Lame to in the Game

Lucille G.
Event Director
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Elementor change the game for me! My site went from arbitrary and "lame" to fresh and new. It's cut my working time in half - that alone is worth it! Highly recommended getting their pro version.

Pluspunten: This plugin made my workflow SO EASY. From their saveable templates to the global widgets, Elementor creates a seamless experience and easy drag-and-drop builder. Their "pro" features helped eliminate a lot of the other plugins I had activated. Once removing the excess plugins, my site sped up. My workload has lessened. It truly allows you to be creative without having an extensive background in coding.

Minpunten: The biggest downfall of Elementor is Site Speed. If you're not well informed about how to lazy load your site or optimize for google through the html > css > java load, your site will run a bit slow and rank slow for google search.
Also, there are a few glitches in the editor screen when optimizing a responsive layout. Things won't always look right or there is automatic padding on columns that aren't actually there when you load the actual site.

Beoordeeld op 26-4-2019
Nimanthi R.
Web Designing
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I think of it as an absolute necessity have WordPress page developer that is a delight to utilize. Individuals obviously adore it andquot; however, is this simply the most recent prevailing fashion, or is Elementor really a definitive page manufacturer for WordPress? The Good, Bad, And The Ugly. For this audit, I started up Elementor to perceive how well this page developer charges in contrast with prevalent options.

Pluspunten: Elementor is a WordPress page manufacturer that has overwhelmed the WordPress website composition. It had the most profound list of capabilities, yet is anything but difficult to utilize an ace. Elementor is the most full-included free page developer. Elementor is the most progressive page developer available. With ordinary updates, solid drag and drop and creative highlights, both the free and paid items are magnificent Elementor causes you to include progressed styling, format, and plan components to your WordPress content without expecting you to know the code. In the new Elementor Proform, you can even structure your whole WordPress topic likewise without having to know any code. On a progressively explicit note, Elementor is what's known as a visual simplified page developer module. There are two sections to that depiction, so we should parse each: Visual implies that when you structure your substance, you see precisely what your guests will see. There will never be any perplexity about how your page will look once you distribute it. Simplified implies that you can move around different plan components - like catches, structures, or pictures - just by moving them. No code required! Great user interface Remarkable Global gadgets Update history works well It is open source Has a functioning Facebook gathering Overly nitty gritty documentation Shrouded components and Unique styling for responsive Their Core item is 100% free

Minpunten: Cons Styling constrained as a matter of course Unfit to legitimately alter components Missing a few advertising focused highlights There's not a fixed catch Elementor is the most grounded page manufacturer as of now accessible. They reliably discharge new highlights that are in accordance with current plan patterns. This implies you will almost certainly keep your site applicable. Elementor Pro is unbelievable esteem considering all the extra modules and power includes that it incorporates. On the off chance that I was beginning another site venture today, Elementor would be the page manufacturer that I would pick.

Elementor has changed how I build my websites and those of clients

Beoordeeld op 15-5-2018
Brent R.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: After years of suffering through using Visual Composer and other builders, Elementor finally made me feel comfortable as it works the way I would anticipate a visual page builder to work. There are a few little issues, but the benefits are so much greater. It's intuitive and my clients can easily grab onto the concepts used in Elementor. All my sites and client sites are built on Elementor now.

Pluspunten: Elementor is simply the most progressive, future-facing page builder I've seen. I've literally tried every page builder out there, and there are many good ones. But the folks at Elementor have gotten it right. You get full control over the styling, including all the modern CSS tricks you would want, and a very robust set of modules. The free version of Elementor is hands down the best free page builder you can get, which is evidenced by some of the fastest growing numbers in the repository. The Pro version of Elementor takes things to a whole new level, adding dozens of extra modules and features, which make the upgrade a no-brainer. And now that they include a full theme building feature set with dynamic values and more, it's the most complete page builder around. There are numerous great third party plugins as well, and thousands of users in their community who are willing to help. It's pretty amazing. Plus, there is a role manager, which is great for use with clients.

Minpunten: There are a few modules that I would like to see more flexibility in, particularly those like the tabs and accordions. You can put any content you want in them if you use Elementor templates, but I'd like to be able to build layouts in them directly without having to use templates. The role manager could use a little more flexibility. Right now you either give people access to the content editing, or the whole builder, or none of the builder. I'd like to be able to allow them to edit content, duplicate/delete/add modules, but not access the advanced settings. But this is apparently coming, so I look forward to it.

Elementor

Beoordeeld op 28-4-2019
Ishara M.
Graphic Designer
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have likewise been hugely awed with Elementors refreshes and the measure of new highlights they have included just from the couple of months I have been utilizing the module.

Pluspunten: Elementor is a WordPress page manufacturer that gives you a chance to construct pages and posts utilizing a basic simplified proofreader and best of all it's good with all WordPress topics. Elementor additionally offers the capacity to manufacture headers, footers, and even popups utilizing its simplified proofreader. This is an unfathomable expansion to any WordPress site since you can construct complex pages effectively. Stacked with a lot of helpful gadgets and broadly bolstered by designers Elementor has rapidly turned into the most prevalent page developer for WordPress. Principle Elementor Features: Gives clients a chance to manufacture pages utilizing a simple to utilize intuitive editorial manager. 30 gadgets to incorporate into your pages. Good with all WordPress topics. ElementorCompletely alter your topic utilizing the Elementor proofreader for your header and footer. Structure manufacturer with mainstream advertising incorporations including Mailchimp. Plan popups for email catch shapes (or some other use cases). 50+ extra gadgets to use in your Elementor pages. Add Custom CSS to Elementor pages. Propelled Custom Fields coordination which gives you a chance to show ACF fields in Elementor pages (love this component). Extra WooCommerce support Elementor Features and What I adore About It All On the off chance that you've at any point constructed a WordPress site starting with no outside help either utilizing a custom topic or an excell

Minpunten: It does not offer any chance to at least style your connection for unknown reasons. Nor does it acquire the connection styles appropriately from the present subject. It's surrey with regards to content and textual styles all in all: Sometimes the styles get connected effectively, now and then they don't.

Page building and layout editing in WordPress has never been easier!

Beoordeeld op 30-7-2019
ICT Systems Coordinator
Muziek, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, I find Elementor to be the easiest way to create and edit pages on WordPress sites. I now use this for all of my client’s websites, and they are really happy with the end results. It features so many widgets even its free edition that it makes building a feature-filled webpage a doddle. It’s very much a step-up from WordPress’s inbuilt page customisation tools.

Pluspunten: I find the UI of Elementor to be very user-friendly, even those who have very little experience with WordPress page editing will be able to pick this up very easily. There are many widgets available in the free edition that can satisfy the needs of a small site (button, text, picture, video, etc.). The range of customisation for page layouts (column amounts, widths, etc.) and widget options (cell padding, colour changes, etc.) means you can really customise your site to meet your own needs and desires rather than having just another ‘cookie-cutter’ site style. The drag-and-drop feature when inserting widgets onto a page, as well as options available through right-click, mean it is super-simple to add, edit, and remove items in the edit view. A lot of WordPress plugins now support Elementor integration for widgets and layouts, which is especially useful if you use one of these plugins as it can be added to a site page via Elementor.

Minpunten: The pricing plan is three-tiered (pricing for 1 site, 3 sites, and 1000 sites). I’m not sure how this compares to competitors as I haven’t shopped around since Elementor more than meets my needs, but I’d prefer to be able to pay for up to 10 sites instead of needing to pay for up to 1000 sites, which I’m realistically going to get nowhere near. I would also like to be able to pay for a perpetual licence but the only options are for a yearly subscription – although this also comes with support for the year and updates for the year, I would still prefer to outright pay for a licence instead of a recurring cost. However, this wouldn’t put me off using the product as it still meets my needs.

Elementor - The number 1 WordPress page builder

Beoordeeld op 22-1-2019
Pieter C.
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Elementor lets me add a lot of options and custom functionality without having the need of hiring a profesionnal developer. It allows us to serve our clients better, have a better looking website by using just 1 plugin (or two, if you use the Pro version).

Pluspunten: Elementor (Pro) is an awesome drag & drop page builder with all the functionality you'll ever need. Elementor is very easy to work with, so you can design any page you want without coding knowledge. Just choose the widgets you want to add and voila, your page is populated with the chosen widget.
Change fonts, colors, width,... you naem it, Elementor has it.
The Pro version offers e-commerce functionality (you can design a custom single product template per product, per product category for example) and the ability to use custom CSS in your pages and templates. You can even design your own custom header and footer. Recently, Elementor launched their own popup builder which offers a huge variety of popup settings and conditions to choose from. Show the popup on exit intent, scrolling, clicking a button etc...

Minpunten: If you're using have caching on your website, like Cloudflare, it's possible some page titles keep displaying in the standard color, instead of the chosen color.
You'll need to go to the Cloudflare settings and purge the pages you just edited.
That's the only downside I'm experiencing wih Elementor.

The best page/site builder for WordPRess

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2019
Marius G.
Growth Hacker
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Elementor is great to work with. It has a lean learning curve, a huge and helpful community, and there are add-ons for just about anything you'd need. Its features are great for marketing purposes too (popups, forms, sticky elements, etc.), making it a great choice for landing pages too.

Pluspunten: Besides being a fantastic page builder with a lean learning curve, I mostly like the huge community that has formed around Elementor. There's an entire "ecosystem" developed around Elementor: there are so many fantastic add-ons developed by the community and even themes developed specifically for Elementor

Minpunten: The loading speed of pages built with Elementor is often bigger than some other page builders, such as Oxygen Builder. I feel like this area could be improved, so that Elementor does not load scripts and styles of elements that are not inserted on the page. While it may not build the fastest pages (in terms of the loading speed due to page size), it does a much better job than most of its competition (Divi builder, WP Bakery Page builder, etc.).

You can achieve really awesome things with Elementor

Beoordeeld op 12-8-2019
Desarrollo de nuevos negocios
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My experience has been really good, I already recommended to many people and they are happy too. Even with the free version of Elementor was very happy so now with the Pro I am extremely satisfied.

Pluspunten: I love the fact that Elementor offers free and paid version, I used the free version for several months before jumping to the paid plan, in this way you can really make sure you like the product and know what to expect from it.
Using Elementor is easy, it take several days to understand how everything works and then you will be building sites in no time.
Elementor let you customized some parts of the website that is not possible with most of the WP themes within some coding, such the header, footer, single post and archive. Being able to edit those parts give you the opportunity to have a standing site different from others.

Minpunten: The fact that they do not have ready to import demos, I mean entire sites, this would be super B. And I just wish they offer some more features so I would not need to use an elementor extension plugin to achieve something.

It is undoubtedly the best page builder for WordPress.

Beoordeeld op 21-3-2019
Chief Technology Officer
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I definitely recommend Elementor for both newbies and experts. It is undoubtedly the best page builder for WordPress.

Pluspunten: I started using Elementor for my WordPress page only a few weeks ago. I have heard of Elementor way back 2016 when it was first released and when the hype about it was at the peak. I did not actually attempted to download it before since I had the technical part outsourced. Now that I discovered Elementor, I am pretty much convinced that I don't need to pay someone else to do the page building because Elementor had made it simple and manageable even for newbies like me. Here are the pros and cons based on my experience so far. Pros - 1. Ease of use - To simply put, Elementor makes the complex seem so easy. Its user-friendly interface allows the page building to be broken down into smaller tasks, making the whole process seem less overwhelming or intimidating. Having zero experience in page building before, I find Elementor as a great training ground. 2. Flexibility for creative designs - I maybe a newbie in page building but I am an experienced artist and in order to realize my envisioned designs, I need a powerful tool that has the flexibility to help me do so. Elementor does just that! I was surprised with the versatility of this tool. It helps me create themes that are well-coded, easy to load and passes Google's standards.

Minpunten: Cons - 1. No option for one-time payment. I would much rather pay once than every month. I think this is one thing that competitors have against Elementor as they offer the choice of buying the whole thing at once. 2. Lack of support for integrations such as with ACF and PODS. I don't necessary need this now but I prefer for this to be ready for when it becomes a must for my page. It's not a deal breaker but I hope the developers can fix it.

Most Powerful & Easy Website Design Tool

Beoordeeld op 17-5-2019
Henry R.
Product Designer
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I was stuck and Limited in my work field as a designer a couple of years ago, since I discovered elementor, I've been able to take a HUGE step forward in my website designer career since now I'm able to sell website development as part of my website design services; The Learning curve (for the basics) and the price for the Pro version have been so worthful and I have plans to keep using and learning the software for a long time.

Pluspunten: Elementor is a Jewel on the current Website Design & Development Market, I love the fact that the amount of unique and high-end responsive websites you can create with this tool is only limited by your imagination and creativity, it's easy to use, and they always incorporate new amazing and trending feature & even tutorials for you to learn how to create professional websites without knowing to code.

Minpunten: If there's any counterpart of using Elementor, is the fact that they still need to work a lot on Speed Optimization (Page Speed Load, Script Usage, Etc). You can't really blame them; It's hard to keep up with this with a framework that's constantly evolving adding more powerful features. Also, let's face it guys, your customer support team needs to improve a lot.

All Time Best Pagebuilder I've Used - My Go To!

Beoordeeld op 20-12-2018
Scott S.
Account Executive
Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I run a small website agency and do all of our website builds. Elementor is my default page builder, unless a build calls for something else, for some reason (say customer prefers Divi, for example). I use it every day, and am very thankful for this awesome product.

Pluspunten: First, the free version of Elementor is awesome. Cost aside, working with Elementor is just a pleasure compared to every pagebuilder I've used (which is most all of the known ones). Super easy, intuitive, and really cuts down on the workflow. There is so much to like about Elementor. Being able to save both pages, and sections as templates really cuts down on website build times.

Minpunten: The only thing that would be nice, in a perfect world would be a back end editor. If for no other reason than this one scenario: If you position a section too near the top of the page, it can be a challenge to access the top tab of that section that allows access to it. A back end editor wouldn't have this issue, and this does happen frequently, as often you want to but the top section right up against the header.

The easier website builder and better software for create landing pages

Beoordeeld op 28-8-2019
Miguel G.
Front End Developer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am using Elementor for several things, sice creating simple one page sites to creating systems with custom fields ans custom post types.

Pluspunten: The better thin in elementor is his learnig curve, its really fast to learn how to use it for creating sites and ecommerces

Minpunten: I really expect and option to create an HTML code from Elementor, maybe separating him from wordpress and creating something like webflow

Useful page builder to easily set up custom sites

Beoordeeld op 28-1-2019
Patrizia I.
Lawyer
Juridische dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I am currently using Elementor as a plugin on my Wordpress blog. I mainly decided to install it to customize the layout of my articles. Indeed, Elementor allows easily personalizing each article through simply dragging and dropping specific modules inside the article container. Then, I discovered many other features and functionalities that allow anyone creating a custom website starting from the main pages. I am now trying to customize my theme only by using Elementor, without any particular coding knowledge. The plugin is available for free, including a huge amount of themes and templates, and for a fee. I think that the free version could be enough almost for everyone because it includes most of the features needed to create a good site. Obviously, the paid version offers more choice.

Minpunten: I’m still try to figure out how to totally customize my personal theme. Elementor suggest starting from the basic theme to easily personalize the pages, but I had to start from a different theme and so sometimes I need to scrape me a bit to understand how to set specific parameters.

The best wordpress website builder tool

Beoordeeld op 21-7-2019
Tobi A.
Quantity Surveyor
Bouw, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Elementor helped me get more comfortable with using wordpress to build websites. Elementor is the first plugin I install once i set up a new wordpress dashbord. The drag and customise features are amazing, it gives so many front end functions that would have required an immense knowledge of coding. The free package can build a decent website, while the paid version which is quite affordable gives you access to more support and features

Pluspunten: The simplicity and functional options available for use. There are tons of resources and tutorials to help you use elementor immediately and seamlessly

Minpunten: I will prefer more ready made template be made available for free users.

I love Elementor Pro

Beoordeeld op 12-6-2019
Mariela Q.
Business Performance Coach
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: When I started building websites I realized the themes would look terrible whenever I changed ANYTHING around them and that I needed to learn code (which was not going to happen). I looked for solutions and eventually learned about Elementor (and other builders). Elementor Pro has proven to be the more stable and flexible builder for me, and I can always trust it will deliver on my ideas!

Pluspunten: Full of features and plugins that make it even more awesome. I like how it helps me build clean, beautiful looking pages and blog posts in really, minutes! Although some practice and skill are required to make the most out of it, even the not so experienced can take full advantage of it to create a good looking, fully functional website without having to know code.

Minpunten: Not always predictable or easy to figure out what the problem is about when I reach a bump in the road. But there's always support, which does a great job. Making the forms work are always a challenge for me.

The Greatest Page Builder on WordPress

Beoordeeld op 6-9-2019
Ruairi M.
Freelancer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Elementor literally shaves hours of work off design projects on WordPress. Hats off to the developers!

Pluspunten: Elementor is one of the greatest plugins to ever grace the WordPress plugin scene. It is an immensely powerful page builder tool and saves me hours of work on websites for clients. Abilities such as undo, templates, copy and paste, and the responsive design mode, make this the biggest time-saving tool out of all the digital tools I use.

Minpunten: Occasionally seems to have issues with HTTP to HTTPS migrations, there is a URL-replacer tool in Elementor for this though

Very good plugin to build websites on wordpress

Beoordeeld op 23-5-2019
Rithvik P.
Chief Executive Officer
Research, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Building websites with only wordpress consumes lot of time here is where elementor scores points, easy and one can build a website without just sticking to the theme.

Pluspunten: Building sites on wordpress with out any other plugin is a tough thing to do, Elementor does the job efforts lessly, before I started using elementor I had to search for a theme which suites my idea and finding a theme which you need a difficult task has there are thousands of themes in the market and not all themes support the design you wanted to build. Elementor gives you the freedom to build the website as you like and even more better than the themes present in the market. The learning curve is very less it saves lot of time in building the website. There are other add-on's which gives advanced designs with grids and other modules so that you can build a proper website without compromising on the features.

Minpunten: As of now I don't find any cons for this plugin I wouldn't find anything this plugin fuilfills everything a websites needs

Elementor - the leading page builder plugin

Beoordeeld op 17-7-2019
Daniel P.
blogger
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: My journey with Elementor started a few years ago when one of my clients asked me to write a review for a page builder named Elementor. I used other page builders before and I thought that it’s just another page builder. Totally wrong! Elementor is genuinely a page builder!
First of all, Elementor doesn’t require any coding skills. It’s true, many other page builders do the same, but Elementor really lets you do everything possible with no line of code to write.
Second, I used only the free version and I am delighted with it. You have plenty of modules and these are jam-packed with tons of options.
Third, it’s about user-friendliness; I consider that plenty of WordPress page builders are user-friendly, but Elementor is the most user-friendly. You don’t need to watch YouTube tutorials and read tons of documentation.

Minpunten: Elementor works slowly from time to time. I am aware that countless lines of code are behind Elementor, but not all the users are so patient like I am.

Makes Creating Professional Website Easy But Menu Options Needs Overhaul

Beoordeeld op 30-4-2019
Account Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Of all the drag and drop website creation tools that I have tried, Elementor has the most options for customizing designs. With many drag and drop editors, you are limited by the platforms design restrictions. Elementor also offers many professional looking pre-made templates. The best templates are offered to Pro (paid) users. However, Elementor also has many free pre-made content blocks that can be used to build out web pages. Elementor is a plugin so it is used in conjunction with a WordPress theme. But, Elementor recently added the Canvas layout which will override any WordPress theme. The Canvas option gives you even more control over the layout and design of your website.

Minpunten: By far the biggest negative with Elementor is the menu options. If you are using the Canvas template, you’ll need to place a menu widget unto your website. You can use the default WordPress menu BUT it reverts to appearing as an unordered list. The only workaround I found was to place the menu items into a HTML widget and to style it using CSS. This is not ideal for a product that is supposed to be a drag and drop editor. The Pro (paid) version of Elementor does include an additional menu option. However, this menu has its own set of problems. The Pro menu works fine when viewed on a desktop but it is horrendous in responsive mode. Instead of overlapping the content beneath it when opened, the Elementor responsive menu pushes all of the other content down lower on the page when it is open. The result is unusual and unprofessional. For this reason, many Elementor website use third-party menu plugins.

Workflow has significantly improoved since starting with Elementor.

Beoordeeld op 26-2-2019
Matt S.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Where do I start!? Elementor is by far, hands down, the best WP page builder I've used. Since swapping over from another page builder, my workflow and speed has greatly increased. The vast majority of client websites are built using Elementor, and when introduced to how easy it is to make changes my clients are more than happy to continue using it.

Minpunten: There's really only two qualms I have with Elementor. The first being that they tend to push releases out a bit too quickly, there's a few bugs here and there but nothing major. Maybe a tad bit more time in beta when pushing updates might help this. The second is more of a wish, but if Elementor had a white label option, it would be a no-brainer to use on almost ALL of my client sites.

The most powerfull websites builder in the market

Beoordeeld op 12-6-2019
Luis S.
Web Developer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My experience by now is perfect, every time that you need support they always answer very quickly, and you can join to the elementor community on facebook.

Pluspunten: Is very friendly and easy to use, very intuitive. It allow the user to build beautiful websites It allow the user to build beautiful websites without write a single line of code. Constantly Elementor is uptdating the builder with new features that any other builder in the market

Minpunten: Of course, Elementor es really good but not perfect. Sometimes you need additional plugins to create things like a Quiz or if you want to build a Conditional Logic & Branching.

The Holy Grail perhaps, for visual editors in the WordPress community

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2019
Manager of Web Communications and Online Marketing
Hoger onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I love it! Canva for WordPress. Makes WordPress very competitive against tools like Wix, WebFlow, Sqaurespace, Weebly - but waaaay more powerful.

Pluspunten: A rich feature set with intuitive advanced customization makes quickly building gorgeous looking sites a snap. The freemium model is great as well, as many sites may only require basic features. Adjusting for responsiveness has always been a pain with visual editors in the past, but Elementor makes it quite simple. Additionally, if you choose to move away from Elementor, you aren't left with tons shortcodes littered throughout your content - it leaves almost no trail. Win!

Minpunten: A visual editor will never be a replacement for handing coding - as there are always specific details you can't quite execute with Elementor. I find myself occasionally having to write a plugin or additional theme functions to achieve exactly what I want for sophisticated customization.

Elementor Page Builder-Definitely Worth It!

Beoordeeld op 15-2-2019
Megan S.
Consultant
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I had all but given up on designing my own website and at the time hiring a professional web designer just wasn't in the budget. But then I discovered Elementor page builder. It was a game changer for me as a small business owner. Not only did I design and launch my own website but when I decided I needed to change the look and feel of my site, I was able to redesign the entire site in fewer hours the second time. I'm still tweaking my site a little at a time but Elementor has saved me hundreds of dollars in web design costs.

Pluspunten: What I like most about Elementor is how easy it is to use. I find this page builder much simpler and intuitive to use than WordPress. There is a bit of learning curve but there are tons of tutorials available on YouTube to walk you through the different functions. And the Elementor user community is phenomenal when it comes to support. As a budget conscious small business owner, Elementor has made me feel confident about designing my own website.

Minpunten: It did take a bit of time to learn all that Elementor is capable of doing. But once you understand how the features work and how to make the changes you want, the sky is the limit as to what you can do.

Web Design becomes so Easy!

Beoordeeld op 28-2-2019
Esther L.
Digital Strategist & Copywriter
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I was hunting around, looking for platforms / plug-ins that can help make my website designing process faster and more efficient. I earlier had trouble looking for one that I can use without relying on too many external software. To me, Elementor easily integrates all the functions that I needed into one platform. These helped solved a lot of problem for me.

Pluspunten: This is a must have for Professional Website Designer. It makes everything so simple! Not only it is a plug and play, I really love having the option of custom-made or plug-in themes. You can also save your earlier projects as templates, allowing users to easily switch between different layouts. The pro version enables users to have more elements that can be easily plug into your site. E.g. forms for survey and emails.

Minpunten: Wish they would fix the glitch for the image uploads for the blogs. Sometimes, the embedding for images needs to be done multiple times before it works properly.

The best drag and drop site builder on the market today!

Beoordeeld op 17-7-2018
Brandon C.
SEO Specialist/IT Admin/Wordpress Admin
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Ease of use - Anyone could make a decent looking with this plugin. And if you have an experienced content creator or developer, they will be able to reach new levels of design and functionality. It's great for all skill levels! Easy Implementation and Simple UI - Some builders have a learning curve but Elementor is straightforward and intuitive. The plugin doesn't have secret or hidden controls that clutter up the Dashboard and cost you money in developer time. Modern-Looking Elements - We've all seen and worked with drag and drops that have outdated elements that are stuck in 2004. Elementor will make your site POP on all devices. The elements all look modern and elegant. The animations and transitions will wow anyone who visits your site! If you're looking for a long-term solution, get the Pro version and I guarantee you'll be satisfied with this product.

Minpunten: There isn't much to not like about Elementor as flaky as that may sound. We haven't had to reach out to support yet so it's hard to have an opinion on their Customer Support. The team at Elementor updates this plugin constantly so even if you think something's missing or wish there was a feature, chances are they are working on it.