Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over GoodDay

GoodDay is een platform voor werkbeheer voor projecten, taken, producten, tijd en teams en voor productieve, transparante samenwerking.

Meer informatie over GoodDay

Works for all departments, unlimited levels and works with an easy API.

There is only one plane for ecommerce and its limited for customization.

Beoordelingen van GoodDay

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

GoodDay heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 145 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je GoodDay eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (145)

Parth
Parth
COO in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Best Project management software for mid-small size company.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: After evaluating more than 12 project management tools we finally settled for GoodDay as it was the best from easy to use, easy to customize views based on individual's need. Also, for small company pricing is also important and we found that GoodDay pricing is very competitive.

Best thing is it provides different type of views for the same project information and it helps a lot in viewing project from different perspective. Goodday is designed by keeping very small but essential features in mind and that makes it very easy to use product. Very fast loading of tasks data, various type of reports are awesome. Task planning by manager on behalf of your team mates is superb feature. Many more excellent things are there compare to other project management tool.

Initially we tried free version and there are many paid features but unfortunately in order to try those paid features they don't have any trial period. It compulsory requires purchase of subscription to even see how are those features.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Jira , Microsoft Project , Wrike en Asana

Redenen om voor GoodDay te kiezen: Lack of features and lots of limitations when it comes to handle complex project with multiple branch and multiple parallel activity.

Overgestapt van: Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op GoodDay: Lots of features and customization based on our organization need was available and competitive pricing.

Eric
IT Project Manager in Canada
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Best Overall Choice

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We strived to find the best solution amongst many other (ofter well-known) products and were surprised with the features and ease of use of GoodDay. We are using it daily as a team and are very satisfied.

- Ease of use - Pricing suitable for small-midsize businnesses - Customizable - Time Tracking - Can easily switch views from Gantt to Board or WorkLoad etc...

- Basic search function not very powerful (advanced search works great though) - Cannot send reports by email (Executive Reports or Any) --> There are Reports but all online. And there might be a way to do it, never asked for it.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Zendesk Suite

Redenen om voor GoodDay te kiezen: End of life of Spiceworks on-prem. Not satisfied with their cloud service.

Overgestapt van: Spiceworks Cloud Help Desk

Jan
Web developer in Tsjechië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Perfect tool without customer support

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Great tool which can easily beat other competitors. Very fast and well developed.

Unfortunatelly it is not very well known because there is no marketing, communication towards customers and customer support is non existent.

Rohit
VP in India
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Basic project management which is actually easy to use

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good for our internal teams to track projects.

Very easy to setup and use PMS. had reviewed tons of them. Best part was the free trial was limited by a larger number of free users (25). This allowed everyone to try out the software. UI was a bit of a problem initially but then got used to it. Can be improved in this area. Best part is it is easy to correct mistakes and Excel import is easy and supported out of the box

Reports are too limited and can definitely be improved. Currently there are some reports which are not self-explanatory and the derivation is not given.

Hannes
Development Project Manager in Estland
Omroepen, 51-200 werknemers

One of the best project management tools our there

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall experience with GoodDay has been most pleasant and it has had a lasting effect on the incrreased efficiency when running and tracking projects of many types. Mos of the projects are related to service or business development.

GoodDay is very easy to use despite a sheer amount of functionality, tools and cutomization options. Many of our teams and departments have had great success in implementing GoodDay in their everyday work and processes. Sharing tasks, information, files and keeping eye on resource usage, including work time, is very simple, yet powerful enough for any project management flow.

This is a hard one, so far no major blockers or issues have arisen. The constant, high quality flow of product updates and new features makes it very difficult to want to move away from it.

Paul
President in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Online project management tool, packed with features.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I recommend GD to people who need something more robust than the free tools out there, and want something that has a lot of features for a reasonable price.

GoodDay has great basic PM tools - Kanban board, Gantt charts, etc. It is flexible in its views, allowing me to bring to the front the features I am using. My company manages multiple projects, and GoodDay has become essential to our work flow. I really like the Action Required feature as different team members need to contribute to the accomplishment of various tasks. I also like the flexibility of designing my own task types to track the different types to things we work on.

Customer support and training have been weak. We have had to figure a lot of things out ourselves, and we find that onboarding new team members is slow because of the learning curve. It only has the most basic help function, and customer service has sometimes been unresponsive.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Jira , Trello en monday.com

Redenen om voor GoodDay te kiezen: By the time I paid for the upgrades that my team needed, it was quite a bit more expensive than GD, and GD offered all it's features (more than I need!) for one price. After switching I started using more of the features and have felt that GD offers very good value for the price.

Overgestapt van: Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op GoodDay: Price and ease of use.

João
Motion & Interaction Designer in Portugal
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

One of the most complete Management Tool in the market.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

The product offers a wide range of features that are critical for a good management tool (in my vision). The fact that I can have Projects/Tasks management, Gantt view (for project-only or groups of projects), Workload view (for project-only or groups of projects) and Time Tracking on the same platform is amazing. I'm not aware of other tools that provide all of this with so ease of use as GoodDay. The pricing is also very accessible compared with other big tools on the market which also helps smaller companies to have complete solutions for their businesses.

With a wide range of features comes also some learning curve to adapt to all the new options. Having a background of usage for other management tools helps to speed up this learning curve, but it exists, as normal.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: monday.com en Asana

Redenen om voor GoodDay te kiezen: I was using the previous software (Asana + Instagantt + Everhour) on the agency where I was working, which provided all the solutions for the needs that I had but after I left the company and started my own I started looking for other options that could be more complete instead of having to switch between platforms. That's when I found GoodDay among several tools.

Overgestapt van: Everhour , Instagantt en Asana

Olga
Olga
VP, Demand Marketing in Canada
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

The most powerful yet easy to use project and task management system

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Great onboarding, very responsive support, always helpful with configuration and customizations, if needed. The teams get started with the system in a matter of hours, it is very intuitive. Also noticed that updates and new features come out very often, with tutorials and quick tours, great software!

The key value is GoodDay's flexibility, easy of use, and visualization of all work - makes daily work extremely organized and transparent, almost on auto-pilot

If I had to pick something, some users have mentioned mobile app could be better, but I do not necessarily agree

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Jira , Trello , monday.com en Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op GoodDay: More flexibility, easier to get started, better visualization of work through various views, better pricing.

Mohan
Director in India

Best Project Management software for small business

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Everything about the tool is positive. The best pros are 1. It has got the fastest User Interface among any SaaS tools. 2. Highly customizable fields help us to create a customized dashboard for different requirements.

The chat feature can be improved. Sometimes we don't get a notification if someone sends a message. This is not my major concern because we extensively use Slack for chat communications.

Alexandre
Alexandre
System Analyst in Canada
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Intuitive Solution

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The system serves me, at the moment, in the distribution of activities and resources. Meets the Flow of care processes. Registration and Service History. And others.

The product can be adapted to your needs. So, if the process is well implemented, the results will be very positive, in terms of controls and processes in one place. Simulate the process to get the expected result. If you simply register, you may not have the expected results, like any other system.

So far, it serves our process well, and quickly.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: monday.com

Redenen om over te stappen op GoodDay: The Cost and I managed to apply our process with the customizations we have.

Mahnoor
BIM Coordinator in Jordanië
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Helps organize daily tasks and make updates effectively.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: With the help of GoodDay, we've been able to consolidate and prioritize all tasks, and we've also been able to have all members collaborate in sharing updates.

With GoodDay, we have a great feature for organizing to-do lists and preparing workflow charts, and it's good that daily activities, information, and documents are organized in one place. With GoodDay, all team members can participate, as well as follow the daily schedule of tasks and make updates via their own boards. We can also discuss, exchange opinions, and write comments thanks to the powerful communication channels, which help us keep the affairs of the project always under control. GoodDay's automation and scheduling are effective, enabling us to investigate the impact of changes and completion rates on planned closing dates, find expected closing dates, and quickly identify critical activities.

I don't think GoodDay is ideal for complex projects, where can get out of control when dealing with a large number of tasks. At the same time, due to the wide range of communication options it offers, GoodDay is a great solution for tracking projects with a small number of tasks, where the team can focus on daily updates and catch up on all the details effortlessly.

Othniel
Communication Consultant in Haïti
Overheidsadministratie, 11-50 werknemers

Best and cheapest website hosting service out there

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE ! FAST and LIVE Human technical support.

- The simplicity of its user interface - Its very responsive (mobile friendly) website - The live presence of its Chat customer support almost everywhere on its website - Its Really responsive phone technical support ! Even if sometimes you have to wait a few minutes (from 5 to 30 mins) but you will always end u p to get a human technician to answer your question at the end - Its very inexpensive prices - Its Multiple Language customer service - Its Great reseller revenue deals

The long waiting line sometimes to get access to the phone or chat based technical support. Even if most of the times they can promote being one the fastest hosting companies out there in terms of support, but the reality is that once I even had to wait nearly one (1) hour before having a technician ending the music on the holding line.

Marco
CEO in Italië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

An excellent player in the market. Maybe the best?

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We finally find the right software for our needs of project planning and tracking

It's extremely easy to use, it's got all the functions you need, really a few useless functions so that choosing the right one is fast.

Really a few things. Let's say I don't like the fact that I can't track my time in advance, that in some occasions could be useful.

Artur
Managing Partner in Polen

Review by consulting company

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Running many projects for different clients, personalizing each project at a uniform high standard.

A very friendly solution, systematically developed, good value for money.

Better integration with e-mail - task, meeting etc.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Redmine , Zoho Desk en Asana

Redenen om voor GoodDay te kiezen: Easier use, good UX

Overgestapt van: Microsoft Project en Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op GoodDay: Easier use, better UX

Jewel
Chief Technology Officer in India

Best so far!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have tried out a number of products before discovering Good Day. Seems like we are stuck with this, because we love it.

Good Day is simple, easy to use and feature rich.

Custom views doesn't apply throughout a project. For each folder, we will have to set up the view by modifying the columns.

Joao
CTO in Portugal
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, Zelfstandig ondernemer

GoodDay Project Management - Very good and customizable online software

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I mane my personal home office computer and networking projects.

Online allways available. Possibility to customize it with great detail.

Sometimes when entering information on the fields the page stops accepting the text and we need to click again on the field to be able to continue writing. This is annoying.

Violetta
Marketing Manager in Belarus
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

GoodDay is an easy to use tool that at the same time has a lot of functions.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We set the workflow of all marketing projects in our company.

What I like the most is that the logic of this tool is based on psychology. A big emphasis is given to accountability and the ways people can become motivated to work harder. For example, people can see who's responsible for the next step and what exactly should be done. You can see all your projects in one place and sort them by status, deadlines, members and so on. The tool gives you statistics and reports on each team member's productivity. You can check your company's overall productivity and results thanks to these smart reports.

It's not comfortable to use GoodDay via browser on mobile. But I don't know who needs it as you can download an application for Android or for iPhone.

Filipe
Web Developer in Portugal
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Great product, easy to use, easier to integrate

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Excelent product, I loved it and I'll use it every work day.

Easy to use and integrate in your company.Easy to setup.A lot of features that help manage all your projects.

Tracking could be better.

Vishal
Senior Manager in India
Machine- en installatiebouw, 51-200 werknemers

Best Collaboration App I have ever used.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Rating 4.5 Stars for developing complex applications with creativity & still keeping their simplicity.

It allows me to create & manage projects/tasks at such ease that I have forgotten to maintain my Diary anymore...

Nothing so far...........................

anil
anil
AWS Developer( works for Coca-cola Company) in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

One of the best and simple Project management tool

5,0 5 jaar geleden

GoodDay project management tool is easy to adopt , and it has very good dashboard and I can easily take report for each individual and their tasks. it allows to create tasks and assign to team and make easy to communicate to team. I can view my own tasks.I can feel one of the best alternative to JIRA.

Email notification could be better than the current format. and UI needs some more richness.

Reactie GoodDay Work

5 jaar geleden

Hello Anil. Thank you for your feedback. Could you please share your ideas regarding Email notifications & UI improvements at our feedback portal at www.goodday.work/feedback . Thank you.

President in VS
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent project management tool

Opmerkingen: Excellent

GoodDay is a comprehensive PM tool with time tracking and other features we need. We have been using the free version for over a year now and it does all we need.

It was a bit difficult to get started as we could not import any of our data and the learning curve is a little tricky.

Ankita
Ankita
QA Consultant in India
Computersoftware

Good tool for work tracking of my team & my client's team

Opmerkingen: Good SaaS application

Nice online tool to work with. I can have have access to several projects under one hood & my client can have access too (or vice a versa). I just need to focus on My Work section for all my tasks & reports (for team). The thing that I most like is the custom fields which I mostly use for my team.

It took me some time to get them use to it, but that may be due to my team is a QA team & they haven't seen this king of software before.

Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

A very easy to use and powerful productivity application.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a very versatile productivity application and support literally any kind of project management.

I desperately needed a project management tool to clear all my backlog and see projects estimate for the near future. I am testing a lot of project management system but good day catches my eye. Its clean UI, the unlimited feature set is just mind-blowing. I am very curious about this software and register. It delivers what it says. I like how simply I can create my first project within a minute. The Gantt project is very simple, and the reports are very detailed. I am new to Gantt project and it makes my experience so much easier.

I don't have any experience with their app, but one of my users have difficulty using an app built for android phone. Browser workes just fine,

Shadab
Manager in India

Team Integration for Task and Project is very Helpful!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

The Way the Architecture of the Task and Project Management has been designed is well suited for achieving the Best Result. This is helpful to see the clear Picture of the pending action, help required by Team and creating Report for the Management

The Task Search needs to be improved. The search should have options for a period, Type and Should display the result as a grid

Victor
IT in Italië
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Great Product

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great tool to increase productivity and keep track of any project

Easy of use, completeness, features and much more

Price (we all want free software ) . something could be more intuitive though

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: monday.com

Redenen om over te stappen op GoodDay: It overall is better