Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Elementor

Pagina-ontwerpfunctie voor WordPress. Gebruik sectorspecifieke vooraf ontworpen thema's of creëer je eigen pagina met functionaliteit op basis van slepen en neerzetten.

Meer informatie over Elementor

280 reviews worden weergegeven

Miguel G.
Front End Developer
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 28-8-2019

"The easier website builder and better software for create landing pages"

Opmerkingen: I am using Elementor for several things, sice creating simple one page sites to creating systems with custom fields ans custom post types.

Pluspunten: The better thin in elementor is his learnig curve, its really fast to learn how to use it for creating sites and ecommerces

Minpunten: I really expect and option to create an HTML code from Elementor, maybe separating him from wordpress and creating something like webflow

• Beoordeeld op 28-8-2019
Lucille G.
Event Director
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-9-2019

"Lame to in the Game"

Opmerkingen: Elementor change the game for me! My site went from arbitrary and "lame" to fresh and new. It's cut my working time in half - that alone is worth it! Highly recommended getting their pro version.

Pluspunten: This plugin made my workflow SO EASY. From their saveable templates to the global widgets, Elementor creates a seamless experience and easy drag-and-drop builder. Their "pro" features helped eliminate a lot of the other plugins I had activated. Once removing the excess plugins, my site sped up. My workload has lessened. It truly allows you to be creative without having an extensive background in coding.

Minpunten: The biggest downfall of Elementor is Site Speed. If you're not well informed about how to lazy load your site or optimize for google through the html > css > java load, your site will run a bit slow and rank slow for google search.
Also, there are a few glitches in the editor screen when optimizing a responsive layout. Things won't always look right or there is automatic padding on columns that aren't actually there when you load the actual site.

• Beoordeeld op 5-9-2019
Abid S.
Manager Operations
Bankwezen, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-4-2020

"Best WordPress Page Builder Plugin"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Elementor is really fabulous and awesome because this plugin has helped me to design professional websites. Whenever I have a plan to build an e-commerce website or even If I want to design my own personal blog, I always use the Elementor. For me, Elementor is very important for my websites and WordPress blog projects. I always use these beautiful content elements of the Elementor plugin during the webpages development process. Now I am able to design the webpages within a few minutes just because of the Elementor.

Pluspunten: Elementor allows Web developers to design professional websites that open and load faster. The website building process is now very fast just because of the Elementor. Just drag and drop the content elements in your posts, pages or products and then edit the content of the element according to your requirements. Even you can design the header and footer areas of your website in a professional way. You can control each and every area of your website with Elementor. If you want to build and design your websites with awesome widgets and without the knowledge of programming languages then Elementor is really awesome.

Minpunten: As a free user, we can find lots of content widgets and elements and there are advanced widgets also available for the pro users. According to my point of view, some WooCommerce shop advanced widgets should also available for free users. All other features of Elementor are really useful for free users as well for pro users.

• Beoordeeld op 10-4-2020
Adam L.
Developer
  • Beoordeeld op 8-7-2019

"The best full-featured page builder for Wordpress."

Opmerkingen: Elementor is still the best balance of quality + features. There are a lot of compatible themes and plugins and a lot of 3rd party support. Really only WPBakery and Divi compare in terms of community. It's very easy to look up example videos of how to do things on Youtube or by reading blogs.

Pluspunten: It's very easy to use and works well with other Wordpress themes, including those that aren't specifically made to be compatible with Elementor. For example, I use Elementor with themes by StudioPress and it works great. When you disable Elementor for whatever reason, you're left with a functioning website, not a bunch of brackets and crazy mark up like you get with other popular page builders like Divi and WPBakery.

Minpunten: Elementor isn't great if you're trying to have really clean code. In all fairness, none of the page builders on the market do. Elementor uses a lot of div elements nested in one another which can slow down a website.

• Beoordeeld op 8-7-2019
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 15-3-2020

"Great Freemium Site Builder"

Opmerkingen: I've used Elementor on a number of sites and, together with add-ons, have been able to create some nice looking pages. It's my go-to plugin if I'm building a site from scratch. I have not bought the premium version but if I used the plugin on a daily basis might be tempted. There are some very active user communities on Facebook, and most answers to problems can be found there. I haven't found the plugin to be especially buggy, but occasionally I've had to log out of Wordpress and login again to clear an error. That's fairly rare to be fair.

Pluspunten: The free version of Elementor is pretty powerful - for most tasks you;re going to find what you need. Drag and drop, page sizing and editing are very easy, and so much more powerful than Wordpress' native Gutenberg editor

Minpunten: Well not everything is free, and when you want to start tuning up your site, some of the controls are far from intuitive. If you use this every day you will quickly get your head around some of the more complex elements, BUT, if you're a less regualr user, some of the less intuitive stuff may become annoying.

• Beoordeeld op 15-3-2020
Tobi A.
Quantity Surveyor
Bouw, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-7-2019

"The best wordpress website builder tool"

Opmerkingen: Elementor helped me get more comfortable with using wordpress to build websites. Elementor is the first plugin I install once i set up a new wordpress dashbord. The drag and customise features are amazing, it gives so many front end functions that would have required an immense knowledge of coding. The free package can build a decent website, while the paid version which is quite affordable gives you access to more support and features

Pluspunten: The simplicity and functional options available for use. There are tons of resources and tutorials to help you use elementor immediately and seamlessly

Minpunten: I will prefer more ready made template be made available for free users.

• Beoordeeld op 21-7-2019
Lauris J.
  • Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019

"Amazing page builder"

Pluspunten: Elementor page builder is very user friendly. Fast and easy to design any difficulty wordpress site.

Minpunten: Not many cons. One I find was when full screen mode sometimes doesn't reflect real result.

• Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019
Sheraz B.
Anchor
Mediaproductie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-4-2020

"The best Plugin for Creating Professional Websites"

Opmerkingen: Before Elementor plugin I was creating pages using simple WordPress Default editor. But now my Web development life has been changed. Because now I design pages of my websites using the Elementor. Because this plugin allow me to build the webpage according to my requirements. My experience with Elementor is really awesome, because I have created a number of sites using this plugin and I also use this plugin in the websites of my clients. I am really happy with Elementor.

Pluspunten: With Elementor you can build professional and beautiful web pages. There are lots of elements in Elementor plugin, just drag and drop them in your pages and then edit the content according to your own content. You can divide the rows into different sections, and then in each section you can add images, text, videos, html shortcodes and lots of other useful content elements. The interface of this plugin is really easy to use and understand. You can see your webpage along with the options of this plugin. So just use the elements, edit the content and build a professional website.

Minpunten: There are two options in this plugin, free and pro. I think so in free plugin there should be some more options for the new users. Those new widgets can be very useful for the beginners.

• Beoordeeld op 1-4-2020
Mir fida N.
WordPress Developer
  • Beoordeeld op 28-2-2020

"Most useful wordpress builder for amazingly responsive websites"

Opmerkingen: Overall most of our clients use the free version of elementor which works fine for basic to average business or personal blog. Templates in Pro version and Elementor add ons can save a lot of time building responsive and eye-catching design of the website. Easier to learn than any builder available for WordPress.For our medium to large scale company clients, Pro version with add on is used. It's so easy that basic modification can be done by clients themselves. Helpful for every WordPress designing our office both for our business as well as doing theme customization service for our valuable customers equally.

Pluspunten: This is the most under friendly page builder we ever used for WordPress site. Easy to make full company website with widget, sidebar, header, footer, and section. Templates provide a quick and simple method to build stunning sites in hours. Many free plugins enhance this builder and add new sections elements to use which are otherwise paid. Element Pro is even more convenient to use. It provides extra elements to add in sections especially helpful in building online product stores quickly and easily.

Minpunten: Pricing for Pro may be higher for some initial scale blogs. Some time loading takes time in saving heavy elements of elementor theme and not autosaved correctly. But it's a rare event. Mostly editing and modification work fine.

• Beoordeeld op 28-2-2020
Melvin R.
Desarrollador web
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-4-2020

"Best WordPress builder"

Opmerkingen: Really good for designing cool pages, easy to use drag and drop elements and easy to set them up as you like

Pluspunten: The first real drag and drop builder for wordpress, its packed with features and the free version works perfect. If you go pro, things will be more professional and polished. It has a lot of animations, easy grid system, real responsive, and performance is great.

Minpunten: You can't see code to copy elements between pages or between sites, which is not very helpful if you are building your site from a staging site.

• Beoordeeld op 26-4-2020
Emeka O.
Digital Marketing Trainer
  • Beoordeeld op 29-12-2019

"Amazing WordPress Page Builder"

Opmerkingen: I've been using Elementor to build webpages for WordPress websites. It is very easy to use as I only need to drag and drop elements to wherever I want them to be. Elementor had been resourceful, and I highly recommend it.

Pluspunten: Elementor is a WordPress page Builder. By far, it is the best WordPress page Builder I've used. Among the reasons for which I prefer it to other page builders include: 1. Ease of Use: I had tried other WordPress page builders, but Elementor remain the easiest I've used so far. After installing the plugin, there is a two minute explainer video that explains everything one need to know to get started. 2. Cost effectiveness: Though Elementor comes as a freemium software, the free version had been serving me, and I've seen no pressing need to upgrade to the premium version. Unlike many other softwares whose free version are nothing to write home about, Elementor's free version had been amazing. 3. Ability to save a design as a template: Elementor allows me to save any design as a template so that I only need to import and edit it whenever I need to use it again. This saves me the stress and time of having to start all over again. 4. Availability of free pre-made templates: Elementor comes with free templates that can just be imported and edited. This makes it very easy to build a page. The templates can be edited to suit a purpose, after which it can then be saved as a new template for future purposes. This is an amazing feature. 5. Availability of sections: Pages built with Elementor are divided into sections. This makes it easy to design the sections as desired, thereby making the page to be easily editable.

Minpunten: Elementor is an amazing software. The only thing I don't like about it is that if one desires to go premium, the one will have licence to use it only on one website. If there is the need to use Elementor on another job, one will need to purchase premium right again. This is a turnoff while considering that some other softwares gives one access to use one premium software on more than one websites. Apart from this problem, Elementor is amazing.

• Beoordeeld op 29-12-2019
Alex P.
Marketing Communication Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 10-12-2019

"A modern web builder for the modern age - without needing to be a web builder"

Opmerkingen: We use it ourselves and for our clients, because it saves on the cost of a web builder / coder to write and design bespoke pages (especially sales pages). Since we don't try to build entire websites out of it, this makes any speed drawbacks and minor bugs a fair trade in exchange for its ease and simplicity. It also speeds up our work in-house, because we don't need to do most of the work required to brief a designer on brand, colours, images, style, typeface, etc. We can just get on with it! Overall, we're really impressed and will continue to use for a long time to come. Fantastic work, Elementor team!

Pluspunten: - The user interface (GUI) is sleek, fast and well-thought-out
- Integration compatibility is really strong, with tons of third-party add-ons for services, templates and widgets
- The learning curve is relatively short, meaning with just a limited understanding of coding (basic CSS and HTML), you can pick up and play for impressive results
- Even with zero coding experience or understanding, you'll get used to the software in a very short time, before you're able to build a great looking website that's genuinely functional too
- Customisation and design elements are boundless; you can tweak every element is so many ways that it allows you to explore your creativity (AND maintain the clients' branding!)
- It works with WordPress like a dream - and most of our clients' sites are based on WordPress
- The price for the Pro version is so surprisingly reasonable, it's almost a no brainer
- We aren't web builders, we're pure marketers - but the ease of use allows us to create engaging and attractive landing pages for our clients without the cost of outsourcing (so our clients are even happier)

Minpunten: Honestly, very little... the only real things og note are:
- We're aware that Elementor is slower in testing when it comes to web page speed tests (loading time, etc.) - that's when compared to a bespoke coded site by a really good web coder / designer. I suppose it may depend on the level of customisation you do yourself (which changes lots of code automatically in the background)
- Sometimes, it can be a little buggy with moving elements around after a long session of using it, but this is by no means a deal breaker and can be solved by saving, closing and re-opening

• Beoordeeld op 10-12-2019
Nimanthi R.
Web Designing
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-4-2019

"a WordPress page manufacturer that has overwhelmed the WordPress website composition"

Opmerkingen: I think of it as an absolute necessity have WordPress page developer that is a delight to utilize. Individuals obviously adore it andquot; however, is this simply the most recent prevailing fashion, or is Elementor really a definitive page manufacturer for WordPress? The Good, Bad, And The Ugly. For this audit, I started up Elementor to perceive how well this page developer charges in contrast with prevalent options.

Pluspunten: Elementor is a WordPress page manufacturer that has overwhelmed the WordPress website composition. It had the most profound list of capabilities, yet is anything but difficult to utilize an ace. Elementor is the most full-included free page developer. Elementor is the most progressive page developer available. With ordinary updates, solid drag and drop and creative highlights, both the free and paid items are magnificent Elementor causes you to include progressed styling, format, and plan components to your WordPress content without expecting you to know the code. In the new Elementor Proform, you can even structure your whole WordPress topic likewise without having to know any code. On a progressively explicit note, Elementor is what's known as a visual simplified page developer module. There are two sections to that depiction, so we should parse each: Visual implies that when you structure your substance, you see precisely what your guests will see. There will never be any perplexity about how your page will look once you distribute it. Simplified implies that you can move around different plan components - like catches, structures, or pictures - just by moving them. No code required! Great user interface Remarkable Global gadgets Update history works well It is open source Has a functioning Facebook gathering Overly nitty gritty documentation Shrouded components and Unique styling for responsive Their Core item is 100% free

Minpunten: Cons Styling constrained as a matter of course Unfit to legitimately alter components Missing a few advertising focused highlights There's not a fixed catch Elementor is the most grounded page manufacturer as of now accessible. They reliably discharge new highlights that are in accordance with current plan patterns. This implies you will almost certainly keep your site applicable. Elementor Pro is unbelievable esteem considering all the extra modules and power includes that it incorporates. On the off chance that I was beginning another site venture today, Elementor would be the page manufacturer that I would pick.

• Beoordeeld op 26-4-2019
Brent R.
  • Beoordeeld op 15-5-2018

"Elementor has changed how I build my websites and those of clients"

Opmerkingen: After years of suffering through using Visual Composer and other builders, Elementor finally made me feel comfortable as it works the way I would anticipate a visual page builder to work. There are a few little issues, but the benefits are so much greater. It's intuitive and my clients can easily grab onto the concepts used in Elementor. All my sites and client sites are built on Elementor now.

Pluspunten: Elementor is simply the most progressive, future-facing page builder I've seen. I've literally tried every page builder out there, and there are many good ones. But the folks at Elementor have gotten it right. You get full control over the styling, including all the modern CSS tricks you would want, and a very robust set of modules. The free version of Elementor is hands down the best free page builder you can get, which is evidenced by some of the fastest growing numbers in the repository. The Pro version of Elementor takes things to a whole new level, adding dozens of extra modules and features, which make the upgrade a no-brainer. And now that they include a full theme building feature set with dynamic values and more, it's the most complete page builder around. There are numerous great third party plugins as well, and thousands of users in their community who are willing to help. It's pretty amazing. Plus, there is a role manager, which is great for use with clients.

Minpunten: There are a few modules that I would like to see more flexibility in, particularly those like the tabs and accordions. You can put any content you want in them if you use Elementor templates, but I'd like to be able to build layouts in them directly without having to use templates. The role manager could use a little more flexibility. Right now you either give people access to the content editing, or the whole builder, or none of the builder. I'd like to be able to allow them to edit content, duplicate/delete/add modules, but not access the advanced settings. But this is apparently coming, so I look forward to it.

• Beoordeeld op 15-5-2018
Umair B.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 22-2-2020

"Professional and Outstanding Web Page Builder"

Opmerkingen: Mostly I develop my websites in WordPress, even for the clients, I use WordPress. With Elementor I have designed professional pages on different websites. I have saved my lot of time, because before this when I was creating pages without this awesome builder, it was taking the time. But now Elementor has made my life very easy. The web pages looks very professional and unique which I have designed using the Elementor. So my experience with Elementor is really awesome, as a Web Developer and Designer, I really Love Elementor.

Pluspunten: With Elementor you can design and build your web pages very fast. You can divide the containers of your content into different sections. Like, one container you can create two parts, three parts even four and more parts. Then in these sections, you can drag and drop different content elements like text, images, shortcode, videos, HTML and lots of more elements. Then in these elements, we can put our own website content. With Elementor you can design awesome pages. Without the knowledge of programming languages, you can create your web pages using Elementor.

Minpunten: I am honestly speaking, Elementor is really awesome. Only the thing is that there are two versions free and paid. In both versions, you can find lots of things. According to my experience and point of view, even if you are a free user you can build professional pages. I think so in the free version if Elementor includes more elements, it will be more awesome.

• Beoordeeld op 22-2-2020
Ishara M.
Graphic Designer
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-4-2019

"Elementor"

Opmerkingen: I have likewise been hugely awed with Elementors refreshes and the measure of new highlights they have included just from the couple of months I have been utilizing the module.

Pluspunten: Elementor is a WordPress page manufacturer that gives you a chance to construct pages and posts utilizing a basic simplified proofreader and best of all it's good with all WordPress topics. Elementor additionally offers the capacity to manufacture headers, footers, and even popups utilizing its simplified proofreader. This is an unfathomable expansion to any WordPress site since you can construct complex pages effectively. Stacked with a lot of helpful gadgets and broadly bolstered by designers Elementor has rapidly turned into the most prevalent page developer for WordPress. Principle Elementor Features: Gives clients a chance to manufacture pages utilizing a simple to utilize intuitive editorial manager. 30 gadgets to incorporate into your pages. Good with all WordPress topics. ElementorCompletely alter your topic utilizing the Elementor proofreader for your header and footer. Structure manufacturer with mainstream advertising incorporations including Mailchimp. Plan popups for email catch shapes (or some other use cases). 50+ extra gadgets to use in your Elementor pages. Add Custom CSS to Elementor pages. Propelled Custom Fields coordination which gives you a chance to show ACF fields in Elementor pages (love this component). Extra WooCommerce support Elementor Features and What I adore About It All On the off chance that you've at any point constructed a WordPress site starting with no outside help either utilizing a custom topic or an excell

Minpunten: It does not offer any chance to at least style your connection for unknown reasons. Nor does it acquire the connection styles appropriately from the present subject. It's surrey with regards to content and textual styles all in all: Sometimes the styles get connected effectively, now and then they don't.

• Beoordeeld op 28-4-2019
Ken I.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 9-12-2019

"Instant Web Design Genius Generator! ;)"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I'm delighted with Elementor and used it or some part of it for most of my new websites and redesigns. Once you master the blocks and settings, it's easy to create a masterpiece and use the built-in functionality to save pre-made templates for future use. It's a huge time-saver for any design/dev firm, the code is about what you'd expect from a page-builder, and there are lots of third-party add-ons that help you deliver a custom-looking site on a budget.

Pluspunten: The best thing about Elementor is the ease at which one can design a very professional-looking website.

Minpunten: The worst thing about Elementor is the ease at which one can design a very professional-looking website. I say that somewhat tongue-in-cheek, but if you look at posts on most of the support-type Facebook groups, you'll understand that many people are designing websites that have no business doing so. And I don't intend that to be mean, but questions like "How can I make my site look like Facebook?" are not uncommon. Okay, so that's not really Elementor's fault. :) Truly, the thing about Elementor (both free, pro, and associated third-party addons) is the apparent need for more testing on more server environments before an update is released. To be sure, updates are pretty frequent - and the feature set is nothing short of amazing - but just like the dreaded Windows updates of days gone by - I always wait a bit, and then sometimes test on a staging server prior to implementing updates on a high-profile production site. Yeah, we should do that anyway - but past updates have been a bit dicey for others who don't take such precautions.

• Beoordeeld op 9-12-2019
ICT Systems Coordinator
Muziek, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-7-2019

"Page building and layout editing in WordPress has never been easier!"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I find Elementor to be the easiest way to create and edit pages on WordPress sites. I now use this for all of my client’s websites, and they are really happy with the end results. It features so many widgets even its free edition that it makes building a feature-filled webpage a doddle. It’s very much a step-up from WordPress’s inbuilt page customisation tools.

Pluspunten: I find the UI of Elementor to be very user-friendly, even those who have very little experience with WordPress page editing will be able to pick this up very easily. There are many widgets available in the free edition that can satisfy the needs of a small site (button, text, picture, video, etc.). The range of customisation for page layouts (column amounts, widths, etc.) and widget options (cell padding, colour changes, etc.) means you can really customise your site to meet your own needs and desires rather than having just another ‘cookie-cutter’ site style. The drag-and-drop feature when inserting widgets onto a page, as well as options available through right-click, mean it is super-simple to add, edit, and remove items in the edit view. A lot of WordPress plugins now support Elementor integration for widgets and layouts, which is especially useful if you use one of these plugins as it can be added to a site page via Elementor.

Minpunten: The pricing plan is three-tiered (pricing for 1 site, 3 sites, and 1000 sites). I’m not sure how this compares to competitors as I haven’t shopped around since Elementor more than meets my needs, but I’d prefer to be able to pay for up to 10 sites instead of needing to pay for up to 1000 sites, which I’m realistically going to get nowhere near. I would also like to be able to pay for a perpetual licence but the only options are for a yearly subscription – although this also comes with support for the year and updates for the year, I would still prefer to outright pay for a licence instead of a recurring cost. However, this wouldn’t put me off using the product as it still meets my needs.

• Beoordeeld op 30-7-2019
Steve M.
Director of Digital Marketing
Management non-profit organisaties, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-12-2019

"We've tried half a dozen page builders and liked this one the best"

Opmerkingen: We've used Elementor on 4 different high-traffic sites now and it's worked quite well. We tried a ton of other page builders and this one came out to be the winner. The support experience has been just OK--we haven't had to use it much, but when we do they can't go as deep as we'd like.

Pluspunten: Page builders for WordPress keep popping out of the woodwork. My team uses Elementor and chose it for our new WordPress sites because it provides complete theme editing (including headers and footers), dynamic content (including working with custom post types and custom fields). The functionality is great and the IU is gorgeous as well. It's fast and it gives you a full look at the actual design--no boxes or rough approximations. There are so many widgets that you'll able to find whatever you need, especially with the after-market add-ins and templates.

Minpunten: The CSS and JS that are loaded are pretty heavy. It's absolutely essential that you get some sort of optimization plugin to deal with the extra number of requests created for a simple page, especially if you're using it everywhere on your site with a custom header. I also don't like that there's no "lifetime" option--the product is fairly expensive if you have to buy it every year, vs. just paying once for a theme that has lifetime updates. Still, it can replace a ton of other plugins, so that's a huge benefit and cost savings if you don't have to buy a handful of other widgets.

• Beoordeeld op 31-12-2019
Pieter C.
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 22-1-2019

"Elementor - The number 1 WordPress page builder"

Opmerkingen: Elementor lets me add a lot of options and custom functionality without having the need of hiring a profesionnal developer. It allows us to serve our clients better, have a better looking website by using just 1 plugin (or two, if you use the Pro version).

Pluspunten: Elementor (Pro) is an awesome drag & drop page builder with all the functionality you'll ever need. Elementor is very easy to work with, so you can design any page you want without coding knowledge. Just choose the widgets you want to add and voila, your page is populated with the chosen widget.
Change fonts, colors, width,... you naem it, Elementor has it.
The Pro version offers e-commerce functionality (you can design a custom single product template per product, per product category for example) and the ability to use custom CSS in your pages and templates. You can even design your own custom header and footer. Recently, Elementor launched their own popup builder which offers a huge variety of popup settings and conditions to choose from. Show the popup on exit intent, scrolling, clicking a button etc...

Minpunten: If you're using have caching on your website, like Cloudflare, it's possible some page titles keep displaying in the standard color, instead of the chosen color.
You'll need to go to the Cloudflare settings and purge the pages you just edited.
That's the only downside I'm experiencing wih Elementor.

• Beoordeeld op 22-1-2019
Marius G.
Growth Hacker
  • Beoordeeld op 27-6-2019

"The best page/site builder for WordPRess"

Opmerkingen: Elementor is great to work with. It has a lean learning curve, a huge and helpful community, and there are add-ons for just about anything you'd need. Its features are great for marketing purposes too (popups, forms, sticky elements, etc.), making it a great choice for landing pages too.

Pluspunten: Besides being a fantastic page builder with a lean learning curve, I mostly like the huge community that has formed around Elementor. There's an entire "ecosystem" developed around Elementor: there are so many fantastic add-ons developed by the community and even themes developed specifically for Elementor

Minpunten: The loading speed of pages built with Elementor is often bigger than some other page builders, such as Oxygen Builder. I feel like this area could be improved, so that Elementor does not load scripts and styles of elements that are not inserted on the page. While it may not build the fastest pages (in terms of the loading speed due to page size), it does a much better job than most of its competition (Divi builder, WP Bakery Page builder, etc.).

• Beoordeeld op 27-6-2019
Desarrollo de nuevos negocios
  • Beoordeeld op 12-8-2019

"You can achieve really awesome things with Elementor "

Opmerkingen: My experience has been really good, I already recommended to many people and they are happy too. Even with the free version of Elementor was very happy so now with the Pro I am extremely satisfied.

Pluspunten: I love the fact that Elementor offers free and paid version, I used the free version for several months before jumping to the paid plan, in this way you can really make sure you like the product and know what to expect from it.
Using Elementor is easy, it take several days to understand how everything works and then you will be building sites in no time.
Elementor let you customized some parts of the website that is not possible with most of the WP themes within some coding, such the header, footer, single post and archive. Being able to edit those parts give you the opportunity to have a standing site different from others.

Minpunten: The fact that they do not have ready to import demos, I mean entire sites, this would be super B. And I just wish they offer some more features so I would not need to use an elementor extension plugin to achieve something.

• Beoordeeld op 12-8-2019
Chief Technology Officer
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 21-3-2019

"It is undoubtedly the best page builder for WordPress."

Opmerkingen: I definitely recommend Elementor for both newbies and experts. It is undoubtedly the best page builder for WordPress.

Pluspunten: I started using Elementor for my WordPress page only a few weeks ago. I have heard of Elementor way back 2016 when it was first released and when the hype about it was at the peak. I did not actually attempted to download it before since I had the technical part outsourced. Now that I discovered Elementor, I am pretty much convinced that I don't need to pay someone else to do the page building because Elementor had made it simple and manageable even for newbies like me. Here are the pros and cons based on my experience so far. Pros - 1. Ease of use - To simply put, Elementor makes the complex seem so easy. Its user-friendly interface allows the page building to be broken down into smaller tasks, making the whole process seem less overwhelming or intimidating. Having zero experience in page building before, I find Elementor as a great training ground. 2. Flexibility for creative designs - I maybe a newbie in page building but I am an experienced artist and in order to realize my envisioned designs, I need a powerful tool that has the flexibility to help me do so. Elementor does just that! I was surprised with the versatility of this tool. It helps me create themes that are well-coded, easy to load and passes Google's standards.

Minpunten: Cons - 1. No option for one-time payment. I would much rather pay once than every month. I think this is one thing that competitors have against Elementor as they offer the choice of buying the whole thing at once. 2. Lack of support for integrations such as with ACF and PODS. I don't necessary need this now but I prefer for this to be ready for when it becomes a must for my page. It's not a deal breaker but I hope the developers can fix it.

• Beoordeeld op 21-3-2019
Henry R.
Product Designer
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-5-2019

"Most Powerful & Easy Website Design Tool"

Opmerkingen: I was stuck and Limited in my work field as a designer a couple of years ago, since I discovered elementor, I've been able to take a HUGE step forward in my website designer career since now I'm able to sell website development as part of my website design services; The Learning curve (for the basics) and the price for the Pro version have been so worthful and I have plans to keep using and learning the software for a long time.

Pluspunten: Elementor is a Jewel on the current Website Design & Development Market, I love the fact that the amount of unique and high-end responsive websites you can create with this tool is only limited by your imagination and creativity, it's easy to use, and they always incorporate new amazing and trending feature & even tutorials for you to learn how to create professional websites without knowing to code.

Minpunten: If there's any counterpart of using Elementor, is the fact that they still need to work a lot on Speed Optimization (Page Speed Load, Script Usage, Etc). You can't really blame them; It's hard to keep up with this with a framework that's constantly evolving adding more powerful features. Also, let's face it guys, your customer support team needs to improve a lot.

• Beoordeeld op 17-5-2019
Scott S.
Account Executive
Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-12-2018

"All Time Best Pagebuilder I've Used - My Go To!"

Opmerkingen: I run a small website agency and do all of our website builds. Elementor is my default page builder, unless a build calls for something else, for some reason (say customer prefers Divi, for example). I use it every day, and am very thankful for this awesome product.

Pluspunten: First, the free version of Elementor is awesome. Cost aside, working with Elementor is just a pleasure compared to every pagebuilder I've used (which is most all of the known ones). Super easy, intuitive, and really cuts down on the workflow. There is so much to like about Elementor. Being able to save both pages, and sections as templates really cuts down on website build times.

Minpunten: The only thing that would be nice, in a perfect world would be a back end editor. If for no other reason than this one scenario: If you position a section too near the top of the page, it can be a challenge to access the top tab of that section that allows access to it. A back end editor wouldn't have this issue, and this does happen frequently, as often you want to but the top section right up against the header.

• Beoordeeld op 20-12-2018