PicMonkey Review

Suzan P.
Sr. Business Development Manager
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, I love using Weebly. I use it all the time. It has great functionality, ease of access, and I can access it on all of my different devices. The app for your phone is awesome too. The phone app for PicMonkey actually has more features than if you were just using Picmonkey on your computer. I also, as mentioned, like their new cloud feature, because you can easily retrieve any of your past editing work whenever you need to.

Pluspunten: I love Picmonkey! It's super easy to use for editing photo's, and it's got a great app extension that allows you to immediately take screenshots which are immediately sent over to the editor for you to revise and edit any screenshots that you've taken. I like how their phone app is very easy to use. It's highly functional, and it has even better features than if you're just using the pic editor on your computer. I also like how they are constantly updating and adding features to the editor. They are always adding new fonts to use, and they've got great design templates to use as well. It's just all around ease of access and a good and functional, quick to use product.

Minpunten: Sometimes, it'll freaze up on me if I'm using it on my computer. That can get extremely annoying. HOWEVER, PicMonkey recently came out with the 'cloud' option. That means that if the freeze-up happens, it's already automatically saved your editing work from the exact last step that you left off on, so you can immediately retrieve your work from where you left off if that does end up happening. I also think that they need to bring the monthly subscription price down a bit.

Love PicMonkey!

Beoordeeld op 12-2-2019
Wendy F.
Life Coach, Writer
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I use PicMonkey for simple text images to make something stand out nicely on a web page or even Facebook. I love quotes and other text on Photos (meme) and enjoy playing to make things eye catching... even just the text itself!

Pluspunten: I've used PicMonkey for years now. Who needs Photosh** (yeah I said that) when you've got PicMonkey?
Yes, maybe if you are a professional making a living from images... but most of us aren't.
Seriously... their tutorials are short and to the point, so I can do a quick search and learn whatever I need to do with an image for my small biz. They have quick images, oodles of fonts, backgrounds and more. They have lots of templates for people who need help with graphics or want a quick idea to get the project moving quicker. Some things you can do: -- You can use several images in a collage.
-- You can erase the background so a person can be kinda cut out of the background and added to any image or used in many different ways.
-- Cut out an image in a shape -- like a star for Valentine's Day (2 days away).
-- Make Instagram stories.
-- You can do weird things like swapping two peoples faces in a photo (weird but true)... never did that one but read the tut recently!
-- You can edit photos -- edit blemishes out, add make up, whiten teeth, color hair.
-- Change a photo into an image that looks drawn.
I also might see an image (like on Ancestry) that I need... and can capture a quick screenshot with the Chrome app. Quick editing, add text, arrows, whatever. No, I'm not violating copyrights, just images of ancestors etc. My work is saved to the cloud so I can easily find and re-use in some manner (with edits).

Minpunten: Honestly, I can't imagine what I'd need that PicMonkey can't do.

Easy-to-Use Picture Editing with Tons of Features

Beoordeeld op 12-9-2018
Blogger
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: With the help of PicMonkey, my blogs are more interesting and well-received. It has helped me to gain several hundred followers and make new friends.

Pluspunten: I blog, with lots of pictures. I tried to learn Adobe's picture software, and it was just way too much work for me. PicMonkey is mostly intuitive. There are two features I especially like: When all I want is to correct color, brighten, etc., I use the first option called "Auto Adjust." That usually does the trick and I am ready to export and post the picture. The second feature involves cutting something out of a second picture to add to the original. Just click on the "graphics" butterfly on the left side, then use the "add your own" feature. It will bring in whatever picture you choose from several sources and give you the option to erase anything you don't want in the picture, then place what's left where you want it in the original. Very nice.
Additionally, there is a good collage section with lots of choices. I also like that a picture can be saved to PicMonkey to be changed again or added to a collage. They also have "Touch Up" and "Design" sections that I have not used.

Minpunten: PicMonkey does not have drag and drop. It would be easier if they would add this feature because I am so used to doing things that way. I also wish that I could jump from Picture Editing to Collage without exiting first.

Great online photo editor that's perfect...almost!

Beoordeeld op 24-10-2018
Joseph C.
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: PicMonkey is a great piece of software perfect for most of our photo editing needs. If you're looking for an inexpensive alternative that's easy to use and cost effective...this could be your solution!

Pluspunten: My wife and I were both blogging and found ourselves regularly needed photo editing software to create eye-catching pictures for our blogs. We tried several options but none of them worked well for both of us until we found PicMonkey. The features PicMonkey offers are super robust and allow for a maximum amount of creativity. But best of all, the user interface is simple so that accessing all of its powerful features doesn't require hours of training and repeat use. After we began using it, we realized that it was a great tool for all sorts of photo editing projects, from kid/family pics to Facebook cover photo and Instagram posts. All-in-all, it's a great piece of software and the app gives mobile function that is nearly as powerful as the online browser tool.

Minpunten: The biggest (and really, only) con to this software is that it's very difficult to work with more than one picture at a time. There were times I really wanted to overlay or compare or crop two different pictures for one project and the PicMonkey interface doesn't really make that possible. For the most part, this wasn't a huge problem for us, though occasionally I had to create one image, save it, then import it as a new image in order to add another layer of creative editing. It's not a huge problem most of the time, but it did come up from time-to-time.

I love PicMonkey

Beoordeeld op 30-3-2019
Karima Z.
designeur
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I use PicMonkey for straightforward content pictures to make something emerge pleasantly on a website page or even Facebook. I adore cites and other content on Photos and appreciate playing to make things eye getting... indeed, even only the content itself ,and I use PicMonkey for designing solicitations, declarations, and different printables. Before, if the webpage solidified or I lost web association, I'd lose my work. At the point when the center was presented, that issue was settled and that made PicMonkey my go to for my designing needs.

Pluspunten: I like about PicMonkey that it is anything but difficult to utilize notwithstanding for clients with zero information on photograph altering. You can overlook other expert editors with a gazillion choices that you will never require. PicMonkey has all that you truly requirement for altering your family or expert pictures. It doesn't utilize specialized names in their catches, rather they utilize normal language which I adore.

Minpunten: I don't care for the way that they used to have a free client record and now they don't. You have 7 days free preliminary and after that you have to get one of their choices or leave. The cost is just justified, despite all the trouble in the event that you intend to utilize it a great deal.

Great Cross-browser Platform for Photo and Image-editing Anytime and Anywhere!

Beoordeeld op 13-9-2018
Brian K.
Designer
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, PicMonkey is still a useful and great tool. For the untrained in graphic arts, it is going to be easy, fast to pick up with given tutorials and tips readily available within PicMonkey. You can work anywhere and anytime on any browser on any OS platforms without having to worry about compatibility issues on software and hardware. It should be a smooth ride!

Pluspunten: Personally, I had used PhotoShop and many other graphic tools. PicMonkey is one of them as well. I do find it a fantastic tool, second to Canva. (other more popular online graphic design tool) It also has got an affordable price point compared to Canva or Snappa. (another less popular graphic editing tool) If you don't want to invest too much on a heavy-duty program like PhotoShop that contains a lot of features, PicMonkey maybe a better alternative for you. It contains a slick and fast user interface to work with. It also has got less functions than PhotoShop, but it is easy to use and master the basics. Moreover, it offers great flexibility in terms of opening up images saving them from various storage media.

Minpunten: PicMonkey offers only a miserable 7-day trial. I was hoping they would give us a longer trial period. At the least, a 14-day trial will be so much better. Well, freebies always come with constraints, I guess. And also that banner advertisements in the software interface that can distract your attention if you are using a FREE account. I also discovered that there is no upload of custom logos or graphics option in the software. As you will experience, anything that is designed to give you great productivity and ease of use, will limit your customisation needs and constrain your workflows and ideas. E.g. I found that moving and placing images are constrained by the nodes (points) of the selected object or text. It is not so free and flexible compared to doing the same thing in PhotoShop though.

Great photo editing

Beoordeeld op 13-2-2019
Sue R.
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I used PicMonkey for my business photos. I sold jewelry online so it was imperative my photos were spot on, showed the actual color and texture of the pieces, didn't have shadows or blemishes in the background. I could crop and add text such as sizes or special features. I can enhance a models lip or eye color and add sparkle or a multitude of other features available. Change the exposure, enhance certain colors, make black and white, resize and sharpen images and rotate photos. This software does so much more than I used it for but it certainly covered all the bases when it came to what I needed. And the price is unbeatable when it comes to editing software.

Pluspunten: No download so it can be used without taking up PC space. The vast amount of editing features are great for business and personal use, kids love it too. There really isn't anything I couldn't do of fix. Import photos to make collages, add text, change backgrounds, fix photos or just jazz up an image. It was easy to learn unlike so many of the expensive editor software and the price is great.

Minpunten: There's limited help although some of the features have tips available as you use them.

A great Canva alternative!

Beoordeeld op 15-4-2019
Tyler B.
Freelance Graphic Designer
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I'm a graphic designer that is very comfortable using more powerful design tools (Adobe suite of programs), but sometimes this is overkill. In situations where I need to put together a relatively simple graphic for social media or etc, it's nice to be able to turn to a program that's simpler, more streamline, and very easy to use. That's where PicMonkey comes it. It's a feature rich, intuitive way to quickly create images and designs. They've got a great set of templates for a variety of projects, or you can go from scratch. It's cut a lot of time out of my work day, by allowing me to whip things up that just simply would take me longer using other tools.

Minpunten: Like many of these online design tools, if you're not careful it is easy to fall into the trap of churning out stuff that feels very over done. Templates are both a blessing and a curse. Spend enough time online and you'll be able to start picking out images that were created using PicMonkey, Canva, and others. I'd recommend starting with a template, but then really putting in the effort to make it unique. It'll take a bit longer, but still less time than going from scratch in Adobe Illustrator or etc, and will be uniquely yours. On the template point, it can also feel a bit restrictive at times. There's a good selection with PicMonkey, but if you are needing to create something and there just isn't a template that is similar enough, you may have to calculate whether going from scratch is worth you're time, as editors like these are usually a bit more finicky to work with from scratch than something like the Adobe suite.

Create Dynamic Designs in Minutes!

Beoordeeld op 14-3-2018
Christi W.
Office Administrator
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I benefit from the ease of use, the time it takes to create a design, and the ease of retrieving the design from the app on my cell phone.

Pluspunten: This software is so easy to use! I am a novice and I like to design for our women's group social media page. (I'm a novice but I have some skills!) There are plenty of templates to choose from that are easy to customize. The alignment hints and grids make it easy to position your text or graphic. There are lots of overlays, effects, and text choices to choose from and they keep adding to it. I have only contacted customer service one, a year or two ago, to see when they may be adding a certain feature. They got back with me the same day and assured me that the feature I was looking for was in the works. And it was! The Hub makes it so convenient to save your work and come back to it where you left off. With the app on my cell phone, I can simply retrieve my graphic to post anytime. PicMonkey is my go-to graphic design software!

Minpunten: I can't think of anything that I dislike about this software. However, when i owned a PC, the software did crash a few times. But that was probably my laptop and not the software. I've owned a MacBook Pro for several months now and I've had no issues.

Not Photoshop, but a pretty sharp alternative!

Beoordeeld op 20-10-2018
Bianca C.
social media director
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: quite is an excellent additional design software- perfect for quick social media graphics. If you are an experienced graphic designer though, this is probably not the tool for you!

Pluspunten: OK... so let's get this out in the open. Picmonkey is a free (or nominal cost) design software. Therefore, I don't think it's fair to expect Photoshop level capabilities! LOVE LOVE the new Beta functions, so many beautiful design elements that really add a layer of professionalism to the final product. I think this program helps you "think like a designer" for a really great outcome. I also love the pre-sized templates. This makes it much easier to use on social platforms.

Minpunten: My only real complaint is with frequent glitches. It does freeze when using some of the design tools quite frequently. Also.. once exported, I do think the image quality does get distorted a bit.

Pic Monkey is awesome!

Beoordeeld op 19-2-2019
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall opinion of PicMonkey is positive! I have use the software hundreds of times over the course of the last couple of years and have found it very valuable to my business and marketing. As said above, I am able to quickly and easily edit my photos without the hassle of learning a difficult software. I also appreciate all of the presets that they have available; they allow me to fix the photo within seconds!!

Pluspunten: PicMonkey is super helpful when I am at home editing photos and using them for my website. I am able to quickly login and crop, resize, or reshape an image without the hassle of a more complicated software like Adobe Photoshop. I have used PicMonkey countless times to help me with marketing and growing my business and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to quickly and easily edit their content.

Minpunten: The one thing I don't like about the software is that now they charge you per month to use their service. When I started using it, it was a free online service so when I found out there was a charge, it was hard for me to get accustomed to. I also don't like that there is no number to call for customer service. They responded to my email within a couple of days, but I was concerned that my billing questions would not be answered in a timely manner through email. They did prove me wrong, but it wasn't comforting knowing they may or may not respond.

Great for Designing

Beoordeeld op 2-1-2019
Client Services Coordinator, Capital Markets
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I primarily use PicMonkey for designing invitations, announcements, and other printables. In the past, if the site froze or I lost internet connection, I'd lose my work. When the hub was introduced, that problem was resolved and that made PicMonkey my go to for my designing needs.

Pluspunten: I love all the fonts and templates that are readily available. I primarily use PicMonkey for designing invitations, announcements, and other printables. I have a Hub where I can save my work to come back to later which is great. There is a small amount of space which helps keep me accountable so I don't have tons of files saved that I don't need. There are themes of graphics that are available that ARE SO DANG CUTE. I can upload my own clip art or images to add to a design and it recognizes any fonts I have installed. The program is very user friendly with the newest rollout. I love that you can scroll away from the canvas and put things off to the side instead of deleting them altogether.

Minpunten: I like the price the least. The price with the newest rollout is quite costly for what I use it for. Previously it was less than $50/year and I could justify that.

I use PicMoney Premium for my small business and website

Beoordeeld op 16-2-2018
Abigail L.
Member
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: They have templates available to help make infographics. I am sure someone with actual design experience would find the software limiting but for someone like me with no design experience, this is very helpful.

Pluspunten: The editing software is not complicated to use. I can click through and work on a project without getting frustrated or confused like other more complicated software. I make create Pinterest images and edit images for my blog and website. I use the software so frequently that it was a no-brainer for me to upgrade to the paid membership though I did work for years on the free version. I like the extra editing tools I can use after having upgraded my membership. I run a small business and I am not sure I will need any other photo editing software!

Excellent online photo editing product.

Beoordeeld op 17-4-2018
Oombawka design R.
Crochet Designer. Ltd.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I'm very comfortable with the platform now since I use it everyday. I find it is super quick to make a photo edit or collage for my blog posts. Good value for the price I pay.

Pluspunten: Ease of use. Lots of fonts and frames and everything can be easily resized, dragged and dropped. You can balance white color, move elements in layers back and forth and even sample colors with the eye dropper tool to match up your colors for fonts, design elements and photos.

Minpunten: Sometimes it glitches for me and nothing seems to work on the screen...but if I move my cursor to the top left of the screen and then back to the center it responds again. I also wish there were new updated templates in the social media template section. They haven't changed in a couple years.

If you are not a graphic artist but, you work with photos, PicMonkey is for you!

Beoordeeld op 22-2-2018
Craig m. J.
Managing Member / Owner
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great looking basic photo editing for people who know nothing about ... photo editing.

Pluspunten: I can't draw stick people but, I do a lot of writing and that writing often requires the use of images. I also maintain two web sites and they have a lot of images. My needs are not that sophisticated but, every piece of photo editing software that I looked at was may more than what I needed and I couldn't even figure out how it worked. PicMonkey is simple to use, does everything that I need, and has never not provided me with the tools to make any image look better!

Minpunten: Really, it's great! My only complaint is that I upgraded to the premium version of this program when the removed the ability to save edited documents from the free version. I can edit but not save? What's the point? Now, the save function (they call it export), does not always work. You click the button and it does nothing, However, right below that they have a link to download the saved image (no difference than their export) and, it always works. Minor but annoying.

Great stepping stone program if you don't want to buy Photoshop

Beoordeeld op 29-12-2018
Allison B.
Content Marketing Consultant
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have been a long-time user. In the past few years, they have really amped up the features to allow for more photo customization. While this is a good thing, I think they are reaching a point where the tool is starting to get too complex. That said, I appreciate that they are listening to their customers and adding new features to make simple photo editing easier.

Pluspunten: PicMonkey has a lot of features. They used to be a simpler program, but have added more and more features over time while still remaining fairly user friendly. It isn't a program you can use for professional-level photo manipulation, but it does give you everything you need to create photos for your website. It's a stepping stone - more features than simply photo manipulation apps, but not as complex as Photoshop.

Minpunten: They used to have a free version with access to some of the most basic features. Now, they have a free trial, but no free version. If you just need to do simple things like resizing and adding text to the photo, there are free apps that will get the job done.

The best tool to start editing images. Dynamic and intuitive in its functions

Beoordeeld op 10-7-2018
Yaruby M.
Desarrollador Java Junior
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: PicMonkey is a practical tool, simple and intuitive in its functions, ideal for the new user who wants to immerse themselves in image editing. This tool has a wide range of features and functions for free, in addition you can make use of it through the social network Facebook and share the results with friends almost immediately.
In addition PicMonkey, among its features, offers the opportunity to create collage of images and even grants free templates of themes to integrate into the collage, and not only that, it also allows to combine effects on these templates. Granting a wide range of creative possibilities for the user in the process of creating / editing any image you want.
Even this tool provides varied basic and quality functionalities for photo editing, some examples are skin filters and the option to eliminate red eyes.
PicMonkey also allows the user to choose the format in which they want to save the image. For .jpg images it offers three types of quality to save the work, it also applies for .png images in case of requiring an image without a background.

Minpunten: PicMonkey does not have a temporary job saving option, so if the web page is recharged or there is a power cut, all the work done during the editing / creation of the image will be lost.

PicMonkey The Complete Online Photo Editor

Beoordeeld op 29-1-2019
Mike M.
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: PicMonkey is a complete photo editing tool with ease of access, minimal time to learn how to maximize learning how to create both edits and work with templates. PicMonkey has an amazing number of different effects all clearly laid out by category. Very complete editor. I would recommend purchasing this app as a fundamental tool for professional photo results.

Pluspunten: PicMonkey is a complete photo editing tool that is easy to use and after the latest update has taken care of all of my photo editing needs. Work saves automatically in case of unexpected shut down.

Minpunten: In order to use this service completely it was necessary to pay to use this program. The free version is basically useless.

I'm an avid, longtime fan and user of PicMonkey!

Beoordeeld op 9-2-2018
Angele L.
Owner/Writer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's allowed me to blog/vlog void of being a computer genius or a photoshop pro! Very thankful I found this software. It's beginner friendly. You can literally plug and play...

Pluspunten: LOVE how you're constantly adding new features and fonts. Big fan of your touch-up editing features (CURVES saves me every time!) That alone makes this software worth every penny.

Minpunten: the freaking layers and overlay windows are always in the way! I wish it was easier to centre images - I can do it with text. Pictures or box overlays is a whole different story. I'm sure you get this lots. As a paying member (4yrs I think) I wish I had a bit more Hub room...

Great Affordable Photo Editing Program!!

Beoordeeld op 26-6-2019
Kyle L.
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have used PicMonkey to edit and revise product images for my online shop. I have also played around with some of the features to work on my small business' logo.

Pluspunten: The best thing about PicMonkey is how easy it is to use. There are a ton of different photo editing software programs out there, and most of them are just hard to mess with. When it comes to editing pictures for my small business, I don't have the time or interest in learning a program that's so detailed that it takes forever to figure out. PicMonkey has all the tools and editing features that I need, without having to dedicate weeks to learning it or searching the internet for help and tips. I also like that they offer a free trial so that you can give it a shot and see if it will work for you. There's nothing more frustrating than buying a program only to discover that it doesn't do what you needed, or that you just don't like using it. Having that free trial is a great way to ensure that you get the tools you need in a program that you like!

Minpunten: Honestly, nothing! The program is extremely detailed yet still easy to learn and understand. The pricing is extremely fair when compared to other photo editing programs. The program has all the little tools and features that I personally have ever needed. So far it seems like one of the best photo editing program available. I truthfully prefer it to even the widely loved Photoshop!

Who needs Photoshop?

Beoordeeld op 21-6-2019
Julie E.
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: PicMonkey is a great tool that totally makes sense for my graphics editing needs - both for business and family use.

Pluspunten: I have been a user of PicMonkey for several years. It won me over with its simplicity yet the full array of functions I need for my occasional photo editing needs.
It fits perfectly with my workflow and it is able to fulfill the majority of my editing needs so I don't have to rely on graphic designers. For example - I often need to crop an image and enhance it. Now I don't need to spend time with many adjustment options, all it takes is to use the Auto-adjust feature in PicMonkey. 99% of the time it makes the image presentable and ready for export.
PicMonkey is an incredibely robust and reliable tool that does not require installing. It does not overwhelm its users with myriads of fine-tuning options.

Minpunten: The dashboard is not very handy for working with multiple images at the same time.

LOVE picmonkey for everything!

Beoordeeld op 12-4-2019
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Picmonkey is awesome and I will continue to use it forever. Does most of all the advanced things you need it to that photoshop does if you really learn the ins and outs.

Pluspunten: I use picmonkey for everything! I have been using it forever (yearsssss). I love it for editing images, creating pngs, thumbnails etc. It can pretty much do anything you need it to do whether that be for social media or for a website. I have never needed to use photoshop because picmonkey does it all pretty much!

Minpunten: LOVE it, no cons at all. I'd say if I have to say something, maybe do a cheaper yearly subscription.

Was once the best, but has gone downhill.

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2019
Rebekah D.
Planning & Initiatives Administrator
Hoger onderwijs, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, I believe this software has gone down hill and is not worth the money they are asking for. It was previously significantly more intuitive and did what I needed from it. Not so much now. I am on the hunt for a better software that is easier to use and helps me easily resize my photos.

Pluspunten: I was previously IN LOVE with this software. The resolution of images are great, the variety of layouts are incredible and it was VERY easy to use. I haven't found it as good as it used to be. There are tons of ways to modify and alter the pictures you select to be input, which can be a bit overwhelming (or nice, depending on your technical know-how).

Minpunten: The updates to the website have made it less desirable to me-the templates no longer fit the pictures to the slots provided (whereas they previously did and the images that were rightsized to a high quality). Also, the addition of TONS of modifications/filters (but with no explanation of what each one does) makes it seem more intimidating than helpful.

PicMonkey: How I became the coolest kid in school

Beoordeeld op 13-5-2019
Trinh V.
Exec Director
Management non-profit organisaties, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The benefits of using PicMonkey outweigh all cons (there are none). The way in which the program allows for photo editing touches to be made to any photo is absolutely phenomenal, something that you cannot achieve elsewhere with such high degree of execution. You've outdone yourself, PicMonkey

Pluspunten: I've got to be honest, it's definitely the functionality. I cannot get over how fun it is to edit photos when there are so many adjustments and settings! Can you believe it? When you have something SO aesthetically pleasing, how can you possibly not have fun editing photos? I enjoy the user-friendly tools, ease of function in finding tools through easy-access tabs and overall, the way in which everything is grouped actually makes sense. It's cutting edge and if you're not using PicMonkey for photo-editing in 2019 it's time to leave your rock for good.

Minpunten: Probably that I found out about it so late and had been using no other photo-editing program during my elementary school days!

Picmonkey is one of the best image editors around

Beoordeeld op 8-11-2017
Josiah A.
Web Designer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The program offers many benefits, including facial simple editing tools, facial touch-ups, and quality filters and overlays.

Pluspunten: Picmonkey allows users to edit their photos with a variety of simple tools and an abundance of preset image manipulations. The tool categorizes its functions neatly. For example, it groups all of its cosmetic features in one category, all its filters and overlays in another category, and all of its simple editing tools in another. Overall, the program makes it easy to make pictures look great.

Minpunten: The worst thing about Picmonkey is that it costs money. While users used to be able to use most features for free, the company recently changed its business model, making users pay to use any of its features. While some may think /mo is worth the amazing features, others will turn to free alternatives, such as Pixlr express, to meet their photo editing needs.