Gemiddelde scores

4,4 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,2 /5

Over Wix

Krijg de vrijheid om je eigen verbluffende website voor e-commerce te maken, precies zoals jij het wilt – en helemaal gratis.

Meer informatie over Wix

5.852 reviews worden weergegeven

Ada L.
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-4-2020

"Considering time efficiency in building a good-looking website, WiX is a no-brainer"

Opmerkingen: WiX serves best as a prototype when discussing with stakeholders on the design / look and feel for anything that appears online. Instead of putting the text in a word document and arguing the color tone or how pictures should be displayed, why not just open up a WiX account and start building a prototype to facilitate discussion? My experience is that this tool significantly reduces the turnaround time discussing / confirming with vendors on web design details. Another shortcoming is its SEO capability. But again, it's best for beginner and not for advanced user.

Pluspunten: I would consider Wix as the most easy-to-use website builder, when compared with Wordpress & Strikingly. Over the years it has made huge improvements, especially now with its ADI (Artificial Design Intelligence) feature where you'll first be asked a couple of questions regarding the purpose, the functions, the look and feel of your ideal website, then a ready version would be automatically generated for your further edit, i.e. via drag and drop of your preferred style.

Minpunten: At first I didn't even recognize the difference between Wix Editor & Wix ADI so I got confused and found difficulty following the step-by-step advice on Q&A session. It's simple to identity which is which: If you didn't answer those questions in the beginning, and chose your own designer template instead, then that's a website built under Wix Editor which allows full control over every aspect of the site. On the other hand, if you're like me who wants a quick solution and accept the readily generated website, then it's built under WiX ADI, but you then lose the autonomy to change, even it's just the minor stuff on the webpage. And here comes the problem: Sometimes, when the functions on WiX ADI just didn't work (e.g. after hitting a button a menu was supposed to appear on the left but it just didn't show up) then it's time to write an inquiry to Customer Service Support, instead of reading through the Q&A which mainly offers advice on WiX Editor.

• Beoordeeld op 3-4-2020
Kristie K.
Amazing Video Effects and Graphics!
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-4-2021

"Perfect for Service-Related Businesses"

Opmerkingen: Wix has been my favorite platform to promote my products but in 2021, I decided to switch things up and create a Shopify store with a domain name because Wix was not helping me generate sales at all. It became too pricey, too complicated, and the packages didn't offer discount options during the pandemic, so I had to hire a freelancer from Upwork. The Wix experts never communicated well with me, were slow when providing the service, and did not complete the project.

Pluspunten: My favorite part of the software is the videomaking tool. Along with the videos I create, I can post them in a template through Wix and send my newsletters to my subscribers and customers. Wix does a great job of keeping a track of my subscribers and having an organized analytics page. I don't think Wix is disorganized at all. It can be pricey for the different type of services to make my website stand out on Google search, but there are discounts from time to time.

Minpunten: My least favorite part of Wix is how it is weak in sales. I had to create a Shopify store to promote the sales part of my business because Wix is more efficient for service-related companies. When I do use the videomaking feature, there aren't that many video templates to choose from. Instead, I am limited on the template designs. For music, it is endless, but I don't plan to use every type of audio in my videos. The other issue is price. I hired a freelancer from Wix to help me with my SEO and it was $100 for just linking SEO and I thought it was too pricey. I ended up using Upwork to hire someone else to help me promote my products. The freelancers signed up in Wix (also called Experts) are not good with communication and they are too expensive.

• Beoordeeld op 30-4-2021
Andrea C.
Copywriter + web designer
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019

"Wix: Not as good as WordPress... arguably better than SquareSpace (that's right. I said it!)"

Opmerkingen: I have designed two websites with Wix. I am extremely pleased with how one website looks and with the email campaigns that have been super easy to set up and send out. That client needed a beautiful site and email functionality. Wix was cost effective for this purpose and she is able to make minor changes even though she is not tech-savvy. My other client needed shopping cart functionality and already had his site made at Wix. I made the site look nicer and loaded all of his items into the cart... but Wix could not handle the size of the store. The site works and looks great, but he had to use Shopify for his purposes. Overall, I choose WordPress because, as a designer, I need 100% functionality and the ability to do anything my clients need. Out of the box, Wix can't do some of these custom things. But I have no problem recommending Wix as the CMS to use when you are not a designer and you can't afford SquareSpace (nor should you use Squarespace because, despite SqSp marketing, a developer is required for simple changes). I am not a fan of Squarespace. So! Use Wix if WordPress is too big of a beast. :)

Pluspunten: Wix is easy to use. It is a WYSIWYG CMS that handles everything from design to email campaigns to shopping carts. It features a number of different styles of photo galleries and offers a large range of word processor-style copy options (compared to Squarespace). Dragging padding is easy, searching for high-quality photos and videos (provided by Wix) is easy. Font options are plenty. Wix allows you to upload your own photos, which are stored in an image gallery for easy selection throughout the design process (Squarespace does not have an image gallery which means you have to upload the same image multiple times whenever you need it which is extremely slow and frustrating). Changes can be made per item per section allowing 100% customization (Squarespace applies changes globally and code is required for per-item changes). Wix is closer to WordPress than SquareSpace when it comes to being able to do whatever you want to do to get things exactly as you want them without using code. Wix uses plugins for added functionality (Squarespace does not have plugins available). For a beginner, Wix is a great CMS.

Minpunten: Wix is not WordPress. It is designed for beginners to make all of the basic things anyone needs as easy as drop and drag. But WordPress + Divi theme is the best choice if you aren't afraid of a little learning curve. Wix's shopping cart functionality is not powerful. I made a store with a few dozen choices that had a handful of options each. This crashed the cart. If you have a handful of items to sell, Wix would be fine. Otherwise, use Shopify.

• Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019
Pamela S.
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 16-4-2021

"Amazing Website Functionality with Incredible Features"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Wix has been a very positive one. Wix fills a unique niche in that it allows beginners to create a professional-looking website with little to no coding skills, yet has extremely advanced features that grow with you. From booking integration, to blog creation, menus to mobile device formatting customization, I really have not found any other platform that is so extensive in what it offers.

Pluspunten: Wix is one of the best website providers out there. The features are easy to start with, yet provide unprecedented opportunity for enhancement. Some of the advanced tools they provide such as databases, datasets, and dynamic pages, allow for templates to be created without manually copying each page. Wix has amazing music player integration, allowing composers and music artists to showcase and sell their work directly from their website. The apps, coding tools and new addition, called Velo, allow for infinite customization, making Wix a great choice for anyone who needs more than the basics.

Minpunten: Overall, Wix is amazing and I have had very positive experiences using their platform. However there are a few areas for improvement. Wix is missing Apple Pay functionality at the moment. This drives customers to other platforms in order to fill this gap. Wix also has an amazing art store app with so much potential, however the company used for print fulfillment has received several less-than stellar reviews. I have also noticed that website speeds for Wix sites tend to be slightly slower than other companies. There are also several formatting glitches I have experienced with Wix, especially with page layout, but they seem to be short-lived. The limited social media share button customization in terms of color, shape and formatting can be frustrating for websites with a specific decor. Otherwise, my experience has been very positive.

• Beoordeeld op 16-4-2021
Matthew P.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 25-4-2021

"Great service for setting up a new website!"

Opmerkingen: Overall, the ease of use and simple beauty of Wix is, for me, well worth the premium I pay. If I can pay a little extra to save a whole lot of time and headache, I do - and Wix lets me do exactly that.

Pluspunten: Wix is incredibly easy to use, especially with Wix's ADI (Artificial Design Intelligence). I have zero knowledge of web design, let alone design in and of itself. Using Wix's ADI I was able to make a gorgeous website for my company that continues to get compliments. It's very easy to update the website with new information, which is a must-have for me. I've rarely had issues with speed or usability - Wix just works.

Minpunten: Wix can be expensive. The price for ease of use seems to be higher premiums for what would be a given elsewhere - specifically, higher plans within their "website plans" tier only really offer marketing incentives (in my opinion) that expire after a year of use. Sure, you get more storage as well - but $5/mo just for an extra 10GB of storage (from Unlimited plan to Pro plan) seems a little steep, given that for $0.05 I could store the same amount on Backblaze B2 and use a Wordpress instance. In short, anything beyond the basic Combo plan seems obtusely overpriced. Moreover, every single time I enter Wix to edit my site, I feel I'm met with annoying advertisements to get a custom email, get a custom domain, etc. etc. which are just advertisements for services I already have elsewhere (though lately these have calmed down).

• Beoordeeld op 25-4-2021
Kaprice dal cerro, B.
Owner/Business Mentor
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 1-4-2021

"More diverse than you think"

Opmerkingen: I have enjoyed my experience using Wix. My website has never gone down and it has allowed me to create automation for parts of my business.

Pluspunten: What I like about Wix is that you don't need to be a software developer to create a great-looking website. There are a lot of tools that many users don't realize that Wix has. For instance, setting up a workshop and taking payment is easy to create on your Wix website. There are many themed templates to choose from to help you create the look and feel that you want without having to spend a lot of time thinking about how you want your website to look.

Minpunten: There is a bit of a learning curve if you want to make some advanced changes to your website. This may take some time or you may need the help of someone who has Wix knowledge if you aren't a techy person.

• Beoordeeld op 1-4-2021
Avash K.
Web Designer and Pagespeed Optimization Specialist
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-2-2021

"The Most Flexible Drag and Drop Website Builder"

Opmerkingen: Wix is an amazing web builder. I can't remember properly but I think I tried building my first website when I was in school with HTML, CSS and I saw their ADs on YouTube and thought about giving Wix a try - and I am very happy that I chose to try Wix. I learned that creating a website was a lot easier than I expected - thanks to Wix. Since then I have been using Wix for my personal projects and client projects and from my experience, Wix is the best visual web builder currently available in the market. Its the editor is without any doubt - the best Drag and Drop Editor as its editing capacities has overtaken every other builder.

Pluspunten: There are many practical templates that we just import and are ready to use - which is the thing that I like most about Wix. There are many builders available now in market with fancy looking templates but most of them aren't practical to use. But the case is different with Wix - the templates are ready to be used - very practical and optimized for mobile devices. This is why I always choose Wix to design websites for clients with small businesses who want to be able to edit details themselves as editing is easy too. With Wix, an above-average computer user can create a professional-looking website and even average computer user can edit websites. I generally get $14 per month plan which doesn't show ADs and gives more than enough storage for most websites. I guess $14 per month for a website is a pretty good price. Another thing I like most about Wix is automatic backups which makes sure that we never lose any information.

Minpunten: As a PageSpeed Optimization specialist - the thing I like least about Wix is its slow loading speed. I don't think we should be expecting a blazing fast website when we use Drag and Drop Website Builder. However, I think Wix is enough for small businesses as they are a lot faster than they used to be and their speed isn't terrible. Other than that - I can't think of any cons about Wix.

• Beoordeeld op 13-2-2021
Edwin O.
Administrative Assistant
Computernetwerken, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 21-1-2021

"WiX the best artificial web designer and database creator"

Opmerkingen: With WiX software I am able to customize my webpage or website easily and faster in relation to its fast speed and efficiency. It is easier to use regardless if one has less knowledge about the software since it has an interactive interface.

Pluspunten: First of all what I like about this software is that drag and drop component, with this feature one is able to create a smart, attractive and functioning website within the shortest time possible.
Another thing I like about this software is that of the interface, it is really simple and interactive thereby making it easy for any user to use it.
Another thing I like about this software is that it is safe and pace at which the software works is marvelous. WiX enables one be able to edit and perform all operations concerning a website easily and faster.
Lastly with this software one is able to upload their products and online on their ecommerce websites.

Minpunten: Even though it is better to drag and drop rather than coding, dragging and dropping lowers your creativity in that coming up with a full complete design is hard.
Another thing I don't like about this software pop up notification. It asks you every time to upgrade the software even when you've already bought the premium services.
Another thing I didn't like about this software is the add-ons on the software when you click on some of them, it asks you to register and pay for them.
Lastly what I least like about this software is domain, though it is preferred for one to buy domain it is not cheap in WiX and at some point in time the domain registries may fluctuate thereby it is not fixed or static.

• Beoordeeld op 21-1-2021
Lucky griffin N.
Web Editor
Mediaproductie, 51-200 werknemers

"Wix Review"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with wix has been one with mixed feelings. It however still is the best freely available interactive web design platform available so I stick to it.

Pluspunten: The features I liked most about wix are 1. its ease of use and deployment. It is fairly easy to create a website in wix even without prior coding experience. and 2. Its free version has many funtionalities including SEO intergration, unlike some of its competitors.

Minpunten: What I liked least about wix is the ease with which the widgets on website pages tend to get easily disorganised/moved around at times by mistake. This makes the website delicate to handle on some point. But it is something manageable.

IT Specialist
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-4-2021

"Free Website Builder with a catch"

Opmerkingen: The overall experices was neutral as long as it is compared for a free/cheap solution.

Pluspunten: A part of our business consist of trying out a full range of products on the market, as some of our customers require to manage their sites themselves. We tried out Wix for a week and we can only say that it is one of the cheapest options out there for a SAAS CMS solution.

Minpunten: The solution is simple as it can be. The prices are way cheaper than the competition but this comes with huge disadvatanges. We can only say that it is one of the cheapest options out there but unfortunately would be the last option for our customers.

• Beoordeeld op 22-4-2021
Carrie S.
Self employed
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-5-2021

"Build your website with WIX"

Opmerkingen: I basically use wix for our company website, measuring traffic and producing newsletters. Overall I am more than happy with Wix and for the time being I would not switch to a different tool. It's easy, it's all over beautiful, it gives you space for creativity without having to dig into coding and the few cons you would def. also experience with a different tool. So overall I would highly recommend WIX.

Pluspunten: I love the product because it's feasible, quite easy to get acquainted with and use and it offers a large set of options (free and for extra charge), that can really help you as a small cap business to implement and use efficient tools and services, which you otherwise would have to purchase expensive and mostly in an overkill from a marketing supplier or consulting agency.

Minpunten: The multi language use is a necessity, but unfortunately not always running in an efficient way and sometimes also producing a little chaos within your templates. You really need to think from your primary language and see to it that translations do not run much longer or shorter, otherwise when using certain "decoration" items, they get pushed around your page in an odd way.

• Beoordeeld op 11-5-2021
Jessica S.
Development Coordinator
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-4-2021

"Simple to use, easy to get support on, can build a company website in minutes"

Opmerkingen: I'd say my overall experience has been nothing but positive. I've been growing with it since I was a teenager when I built a preliminary website for my church, a college student with a personal portfolio and have since graduated into using it for my freelance webdesign and management. They offer wonderful features and perks like ad vouchers, SEO analyzation tools, phone numbers and email services, domain purchasing through their website. I mean there's not an easier tool to use in my opinion. It beats wordpress in a ease of use and intergration test hands down in my opinion.

Pluspunten: I love that when I first started creating website with wix I was able to do EVERYTHING for free and then only needed to pay to remove Wix branding. It make you feel confident that you'll be able to benefit from a subscription before you even purchase one. I initially utilized this to create a personal portfolio and have since expanded to utilizing for freelance work. The best feature is that it's not coding based. Non technologically inclined individuals are able to utilize with ease, can use templates, there are color themse if you aren't using custom BUT you CAN do all of those things yourself if you WANT to. Awesome product and have recommended many times.

Minpunten: Something I wish could be improved is alternative payment methods. If I want a customer to pay for their plan directly, I don't want them to have to provide me with their number, I want them to beable to make that purchase themselves while still maintaining my admin status and not compromising my own password. I can't stress how great support is when I need help so if there is anything diffcult for me to conceptualize they have chat features, email and phone lines available for assistance and are super helpful.

• Beoordeeld op 6-4-2021
Megan J.
Writer
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 5-4-2021

"Highly recommended for beginners!"

Opmerkingen: I initially created my website through Bluehost and WordPress but found it to be more complicated than I would have liked. Bluehost offered a lot more flexibility than I needed for my small site so Wix worked out fine for me. I wish I would have initially started with Wix. I recommend it to anyone just starting out with website building.

Pluspunten: Wix is incredibly easy to use and doesn't require any coding experience. Wix has easy drag and drop options which makes creating your website really simple, honestly, anyone can do it. They also have a lot of customization options and templates so that you can make your website look the way you want. Another thing I love is Wix's customer service. They always respond super fast and getting connected with someone on the phone isn't hard at all. Of all the times I contacted them via phone there was no wait time and I was able to speak with someone right away. As a business owner, making sure my website is up and running correctly is incredibly important so choosing a website builder with good customer service was a must for me.

Minpunten: Going from Bluehost to Wix, it was clear that there wasn't as much freedom and flexibility with Wix. There aren't multiple hosting options to choose from with Wix and while Wix does have customization options, there aren't nearly as many as with Bluehost. Wix also isn't the best for large websites and is better suited for smaller, simple, sites.

• Beoordeeld op 5-4-2021
Christine T.
PR/Marketing Consultant
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-3-2021

"My go-to website development tool for clients"

Opmerkingen: I’ve used Wix for over 11 years and have had 100% client satisfaction. The templates have given me light speed in turnaround time for completing an entire website and warp speed when executing any requests for changes and updates from clients. It all boils down to providing excellent customer service to my clients and this web development tool makes it that much easier for me.

Pluspunten: More often do my clients want a website that they can easily modify and manage on their own after it’s been developed and published. When I know this to be on their wishlist for their site, I go to Wix. Not only can I quickly design a site for them without the obligation of purchasing the web hosting, they can walkthrough the product and use it before committing to it. Their platform is easy to use with plenty of opportunities to modify templates and the apps to enhance the features and functions of the site are low-cost and also easy to use.

Minpunten: There are certainly some design limitations with the interface. The changes I make on desktop version doesn’t automatically take effect on the mobile version (requiring more time and effort when designing). While I do love the unstructured editor which allows me more freedom in my design, I’ve found myself just learning shortcuts and workarounds with the bugs I encounter. But for clients who aren’t as familiar with the interface, it can be a struggle.

• Beoordeeld op 3-3-2021
Kevin A.
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-2-2021

"Quick and Simple Way to Set up A Website"

Opmerkingen: I found my experience with wix good, I just wish the more customizable features were included rather than paying extra.

Pluspunten: I like that it billed monthly and I can drag and drop it into templates that are modern and easy to use. I've always liked how easy it was to use and implement into a mobile-friendly website.

Minpunten: It is very expensive and the high-end features that give it a more custom feel are not possible with most plans. The tier system is not fair and gives this cheapness aspect.

• Beoordeeld op 11-2-2021
Alexandro P.
Freelance
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 10-1-2021

"Créer un site facilement avec Wix est à a la porté de tous"

Opmerkingen: Wix est adapté aux personnes qui n'a pas les compétences techniques, celui qui n'a jamais conçu de site internet a de multiple fonction pour en créer un. Toutes les petites entreprise qui n'ont pas de budget pour payer un concepteur peut le faire avec ces propre moyen, quelque tutoriel et de la volonté. Wix est vraiment top pour celui qui souhaite construire un site rapidement et facilement.

Pluspunten: 1- L'interface est très facile à comprendre. Chaque option est correctement placée de manière à ce que la courbe d'apprentissage ne soit pas trop raide. Toute personnes désirant créer un site rapidement peut le faire.
2-La fonction comme l'alignement intelligent est super cool.
3- La FAQ est fournie, les questions d'usage ou de difficulté ou déjà une réponse, du coup on ne peut pas rester bloqué très longtemps.
4 - Enregistre les fichiers avec facilité et la fonction de suivi du gestionnaire de versions est un outil formidable.
5 -Peu couteux

Minpunten: Des frais supplémentaires.
Différentes tâches ou options de personnalisation peuvent entraîner des couts supplémentaires.
Par exemple, une URL personnalisée, certaines mises en page de site, et bien d'autres choses encore, peuvent toutes s'ajouter à votre prix global.

Michelle S.
Business Owner
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 22-12-2020

"Webbing With Wix"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Wix has been great! I am enjoying their website builder and their amazing features. I only wish that it was a little less expensive to use their individual features. However, I don't plan on switching my website to another builder because Wix is by far the easiest and most organized to use.

Pluspunten: The things I like most about Wix is their website drag-and-drop builder. It is easy to use and edit when necessary. I also like their clean and organized dashboard because it helps me access everything I need quickly and easily.

Minpunten: Wix is definitely expensive compared to other premium web plans. They are constantly asking you to upgrade which gets a little annoying and their don't offer a set plan with all their features in one.

• Beoordeeld op 22-12-2020
Wendy C.
DIGITAL MARKETER
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-12-2020

"User Friendly Website Builder"

Opmerkingen: Overall , I am a happy Wix user so far.
Everything in WIX is a no-brainer. Even if you do, there's always a friendly help support team to ask around with. So, go ahead and try it out. Building a website wouldn't be a headache with WIX ;)

Pluspunten: I really like how versatile WIX is. You can basically be as creative as you want in building your own website. Even if you are not as creative , the beautiful templates given are enough to make you choose the perfect design. Or you can even let WIX to do the site building job for you as they have a very convenient and intelligent . Just answer a few questions and let Wix to start building your website. You just need to make some personal touch and that will be guided by Wix as well. I love the fact that there is a cropping tool which can really cut off your time if you're not a photoshop user. The tool gives you the simplest way to crop out background and saving you lots of time. Also, another thing to love is that how simple it is to integrate other software into wix . Even if you are from a zero coding background, integration becomes easy as ABC and that's no joke.

Minpunten: I have to say that I didn't like the fact that most widgets added in Wix are some add on feature which require you sign up and pay. I have to say as convenient they are, the usage is quite limited and the price is somewhat expensive. For example, there is a limit for the forms and subscribers name lists .
Hence, as a user, we have required to use 3rd party software to be integrated such as Zapier and Hubspot.
I just realized that by using Wix as a website, it means that you are bound to use it for the rest of your life as you cannot transfer your site to some other site builders.
It wouldnt be much of a big deal if you have already done it as the features in Wix are quite comprehensive and useful.

• Beoordeeld op 2-12-2020
Student
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 24-11-2020

"Simply Drag and Drop"

Opmerkingen: The handling of the webpage is very easy and so it removes a great amount of load. I have not yet used or tried the Customer Service may be because I did not felt the need so far which is actually a good point. I once was about to call the customer care when it was showing me to upgrade when I already have purchased the premium service. But then the FAQ's popped up and my problem was solved.

Pluspunten: 1) The interface is very easy to get along. Every option is properly placed in a way that learning curve is not that steep. Anybody can Master it in no time. 2) The smart alignment feature is awesome. 3) Large number of queries are already covered in the FAQs section. 4) Saves files with ease and the track of the release manager feature is great tool.

Minpunten: 1) Usage of dynamic pages is not that easy. 2) Lack of proper documentation of Corvid. I mean to say that the Corvid document is very comprehensive but does not cover the specific questions. The documentation is not easy to go through. 3) The guide to connect the premium package, that you already purchased, with the site that you are building should be kept upfront. I thought that as I have deleted the site which was previously connected to the premium package , i will need to buy the premium package again and that is so frustrating. 4) Not telling upfront that when I use the 'Editor X' I will have to pay extra. I once designed the entire website on the 'Editor X' and then came to know that I have to pay extra. It imprinted the bad impression because the same Wix credentials works on the 'Editor X' as well so how can anyone know this? 5) Also the 'Upgrade' Notification is annoying when you already have purchased the premium services.

• Beoordeeld op 24-11-2020
Sandesh B.
Blogger
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

"Website in minutes"

Opmerkingen: I had the best experience with Wix. I am building an e-commerce store for document preparation and will launch soon. But till now I have seen Wix being so friendly and easy to use. I had an awesome experience in building my portfolio and website with Wix. I would highly recommend this website builder to a beginner friend of mine!! Without a miss!!

Pluspunten: I love the build of this platform. First of all, they offer built-in hosting services which reduces the hiccups of external domination of other hosting services. Second, they provide custom email ID which boosts our business and portfolio. They have an amazing workflow for creating portfolio, blog, e-commerce website and much more. The e-commerce platform they have is so secured and the payment gateways are so much optimised to be mobile-friendly and user friendly. So there will be no fear of getting hacked or bankrupt (of online stores). Their portfolio options are so good. Above all, after the creation of any form of website, they provide a strong hosting service [third parties are not allowed - which is more trustworthy about Wix]. They provide a mail base to keep up with our business or manage website. Wix can be upgraded at a much affordable cost compared to other websites. It requires no coding experience, which I love the most! All these are the facts which I love about Wix.

Minpunten: There are not much points which I like the least about Wix but I do have one issue about their domain subscriptions. It is always good to buy domains from other domain registries but not preferably from Wix. Because wix may give customized web domains but the pricing may increase at any point of time and inevitably we have to pay that. No fixed price for purchased domains.

Jeff M.
Director of Marketing
Design en ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-9-2020

"Wix - the Solution for Ease of Web Launches"

Opmerkingen: If I were a small business looking for a simple, easy to manage website that just needs to highlight the top information of my business in a slick and creative way then Wix would be my solution. Wix is built for spinning up a cool site asap at a reasonable cost. Very impressive for the swim lane they play in.

Pluspunten: Incredibly easy to start and set up an account and get designing. Wix is a breeze to work with and the design/template options are outstanding and professional. A simple site looks like a work of art in a short amount of time. It's definitely not for everyone but for personal or small business (nion-ecomm) sites Wix is a great solution.

Minpunten: This is not a platform if you need multiple or heavy integrations of ecomm, erp, APIs. Wix is definitely of value for small business. It also has a reoccurring subscription plan so we're tied into that monthly cost but it's well worth it.

Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

"User Friendly Product!"

Opmerkingen: Overall, Wix is my favorite web page. As someone who doesn't know HTML and CSS, Wix makes creating a customizable and unique site easy. The stock photos are also a great touch and add sophistication to any website.

Pluspunten: I love how the themes were so easily customizable! I've used dozens of web developers but Wix is easily my favorite. You can select a theme from a catalog of beautifully designed themes and add/remove whatever you want. The designers made developing a beautiful, original, and personalized site easy and effortless. The stock photos made available are also awesome!

Minpunten: I don't have much to complain about. But if I had to something, I would say what I like least about this software is the how difficult it is to undo progress from previous sessions. I wish I could reload older versions of my webpage.

Eli M.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-9-2020

"A very powerful tool for small and medium businesses"

Opmerkingen: I've been using Wix for the past 6 years for several of our businesses' websites and honestly it's a blessing! The features increase from year to year, the security level is awesome, the comfort of use is stellar and you can do it all by yourself! Even if you have a team that works on the website you can go in, figure out what's going on and make the necessary changes in the blink of an eye.

Pluspunten: The ease of use is remarkable with Wix. Its layout is very user-friendly and intuitive. If you're a beginner and have no clue as to how to build website or if you're a person who's comfortable with tech jargon and IT puzzles Wix's platform is a one-size fits most.

Minpunten: There are still some features that are lacking such as nested pages within pages, site version in more than two languages (for example if you want your website in 4 different languages). I would've loved to have a bit more than 100 page limit for our websites. 100 might seem a lot for someone who wants to create a simple website, but for a dance school with several programs, bifurcations, details and information to put on there, it would've been nice to have just a bit more flexibility.

Jude M.
Freelance Design Consultant
Kleding en mode, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 14-9-2020

"Create Design presence with WIX"

Opmerkingen: I wanted to have an economical site in which clients could see my work. WIX provides this without taking the financial obligation. After Covid, I see remote working as being the norm in the apparel industry. Iam seriously considering opting for the premium plan to garner more business. I am impressed with how they continue to evolve the platform and integrate other platforms for a seamless way of working

Pluspunten: I set up my WIX account 5 years ago. While I am in the design field my main focus is on apparel design not web development. I am happy that I do not need to have coding skills to set up my website and have maintained the site with minimal effort. Creating the site from scratch is challenging at first because you have to get accustomed to how the tools work. After, the platform is relatively easy to navigate and easy to update withnew design work. I send clients a link where they can easily navigate the tabs on the site and see the various product categories I design. I am very happy with the overall look and appearance. Now that we are working remotely I am romancing the idea of paying for account vs. for free. When you have a free account you have the WIX banner on your site. WIX also provides you with analytics so you can see how well your site is doing and provides you with both links and services to boost your visibilty.

Minpunten: I have been using WIX at a minimum without converting to a paying customer, it's been ok to present time but with remote working on the rise I feel I will need to add the premium service. I still haven't ordered since I am comparing which software product will provide the most for money. While $15 doesn't seem a lot, as a freelancer, all the applications I use start to add up.

• Beoordeeld op 14-9-2020
John L.
Business
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-8-2020

"Easley Create a Quality Website For Free!"

Opmerkingen: I easily created a website for my business using Wix. I am a computer technician, but I am not able to write one line of code and certainly have no clue how to create a website from scratch or even use WordPress to create a website. I desperately needed a website for my business (a service industry) but I did not want to hire someone simply because of the cost. I discovered Wix, opened a free account and created an excellent website in a very reasonable time frame.
(I use the free version and still receive lots of traffic and customer responses)
That was approximately 5 years ago.
Wix has recently upgraded there website format to a more modern interface.
With just a few clicks your website is upgraded to a better look and feel, at no additional charge to you.
If you want to use the premium version, you can get your own domain etc. at a very reasonable price. I highly recommend Wix if you want to develop your own website and avoid the high cost of having another company do it for you. -John Lawrence
Reliable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
(Moncton, N.B. Canada)

Pluspunten: Absolutely easy to use and very easy to edit if necessary. I also love that the free version has generated a lot of business for my company. Nothing to lose in my opinion!

Minpunten: There was not one thing I did not like about this product. Perhaps if they created my website for me it would be perfect.
(Just Kidding)