Over ZeroBounce

Verwijder ongeldige e-mails uit je lijst en voorkom dat e-mails terugkomen en de leverbaarheid tenietgedaan wordt. 98% nauwkeurigheid gegarandeerd

Meer informatie over ZeroBounce

The core product itself is simple and easy to use.

The initial setup is quite difficult to understand.

Beoordelingen van ZeroBounce

Waar voor je geld

ZeroBounce heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 395 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ZeroBounce eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (395)

Chetan A.
Chetan A.
Director in India
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

ZeroBounce is the best Email Validation Tool

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It was an amazing experience with the ZeroBounce so far.

ZeroBounce is the best Email Validation software we have ever used so far, it's been the best we used before launching our email marketing campaigns.

It's the fully featured software and has the best functionality possible. It's complete according to me.

Overwogen alternatieven: MailerLite en NeverBounce

Redenen om voor ZeroBounce te kiezen: ZeroBounce is the best as comparison to other tools.

Overgestapt van: MailerLite en NeverBounce

Redenen om over te stappen op ZeroBounce: It's the perfect tool as comparison to other, and best for the Email Validation.

11 maanden geleden

We're so happy to hear that, Chetan! Thank you for taking the time to review ZeroBounce, and please reach out whenever you need us again.

Marketing Operations Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Best Email Validation Application

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience with ZeroBounce was great. They gave us everything we needed when we were choosing which vendor we wanted to go with and were not overly pushy on the sales side - not to mention they have a great product. The documentation they provided free on their website actually helped us understand things that had nothing to do with their software but just email marketing in general, so that was really great.

We chose ZeroBounce after doing testing of multiple email verification companies for a client that was looking to improve bounce rates. The reason we chose ZeroBounce was because they had some of the most accurate results and were quick to offer special rates for our company. Personally, I really appreciated that their sales reps were not overly pushy and really gave us space when we were making our decisions, unlike some of the other ones. They have really good documentation on their website which educates people not only on their own software, but only email marketing in general. They also offer free name appending with their validation services. Lastly, they had a few special features that I had not seen offered on other email validation sites and offered 1,000+ free credits to get started.

The only con we found was that the software can run a little slow at times but this is acceptable because from the testing we did, it showed that even though the service took a bit longer to run - the results were better. To me, this just says that the reason it takes longer is because it is going through more extensive validations.

Overwogen alternatieven: XVerify en QuickEmailVerification

Redenen om voor ZeroBounce te kiezen: We were looking for better email validation results and real-time verification for lower prices.

Overgestapt van: Melissa Data Quality Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op ZeroBounce: Price and testing results combined were more favorable.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you very much for your in-depth review! We appreciate it and wish you success with your email marketing! Team ZeroBounce

Dilay B.
Performance Marketing Specialist in Zweden
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Useful email validator for bounce rate reduction

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: ZeroBounce is definitely helpful for increasing the successful delivery rates of our online email marketing campaigns.

ZeroBounce helps us to validate the user emails that we store in our database before launching an online email marketing campaign. This way we reduce the ratio of undelivered or bounced emails in our bulk email marketing campaigns.

It was pretty time consuming to integrate ZeroBounce to our internal system. We were quite dependent to the guidiance of the support team.

vorige maand

Dilay, we're glad you managed to integrate ZeroBounce successfully into your workflows. Thank you for taking the time to review us and we hope you continue to enjoy using the service!

Suresha D.
LDR in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Lead development rep

3,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: one of the best tools for email verification

This is software is very easy to use and very the best tool

need to spend credits for catch-all email as well

2 weken geleden

Thank you for reviewing us, Suresha! We appreciate the feedback and wish you success with your email campaigns!

Nakul vikram S.
Research Analyst in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Zerobounce review

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been amazing as the software is very easy to use and the results are very quick and reliable. Customer support is something to work upon.

Ease of use of the software is something to compliment about. Shows very quick reviews and better results when compared to other such software.

Doesn't give email validity check up for many domains.

2 maanden geleden

Mr. Vikram, thank you for taking the time to share your review of ZeroBounce. It's great to hear that you're enjoying the software, and we hope it's helping you get better email results. As for your feedback on the support team: we're sorry and would love a chance to make it better. We're investigating to find out what happened. Can you give us a few more details about your experience? Please reach out anytime at [email protected] and we'll do our best to serve you. Many thanks!

Marc B.
CIO in Duitsland
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent product, Very efficient support team

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Easy setup, very simple usage of the API, detailed informations returned, very efficient and reactive support team.I have assessed 4 other solutions , we have chosen ZeroBounce and do not regret it.

- Very quick answers when using api - Clear Web interface - Compared to other solution I have assessed, les false positives, very detailed and structured informations returned by the calls.

No automatic refresh of the progress page when processing an uploaded file

Overwogen alternatieven: Mailcheck, The CHECKER en SendGrid

Redenen om voor ZeroBounce te kiezen: Sendgrid was returning poor details about invalide addresses and was giving us too many false positives.

Overgestapt van: SendGrid

Redenen om over te stappen op ZeroBounce: - Very quick answers when using api - Clear Web interface - Compared to other solution I have assessed, less false positives, very detailed and structured informations returned by the calls. -Very reactive and efrficient support team which is very important for us

vorig jaar

This made our day, Mr. Bourel! Glad to hear you're enjoying ZeroBounce and finding it useful. Wishing you success with your email campaigns!

Kimberly H.
Freelance Tech Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best customer service I've had in years

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good, I had questions and they got answers but a very nice person. Noone trying to tell me I needed to spend more money than I actually needed to. I was able to get the right package and move forward.

I had someone to talk to on their chat who stayed with me and answered my questions as I asked them. This was a new type of service for me and I needed to make sure it would help me clean out an old mailing list. I had trouble sending a newsletter because too many might bounce and needed to list cleaned out today.

So far nothing however I do wish I could integrate it into my WordPress site so I could know when a user had a bad email I could delete them.

9 maanden geleden

Kimberly, thank you for reviewing us! We're glad to hear your problem with Mailchimp got sorted out. Reach out whenever you need us, and good luck with your newsletter!

Tribhuwan S.
Marketing Manager in India
Internet, 501-1.000 werknemers

Good tool for email verification.

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Zerobounce gives accurate results and very easy to use.

It takes little more time during email verification.

vorige week

Thank you for reviewing us, Tribhuwan! Your feedback is so valuable to us.

Gourav K.
Research Analyst in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Zerobounce For Email Verify

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

It's very easy to use to verify email address and we can verify loads of contacts too on a single go by uploading excel file.

The results are not always correct, just because of servers.

3 weken geleden

We appreciate your review, Gourav! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Anael I.
Owner in VS
Alternatieve geneeskunde, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Essential to building a healthy email list

5,0 2 dagen geleden Nieuw

Easy to use and FAST! I just really started building an online presence with my business within the last few years and have found Zero Bounce to be critical for qualifying emails and health of my domain. No tech skills needed and I love the credits.

I can honestly say that there is absolutely nothing I don't love about Zero Bounce.

gisteren

Anael, it's so good to hear about how ZeroBounce is helping your business. Thank you for reviewing us, and we wish you much success with your email campaigns!

Bala S.
GENERAL MANAGER in India
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

"The Best Email Validation Software"

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Setup was quick, API usage was simple, extensive information was returned, and the support crew was very efficient and responsive. After evaluating four other options, we decided on ZeroBounce and have not been disappointed.

We chose ZeroBounce after evaluating a number of email verification services for a client who wanted to reduce bounce rates. We chose ZeroBounce because they provided some of the most accurate results and were fast to offer our firm exceptional discounts. Unlike some of the others, I loved how their sales staff were not excessively pushy and truly gave us room when we were making our decisions. They have excellent documentation on their website that educates users not only about their programme, but also about email marketing in general. With their validation services, they also provide free name appending. Finally, they offered a few unique features that I hadn't seen on other email validation services, as well as 1,000+ free credits to begin started.

The only disadvantage we discovered was that the programme can be a little sluggish at times, but this is tolerable because our testing revealed that even though the service took a little longer to run, the outcomes were superior. To me, this simply means that it takes longer since it is subjected to more thorough validations.

6 maanden geleden

Bala, it's great to hear about your results! We love seeing you succeed, and thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback!

Aravind N.
Aravind N.
Advanced Researcher in India
51-200 werknemers

Best tool to verify emails. Option for free trial usage. Easy to use and affordable.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The only tool that I found online to verify business emails as well as gmail, yahoo etc. So far best tool to verify emails and also provide the name of the person for the email belongs to. It made my work so easy to verify emails for the email campaign. It is fast and accurate and available at an affordable cost.

Zerobounce is one of best tools to verify emails online. The unique feature about zerobounce is that it also supports verifying email domains such as gmail, yahoo, hotmail, outlook etc. The name of the tool itself tells the purpose of it that zerobounce helps to reduce the bounce rate of the emails that we send during our email campaigns. It has options to verify single email and also has options to verify bulk email to verify 1000s of email by only just uploading a list of emails in an excel sheet. There is also a trial version available for free to test with 100 credits with an account. Zerobounce has good customer service too.

Only one account can be created for any organization using the company's email domain. If any one employee in an organization created an account then no other employee in any office in any country of the same organization can create an account or try the service for free trial. If someone else creates an account, Zerobounce will block all the accounts and will activate one account on request. You can use the free trial service without registering on the zerobounce.net home page using the search bar for 5 emails a day. If any employee in the company uses the free 5 credits then the service is denied for all other systems running on the same IP for that particular day.

4 jaar geleden

Aravind, thank you very much for your detailed review. We are sure this will be of great help to a lot of customers! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Nurul aishah G.
Nurul aishah G.
Personal Banker in Maleisië
Financiële dienstverlening, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Much needed software for verifying email list

4,0 8 maanden geleden

My experience with the site has been nothing short of fantastic. This software validation accuracy rate is more than 90 percent, which is relatively high and provides a sense of security. The validation procedure is entirely automated; you have to upload the data and click on the button. When you receive the result after running the validation check, the results are divided into separate folders, such as valid and invalid emails. That is one of the features I appreciate the most.

If one user creating an account with the company domain email in this software, no other user in the same organization can create an account or sample the free version. This is not good, as many of my colleague want to try the trial account but can't do that as a result of this limitation.

6 maanden geleden

Thank you for your feedback, Mr. Aishah! We appreciate it.

Anais B.
Anais B.
Quality Auditor in Venezuela

No more spam in our business emails.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Not buying it is getting lost of these excellent benefits that I mentioned. Keep your company and your corporate email 100% safe thanks to Zero Bounce

In our work Zero Bounce has been the best thing that has happened to us. For being an aeronautical consortium that works with the public, suppliers, public and private institutions, our emails are usually full of spam or marketing emails that do not match the interests of the consortium. We have been able to establish an excellent filter of unwanted emails thanks to Zero Bounce, an excellent email manager that allows us not only to filter unwanted emails, but also allows us to configure it according to our interests, and establishes a prior notification before opening the emails. emails, to offer greater security when reviewing the information sent to us. This software is more than recommended for all companies.

Sometimes the filter established is not 100% efficient, but it is not the direct fault of the software, but the bots that send the emails change their names permanently to send the same information but under another email or another user

4 jaar geleden

Mrs.Blequett, thank you very much for reviewing us! We're glad to hear about how ZeroBounce is helping you. Best, The team

Doriangel M.
Doriangel M.
Analista de la Unidad Casos de Salud in VS
Olie en energie, 10.000+ werknemers

Keeping your Mail clean of unwanted information is possible

4,0 3 jaar geleden

If I had found out before that it was possible to keep my mailbox free of spam I would not have believed it, this software is quite simple, easy to use and very fast. In addition, it is not necessary to be using it all the time, since, with only authorizing it, it begins to make the cleanliness of your mail account. One of its greatest benefits is the saving of space that begins to be noticed immediately.

One of the features that makes me doubt is the security of my information, I'm still testing its operation, but I think it's the only point that makes me doubt.

3 jaar geleden

Mrs. Miranda León, thank you for sharing your feedback here, we appreciate it! We understand your concerns regarding the security of your information. Also, we'd like to let you know that ZeroBounce is one of the most secure email validation services on the market. We use military-grade encryption codes to protect your data, and have acquired several certifications to attest our compliance with international data protection laws. You can learn more about it here: https://www.zerobounce.net/docs/#data-protection Best, Team ZeroBounce

Prabhakar B.
Founder in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

Great service definitely recommend for email validation

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: validating emails for every user who registers on our website

We are using Zerobounce to validate the in-correct emails while our users are registering. This immensely helped us and our user community and it drastically reduced queries to our support team regarding registration emails and queries related to it. When we have any questions technical and business the support team is very helpful and they got back to us as quickly as possible. We do recommend zero bounce to any company who would like to validate the emails quickly, we are using this service on our website https://www.Inviter.com and also in our apps which works seamlessly. Thank You Zero bounce team for such great help & support.

None as far as I know but the price can be a bit more competitive

3 jaar geleden

Prabhakar, thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We passed on your feedback to our entire team and wish you success with your list!

Emin N.
Emin N.
Customer Relations and Sales assistant in Duitsland
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

useful product for email validation and email filtering activities

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For all size companies, a very useful software to carry out email marketing solution by identifying email lists and spam domains. Clean a database from inactive email addresses and improves validation and inbox placement scores. With a suitable subscription price, the software will increase the effectiveness of customization.

1) Very productive and effective integration with alternative Softwares such as Goggle sheets, Asana, Autopilot due to my work experience. 2) The filtering feature allows you to obtain the updated email without spams or bugs which is effective to keep customers' satisfaction high and not waste time on workflow. 3) A well-constructed security system lets you not to be worried about data privacy and anonymity of information on emails.

1) Whether the processor of your computer is not that much strong at office, the software can work slowly. However, if you keep your device up to date, then I believe there should not be a problem. 2) There are some limitations concerned with a free trial version: a) only 5 free email sending option in a day. As a result, another colleague uses 5 free email, then you wont have the same option; b) There is only one chance to create one account with the name of the company. In free trial version, it is limited, maybe it is different in a paid version.

2 jaar geleden

Hi, Emin Many thanks for reviewing us! We're glad to hear ZeroBounce is helping you. You can add several team members to your account -- even if it's a free account. Please reach out to us if you need help. :) Wishing you success with your list!

Sergio rafael E.
Sergio rafael E.
Abogado in Venezuela

A software that has been able to control the generation of spam and I highly recommend it

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Zero Bounce was simply a blessing for the department where I work, not only for its selection of emails, but for the filters it applies, allowing me to dedicate my mind to other work problems without the need to worry about emails.

Zero Bounce has brought benefits to my work space, generating more confidence when handling emails. I must admit that this software helped us overcome a job crisis where I mistakenly opened a spam email that contained malwares, significantly reducing the operability of my PC and jeopardizing the integrity of my department's legal information. Filtering spam documents and emails from my inbox, coding the application to place all strange mail in a tray of malicious files, is the best benefit that I should recognize here.

As I said earlier, this software helped to solve a problem associated with a malicious email that I mistakenly opened. After solving the problem, this software has only brought benefits to my work environment, and I have no regrets or negative comments about the software.

4 jaar geleden

Mr.Eduardo de Hijes, we appreciate your detailed review very much. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and best of luck in everything you do! Team ZeroBounce

Max D.
President in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Great and Easy to Use

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, great. Love using it and highly recommended.

I've found ZeroBounce to be the best and most accurate email verification service, for both single-email validation and list validation. And very cost-effective too. I use it daily for my company to vet emails we generate from prospective clients, and prior to sending out mailing lists to ensure our lists have as high deliverability as possible (as most services require these days due to anti-spam laws). I like how they give a breakdown on each email address and their status.

Some of the nomenclature/descriptors for the emails are hard to understand. For example "Spam Trap" or "Catch-All". It would be helpful if ZeroBounce provided more information on what those various categories mean and how to use them (or not). The current information provided is a little sparse and leaves something to be desired.

3 jaar geleden

Mr. Delbecq, to make sure our customers get the information they need, we created a Documentation platform. Here you can find the definition of each status and sub-status codes: https://www.zerobounce.net/docs/#status-codes We hope this helps and we thank you so very much for reviewing us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

CEO in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

The Email Marketer's Best Friend

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good list hygiene is critical for email marketing at scale. ZeroBounce solves that problem in a reliable, affordable way, and their date management policies are A+.

The core product itself is simple and easy to use. My favorite thing about them is their attention to security measures. I have 100% confidence in how they store, manage and delete data. The AI based tool is amazing, as it allows you to make informed decisions about emails that would otherwise be in the gray zone of deliverability.

I do wish it integrated automatically with Campaign Monitor, my preferred email software platform. I would clean up my lists (and my clients') more often if it could be automated, rather than requiring downloads and upload of files.

Overwogen alternatieven: mailfloss

Redenen om over te stappen op ZeroBounce: Data security

vorig jaar

Many thanks for taking the time to review us!

Shayan R.
Marketing Manager in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

ZeroBounce is the best email validation tool for us, been very useful indeed.

5,0 vorig jaar

I've been using the platform for a very long time and its been excellent. They have a 98% accuracy when it comes to validation which is always comforting. The validation process is just effortless, you simply upload a file and click a button. What I like the most is that when you download the results after the validation check, the downloaded file splits the results into different folders so for example valid, invalid, donotmail, spamtrap and so on.

Honestly speaking, I do not have anything which I dislike about the platform. I've always had a good experience with the platform so no issues with customer service or any problems when using the platform. The platform does exactly what its supposed to and it does it very well every single time with no issues for me.

vorig jaar

Mr. Rabheru, thank you for reviewing us! We appreciate your kind words.

Human Resources Manager in VS
Bankwezen, 10.000+ werknemers

TRUSTED; THE BEST EMAIL VALIDATION SOFTWARE OUT THERE

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I receive a hundred applicants daily with their resumes and application letters, and unavoidably some email traffic as well such as spam, junk mails and others. It is amazing that there is a software that can really manage emails and organize them by name or by sender. It automatically removes, blocks or moves unwanted emails, that saves me a lot of time and effort. With little action needed on my part, it does all the organization. It is a great addition to a professional toolkit.

So far, I have not faced any disadvantage with ZeroBounce, I am hoping there will be none.

4 jaar geleden

We are so glad to hear about how ZeroBounce is helping you! Many, many thanks for taking the time to review us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Garret B.
Operations in VS
Restaurants, 201-500 werknemers

Good Value Email Verification

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall good. I only needed to verify one batch of emails, but the process was fairly straight forward and had the desired results. Just expect a bit of spam afterwards, but still worth the value since you can just block the spam..

I was able to verify about 40K emails in a very short period of time. The results were separated into several categories that helped to identify what emails were not only valid but likely to have an actual customer on the other end. Absolute best thing about it was the price though. I did a bit of searching before going with ZeroBounce and this one had one of the best prices.

This is an odd one. After verifying my emails, I started getting marketing emails from ZeroBounce. Pretty standard, I just unsubscribed and went on my way. But then the CEO or owner possibly started emailing me directly about various marketing things. I ended up having to block him so I could stop getting emails. Not that the emails were overwhelming or anything, but when you unsubscribe from a mailing list, you expect the emails to stop.

3 jaar geleden

Mr. Boos, we're glad our system was of help! Thank you for reviewing us. As for the marketing emails, we apologize. Our settings were most likely to blame, we had no intention of spamming you. Thank you for letting us know. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Assistant Accountant in VS
Bankwezen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A great way to make sure that sent newsletters are guarded and non-toxic

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I was on the market for an email protect kind of software and I came across ZeroBounce. Its appraisal rate is high. Upon using it, it never once disappointed me with its features. Server detection of received emails is possible, preventing fraud. Removes spam, temporary addresses and toxic domains. It is an install and run kind of program which means once you install it, it will run silently in the background with little to no manipulation at all. It is amazing and very helpful. I would highly recommend this if you are dealing with many emails and you are trying to send newsletters or any type of emails as well.

Filters are rarely not accurate. There are a few spams that escape and find their way into your inbox.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your detailed review. We appreciate it! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Wulliams C.
Wulliams C.
Coordinador de Promoción y Gestión Patrimonial in Venezuela
Kunst en nijverheid, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Unsurpassed software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Zero Bounce is my ideal complement at work. I receive and send many emails daily with information about the services we provide in our work, as well as sending confidential information to my bosses, and reports on the development of our activities in cultural promotion; to achieve all this I use Zero Bounce as I can set filters of verified email addresses, make anti-spam filters, mail filters that enter my inbox. All these functions make it possible for me to work with a lot of security in my email. Zero bounce is wonderful software for me.

A software that I have used at all times and I have taken advantage of each of its tools reaching the conclusion that this software is perfect for me and has no defects that make me change software. Zero Bounce is phenomenal software that fits very well in demanding work environments.

3 jaar geleden

Mr. Castellano, we're so glad to hear that ZeroBounce helps you. Thank you very much for your kind review! Best, Team ZeroBounce