The software has helped increase business tremendously. It's been wonderful.

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2017
Felecia E.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Increased patient volume and revenue.

Pluspunten: The lead tracking system and how IFX has been able to customize to our needs and workflows is exceptional. This software is so helpful in keeping track of patients progress through our program and education, they get to surgery more quickly. Getting this software has transformed our practice in a very positive way.

Minpunten: In the beginning it was difficult for us making the transition because we had very particular workflows we wanted built in to the software, so it took a little bit of time and effort to get it customized just for us, but this is like with anything. So I don't really see this a fault but I don't really have any cons to offer.

Excellent Software That Enables Rapid Growth

Beoordeeld op 17-6-2019
Greg I.
Business Manager
Medische praktijk, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: In a word, transformative. In certain types of medical practices, you need to screen a quite a few people to get to the people you can help. InfluxMD allowed my team to scale the number of people we engage with, while providing leads with a great experience. We are on pace to doubling our practice from last year.

Pluspunten: • Ability to customize the software to our specific process needs
• Customizable views for each agent, so each agent knows who they need to reach each day
• Ease of use – Everyone on the team, tech savvy or not, has quickly adopted to using InfluxMD
• Ability to text have text and email conversations with leads; all captured in the same place.
• Good reporting
• Very responsive support team

Minpunten: • Ability to go backward in the process. InfluxMD, once you have completed a step. We have designed around this, though we always have a small handful of exceptions.
• Integration with our EMR would be a great feature.

Great company that will tailor your website/software to your needs

Lindsey J.
Bariatric Center Director
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Software tailored to practice needs
Allows us to have customizable patient education using our physicians rather than just general health handouts found online or through other video softwares (like Emmi)
Lead alerts sent via email to remind one to follow up

Minpunten: It would be nice if the software were able to link to practice scheduling software so that when we check someone in on our EMR it automatically marks the patient's attendance on this software.

Works very well with the management of lead tracking and analysis of spending.

Beoordeeld op 17-11-2017
Bryan W.
Practice Management
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Information is entered with multiple users at multiple locations. All users then have access to the leads and more importantly can search for information that each user needs.

Minpunten: Has many additional capabilities that need to be taught to be full utilized. This work can be tedious but it is worth it in the long run because it makes you better and also enables you to understand your marketing efforts and spend.

Great! Customer support is very helpful and responds immediately .

Isabell C.
Surgical Coordinator
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It helps keep track of the type of patients we see, how many scheduled, how many actually kept the appointment, if anyone was missed. its tied in to our website, so patients can email us, request appointments ask questions, we can email them. It is very user friendly!!!

Pluspunten: This system is very easy to use and keeps up with your patients. What I like the most about it is that it has automatic reminders in place, and will send a link for new patient forms, to new patients after they have scheduled an appointment. Love it! This automatically takes a step away from us.

Influx has helped streamline the process of following our leads all the way through surgery approval

Jeni S.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: It is extremely user friendly for all staff members to utilize. It allows us to follow prospective patients through scheduling their initial consult all the way through the pre surgical requirements to having surgery.

Minpunten: It would be nice if it integrated with our EMR software but then again that might be cumbersome too.

The Influx program is very easy to use and they have a great support team.

Beoordeeld op 15-11-2017
Angela S.
Patient Coordinator
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Tracking our patient's progress from their first point of contact with us to their final visit with our physicians. As well as the reporting of wins vs. losses.

Pluspunten: I like the ease and quality of this software and the customer service is great! I appreciate the ease of tracking our new patient's information.

Minpunten: I do not care for updates that change the flow of my day to day efficiency. There are a few functions that I do not use and therefore would rather not have them visible.

user friendly but would like updates

Beoordeeld op 4-12-2017
Ebony J.
Patient Advocate
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Provides tracking for multiple patient procedures. I am able to track what patients have completed and still need to complete as well as email them directly.

Minpunten: I would like the tracking and notifications to be more precise. I would like to know ahead of time a list of patients who are very close to completing their requirements. Also, receive patients notifications sooner.

Easy. Customization.

Samantha K.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great marketing source.

Pluspunten: The clients have easy access to me. It allows you to see all interactions between the different users. If you are in the elite program and have the videos being sent to inactive clients, it's a good marketing source. It's customization is helpful.

Minpunten: It's had a few glitches overtime. I wish it generated a report showing a pie chart of percentages of which referral source referred how many clients.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van ifX medical op 17-11-2017

Hi Samantha.
Did you know Influx MD has a custom report builder?
The report you are looking for can be built quite easily if you are recording referral sources.
The fastest way to get this report is to contact your support team and ask them to build it for you.
Thanks for being an Influx MD Champion!

Makes desk life easier

Beoordeeld op 12-4-2018
Nicole B.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Very customizable. Allows us to track and record multiple patient procedures. Easy to set up. Customer service is great.

Minpunten: I think that if the software were able to link to practice scheduling so that the patients attendance was automatically linked with our EMR, it might make things a little easier.

Excellent product with great customer service.

Beoordeeld op 27-11-2017
Leigh L.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: If there was ever an attribute we did not desire, the Influx team has deleted it. They are there to make our experience and workflow easy.

Pluspunten: What I like most about this software is that I have all information in one place. All data is easily accessible which means tracking our patients and prospects is no longer a daunting task, it's a breeze.

I'm still getting up to speed with this software, but, the Company behind it is stellar.

Beoordeeld op 26-4-2018
Carolyn D.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: We searched high and low to find a lead management software that also "handled" drip marketing campaigns, and InfluxMD came through! Great support behind the scenes and lots of experience to guide us along the way!

Minpunten: The only thing that has been missing for me, so far, is that the software isn't integrated with our Scheduling Software.

Influx has been a place for me to track all leads

Beoordeeld op 21-11-2017
Kristin C.
Registered Dietitian
Medische praktijk, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: easy to use and keep track of leads, I like that I can receive reminders on when to follow up with patients

Minpunten: It would be nice to show all points of contact in a more general table- it is hard because you have to open each patient separately