Filteren op:

4,8 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,9 /5

Over ProtonPACS

ProtonPACS by Radsource provides premium PACS performance for hospitals, imaging centers and physician practices.

Meer informatie over ProtonPACS

18 reviews worden weergegeven

Sara B.
Diagnostic Imaging Manager
Medische praktijk, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-2-2020

"Excellent PACS System"

Opmerkingen: The software, the viewer, and the overall technical support are all fantastic. Radsource and ProtonPACS have been nothing but helpful in regards to our account. We have had a few hiccups with network connections and server change-overs, but nothing that wasn't quickly remedied.

Pluspunten: This software is easy to use and easy to train others on. I have provided access to all necessary employees, as well as outside providers. They all easily navigate the system and its various functions with very little support needed later. The software has decent response times with an exception to larger imaging studies or those that have been taken offline due to age.

Minpunten: The multiple versions of software can get confusing when you have a lot of workstations to continually check. My staff will often do an upgrade because the system sent them a pop-up, but that version may not be compatible with our entire system. It's an easy fix, as I just have to uninstall and reinstall the viewer. The PACS system itself does not give us many problems. The occasional freezing or delay in loading will happen, but that is something I expect with almost any network-PACS interface.

• Beoordeeld op 13-2-2020
Glenn R.
Radiology director
  • Beoordeeld op 14-12-2020

"Proton PACS"

Opmerkingen: Fully summarized in the Pros section I believe

Pluspunten: We deployed and went live with Proton PACS in April 2014. The implementation phase of moving all our data had begun in January. All the planning had made this process completely seamless. Part of that process included building the HL7 channels for modality worklist for 5 modalities (DR,CT,DEXA,US,MRI) This was a multifaceted process where after we deployed, streamlined not only our (radiology) daily work flow process but the entire process of order entry (physicians) to finished report (radiologist) We also were able to create links from within our EMR to directly initiate Inteleviewer (Proton PACS viewer)creating an "invisible silo". Our physicians have been ecstatic about the rich set of features that Inteleviewer has. Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very satisfied with the initial and ongoing cost of this product which is operational rather than capital. He was ecstatic when our server was upgraded in 2018 and all that cost was encapsulated in the "fee per study" model that Proton PACS making the initial ROI projection a reality in dollars not spent capitally. Finally from my perspective as PACS administrator Intelebrowser the administrative side of the software is as robust and intuitive and I am a demanding individual that does not give out superlative praise lightly. I give the same superior marks to their support team who have been outstanding, not only technically but interpersonally having had two other PACS vendors since 2006 that DID NOT meet my mark. INCREDIBLE PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minpunten: None honestly please read the Pros carefully

• Beoordeeld op 14-12-2020
Paige N.
Medische praktijk, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-4-2020

"ProtonPacs Review"

Pluspunten: The toolbar at the top of the screen is very helpful for physicians when they are navigating between two images.

Minpunten: I feel like burning images to a CD could be easier than all the steps it takes.

• Beoordeeld op 14-4-2020
Mark B.
lead rad tech
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-10-2020

"ProtonPACS is fast and awesome"

Opmerkingen: Our previous system was slow and had problems always coming up. ProtonPACS was able to customize our system from the beginning and ongoing as we found problems.

Pluspunten: It is fast and easy to use with a lot of versatility.

Minpunten: Having to call for service. I don't need to very often, but someone is not always available.

Laura T.
Medische praktijk, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-11-2020

"I Recommend ProtonPACS"

Pluspunten: The company sent representatives to train us on the software prior to using it the first day which was very easy to understand and had everything we wanted and needed from the beginning of a patient experience to the very end. I am able to locate images and reports quickly which is paramount in an outpatient facility. Also any time we need to communicate with ProtonPacs, the customer service on the other end of the phone are courteous and knowledgeable of our issue. This software saves so much time and manpower putting our patient reports directly to their charts, a huge benefit.

Minpunten: The software has every tool you would ever need and more so after 4 years I am still not as proficient as I want to be, I am finding tools I have never seen nor thought I would need.

• Beoordeeld op 18-11-2020
William B.
radiologist
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-5-2020

"Extremely Pleased with ProtonPACS"

Opmerkingen: Everyone I know who uses ProtonPACS is extremely pleased. It is much better than the other PACS that I have used. The speech recognition is absolutely the best. Customer service, both during the day and after hours, is excellent. Radsource is a strong and high quality company and we are proud to be one of their clients. William J. Bufkin, M.D. Mt. San Rafael Hospital Trinidad, Colorado

Pluspunten: Very easy to use. Works like you would expect a good PACS system to work.

Minpunten: Would be nice if previous similar examinations were automatically retrieved.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Radsource op 15-5-2020

Hi Dr. Bufkin,
Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to our continued partnership.
- The ProtonPACS Team at Radsource

• Beoordeeld op 6-5-2020
Noah B.
Radiology Manager
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers

"PACs ReView"

Pluspunten: The IT support and communication with problems is absolutely superb! Any products we use here in my office all depends on the support we get from the company and how quickly issues can get resolved. That makes our patient flow so much better and easier here at the office! Radsource is incredible in this regard!

Minpunten: I believe that this product should be able to make patients have individual access to their imaging directly through a link via email. The link should have an individual username and password, that makes it where they can directly see their imaging. This would make continuation of care with other providers or second opinions easier on the patients and healthcare providers. This would also help eliminate duplicate imaging especially if doctor referrals are for out of state. It would also eliminate disk burning, breakage, ect.

Gary P.
MRI Director
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-5-2020

"ProtonPacs is Great!"

Opmerkingen: Great versatility and mobility. I can send reports to a physician or a physician can see images and the reports right on the sidelines or at their home for STAT cases. Very easy to add user access as needed.

Pluspunten: ProtonPacs offers easy, quick access to all imaging studies and reports from anywhere. The image viewer has a very complete set of tools to manipulate images. I can send reports to physicians and nurse with just a couple of clicks....and I can do all of this on my phone.

Minpunten: It could use a little more attention to personalized settings so that upon logging in it, it would take a physician directly to his patient's studies.

• Beoordeeld op 15-5-2020
Sandy C.
Imaging Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 3-9-2019

"Proton PACS is an easy to use, economical option !"

Opmerkingen: Our experience with Proton PACS has been great since we switched from another major PACS vendor last year. Their training and implementation staff was awesome! It is easy to use and economical.

Pluspunten: Proton PACS is very user friendly, and easy to use. It is easy to train new employees on. All of the functions are easily accessible. It is quick and easy to upload outside studies via Proton Express.

Minpunten: We did have one provider that likes to be able to draw, annotate on images. We do not have that capability with Proton PACS, but easily found an external program (free) that is usable. In the meantime, Proton has added that feature to our wish list for future upgrades.

• Beoordeeld op 3-9-2019
Megan R.
MRI Tech
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-4-2020

"Great easy software to use and everything is in one place!"

Pluspunten: I liked that everything I need is in one place! I'm not having to switch to many different systems or software to accomplish what is needed for each of my patients. Its easy to learn and navigate and customer service has always been very helpful when needed!

Minpunten: The thing I liked least about it was that we found out there are different levels of logins for individuals. So if I log on with mine that areas I am able to access are different than someone that has a different level of access. It is only on few occasions that this has confused us when myself and a co-worker might be working on something together.

• Beoordeeld op 20-4-2020
Matt K.
Administrator
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-1-2020

"Radsource ProtonPACS review"

Pluspunten: ProtonPACS has been an easy to use systems that our staff has enjoyed. It has offered speed increases over our previous PACS and has allowed easier access to advanced functions not available in our previous system. Administration functions such as adding new users and setting up remote viewing using the ProtonPortal has been painless. The included offsite backups of our ProtonPACS system has been an cost savings for us.

Minpunten: Not necessarily a con, but our particular ProtonPACS install required quite a bit of customization to get right. As an IDTF with a separate reading group that did not want to view or dictate using the default Proton tools, Radsource had to create multiple connections with other services to integrate with the reading group. That being said, the team at Radsource had everything working without issue on our go live date.

• Beoordeeld op 17-1-2020
Robert P.
MRI tech
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

"Medical imaging"

Opmerkingen: It is easy for me as a Tech to enter patients info. It is limited on characters 250. I would like to see more room for extended Hx input.

Pluspunten: Easy to navigate, Overall Screen appearance it decent.

Minpunten: When i pull up a patient to modify a study( Patient Hx) once i enter the Hx and click modify, it closes out to that study. I have to re-enter the patients MRN# in order to access all accession ordered for that patient in Pacs.

Tina S.
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

"Dependable System"

Pluspunten: ProtonPACS is a dependable system with great customer service.

Minpunten: The only issue I have with ProtonPACS is that it is difficult to search for a patient if you don't have an MRN and unsure of the spelling of patient name.

Kevin J.
IT Director
  • Beoordeeld op 4-9-2019

"Riverpark ProtonPACS Review"

Pluspunten: User friendly interface. Reliable and efficient workflow.

Minpunten: Better ability to send images and studies electronically to other facilities.

• Beoordeeld op 4-9-2019
Bob F.
Clinical Director
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-12-2020

"Proton PACS is the right solution!"

Opmerkingen: As advertised. Quick to respond and easy to work with!

Pluspunten: This is the only system that I have found that works well with my devices. I love the fact that I have access to quality images and the reports right in my hand!

Minpunten: I really haven't found much to complain about. I love this solution!

Jeff M.
COO
Medische praktijk, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-10-2020

"ProtonPACS ease of use and support are A+"

Opmerkingen: Ease of adding modalities and support available for everyday or customized needs are available.

Pluspunten: Easy to use for staff and physicians with minimal training.

Minpunten: To date, ProtonPACS has met all of our needs.

Patricia S.
Radiologist
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-12-2020

"Rounding the corner to 2 years"

Pluspunten: Very intuitive, integrated with voice recognition software, reliable referring physician portal, fast downloads, can read from anywhere I have internet

Minpunten: The template matching is less than desirable, still struggling which impacts efficiency.

• Beoordeeld op 9-12-2020
Chris H.
Lead
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-12-2020

"New product purchase and transition"

Opmerkingen: Works well for our practice

Pluspunten: Features were what we needed for our practice. Easy transition

Minpunten: Integrating into our EMR system has been a little challenging

• Beoordeeld op 17-12-2020