Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

OnCall Parking Manager reviews

Over OnCall Parking Manager

Online voertuigpassen voor bewoners en gasten die 24/7 toegankelijk zijn via de website of de mobiele app voor Android en Apple.

Meer informatie over OnCall Parking Manager

As a brand new customer at this time it would be unfair of me to find fault.

Beoordelingen van OnCall Parking Manager

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

OnCall Parking Manager heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 30 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je OnCall Parking Manager eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (30)

Property manager/CAM in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Best manger assist program

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Before OnCall started at the property I manage, I was unable to account for the residents. I had no idea who had a shady background or who was allowed to live in the community. With the OnCall system, not only are the residents ALL registered but we have been able to generate income for the Association which has help with improving the community. Since all residents have to be register to park in the community the communication with the residents has been amazingly wonderful. I can go on and on! if you are a property manager or the Association this tool will help you become familiar with the residents and change the thinking that management or associations are just hard nosed people who can careless about the residents. An appreciation from the residents is expressed when you explain how this programs help the Association keep them safe from predators! Thank you OnCall

Mass communication tool and both owner and tenant are reachable.

I would like to see photo of the residents registered.

CAM in VS

Accountability

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: From day one it has been a great experience. Easy to use, makes residents responsible for their own account. Assist with keeping unit records updated. There are so many reasons why this program is a must have for property manager who take their jobs serious.

All features are great, my favorite is the mass communication . None of my residents can say "I didn't know". This feature allows me to provide vital communication to the residents. Since every resident needs to have an account, I have every residents email address which assist in making them accountable for more than just parking.

Having more than one account to update per unit. When there are 2-3 residents in a unit and each wants its own account, its great because I have access to everyone. However, when it is time to update the unit, I have to look to make sure I update everyone. It's an extra step that we forget and can backfire with an unwarranted tow.

Nanotechnologie, 11-50 werknemers

This company SUCKS

1,0 5 jaar geleden

Ease of use when it works (it rarely does).

Customer service is non existent, the app and the website are typically down and always give errors. When you call their offices you are only able to interact with the automated system, if you try too hard to get a human on the phone, the system asks you to send an email. I would highly suggest that you stay away from this company and their sketchy system.

Reactie OnCall Management Systems

5 jaar geleden

Hello, We are sorry, but you are not a property management customer of ours. Best Regards, OnCall Parking Manager

Stephanie
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers

Best Parking Issue Solution

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it's been a great asset to my community that has struggled with parking so much in the past. These past 4 years with Oncall has been a stress reliever to say the least!

Its ease of use. Even residents who are not computer savvy, can register and add their guests without any problems.

Before the site was upgraded, I did have those 'I wish I can do this like this' moments, and now I can manage everything without reaching out to Oncall to lets say, put a resident on a 'month to month'.. very nice!

Susan
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

I love OnCall Software!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love the manager, she responds quickly and always resolves my issues.

The software is easy to use but it makes my life as a property manager easier because it helps us maintain our renter database and keep people who don't belong out. I don't have to mess around keeping track of decal numbers or when they expire. OnCall's system does it all. This association is almost all rented and if i had to maintain lists of decals and renters then I would be pulling my hair out!

Right now I can't think of anything that I don't like.

Heather
Director of Property Management in VS

GREAT TOOL FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATIONS

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: No problems to date. Forces residents to submit a renewal lease and vehicle information in the system for management to approve or deny before approval to park within the community will be issued. This allows management to ensure that only approved residents are residing on the property.

Very user friendly and easy for our office staff to use.

Nothing negative to say about the software or program at this time.

Henry
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

A must have for all communities

5,0 4 jaar geleden

The ability to know who is parking in the community and that we have more control over our community is very impactful to the betterment of the communities we manage.

Sometimes there are software glitch issues. The team is very responsive to deal with them and have issues corrected quickly.

Tracey
CEO in VS

Prop Mgmt firm loves OnCall Parking Mgmt systems

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love the support team!

Assists us with day to day responsibility of residency requirements, accountability, follow up leases & email blasts features

Once we got through the transition and the "newness", all good!

jennifer
PM in VS
Commercieel vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers

OnCall Parking Manager Review

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Oncall parking manager is a convenient way to keep my property parking situation under control and Monitored.

They keep my property parking under control.

only con is I no longer have access to send a note to all residents

Commercieel vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Property Management Asset

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They have been very helpful as the new manager of a property with parking issues. Many of our residents do not have a lot of computer knowledge but they walk the resident through the website and even invite the resident to their office to help them. The staff came in and educated myself and my admin so we felt confident in working with the system. Their system is a must have now on this property and I have already suggested it to our sister properties.

It is extremely easy to navigate. They are always improving to make it even more user friendly.

I have had no issues with the software. But after dealing with their customer service I am confident they would be quick to make any corrections if that were the case. I mentioned once the scroll bar was a bit small and it was corrected right away. Amazing!

Cathy
Property Director in VS

Awesome Feature

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been great! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a huge help when we have questions. Great customer service and very knowledgeable of the system .

It keeps parking strictly for our residents, being we have limited parking on site.

Its more of needing more patrol not so much the software.

Gino
Assistant Community Manger in VS
Administratie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Revenue Share AND Busts Unauthorized Occupants! What's Not To Love About OnCall?

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Beneficial to both management and resident with the software that OnCall brings to the site level. Streamlines all documents into easy to use portal.

Revenue share. Consistent/clean appearance of community with "nose in" parking policy. Busts unauthorized guests and provides us with the ability manage all aspects of parking within our community. Increased available parking spaces. Update emails with resident decision as to whether they choose to renew/vacate at end of lease agreement is helpful to working renewals. This email comes approx. 90 days prior to lease expiration.

Implementation takes time on stabilized community. Residents who do not wish to comply with upload procedures take frustrations out on leasing office.

Michelle
Leasing Manager in VS

User friendly

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experience overall - great way to keep track of residents who are trying to break rules with parking with parking policy

Easy to use & understand, also easy to explain to residents

Nothing. Everything has been wonderful for us

Jennifer

Software has improved.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

The software has really improved, it is more functional and user friendly.

Requesting Owner information when the person is a renter, would like a reports function that filters data to a word or pdf file.

Nicole
Vastgoed, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

On Call Program

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The Customer Service is friendly, knowledgeable, and informative.

User Friendly. Available 24 hours even on Holidays.

At times the website has gone off line, but I have noticed much improvement.

Devan

Fantastic Product!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Having used multiple parking monitoring companies, I have to say that OnCall Parking is the most user-friendly. In addition to that, the staff is a pleasure to work side-by-side with and provides continuous support.

The software is very user-friendly and easy to navigate.

There are no cons that come to mind at this time.

Evelises
Leasing Agent in VS

Awesome software

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience is amazing, I always get help when needed and is easy to work with the system.

What I like the most about the software is that it give's the residents easy access and helps the leasing whenever is needed.

I like everything about the software, there's nothing I don't like about it.

Yesenia
Admin in VS

Review

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great! This helped our community a lot.

It is very easy to use. This software helps track all residents.

Certain apps do not always support the software of the customers phone. (freeze) Stickers seem to not be needed.

mohammed
Ceo in VS
Architectuur en planning, 11-50 werknemers

Rules are made to prey on customers

1,0 8 maanden geleden

Using the latest technology available to fastly implement rules.

Their business operation is simply earn accounts from apartment complexes and parking utilities and then prey on their customer base by implementing rules that are very unfair, substitanquily profiting from the towing of ones car.

Ana
Assistant Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

awezome software

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love it everything is easier for tenants to log in

new software is great easier to log in and tenants can go in and check their account

nothing love it its great there is nothing i dont like

Spencer
Administrative Assistant in VS
Vastgoed, 10.000+ werknemers

OnCall Parking Manager Review

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I like that the software is user friendly and very self explanatory.

There isn't anything I dislike about the software.

Sarah
PM in VS

Review

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are satisfied with the overall experience. It has proven to meet expectations and achieve the results we needed. Customer Service can always improve. It is important for residents to have a positive experience, especially while dealing with a negative situation, as OnCall and TowMaxx are both representing the property.

The ability to quickly find residents by any means (name, address, etc.).

There are less functions on the App; unable to search a resident name or vehicle license plate.

Carlos
LCAM in VS
Commercieel vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

easy to use and manage

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: OnCall Parking takes xarw of our parking headaches. It simplifies the process and it puts the accountability where it should be, on the residents.

itnwoildnbebthe ease of use. The software is extremely user friendly.

Info not have anything negative about the software.

Emmanuel
Assist Manager in VS
Managementconsulting, 51-200 werknemers

Great Software

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Controlling the flow of visitors overnight in the property. Able to make sure that people that are on the lease leave on property.

Easy to use. Able to get to to what you are looking for easily.

Need a Little more options on finding resident information.

April
Administrative Assistant in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Great tool for property management

5,0 6 jaar geleden

The website is easy to use and I like to fact that you can now download documents.

Residents can update their vehicle if it is using the same license plate without management approval .