Studycast reviews

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Studycast

View, interpret, and finalize studies from anywhere - a true cloud solution, so you can view and document from anywhere, anytime.

Meer informatie over Studycast

• Waar voor je geld
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
  • Beoordeeld op 20-7-2020

"Worth every penny"

Opmerkingen: From the very beginning, working with sales, tech support, and implementing the software has been easy and comfortable. The Studycast team is top notch. Ive been using this system for over 5 years now. They are always responding to clients suggestions and making updates to the worksheets.

Pluspunten: Very user friendly and amazing tech support.

Minpunten: There is nothing that I dislike about this program.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Core Sound Imaging op 28-7-2020

Hi Lynn,

Thanks for taking the time for this review. We're thrilled that the Studycast system is working so well for your facility, and your shout-out to our support team is much appreciated. We take our commitment to ongoing service very seriously. Also, since you mentioned the product's frequent updates, I thought I'd give you the heads-up that we have some big enhancements coming in the next few weeks. Be on the lookout for our What's New emails!

- Stefani Barbero, Studycast Customer Success Team

• Waar voor je geld
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
  • Beoordeeld op 24-7-2020

"Great PACS. Easy to use"

Opmerkingen: We transitioned from a PACS system that was managed by a consultant. It was always going down so you coudn't see images when you needed to. If the consultant wasn't available over the weekend, you weren't going to see images until Monday. Also, special software had to be installed on your computer. With Studycast, there's never been any down time. I can see images from any computer without needing special software. I guess having such a lousy system before makes me extra happy to have Studycast.

Pluspunten: It's simple to use and has all the features I need.

Minpunten: In the several months I've been using Studycast, I haven't found anything missing from the features. It does everything I want it to do.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Core Sound Imaging op 30-7-2020

Dr. Slonim,

We're very happy to hear that you're finding the Studycast system reliable and easy to use. Thanks so much for the review. We appreciate it.

Stefani Barbero, Studycast Customer Success Team