Over Xero

Prachtige cloudgehoste online boekhoudsoftware voor kleine bedrijven. Altijd en overal toegang. Probeer nu de gratis proefversie!

Meer informatie over Xero

Integrates well with adds on to provide more sophisticated reporting. Integration with AI products such as ReceiptBank and Approval Donkey also work well.

1099 reports are too limited. Tracking categories are too limited.

Beoordelingen van Xero

4,0
Waar voor je geld

Xero heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 2.333 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Xero eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (2.333)

Karim
Finance Controller
Design en ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

One stop Accounting solutions for Small to Medium organisations.

4,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Jose J
Jose J
CTO in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great Accounting Tool for Startups and Small Businesses

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Xero was our official accounting software, and we still use it for previous reference. We switch to another product because we needed an accounting, invoicing and inventory management solution.

Me and my team believe that Xero is the best accounting tool out there for startups and small businesses.

In one of our companies, we manage inventory with multiple warehouses. Xero needs third party tools that are relatively expensive to accomplish a great inventory management and integrate that with accounting. I think this can be improved.

Daniel
Accountant in Polen

Great online software for SMEs

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been great software that helped many business to grow with up to date, online financial information.

Xero has been one of the first solutions for cloud bookkeeping and accounting and has successfully competed with the likes of Sage and QuickBooks. It has probably the most other software providers that link directly with Xero over APIs.

Over the years there were some features that were requested and it took a long time for them to be implemented, also more and more features are additional paid for addons.

Jinny
CEO in VS
Fotografie, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Worst Software I've ever used

1,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Terrible. This is the worst software I've ever used. Do NOT buy this. It's been a terrible experience for me my company.

I like this software WHEN it works. However, that's generally never the case. My bank feeds haven't been accurate since May of this year. That's five months without accurate transactions and reconciliation.

This software would be good if it worked. I've gone five months without accurate reports and transactions. Xero blames it on "Yodlee" but never actually tells me that they've pressed Yodlee on this issue. I've had internal Xero employees tell me their [SENSITIVE CONTENT] doesn't care about small businesses and in my experience this is true. I would never recommend this software or company to anyone. The customer service is non existent. I think they have people there to help but when those people tell you the company doesn't care...there's not much you can do. They say they're good for small business but it seems like the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] feels exactly the opposite.

Simon
MD in VK

Overwogen alternatieven:

Xero leads the way for cloud based accounting software for small to medium businesses

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good. It certainly seems to be market leader and for good reason.

Although may not feature the type of reporting that would set it apart from competitors, it has good integration with other apps that can generally to the job. For accountants, the customer support is good enough. There is a large community so you can usually find the answer you need if you run into an issue

Not every useful report is available. And may never get them if they arent on the roadmap. Only really found one strange issue around perpetual revaluing of forex that has not been resolved, and likely wont ever be. Its not critical, but would be useful.

Aninda
Chief Solution Architect in Bangladesh
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Awesome Accounting & Billing Application

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall experience was good and smooth. Initially understanding the entire system gave us a little bit of tough tie but eventually we adopted well.

Xero improved our business processes and enhanced our departmental efficiency. It has all the modules to cover our business needs and it's integrated features helped us take prompt effective business decisions.

It's just a bit expensive specifically when you've 600+ salespeople who's using this application at every moment to initiate quotes or process invoices.

Hester
Hester
Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist in Australië
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Set and forget

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall this is a set and forget app. My accountant helped me set things up, and sh can quickly and easily access what she needs, taking the headache out of tax time!

I like that Xero integrates with my bank statements, I can set rules and then the rest is automatic. Need GST? Set once and then forget about it. Can also integrate with my practice management software, although this ended up making this messy - it was confusing for the software to know which account belonged to which bank transaction, so had to switch this off. But that is not the software's fault.

Some features could be more user-friendly for the uninitiated. The bank statements can be difficult to navigate when importing, and many transactions were originally missed and needed to be imported again. Fiddly and annoying process.

Architect in VS
Architectuur en planning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy for sole practicioner

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I switched from quickbooks and am never looking back. It is easy, beautiful, functional, and I get paid fast without having to swallow big payment processing fees.

Easy billing, easy expense tracking, clear and easy to customize reports. Easy AND functional

real time customer support would be better than waiting 24 hrs or so for a reply, which could then add up to a week of back and forth that could be resolved in minutes.

Niall
Events Organiser in VK
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

Great Software, but room for improvement to make more efficient.

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very good, used daily and on the most part a good UX

simple, clean, classic view is great, few data-pulling issues that could be streamlined.

The new invoicing layout - hard to navigate - PLEASE KEEP CLASSIC VIEW! If it ain't broke why fix it?

Managing Partner in VS

Xero Review

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

The software is full of features and their support team is very supportive.

I found it to be a lot less user friendly than QuickBooks Online.

Dallas
Dallas
Marketing Agency Partner in Canada
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Overwogen alternatieven:

It's good, but not great. Great software for advanced invoicing and payroll abilities.

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very good for advanced day to day business operations and heavy cashflow.

- Very nice user interface and I felt comfortable and confident on the website when profiling the software. Overall, this software was well put together but above my needs for a basic invoicing software for specific contractors.

- Felt like I was being up-sold any change they could and a lot of necessary features had to be paid for. Overall, I did not get the best first impression of the software which turned me off in the long run.

Elliot
Director in VK

Overwogen alternatieven:

Best choice in the market !!

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It has provided a solution for more than 200 of our clients of varying sizes and complexities.

Xero is first and foremost easy to use and benefits from clever AI functionality. Keeping an eye on the business is much easier via Xero as it shows a snapshot of key data on the dashboard. With the available integrations there are very little limitations to its use and it is well priced for the majority of our clients

The Payroll module is quite clunky and better options are out there in our opinion. An enhanced cash flow and adding a forecasting element within the software would help. Making it easier to post customer payments on account would also improve an already good product

karl
Business and Change Manager in VK
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Great software for SMB

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We came to Xero from Sage and has changed the way we manage our accounts, and helped the team be more productive.

customer service is great, even for an SMB like ours, we get good response times and knowledgeable people. the system is very easy to use and has great functionality for managing our sales and supplier invoices so that we can keep track of our cashflow accurately. Apps library is great and has everything that we need.

certain functionality around automation and AI is not there but can be added via connected apps.

Mitchell
Accounting Manager in VS
Vermogensbeheer, 11-50 werknemers

The BEST Small Business Accounting Platform

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Having used Xero since 2013, I am yet to find a better product. The software and the overall company have never missed a beat. They are continually adding features (see Hubdoc integration, transparent, have competitive pricing, and connect accountants with business (refer to Xerocon events).

Xero has everything for startup companies and small businesses. Their software is 10 out 10 on user interface. It was born in the cloud and continues to exceed Quickbooks by a long shot. Most everything Quickbooks has added to its software in the past 10 years, is because Xero did it first.

The software does not have a tax add-on when compared to Quickbooks (Intuit). They are plenty of integrations to solve this issue but it would be nice to have. Integrating bill payment is more difficult compared to Quickbooks as well.

Ibrahim
Ibrahim
internal auditor in Nigeria
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

Xero is changing the landscape of cloud accounting

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with Xero can be described as fulfilling, it has simplified my workflow and saved me a lot of time and effort, I no longer spend long hours at the office. This has also impacted positively on my health. I would recommend this software to everyone.

“It’s so clean to apply, even for non-financial human beings” My financial institution transactions are robotically connect to Xero so I don’t have to manually input them myself. I get my Financial statements the first week after the year end Another charming issue of this software is that it is a great idea if a corporation is unfolded across a couple of places with personnel operating in various locations. The accountants from every location can get admission to the financial data of all branches at any moment irrespective of their vicinity or time. As a world main provider of online accounting software program, Xero utilizes world-elegance cloud safety. Your data is appropriately saved in the cloud, and guarded from both Cyber criminals and perils like fire or flood.

The expenses tracking can be formatted to allow multiply currencies to be easily uploaded in batches or real time. No integrated ‘Debtor Chasing’ function so companies will have to manually follow up on their unpaid invoices.

Faisal Shafi
Faisal Shafi
Financial Controller in Pakistan
Financiële dienstverlening, 501-1.000 werknemers

Make Your Accounting Automated

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Xero is cloud-based accounting software that connects banks, accountants, management, and advisors from anywhere with any device with active internet. It performs all accounting tasks from preparing ledgers, accounts receivable, accounts payable, financial statements to the management of payroll, taxation, bank reconciliation, and inventory. Online billing enables to send bill through email.

Xero manages the whole accounting of business straight forward. Particularly automating the process of bank reconciliation is amazing time saver, it connects to banks and credit cards. Moreover, it effectively and easily integrates with other cloud based software which enhances usability of Xero.

Process of bank reconciliation has been automated but the process got glitches causing bank feeds stopped and entity has to restore to importing bank statement manually which takes time and attempts more than once. Inventory management needs improvement. Customer support is not perfect comparatively. It is not user friendly for those who have little accounting knowledge.

Rino
Rino
Partner in Zuid-Afrika
Administratie, 201-500 werknemers

Xero - The Cloud Based Software of the future

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Fantastic product with fantastic support and really meaningful input from the actual company staff

Xero's main benefit to us as a mid tier accounting firm is the ease of importing information. It supports multiple bank feeds on a reliable basis and its open API allows for the support of many add in apps

Being a non-technical software, it does sometimes give the impression of not being as robust in terms of ease of change of prior information. This can be overcome by locking down periods, one just has to remember to do this though.

Elena
Manager in VK
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Xero has helped us transform and streamline our processes

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Xero has streamlined our operations, and simplified our record keeping, and notification of when bills are due for payment or invoices due for collection. The dashboard is fantastic for an overall picture. The reporting tools are excellent, and the ease of use is so logical and straightforward, that it's simple l to self-teach even for a beginner. On top of that when you have any questions the how-to guides are thorough in themselves, and support is excellent and very quick to come back to you with an in depth answer.

The ease of use is fantastic, and a beginner is able to self-teach quite easily with the fantastic guides and webinars that are available from Xero. The support is also exceptional and I have always had my queries answered in great detail and very quickly.

My main issue was that I would like to be able to create different delivery addresses on invoices that have one invoice address but different delivery locations, as it's important to specify. To workaround we write it in the body of the invoice, however with previous systems we have been able to enter multiple delivery addresses, for one invoice address and select the required one each time.

Cody
Controller in VS
Entertainment, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to Implement and Manage Global Business, Low Customization Options

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Kanopy has found Xero to serve its needs well, but ultimately we moved on and migrated to NetSuite years later. We still keep Xero though for 1 international subsidiary that we found to be advantageous not to migrate. The mature business with complex operations may not find all needs are met with Xero, especially if the desire is to integrate many other tools/software with the ERP in a bi-directional data flow.

Xero serves well as an "out of the box" accounting system, not unlike Quickbooks. It also has more functionality and use internationally, making it a superior choice to QB if your business operates on a global, multicurrency basis. There are some solid automations which can be implemented with Xero as well, and the canned reporting generally suffices for the majority of basic financial needs.

Xero lacks the open customization options that software like Netsuite or Dynamics offers. For a small business this will often be fine, but a scaling operation looking to automate many functions based on unique business needs may someday find they have outgrown Xero and need to undergo an (often painful) ERP migration.

Creative & Managing Director in Australië
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Xero makes finance so easy

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Since starting with Xero over six years ago, we couldn't be happier. We've centralised all our financial activity into one platform, which is great for non-finance people like myself!

Xero makes managing the finances for a business really straightforward. The user interface is intuitive and it centralises all my accounts information. One of my favourite features is the the dashboard, which is clear and customisable, and gives a great summary of the position position at any time. The software also integrates really well to other platforms for things like receipt capture and detailed business analysis.

I'm really happy with how it performs, however, our bookkeeper still does some levels of manual reporting, which he finds easier in Excel, than in Xero. The integration of BA tools does negate this issue.

Mahnaz
Business Manager in Australië
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Xero use in a School

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Reconciliations are so much easier, integrating with other products is so much easier, there are so many apps which can easily integrate into Xero.

Xero is very easy to navigate around and is user friendly. Even a non-finance employee is able to use Xero. The product is able to integrate seamlessly with a school management system importing invoices and contacts which are managed in the school management system. The integration is almost automatic and does not require a user to sync. AMAZING PLATFORM!

Nil - Honestly there is nothing I dislike about Xero.

Ayman
Senior Interior designer - Showroom Manager in Jordanië
Design en ontwerp, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

The best accounting software that meets all of your requirements

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: In particular, my experience with Xero has been beneficial in that it has enabled me to organize and manage all financial affairs of the branch in which I work without the need for a full-time accountant in the branch, as it allows me to prepare financial statements, pay bills, and organize payment dates myself.

I appreciate that Xero is responsive and simple to use for everyone, as it does not necessitate a great deal of prior experience. Once connected to the Internet, the user will be able to connect with all of his bank accounts, both those through which he wishes to make payments and those to which he wishes to transfer money, and monitor and follow them accurately and professionally, as well as track and report on them. It is extremely adaptable to a wide range of requirements, including those of freelancers and huge corporations. Furthermore, it serves as a vital database for all financial data, as it will allow you to download documents and invoices quickly and easily, and also through the phone application, where it is sufficient to scan documents and invoices in order to enter information from them into the system and schedule payments quickly and easily. I particularly appreciate the reports that are generated by Xero since they are comprehensive in that they include all of the financial transactions that occurred during the time period under consideration.

there are no noteworthy issues. The issue of dealing with recurring payments does not operate as expected, as you must occasionally complete the procedure manually.

Attorney and Managing Partner in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Powerful Accounting Software that Enables Anyone to Effectively Manage Their Accounts

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Xero was a truly powerful software that took the dread of dealing with accounting and reconciliation and made it rather straightforward. The accounting process can effectively be handled by any person, which is rather refreshing. As an attorney, I'm not an accountant. So having something else to learn and utilize while already extremely busy would be a major inconvenience. However, Xero took what would have been a terrible experience and made it manageable.

Xero is a pretty straightforward product that is effectively almost immediately deployable. Xero's dashboard is not bulky or overwhelming like a significant number of other accounting software tends to be. Xero's help manuals and tutorials were also very useful and are great for helping users quickly refamiliarize themselves with the software. Xero worked well for my law firm for IOLTA (Lawyer Trust Account) reconciliation purposes. With the software linked to your desired account, you can easily reconcile all incoming and outgoing payments and expenses on a given account. Once set up, you literally can log in right after making a purchase to reconcile your accounts without having to fumble through old receipts later to try to remember specific actions that were taken on behalf of a client.

The only con that I personally experienced with Xero was that I routinely was required to relink and subsequently "resync" my banking account with Xero. Admittedly, this may have been a banking issue and not necessarily a Xero issue. However, when the relinking had to happen, this created a significant amount of issues because I was forced to relink the account, reimport expenses and incoming sums and then ensure that all the amounts had actually synced appropriately from my physical bank account to the Xero software.

Iain
Director in VK
Industriële automatisering, 2-10 werknemers

Very different to Sage 50

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We moved from Sage line 50 to Xero, this has mainly been a positive experience. From our day-to-day usage, sending invoices, chasing debt, bank reconciliation it is very easy to use. Our accountant set up Dext to import receipts and expenses which means we spend much less time with data entry now and we are much more paperless than we were. The key driver for us was to work in a cloud based system that would integrate with other business management systems and Xero kept coming up as the one that plays nicely with lots of other services. Our managment accountant has taken a lot more convincing as the web-based interface can be a little more clumsy in some 'pure-accountancy' areas and getting the chart of accounts nicely presented has taken a bit of effort. Generally we're really happy with Xero and are also happy with the split that the CRM/MRP/ERP system is supported by that vendor leaving the accountancy to the accountancy experts.

Ease of use from a day-to-day perspective for a non accountant and integration with other cloud software such as Dext and Flowlens

We have had a couple of glitches where bank feeds have stopped working for periods of time, manual import of bank statements can take a few attempts to get right.

Rowena
Accountant in Nieuw-Zeeland

Overwogen alternatieven:

It took me a while, but I am a Xero convert!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: When I first began using Xero, I had heard a lot about it and was skeptical. Surely, no software could be so "all that"! I was introduced to it by a colleague who has converted the whole of her mid-size accountancy practice to it, and literally within a day and a half (which did include watching some of the short but very clear tutorial videos) I was not only up and running, but felt confident using it, finding my way around it, locating and fixing errors etc. It's literally that simple and straightforward. It's also incredibly stable - I think in 3 years it's only been offline (to my knowledge) 3 times, each for a very short period. I've also not found ANY bugs so far - almost unheard of! - and the support is fantastic, even though it's online.

Provided it's set up properly, Xero is probably the most friendly accounting software - to non-accountants that is - of any I've ever come across. Back in the 90's, MYOB revolutionised accounting software for small business, but Xero takes it to a whole new level, by removing so much of the data entry work that takes time, leaves room for errors and is in general a pain, when you'd rather be - you know, running your business. With Xero, it's up to the individual operator how much they want to automate their accounting transactions; if you want to, you can use the really powerful, but still simple tools to do a lot of the legwork for you. If you prefer to do it more manually, that's OK too - it's still simple and very quick and easy to use.

Xero is constantly adding and refining its software. Inventory control is an area I'd like to see strengthened, but that's already way ahead of where it was a couple of years ago. Similarly processing payments in advance. But these are relatively small niggles which for the majority of small businesses don't present any issue.

Accountant in VS

Xero is the One

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I am very satisfied to be building my practice on Xero. They have a good product with a good company behind it. They seem to really care about their advisors and see them as key to their business model. They have a great community and great support.

What I like most about Xero is its open-platform ethos. It's not one particular feature, it's the whole way that Xero approaches what it does, and it shows up all over the product. One small example is how easy it is to manually import bank transactions via CSV file, and then how easy it is to undo that import if it went wrong. It's less about features (although Cash Coding and Find & Recode are brilliant) and more about design choices.

I want them to hurry up and integrate Hubdoc into Xero itself. And when that happens, I want there to be a way to generate a report that shows which GL transactions don't have a source document.