Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over ZeroBounce

Verwijder ongeldige e-mails uit je lijst en voorkom dat e-mails terugkomen en de leverbaarheid tenietgedaan wordt. 98% nauwkeurigheid gegarandeerd

Meer informatie over ZeroBounce

The core product itself is simple and easy to use.

The initial setup is quite difficult to understand.

Beoordelingen van ZeroBounce

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

ZeroBounce heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 427 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ZeroBounce eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (427)

Chetan
Chetan
Director in India
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

ZeroBounce is the best Email Validation Tool

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was an amazing experience with the ZeroBounce so far.

ZeroBounce is the best Email Validation software we have ever used so far, it's been the best we used before launching our email marketing campaigns.

It's the fully featured software and has the best functionality possible. It's complete according to me.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: MailerLite en NeverBounce

Redenen om voor ZeroBounce te kiezen: ZeroBounce is the best as comparison to other tools.

Overgestapt van: MailerLite en NeverBounce

Redenen om over te stappen op ZeroBounce: It's the perfect tool as comparison to other, and best for the Email Validation.

3 jaar geleden

We're so happy to hear that, Chetan! Thank you for taking the time to review ZeroBounce, and please reach out whenever you need us again.

Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Best Email Validation Application

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience with ZeroBounce was great. They gave us everything we needed when we were choosing which vendor we wanted to go with and were not overly pushy on the sales side - not to mention they have a great product. The documentation they provided free on their website actually helped us understand things that had nothing to do with their software but just email marketing in general, so that was really great.

We chose ZeroBounce after doing testing of multiple email verification companies for a client that was looking to improve bounce rates. The reason we chose ZeroBounce was because they had some of the most accurate results and were quick to offer special rates for our company. Personally, I really appreciated that their sales reps were not overly pushy and really gave us space when we were making our decisions, unlike some of the other ones. They have really good documentation on their website which educates people not only on their own software, but only email marketing in general. They also offer free name appending with their validation services. Lastly, they had a few special features that I had not seen offered on other email validation sites and offered 1,000+ free credits to get started.

The only con we found was that the software can run a little slow at times but this is acceptable because from the testing we did, it showed that even though the service took a bit longer to run - the results were better. To me, this just says that the reason it takes longer is because it is going through more extensive validations.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you very much for your in-depth review! We appreciate it and wish you success with your email marketing! Team ZeroBounce

nuno
IT Manager in Portugal
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Really good tool

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We are satisfied with this product and are considering purchase a better plan.

This is really a good tool to verify any problems with our email domain and e-mail content. The tools that the product have are very easy to use and give us the results to troubleshoot problems.

Would be good to have DMARK test in fremium plan

2 weken geleden

Nuno, thank you for taking the time to review us! We're glad to hear ZeroBounce is helping you.

Managing Director in VK
Marktonderzoek, 11-50 werknemers

Email Validation Software: Good quality and fairly priced

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We came to ZeroBounce after a very disappointing experience with Kickbox. Compared to Kickbox and the over-aggressive guy from the US we had to deal with, ZeroBounce has been friendly, accommodating and provides a good alternative. Just hoping they will futher develop their email scoring and become the best provider!

Easy to use, well designed and providing a good option for email validation

The email scoring feature which is so important to us, is still not of sufficient working quality

5 jaar geleden

Mr. Hollins, we're grateful you chose us and very happy to have you on board. Our engineers have received your feedback and they'll do their best to improve the scoring system. Many thanks for taking the time to review us! Team ZeroBounce

Marc
CIO in Duitsland
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent product, Very efficient support team

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy setup, very simple usage of the API, detailed informations returned, very efficient and reactive support team.I have assessed 4 other solutions , we have chosen ZeroBounce and do not regret it.

- Very quick answers when using api - Clear Web interface - Compared to other solution I have assessed, les false positives, very detailed and structured informations returned by the calls.

No automatic refresh of the progress page when processing an uploaded file

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: SendGrid

Redenen om voor ZeroBounce te kiezen: Sendgrid was returning poor details about invalide addresses and was giving us too many false positives.

Overgestapt van: SendGrid

Redenen om over te stappen op ZeroBounce: - Very quick answers when using api - Clear Web interface - Compared to other solution I have assessed, less false positives, very detailed and structured informations returned by the calls. -Very reactive and efrficient support team which is very important for us

3 jaar geleden

This made our day, Mr. Bourel! Glad to hear you're enjoying ZeroBounce and finding it useful. Wishing you success with your email campaigns!

Manuel
Senior Web Dev in Spanje
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Good and cost efficient service

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Not a single issue in years, and when we detected a "problem", they solved it ASAP and keep us informed every time they could tell something.

Easy API, simple and straightforward, in fact. Implementation was fast and customer support is nothing but clean and efficient.

So far, we have nothing wrong. The issue we had with ZB we have it with other services, too, so it was not in fact ZB's fault.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: SparkPost

Redenen om over te stappen op ZeroBounce: We use SparkPost for other goals, and have been using EO, too.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you very much for your detailed and kind review, Manuel! We hope you continue to enjoy using ZeroBounce, and please reach out whenever you need us -- we're always there for you.

Gabriel
Owner in Roemenië

ZeroBounce first touch-point with Customer Support is on point

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far, overall pricing plans are rocking, and customer support helped me with critical info I needed on spot, and also helped me calculate what would be my best fit solution for my needs. Within 3 minutes I had everything I was looking for.

Super fast and helpful customer support.

Haven't had time to find this out but I'm looking into it

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Snov.io

Redenen om voor ZeroBounce te kiezen: Way better pricing plans and cusomer support is way better

Overgestapt van: Snov.io

Redenen om over te stappen op ZeroBounce: Way better pricing plans and cusomer support is way better

2 jaar geleden

Gabriel, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with ZeroBounce! Your feedback just made our day! Please reach out to our awesome customer support team whenever you need help. Wishing you success with your emails!

Dilay
Performance Marketing Specialist in Zweden
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Useful email validator for bounce rate reduction

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ZeroBounce is definitely helpful for increasing the successful delivery rates of our online email marketing campaigns.

ZeroBounce helps us to validate the user emails that we store in our database before launching an online email marketing campaign. This way we reduce the ratio of undelivered or bounced emails in our bulk email marketing campaigns.

It was pretty time consuming to integrate ZeroBounce to our internal system. We were quite dependent to the guidiance of the support team.

2 jaar geleden

Dilay, we're glad you managed to integrate ZeroBounce successfully into your workflows. Thank you for taking the time to review us and we hope you continue to enjoy using the service!

Kimberly
Freelance Tech Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best customer service I've had in years

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good, I had questions and they got answers but a very nice person. Noone trying to tell me I needed to spend more money than I actually needed to. I was able to get the right package and move forward.

I had someone to talk to on their chat who stayed with me and answered my questions as I asked them. This was a new type of service for me and I needed to make sure it would help me clean out an old mailing list. I had trouble sending a newsletter because too many might bounce and needed to list cleaned out today.

So far nothing however I do wish I could integrate it into my WordPress site so I could know when a user had a bad email I could delete them.

3 jaar geleden

Kimberly, thank you for reviewing us! We're glad to hear your problem with Mailchimp got sorted out. Reach out whenever you need us, and good luck with your newsletter!

Vineet
Owner in India
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Helped me reduce email bounces

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: excellet.

It has helped me in reducing the number of emails per campaign that bounce. Earlier we were having high bounce rate & a famous blogger suggested me to try zerobounce. After using it for few months I'm very happy with it :D

I wish they tell if my emails are delivering in inbox or spam.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: NeverBounce

Redenen om over te stappen op ZeroBounce: because of the recommendation of the blogger.

vorig jaar

Vineet, many thanks for taking the time to review us. We're delighted to hear that you found ZeroBounce so helpful! To find out if your email will go to the inbox or to the spam folder, give this tool a try: https://www.zerobounce.net/services/email-server-tester.html You get a free test every month! We hope you continue to enjoy using ZeroBounce, and please reach out to us if you need help. Our team is available 24/7.

Mahfujur
P.A to The Deputy Director General Programe in Bangladesh
Omroepen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Boost Your Email Marketing Success with ZeroBounce

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: ZeroBounce is a reliable and effective email verification and validation tool that provides businesses with a wide range of features to help me improve the accuracy and effectiveness of their email marketing campaigns. The platform offers advanced validation and verification services, including email address validation, domain check, spam trap detection, and more, which helps ensure that email lists are accurate and up-to-date. ZeroBounce's reporting and analytics capabilities also provide businesses with valuable insights into the performance and effectiveness of their email campaigns, allowing them to make data-driven decisions and optimize their campaigns for better results. The platform's ease of use and responsive customer support team are also noteworthy, as they make it easy for businesses to navigate the platform and resolve any issues that may arise. Overall, ZeroBounce is a comprehensive and reliable email verification and validation tool that can help me businesses improve the ROI of their email marketing campaigns.Regenerate response

ZeroBounce is an excellent email verification and validation tool that provides a comprehensive set of features to help businesses improve the accuracy and effectiveness of their email marketing campaigns. ZeroBounce offers a wide range of validation and verification services, including email address validation, domain check, spam trap detection, and more. This allows businesses to ensure that their email lists are accurate and up-to-date, which can help me improve the deliverability of their emails. ZeroBounce is very easy to use, with a simple and intuitive interface that makes it easy to upload and validate email lists. The platform provides real-time reporting on validation results, which makes it easy to identify and address any issues with email addresses or domains.

ZeroBounce's pricing structure can be a bit on the higher side compared to some other email verification and validation tools in the market. Additionally, the platform may take a bit longer to process large email lists, which may cause some delays for businesses that need to validate large volumes of email addresses quickly. However, these are minor issues, and overall, ZeroBounce is an excellent tool that provides a wide range of features to help me businesses improve the accuracy and effectiveness of their email marketing campaigns.

vorig jaar

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Mahfujur! We appreciate your feedback and wish you success with your email campaigns!

Max
President in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Great and Easy to Use

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, great. Love using it and highly recommended.

I've found ZeroBounce to be the best and most accurate email verification service, for both single-email validation and list validation. And very cost-effective too. I use it daily for my company to vet emails we generate from prospective clients, and prior to sending out mailing lists to ensure our lists have as high deliverability as possible (as most services require these days due to anti-spam laws). I like how they give a breakdown on each email address and their status.

Some of the nomenclature/descriptors for the emails are hard to understand. For example "Spam Trap" or "Catch-All". It would be helpful if ZeroBounce provided more information on what those various categories mean and how to use them (or not). The current information provided is a little sparse and leaves something to be desired.

5 jaar geleden

Mr. Delbecq, to make sure our customers get the information they need, we created a Documentation platform. Here you can find the definition of each status and sub-status codes: https://www.zerobounce.net/docs/#status-codes We hope this helps and we thank you so very much for reviewing us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Bankwezen, 10.000+ werknemers

TRUSTED; THE BEST EMAIL VALIDATION SOFTWARE OUT THERE

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I receive a hundred applicants daily with their resumes and application letters, and unavoidably some email traffic as well such as spam, junk mails and others. It is amazing that there is a software that can really manage emails and organize them by name or by sender. It automatically removes, blocks or moves unwanted emails, that saves me a lot of time and effort. With little action needed on my part, it does all the organization. It is a great addition to a professional toolkit.

So far, I have not faced any disadvantage with ZeroBounce, I am hoping there will be none.

6 jaar geleden

We are so glad to hear about how ZeroBounce is helping you! Many, many thanks for taking the time to review us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Bankwezen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A great way to make sure that sent newsletters are guarded and non-toxic

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I was on the market for an email protect kind of software and I came across ZeroBounce. Its appraisal rate is high. Upon using it, it never once disappointed me with its features. Server detection of received emails is possible, preventing fraud. Removes spam, temporary addresses and toxic domains. It is an install and run kind of program which means once you install it, it will run silently in the background with little to no manipulation at all. It is amazing and very helpful. I would highly recommend this if you are dealing with many emails and you are trying to send newsletters or any type of emails as well.

Filters are rarely not accurate. There are a few spams that escape and find their way into your inbox.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your detailed review. We appreciate it! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Manuel
Realtor in VS
Vastgoed, 501-1.000 werknemers

Zerobounce is the best!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far so good...email validations are right on point and the feasibility of use is great.

The low bounce rate I get when I verify lists of emails I get monthly through Zerobounce. Better then all the rest that is for sure!

Nothing so far and I have used Zerobounce now for over 3 years. Haven't needed to call customer service yet so don't really know how that is.

3 jaar geleden

Great to hear your positive feedback, Mr. Lopez. Thank you for reviewing us!

George
George
Business Development and Growth in VS
Managementconsulting, 201-500 werknemers

Has become my go-to email list scrubber

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience is a series of clean, fast, and simple transactions where you pay a good price and get what you expect! What's not to like?

It's very hard to talk about quality... to do so I suppose I could rig an experiment by submitting my confirmed customers' lists to multiple providers and comparing their results... but that's time and money I don't have to spend on intellectual curiosity. SO, basically, our only real comparison points remaining are cost and turnaround time. And ZeroBounce excels at both! You upload a file. You wait for less-time-than-you'd-expect, and you download a folder with several subfiles. This is your content segragated into deliverable, undeliverable, email traps, and 'accepts all'. Be smart and just send to the deliverable segment. If you're using a backup or temporary email provider because you suspect the list is bad or you got a groupon or something then you can include the "accepts" all segment too.

the only quibble I have is the somewhat excessive security process to ensure that only you are receiving your scrubbed lists. What can I say? I'm more of a reckless wild child and if the Russians are tapping me to get me email list, so be it. (Maybe they'll have better luck? )

6 jaar geleden

Mr. Gonzalez-Rivas, thank you so much for your detailed review! It means a lot to us. Happy to have you here! Team ZeroBounce

Olie en energie, 10.000+ werknemers

A great addition for customer service specialist’s tools

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Our company receives thousands daily emails regarding customer and partner company feedbacks. And upon using ZeroBounce, our team has properly managed every single email. ZeroBounce managed emails, separating spams from client response, it verified emails and senders, allowing us to remove spam addresses and other more features. It has indeed increased productivity on our end of the company.

No major issues have been encountered since I started using ZB.

6 jaar geleden

Thank you very much for reviewing us! We're happy to have you as a customer. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Vlad
CEO in Georgië
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Good service to validate emails

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Email validation worked very fast compared to alternatives.

Catch-all emails are a tricky part. When I just tried the service I had over 70% of emails marked as catch-all. Perhaps there could be some estimation on which of those could be delivered. Otherwise, it doesn't make much sense to use the service.

2 jaar geleden

Vlad, thank you for reviewing us! Your feedback means so much. Many of our customers get a high catch-all result, but there's a way to further validate those emails: https://www.zerobounce.net/zerobounce-ai.html Score them and only use emails that have a score of 8+. Hope this helps, and thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Muneeba
Head Of Operations in Pakistan
Research, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Software is worth buying

4,0 6 jaar geleden

I really like the customer Support. Well trained, extremely helpful and responsive. The support is available 24/7 and is available online as well. Videos are even available for training which makes setting up quite easy. There is a free trial option available as well. I believe the pricing is even quite economical. I was able to validate a couple of thousands of email addresses from my Access database with some development on my part. It works great. There are still about 2-3% of bad addresses in the junk email list I had after Zerobounce validation unvalidated a lot of them.

Some of the functionality feels a little unnecessary and the instructions sound like they are written by someone with English not as their first language. I don't think i have any other major issues with the software.

Andy
Co-CEO in VS

Excellent but Expensive

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Pervasiveness as it includes so many connections

Price is too high to be comfortable which keeps us looking for alternatives

5 jaar geleden

Mr. Plata, many thanks for taking the time to share your perspective. Please reach out to us whenever you need us, our team will be happy to customize an offer for you. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Emma
Emma
COO in VS
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Great service but others are better (barely)

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience was good. I would recommend ZeroBounce as the second best email validation service and the easiest to use. Price was very competitive, but ZeroBounce raised prices in the middle of my usage. Fortunately, I was grandfathered in, but the service we ended up going with (that had better customer support) actually ended up being cheaper when scaling.

ZeroBounce is quick to learn, easy to use, and also has reports showing the breakdown of results. Compared to other services, it was better at sorting greylisted emails and was "better safe than sorry" with do not sends.

The customer service could have been better. When both my coworker and I reached out about HIPAA compliance, we received different answers. The customer service rep helping me would not answer my question, but kept repeating that ZeroBounce was compliant in other ways. The rep helping my coworker told him no straight up. Finally another rep reached out to my coworker and revealed that those helping us were wrong. When I tried again to reach out to another service rep about this, I received no answer.

6 jaar geleden

Mrs. Peterson, We're really sorry to hear about the confusion related to our HIPAA compliance. We're not HIPAA compliant, and we're sorry our team offered you different answers. If you ever change your mind, please reach out to us, we're online 24/7 and would love to help you clean your list. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Tribhuwan
Marketing Manager in India
Internet, 501-1.000 werknemers

Good tool for email verification.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Zerobounce gives accurate results and very easy to use.

It takes little more time during email verification.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for reviewing us, Tribhuwan! Your feedback is so valuable to us.

Maryuly
Maryuly
Gerente financiero y administrativo in Venezuela

i love this platform

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Zerobounce is the best email verification platform. It is easy fast and efficient. They give you free cleaning of 100 emails and this helped us a lot. I love

The platform is a bit expensive compared to others, but this is the most complete and fastest of all. It adapts very well to our needs

6 jaar geleden

Mrs. Ordaz, thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to review us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Dana
Ceo in Moldavië
Marktonderzoek, 2-10 werknemers

Great service

5,0 6 jaar geleden

ZeroBounce can indentify many spam traps that might exist

Price a little too high for small plans.

Mrs. Stone, many thanks for your kind review! Best, Team ZeroBounce

, 501-1.000 werknemers

excellent mail debugger, easy to use and with a very comfortable interface

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: excellent mail debugger. to avoid Span

if you hate Span and want a mail debugger. zero bounce is perfect for all this. very easy to use and with a good customer service from your page

Your page is very nice and comfortable for the user. but it should be developed in several languages. so that the world's people can use this software in the most comfortable way

6 jaar geleden

Thank you very much for your review! Your feedback is important to us. Best, Team ZeroBounce