Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Zoho Sprints

Zoho Sprints is een flexibele projectmanagementtool die Scrum-teams helpt bij het plannen en volgen en altijd klaar te zijn voor verandering.

Meer informatie over Zoho Sprints

For us the integration with bitbucket was key, as well as the integration with a service desk (zoho desk).

No, I am still to try many things on this tool.

Beoordelingen van Zoho Sprints

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Zoho Sprints heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 236 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Zoho Sprints eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (236)

Adarsh
Adarsh
Founder & CEO in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

The Best Agile Project Management Solution ever built!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using Zoho Projects and to our development model, this was a better choice. We switched to Sprints and We love it more than ever. This product has increased the entire team's productivity by a very large extent.

Amazingly user-friendly and fast. Very fast updates and new features. Ideal for startups who work from simplest software applications to most complex one's. Amazing customization options, beautifly laid out with neat UI. Quick support and perfect resolution to queries.

Nothing Specific but we are looking forward to get some friendly features like Cumulative timesheets across the project for a user. Its very annoying to calculate every user's individual project's timesheet to know a month's performance.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Jira en Trello

Redenen om voor Zoho Sprints te kiezen: Zoho Projects is meant for Waterfall model of software development. We are now into agile model hence we made the switch.

Overgestapt van: Zoho Projects

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Sprints: This was value for money, easy to configure and get it running and was offering lot more features in a bundle ideal for our requirement.

Sean
Sean
API Integrations Engineer in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Zoho Sprints is Manageable and Customizable

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We decided to use Scrum methodology. Zoho Sprints was able to handle backlog and bug log the way we have been using it. It was available and it worked without a huge learning curve for a short deadline.

I like the customization of features, especially creating card templates and statuses. Custom templates comes in handy when we are importing from another platform like Trello and we want to use the same format. I also like the integration between other platforms including Zoho Projects for Gantt charts. I like that we can add a custom 'Status Type'. I used this feature to add a 'Review' status for code review. I also like the integration with Zoho Projects and Trello. I also liked how I can simply reorder users stories or work items, from sprints or backlog, into different Epics.

I found Epics to be a little confusing. I am curious as to why this is a premium feature. It appears there are many other features I would consider premium. Some of the dashboard items were hard to setup to be useful.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Zoho Projects, Trello en Microsoft Teams

Redenen om voor Zoho Sprints te kiezen: Most of the features were free and the rest was included with the trial. We used Zoho for other business processes and decided to give it a try.

Overgestapt van: Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Sprints: Price and availability. Messages and alerts were in Zoho.

Bron: GetApp

User Experience is more than slapping together hodge-podge of few screens!! Zoho Sprints FAILS!!!

1,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: TWO THUMBS DOWN!! Who is such an idiot that came up with a concept of a "Global View" concept - an Icon that you have to click simply to access your completed sprints/workitems - that too ungrouped dumped in front of you??? Honestly, Zoho - being such a large corporation, I put so much value into your brand when I picked your Sprints. Your CEO should read and try creating and managing one project himself/herself - NOT WATCH A DEMO as a passive audience member - I would be curious to see how many in the senior leadership of this product called Zoho Sprints remain in their job at end of that experience of creating and managing a single project with multiple sprints! How hard can be creation of a user interface that guides user through... - Creation and management of EPICs, associate work items and sprints, and print meaningful reports for a given EPIC?
- Listing all sprints together - and marking completed/canceled/upcoming/active sprints as such? And allow user to click through and access all of the details of that selected sprint? And allow user to generate a meaningful summary and detailed reports for that sprint?
- Allowing you to generate a project-level report that includes all Epics, Sprints, Work Items reflected in there at summary or detailed level based on who the user is.
Also, I don't think permissions work correctly: I have someone in my team as "Manager" but he can't see any of the completed items in the "Global View", but I can as an Admin??????

Positive First impression is the only positive note I can make on this software. During my free trial, I got carried away with pretty look of this application and charts/dashboards etc., and signed up for a year long Professional contract. BIG MISTAKE!

These developers are like a fresh kids out of some d-School, who have no clue that people need to be able to access their data efficiently at a later point after data was entered into this thing that leads it to ABYSS of no-where land! There are plenty of pretty looking charts that DO NOT ALLOW click-throughs for further details. AND Literally, there are no printable reports in the system - a chart is not a report! And exported Excel spreadsheet with hodge-podge of my data slapped together is not a report either, my friend! There is literally NO CONSISTENT WAY of creating/accessing your Sprints.

Reactie Zoho

5 jaar geleden

We’re really sorry to see that our product did not meet your expectations. This is certainly not a situation we want to see our customers in. Thank you for sharing what you went through in great detail. We read your feedback carefully and feel we can address them. Let us take them one by one. 1. Purpose of Global View All the info we show in the beginning is just a starting point. You can filter, search, and sort within this to drill down to the information you want. The enterprise plan also has a custom-view-tab where you can customise based on one or more criteria. You can then save these custom views you created for quick access later. 2. User interface that guides through Epics module There is indeed such an interface. Through six different steps, it takes you through all you can do with epics. And it fires up just after you create your first epic. If this is disabled, you can view it any time by clicking the ‘help tour’ icon at the bottom right bar. The same option is available not just in this module but across the product. 3. List all sprints We are working on making the sprint counters in the dashboard clickable, which would let you view this. An update we are planning for the custom view should show you the same info here also. 4. Detailed reports Please check if you’ve seen all these reports. In the reports module, burn up and burn down are shown by default for sprints. However, this can be changed to show the same info for epics. Additionally, we also have an epic progress report. You can view a sprint level dashboard, by clicking the ‘view details’ button next to the sprint name on the board module. Custom sprint-wise reports and dashboards are ‘work in progress’ and we can let you know as soon as they are ready. All our existing reports are, and future reports will be, printable. 5. Project level report of all sub-items As mentioned in point 1, you can drill down to this by filtering from the global view. And you need not do this everytime - you can save this view to get to it quickly. 6. Manager not able to see all info in global view The manager is probably looking under the ‘My View' tab in the default view. The purpose of this view is to see just his or her own items. The manager can see all items in all the sprints he or she is part of by choosing the appropriate criteria in the custom view. 7. Click through reports We do provide click throughs wherever applicable. However, some reports aggregate info from several views, so we cannot provide a click through here. In reports that show past activity, again, we cannot provide click throughs as the underlying data may have changed over time. If you feel we have missed a clickthrough where it is possible, do let us know the specific case and we will add it ASAP. I would like to share that the team that built this product also built Zoho Projects, a project management platform that has been around for over 10 years. They have spent these years developing domain expertise, honing the product and improving everything that adds to the customer experience. So it follows that the experience you had is something we are determined to change. We would like to speak with you on a call to learn more from you, walk you through these features and do our best to meet your needs. Please get in touch with us by mailing to [email protected].

Turki
COO in Saoedi-Arabië
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

How Zoho sprint helped my orgnization

5,0 3 maanden geleden

time tracking & management project management

the user interface and the manual adding to the backlog from Zoho projects

Marco Javier
Manager in Colombia
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Make your life Agile with Zoho Sprints

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Organization problems mostly. Benefits of simplicity, what I like the most. I solved the problem to have to think about project management software at a very good price.

I am like falling in love with this. I think it is amazing that Zoho brings this amazing platform to organize projects. For me, it was a great to find out about it, and then when I start using and understanding, just so easy to apply agile methodology to my work. The best is the simplicity of it. Easy to customize your projects. I love the apps for mobile, get things faster.

So far nothing. maybe there should be more ways to create templates, it has it, but it is kind of hidden. I do not like that the platform does not have a desktop app for Mac or PC, that would be awesome.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Wrike en Asana

Redenen om voor Zoho Sprints te kiezen: Costs, benefits, features, stability.

Overgestapt van: Bitrix24

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Sprints: Simplicity and Price, Love the idea to be Agile and use the SCRUM methodology for all my projects. Also, what I need is task management so this is perfect.

Amritha
Lead Business Operations Analyst in VK
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

One of the best online agile management software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Creating work items and the ease of reviewing the status on the scrum board has been really useful. The dashboard gives me a summary of the progress of the work items for the sprint along with the productivity status of the team, which is great. the report of the item process time and the sprint process time has been useful.

I’ve tried changing the estimation type in my project configuration settings to custom settings instead of the default Fibonacci series. It allows me to enter only numeric values. In our team, we measure the size of the work item as T shirt sizes – XS, S, M, L, XL etc.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Zoho Projects

Redenen om voor Zoho Sprints te kiezen: It was not suitable for our business since it was not for tracking project/work item status.

Overgestapt van: Zoho CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Sprints: I didn't realise Zoho projects was only for projects that use the waterfall methodology. I learnt this from the customer care executive, hence the switch.

Thomas
Thomas
Executive director in Costa Rica
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

How we changed from a cascade methodology to a scrum one with Zoho Sprints

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are still growing around it, learning how to implement it in a proper way, but we are feeling very satisfied with the starting results.

How easy it is to move your team from another solution to this one, after a proper scrum training and with the online training available.

We are currently using Zoho Projects coming from a cascade methodology, we wrote to Zoho's customer service to check if there was a way to migrate our projects data to Zoho Sprints but we have not received any answer yet.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Jira, monday.com en Asana

Redenen om voor Zoho Sprints te kiezen: Going from a cascade method to a scrum/agile one

Overgestapt van: Zoho Projects

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Sprints: We have already used Zoho products before, it felt easier and closer to use than other options.

Rafiq
CEO in India

Good tool for Agile/Scrum

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For Agile/Scrum, this is the right tool and so we are using this on a daily basis.

Seems it is the correct tool for Agile/Scrum. We evaluated many tools including basecamp, good day etc but nothing to our satisfaction. This fits our needs and bill as well.

There are still several bugs in the system which we are raising tickets. They are taking time to resolve. But we are able to use it using work arounds.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Basecamp en GoodDay

Redenen om voor Zoho Sprints te kiezen: We were looking for good Agile tool and it seems we don't have any tool that fits the needs and bill

Overgestapt van: ERPNext

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Sprints: This is the only tool useful for Agile/Scrum. Other tools are very simple or too much.

Ram M
Head of Delivery in India

Great UI & Less Expensive

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great Experience, Easy to Use, and Easy to Setup

Dashboards & Ease of using, Easy to Setup and kickstart the work

Some names are new compared to other Agile Project Management tools, and there is some learning curve because of this

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Jira, ClickUp en Aha!

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Sprints: 1. Cost2. Dashboards3. Easy to Setup and Administer

Uldis
Uldis
IT Project program manager in Letland
Programmaontwikkeling, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Intuitive software with good feature to price ratio

5,0 4 jaar geleden

The main advantage - easy integrates with projects and zoho desks.

No option to manage more than one project in one scrum board

Charles
IS Department Manager in VS

Zoho Sprints Rocks

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Zoho Sprints gives a a great way to centralize our user stories and tasks, and really made collaboration easy. We also love the visibility it provides to our project sponsors. We have a lot to learn about implementing agile project management, and this product really made it fun and effective.

The software is great looking, very easy to learn, and the team really liked it. We were able to get a project up-and-running quickly and it was easy to add new stories and tasks. Really liked the import feature as well - we were able to import our existing user stories so we dd not have to manually type them in again.

User management was a bit confusing. We were not really sure what each role was able to do - we figured it out by trial and error.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Jira

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Sprints: Way easier to learn that Jira. Zoho Sprints did exactly what we wanted - to help manage sprints.

ako
journaliste in Togo
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The trusted and perfect software

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: An excellent and very efficient platform!

The platform is very easy to navigate and use as it is accessible to all team/platform members. You can customize it and integrate it with other Zoho applications which is very simple to do.

Although the platform offers some limited customization options, it is very annoying to be able to determine the timesheet and project performance of each user of the platform.

Anand
Director in VK
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to use collaborative sprint tool

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using Jira for very long and this tool is really elegant and meets most of my requirements

Zoho sprint has a simple dashboard interface with many features integrated together.

No, I am still to try many things on this tool

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Bitbucket

Redenen om voor Zoho Sprints te kiezen: Cost was a major factor

Overgestapt van: Jira

Manu
CTO in India
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Zoho sprints is good choice

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: so far good

affordable, similar to jira better notifications

cost of various products no proper package , and account need to de activated individually if someone left

Redenen om voor Zoho Sprints te kiezen: yes

Overgestapt van: MantisBT en Jira

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Sprints: its Indian and cheap with same features

Sebastián
COO in Uruguay
Informatiediensten, 11-50 werknemers

A lot of features

4,0 3 jaar geleden

We start using boards, but we need more time to explore all features. I think we will working with zoho during several years

There is some issues when you need to move cards in Sprint panels

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Odoo

Overgestapt van: Trello

Viswanath
Core Team in India
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Great product at reasonable price

Opmerkingen: Easy to use

Most of the necessary features to manage a product or project

Kanban board is missing which we used earlier

Redenen om voor Zoho Sprints te kiezen: Sprint boards and pricing

Overgestapt van: Shortcut

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Sprints: price

Dare
Founder in Nigeria
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Great product experience so far

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We're using Zoho to organize development and track productivity

Zoho Sprints is pretty simple to use. Easy to set up backlogs and new sprints, and for users to track tasks. Our objective was to gain the ability to properly measure developers' productivity and it helps us do that.

The UI and user experience could use some work. The functionality is there but some things could be easier to find, for example.

Evan
CTO in Malta

Zoho Spirints

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I have been using Zoho Sprints for the last year - it helped our team be more organised and stream development. Zoho helped us steamline our development also by focusing on more important aspects rather than last-in let's develop attitude.

I think the solution needs more reporting and possibly more alerts.

Kamala
Director in India

Using Zoho Sprints

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Excellant usability, Simple workflow, excellant UI.

More insights required for productivity of team and individual team members

Jihad
CEO in Palestina

ZOHO Sprints review

Project Tracking, Flexibility, Ease to Use,

Integration with other app, Time tracking

Gustavo
Gustavo
Creative in VS
Marketing en reclame, 501-1.000 werknemers

It is a great tool for project management

4,0 3 jaar geleden

I have been utilizing zoho to monitor each day scrums, article guide and other executive exercises. Zoho has made it simple for me to keep up with legends, stories and mistakes and at the same time helped me with predicting the expected danger of slipping. I loved how simple this tool is. It is really adaptable.

I can't see the rundown of different activities on the screen with the relating runs.

Damian
CTO in VS
Halfgeleiders, 2-10 werknemers

My experience with Zoho Sprints

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ease of use. Better solution than JIRA and has all the fundamentals for running a small and effective Scrum team.

Ease of use.Better solution than JIRA and has all the fundamentals for running a small and effective Scrum team.

Could be a little more intuitive when creating backlogs and Sprints.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Asana

Redenen om voor Zoho Sprints te kiezen: Pricey

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Sprints: Price, ease of use.

Sayanth
CEO in India

Best Agile project management software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Wonderful.

I love this software it's both low cost and wonderful, with help of this i can easily manage daily tasks of my staff and monitor their progress. Also time sheet is very helpful for monitoring working time of employees. During work from hoe it's a necessary software for every agile based companies.

I almost liked every feature. I don't have any cons to list

Consumentenelektronica, 51-200 werknemers

experience

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: project management

its user friendly graphic user interface which help to understand whole project on single screen

holistic dashboard is not graphical disp

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Zoho Projects

Redenen om voor Zoho Sprints te kiezen: to understand whole project on single screen

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Sprints: its agile

Joel
CTO in Mexico

Great alternative to Jira

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Zoho's signature product UI/UX that produces ease of usability. Great features and integration with projects

Can use less strings and more icons. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed by the ammount of titles, subtitles, comments and notes, for example when opening details on a work item; there is just too much going on