Clockify reviews

4,7 (4.373) Schrijf een review!

Over Clockify

De enige 100% gratis software voor urenregistratie voor teams.

Meer informatie over Clockify

Their customer support is also very good and has helped me when I've encountered issues with the software.

We create web software for a living, and we were so confused by much of the reporting that we couldn't determine what accurate numbers would be.

Beoordelingen van Clockify

Waar voor je geld

Clockify heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 4.373 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Clockify eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (4.373)

Elisabeth
Elisabeth
Virtual Assistant
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

You need clockify in your business!

5,0 5 maanden geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Amanda
Amanda
Social Media Manager + Strategist in VS

Clockify is a total MUST for time tracking & productivity

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with this platform would be that it is such a great way to be able to offer proof to support the services you are offering in such a professional way. It helps elevate your invoicing process to.

I love the ease of the use of this, it integrates so well with other platforms like Asana, and Monday.com where you can actually start tracking your time directly from the task assigned in the project management platform I really love how it all works together to support the overall effort.

I think the con would be the ease of editing time could be misused by the wrong person.

Jason
Director of Digital Data in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent freemium time tracking tool

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Slightly rocky in the beginning but the product has massively matured in the last several years. Excellent experience, highly recommended.

Frictionless—I use this all day every day.

Not much to improve that hasn't been dramatically improved over the last two years. The development team has done a great job squashing bugs and smoothing workflows and syncing issues.

data center engineer in VK
Architectuur en planning, 51-200 werknemers

clockify

3,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: good

Clockify has several key features that make it a useful tool for tracking time, managing projects and teams, and generating reports:Time tracking: Clockify allows users to easily track time spent on tasks and projects, either by manually entering time or by using the built-in timer.Project management: Users can create and manage projects and invite team members to collaborate on them. Project timelines and budgets can be set, and progress can be tracked in real-time.Team management: Clockify allows users to invite team members to track time and work on projects together. It also has the feature of setting billable and non-billable hours, which helps in invoicing.

Limited customization options: Some users may find that the reports and dashboard don't offer as much customization as they need, in order to fit their specific use case.

Enrique
Project Manager in Spanje
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Functional and easy to use

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very positive experience, making it easier to manage projects with large teams.

You can set up projects with various tasks and keep track of your entire team, as well as see the amount to be invoiced to customers.

Plans are very disparate and customer service can be improved.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for your review Enrique! We are glad to hear that you're enjoying Clockify and that projects are easily set up according to your workflow! If you're searching for comparison of our plans and available features, please check this page: https://clockify.me/pricing. We would also like to hear more about your experience or any unresolved issues, therefore please reach us at [email protected] Cheers!

Konstantinos
DevOps Engineer in Griekenland
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

From developers to developers

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

It's easy to manage multiple projects and clients

Sometimes time tracking Firefox add-on lags. However this is not a constant behavior.

Craige
Craige
Owner in Saint Lucia
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Simple yet effective option

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: positive and gets the job done despite not being as fancy as other apps

Simple looking for robust feature set for individuals and businesses

automated time tracking doesn't permanently store data

Sayam
Sayam
Technical Architect in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Clockify Measure Everything on Time

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It has mobile app and desktop app as well, It helped us with the Remote employees in my team to track their task timely and calculate the payroll.

Clockify is very easy to deploy and takes very less efforts in explaining to the team. This is really great software to capture the time in very effective manner.

Filters in the reports needs to be more customized, anyhow it have ample number of filters.

Brianna
Brianna
Founder in Australië
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Fantastic Task Tracking Tool - Free, Easy to Use

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great! Highly recommend--especially if you need to collate and report on hours for funding arrangements, billable hours, or (like me) want to better organise and schedule your week for the most impact and effectiveness.

Love Clockify. There came a point where I wanted to return to 'time blocking' to manage a heavy workload. (Essentially, scheduling tasks based on the amount of time needed to complete each.) To confirm I was designing an achievable calendar, I tracked common tasks completed knowing that I could 'book' each in again as they came up within a realistic time block. Clockify was hugely insightful to how long some tasks take to complete (having previously underestimated as much) and how much more quickly others can be done. Highly recommend as a tool to use to take a realistic snapshot of your day, week, projects!

N/A. We didn't even need to upgrade to a premium version--the paid version had/has plenty of basic features needed if you need to better track tasks, confirm time needed to complete recurring projects, and visual how you spend each day/week.

Benjamin
Benjamin
Director and Designer in VK

The Best Time Tracking Software, The Only One You'll Ever Need

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I'm able to accurately price my time and create projects for clients and bill them accordingly

The fact that It's free straight off the bat enables you to get started instantly and with so many addons when paid for including invoicing which I used frequently along with the project management tools.

I wish there was more intergrations with alternative accounting software and more simplified and automated options

Bensaad
Bensaad
Independent affiliate in Frankrijk
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

ClickUp Review: Streamlined Task Management

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

I absolutely love the flexibility and customization options that ClickUp offers. The ability to create custom task statuses, set up multiple projects and assign tasks to specific team members has greatly improved our team's workflow and communication. The user interface is also very intuitive and easy to navigate. Overall, ClickUp has proven to be a game-changer for our team's task management and I highly recommend it to others looking for a robust project management tool.

One thing I didn't like about ClickUp is that the mobile app is not as fully-featured as the web version. Some of the advanced customization options and certain features are not available on the mobile app, which can be frustrating when trying to manage tasks on-the-go. Additionally, the integration options with other tools could be more extensive. However, these are minor issues compared to the overall benefits that ClickUp offers.

Jesse
Business Owner in VS
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Clockify is a great free tracker

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I have used Clockify for close to two years and I have yet to find a time tracker that is as functional and straightforward. Other apps have more modern designs, but at the expense of usability.

The basics of any time tracking app is, of course, tracking time. Reports are also very helpful, along with tasks for a project. Clockify is the one app I've found that is free for all those features. It's well designed and thought out. Every feature you need is within quick access and simple to find.

The interface is as modern as some other trackers (Toggl, Harvest, etc). I occasionally look at other apps just to see if there's a better looking one. But they all either lack the features I need at the free level, or aren't as intuitive to use.

João
Software Developer in Portugal

The best by far for personal projects or Independant Freelancing

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Amazing, best could not ask, I would like to make a copy cat of this one just for fun, that is how good it is.
Really good work guys. If you want more business though, maybe have 2 different models one for personal project / freelancers and another for companies so they could track people's hours in a legit form(track editing and how edited, team user accounts all that)

Really really easy and intuitive to use, plus the right features for billing and calculating the time spent on a project.

It is not that I do not like, it is simply that Jibble is the tool for companies employees sign-ins and outs, Clockify wins in how fast and adjustable it is for independent workers but loses with companies who need the closest to the most legit form of tracking employees hours. In that sense never noticed Clockify being careful about that.

Emiel
Co-Founder in België
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Clockify helps us keep track of time!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

We have tried different types of time-tracking software, but none were as good and easy to use and implement. It's nice that you can use the free version with unlimited users, we will definitely upgrade in the future, but it's nice that we can already use almost every feature in the meantime. We did already recommend this app to other businesses!

The app is quite limited as an admin and on your phone, the browser redirects to the app, so a lot of features need the webpage on a computer. This is not so handy on the fly... Make new users, add new projects/tasks, ... It's mostly only a tracker while the webpage offers much more. Please add some more functionalities :)

Freelancer in Polen
Machine- en installatiebouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best software to choose for freelancer

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using Clockify for more than two years now. I tried other software before but this one was the best at that and still is. If you, like me have simple needs, this is the best piece of software for you. Remark to company: please don't grow. If we're using your product we are not interested in ERP. If you want to grow make a separate product containing project planning etc.

Ease of use, reliability, fast response from customer service even when I was using only a free version of the software. Clean design, very good reports, ability to export reports to different formats. The basic version has almost all the things I need. Application is small, which is a big plus.

Lack of Polish version of VAT invoice is a little minus. If there were I'd have everything I need in one app. If you decide to implement that, please consider moving invoicing and time rounding from STANDARD to BASIC plan. I don't need managment stuff. There's literally no small and simple time tracking software with invoicing only. Every app like this slowly grows towards ERP system. Please don't grow. Hone the things you have now and make a separate product capable of integrating with bigger brother.

Aimee
Developer in VS
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

A real lifesaver

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I discovered Clockify some time ago when a client wanted to see if there were any time tracking pieces of software he could use. I didn't use it then, but when our time tracking software turned into a frustrating mess of lost time entries, slow loading, and mis-calculated weekly times, I gave it a shot. Best decision I ever made for our team.

- Ease of use - Ability to set up and customize lots of options - Works well on multiple platforms - Has extensions and apps - Quick & light

- I wish there were the slightest bit more features in terms of clients vs projects, like the ability to assign people to whole clients rather than just projects, as well as the ability to bulk assign someone (like a page of checkboxes) to projects - I wish there were more integrations as well, such as with Freshbooks for invoicing

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for the kind words, Aimee! In Clockify client category is always connected to the project and cannot work independently. But, perhaps settings up tags for your clients could help you out. Also, creating groups can be useful for managing projects easily. Heres the link: https://clockify.me/help/users/user-groups And we plan the integration with Quickbooks for invoicing. Cheers!

Simon Haoran
Simon Haoran
CEO in Hongkong
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Best Time Tracking Software Ever

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We are a full remote team working on projects for clients, so having a way to track time spent and pay out / invoice using tracked time is very crucial part of our day-to-day workflow. I really enjoy having a working software that I can track time on all of my devices and even have it integrated into other tools like Trello and our accounting software using API.

We like the fact that just the free feature is good enough for most of our use cases, and most importantly, a full-fledged API that we can integrate our workflows into the tracker so I can track project progress with time spent, help a lot with our retrospective process and refining workflows to optimize time spent, and I can easily grab the time spent on all teammates on each project so I can use to do the payments.

The Mac Desktop client can definitely use some love, but this is really minor issue, since we now use APIs more.

Sabrina
Contractor in VS

TheMcB Pro's Clockify Review

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I used Harvest before this, which worked great for the needs I had. When they started charging for a basic version I looked elsewhere and found Clockify. I'm glad I made the switch and even started paying for some of the advanced features. Clockify has made it easy to report my time and create invoices.

This software is easy to use and offers everything I need from a time tracking software: the ability to track time, pull reports on where my time is spent, and quickly generate invoices.

Creating invoices can be kind of a pain. Trying to figure out the correct configuration of project, date, description, etc... can be tricky. And if you mess up, sometimes the only way to fix it is to start over.

Vickey
Owner in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

The BEST Time Tracking Software I Have Ever Used

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Have I mentioned that I LOVE this software? It is awesome! It does everything I need and more to track the time spent on my clients. Would highly recommend their software!

What is there NOT to like about this software? It was very easy to set up. It is simple to use. I have a small accounting firm and needed to track time spent per client per employee. This software does it simply and effectively. I love the "tags" as well. With the previous time tracking software I was using before they started to charge a fortune for it...I would have to type out the "tasks" that I was working on with each client. With Clockify, I have set up reports, reviews, emails, data entry, etc. as tags and it is simple as clicking the tag. LOVE LOVE LOVE this software!

I guess if there was something I could change about the software it would be to add a "pause" button. I have to "Stop" the timer if I get interrupted in a client project and then go down in the time tracker and restart it when I get back in it. Not hard and it still does what I need it to do...but a "pause" button would be nice =) Another "con" would be that I have to manually add new clients and project which takes less than one minute...so not really an issue either =)

11 maanden geleden

Thank you very much for the review Vickey! We are glad that you're enjoying Clockify. If you have any feature suggestions, you're welcome to fill out this form https://clockify.me/feedback Considering manually adding of projects and clients, please note that you can import them all at once with the CSV file. If you have any additional questions regarding this, please write at [email protected] Cheers!

Karie
Owner / Brand Messaging Coach in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Easily track and report on all your time

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I track billable hours for multiple client projects, breaking down tasks to get the best sense of where I spend my time. For my flat-fee retainer clients, this allows me to see where my time is going to make sure my time is best spend and those arrangements are profitable. For my hourly-billed clients, this lets me accurately bill clients for time spent on their projects.

So easy to use! I have it bookmarked so I can quickly start time tracking new tasks - whether that's billable time, on non-billable time. I like that I can set up specific tasks but also include notes with specific time entries.

Being free to use, there is absolutely nothing I can complain about! I'm able to do everything I need to track and report my time.

Software Developer in Nederland
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Awesome time tracker for your team.

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We managed to lower our overall costs used for our time tracking software while saving precious productivity hours spent tracking time manually. overall a great benefit to our organization

It's got excellent time tracking, leave tracking and budget management that rival even the biggest names in the industry. It's also extremely competitive in pricing and offers a very generous free usage tier.

The interface tends to be a bit unintuitive and hard to use.

9 maanden geleden

Hello there, Thank you so much for your kind words! As for the ui, please feel free to send us any suggestions on how we may improve it further to https://clockify.me/feedback . Wish you a nice day!

Kyle
Senior Developer in Zuid-Afrika
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Good, honest, clear time tracking

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: For me, Clockify's clear roadmap & honest communication makes a big difference to the experience. I had a support query around a feature request for the dashboard & not only I feel like they listened attentively, but my request was implemented in a later release. That sort of thing really makes you feel good.

I came for the stability & stayed for the feature set. I moved to Clockify from a competitor & it was difficult to let go of my time tracking history but when the other platform had an outage for a day, I decided to pull the trigger on my move. It's now almost 2 years later & I've never had substantial downtime on Clockify. As a consultant, it's an essential part of my daily workflow & I'm glad that I can rely on it.

I'm on a paid plan now in my main workspace & on the free tier in a few other side organisations. The fact that Clockify has a free tier is really generous but I still find the pricing at the upper tiers to be a bit heavy. I'd love to unlock the profitability reports & time off management.

Noelle
Biller in VS
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Clockify for Time Tracking and Invoicing

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Clockify accurately and efficiently simplified and streamlined invoicing my clients; something I don't like to do, because it is such an necessary annoyance that I don't get paid to do. I tried several other solutions. Clockify's technical support incorporates changes that improve their software for the end user. I found it to be an intuitive software that I could manage myself with little help. It is simple enough, and I use it every day.

Clockify is a professional contribution to my consulting and billing business, because I track my time, and then invoice my clients similar to a legal practice. When I initiate tracking, Clockify stays active until I shut it off. Therefore, it allows for editing time and rounding up when invoicing my clients. I have used other time tracking software, and their invoicing or complexity left me wanting another solution for billing my time to clients.

Clockify has a learning curve setting up different clients, projects, and tasks, and for simplicity, I had to later combine categories from what I had initially set up. Also, there was some effort required in the beginning uploading excel-sheet time entries in the correct format by organizing the data specifically, but it was worth it, since I didn't have to take the additional time to transfer raw data from one software to the other.

Carmen
CEO and Director at Parto Positivo L in Vietnam
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent tool for small businesses

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience is excellent and it's a tool I have recommended to all business owners even at the initial stage when it's a one person business. It was a game changer for me as it allowed me to focus on profit, delegate time consuming tasks and be more efficient. Now that I have a team I can analyse our time and continue to find efficiencies as well as ensuring there is time for training and personal development which are core to our company culture.

As a small business owner I appreciate having a tool that makes it easy to track time. This has allowed us to direct our time and efforts to the projects that were more profitable as well as making sure there was time for training and employee development. We are a team of 4 but the tool was useful even when it was just myself. Time tracking is the one thing I'd absolutely recommend to any business owner from the initial stage. It helped me direct my efforts, focus on profit, as well as delegating time consuming tasks.

I think there is so much more I could do with it but I haven't had time to explore other functionalities. The reporting tool could be improved by being able to merge different projects or change them. Sometimes we would accidentally create different projects for the same thing and looking back it would be nice to be able to fix those kind of things.

Noah
Creative Mind in VS
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Clockify | the Software you Didn't Know you Needed

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with Clockify has been overwhelmingly positive. Their support got back to me in less than 24 hours, I can use their software without annoying paywalls or limitations, and they've earned me as a loyal customer by having an easy-to-use software with more features than I needed, excellent customer service, and well-designed phone app. I use Clockify daily, and they've taken stuff that I thought would be issues (project management, stopwatch, time to money) when I started freelancing and simplified it in such a sleek way. I don't stress because I know Clockify has my back.

Clockify is an easy to use software which provides time and project management services, billing, team setup, and so much more services. In terms of price, Clockify is extremely affordable. As a sole proprietor, I use the software entirely for free. I have access to every aspect of the software, including project management, time tracker, calendar, timesheets, and more. It's nice to see a software with a free subscription that doesn't lock the core parts of the service behind a paywall, or have constant pop-up reminders to upgrade. Instead, this software allows me to work without interruptions, and then track the time/projects/money I've made in the past (days, weeks, months, etc.) And here's the even better thing: they're subscriptions are cheaper than their competitors, with the lowest tier being $6 a month and the highest $15. You can upgrade to allow more people to underneath your Clockify, but as a singular entity I don't need to do this. Because of how easy to use the software is, and how organized it is compared to it's competitors, I will definitely be upgrading when I subcontract projects to others in order to keep track of their time on projects. I use Clockify to keep track of time, which (after about 5 minutes of setting up) will autoconvert to my hourly rate PER client, meaning that I don't have to worry about doing any math for invoices. I've been using it daily for over a month now, with research and "practicing" before that.

I honestly have trouble contemplating anything I don't like about this software. The support got back to me and solved my issues in less than 24 hours, and the software is easy to use. Honestly (and this is rare for me), I have no complaints. Clockify does exactly what it needs to, and does it better than expected. The only thing that I could see as a potential con for others is that, in order to get larger numbers of people underneath the same Clockify as an "organization", you'd need to pay a subscription fee. But frankly, the fee is so cheap that it's worth eating the cost.

Simeón
Simeón
Developer in Spanje
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Nice way to keep track on your time

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall is a good way to log and track your time, which as a freelancer is something very important. Maybe the free version is quite complete but the payed ones doesn't seem to add much more value to the product.
So as for now I will keep on the free one, and try to workaround the minor problems I may find.

Clockify has a really neat interface, and once completely configured it allows quick and easy operation. On the main screen, you can simply hit the start button on the project you're working on and hit again whenever you stop and it will add directly a new entry on the log of that project. That's pretty quick when you need just to focus on the work. Besides this, on this screen you can also select each entry and decide if it will be billable to the customer or not by just hitting another button. A really useful feature on Clockify is that you can set by default a billing price for your time, but also you're able to set a specific price per project, so when you set billable time to any project, it will apply the specific price in case it is set or the default one in the other case. The dashboard section is also quite nice, but less useful, but anyway it shows some interesting info such as total time worked, or total earnings, most active projects and so on. Then maybe the most interesting feature are the reports since are the ones that allows you to collect all the generated data. They are really flexible and allows a wide variety of different results by using the filters and the data are really well presented using some charts and tables. And to finish, a nice feature is the ability of have shared projects with more people, this way you can log the time of the whole team and being able to decide if the time is billable or not, allows you some interesting posibilities.

It lacks some options on the project creation pop up, like the posibility of setting there the specific billing price for the project. Although is very neat, I miss some possibility of configuring the dashboard section to add some widgets or reports on different sections. Didn't try the "pro" version but in the free one this is definitely not possible. I the time I've been using clockify now I didn't found more major cons.