Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Files.com

Files.com is een cloudplatform dat tools biedt voor organisatie, samenwerking en bestandslogistiek.

Meer informatie over Files.com

6 reviews worden weergegeven

Jacob S.
Communications Director
Politieke organisatie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-6-2019

"A great tool for file uploading and website management"

Pluspunten: This is a great piece of FTP software that allows you to quickly, securely, and easily manage your website files, upload to the website server, and make sure your website files are in order. The best part about the software is how secure it is -- there are clear protocols in place to ensue the safety and security of your login and file transfers. There are also a number of customization features that allow you to quickly find what you're looking for and upload the files you want. It is also very easy to use for a novice user but with the functionality desired by an advanced user. Definitely would recommend.

Minpunten: There are few instructions for users to follow, particularly if they are novice users -- although the software is still great. I also did not like how the software is priced -- you could find an open source alternative that does much of the same thing for free.

• Beoordeeld op 13-6-2019
IT Manager
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-11-2017

"Very fast file transfer site with very nice functions, as long as it fits your needs"

Opmerkingen: Inexpensive file sharing with customers, for many of our users.

Pluspunten: Extremely fast and reliable (although not as much with Microsoft Edge; but amazing with Google Chrome). Pricing is interesting as it is unlimited users. User management (centralized) and directory management is well done and easy. Option to delete files after a period of time helps managing it. And we really like that customers can drop files anonymously.

Minpunten: It used to allow a custom domain (using your domain name) for the basic plan but now it's only at the Corporate plan. They changed it for us after many years so it is a big deal in our case. But if you're willing to stick to their "brickftp.com" URL, the Basic pricing can't be beat!
Also it does not allow you to send a link to share a directory with a customer like you would with ShareFile or Dropbox Business. You can send files to customers by sending links but unless you create user names and passwords for your users, you cannot share directories (at the time of this review anyway).

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Action Verb op 9-11-2017

Thanks much for sharing your feedback/review, as well as for the kind words.

The feedback you describe in regards to link-based directory-sharing is helpful - we're always working to add features that are meaningful to our users.

We'd love to hear any other feedback you have about how we can improve the BrickFTP experience for users like you.

If you'd like to share more, or have any questions, please feel free to reach out directly to [email protected] to connect.

Thanks again for using BrickFTP!

• Beoordeeld op 7-11-2017
James F.
Administrator
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-9-2018

"decent FTP server interface"

Opmerkingen: used Brick to set up file sharing between partner organisations, and it did the job. left me scratching my head a few times early on though!

Pluspunten: easy to use, quick running and good use of notifications/alerts.

Minpunten: a bit fiddly to get used to at first. not very intuitive for me as a first time user.

• Beoordeeld op 3-9-2018
Brian H.
Software Support Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-6-2019

"FTP made simple and easily accessible"

Pluspunten: We love the ease of use. Being able to login via browser or FTP client, and being able to easily create a download link that can be sent to anyone. We primarily use it as a way to store files for our clients who host our software "on-prem", and when we do upgrades, we send them files for the upgrade, and it is very easy to do this way. We often also need to receive files and database backups from clients, so it is easy to setup a temporary account for them, and they can browse to brickftp, login, upload, and done. Much easier than setting up an FTP connection manually with each client.

Minpunten: We have had MINIMAL issues with this site/software and we have been using it since I joined the company 4 years ago, so probably 6+ years. I cannot think of any issues or bugs we have had. We do not use it extensively, it gets the job done that we need.

• Beoordeeld op 20-6-2019
Student
Research, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 13-4-2020

"All in One"

Opmerkingen: My experience with files.com I would say is good. It is easy to navigate and find what it is your looking for, I can link up other cloud apps for easier access.

Pluspunten: I like Files.com due to all your files can be found in one place and you can link up your other apps from cloud to make your life easier. This app had it all in one. I have. I was able to figure this app out pretty quick and that is good for me. Lol

Minpunten: The one thing that I did not like about files.com is to many notifications but at these times, it could be a good thing. It notifies you when there is a duplicate, copied, deleted etc.. It gets really annoying because it seems like I am always being notified when most of the time it is me deleting, renaming and I do not need a reminder. It might be for other people with the notifications but it just is not for me. It is bothersome.

• Beoordeeld op 13-4-2020
Tour Guide
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-8-2018

"User Friendly FTP program"

Pluspunten: FTP program for transferring and sharing large files with customers and vendors.

Minpunten: FTP programs can be cumbersome with login and ftp information specifics and this program allows you to save this information, which is a plus.

• Beoordeeld op 13-8-2018