Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over SpamHero

Cloudgebaseerd spamfilter. Onbeperkt aantal gebruikers voor een vast laag tarief. Wees binnen 5 minuten spamvrij. Gratis proefperiode van 30 dagen. Geen CC vereist.

Meer informatie over SpamHero

For the cost it does a great job filtering most of the spam.

Beoordelingen van SpamHero

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

SpamHero heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 15 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je SpamHero eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (15)

Benjamin
Benjamin
Founder in VS
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

SpamHero is a must for busy people.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I want to talk about their support. Yesterday I had a client call to say that emails weren't getting through from a specific vendor and I was asked to white list them. I went in and did that. Very easy. While in there I saw their emails were in fact flagged. I released the emails yet they never came. I reached out to Spam Hero support via chat. They confirmed that the emails were blocked due to a DMARC issue. It's a setting some senders use to prevent others from faking emails from them. I misunderstood and thought it was an issue with the senders email. I emailed my client and suggested they let the sender know that their I.T. department should look into it. A couple hours later I got an email from SpamHero - clarifying that I understood that the problem was in fact on my end. I had to let Google know that all mail was being routed through SpamHero first. Google did not know this so they were thinking these emails were coming through a fake server. The support rep proactively made changes in my account and then sent simple instructions for changes I needed to make in our Google account. Took 3 minutes! It's this incredible customer support and the effectiveness of the product that makes me want to tell everyone about SpamHero. It's not an expensive product yet their support team took the time to understand my issue and then really make sure I understood it. Very rare these days. If you are tired of wasting hours going through spam, this company will save you hours eve

I love that this is a "set it and forget it" product. I can literally go months without visiting the site. It just does what it is supposed to do which is block spam. If you do need help - customer support is top notch.

It really does a great job. It doesn't catch every spam email but between SpamHero, spam protection on my mail server and spam protection on my computer - not much gets through.

Ilene
Ilene
Creator, Coach and Training Designer in VS
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

One of if not the best anti-spam apps I've every found

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: CSR and his service make this beyond 5 stars. I cannot say enough. It's been a while since we had issues to troubleshoot, but it was the best experience troubleshooting tech that I may have had--ever. And my team and I really appreciate how user-friendly and functional it is. Thank you!!!

Out of all the apps we've ever worked with on WordPress, I have to say HANDS DOWN, Spam Hero has been the best. A seamless experience, user-friendly, effective and with the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I have ever encountered. CSR really cares and knows his product. When we were having issues with filtering, He worked with us to troubleshoot what were encountering and took the time to understand our mail server, to see how we could solve what our mailhost could not or would not. I am only sorry our site is now no longer on WordPress. If every platform ran like Spam hero, with service like CSR provides, at a price point that truly works for small businesses, I would work with them for everything!

The only drawback is that we can't use it (or it will not be needed) with our new site host.

Alyssa
Vet Tech in VS
Diergeneeskunde, 51-200 werknemers

My hero for spam.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Spamhero does a fantastic job going through the all the emails. I am never worried I will miss something important. Great price too!

Took a while to get ahold of customer service, but they were great help.

Catania
Sales Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

A Great Tool For Dealing With Spam

5,0 3 maanden geleden

It handled and blocks email spamming easily The software enhances email security

Not a problem with SpamHero. It is powerful and helpful.

Bryan
Utility Locate Tech in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

For the price, this is the software to get!!!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: they are just good, the spam was just reduced to almost zero, some will get in but overall i am completely happy, and yes you need to pay extra extra users to get access to the panel but im the only one allowed at my business, the one that goes through the users report it to the designated mailbox spamhero provided

SpamHero is just amazing, the service is fast and reliable. The spam filters and controls are very powerful, the amount of spam we receive is almost zero and the way its control panel is built makes administration a breeze! All of that for very few dollars per month!

The only con i have for this software is its not 100%. It does allow 1 out of every 100 get through.

Daniel
IT Director in VS
Industriële automatisering, 11-50 werknemers

Dependable, Quality Spam filtering service

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Since our company started using SpamHero service we have drastic decrease in spam email volume.

Top-notch 24/7 customer service. Highly configurable and flexible filtering system that includes custom filters, approved/blocked senders lists, filtering based on geographical data and so much more. Very accurate and effective with pretty low false positives.

None so far. UI could be improved by allowing increase number of listed messages per page.

oumou
Making in Guinee
Bankwezen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best of the best

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: What I love when Spamhero really fights the virus and ad email

what i like about spamhero it really fights virus and e-mail advertising

What I like less about Spamhero is the subscription cost

CEO in VS

No one wants spam so here's solution

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Spam Hero works effortlessly in the background to insure detection of spam In today's world everyone wants to know more about every user in order to sell something and this is quite annoying and evasive so this spam software will detect and contain malicious intrusion Much easier to use this and follow the old saying "an ounce of provention is worth a pound of cure"

Akshila
Akshila
Manager Information Technology in Sri Lanka
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers

Config it and Forget it

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall this is a really good solution and recommend to others.

SpamHero is one of the best tools in the market I have ever used. this is really cost-effective tool and really easy to manage. considering the google spam protection, it's good but missing lots of stuff, but spam hero has all that I need to protect from spam mails. And customer service was also really supportive and gave all the documentation for config my tool with high protection level.

Not so far but UI needs to be improved. really good solution.

Aquirra RoEve
Aquirra RoEve
Art Teacher in VS
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

SpamHero To The Rescue

4,0 5 jaar geleden

This software is efficient, thorough, and excels at protection. It encompasses all protective needs for your laptop from virus scans, to emails. I definitely saw the difference in performance on my laptop after installing the software. It's a decent alternative to Norton.

It did take a bit for it to download on my laptop, but that also could have been because it wasn't in the best condition prior.

Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Easy to use. It works very efficiently.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

For the cost it does a great job filtering most of the spam. Allows you to block certain e-mail addresses. Customer support was very fast in responding to any questions/issues.

Does not work 100% of the time. You have to pay extra in order to have extra users access it. Tons of features that can get a little confusing to use.

Leslie
Leslie
Administrative Assistant in VS
Administratie, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Excellent Spam Filter at a Reasonable Price

4,0 5 jaar geleden

SpamHero seamlessly filters out spam behind the scenes, accurately removing violating emails almost 100% of the time.

If that one out of hundred emails that isn't caught is really a reason to dislike the software, that's really the only con.

Jessica
Independent contractor in VS

Best Spam Protection

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: No cons as of yet, I need to spend more time working on it as it is something I have started using more recently. So far, no issues.

I've tried a lot of this software and this one is the best I've encountered so far. It works effectively and is true to its promise.

Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

No junk mail

4,0 5 jaar geleden

SpamHero is a great tool that helps me keep the mail box free from spam.

Not that quick customer support. But overall it does a good job.

Daniel
IT Specialist in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 51-200 werknemers

Review

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Great that it keeps my spam out of my busy day.

Sometimes the spam does still get through.