Over Vendasta

The end-to-end ecommerce platform for companies who sell digital solutions to local businesses.

Meer informatie over Vendasta

If i open few tabs they don't work and i will receive errors. The emoji section is very slow.

Beoordelingen van Vendasta

Waar voor je geld

Vendasta heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 139 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Vendasta eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (139)

Ann R.
Ann R.

Great Onboarding and Continued Support

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The service and support is great! I never go without an answer or helping hands. Shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Helps me keep my business organized and gives me ways for customers to make immediate purchases. Provides me with a competitive edge.

The only thing I would wish for is a Zapier integration.

vorig jaar

Thanks for the kind words Ann! We are always here to assist with any questions you have as your success is our success!

Diane F.

Why I Partnered with Vendasta

5 vorig jaar

Ease of use, Marketing materials and the access to product experts and training on products.

There is always room for improvement for and product and service you provide. What I like most with Vendasta is that they listen to their partners and they are quick to make changes and updates to their products and services to meet their partners needs.

vorig jaar

Thank you for the review Diane. We love helping our partners grow their business and very pleased we have been able to add value to your strategy.

Milton C.

Happy Vendasta User

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I've been with Vendasta now for 6 months. We're so happy we made the decision to utilize the software to help build our digital marketing business. Its has everything we need to service our clients. Our rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been amazing! Super responsive. Always gets us the answers we need. Highly recommended!!

We provide reputation management services. We use the software to bill and manage client accounts. No need for outside merchant services.

I wish the website templates we're a little better but I now design them myself and have Vendasta build the websites

vorige maand

Thanks for your thoughtful review, Milton! We're so proud to have you as a partner.

Burhan S.
Burhan S.
Ceo in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

I have a Love-Hate relationship with Vendasta. It saves me time but also delays me a lot of time

1 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Every day I will run into a platform issue, which delays my work by hours, days, and sometimes weeks. This affects our ability to get results in a timely manner and now we have to apologize to our clients for delays. Sometimes I would have a day filled with tasks and cannot waste any time, but of course, a task that should take 3 minutes on Vendasta ends up running into software issues, you try to fix it and get nothing, so then you call support (some minimum wage employee that reads off a script) well, of course, they tell you they can’t fix it and will need to “investigate” so they tell you will get back to you soon (no timeline). Now they may get back to you the next day or in 3 months (yes it has happened before). Now that whole process, which was supposed to take 3 minutes has now taken 1 hour. Now imagine for every 1 hour you spend on the platform you run into a similar issue. Think about how much time you're going to waste trying to fix it and contacting support. This eventually affects the rest of your day's schedule and now you have to rearrange your tasks. This happens to me every single time I log into vendasta. They have the worst website developers I assume. Because their platform is slow, terribly coded, and causes many delays, it has made it hard for me to train my clients how to use it and also made it hard for me to get anything done that I just decide to avoid​

The website is useful​ for agency owners looking to outsource work, it is reliable, and has price tiers​ for any size agency.

As soon as Vendasta​ fixes their website I will delete this review. If review is still here it means nothing much has changed. WHERE DO I BEGIN? I’m writing this review after reaching my breakpoint and patience for Vendasta (1 year and 4 months of holding in all my complaints) I rarely​ ever write negative reviews because the world already has enough of that so I try to only write when I have a great experience, but I think when you pass a certain level of disappointment because the heads of the company are probably beyond persuading to make some changes, you're left to try everything you can in hopes for one the CXO's to get off their high horse and start caring about their consumers. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was asked, are corporate companies giving enough attention to innovation to their product or service and he replied by saying no because most businesses are run by MBA's. He goes on to say how MBAs only work to please the shareholders and not the consumers and all they do is sit in meetings all day. Here is the link to that video for anyone curious: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] It seems like Vendasta is having a similar issue, no innovation or attention is going into their platform. it seems like they don't care about their consumers' experience at all. As a business owner who has spent tens of thousands of dollars with Vendasta in the last year, I feel that I'm not getting an equal amount of value back. (continued​ in next paragraph)

vorig jaar

Hi Burhan, we're very sorry to hear you've had a difficult time with the platform. Our partners are typically able to reduce toil with our software, so it's disappointing to hear you haven't had that experience. Let's get to the bottom of this and see if we can't turn this 'love-hate' into a 'love-love' relationship. Our Chief Customer Officer George Leith is going to be reaching out to you this hour. If he misses you, please contact him directly at [email protected] or 1-306-715-4664.

Shells M.
CEO in VK
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great Platform. Allowed me to scale without major investment.

4 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Marketing moves fast and as a marketing consultant, I have felt under huge pressure to be an expert in every field in order to deliver fully integrated campaigns. With Vendasta, I can deliver my strategies with the help of a highly specialised team of experts and have total confidence that my clients are getting both what they need and expect and within a pre-agreed budget, allowing me to focus my expertise where it is most useful. Secondly, having an impartial, second pair of eyes on the business, helping me to grow and win business has been far more valuable than I could have realised. [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
provides a huge amount of value in terms of helping me to shape out projects, approach potential customers and put my best self forward, while also being a great cheerleader, supporter and, when needed, challenger! Having access to the Vendasta team, fronted by a trusted account handler to guide you through it all is truly one of their greatest achievements. We are launching a new revenue stream for the business this year, and it's entirely down Vendasta's team and services.

As a marketer and small business owner, it can be hard to digitise effectively. Vendasta has done the hard work for me by identifying a range of tools and suppliers that suit my business needs and integrating them on a fantastic online portal that I am proud to share with my clients. The online store function makes it easy to create clear products and I really value the input and inspiration of my [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. His solutions-orientated approach and wealth of experience really show and his passion for Vendasta is infectious. He has helped me to identify and utilise Vendasta tools and services to add an entirely new revenue stream to my business. Everyone I have dealt with at Vendasta has been top of their game and I look forward to working with them all more.

One of the main draws with Vendastas is the one-login dashboard and while Vendasta has some partners I work with already, the API's to integrate existing accounts don't exist yet, meaning I have had to either create secondary accounts or live with additional logins which somewhat defeats the point. Also, the lack of ability to add funds or pay for entire projects in advance, makes it challenging to manage project budgets.

4 maanden geleden

Shells, we sure do appreciate your partnership. We'll be glad to pass this along to the relevant development teams as well as your PDM. This is such a valuable contribution to our growth in serving you!

President in VS

Great tools

5 2 jaar geleden

A wide variety of products and services to help clients achieve their goals.

Managing the store that clients can see upon login can be a little difficult. Creating products and packages can be a little clunky.

Dawn raquel J.
Dawn raquel J.
VP of Customer Experience in VS

Grows & Scales Business

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was pleasantly surprised how the software has upgraded. The training, customer service, and outreach have exceeded expectations. They understand business pain points and have made leaps and bounds to help combat them.

The ability to wrap customers featured services into the offering, and gives a startup equal footing to provide streamline client support. They have certainly come a long way since I originally looked at them four or five years ago.

Known integrations (Asana,Trello) to enhance workflow for project management.

Lupe K.
Agency Owner in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Great choice!! You won't be sorry!

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Wow! What a professional environment! Nobody better than [SENSITIVE CONTENT] though. This guy is not only knowledgeable, but goes the extra mile every single time. I was not the easiest to handle, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] always made me feel welcomed and cared for. Truthfully, the entire staff is on point! Love this company!! Thank you for being one of the good ones. [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

What I loved most about the software is the person I dealt with. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] made my experience a great one!

The prices are all over the place and not labeled. I'd love for each and every product to show the wholesale price, and, the suggested retail price every time. It's quite confusing.

2 weken geleden

Thanks for the glowing review, Lupe! We're glad to hear you're enjoying your experience.

Engineer in Libanon
Civiele techniek, 51-200 werknemers

Great business booster!

5 3 weken geleden Nieuw

What I like the most about this software is the exposure it gives to your business given it's decent platform.

So far, no outstanding cons have been encountered, hopefully nothing will.

2 weken geleden

Thanks for the kind feedback! Boosting your business is why we wake up every day, and we're so happy to hear you're reaping the results!

Jawad J.
Jawad J.
Geotechnical Engineer in Libanon
Civiele techniek, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Vendasta-Analysing

4 3 weken geleden Nieuw

I'm still new and experimenting the features, it can be helpful for managing vendors and analysing them.

Nothing in particular for now I can dislike.

Jose do N.
Multilingual Communication Consultant in Brazilië
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Launch your own branded end-to-end business with the Platform that democratizes Marketing Automation

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Vendasta has helped me immensely with its all-in-one Solution. Using the Snapshot Report, I started to find new business opportunities fast.
This also helped me save time and money. All in one Platform.
More than just take the guesswork out of market research, the Snapshot Report has been a big boost to discover relevant information to start relevant conversations with my prospective clients.

Imagine if you could have your own branded end-to-end commerce platform. You can. With the leader in AI-Driven Marketing Automation. And you start for free. Take some time to study the award-winning Snapshot Report. In a world of so much over-promising, it’s surprising to learn about the Tools developed by Vendasta, the Company that specializes in over-delivering. This extraordinary piece of technology is no exception. It is a marketing needs assessment that reveals a prospect’s performance in multiple categories. You can use the Snapshot Report to discover gaps in their marketing. More than just take the guesswork out of market research, the Snapshot Report will prepare you to start relevant conversations with your prospects. This is an excellent opportunity for the smart Sales Consultant ... To make a Huge DIFFERENCE. Not to make another sale. Vendasta has a robust and intuitive Training Program. With an immensely rich and varied combination of Resources. Content Library, guides, videos, webinars, and also its unique ConquerLocal Academy. What sets Vandasta’s Teams apart from the rest is enough to write an encyclopedia. Vendasta is more effective than 3 MBA’s. It surpasses the scope of measurable results and the threshold of Marketing and Business Education in general. With its powerful combination of Solutions, Vendasta leads eternally grateful clients to exponential growth. And helps elevate the Marketing profession to its well-deserved position in the world.

So far, there's nothing I dislike about Vendasta.

vorig jaar

This is amazing, Jose! With a fantastic in-depth review, you've been able to capture so much of what Vendasta, our team, and our solutions have to offer. Thank you so much for understanding what Vendasta can help its partners achieve and expressing it so well!

Smeetha S.
Founder in Zuid-Afrika

Vendasta is a great CRM and back of house management tool for Digital Agencies

4 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Vendasta has great customer service, and is a great tool for digital marketing agencies

I enjoyed how sales could feed orders in through the CRM component (and how we could dissect the data to find our most profitable sales), as well as how those orders would flow into the back of house Task Manager component so that we could track which products were the fastest to complete and which were the most resource intensive

The implementation of Vendasta took a long time in our company and many users needed revised training from the team before we could adopt it as a company

11 maanden geleden

Hi Smeetha, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a thorough and helpful review. We're glad to hear you're enjoying our billing and orders functionalities in Sales and Success Center. It sounds like you're a data-minded individual you'd fit right in around the Vendasta offices! We'll take the feedback you've provided on implementation back to our teams so that we can improve our processes and onboarding further. Be sure to check out conquerlocal.com, where you may find training courses to further your knowledge. Best of luck!

Trey M.
Managing Partner in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Amazing Solution For Expansion!

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has absolutely changed my business. I am forever thankful for them!! The support here is first-class!!

The leveraging of automation and systems for our business. Being able to plug right into their processes for fulfillment. Great room for growth and expansion for us!

That I am not utilizing it to the fullest or larger because this has made my life much easier!

vorig jaar

Thanks for the review Trey! We are thrilled you are finding success with our platform!

Charlene C.
OWNER in VS

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the Support Team

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Its been great!
The entire team is so supportive and helpful - everyone is in your corner and wants to help you succeed. Love the library of information and resources available to us for both information for ourselves and our clients.

After Covid hit, I had to pivot my company from an event planning and production company to a digital marketing company. Vendasta made it very easy for me to be able to offer digital services to my clients to help them continue to connect to their "ideal customers". The Digital Dashboard Toolkit allows businesses to manage their entire digital presence from one locations - easy, fast, convenient - saving time and money. The staff at Vendasta couldn't be more helpful or supportive. My current sales support team member, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], is AMAZING!! We meet regularly to discuss sales opportunities, products that would be most helpful to my clients and suggests tips to help close the deal. He has been instrumental in helping my business grow. As a sole owner of a very busy marketing company, its great to have someone so supportive on my team. He is always there to answer questions, offer support and guidance. LOVE working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the team at Vendasta!

It takes a little while to get used to using the software, but once you do, it all makes sense and it works seamlessly

4 maanden geleden

It sounds like you've had an incredible couple years of resilience and growth, Charlene! We're so glad to have been part of your story.

Parth a P.
CEO in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Best all-in-one platform for new agencies!

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We are solving so many problems using Vendasta. Anywhere from sales to managing clients to staying on top of tasks and more. The biggest benefit I've realized is that everything can be streamlined. I give one link to my team from where they can sign in and pretty much handle 90% of their workload from.

Vendasta has many strengths with far little weaknesses. Overall, there are many things that we find to be most beneficial including the streamlined sales and success center which let's us turn a lead into a prospect and thereafter into a sale. Among that, the insane amount of products and features available just make it a better choice from competitors that we've reviewed. Most importantly: their team. In specific, our sales rep. is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been incredibly helpful in our entire journey, he has helped me with pricing, navigating the different functions, and most of all: closing our first sale on Vendasta. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] acted as part of our demo team and showcased every part of brand Suite, which led to a client on the other side of the coast closing with us in just an hour. He did his job so well on point that the client ended up mentioning that "[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a very nice guy, I'm glad I got to learn more from this demo". Vendasta has load of features, markets, integrations, and more; but most of all, it has a dedicated team.

Personally, we don't see many downsides to Vendasta. If we are to really have to choose something, I'd say an option to not choose Google Meet or Zoom in bookmenow would be awesome, if we could instead have a choice that had a phone number: we'd love it!

vorig jaar

Thanks for the wonderful shout out Parth! We are thrilled that you are finding so much success with our platform. We were more than happy to be part of your demo to help you land your first client. Here's to much more success in the future!

Rick W.
President in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Thankful yet what Vendasta needs for us to grow.

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we LOVE the Vendasta platform and couldn't have become who we are today without it.
We looked at competitive platforms and Vendasta looked the best.

It took a little time to understand the architecture, methodology and verbiage. (ie Partner Center, Business Center, Sales etc...) An overview / Intro video that takes a higher level view of the platform, it's 3 main areas and uses , purposes, and then goes deeper into each one would have made for a much smoother onboarding. Luckily there was fantastic support that just answered the chat or calls whenever I needed it during the first few weeks.

1.) I would like to see more branding customization maybe even a vanity URL to the Business Center. At the very least custom Icons and Product Names (not just bundle names) As Vendasta grows my competition more than likely grows and I need to set myself apart. EXAMPLE: When I tried to convert a lead that was already working with an agency but was not satisfied, they saw our Business Suite which looked the same as who they were wanting to leave and that hurt us.

Luis M.
Director of Success in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Vendasta, the white label solution that is worth investing as a user

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Positive is what I can say about my experience with Vendasta. I am positive you should try it out, I am positive they can help you, I am positive that as you grow they can help you, I am positive that if you are a solopreneur that you will benefit from the service, but I am also positive that Vendasta often gets things wrong. Offering so much to so many has really limited the technical expertise that I have needed. Yes, they have connections with Google and experts for each area, but offering support that is not techno babble or just pushes you down their pre-built path can be difficult. I am use to stumping my contacts there, but I love everyone none the less because they are great!

Wide selection, ease of access to support and sales manager, also Vendasta has helped me many times when it comes to canceling products and getting a refund. I cannot say how much I value this.

Integrate with some one already! Seriously, adding Active Campaign was great for a sophisticated marketing agency like us, but as an AC user who hates your CRM it would make a world of difference to the automations for an agency like mine if your system was not closed off. I will not ever use the task manager, and while the email campaigns and automations are good enough to hit 7-figures with, they way they operate is not what I am looking for. I see this as limiting Vendastas tools to applying to small agencies or at least ones with out the level of automation that the most innovative marketers are using.

Michael K.
Michael K.
Owner in Canada

Vendasta Makes It Easy For Me To Run My Agency

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Vendasta has provided the technology and path to take the next steps in growing my agency. Their support has been terrific when needed.

Vendasta provides everything I need to run my digital marketing agency. There is a robust Marketplace of over 200 products, services and solutions that I can resell as my own. I am also able to package products and services together and add my own directly to the Marketplace. The sales CRM is a great tool for prospecting new business. It also allows me to deploy email marketing campaigns and notifies me when a prospect shows interest by engaging with a campaign. Lastly, Vendasta's marketing services allows me to outsource fulfillment when needed.

Keeping up with changes to the platform and additions to the Marketplace can be challenging or catch you by surprise sometimes if you're not regularly engaged and checking on notifications and emails about them. It's a net positive though; they are always making improvements and adding to the offerings that we can provide our clients!

3 maanden geleden

Thank you for the thoughtful review, Michael! We're so happy to hear you're reaping the benefits of our end-to-end platform experience. We look forward to wowing you through many years to come!

Chris C.
Chris C.
Director of Operations in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

A great solution for agency that are looking to provide white label services to their clients.

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to use for both the agency and its clients. A great option for an agency that is looking to provide value to clients at scale.

The Vendasta reputation management service stack is a great one. It provides an all in one dashboard that can be white labeled and that is perfect for agencies that are looking to scale. I think having the listing products, review generation tools, and social posting software all in one central place is a huge benefit and selling point of this software.

The costs can add up quickly, so it is important to make sure that your margins can support the overhead. While there is definitely value in everything that is provided within the Vendasta dashboard, this can easily turn into one of an agency's most expensive outsourced costs.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Chris, Thank you for the kind review of Vendasta! We aim to provide our partners with everything needed to delight and retain SMB clients. Your tip on margins is very well-put! We're always eager to jump on the line and ensure that the services you have are what you expect. Don't hesitate to connect with our support team to review your billing and learn more about how we can help you scale. You can find resources here, including contact information: https://support.vendasta.com/hc/en-us

Elsie S.
CEO, Master Business Builder & BizConcierge in Canada
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Great Software on the way up with great Customer Service

4 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall adding the capabilities of a full marketing firm to my business ha been a learning experience and I am excited to grow with the partnership of Vendasta.

The overall purpose is excellent. The idea of being able to provide my clients 1 place to log into manage their marketing in collaborations with us, the team that actually does it is great! Looks very professional, very clean and simple to white label. I love the pre-done product pages, the available independent training and resource centre and of course being a Canadian the fact that it is a Canadian company!. My Account Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best. He is always available and connects me with whomever I need in their company to get to the results I want. A great way transition your company from the micro stage / solopreneur to handling larger clients and multiples.

Although the product is pretty awesome, I definitely feel there are a few areas available for improvement. (Which I know some are already in the works) 1-Proposal directly from the app to our clients 2-better streamlined visibility in seeing, wholesale vs retail and then your own pricing 3-ABility to customize the dashboard for our clients a bit more (Add a quick reference section that I can add fave links for my clients and another section for my clients to add their own favourites) So it truly becomes a SSO...one place to log in 4-Integrate email and tasks for my clients

vorig jaar

Thanks for the shout out Elsie! We love that you are loving the pre-done product pages and the independent training. We are always adding new courses but if you need us please reach out as we are always happy to help!

Jamey B.
Project Lead in Canada
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Great company with even better people and service!

5 vorig jaar

They offer a wide range of business services that can all work together to offer a client a complete solution. They consistent add new and compelling services as well. To top it all off, the people that support it all are all experts in their fields and are always available to lend a hand when you need it. Can't say enough good things about these guys!

The only thing I can really say that might be something I dislike, is the response time for issues and problems can take a little longer than I'd like. I understand that as a growing company that this is to be expected. It's really the only issue that I have. The software itself though, works as advertised. There are some features that are limited, but hopefully this can be addressed in the future as this team does listen to customer feedback.

vorig jaar

Thanks for the kind words Jamey! We are thrilled you are finding our platform to be so successful for your business! We always say when our partners are successful we are successful! As for the response times, please bring that up next time you contact us for support as we don't want anyone waiting around for us!

Brian G.
Founder in VS

The Best

Opmerkingen: Incredible company!

Vendasta provides you with all of the resources you'd have if you had 300 people on your staff. They are smart and solution focused with top tier support all along the way.

There is a great deal of software to use and you have to invest some time getting past the learning curve.

vorig jaar

We pride ourselves on helping our clients grow their businesses while supporting them along the way! We understand that there is a learning curve but we are dedicated to helping each client at every step!

Ej J.
CEO in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Platform Designed to Help Run My Digital Marketing Business

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The support team is focused on my team's experience, and really stayed on me to keep meetings, trainings and such. They adapted well to my changes in priorities as we moved through the process. They make a huge difference. I doubt if i would have been able to sort through everything without my Vendasta team. My experience has been entirely positive.

I run a digital marketing business with an office in India and several people in other regions outside the US During the pandemic my operations suffered because my office has been closed by the government. I needed a way to move my people into a platform and seamlessly perform daily tasks for the business and clients while also marketing to new people. The Vendasta Software integrates tasks, vendors, clients and a CRM so seamlessly we are looking forward to higher efficiency than running 10 people in one office. The task manager and project management tools are great the CRM allows us to move from marketing to implementation easily without using other tools.

The higher tiers give you more products to sell. But i would like to get access to all product vendors at the lower tier. Once all people on the team are functioning well in the platform, and the products we offer are well integrated and selling, then going to the higher tier is a natural. I think any company that is functioning well would go to the higher tier for the value in pricing of the products themselves without the increase in monthly. A trial would be nice, since it does take about 30 days to get up to speed.

Aaron H.
owner in Canada
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent training and partner support

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Quite good so far. As I use more of their services I will have a better idea.

I appreciate all the training and the efforts the Vendasta team make to ensure the success of their partners. I would say this is one of the biggest aspects to Vendasta.

It feels that when we are outsourcing our work, the teams that take it on do so in a very impersonal way. Rather than working with someone who has a personal interest in the project, they seem rather detached. This is said more in regard to several of the services we have used, though we have had excellent personal interest evidenced by one of the logo teams we have worked with. Overall, instead of just doing the work, it would be nice if the teams doing the work were more willing to share their expertise and insights from being professionaly involved in what they do. As an agency owner, I may know the general idea of what we want in a website or what we need for ads, etc., but I am relying on the expertise and care of the team to do the work and keep me in the loop as to what is going on.

Bill B.
Principal in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Vendasta is a great partner

5 4 maanden geleden

Vendasta makes it easy to provide full-service solutions to clients. The best feature is the breadth and quality of providers that they have attracted to the Vendasta Marketplace. You can build a business confident that you're offering 'best of breed' solutions to your clients. Plus, the Vendasta platform allows you to pull it all together and present an impressive single dashboard presentation. In addition, Vendasta provides partner support to help you continually grow and innovate.

With so many products and services, the learning curve is pretty steep, but Vendasta University, the company's self-paced learning environment, is a great resource. But, as with many things, it's sometimes difficult to make time to take full advantage.

3 maanden geleden

Thanks, Bill! It's such a delight to hear you're enjoying your experience.