Gemiddelde scores

4,7 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,4 /5

Over Canva

Maak presentaties en socialemedia-graphics met behulp van een grafische vormgevingstool die werkt met slepen en neerzetten en professionele opmaken.

Meer informatie over Canva

7.486 reviews worden weergegeven

Paul E.
Medewerker marketing & communicatie
Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 12-6-2020

"Aanrader!"

Opmerkingen: Canva is makkelijk te gebruiken, overzichtelijk en kan elke pitch omtoveren tot een aantrekkelijke presentatie. Mijn presentaties worden ook automatisch opgeslagen. Het was fijn om te weten dat Canva mijn presentatie had opgeslagen nadat ik per ongeluk mijn browser wegklikte. Ik heb nu twee presentaties met succes gemaakt met behulp van de gratis proefversie van Canva. Ik ben hier erg te spreken over en ik verwacht een aankoop te doen indien ik dit programma vaker ga gebruiken. Ik raad iedereen aan Canva uit te proberen!

Pluspunten: Zeer simpel te gebruiken
Bewaart automatisch presentaties
Overzichtelijk en makkelijk
Presentatief aantrekkelijk
Origineel

Minpunten: Moeite met grootte verstellen van foto's
Foto's kan ik niet kopiëren en plakken (deze moeten eerst geüpload worden).

• Beoordeeld op 12-6-2020
Francisco C.
Director de marketing digital
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-3-2020

"Save money on photoshop or high end software if you need to design for social networks"

Opmerkingen: Its been great, I tried the paying plan but didnt actually got to use it at full.
Im sticking with the free plan since I use it only for quick youtube thumbnails or facebook posts that dont require more than JPG format and a couple of PDF files.
If you plan to use it like that you can try the 30 days pro plan and see if it fits your needs. For me the free is way more than expected

Pluspunten: The ease of use in Canva is as simple as a drag and drop.
You can choose from a lot of objects like images, text, shapes and now even video and gifs to create an engaging post for social media.
Since you have all the sizes available from start you choose your end use, pick the size and from there you just let your imagination do the rest.

Minpunten: For the free plan you get a LOT of benefits, but the problem is if you need to purchase or get a few extra things like premium images or shapes or export in specific ways like transparent PNG.
The payment plan is kinda cheap and you unlock good things but the problem is the micro transactions of stock imagery which you have to purchase item by item and those arent cheap.
I recommend to get the free plan and an external stock if you need the basic process.
If you want to replace photoshop all together you have to go pro (of course you wont be able to do the same) but at least you get more export methods and lots of stock included.

• Beoordeeld op 9-3-2020
Community Growth Associate
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-6-2020

"The best out there"

Opmerkingen: Amazing. I enjoy using Canva for my company's graphics needs.

Pluspunten: Canva is no doubt the best for seamless and easy designing. Even beginners can figure out how to create beautiful designs that stand out. I personally like to start designing from scratch, but on days when I just need a quick fix, I find staggering amounts of beautiful templates to suit my needs.
Also, I like that I can add 3 free custom brand colours in the free version. For icons and illustrations, there are tons of FREE ones to add a touch of elegance to my designs (sometimes I find too-good-to-be-free icons and I just get more awed).
In all, Canva is my go-to for fast, easy, beautiful designs on the go (I totally love the valuable articles on their website too).

Minpunten: I don't like that I experience a 'conflicting' copy issue most times because I lose my designs and have to start over. Also, when I search for an illustration/icon, if I choose one and later change my mind, I have to manually retype my search. It doesn't happen with images, just icons and it can be a bit annoying if I can't remember the exact word that brought up a particular search result.

• Beoordeeld op 27-6-2020
Sergio S.
Owner, Certified Massage Therapist
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 15-9-2020

"DIY Professional Looking Graphic Design That Actually Works"

Opmerkingen: As a person with no knowledge of graphic design and just some creativity, I find Canva the ideal graphic design program for me, mostly because it makes my life at work a lot easier, and when you are running marketing on a shoestring, you can't beat having DIY designs that actually look professionally done for a fraction of the cost.

Pluspunten: I absolutely LOVE Canva's easy interface and how fast I can design everything from social media posts to brochures and flyers. I can even create professional-looking videos with Canva. The software also provides, with the paid version, access to hundreds of professional images and graphics. Drag and drop your own images or use one of their templates, modify your designs, fonts, color, shapes, whatever it is you want to do, just use your creativity and the many tools available. The paid version also gives you access to a brand kit which is very convenient if you want to keep all your branding colors, fonts, and images in one single place. In addtion, Canva offers printing services. I designed my logo and business cards with Canva and had them print a set of 50 to test. It looks excellent!

Minpunten: Honestly, it is hard to find a con with Canva. I am not a graphic designer and I am sure some professional graphic designers out there will find issues with this software.

• Beoordeeld op 15-9-2020
Stephen P.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-5-2019

"Canva is Great for Social Media"

Opmerkingen: It's not bad for someone with no design experience as long as they are willing to pay more for printing. For the higher cost of printing you could pay a professional such as myself to design for you and print at a lower cost and higher quality. The application is bad for the overall marketing industry because it has lowered the quality standard and impact of advertisements being created by business owners who think they understand marketing, design and printing. I recently said to one of my clients who owns a high end auto detailing business and tried to create some marketing materials on his own, "I don't now how to properly wax and detail my vehicle. I would probably ruin the paint job somehow if I were to do it myself. That's why I hire a professional. I wouldn't expect you to be able to handle a design, print and marketing job either because that's not what you do." In short, stick to what you know and leave the rest to professionals. It will cost you less in the long run.

Pluspunten: It's very easy to use and offers a ton of design content for free. You don't necessarily need to search outside of Canva for images but you can if you want. It's great for designing simple social banners or marketing materials quickly but there is a catch. They are trying to sell you printing services and their pricing is not competitive with quality printers.

Minpunten: I recommend Canva to clients who need to create social media marketing images. I have worked with clients who need me to print postcards, flyers or brochures that they designed on Canva and there are issues. Canva is trying to sell printing services. Their design templates are sized and setup for the printer companies they outsource to. If you design on Canva and download the files to send to a professional printer then those files are not setup correctly and require alterations to be printed. That's if there is room for alterations, but not all designs will allow for easy alteration so therefore the customer is forced to print on Canva at higher costs.

• Beoordeeld op 31-5-2019
Rhea D.
Graduate Student
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-7-2020

"Multipurpose Creative Tool"

Opmerkingen: As the Marketing Head of a student organization at my university, Canva is my go-to tool to make and decorate flyers for event promotions, set up stories with the designs provided by Canva, to be uploaded on social media- Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn as well as the organization website. I also use Canva personally for creating Adoption Posts for dogs and cats and share them over Whatsapp, Instagram, and Facebook. Canva has a variety of templates to choose from and also gives you the flexibility to upload your own designs from the web which is why I particularly like this software.

Pluspunten: I use Canva on a weekly basis to make flyers and posters for the promotion of my student organization's events. I love how versatile Canva is in its functionality right from developing, flyers, posters, infographics and Instagram stories. After using Canva I haven't gone to any other product. I especially love the feature where it allows other team members to collaborate and make its usage more open source for the entire team. As a student volunteering for the organization, I really like how Canva allows you to access functionalities for free to create your artwork.

Minpunten: While creating content, a lot of screen space is taken by the functionalities and templates and these are not adjustable. Because of this, the actual screen space of the flyer being created reduces. At times the flyer area during editing is really small and difficult to work with. Although Canva allows you to zoom to increase the flyer/poster size, it involves a lot of scrolling to add in new features. It would be really beneficial if Canva allows resizing functionality and template areas.

• Beoordeeld op 1-7-2020
Sarah H.
Media Director
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-7-2020

"Canva - Design Features for Teams"

Opmerkingen: MUST HAVE FOR AGENCIES - The templates are beautiful and this tool has saved our team so much time and energy. Also, Canva keeps getting better and better over the years by adding new templates and features to the tool. Anyone that creates anything online needs to be using Canva.

Pluspunten: Canva is THE BEST design tool not only for people like me (not a designer) but also for some of our junior art directors because the media templates are already sized and formatted correctly for each channel and our designers can quickly build out static or animated content without having to customize using Photoshop. I'm not a designer but Canva makes me feel really proud and accomplished that I can create some beautiful graphics without having to learn PS techniques.

Minpunten: I do wish that we could have a library of content and organize projects by client, especially when uploading photos. We upload so many photos that they sometimes get lost in the mix.

• Beoordeeld op 16-7-2020
Tayyab S.
Administrator
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-7-2020

"Design Images using Built-In Templates"

Opmerkingen: I am using Canva for the last 6 months and I find it more convenient for my needs. I can manage the team with the Create A Team option and monitor the activities as well. The tool helps me in finding innovative ideas to design a perfect image for my blog post.

Pluspunten: Canva Offers Built-In Templates Even with Free Plan.
To Strategize Media Schedules Canva makes it easier for social Marketers.
It is easy to create the design for specific platforms such as social media & blogs.
It has many templates, free fonts, and Intuitive to scale-up businesses.

Minpunten: There are limitations with the free version of Canva that restrict you to get creatives according to your desire.
It is difficult to use on small screens such as the iPhone.
The confusing account interface while switching between personal to the business account.

• Beoordeeld op 11-7-2020
Kimberly E.
Tekstschrijvers, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-9-2020

"Canva: Creating Creativity"

Opmerkingen: Great onboarding, user interface is effective for allowing the flow of creative juices necessary for a desirable end product in a reasonable amount of time.

Pluspunten: Ease of use is what I like most. I sometimes must produce effective visuals for the media in my company, not wanting to wait to push projects to others. And, Canva allows a virtual novice to do a good job, so that I with a bit of knowledge can be FANTASTIC at creating marketing materials. It absolutely aids in my creative efforts.

Minpunten: Not all things can be ALL to everyone or every industry. We publish e-Books, and it doesn't offer the 3-D elements that I would prefer.

• Beoordeeld op 25-9-2020
David C.
Pastor for Creative Arts
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-8-2020

"Quick and Clean Design Tool"

Opmerkingen: Overall, we have had a great experience with using Canva to design announcements slides for presentations, digital signage for on-site screens, and advertising graphics for social media. It is easy for volunteers to use and streamlines the process of adapting to different screens/resolutions/media.

Pluspunten: Canva is easy-to-use from the jump, with a wysiwyg editor and relatively intuitive tools for manipulating images, text, and graphics. The various templates are also very helpful for quickly designing or adapting existing designs for different social media platforms.

Minpunten: The pricing for a team of people is not affordable for non-profits or smaller businesses. There are a few new features that still require some tweaking to be most useful (especially the promising video/animation features).

• Beoordeeld op 4-8-2020
Chris S.
Student Minister
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-9-2020

"Canva has simplified my life and made me more efficient"

Opmerkingen: I love Canva and use it daily. Although we still use Photoshop for large projects, our daily tasks and ideas come from Canva.

Pluspunten: The abundance of template ideas and features makes Canva useful for a multitude of projects and the ease of use makes it a go-to on a daily basis.

Minpunten: The editor is easy to use but sometimes it is impossible to get proper spacing for every element. Similar sized items that 'snap' to a spacing that is just slightly different than the items around it.

• Beoordeeld op 8-9-2020
Self Employed
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 18-10-2020

"If Canva were a guy I would have had his babies! 😋"

Opmerkingen: Canva makes it easy and simple for the average person to create their own professional brand. It's user-friendly fun to use, and gives you helpful prompts and tips. It's great for veteran creators or someone who just decided they want to create a professional looking pictures, with quality themes and colors. I use it for all my social media post, thumbnails, and wallpaper.

Pluspunten: I'm a youtuber. When I began, it was hard looking for software and app for stunning pics and thumbnails I could edit and flex my creativity. Yes, its all about colors, photos, fonts.... what doesn't this software have. The thing about it is that it's flexible. Social media posts, Book covers, Flyers, logos, whatever you need to create your brand canva has you covered. The saving and sharing features are super easy, and pretty ingenious. You can save it to your gallery or post it directly to your social media, but wait people that's just the tip of the iceberg. You can also save it with out a background. For those who love to create, an interchangeble background image is awesome. Sometimes you need to use another software or app to do this, but canva does this. Its like the gift that keeps on giving, but in the absolute best way. Hundreds of themes, and stock pics all in HD. Short vids, stickers, illustrations, lines and shapes adds variety to whatever you want to create. I also enjoy the fact that you can pick exactly what size photo you want. Pre- arranged sizes for social media are great for exact measurements, so their are no unecessary changes. Ah the joy of technology! The free trial is great, as well as a month long lol! Yup! And the premium version is surprisingly affordable! So if you are on a budget, its right up your alley and worth the money. Plus you can use it long enough until you get use to it. 😏

Minpunten: I have only one complaint about this software. The logos aren't for those who are looking for more. The themes are too simple for a more adventurous creator, but if you have new and are simple it doesn't matter. Other than that its all good.

• Beoordeeld op 18-10-2020
Rachel Y.
Accountant
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-10-2020

"Review for Canva"

Opmerkingen: Canva is an online design tool. Its biggest advantage is that it allows us to make simply and attractive resume, poster, cover of public account, business card, product logo and even flyers, and all of them are for free! I can design very good works just like a professional designer even without professional education, and I could earn extra money when I get freelancing design the job just using Canva

Pluspunten: Canva allows you to make great images without being a graphic design expert. I have now used it many times to handle simple things, such as organizing cute Instagram pictures to more complex designs for our new marketing materials. If I sound enthusiastic, it is because of me.

Minpunten: Event allocation is handled by canvas, but events of replaced content need to be handled by themselves.
Relying on expectations, high fidelity cannot be achieved, and performance decreases when canvas is long. And Canva only edit some details in the design, such as movement and auxiliary lines. Sometimes the platform loses the speed.

• Beoordeeld op 15-10-2020
Bethany W.
Director of Community Development
Overheidsadministratie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-10-2020

"Easy to use design software for amateurs"

Opmerkingen: Canva has been an excellent resource that I use regularly in my career. I like that it's a month-by-month payment option so that I can participate in the premium subscription for the months I need it and save cost for my municipality on the months I don't. You need virtually no training to learn how to use this program and the longer you use it, the better designs you are able to produce. Canva is constantly updating and adding new features!

Pluspunten: I have no design credentials but have needed to create social media graphics for community events. Canva has stepped in to support my lack of training in this area and is so simple to learn, create beautiful graphics and print materials. Their templates are well designed and easy to edit. Their premium suite allows you to set color schemes for your organization and use premium stock images and icons in all of the materials for no additional cost. The ability to add team members to designs so you can work collaboratively is incredibly helpful as well. You are able drag, drop and resize everything so it's incredibly easy to edit the design into the exact style you want. The ability to print at a low cost directly from Canva provides such a streamlining effect. I've printed everything from posters to business cards and I've always been impressed by the packaging and the final product of what I've ordered. There are so many customizations with the style of paper and finishes that it's easy to meet quality standards printing directly from Canva.

Minpunten: Every once in a while, I will get a design to exactly where I want it but, when the graphic downloads, text and/or icons will be out of place and misaligned. I have to do trial and error guessing to figure out where to misalign the text/icons on the design so it would download in the proper locations. It's frustrating. Otherwise, I have no complaints.

• Beoordeeld op 9-10-2020
Tarunabh D.
Film maker
(Bioscoop)films, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-10-2020

"The best online graphics designer with readymade customizable templates"

Opmerkingen: Canva is a very easy online designing app that delivers result really fast. From a promotional and online marketing perspective, using designs created completely within the Canva workspace enables me to save time and maintain a professional standard and consistency in all my final outputs.
The readymade templates are very well-thought-out and I can easily find a suitable design template of my niche to modify and kick start my creation process, even in times when I am having difficulty to conceptualize a creative design. I highly recommend Canva for both amateurs as well as professional designers. Even non-designers can achieve a decent output with the help of Canva.

Pluspunten: Before using Canva Pro, I was using Photoshop regularly and combining it with templates from Envato Elements. It yielded quality results no doubt, but it was a time-consuming process. I was not expecting Canva to be a replacement of Photoshop, but since I had to design lots of posters and graphic ads for social media regular posting, Photoshop wasn't the best choice. Canva really solved this problem. I can design professional quality graphic designs, posters, banners, flyers, brochures, invitations and business cards, logos, infographics - you name it, Canva has it all! Not only does it have thousands of top quality templates to choose from, I can also start from scratch and do a combination of different elements and assets, that can be selected from Canva's readily accessible library of millions of the best premium stock photos & videos, png elements & cliparts, and a vast collection of fonts. Another very helpful aspect worth mentioning is the ease of navigating and using the editing features and tools available within the Canva designing workspace. There is virtually no lag or glitches when you play with the dials of image effects and adjustment windows or when you resize and reposition, or copy certain design elements from one template to the other. The background remover tool inbuilt is probably the best one online, that I know of. All these wonderful features makes the whole workflow of using Canva layouts very convenient and satisfying.

Minpunten: Canva's monthly and yearly pricing for the Pro version are expensive to maintain.
In comparison to Photoshop, I find the layering of Canva templates and the editing and selecting of each layer within a composition/layout, very inconvenient. When layers are overlapping, there's few to no options to modify and select individual layers with ease.
Also, when I drag a new image into my layout, it snaps and replaces existing image and I have to really struggle to avoid Canva automatically doing that.
A better folder organizing system for my custom uploads, with tags can go long way in bringing more discipline and efficiency to the workflow.
The video or animation editing is very primitive, and even other basic designer tools like Placeit or invideo have much better and diverse ways of video creation. Canva still lacks a timeline editor window or keyframe animation, like that found in Pix teller.

• Beoordeeld op 12-10-2020
Entrepreneur
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 2-10-2020

"Excellent Tool for someone with no Design and Video editing skills"

Opmerkingen: to be honest, Canva is one of the Best design and video editing tools in the market right now but, I believe the Canva team can make a lot of improvements and add some helpful tools to make it very easy for us to use and save us a lot of time.
for me, It's a great experience and that's why I use it daily because it helped me to create a lot of creative designs in a short time.

Pluspunten: Easy to use tool and user-friendly especially for those without any designing and video editing skills.
Perfect Images and Video and Templates for quick designs and videos.
A lot of vector images and elements with free commercial use.
All my designs are being saved in my account and no need to download them as PSD or something like this.
You can undo any changes and I like the work History option ( still beta but, so far so good ).
Amazing free to use fonts and font styles with different colors.
Free one month trial and you can cancel it anytime you want without any charges on your credit card or PayPal.

Minpunten: In costume dimensions, you can't create designs more than 5000*5000 px.
On the project page, you can't have more tools like for example layers, effects, background...etc.
Not enough tools like the Erase tool, Selection tool, Remove Background tool, Color Hunt tool...etc
Don't have a lot of text styles and effects to choose from.
No stroke tool to add Stroke to the elements or the text.
You can't marge two or three layers together ( you can group them but, it's not like margin them and making them like one layer not three layers in one group ).
You can't work with a transparent background.
not enough video effects and transactions to chose from to add them to your videos.

• Beoordeeld op 2-10-2020
Jean G.
Business Owner
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-9-2020

"Easier than Photoshop"

Opmerkingen: using canva completely transformed how I create content for my company. I do a variety of things from making flyers for events that are going on in my studio to creating YouTube videos. In both these scenarios I use Canva. I'm able to create beautiful thumbnails using Canva and I Would put the thumbnails I've made against any other popular YouTubers thumbnails. Canva proves that you don't need an expensive editing software and an arts degree to create beautiful designs for your company and your brand!

Pluspunten: I have to tell you I've been using Canva for several years now and It has made my life as The business owner and content creator much easier. I think what I like most about Canada is that it's a program that is built for would be designers to design things like thumbnails for platforms like YouTube or Facebook. Or create flyers and banners for Instagram and Facebook. What I like most is that it's much easier to use than a platform like Adobe Photoshop and it has a lot of the same features. Plus, they're always updating the software so just when you think you're going to have to switch over to using a new platform like Adobe they update things and add that one feature you've always wanted. Like for example the transparency feature that they just added a year or two back has been a real game changer for me. It's really helped me because now I've been able to make images have clear backgrounds and I don't believe that they used to have that. It's opened up possibilities for what I can do in the software. And by the way this is coming from someone who does know how to use Photoshop. I use Photoshop and I use Lightroom but I always go to Canva first because it's simpler to use and it's by far more accessible for beginners. Also, you don't have to use the premium service with Canva but I highly recommend it because the cost is rather low and you get access to so many different features like stock images and other editing tools that make the price worth it.

Minpunten: One of the only cons I can see with Canva is that I wish it had more editing tools. So, sometimes I do have to edit an image in an Adobe program but be honest that's very rare.

• Beoordeeld op 3-9-2020
Miquéias B.
The biggest and best online design software to bring your creations to life
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-8-2020

"The biggest and best online design software to bring your creations to life"

Opmerkingen: I use the software for almost all things that have some need for graphic creation, even if it is not necessarily related to my infoproduct projects, such as creating posts for instagram or facebook, a very useful service if user wants to send a personalized message to a loved one. In addition, I have used the platform to create a book cover, blog banner, menu, logo, business card, Facebook cover, resume, Facebook ad and much more.

Pluspunten: I love using the Canva software, but what attracts me the most is that the platform is completely online and because of that, no program is needed. With it any user new to design can develop different digital pieces, such as advertisements, invitations, banners, infographics, presentations, business cards, social media posts, e-books and whatever your creativity wants. The entire process of using the site is completely intuitive, there is no need to have prior knowledge to start using it.

Minpunten: Even with all the incredible features that Canva offers, as a user I notice the need to improve the loading speed and fluidity of use on the platform, because sometimes the service is unstable, but nothing that can harm the use on the computer.

• Beoordeeld op 11-8-2020
Engineer Student
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-7-2020

"Canva for engineering students"

Opmerkingen: Canva is a best website for any one who willing to do any kind of designing work without knowing or having any kind of skills about creating beautiful creation. It helps you it guide you and it give the ideas for you to done your creation in very attractive design.I am highly recommend this website for any one to try this out.

Pluspunten: As an engineering student, I have to do many presentations for my academic activities. Therefore I used to use same presentation template to create my every presentation and it became very boring after using several times. Therefore I need to use different templets to create my presentations and I had to use many softwares to create my own template. It is very time conseuming process to develop a new preentation templates there for I started for looking new for that. And thats how I met The Canva. First thing that I choose Canva because It has a very attractive web site. That is the first thing that moves me to the Canva.Canva web page is very user friendly to use even for a beginer. guide me to fullfill my needs. It has very beautiful templates not only for presentations it has many beautiful designs for any work which you are looking.I mainly use this to create my presentations in many beautiful desings and after every presentation my batch mates and teachers start to geting ask how I created such a beautiful presentation. Now they are all using Canva to done their desings. Canva is very good website to anyone who need to done a desing work without having any desining knowledge. It also help me to done my CV in very attractive desing and after that every one wants to make their CV like my one. You can create you'r own desings with help of Canva without using any templates.

Minpunten: Actually there is nothing that I don't like in Canva. It is very optimized designing website. But It restrict many good options and you have to pay to have these options. I like to use some of these options in free package. It will give some much more space to the creator or user to work with the Canva. It need to buy pro version of Canva to download high quality file of my design. I prefer high quality download feature must be free because lot of people come for Canva to do their designs easily and free. So i like to have free high quality file download.

• Beoordeeld op 31-7-2020
Lidia F.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 7-8-2020

"I use it for everything!"

Opmerkingen: I have nothing but excellent things to say about Canva. I am a teacher and I also do some freelance marketing work for a few restaurants. I use this program for both. I have used it to make my own graphics and designs for multiple startups and it has saved me thousands on having to hire someone. I love that you can print directly from their site so everything is all in one place and the quality of the prints is excellent. Not to mention the packaging is delightful! They are doing an awesome job, and I recommend them at every chance I get.

Pluspunten: This product is so easy to use and because it's online I can pull my projects up from any computer or mobile device. It is so generous in the amount of design elements it allows and they continuously keep up with trends making designing so much easier for me.

Minpunten: It has so many choices that sometimes I get stuck trying to decide. I think its a great problem to have and I hope they will not change! But, sometimes I spend hours choosing between their awesome fonts. They have so many choices that I have to go in with a strategy. I give myself three minutes to pick a font, or an image, or element, and I force myself to make a choice. Otherwise, i'll spend hours browsing and choosing between fonts. Luckily, you can create folders to group elements together when you're creating brands, that way you can go back and easily decide what elements to use on a certain project.

• Beoordeeld op 7-8-2020
Michaela B.
Lead of Talent Acquisition and Marketing Support
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-7-2020

"Canva is the reason for my marketing career!"

Opmerkingen: As a Marketing major, you would think I would choose some sort of "fancy" software that cost a lot of money to create marketing material for our company but I have stuck with Canva since my first class project in 2013 to now. Canva is my go to software when I need to get something done quickly but it needs to look clean, crisp and professional. I could go on and on about Canva but to put it simply, if you need to create GREAT marketing material or even if you just want to make something that looks nice just because, this is what you should use!

Pluspunten: Canva is such an easy product to use and anyone can do it. I'm talking ages 6 years old to 99 years old can figure out how to create something awesome and super professional. I love the layout of Canva and how quickly you can find what you are looking for in the search function. If you are looking for a specific shape graphic to add onto your design, all you have to do is type it in. I also love all of the templates that are offered and that can help spark your creative thinking, especially if you're stuck and can't come up with an idea!

Minpunten: There's nothing bad I can say about Canva at all. They even have a mobile app which I use constantly for our social media page!

• Beoordeeld op 30-7-2020
Michael A.
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-7-2020

"All you need in one platform"

Opmerkingen: Canva saves my time a lot.
1. I don't have to memorize the resolution & size format for each social media. Canva provides it.
2. Canva has many beautiful templates ready
3. I don't have to find / buy another stock images for my basic designs. It comes with your premium plan (which is quite affordable)
4. Canva has autosave feature, cloud base. I'm not attached to my desk :) Even I can do it from my phone. (Personally, I rarely use it from my phone).

Pluspunten: 1. Super easy to use. I use Canva to create my daily content. It's fast and easy to use.
2. Canva has built-in tools to remove background, controlling exposure, which is very helpful for my quick design.
3. Canva provides free resources (premium pictures, photos, design elements) that I can use freely. So simple that I don't have to buy stock photos. It's instantly available within the platform.
4. It has the presets & templates size for Instagram, youtube thumbnail, Linkedin banner, etc. Ready.
5. It has presentation templates as well!

Minpunten: 1. The cheapest premium plan only has 1 brand preset. I find it difficult to switch among brand because the cheapest premium plan only allows me to have 1 brand preset. (default color, font, logo, etc). Hence I need to change manually when I do different design from different brand. However, you can choose the more expensive subscription plan if you have this kind of difficulty.

• Beoordeeld op 28-7-2020
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 24-7-2020

"Allows anyone in business to create appealing branded materials for customers/clients"

Opmerkingen: I've been using Canva for years to create blog post covers, social media banners, social media posts, YouTube video thumbnails, and even branded pdfs to share information with my audience. Everything I've made in Canva has always been of high quality when it was time to hit publish and download my creations. They offer so much within their free version and are constantly updated templates, that there really is no reason to complain about something that you're not even paying for. Moving up to the paid version makes a lot of sense though if you want access to more storage, professional stock photos, extra templates, and more.

Pluspunten: I like that you don't need photoshop or graphic design skills to use this software. The gorgeous templates they provide allow you to easily create professional and/or creative documents from day one of signing up for their service. You can alter their templates by simply dragging and dropping elements onto your creation or you can make your own templates from scratch. If you see a template that is not a part of Canva's free version, you can pay for it a la carte if you like without having to sign up for the monthly subscription. I feel like Canva is a great gift and quick solution for anyone in business who wants their brand to look appealing from the start (before they're ready go find someone to do their graphics for them).

Minpunten: I don't like how lines and boxes can end up being out of alignment if you're creating a document on Canva while using Safari. To avoid that issue, I learned to create questionnaires and pdfs while with the Chrome browser instead.

• Beoordeeld op 24-7-2020
Humberto C.
Freelancer
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-7-2020

"Canva, El Software de Diseño Online Más Usado"

Opmerkingen: Canva, en lo personal es la mejor herramienta de diseño para NO diseñadores. Es un software que ha democratizado el diseño gráfico para cualquiera que desee incorporar estrategias de contenido en sus redes sociales, presentaciones de negocios, flayer publicitarios, entre otros. Con Canva, encontrarás muchas plantillas listas para utilizar en cualquiera de tus redes sociales. Cada una de ellas están optimizadas en cuanto al tamaño recomendado para la red social que deseas utilizar en tus campañas. Este software es muy versátil y su funcionamiento es muy intuitivo. Como es una herramienta que utilizan los más experimentados marketeros online, existen mucho tutoriales que te ayudarán a volverte en un experto. Mucho expertos en marketing digital recomiendan su uso. Los amigos de Hubspot tienen infinidad de artículos de blog que hablan de esta herramienta. Forbes.com habla de su crecimiento en medio del COVID-19. Si escribes "Canva" en el buscador de Google encontrarás más de 23MM de resultados de expertos hablando de este software de diseño. Otra cosa adorable de esta herramienta es que también la encuentra en su aplicación móvil, tanto para Android como para IOS. Disfruta de esta herramienta y no dudes en decidirte por ella.

Pluspunten: - Uno de los software de diseño online más utilizado por lo que encontrarás muchísimos tutoriales, plantillas y ejemplos a utilizar.
- Su versión gratuita ya dispone de muchísimos diseños y plantillas que pueden ayudarte a comenzar si no eres diseñador (como yo).
- La versión de pago te ofrece muchísimas opciones de diseño: plantillas, imágenes, íconos realmente impactantes.
- Es muy fácil de utilizar, un software muy intuitivo y versátil.
- Posee infinidad de tamaños y formatos para utilizar en cualquier red social. Sus tamaños están actualizados para que cuadren perfectamente en cualquiera de tus redes sociales.

Minpunten: - En su versión gratuita, no puedes descargar diseños en fondo transparente. Es una utilidad que vas a necesitar en cualquier momento. Lo puedes resolver actualizando a una suscripción de pago.

• Beoordeeld op 9-7-2020
Danielle N.
Personal Trainer
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 7-7-2020

"Gorgeous app with a sea of options!"

Opmerkingen: I really enjoy the ease of the app, navigating around it and editing to personalise each piece of content. It creates fantastic outlines for social media platforms and enhances each post with a chic yet clean finish. Everything is able to be edited and adapted to perfection and to your individual taste.
What I love is that it has different sections for different platforms meaning as a result the layout for each piece will vary in size but create the same finished clean cut look as desired with the ability of having a matching version for a different platform therefore saving you the extra time trying to edit one specific post to fit a different version; for example a Facebook cover or a instagram live/ post are different size and specs. Using this app ultimately creates better outcomes in less time. I found I had more audience engagement and new content ideas. WIN WIN!

Pluspunten: I love how personalised this app is. It is like the owners ( a young American) is having a chat with you throughout her daily app updates, notifications and weekly emails. (All interchangeable how often you receive them). I love seeing the app update with the tutorials, extra edits of content to use for your business for both premium and free members. The range that is available for free members is phenomenal, within its SEA of choices! The stock images are the best I have seen to date, they are vibrant and fresh. The app doesn't scrimp on how professional each part of the app itself looks alongside each individual section, tutorials and the photo quality. There is also a personal file section which is really handy to have quick access to something you have already made if you fancy reusing or updating something without having to start again (which wouldn't be too hard anyway) but we all love ease as humans!

Minpunten: There isn't much I dislike. I think the app is fantastic!
It is easy to merge with other apps.
It COULD potentially be easier for the app to connect directly to IG rather than saving an image then uploading as a separate file.

• Beoordeeld op 7-7-2020