Over Sortly

Het eenvoudigste (mobielvriendelijke) traceringssysteem voor inventaris en bedrijfsmiddelen in de sector. Vertrouwd door duizenden bedrijven. Probeer het vandaag nog gratis.

Meer informatie over Sortly

The marketing and labels look good - but that is about it.

Items seem to disappear or move from account to account. This could possible be caused by updates but none the less makes things difficult.

Beoordelingen van Sortly

Waar voor je geld

Sortly heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 81 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Sortly eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (81)

James K.
James K.
Operations Manager in Canada
Landbouw, 11-50 werknemers

An excellent and simple app to manage inventory.

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I'm extremely happy with the software. Its created efficiency within my business and has saved me a lot of money on part runs for items that we already had in inventory. I would highly recommend this software.

What I like most about the app is how simple it is to use and categorize product. As a small business owner, I was having a tough time trying to find an inventory program that fit out business needs. Once I found Sortly Pro, it streamlined our business and created efficiencies company wide.

The only negative I have experienced is with the lack of instant notifications. I wish it notified the administrator or owner when specific items are pulled from inventory. A suggestion would be to include this as an option when entering inventory into the system.

Ali J.
Ali J.
Home Stager in VS
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Great platform, but still needs work

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am a home stager and after trying several other inventory platforms, Sortly Pro was my favorite. I am frustrated with some basic features that it lacks, but overall, it does what I need.

I love that it is simple, user-friendly, and very ascetically easy to use.

There have been several simple updates that I have requested to customer service. I think for a program specifically designed to track inventory, specifically inventory that moves from location to location or customer to customer, then all inventory should have a 'home' or 'original destination' file so that when it is done at a location or customer then you simply click 'home' and them item goes back to it's original file. For example, I have upwards of 20-30 items that go to a client at one time. When they get returned to my inventory, I have to manually send them back to their original folder one by one. Yes, I can do bulk move, but I have nearly 100 'original destination' folders because all my inventory is categorized in folders. So I have to move the sofas to the 'sofas' folder and the lamps to the 'lamps' folder etc. I would like to be able to 'bulk select' and 'move to home folder'. Also, the option to drag items from one folder to the menu on the left would also help expedite daily actions.

Brianna G.
Owner of Upstaged Denver in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Absolutely no customer service

1 11 maanden geleden

Pictures. Would be relatively easy to use with Pugh all the glitches

Have had nothing but problems with this program. It is very simple programming errors that they seem not to care about or address at all. Every time we have had issues, we try to call, but there is no number they just make you email. However I receive a response saying they will get back to us and then never respond from there. We are basically just communicating with a computer system with no human interaction. Problems we have: (1) website doesn’t communicate with app and is severely delayed. (2) Items don’t update when you edit them. For instance, I change a quantity on an item, press save, and it doesn’t update. Have to do that about ten times or more for it to register. Causes major problems. (3) when you move like items back into a folder, they don’t merge. So if you have 2 of the same item, move one over to a stage, and then move it back, it duplicates the item instead of merging back with the original. OVERALL LOTS OF PROBLEM AND ABSOLUTELY NO HELP ON BEHALF OF SORTLY. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A BASIC INVENTORY SYSTEM WITH LOTS OF GLITCHES, THIS IS FOR YOU!

José miguel V.
Owner MenosHuella SpA in Chili
Import en export, 2-10 werknemers

A nice solution for inventory management without the typical problems

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: One of our problems with our E-commerce stores was handling inventory management in a single and straightforward app. Although we test many other solutions, and all have the same problem, the number of extra features complicates the central part we need. However, after giving it a try to Sortly, subscribing to an annual plan was an obvious decision. The components for online inventory management (including the mobile app) were ideal for us. Until now the experience is excellent, and for sure we stay with the service for more years.

Folder and subfolders creation Barcode search and scanner. Code and label creation. Easy to use.

Lack of user interface languages. It would be nice if they added more languages to the preferences.

Dallas C.
Dallas C.
Customer Support Specialist in VS
Consumentenelektronica

Sortly Pro has been a great tool in transitioning from the old spreadsheet into the 21st century.

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The ability to track inventory on the go, efficiently.

The ability to create custom fields and specify the metadata for said field. Quick to add/move/remove/edit items with quick actions. The tagging system is an efficient way to group products. You can easily track quantities and move and adjust as needed on the fly with simply an app on your phone. You get the intricacy of a spreadsheet with the user interface of an app. If you can add/edit/remove items on a social media profile, then you are savvy enough to create a basic inventory system in this platform.

With any startup, you're going to have growing pains. They are still perfecting the system. The silver lining is in their response to customer feedback. I don't know if I would call this a con, but there is definitely something of a learning curve. For instance, to create a detailed, intricate inventory system, properly, is going to take some trial and error. There are features and ways to manipulate the app that aren't necessarily apparent. For instance, understanding it's best to keep 'Folders' to a minimum and instead use the tagging system to identify and classify items. We have our own struggles with managing inventory, but once you get a baseline established, in a normal inventory environment, maintenance shouldn't be too labor intensive.

Business Manager in VS
Design en ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

Great for small business inventory

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have an enormous amount of holiday inventory that we needed to keep track of with pictures. We use Sortly to help us keep track of what we use each season, which assists us greatly in purchasing of new product for the following season. It also helped immensely to track what items we had sold out of, so we were never in an oversold situation with our customers.

Having both the desktop and mobile versions was great. Easy to use, very intuitive and self-explanatory. Allows you to make it as complex or as simple as you need it to be.

Some small glitches, but those were easily fixed with updates.

Bridget W.
Bridget W.
Project Manager in VS
Sportartikelen, 11-50 werknemers

Perfect For Our Team

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We continue to use Sortly Pro as our go to source for our inventory management. It has been a great tool for our business.

Sortly is VERY easy to use. Adjusting inventory is a breeze and immediately updates. Our team is spread across the US and can all access our current inventory at all times on the Sortly app.

At first, the app was not available on Android applications which affected our teams ease of use. Now it seems like Sortly has ironed out the flaws and is running seamlessly.

Joey T.
Joey T.
Upstream Process Development Engineer II in VS
Biotechnologie, 201-500 werknemers

Nice tool to keep track of inventory

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, it is a good tool to maintain inventory. However, we have had encountered some minor bugs.

Sortly would send notification if inventory is below a pre-set amount.

Sortly requires users to click on descriptions. Users often click the icons instead of the descriptions.

Dusty S.
Dusty S.
General Manager in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

By Far the Best Value and Product

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We Love It!!!!

Pictures say it all. Every item has a picture so they are very easily identifiable. You can take the pictures yourself or find other sources to upload from. The ability to use Sortly on all mobile devices is perfect for what we do. The best app on the market for inventory.

Will not sync with QBO yet. I hear it's coming though. I would like to have the exact same items in different categories carrying the same balance. If I have widget under supplies and the same widgit under tools, I want the inventory to change in each category when pulled from either.

Kevin A.
Kevin A.
IT Infrastructure Manager in VS
Bouwmaterialen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Easy and Aforadable

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: we run a small hvac company and this tool has helped us reduce our spending by allowing our project managers to see what we have on sight that may have been returned from other jobs and prevents us from over ordering. it also allows team members the ability to see what we have on and at a moments notice. this has been a great fit for our company

Sorry Pro was very easy to setup and to use. I was easily able to add items keep them categorized for easy searches

for the purpose we are using this i have not found any cons yet. I am still looking

Jason R.
Histologist in VS
Research, 51-200 werknemers

Sortly in the Laboratory Environment

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This was exactly the application that I needed when I started our Laboratory inventory system. It is easy for my staff to look up if we have any chemicals on site, and the ability to add custom fields and tags allows us to keep a list of all of our Hazardous materials and link the SDS(new MSDS) forms to the chemicals, as OSHA and other agencies require.

To be honest, it is 'dumb' software. It has a very basic structure that allowed us to fill in and sort things as we needed to without fighting against any templates or pre-designed structure that got in our way. It is super easy to integrate the iOS/Android app as a barcode scanner, something that other inventory management software charges *thousands* of dollars for, as well as expensive hardware to use. Most of your employees already have cell phones, or can be issued ones for work easily.

It is not quite as intuitive of an interface as the design would lead you to expect. A few good video/YouTube tutorials would be helpful. The team is still developing features as clients give them input, so things can change quickly. App does not always push to update versions and old versions can be out of synch with the database. Uses Avery labels when I would prefer a zebra printer for printing labels.

Benjamin B.
Cinematographer in VS
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Perfect for Camera Equipment

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Sortly pro has been great. I was in the process of designing my own custom app for tracking my equipment, but am glad I didn't go too far down that road before I discovered Sortly.

What I love about this software is how flexible it is... if pressed for time I can quickly snap some pictures of what I need to inventory, and come back later to fill in the details. Also, the custom fields really help me fit it into my own systems. Also, the more you use the software, the less time consuming it becomes because the information tends to be already input... now I mostly am just moving things around.

A lot of what I do is basically "Checking in" and "Checking out" equipment... making sure what SortlyPro says is in the case is actually still there... there's no simple solution for that... but I've worked out my own way of doing it. I also wish the "History" option worked better for what I do... would be nice to be able to easily see where a piece of equipment has been... but the current format for History is basically a very complicated list.

Robert F.
IT Installation Tech in VS

The App was easy to use and helpful at first, but in the end it did not do everything needed.

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was able to get a pretty solid list of inventory and was able to manage it manually for a few weeks.

I liked that I was able to take pictures and scan the product into any folder. I liked that i was able to create as many folders as I needed. I really liked the style and functionality of the app. It just didnt accomplish everything that my bosses needed.

I was not able to search through my items by quantity, I would like to know what I am out of so that I can restock what I do not have. It would be nice to be able to communicate with the other users on the account. I pay for Users, and it would be nice to be able to message them about specific items arriving, through the same app. Maybe a notification system of some sort. I also wish that it were easier to move items back and forth from folder to folder. It is not as user friendly as it should be when it comes to searching for the folder to move the item into. Specifically on the mobile app because when searching for the destination folder you have to click on just the arrows on the right hand side of the parent folder. Maybe implement a quick touch and a hold down action. It would also be nice to be able to receive boxes and deliveries and be able to sort them into specific folders automatically, based on what is scanned. So predetermined folders.

Sean W.
Co-Owner in VS

Best inventory tracker I've found

5 4 jaar geleden

Sortly is easy to use, helps us update our inventory quickly and accurately, and is well worth the small cost. Having not just a photo, but tags and descriptions for each item is invaluable to our business as many of the designs have similar titles/themes.

Under the free version we had a limit on the number of items that could be tracked, but once we upgraded to the Pro version we've had no issues or complaints with the software.

Stephanie G.
Operations Assistant in VS
Olie en energie, 51-200 werknemers

Amazing Inventory Tracking

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I LOVE how Sortly can reflect exactly what my company specifically is looking for. It is a program with user ease in mind. The customer service support team is also spectacular and they are always able to answer any problems I may run into.

I love the ease of use, cost, and different functions of the program. It is so simple to customize how this program works.

I do not have any complaints about this software, rather of short comings. I wish the program was able to be imported into QuickBooks on the server based platform.

Melanie D.
VP Operations in VS

Easy to use and set up. Good value overall.

4 4 jaar geleden

The app is easy to use and requires a minimal training period for users. It is aesthetically pleasing while being functional. Set up was quick, easy, and can be implemented same day.

It's missing some core functionality that would be helpful: - Ability to choose which info is displayed first when pulling up a searched item. From our use, we need to see quantity and customer cost first, we don't need to see the QR code, it leads to unnecessary scrolling on the users part to access the info needed. - Permission based views of fields per item. Such as the ability to hide fields, such as dealer cost from non-admin users. -Permission based editing of fields. - Ability to reprint QR labels that have been created - Custom fields are great, but they are limited to text fields. A drop box feature would be great. - Search field suing the web / computer doesn't work as well as the apps. - Low inventory alerts are needed. - a live support number would be highly helpful for any business.

IT Manager in VS
Administratie, 51-200 werknemers

Great product for what we need

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experience. Easy to setup, print labels, tag, and track. We know who has what, when. I have recommended this to others as well.

Being able to asset track our equipment. We know who has what or what they have checked out quickly and easily.

I do wish they had the ability to attach multiple assets to a single user without have to set it on each item.

Gregory C.
logistics Manager in VS

very easy and intuitive at the same time.

4 4 jaar geleden

this software is easy and quick when dealing with inventory. I like how everything is set up and ease of finding my folders and subfolders. I also like how you can use the excel import to also add the items.

wat I lease like is if I use a desk top/laptop, adjusting inventory is a little bit different than if I were to use my smart phone. using a laptop I can not adjust the qty of items I want to move it moves all of them; compared to the smart phone it gives me the opportunity to enter my amount that I want to move. also I wish there was a way to adjust the inventory with the excel import. it makes it a lot easier when dealing with large amounts inventory. I wish the excel import would allow to merge the items together instead of making a whole new item. it would be nice if the excel import could also minus the inventory.

Brandon B.
Vice President in VS

it works well, syncing can be an issue at times but overall good product

4 4 jaar geleden

easy to use. simple scan codes for inventory tracking. Can use it across all my devices, iphone, iPad, and Mac to always be up to date.

syncing can sometimes be an issue. obviously with an inventory tracker a difference of even one can make a difference. it has got better, especially after going to the pro version.

Anesthesiologist in VS
Consumentengoederen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great for on-the-Go inventory management

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: On the whole, my experience with Sortly Pri has been very good.

As a direct seller with a fair amount of inventory, I love being able to show my customers my product and know if I have any in stock.

This would be a nearly perfect inventory solution for me if Sortly Pro tied into Square or I could invoice from Sortly Pro

Kevin M.
Sales in VS
Chemicaliën, 501-1.000 werknemers

Easy to use for basic inventory needs

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Sortly has solved some of our problems with inventory management but to implement it on a wider scale it would be impossible to use as is.

Ease of use, simple to add and delete inventory.

Not being able to sort part numbers within the app. I wish there was a text only option to scan through inventory items easily without having screen real estate taken up by product pictures. The general layout of information, part number, lot number, etc should be editable. Especially the order in which it appears on the app. Labeling needs some help. Being able to set a specific QR code per item and reprint that specific one would be a really nice feature for inventory management. Being able to use a standard label printer to make labels vs using a sheet and standard printer. Or make your own thermal printer to use Sortly branded labels with the app!

Miguel S.
Drone Technician in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, 51-200 werknemers

An active user's true review

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We were a start up company 3yrs ago and grew quite a bit since then. We had a mess of items that needed organization. In a matter of a few days, I had a 3yr mess sorted and organized. I've received high praising from managers and bosses alike for changing the companies dynamic so drastically. Sortly helped me help myself to a standardize organization I could only imagine were possible.

The ability to export chosen folders/files. This was huge!

It would be nice if sortly had a "location" section for a even more descriptive stock experience.

Presenter in VS
Consumentengoederen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Totally loving this for our company.

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are able to keep track of all of our inventory & what items are sent out to what locations as well as keep track of what is coming and going within each exact room. We are so happy that we can import from spreadsheet the information on other locations so that we can keep track on them as stock arrives without granting access to those workers to our inventory software.

Customize-able in almost every aspect. Totally tailored to us.

Originally it was not available on Android, but now that it is, we have it on the cell phone too. :)

Audrey R.
Director of Marketing in VS
Olie en energie, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Get the Trial - All the Features but no commitment

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Sortly was very easy to use and they were also flexible with the trial timeline.

The trial was so easy to setup and had all of the features. I had it on my phone and an iPad for the trial. The interface is intuitive and simple. It would be great for operations trying to track simple inventory functions.

I did not really have any issues with the system. We were tying it to an existing platform so we were really going to have to rely on the exports, but it would have handled that.

Overwogen alternatieven: Clear Spider

Andrea W.
Owner and Founder in VS

Best solution for inventory tracking using a photo and tagging using custom fields.

4 4 jaar geleden

Ability to print and share inventory list. Ability to create custom fields. Ability to associate photos. Makes tracking unique items easier.

Printing doesn't include custom fields negating the value of this feature. File hierarchy isn't easy to manipulate when inventory items need to be moved around. Could be made easier and less clunky. Need ability to delete, hide, or reorder fields. Great tool for managing furniture for a move, art inventory, or anything that needs to be reviewed by a third party and tagged. Would like if App vs desktop version more similar. Would like ability to sort by a tag. Not sure the scan and QR code is relevant to my needs as a professional organizer. Seems more useful for someone with actual inventory (mulitples of the same item) vs a home owner with lots of unique items.