Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Sortly

Het eenvoudigste (mobielvriendelijke) traceringssysteem voor inventaris en bedrijfsmiddelen in de sector. Vertrouwd door duizenden bedrijven. Probeer het vandaag nog gratis.

Meer informatie over Sortly

The marketing and labels look good - but that is about it.

Items seem to disappear or move from account to account. This could possible be caused by updates but none the less makes things difficult.

Beoordelingen van Sortly

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sortly heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 470 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Sortly eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (470)

Paul
Paul
Managing Director in Australië
Computerhardware, 2-10 werknemers

Great Inventory Management System

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been great. This is the 3rd inventory management system we used, its inexpensive, easy to setup, and staff are trained in it within 10 minutes. Very flexible program. We were looking at various solutions for inventory, and sortly ended up being the best.

We could customise sortly, exactly to our needs, and make changes without having to hire a company to do it.

I cant find any negatives about it. Ideally we would love an integration into our job management system. So as stock is sold in the job management system, items are deducted in sortly automatically.

Shaffi
Shaffi
Director in Kenia
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 51-200 werknemers

Sortly - A Game Changer

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am really happy with the product. It's very easy for me to do stock take and give access to my clients to their respective bins.

The ease of setting it up and deploying it for my warehouse

It's restriction on using barcode printers

Jose
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Good for starters

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It was awesome it also made it easier for my store to switch to a POS provider with ease and fast. It’s an awesome app for people that are just barely starting out.

We liked everything from being able to keep track of inventory and ones you find the right POS provider you can just import all your items with the barcodes and have it fully set up in just 2 minutes!

You need to pay more on top for you to have a scanner

Dayna

BEWARE, Annual Subscription Increases by 250%

1,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall our experience has been good until the email we received 11 days prior to our subscription renewal. Sortly did not INITIALLY cost us as much as the other inventory solutions on the market so we overlooked a lot of the downfalls and lack of features. However, I wish we knew the rate had the potential to increase to $2,700 a year for a plan with 3,098 units. I would recommend saving yourself the trouble and invest your time and money with a company that will grow with you and not increase your subscription at their own discretion.

Initial annual plan pricing. However, 11 days before our annual renewal we received this message, "Sortly plans are being reconfigured based on your number of entries and usage patterns. On your renewal date, your account will be adjusted to the Sortly Enterprise plan, billed at $2,760 USD per year..." from $1,080 we paid for our first year. We have 3,098 numbers of entries and the plan we have allows for 10,000 numbers of entires. We will not be receiving feature upgrades and after requesting further explanation for the significant rate increase we were told, "We are in the process of reconfiguring our plans." There is no way we could have known we would not qualify for our current plan. If you are a home staging business Stageforce and StrangeDNA have comparable pricing and many more features in Sorty.

CAUTION the annual renewal rate is not as advertised!! After one year of use, we received an email stating that our price would increase to $2,750 for the next renewal (we initially paid $1,080 for the first year) for the exact same plan we have now. The "Ultra Plan" with 10,000 units is currently being advertised as $708 per year. Be careful investing your time and money into this software. Once you have configured your business or needs around this company they could increase your subscription by 250% like they have with us.

4 maanden geleden

Hi Dayna, Thank you for taking the time to submit the review, and I apologize for any billing confusion. We would be more than happy to discuss this further with you to come to a positive resolution. Could you please reach out to us at [email protected] so we can look into this?

Sébastien
Interior Designer in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Sortly is an amazing inventory management asset!

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Sortly is an integral part of our daily workflow in the office and when in the field with clients. It streamlined how we were able to keep track of hundreds of objects and made my job much more efficient. I love being able to print pages of the inventory that are attractively arranged so that I can create presentation binders for clients. I really can't speak highly enough of it. This is the one program that I really couldn't do my job nearly as well without.

I'm an interior designer, and we use this to keep track of our client's inventory of furniture, artwork, and objects located in their houses, storage spaces, and at different vendors. I know that it's not what Sortly was designed for, but it works perfectly for it. It's very easy and convenient to be able to pull up the inventory and see what we've placed in different rooms, what needs to be pulled from storage, and what they actually own. It's very easy to add new items as needed. Sortly is indispensable in our day to day workflow and has literally transformed how we're able to interface with clients and manage their items.

I wish that the option to crop and edit photos was consistent across platforms. I also wish that when there are multiples of an item that are located in different albums that the edits made to one apply to the other. But honestly, it is otherwise pretty close to perfect for our needs.

Emma
Customer operations manager in Canada
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Easy and fun to use

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very user friendly. The create a barcode option is easy to use and makes it easy to pull up any inventory that needs adjusting

I like that the only equipment I need is my phone. I just use my internal camera and scan the easy to make barcodes. From there I can quickly and easily adjust my stock levels and keep my inventory counts up to date.

haven't found any cons yet, it's been pretty user friendly so far

Gina
Independent Consultant in VS
Consumentengoederen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Sortly has saved me so much time!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have found Sortly to be easy to use, reliable, and customizable to my specific needs. Having sortly has saved me countless hours in trying to let a customer know if I have something in stock, exactly where it is, and what the value is for my inventory at tax time.

Because I sell kitchen tools and electrics, I store a wide variety and number of products. With Sortly, I am able to know quickly and easily exactly what I have in stock and where it is. The customizable tags and notes let me create a system as specific to my needs as desired. Because it also works on my phone, it is easy to keep track, check and make changes no matter where I am; and tell people immediately if I have a product they are looking for on hand.

The only negative thing about Sortly is the price, which is a lot for a personal home business, and would be cost prohibitive for many of my colleagues.

PIper
dvm in VS
Diergeneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers

Linking different areas together

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Can you think about linking the areas to make one area tell you to move over inventory from another area?

app based; search functions, ease of use

different areas are not linked; need to be able to link one location of inventory to another location

Brock
Commanding Officer in Australië
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Not For Profit Use of Sortly

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Easy to set up and use, easy to train others to use, and the amount of features included met our requirements to a high level of quality.

It is relatively costly for us as a not for profit, but the utility and ease of use definitely made this a worthwhile expense.

Jovia
Evenementenbureaus, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great inventory softwar

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I really enjoy using Sortly. I can across another inventory managment platform but Sortly was much better

Able to attach multiple pictures of item, able to provide a detail description of product, easy to use

I haven't found anything that I don't like

Angel
Health & Safety PPE Specialist in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Sortly, Inventory Management for every trade of businesses at accessible prices

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has help us get visibility from all departments around the world, manage and control better out spending and inventory. Makes work way easier to do without the paper waste, eliminates a lot of human error

Helps me keep track of my inventory, the location of it and gives me alerts whenever an item is about to expire, this helps us to be compliant with OSHA and ahead of our game, preventing injuries and/or sanctions. We were unable to keep track in the past and pen and paper wasn't cutting it with the number of employees we currently have, Sortly made it so easy and accessible to all our managers all around the US. Price is way more accessible than most places that offer inventory services that starts in the thousands.

It lacks instructional videos or easy access to assistance, sometimes you have to wait over 24 hrs for a response. Sortly has many uses and can be arrange in different ways depending on the kind of business you're running, you can add items, tools, equipment, personnel, vehicles, insurances, all kind of things, it should be hold back as an inventory tool only, seems you guys don't know what you created, and the potential it has to reach so many businesses.You should offer templates for startups, so we don't have to build from the ground up, seems you need to have a lot of time and creativity to get it going and to make it work.Report generating should be easier, sometime we run reports but we don't get the info we need, courses or videos abouty this sui

9 maanden geleden

Hi Angel, Thank you for sharing your positive review of Sortly! We are thrilled to hear that our app has helped you stay organized and productive. We would be more than happy to discuss self-serve training options with you! Just send us an email - [email protected]!

Casey
Restaurants, 51-200 werknemers

Sortly for inventory managment

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I like it. It is not our main inventory tracker but has allowed us to integrate with what we are doing so we do not lose all information if someone accidentally deletes an excel or Google doc file.

I love how we are able to track our products and inventory for our additional warehouse. It gives us visibility although it is not staffed 24/7.

We track a lot with expiration dates. While we can add this feature into the programming, it is tougher to do when we have numerous cases of the same product with different expiration dates. Each group must be put in separately.

9 maanden geleden

Hi Casey, We greatly appreciate your wonderful review of Sortly! It's fantastic to know that our app has helped you maintain efficiency and organization. We would be happy to provide suggestions for tracking items with multiple expiration dates! Please reach out to us at [email protected].

Pierce
Purchasing/Inventory Manager in VS
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 201-500 werknemers

Sortly- Year 3

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The centralization of Sortly allows my lab to database product and vendor information

Solid user interface that is clear and well organized.

Mobile app can feel slow and clunky. Hopeful for further workflow integrations like Slack and creating purchase orders.

9 maanden geleden

Hi Pierce, Thank you for taking the time to review Sortly and for being a longtime customer! Your feedback is very important to us. We're thrilled to hear that Sortly is helping you stay on top of things. I'll pass your feedback about the Quickbooks, POS, and Fishbowl integrations along to our Product team. If you have any questions, suggestions, or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]

Nathaniel
Sales Manager in VS

Finally We organize our warehouse

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been very good so far, easy to setup, and great support

Ease of use for our employees, especially field workers interacting with accounting.

we had to use a workaround to achieve what we were really trying to do,, but it works, and works great

2 maanden geleden

Hi Nathaniel, Thank you for taking the time to review Sortly! We're thrilled to hear that Sortly is helping you stay on top of things. We would love to assist further with your concern about using a workaround. Please reach out to us at [email protected]!

Julia
Project Manager in Denemarken
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Overall satisfied with Sortly

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Sortly has significantly improved our laboratory's inventory management by providing a user-friendly platform, efficient tracking capabilities, customization options and convient mobile accessibility.

Sortly is a user-friendly interface. It's functionality for keeping track of kits is excellent. It is available as a mobile app, which is a major advantage. The notification system helps us stay on top of important tasks, such as monitoring expiration dates og restocking kits. It sends reminders and alerts.

Barcode scanning limitations: In our laboratory we utilize kits from various manufactorers, each with their own unique barcodes. It would be beneficial if there was a seamless integration between Sortly and these barcodes, enabling us to effortlessly scan them and instantly view the quantity of kits available. Moreover, it would be ideal if Sortly could automatically capture the expiration date of the oldest kits, streamlining the process of tracking and managing expiration dates.

9 maanden geleden

Hi Julia, We appreciate your wonderful review of Sortly! It's great to learn that it has aided you in staying organized and productive. Your feedback means a lot to us. I'll pass your feedback about bundling and kitting to our Product team. If you have any questions, suggestions, or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected].

Laura
Director, Operations in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Sortly has helped operationalize our organization

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Sortly has helped our team track and manage assets. We initially started using the tool to better track and manage our hardware assets across all of our offices, however we've expanded to also tracking software applications and licenses. This has been an incredibly helpful tool to manage involuntary separations and have a one-stop-shop to know what our team members have and what hardware is available to us in each of our offices. This has resulted in cost savings because it's preventing unnecessary spend on assets we already have in our pocession.

N/A The only thing that comes to mind is better reporting or customization for assets that are beyond technology.

2 maanden geleden

Hi Laura, Thank you for your thoughtful review! We're thrilled to hear you're finding Sortly useful and that our Customer Support team is helping you along the way. Your feedback is crucial in helping us enhance Sortly's capabilities. If you'd like to provide some more information about the reporting options you would like to see, please do not hesitate to let us know through our submission platform at http://tinyurl.com/2p99r3bt or by emailing [email protected]

Nico
Operation Manager in België
Facilitaire diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Great product

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Easy backoffice with easy and fast implementation. No more missing parts thanks to alarm levels for low qty with an automatic mail.

For a basic field user, the increase/decrease of parts is too far hidden. A start screen with just 2 buttons to add or remove parts and a next screen with a scan and qty field could be useful.

9 maanden geleden

Hi Nico, Thank you for taking the time to review Sortly! Your feedback is very important to us. We're thrilled to hear that Sortly is helping you stay on top of things. I'll pass your feedback about the UI along to our Product team. If you have any questions, suggestions, or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected].

Frank
Warehouse Manager in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Useful for inventory identification and tracking

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: In commercial construction for a flooring company, I use Sortly to catalog our overstock items available for our sales reps and walk-ins alike for easy and quick browsing. Photos, details, and quantities are nice to be able to offer and I can export records of everything or inside of set parameters (for example, rolled carpet over 75SF in the color brown) based on whatever information I entered about the product upon record creation. It has helped to keep these items easily viewable for those not located at this office and separate from our regularly inventoried products.

Sortly's easy to acclimate to and fill with your products, mobile apps offer a smooth 1:1 experience paired with web based tools.

UOM not having more options (SY) and having export pre-sets (i.e. field display settings for sharing exports with a customer or internally - with/without costs for example).

8 maanden geleden

Hi Frank, Thank you for taking the time to review Sortly! We're thrilled to hear that Sortly is helping you stay on top of things. I'll pass your feedback about custom units of measurement and default export fields along to our Product team. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at [email protected]!

Bill
Operations Officer in VS
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 11-50 werknemers

Great software for the price

5,0 9 maanden geleden

For the money it does a great job! Not all the bells and whistles or reporting etc of more expensive programs but great value for the money

Wish the reporting was more advanced: ordering reports and use reports with more flexibility and receiving process to receive items against an order report and ability to move bulk received items from the report into inventory and items not received into a back order list with alerts if the item is on backorder and placed on an order

9 maanden geleden

Hi Bill, Thank you for taking the time to review Sortly! Your feedback is very important to us. We're thrilled to hear that Sortly is helping you stay on top of things. I'll pass your feedback about reporting along to our Product team. If you have any questions, suggestions, or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]

Jason
Inventory Manager in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Sortly is everything we need.

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been wonderful and made my work life so much easier. I'd recommend to anyone or company. Keep up the great work Sortly team!

The ease of use and well thought out design. The Sortly team is constantly updating new features and actually listens to feedback. Then they actually implement new features and consistently improve on Sortly's functions.

The wish the pics could be saved in a higher resolution, but I also understand memory and speed of loading. Therefore not really a big "con".

10 maanden geleden

Hey Jason, Thank you so much for your positive review of Sortly! We are happy to hear that the app is working well for you and your team. I've passed along your feedback about image quality to our Product team. If you have any other suggestions, please let us know at [email protected].

Ben
Project Manager in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Sortly Saved Our Projects!

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I searched through several inventory software programs and none were designed with the user in mind like Sorlty. The program and application are fast and intuitive!

The creation of an item is so easy to use. We were able to inventory over 14,000 items in a very short period of time. The offline function was so crucial to a remote 7 month project we had overseas.

The only thing we found as a con was the limited users.

Karen
President in VS

Staging inventory management

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We are able to move and add to inventory on the go without being in the warehouse. Or select inventory for our next staging job without being in the warehouse.

The ability to make a quick photo and add an item to inventory on our mobile phone is necessary to our use of Sortly.

We move inventory in and out on a daily basis. There are too many steps to move an item, especially if you found that Iitem by searching for that category. For instance, if I search for "chair" and there are several chairs to move to a new house, then I can only move them one at a time. If you don't search for an item you can move multiple items at one time.

9 maanden geleden

Hi Karen, Thank you for your amazing review of Sortly! Your feedback is very important to us. You can move items in bulk to make the process easier and more efficient! We have instructions here: https://help.sortly.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016384492-How-to-Bulk-Edit-Items-and-Folders. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]!

Katie
Office Manager in Canada
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Helped us Sortly out some problems!

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's helped us sort out our tool sign-out process, manage uniform inventory, and will eventually become a house for our shop inventory items to help prevent expensive year end write offs for unaccounted for inventory.

Being able to move some pencil and paper processes to one simple app is convenient. We're do not have a high-volume of inventory that requires constant monitoring, rather it keeps everything in one simple place. It allows staff in house or out on site to view what items we have and where they're located before making the trip back to pick it up.

I do feel that it is a bit pricey for limited number of individual users that can have access.

9 maanden geleden

Hi Katie, Thank you for taking the time to review Sortly! Your feedback is very important to us. We're happy to hear it's helped you stay efficient. I'll pass your feedback about pricing and plans to our Leadership team. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at [email protected]!

Sal
VP in VS
Grafisch ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

6 Months in and still love it

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Been super smooth, and my employees actually use this one!

Easy of startup and a great app. User interface is not overly complex and adding pictures is a plus, it's all very easy.

More pricing options on the products. Multiple sources and inventory date.

10 maanden geleden

Hi Sal, Thank you so much for rating Sortly; we are happy to hear you are loving the software! I've passed your feedback about pricing to our Leadership team, but if you have any other feedback/questions, please reach out to us at [email protected].

Lisa
Account Manager in VS
Milieudiensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great product for the price

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This is a very user friendly system; able to set up in minimal time. Customer support has been good to answer questions. We did not pay for the Enterprise edition so that is something we are looking into right now.

Sortly is easy to use and to set up. Good support that is always responsive to questions. inventory is easy to move around as needed. Import process is very easy to use as well.

We use thermostat serial numbers so it would be great if those could be put in some kind of alphabetical order when you are searching through a pick list. It does have limited number of items unless you pay for the Enterprise edition; that is fair but sometimes limited when you have alot of inventory over time.

2 maanden geleden

Hi Lisa, Thank you for your awesome review of Sortly! We're thrilled to hear it's helped you stay efficient and on top of things and that our Customer Support Team has been able to assist you! I’ll pass your feedback about sortly serial numbers in alphabetical order along to our Product team. You can check the status here: https://sortlyinc.frill.co/b/5079l5m1/feature-ideas/sorting-by-custom-fields Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at [email protected]!