Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Sortly

Het eenvoudigste (mobielvriendelijke) traceringssysteem voor inventaris en bedrijfsmiddelen in de sector. Vertrouwd door duizenden bedrijven. Probeer het vandaag nog gratis.

Meer informatie over Sortly

The marketing and labels look good - but that is about it.

Items seem to disappear or move from account to account. This could possible be caused by updates but none the less makes things difficult.

Beoordelingen van Sortly

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sortly heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 482 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Sortly eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (482)

Paul
Paul
Managing Director in Australië
Computerhardware, 2-10 werknemers

Great Inventory Management System

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been great. This is the 3rd inventory management system we used, its inexpensive, easy to setup, and staff are trained in it within 10 minutes. Very flexible program. We were looking at various solutions for inventory, and sortly ended up being the best.

We could customise sortly, exactly to our needs, and make changes without having to hire a company to do it.

I cant find any negatives about it. Ideally we would love an integration into our job management system. So as stock is sold in the job management system, items are deducted in sortly automatically.

Kathleen
Manager in VS
Sportartikelen, 51-200 werknemers

Great Addition!

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We started with Sortly as a trial to see if it could easily and accurately track our inventory and also give us added features like visuals of the items and the option of generating a variety of reports. We did take our time with the transition to make sure we were comfortable with the new system. We worked on building our inventory in Sortly simultaneously while running our old system. We used the bulk import feature to add most of our inventory which was a plus. Overall the transition has been easy and is much better than what we were using. It is faster, accurate and user friendly. The search feature is excellent and the ability to easily generate a variety of reports is also extremely helpful. Overall I am very happy with Sortly!

The ability to search for a product multiple ways and upload pictures of the product. I also like being able to print a variety of reports and always seeing the total value of our inventory at a glance.

Not being able to list items in size order. There is also a lag time when updating quantities and adding photos.

Christopher
Project Manager in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Predatory Subscription Practices

1,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Was going great until they tried to take advantage of us. This whole age of software as a service is a blight on any industry. Parasites.

Easy to use, easy to implement. Didn't need any training.

They got us on the hook for a year to use their software. We enjoyed using it, it was helpful. The very next year they increased our plan cost 132%($1,100 a year to $2,700), more than double. So they wait until you depend on the software and then try to milk you for all you have. Very predatory. We cancelled.

4 weken geleden

Hi Christopher, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. I understand how frustrating subscription issues can be, and I'm sorry for any inconvenience you experienced. We were able to grandfather you into your current plan on June 25, ensuring no changes were made to your subscription. We hope this resolves the issue for you. Your feedback is valuable to us, and we genuinely appreciate it. If you have any more concerns or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]. We're here to help! If you feel that your issue has been resolved, we would be grateful if you could update your review. Your support means a lot to us. Thank you again, and have a wonderful day!

PIper
dvm in VS
Diergeneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers

Linking different areas together

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Can you think about linking the areas to make one area tell you to move over inventory from another area?

app based; search functions, ease of use

different areas are not linked; need to be able to link one location of inventory to another location

Sébastien
Interior Designer in VS
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Sortly is an amazing inventory management asset!

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Sortly is an integral part of our daily workflow in the office and when in the field with clients. It streamlined how we were able to keep track of hundreds of objects and made my job much more efficient. I love being able to print pages of the inventory that are attractively arranged so that I can create presentation binders for clients. I really can't speak highly enough of it. This is the one program that I really couldn't do my job nearly as well without.

I'm an interior designer, and we use this to keep track of our client's inventory of furniture, artwork, and objects located in their houses, storage spaces, and at different vendors. I know that it's not what Sortly was designed for, but it works perfectly for it. It's very easy and convenient to be able to pull up the inventory and see what we've placed in different rooms, what needs to be pulled from storage, and what they actually own. It's very easy to add new items as needed. Sortly is indispensable in our day to day workflow and has literally transformed how we're able to interface with clients and manage their items.

I wish that the option to crop and edit photos was consistent across platforms. I also wish that when there are multiples of an item that are located in different albums that the edits made to one apply to the other. But honestly, it is otherwise pretty close to perfect for our needs.

Eddie
CEO in VS
Cosmetica, 11-50 werknemers

Great for Small Companies

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My team and I love sortly because of how easy and quick it is to use on our Ipads/Iphones. For a small company, you should not even consider another option... I did the research so you don't have to.

Cost, Functionality, and Ease of use are the top reasons we selected sortly. It was easy to implement and quick for anyone to learn without much training.

I think we were grandfathered into a plan and then had to upgrade to use features I believe were available in the original plan and then taken away and moved into a different plan. Don't quote me on this...... this happened a while ago.

5 maanden geleden

Thanks for sharing your feedback on Sortly! We're glad to be part of your organizational journey. I understand how important it is to feel valued as a customer, and I'll make sure your feedback reaches the right people in our Leadership team for further review.

James
Configuration Engineer in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent Application for Inventory Management

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: After testing out the trial version for a while and presenting this to our company owners they were thrilled to accept Sortly as our new inventory management software and we upgraded to Premium and have loved it ever since we utilized it. The cost per month for the level we have is very affordable as well.

We love the ease of use, the barcoding, and the reporting features of Sortly. Our most favorite part of utilizing Sortly was being able to add photos of the parts for better identification and inventory management. Their customer service has been great for all of our questions and we are truly happy to have this system.

Sortly is still working on feature improvements daily and we hope and look forward to a picking feature for pulling parts for jobs. Sortly truly cares about suggestions and opinions and will even keep you posted on the status of your request instead of leaving you guessing.

Valerie
Operations Manager in VS
Groothandel, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Why Sortly Wins For Us...

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been wonderful. I'm glad I did my due diligence and took the time to go over other products before realizing I didn't need to waste my time and money on others that had a bunch of features I wasn't going to need. While Sortly has features I can add on, as needed, I'm perfectly happy to be able to customize!

I spent a couple weeks going through various online trials and zoom meetings with companies showing me how their company was "top notch" in asset tracking, inventory control and all these other things. Turns out a lot of the other things were all the other things I didn't need... and the things I did need, were never included in any plans. Sortly fit all I needed. It was perfect. It had the ability to customize and categorize the way I needed and I honestly haven't had an issue with it from the get-go. Set up was a breeze. We started out with handheld scanners, and have since upgraded to tablets, and the changeover was seamless.

I'm honestly trying to find something I like *least* about Sortly, and I have nothing. My team has zero complaints, and they use it daily. Other than having to remind them to always use the same method of entry when entering a product (like typing the name in the same way...) - that's it. But that's a user issue, not a Sortly issue!

Ross
Director of Operatons in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use and great for searches

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been very happy with Sortly compared to our old system. It has been very helpful in keeping track of our thousand of different items.

Sortly makes it easy to add Tags and other locators to easily find items within the system

Adding permissions of new folders has to be done for each person individually.

Shaffi
Shaffi
Director in Kenia
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 51-200 werknemers

Sortly - A Game Changer

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am really happy with the product. It's very easy for me to do stock take and give access to my clients to their respective bins.

The ease of setting it up and deploying it for my warehouse

It's restriction on using barcode printers

Angel
Health & Safety PPE Specialist in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Sortly, Inventory Management for every trade of businesses at accessible prices

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It has help us get visibility from all departments around the world, manage and control better out spending and inventory. Makes work way easier to do without the paper waste, eliminates a lot of human error

Helps me keep track of my inventory, the location of it and gives me alerts whenever an item is about to expire, this helps us to be compliant with OSHA and ahead of our game, preventing injuries and/or sanctions. We were unable to keep track in the past and pen and paper wasn't cutting it with the number of employees we currently have, Sortly made it so easy and accessible to all our managers all around the US. Price is way more accessible than most places that offer inventory services that starts in the thousands.

It lacks instructional videos or easy access to assistance, sometimes you have to wait over 24 hrs for a response. Sortly has many uses and can be arrange in different ways depending on the kind of business you're running, you can add items, tools, equipment, personnel, vehicles, insurances, all kind of things, it should be hold back as an inventory tool only, seems you guys don't know what you created, and the potential it has to reach so many businesses.You should offer templates for startups, so we don't have to build from the ground up, seems you need to have a lot of time and creativity to get it going and to make it work.Report generating should be easier, sometime we run reports but we don't get the info we need, courses or videos abouty this sui

vorig jaar

Hi Angel, Thank you for sharing your positive review of Sortly! We are thrilled to hear that our app has helped you stay organized and productive. We would be more than happy to discuss self-serve training options with you! Just send us an email - [email protected]!

Casey
Owner in VS
Restaurants, 51-200 werknemers

Sortly for inventory managment

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I like it. It is not our main inventory tracker but has allowed us to integrate with what we are doing so we do not lose all information if someone accidentally deletes an excel or Google doc file.

I love how we are able to track our products and inventory for our additional warehouse. It gives us visibility although it is not staffed 24/7.

We track a lot with expiration dates. While we can add this feature into the programming, it is tougher to do when we have numerous cases of the same product with different expiration dates. Each group must be put in separately.

vorig jaar

Hi Casey, We greatly appreciate your wonderful review of Sortly! It's fantastic to know that our app has helped you maintain efficiency and organization. We would be happy to provide suggestions for tracking items with multiple expiration dates! Please reach out to us at [email protected].

Kelsey
VP of Finance in VS
Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen, 11-50 werknemers

Sortly: Great for Small business inventory

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It had a small learning curb, but there are so many features and capabilities. You can sort, add features, create bar codes, scan bar codes, etc. The possibilities are endless.

It is a very cost effective way to manage inventory for a small business, that doesn't quite need the large inventory software that is out there.

Some of the features are hard to understand for people that aren't savvy with computers.

Tina
Toolroom Manager in VS
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

Toolroom Manager

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I'm very happy with sortly. Love having everything in one program, from tools & equipment to material and consumable goods.

Inventory tracking and Equipment/ tool tracking.

Small Glitches. Sometimes items disappear and I have to retrieve them from the trash or make a new entrée.

5 maanden geleden

Hi Tina, We appreciate your review! Your satisfaction with Sortly is our priority. Thank you! If you'd like, you can reach out to us at [email protected] so we can discuss any technical issues you may be experiencing.

Julia
Project Manager in Denemarken
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Overall satisfied with Sortly

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall Sortly has significantly improved our laboratory's inventory management by providing a user-friendly platform, efficient tracking capabilities, customization options and convient mobile accessibility.

Sortly is a user-friendly interface. It's functionality for keeping track of kits is excellent. It is available as a mobile app, which is a major advantage. The notification system helps us stay on top of important tasks, such as monitoring expiration dates og restocking kits. It sends reminders and alerts.

Barcode scanning limitations: In our laboratory we utilize kits from various manufactorers, each with their own unique barcodes. It would be beneficial if there was a seamless integration between Sortly and these barcodes, enabling us to effortlessly scan them and instantly view the quantity of kits available. Moreover, it would be ideal if Sortly could automatically capture the expiration date of the oldest kits, streamlining the process of tracking and managing expiration dates.

vorig jaar

Hi Julia, We appreciate your wonderful review of Sortly! It's great to learn that it has aided you in staying organized and productive. Your feedback means a lot to us. I'll pass your feedback about bundling and kitting to our Product team. If you have any questions, suggestions, or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected].

Mark
Manager of Operational Excellence in VS
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

Inventory Visibility and Ease of Use

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: As far as day-to-day transaction management and reporting, Sortly is fantastic. We use this as a visibility tool, not the actual management of the inventory, which at our location is done in Access. We've been able to link the two systems so the transactions reflect in Sortly when done in Access. We have users who do not speak English, and Sortly was easy enough for them to pick it up with minimal down-time and instruction. It is a very intuitive, very easy product to use.

Very very intuitive software that takes very little time to bring people up to speed on the every day use. All of the basic features and functions you need to help in Inventory Management and Control are there, as well as the reporting features that you need.

Could use more customizability in terms of what fields are the primary fields, as well as additional customizability for the formats of the actual labels. Would be great to have additional size options, and ability to add and manipulate the actual layout of labels. As well as having other options for barcode labels.

Travis
Owner in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

Great Inventory Software

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Sortly has helped my company save a lot of time when it comes to inventory management and being able to see with a few clicks what we do or don't have available.

Sortly has allowed us to know if we have enough inventory for upcoming events and can be updated if items are lost or damaged from previous events. It's also nice not having to physically count needed items before each event, and knowing even from off-site what we have available.

One feature that I wish could be implemented is the ability for one product to appear in multiple folders - if an item can be used for more than one purpose.

vorig jaar

Hi Travis, We appreciate your fantastic review of Sortly! It's great to know that our product has helped you stay organized and productive. You can have the same item in multiple folders. If you'd like some assistance with that, just send us an email - [email protected]!

Tammy
COO in VS
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers

Great for small business

5,0 vorig jaar

Sortly has allowed us to keep a close eye on our inventory even when it's spread out to different locations and remote workers who depend on having the correct count in order to sale.

So far we have not had any issues and happy.

vorig jaar

Hi Tammy, We greatly appreciate your wonderful review of Sortly! It's fantastic to know that our app has helped you maintain efficiency and organization. If you have any questions or suggestions, just send us an email - [email protected]!

Angela
Clinic Manager in VS
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Inventory management in one simple app that works for mobile devices

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Uploading our inventory from excel to Sortly was easy. Sortly allowed us to set inventory limits for notifications as well as item expiration dates which is very helpful for our clinic.

As a clinic manager in a university setting, I looked around for a software program to meet our inventory management needs. I like that Sortly is an affordable program and it allowed us to easily integrate our inventory system from excel into the app. It simplified our inventory management and was efficient & time saving for our clinic faculty, staff & students to see what inventory was at hand. Sortly provides instant access to inventory quantity for the entire academic department. Sortly allows us to set expiration dates for our items and sends us alerts on expiring items so that our clinic can be OHSA compliant at all times.

Sortly does require a time investment to learn to navigate all its features and functions, but the Sortly support team is responsive.

Brianna
Owner of Upstaged Denver in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Absolutely no customer service

1,0 3 jaar geleden

Pictures. Would be relatively easy to use with Pugh all the glitches

Have had nothing but problems with this program. It is very simple programming errors that they seem not to care about or address at all. Every time we have had issues, we try to call, but there is no number they just make you email. However I receive a response saying they will get back to us and then never respond from there. We are basically just communicating with a computer system with no human interaction. Problems we have: (1) website doesn’t communicate with app and is severely delayed. (2) Items don’t update when you edit them. For instance, I change a quantity on an item, press save, and it doesn’t update. Have to do that about ten times or more for it to register. Causes major problems. (3) when you move like items back into a folder, they don’t merge. So if you have 2 of the same item, move one over to a stage, and then move it back, it duplicates the item instead of merging back with the original. OVERALL LOTS OF PROBLEM AND ABSOLUTELY NO HELP ON BEHALF OF SORTLY. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A BASIC INVENTORY SYSTEM WITH LOTS OF GLITCHES, THIS IS FOR YOU!

Karen
President in VS
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Staging inventory management

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We are able to move and add to inventory on the go without being in the warehouse. Or select inventory for our next staging job without being in the warehouse.

The ability to make a quick photo and add an item to inventory on our mobile phone is necessary to our use of Sortly.

We move inventory in and out on a daily basis. There are too many steps to move an item, especially if you found that Iitem by searching for that category. For instance, if I search for "chair" and there are several chairs to move to a new house, then I can only move them one at a time. If you don't search for an item you can move multiple items at one time.

vorig jaar

Hi Karen, Thank you for your amazing review of Sortly! Your feedback is very important to us. You can move items in bulk to make the process easier and more efficient! We have instructions here: https://help.sortly.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016384492-How-to-Bulk-Edit-Items-and-Folders. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]!

Katie
Office Manager in Canada
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Helped us Sortly out some problems!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It's helped us sort out our tool sign-out process, manage uniform inventory, and will eventually become a house for our shop inventory items to help prevent expensive year end write offs for unaccounted for inventory.

Being able to move some pencil and paper processes to one simple app is convenient. We're do not have a high-volume of inventory that requires constant monitoring, rather it keeps everything in one simple place. It allows staff in house or out on site to view what items we have and where they're located before making the trip back to pick it up.

I do feel that it is a bit pricey for limited number of individual users that can have access.

vorig jaar

Hi Katie, Thank you for taking the time to review Sortly! Your feedback is very important to us. We're happy to hear it's helped you stay efficient. I'll pass your feedback about pricing and plans to our Leadership team. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at [email protected]!

Steven
VP of Sales in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

S. Albert Glass

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Really like the software but I have been suggesting an upgrade to the alert system for years and just am not getting the traction I would like to see on this. Also sorting of fields isn’t consistent, and mobile app shouldn’t have to DL items it should just pull the items/pix like it does on web

Ease of item entry. System is clean and legible

Alerts: need to be better, have more info to stream line processes. Needs an OCR function on the camera

vorig jaar

Hi Steven, Thank you for taking the time to review Sortly! We're thrilled to hear that Sortly is helping you stay organized. I'll pass your feedback about alerts and camera functionality along to our Product team. If you have any questions, suggestions, or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected].

Lisa
Account Manager in VS
Milieudiensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great product for the price

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This is a very user friendly system; able to set up in minimal time. Customer support has been good to answer questions. We did not pay for the Enterprise edition so that is something we are looking into right now.

Sortly is easy to use and to set up. Good support that is always responsive to questions. inventory is easy to move around as needed. Import process is very easy to use as well.

We use thermostat serial numbers so it would be great if those could be put in some kind of alphabetical order when you are searching through a pick list. It does have limited number of items unless you pay for the Enterprise edition; that is fair but sometimes limited when you have alot of inventory over time.

6 maanden geleden

Hi Lisa, Thank you for your awesome review of Sortly! We're thrilled to hear it's helped you stay efficient and on top of things and that our Customer Support Team has been able to assist you! I’ll pass your feedback about sortly serial numbers in alphabetical order along to our Product team. You can check the status here: https://sortlyinc.frill.co/b/5079l5m1/feature-ideas/sorting-by-custom-fields Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at [email protected]!

Chad
Inventory logistics Manager. in VS
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

My go to Inventory control app

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been useing this program for 4 and a half years so far with 2 different companies.
I liked it so well i left one job and started a new job for a diffrent company and brought the system with me and set it up for the new company.

The ease of Setup,Implementation,Customer service is fantastic and knowledgable. The reports you can run are a life saver as well in my line of work.....

There is nothing i can think of that i dont like about this company or the service they provide 10 out of 10 in my book.