracking new tasks - whether that's billable time, on non-billable time. I like that I can set up specific tasks but also include notes with specific time entries.

Being free to use, there is absolutely nothing I can complain about! I'm able to do everything I need to track and report my time.

Zeynel
Zeynel
Mechanical Engineer in Turkije
Machine- en installatiebouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Most practical time tracker tool

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use the Clockify for tracking how I spend my time in almost every aspect of my life. I use it not only for work or studying but also for reading, watching or playing and etc. I have two different workspace in Cloccify, one is dedicated for productive activities (working, reading, writing, studying), while other is for non-productive stuff (procrastinating, social media, shows, video games). Being able to track and monitor how I spend my time encourages and motivates me to spend my time more productive.

It is quite practical, easy to use and create workspace. Its app does not take up too much space in my phone memory. Features of adding subtask for projects, I think, one of the best feature that make difference. The way it offers reports is very powerful. Thanks to so many filtering and grouping options, you can track and monitor how you spend your time, in different aspects. You can have time report by different sorting options such like projects, tags, clients, tasks or name and etc. Beside, you can monitor 3 categories in one screen. Its dashboard section is very effective to provide an insight. So effective that it usually make redundant to resort to report section. Exporting the time report as .csv or .xls format is available. And the feature of importing .csv format makes easier to switch from another time tracker software. Auto filling feature makes it even more practical. It makes possible to create different workspace for different time-tracking purposes. Timesheet section makes easier to add previous time input. Calendar view make it possible to have powerful insight as to how you spend a week.

I want see time report of different workspaces, in one calendar view and graphics in dashboard, but Clockify does not have this feature. There could be a multiple workspace monitoring option in dashboard and calendar section. Which makes possible to compare the time spent for different works. There could be an option for adding durations without time info. For example; adding 2 hours reading in Sunday, without bother paying attention what time it was.

Tom
Principal Consultant in VS
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great tool for time tracking, timesheet, and delivering professional services.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using Clockify for years, starting from selection of a system for time tracking, adoption and evolution over the years. It started with the right strong points, and matured in other areas.

Ease of use is the star feature of Clocikfy. It has the right degree of sophistication to support enterprise reporting needs, but doesn't isn't onerous on the data entry side. It is far better than "simply using spreadsheets" (which is NOT really simple due to lack of back-end integration that Clockify has). While its feature set has grown to be truly enterprise-grade, ease of use has been maintained. I've also worked with other sophisticated enterprise systems that are feature-filled but over-priced. Clockify has the optimal balance.

There's nothing not to like. It makes the time tracking part of the job, which isn't my favorite part of the job, require no more than the minimum effort.

Author in VK
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Free version still has lots of features - better in browser

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's nice just to be able to keep track of writing time, and measure some basic analytics, and the billing feature is really good for remembering the value of your time and the amount you have invested into a project. Its free features seem to surpass its competitors. It would be cool if it had more custom options (e.g. themes) and if you could hide things you don't use as a premium member to keep everything more minimalist. But Clockify has been a very good app to me and I don't have plans to switch anytime soon.

You just hit the timer and go, which is great. I use the free version, which has all the functionality I need as a one man band. I did explore different options not too long ago to see what was out there but ultimately found Clockify offers the best analytics tools on its free version. Competitors generally only offered free trials or had free versions with extremely limited features. You can also have it linked to Chrome, which is good.

I wasn't keen on the overall look for a while. It would also be nice to have the option of a simpler interface if preferred - for instance, as a writer I only really want to know what draft I am on, rather than naming each individual task, and I can do that using the projects feature. Right now I'm lazy and tend to duplicate tasks, only realising later that I had assigned an inaccurate name. It also makes it harder to sort tasks later. I tried the app on my desktop and phone but found them a bit janky, so I stick with the desktop version. Also, I do like the extra Chrome options, such as the Pomodoro timer (which I only recently noticed), but sometimes I get notifications asking if I want to add unrecorded time when I can see I am recording the time already.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Laura, thank you for taking the time to leave the review! Feel free to share any ideas regarding the app functionality or look directly with our product team at https://clockify.me/feedback. Also, do not hesitate to reach out to our support team at [email protected] if you encounter any issues with the app. Cheers!

Jeremy
Game Designer in VS
Computergames, 11-50 werknemers

Love Clockify!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Clockify has been good. I do however, wish that the "dashboard" feature on desktop was the default option. As it is, I have to click to open that and close the original window which looks like it was designed for mobile.

I really love the features that are presently included. It's a great and simple to use software which is really easy to pick up and get going. I have recommended Clockify to countless amount of people and in several freelance and corporate work environments I've worked in.

Just wish it had a few more features. I would love a GANTT chart ability on the platform including integrating an LOA and time-off system. More features for admins and project managers to be able to see via tables, charts, and graphs information about team members and productivety would also be great.

Amanda
Amanda
Social Media Manager + Strategist in VS

Clockify is a total MUST for time tracking & productivity

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with this platform would be that it is such a great way to be able to offer proof to support the services you are offering in such a professional way. It helps elevate your invoicing process to.

I love the ease of the use of this, it integrates so well with other platforms like Asana, and Monday.com where you can actually start tracking your time directly from the task assigned in the project management platform I really love how it all works together to support the overall effort.

I think the con would be the ease of editing time could be misused by the wrong person.

vorig jaar

Hi Amanda, Thank you for your review! Please note that we do offer the option to lock timesheets and also to force timer mode which would disable manual editing of hours for regular users. Cheers!

Jonathon
IT Administrator in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Clockify is a game changer!

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Clockify's timekeeping and project management features have been a game-changer for me. The intuitive interface makes it easy to track and manage my time efficiently, while the project management capabilities help me stay organized and on top of my tasks. With Clockify, I've gained valuable insights into my productivity and have successfully completed projects with improved efficiency. It's a reliable tool that I highly recommend for anyone looking to boost their time management and project coordination skills.

Ease of access and online availability. As well as project management and the ability to track several projects at once.

the app isn't as useful as I would like. It complicates things un-necessarily.

Peter
Director in Cyprus
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers

Simple but powerful time tracking

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am using Clockify for my own business, since I would like to track time for my customers. The problem I ran into is only finding tailored solutions for project management tools (i.e. Jira, Pro-Tool, ...) to track time on special platform artifacts like tickets. But, I needed a generic solutions covering multiple clients, leaving me an option to enter billable hours, different rates for different clients and super easy start and stop.
From all the years I am working, the true superb attribute of an awesome time tracking app is a ultra simplistic way to start and stop tracking. No one wants to spent time on this task.
Clockify is providing me everything I would like to have in a time tracking application - this is why I love it!

Clockify has a super slick design with a very cleaned up user interface. It allows a user to enter billable and non-billable hours. You can have multiple clients and multiple projects for each client. Each client can have a different rate you work for. You can very easily modified entries you made wrong (especially useful to make it always to quarter hours or half hour trackings). The reports are absolutely sufficient for me. it helps me also to track down problems with my time tracking (low hours, no project assigned). Just recently I found out, that there is an app (not only the browser version). This makes it even more easy to use Clockify. I am really looking forward using it for my whole company next month!

It should have a setting to setup a default tracking (default customer, default billable, ...). Maybe even a small toggle to check "default", which will setup the time tracking with this default setup. Actually, the reporting also is confusing in the beginning, since it shows the result of all hours worked for a month, when actually I have the filter setup for a single client. Not sure if this is on purpose. The export as a file provides me the freedom I want anyways. Clockify is taking the system time for tracking. And since I use Ubuntu and Windows, they both always set my timezone wrong (I live in Cyprus). Windows sets it 2 hours behind, Ubuntu to the front. Unfortunatly, I very often switch between them. So, it would be more handy using a backend call and starting the timer, tracking a UTC timestamp. And when stopping the timer, another call stop the timer in the backend, again UTC time. Then the times wouldn't be off. I do not like it least of the software, but having a break gap option would be ace.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for the feedback, Peter! If you're using the browser extension, you can set a default project there. You can also set a default project's billable status in the project's settings (and in the workspace settings for all new projects). If you're having issues with filters not applying correctly, please contact us at [email protected] and we'll figure it out. As for the time zones, Clockify uses three time zones to record and display time values at the moment: Your computer¿s system time zone (when you record time) UTC (stored in the database) Time zone in User Settings (when displaying recorded time) When you record time in Clockify (eg. when you start a timer), your system time is used. Then, Clockify converts that time to UTC and sends the converted value to the server. When you later view the time in reports, the time zone from your User Settings is used.

Meghan
Software Developer in VS
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Straightforward Time Tracking Software -- Easy to Learn, Easier to Use

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a software developer working on small projects while putting myself through school, I have to be very careful with how I manage my time. Clockify provides me with a great solution to keep myself accountable for my waking hours. With its feature to add clients, I'm able to record the time I spend studying separately from my work hours by listing my education institution under one client and my contracts under their own respective clients. The reporting feature is insightful in breaking down my time by my desired filters (date, client, project, task, etc.). It enables me to keep my clients happy with accurate progress reports and estimated completion dates as well as help me gauge my progress in my school's curriculum. Tracking my time using Clockify has definitely kept my life on track!

There are two features that really stand out when it comes to Clockify. The first being its compatibility across a number of devices. I can track my time via the web app or desktop app while working from my home office, then just as easily use the mobile app to record how long I've spent working on my train ride into the city, all without having to worry about issues with syncing between my devices. The second feature that I absolutely love about Clockify is how granular it allows you to be when tracking your activities. You have complete control with the ability to create clients, assign projects to those clients, and even generate tasks within each project. And when it's time to use the tracker, just pick which project you want to track from the drop-down. The projects are separated by clients with submenus for each project displaying that project's tasks. You even have the option to add further description in the 'What are you working on?' field. This level of detail is critical when it comes to recording my time for invoicing purposes. On the other hand, if you need to just record the time and fill in the details later — you can do that too!

I notice that sometimes the software can lag when I make edits to my clients, projects, tasks, etc. This happens maybe once every two to three weeks and it never gets in the way of actually recording my time, it can just get annoying if I'm trying to do cleanup or reporting on the app when it decides to lag in saving changes.

Juliette
Student in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

A Fantastic Software with Great User Interface Design

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Clockify is the most efficient software I've used to track my time, and I find the "Time Tracker" view very easy to use. I feel like some of the other views such as "Time Sheet" may be redundant, but maybe that is just because of the type of work I am doing. Overall, Clockify is fantastic and I hope the product never changes its layout.

Clockify is hands-down the easiest software I've ever used to track my time. I've worked part time for several companies, and I've always been confused by the layout of online time management systems. Clockify is the only software where I understand where I input my time while also being able to leave detailed notes on what I was working on at the same time. The website loads seamlessly on my computer and it only takes me a few seconds to input my time, which is exactly what a great software should do.

I always use the "Time Tracker" view when I input my time because some of the the other views seem a bit more confusing. I was particularly confused by the "Time Sheet" view at the beginning because I work on different types of tasks, and so I felt like I was unable to change the task when I used this view. However, using the "Time Tracker" view is much better because that way I can take better notes on what I was working on through various "tasks." I think the "Time Sheet" view could be simplified or even eliminated because having both "Time Sheet" and "Time Tracker" seem redundant, but perhaps it is helpful for people in other fields.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Juliette, thank you for the review and all the nice words regarding the Clockify app. Please note that, if you are the admin of the workspace, there is an option to deactivate the timesheet page, if you are not using it. This can be found under the workspace settings. I hope this will help. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at [email protected] Best

Ralitsa
Ralitsa
Email strategist and conversion copywriter in Denemarken
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

My favorite time-tracking app for internal use

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I've been using Clockify for years now, after trying other time-tracking solutions that just didn't fit my needs or offer me the simplicity and flexibility I needed as a solo business owner. I especially appreciate the fact that Clockify is built for large teams but still offers an inexpensive and easy way to work with the app as a one-person team, without any limitations. It simply has everything I need to track and monitor how much time I spend on tasks and projects. And I know I'm using probably a fraction of what it's capable of doing, since I haven't really integrated it with any other solutions yet. I just love how simple it is and how productive it helps me be. And the fact that I can customize my projects and tasks visually with color coding – which is how my brain functions best when it comes to planning in general. Customer support is also incredibly helpful. I've only had to contact them once over the past 4 years. And they were helpful and prompt every step of the way!

I can't speak to any of the integrations or features that Clockify has that I'm not using. All in all, I feel it has me covered in every way. More than anything, I'm the one not utilizing it to its fullest potential. But having tested and used almost all of the big name time tracking solutions in the past, Clockify is consistently robust and reliable in every sense for me. So zero complaints or unfulfilled wishes in any way.

Gabrielle
Assistant Bookkeeper in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

!! Highly Recommend to Businesses of ALL Sizes !!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are a nonprofit organization, and have been using Clockify for years. We've never experienced any problems, and this software is extremely EASY to use. Other programs we researched were too tedious or complex, but Clockify makes every feature simple, and provides MORE services we haven't even begun to use yet! It's incredible! We use this every day for our employees to clock in and clock out, for the bookkeepers to create monthly reports to see which projects we are spending most of our time on, and it even has a mobile app that's very efficient. By far, the BEST software we have found, and I highly recommend Clockify to businesses of ALL sizes.

I have not found any "cons" with Clockify, and we've been using it for years.

Tina
Digital project manager in Canada
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers

Perfect for freelancers!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I first started using Clockify as a way to efficiently track my contractors' time and get a clear idea of which projects they were working on. It allowed me to better manage their time and manage resources. Additionally, as a freelance consultant, I'm able to track my own time super easily with the Chrome plugin, which makes reporting and invoicing a breeze at the end of each month.

The layout and features are intuitive and easy to use. The reporting feature is my favourite since it's dead simple to quickly generate a report of my hours (as a freelancer) and submit them to my employer, with all the relevant info captured right there. As a business owner, I heavily depend on this feature again to get a quick overview of where my employees' time is spent.

I can't really say I dislike anything about Clockify. It does everything I need it to do, which is why I've been using it for the last few years. I've never found anything lacking, at least for my purposes.

Carmen
CEO and Director at Parto Positivo L in Vietnam
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent tool for small businesses

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience is excellent and it's a tool I have recommended to all business owners even at the initial stage when it's a one person business. It was a game changer for me as it allowed me to focus on profit, delegate time consuming tasks and be more efficient. Now that I have a team I can analyse our time and continue to find efficiencies as well as ensuring there is time for training and personal development which are core to our company culture.

As a small business owner I appreciate having a tool that makes it easy to track time. This has allowed us to direct our time and efforts to the projects that were more profitable as well as making sure there was time for training and employee development. We are a team of 4 but the tool was useful even when it was just myself. Time tracking is the one thing I'd absolutely recommend to any business owner from the initial stage. It helped me direct my efforts, focus on profit, as well as delegating time consuming tasks.

I think there is so much more I could do with it but I haven't had time to explore other functionalities. The reporting tool could be improved by being able to merge different projects or change them. Sometimes we would accidentally create different projects for the same thing and looking back it would be nice to be able to fix those kind of things.

Systems Engineer in VS
Medische apparatuur, 10.000+ werknemers

Great timer for productivity, quick and easy to set.

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The fundamental issue we have been addressing is simply the inquiry, "What did you work on today?" I feel more productive since I can manage my time by doing precisely what I want, I can complete more things than before, and I know where to spend my time. Being conscious of your time is too valuable these days; being able to report our productivity has been a game changer, greatly assisting us in dissecting our duties and maybe splitting tasks depending on hours worked in various areas.

Clockify is really quick and simple to set up; for the purposes of our business, we had all of our workers set up their productivity monitoring on Clockify in less than an hour. I like that I can write down precisely what I am doing for the day so that if there are any questions, my watch can be checked. I also like that I can make modifications myself because I am not the best at clocking in and out of breaks. It is really helpful and simple to use, and you can truly see where your time is spent.

While customization is one of the best features of Clockify, it can also be a problem; allowing employees to add their own ratings means we have a lot of duplicates. This is not necessarily a problem, but it does make reporting more concise; for example, each employee tends to keep track of their staff meeting times in their own created category, rather than sharing one; this should have been fixed during our implementation process and could have been avoided; additionally, there is nothing to discredit that app; I use it in my web browser.