Filteren op:

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over Zoho Sprints

Zoho Sprints is een flexibele projectmanagementtool die Scrum-teams helpt bij het plannen en volgen en altijd klaar te zijn voor verandering.

Meer informatie over Zoho Sprints

167 reviews worden weergegeven

Sean C.
Sean C.
API Integrations Engineer in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Zoho Sprints is Manageable and Customizable

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We decided to use Scrum methodology. Zoho Sprints was able to handle backlog and bug log the way we have been using it. It was available and it worked without a huge learning curve for a short deadline.

I like the customization of features, especially creating card templates and statuses. Custom templates comes in handy when we are importing from another platform like Trello and we want to use the same format. I also like the integration between other platforms including Zoho Projects for Gantt charts. I like that we can add a custom 'Status Type'. I used this feature to add a 'Review' status for code review. I also like the integration with Zoho Projects and Trello. I also liked how I can simply reorder users stories or work items, from sprints or backlog, into different Epics.

I found Epics to be a little confusing. I am curious as to why this is a premium feature. It appears there are many other features I would consider premium. Some of the dashboard items were hard to setup to be useful.

Adarsh N.
Adarsh N.
Founder & CEO in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

The Best Agile Project Management Solution ever built!

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using Zoho Projects and to our development model, this was a better choice. We switched to Sprints and We love it more than ever. This product has increased the entire team's productivity by a very large extent.

Amazingly user-friendly and fast. Very fast updates and new features. Ideal for startups who work from simplest software applications to most complex one's. Amazing customization options, beautifly laid out with neat UI. Quick support and perfect resolution to queries.

Nothing Specific but we are looking forward to get some friendly features like Cumulative timesheets across the project for a user. Its very annoying to calculate every user's individual project's timesheet to know a month's performance.

Yaniv T.
Software Engineer in Zweden
Defensie en ruimtevaart, 10.000+ werknemers

Has been very helpful

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

It is very easy to interact directly with clients via Zoho Sprints . This helps incorporate their feedback quickly, saving time for everyone . Bug tracking is accurate and you can breakdown projects in as many subtasks as you need .The time estimates are also precise .

Breaking down projects per user progress is complicated and not very clear . The history of completed sprints should go farer back in time .

Dave M.
COO in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Worst project management software I've ever used

1 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Absolutely horrible. Doesn't integrate well with Zoho Desk, Zoho CRM, or any of the Zoho projects. Horrendous UI. Buggy and glitchy. Run - don't walk - away from this part of Zoho. There are plenty of solid project management/agile management tools out there that offer great value - this would be dead last in ratings.

Zoho One generally has good breadth and value for money. Zoho Sprints should be removed from the Zoho platform. I suppose if you were running a team of yourself, and hated your time but love clicking your mouse and being frustrated, this might be a good choice.

Absolutely unusable. The integrations into the rest of Zoho One's products is barely there. The interface is not intuitive. Buttons are completely in the wrong place. If you asked a UX designer to create a piece of software with the maximum amount of clicks and that forces a user to really slow down and search for how to use the software, they would struggle to design Zoho Sprints.

Rafiq A.
CEO in India

Good tool for Agile/Scrum

4 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: For Agile/Scrum, this is the right tool and so we are using this on a daily basis.

Seems it is the correct tool for Agile/Scrum. We evaluated many tools including basecamp, good day etc but nothing to our satisfaction. This fits our needs and bill as well.

There are still several bugs in the system which we are raising tickets. They are taking time to resolve. But we are able to use it using work arounds.

Kumar S.
Product Manager in India
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers

Ease of Product Management using Zoho Sprint

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using zoho for managing daily scrums, product roadmap and other PM activities. Zoho has given me ease of maintaining epics, stories and bugs and at the same time it has helped me to foresee the potential risk of slippage.
In just one sprint, I can see that I am able to monitor my team's outcome better than before.

I have been using zoho for managing daily scrums, product roadmap and other PM activities. Zoho has given me ease of maintaining epics, stories and bugs and at the same time it has helped me to foresee the potential risk of slippage. I can now predict and manage my sprints really well. Loved the simplicity of this product. It does not have some fancy names of items. It uses the industry standard names. It is very well customizable.

Not much to say here. I guess the onboarding functionality could be added. Also, I felt collaboration could be made more simpler.

Ed K.
Owner in VS
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Zoho Sprints Does a Great Job Managing Service Projects

5 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We like the simplicity of the interface and the ease in how we can have staff get trained on the tool. If the tool gets in the way of the project, we get rid of it. So far, we're very happy in how easy it was for people to get involved in the tool.

One of the biggest problems we have is that we have software developers, writers, and graphic designers coming together to support a single project. We've found that Sprints uses an easy format so the tool doesn't become an impediment to managing projects that include multiple disciplines.

The free version doesn't work for us. We have finite resources and a growing pool of projects, so we use Epics to manage how resources are used across multiple projects and sprints. Not using Epics makes management much more difficult.

Uldis V.
Uldis V.
IT Project program manager in Letland
Programmaontwikkeling, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Intuitive software with good feature to price ratio

5 vorig jaar

The main advantage - easy integrates with projects and zoho desks.

No option to manage more than one project in one scrum board

Abhisek S.
CEO in India
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Best for Small & Agile Teams

5 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Awesome!!

My requirement was a simple project tracking tool, and Zoho Sprints was the perfect fit. We are a small team, zoho sprint helped us track the task progress effectively, collaborate in the team and helped us increase our overall productivity.

Could not find anything. it was exactly as per my requirement.

Wendy W.
Manager in Ierland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Really good!

For sprint based projects, it’s about the simplest software but with robust reporting.

It would be great to see a timeline feature.

Marco javier G.
Manager in Colombia
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Make your life Agile with Zoho Sprints

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Organization problems mostly. Benefits of simplicity, what I like the most. I solved the problem to have to think about project management software at a very good price.

I am like falling in love with this. I think it is amazing that Zoho brings this amazing platform to organize projects. For me, it was a great to find out about it, and then when I start using and understanding, just so easy to apply agile methodology to my work. The best is the simplicity of it. Easy to customize your projects. I love the apps for mobile, get things faster.

So far nothing. maybe there should be more ways to create templates, it has it, but it is kind of hidden. I do not like that the platform does not have a desktop app for Mac or PC, that would be awesome.

Amritha K.
Lead Business Operations Analyst in VK
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

One of the best online agile management software

5 vorig jaar

Creating work items and the ease of reviewing the status on the scrum board has been really useful. The dashboard gives me a summary of the progress of the work items for the sprint along with the productivity status of the team, which is great. the report of the item process time and the sprint process time has been useful.

I’ve tried changing the estimation type in my project configuration settings to custom settings instead of the default Fibonacci series. It allows me to enter only numeric values. In our team, we measure the size of the work item as T shirt sizes – XS, S, M, L, XL etc.

Daniel C.
Daniel C.
Product Manager in India
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Affordable Agile Project Management Tool

4 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: So far so good, Have all essential features to Run a Agile - Scrum Framework !

ZOHO Sprints is ideal for mid-size companies, who wish to run Agile Project management, THey have all the essential features & Capabilities which is required to run the show. The main highlight is their Pricing ! It is affordable and great value for money for the features they provide. The best part is You can import everything from JIRA, within just 5 minutes. Special mention to the ZOHO Support team and Demo team, they did a amazing job in helping us move into ZOHO Sprints

The Item Description area - Text editing can be richer with the ability to prepare tables and copy-paste screenshots

Jaideep T.
Jaideep T.
Head of Product in India
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Jira is not the only tool startups should consider for Sprint management ...

4 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Zoho Sprints has proved to be a great tool for us technical and product people. When we first picked the tool, mainly because we were using other tools in the Zoho Suite, we were not sure if we were making the right choice. But after 18+ months of using it, I feel my bet has paid off. It has all the features I need in a good sprint management tool and then some more.

Zoho Sprints is a very easy to use and intuitive sprint management tool. It was very easy to setup and customizeable in many ways. Reporting capabilities are good and the flexibility built into this online only app are great.

There doesn't seem to be too much active development on this product. Integration with self-hosted Gitlab was promised more than a year back, and there doesn't seem to be any progress on it. Meetings don't sync with Google Calendar, so its pointless even using that feature in the tool. But other than that, everything else is very good.

Stephanie L.
Product Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Transitioning off of Google Sheets

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been much easier to see an overview of our tasks and defects, then it was on Google Sheets.

The ability to easily turn feed messages into a work item is amazing! Also the integration with Zoho Desk and many other apps is very valuable.

I loved the Zoho Learning beta version, and would have liked to use it, however it does not in any way integrate with Zoho Sprints. I feel that perhaps it should so development or marketing knowledge transfers can be pulled from within Sprints.

Walter G.
Program Development Manager in VS
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Zoho Projects-Sprints integration

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very limited experience; however, the team loved the Zoho Projects-Sprints integration.

The ability to use a hybrid approach by integrating the waterfall methodology and the more flexible Agile approach is the best of the latest updates to the Zoho Projects/Sprints.

As of now, we like everything in Zoho Sprints and Project.

Mohanned A.
Managing Lead in Canada

Zoho Sprints Trial experience

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: - We're a small company which requires some kind of SDLC tracking but nothing on a big level
- We use AGILE methodology, which Zoho Sprints seems very good for it

the entire application is built from the ground up to care for AGILE methodology

Nothing at the moment. I think the Zendesk integration is weird to be from Zoho to Zendesk, and bidirectional with Zendesk as the driver

Martin P.
Owner in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Looking for a great project software...and found it

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far the product is really nice. It has several integrations and they're very easy to setup.

It was easy to use and easy to set up. We were us and running in less than 30 minutes.

Moving backlog items to the current sprint is a little confusing.

Helder B.
CEO in Brazilië
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Sprint Analysis

5 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It can improve Gitlab support: Move tasks between columns automatically, create a comment in the MRs informing the task url in Zoho Sprints, you can display Gitlab labels in Zoho. It can too improve Markdown support.

I liked the features: Sprint and Release Managements and too labels and columns customization.

I didn't like the low integration with Gitlab. Many features are missing that would make Zoho Sprints more automated. It also needs to natively support markdown.

Charles R.
IS Department Manager in VS

Zoho Sprints Rocks

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Zoho Sprints gives a a great way to centralize our user stories and tasks, and really made collaboration easy. We also love the visibility it provides to our project sponsors. We have a lot to learn about implementing agile project management, and this product really made it fun and effective.

The software is great looking, very easy to learn, and the team really liked it. We were able to get a project up-and-running quickly and it was easy to add new stories and tasks. Really liked the import feature as well - we were able to import our existing user stories so we dd not have to manually type them in again.

User management was a bit confusing. We were not really sure what each role was able to do - we figured it out by trial and error.

Julius H.
ARCHITECT in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

GREAT UI

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Only using the trial but looks promising so far

SIMPLE TO USE MINIMAL CONFIGURATION - Scrum out of the box, don't have to configure anything to get started. EPIC UI is great - can view user stories in epic and see all the sprints they are assigned to, as well as overall completion of the epic.

Tagging Feature - Don't care about the counts or having to click to see the tags - just show the tags No Release Planning and Capacity Planing features Cannot prioritize user stories when viewing the Epic list No concept of teams, you assign users to a project or sprint No customized reporting

Manu S.
CTO in India
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Zoho sprints is good choice

5 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: so far good

affordable, similar to jira better notifications

cost of various products no proper package , and account need to de activated individually if someone left

Nikhil S.
Nikhil S.
Project Manager in India
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Cost effective solution for smaller teams

4 5 maanden geleden

The reports and dashboard are awesome. Import from JIRA also really helped

The role profile options are too much in detail and time consuming to understand and choose.

Sebastián H.
COO in Uruguay
Informatiediensten, 11-50 werknemers

A lot of features

4 vorig jaar

We start using boards, but we need more time to explore all features. I think we will working with zoho during several years

There is some issues when you need to move cards in Sprint panels

Bart D.
Solution architect in Nederland

Close to perfect

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have chosen this tool to support our agile process. This makes it for all our personnel very clear and visible on what is being worked on.

For us the integration with bitbucket was key, as well as the integration with a service desk (zoho desk). The speed of the cloud version is much faster than the Jira equivalent, which was also a factor for us.

Some of the expected features aren't implemented yet, which makes it seem very new to the market. Like, tagging a person in the description, when creating an item (currently on in comments possible). Google apps integration is somewhat working, but not all features, they are looking into it at the moment.