Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Cisco AnyConnect

Veilige mobiliteitsclient met meervoudige verificatie voor eindpuntapparaten.

Meer informatie over Cisco AnyConnect

It can easily connect and disconnect with a click of a button, and you can seamlessly integrate it with SSO.

Have had a few instances where it was failing to connect, but this could be the fault of company network rather than the Cisco app.

Beoordelingen van Cisco AnyConnect

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Cisco AnyConnect heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 950 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Cisco AnyConnect eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (950)

Ahmed
Ahmed
Senior Executive Network Adminstrator in Pakistan
Consumentengoederen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Cisco AnyConnect VPN

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software is very easy to use and the best part is as an administrator manageability is also simple, we can integrate it with AD also, further as a SSL VPN it has very very low possibilities to be blocked by ISP

easy to use, integration with AD, users visibility on ASA, work on windows, Android and MAC also

Troubleshooting is little tricky as DIRT logs are not very clear to troubleshoot

Ana
Ana
Security Architecture Discipline leader in Spanje
Bankwezen, 10.000+ werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Easy to use for remote working

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The scale, ease of use, ease of introduction, ease of use for users, etc., will be discussed once with the Cisco manager and the information system manager, and the above problems and issues will be resolved. We recommend that you consider the advantages.

You can easily create a VPN environment with a single click on your PC or smartphone. You can also easily select a server to connect to. In addition, by preparing multiple servers, even in an environment where the connection to a specific server is poor, the ability to connect to a VPN by selecting another server is also useful when using software that requires a VPN connection.

Although a VPN connection can be made, there are cases in which the communication speed drops and video conferences are interfered with.

Rico
Technology Support Specialist in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

VPN-E time, AnyWhere Connection!

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I love AnyConnect because of its consistency and reliability. I can always be confident that it will work as advertised as long as there aren’t any other outside factors that would hinder performance.

I like Cisco products in general because of their reliability but what I particularly like about AnyConnect is the ease of use for end users. I’ve used other VPN solutions that are a lot more cumbersome and take more steps to connect.

Sometimes there is intermittent slowdown of the host network when connected but nothing that usually be resolved with a reboot of the device or modem/router.

Patryk
IT Specialist in Polen
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Connecting takes too long

2,0 7 maanden geleden

Applications is small and simple. Allows user to logon before windows logon.

It takes too long to connect. Why application does scanning after user enter credentials? Why it can't be done before to not waste user time? Also it requires all windows update to be done before connecting.

Christine Rose
Operations Supervisor in VS
Verzekeringen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Flawless VPN Connection

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Cisco AnyConnect allows our organization to access our client's network safely and quickly. It is a very secure software that helps us connect to company servers and applications so we can accomplish tasks remotely.

So far, I have never experienced any issues with connecting to the server using this software.

Ivan
Senior Technical Support Engineer in Servië

Cisco AnyConnect review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We do have a lot of users accessing multiple environments. With Cisco we are able to easily differentiate who has access to what.

It's very simple and easy to use. Token management has a really good and intuitive design. You have everything explained in details.

Sometimes it can act up and disconnect, however it has the auto-reconnect function so it doesn't pose any major issues.

Oscar
Oscar
Ingeneer in Mexico
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

AnyConnect - Best VPN Client

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has worked quite well for us, it is much more stable than using Meraki and the end user has fewer problems.

It is the simplest tool for the end user. And for administrators, it is the one that gives us the most confidence for a secure connection to the organization. Additional soon it will also be able to be used with Meraki, we liked this news a lot.

In the new versions it is no longer compatible with the ISR4000 and is only supported on ASA and Firepower. I think this is a disadvantage, since it forces you to purchase a separate device for remote connection.

Alban
Alban
System Specialist in Albanië
Vermogensbeheer, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

It guarantees safety in daily work to access the corporate network.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Working in the it department, it allows us to intervene quickly in case of need.

A very easy tool to manage. Integration with the active directory simplifies user management. The app is also available on mobile, this allows a much more effective intervention in company works.

We had some difficulties in renewing the Security certificate as we did not receive an expiry notification.

Tim
Tim
Senior System Engineer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Keeps us safely connected

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it’s been a good ride. We’ve used it for years and if it wasn’t for Cisco’s ridiculous decision with their new Firepower Firewalls we’d stay the course. Oh well bring on Fortinet.

Pretty universal on most remote hardware. We have it deployed on iPads, chrome books, laptops, and even phones.

Can be buggy with other networking products and can mess up a computers winsock settings.

Diwakar Dixit
IT Manager in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

A client definitely you can rely on

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I have been using cisco AnyConnect for over 4 years. I am a network engineer by profession and have configured my ASA firewall to help users to connect to our environment via cisco anyconnect. Cisco anyconnect uses SSL 443 and DTLS (UDP 443) which means you will connect to anyconnect if your company has standard internet access allowed. Supports split tunneling which means you can allow only company traffic to flow via VPN rest using your local internet. It supports MFA too. When it comes to cisco support, they are top notch.

Its bit expensive when compared to fortigate vpn solution.

Chirag
CITO in VS
Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers

Stable VPN with Cisco AnyConnect

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We love using Cisco AnyConnect. It is trouble-free. If someone has troubles, we can do logging with it and determine where the issues are. Typically the uses are with home networks' instability rather than the software itself. The one thing Cisco can improve on is their customer support, and having account reps follow up with customers routinely.

Stability is marvelous. We started using Cisco AnyConnect 1+ years ago before the pandemic and had enough licenses to support the entire company. Our VPN was rock solid. When pandemic hit and we asked staff to work from home, every single person adjusted very well and were very pleased with the stability of their VPN connection.

Customer support is not the best. Fortunately, the Cisco ASA hardware and Cisco AnyConnect VPN software works so well that we didn't have to call customer support much at all. When we did call, we got limited information that required us to research more and then call support with our findings.

Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

The VPN you need (if you need VPN)

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Any frustrations I've ever had with AnyConnect have been due to user error - nothing about the software itself. It's a minimal pop-up window that helps me log in and make a secure connection to get my work files. After using it for a while, it becomes habit just like anything else. I don't know what it's like as an administrator, but as a user I'm fully satisfied.

I don't fully understand the intricacies of VPN, but I trust our organization's IT team since they say we need it. VPN lets me get the files I need from our organization's server when I'm at home, and I have to say AnyConnect makes it easy to do so. You're just a few clicks away, and it reminds you if you've disconnected after a long period of inactivity or shutting your computer off. I don't have any experience with another VPN client, but I can't imagine it being much easier than this from a user perspective.

VPN is one of those things everyone finds annoying - but they don't complain about having to login into their Facebook account. It's pretty much the same number of clicks, except you can't auto-save your password (otherwise what's the point of logging in for security reasons?) It's one more thing to remember, sure, but we learn to remember the important processes that help us get our work done.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Any connect vpn

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I heavily relied on this software of multiple reasons. It never.let me down. If even worked well over my cell data connections.

The overall speed and simple setup for a end users connection. When using a VPN for IT needs I find this product is the most reliable for structure ad speed of the connection. I have used other VPN as well and have ran into issues with tunneling. But with this application it has been the less stress causing in the VPN world. Also running my applications from my pc via vpn connection on any connect runs just like you are connected to the original network vs VPN. No lag or delay.

The gui interface install on the user side could be a bit more user friendly.

Ravinder
Ravinder
consultant in India
Juridische dienstverlening, 501-1.000 werknemers

Cisco AnyConnet - A reliable and safe VPN service

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are happy with the product so far. Work from home and from client locations has become an easy task with this software.

We use Cisco AnyConnect to connect our office laptop to the corporate network so that we can access corporate network sites and servers without any hassle while working from home or any remote location at the client site. It is easy to set up a VPN service and the connection is reliable and secure. Using this tool, our IT system can track endpoint behavior in a better manner. The tool provides security against viruses, malware, rogue websites, and other online threats. It can easily be integrated with other 2-factor authentication tools to provide enhanced security. Installation and configuration of the software are easy and user interface is quite simple to use.

The prices are on the higher side, but the tool is worth the investment. Other features such as one click-connection, storing login details would be advantageous. It shows error in connection sometimes.

EMEL
EMEL
PD Chassis Supervisor in Turkije
Automotive, 10.000+ werknemers

Simple secure mobile client tool that works properly

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In overall, I think Anyconnect secure mobile client is a very robust, simple; but effective tool. Provides secure connection and enable you do your work professionally. I highly recommend as a business solution.

I'm using it as a VPN client to have secure web connection which is required for our mails, online systems or confidential links. First of all, Cisco Anyconnect is a very simple tool with a mini interface which appears at the bottom of your screen. Secondly, due to it's light interface it never cause computer to slow down. Connection speed is high and connection does not get lost most of the times. There is a small menu where you can access connection and certificate settings. You can reach the program from it's hidden icon at the right bottom and you can understand if it's connected or not.

Connection speed may be quite long if your internet connection is not high enough. Also you may be disconnected due to your speed. I don't think this is depends on software performance.

Easy and reliable connectivity with Cisco Anyconnect

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Best Cisco Anyconnect which connects world with just a click

Work from home has made enormously better by Cisco Anyconnect with his secure ,easy and reliable connectivity remotely anywhere. It is pretty much used everywhere and people are well aware of it since it’s user friendly. I have been using VPN feature and really it’s very nice and no need to worry about hard tokens which had reduced risk of vulnerability and security breach. Super easy to connect remotely specially in this COVID situation . It has multiple routing options and secured completely .Never observed any disconnecting issues while in meeting over 30+ people

Only cons is that frequently sometimes it gets disconnected and connected automatically and it will last for few mins until it gets stable. It probably disturbs the ongoing meetings or calls which makes me feel little annoying else it’s good

Prince
Senior Consultant in VS
Telecommunicatie, 10.000+ werknemers

The only VPN tool that just works unintrusively

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall this is one of those tools that you just don't think about. It does its job and does it so well, you don't really think about it even being there. I haven't even thought about how great this performs as this review is the first time I'm thinking of this tool after using it for over six consecutive years. Can't go wrong with Cisco!

Everything is simple to use and simple to connect. The UI is minimal and the functionality is basic but this is exactly what every connection tool needs to have. Being lightweight, it is fast and non-intrusive. Cisco is one of the leading networking companies and they've had this little gold tool in their arsenal for years.

Nothing really, the tool works exceptionally well and given the years I've used it, I have not had any significant trouble with the tool. It works with multiple companies based on your configurations.

Khan Nida Khanum
Software Engineer in India
Computersoftware, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Good vpn client tool to connect to company network

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it is a good, secure and free vpn client provided by Cisco use by many organization employees.

It is a good vpn client that allows you to access company resources through vpn. It is easy to configure with minimal efforts. Most widely used daily to access any resources in company network

It is free software and easy to use. No cons so far.

Özgür
Özgür
Product Development Supervisor in Turkije
Automotive, 10.000+ werknemers

Secure Mobility Client for your needs

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In overall, I'm happy with Cisco AnyConnect. It is really easy to use. You do not need any training to use the software. Spends not much RAM; so it does not makes the computer slows down. Very robust as long as you have a moderate speed internet.

The best thing I like with Cisco AnyConnect is that it's really an easy software to use It has a very minimal interface; so comfortable for your eyes. Multiple server option are available for your selection. You can even switch between the servers. In general, provides high speed secure connection. You can see statistics and connection history; which is a very good feature if you want to see what happened before.

No advanced options are available. Would be better if user based connection options are allowed. Can get disconnected easily if your internet speed is not so high.

Lee
Management Analyst in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 10.000+ werknemers

Horrible software package -

1,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Horrible. This will loose connectivity constantly and go in to a lock up into a loop that requires shutting down / restarting to close it. No other method can close it. This is the same problem for the most rudimentary user to the Tier 3 help desk personnel.

Simple. Otherwise, nothing. Oh, so have to say something good apparently. It is simple and utterly for many of us.

Simple, very poor at maintaining connections. When it loose connection and attempts to log back in, typically it locks up or spins into oblivion. Using it on government computers connecting to government servers it definitely not a good situation, but this vpn is horrible - again horrible. Any other VPN should work better for whatever your use is. It is shameful to have sold such a HORRIBLE piece of software to anyone including the government.

Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A Standard for VPN Client

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, it's very easy to use, reliable and well-protected.

I have been using this AnyConnect VPN for about 8 years and I have always been satisfied with the product. I mostly do VPN to my school domain or my server. AnyConnect is a reliable product to do my job. The speed is amazing, and the layer level of protection is about right. Recently, they just added one more level of protection with mobile phone DUO. I think is a right move which adds on protection without much hassle.

Cisco AnyConnect doesn't have any problem! Even if I'm away for the computer a long time, VPN stills connects. They must better communication between the personnel that makes the changes in the VPN server and the final user of the application. Sometimes I found the mismatch between them.

Oleg
Oleg
Financial Analyst in VS
Bankwezen, 10.000+ werknemers

Amazing Product

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Cisco AnyConnect is doesn't have any issues - once I connect in the morning - connection is stable till end of day. There are no differences in my computer performance - everything works as fast and secure as if I was in the office. This was not case at my past employments using different connections. Connection would often get lost, and would take a while to disconnect. It is also 100% secure.

Cisco AnyConnect is fantastic. I used a number of other software at my previous jobs for VPN connection, and they were always faulty, I would often loose connection every few hours, it would take long to connect, sometimes several tries, which could be very annoying if you have a meeting or a deadline.

I have not experienced any issues with Cisco AnyConnect.

Hannan
Team Lead Inside Sales in Pakistan
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Easy and Fast VPN

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Cisco AnyConnect has been a stable VPN solution for our organization. We use multiple instances of the software and it works very well for us currently.

Easy to setup and use. Quick VPN Connections. VPN speed is acceptable. Multi platform support is a big plus. Connection is always stable.

Location select option is not available. Pricing is higher than the competition. Disconnections happen when multiple users connect.

Scott
Senior Systems Administrator in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Easy to use VPN solution

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Secure VPN Solution for your workforce

This is a easy to use VPN solution. It can be setup in a matter of minutes for the most basic of connections and get users VPNing into your infrastructure. But it can accomodate the most demanding users too. The client is very robust traversing a multitude of different NAT and Firewall combinations to make a stable connection back to your corporate office. They offer support for all of the major operating systems including Linux, Mac, Windows, Android and iOS. It has become one of the most common VPN clients in use today.

Can be a little pricey to maintain software maintenance on. Requires an ASA device to be an endpoint for the VPN and to my knowledge there is no virtual ASA available.

pradeep
engineer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Average VPN software

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I think this is an average software because there are many other better VPN software options in the market.

This software is easy to set up and use with a simple user interface for the everyday user. For an expert user there are advanced settings and statistics that can provide good details about connection issues in case troubleshooting is needed.

There are two issues I faced with this software: 1. If a connection is cancelled while a connection is being made then the only way to get the software working is to stop and start the anyconnect service again which is a pain in the rear. 2. When I go to a new location I have to select the new wifi connection - wish anyconnect would auto select wifi (known) connections.