Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Clixtell

Het biedt volledige oproepregistratie, web-analytics, bescherming tegen PPC-klikfraude, videorecorderoplossingen voor websites voor digitale marketeers.

Meer informatie over Clixtell

22 reviews worden weergegeven

Nir M.
owner and CEO
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-2-2019

"Best solution for click fraud"

Opmerkingen: It dose the Job! and that is Much for a lot of our clients

Pluspunten: It Works!
some of our clients would have had to stop marketing if Clixtell would have not come up with a true solution for click fraud .

Minpunten: it is Ok overal , works just great' thats all we really ask for

• Beoordeeld op 18-2-2019
Paris B.
Google Partner /
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-10-2018

"My Strongest Anti-Click Fraud Tool - Saved One Client's Business!"

Pluspunten: Clixtell is the most accurate & advanced tracking application available to date. My main workflow is SEO, Google Ad's, data analyst - for various clients. One of my smaller tech clients was under an advanced click fraud attack from at least two tech competitors. I tested all (yes all) anti-click fraud platforms, without doubt, Clixtell data is the most quantifiable. UX is fantastic, set up is dev cost-free if you use G-Tag manager & super swift. What more is there to love? Well .....The fact that Clixtell is forever evolving, I LOVE the new-ish session recordings & stronger VPN detection/notifications. Some of the others have many fancy graphs and basically inaccurate data - easily detectable if you track in conjunction with GA / server logs in extreme cases. So going back to my opening statement - accurate & advanced.

Minpunten: Hmmm, trying really hard to think of a con, as there are certainly zero cons here as such. There have been a couple times where there were glitches in the system - but that is usual of anything tech. I had one "iffy" customer support encounter - that was swiftly resolved & in complete contrast to the exemplarity customer support.

• Beoordeeld op 24-10-2018
Daniel C.
Construction and Remodel
Bouw, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-5-2020

"Great service with quality software "

Pluspunten: I am representing a large remodeling company based in Los Angeles, CA. The Clixtell team is always there when needed with their reliable software. My company sees the time and service we are benefiting and saving from.

Minpunten: When first using their software, we were missing some information about Clixtell and how the product works but their team was quick to be helpful and available for our complications. Today, their system works much better and we are very happy.

van Clixtell op 5-5-2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, Daniel.
We really appreciate that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review.

• Beoordeeld op 1-5-2020
Wilson L.
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-7-2019

"Powerful tool"

Opmerkingen: Easy to use, affordable price, and really stopped the click fraud activity on my Google Ads which I suffered from

Pluspunten: As a small business I adopted the Google ad strategy to help us improve our visibility and increase our revenue, but it seemed like someone out there was picking our pockets as we were getting almost no ROI on our ads. Since we started using the Clixtell the improvements have been clear to see.

Minpunten: I and my team aren’t very techy, so we had anticipated having problems with using the tool, but it is pretty easy to use.

• Beoordeeld op 25-7-2019
Chen D.
Marketing
  • Beoordeeld op 10-5-2020

"Excellent software "

Opmerkingen: I had a good customer support representative that guided me through the process.
Clixtell is the best company of that software that I've used so far.

Pluspunten: This software gave my whole marketing experience huge value when it comes to advertising, prevents and blocks fraudulent clicks immediately. Increase ROI tremendously.
I can rest asure with giving my clients a safe advertising with best results.

Minpunten: They can definitely add some new features for other sources protection.

• Beoordeeld op 10-5-2020
Stephane G.
  • Beoordeeld op 12-5-2019

"Amazing tool, outstanding service"

Opmerkingen: Very happy to have implemented that software to all our customers accounts. As a digital marketing agency, this tool helped us to show to our clients how effective our marketing campaigns are. Calls are tracked, click fraud is monitored and blocked, so our campaigns are way more effective. Clixtell’s team is also very helpful and professional, overall, customer service is great. We only have good things to say about this software.

Pluspunten: Easy! Easy to implement and easy to use.

Minpunten: Nothing really... Every potential issue is dealt with very quickly by their team so there’s nothing we could possible complain about!

National Account Manager
1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-7-2018

"Clixtell has been a pleasure to use from the beginning, offering many powerful features. "

Pluspunten: Clixtell was easy to use right from the beginning & helped protect us from countless fraudulent clicks. It seems to use almost no resources in the background while still providing a fast and safe online workspace.

Minpunten: Initially we were unsure if Clixtell would really work as well as it was advertised. What we came to find out was that it works more effectively than we ever imagined. Had we been available to incorporate it sooner, we would have.

• Beoordeeld op 3-7-2018
Ofir Y.
Partner
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-2-2019

"The Best System in the Market"

Opmerkingen: We're a digital marketing agency and have been using Clixtell for our Adwords clients. After trying a few anti click-fraud solutions, we found Clixtell to be the best and very affordable.
Their customer support very attentive and fast to respond, which is important to allow us to provide great service to our clients.

Pluspunten: Very effective
Loved the device blocking feature
Great customer support
Extremely affordable

Minpunten: Couldn't stop some fraudulent bots, but nobody can.

• Beoordeeld op 7-2-2019
Ilan C.
Financial advisor
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-5-2020

"Excellent"

Opmerkingen: I’m extremely happy with the product and result. The investment was definitely worth it.

Pluspunten: The software blocks fraud clicks automatically and instantly. I can check live on clicks on my campaign and can track better what’s going on. In the past year the software saved me lot of money

Minpunten: It took me few days to learn the system and adjust my needs in the settings but once it’s done everything worked smoothly

van Clixtell op 11-5-2020

Thank you for the wonderful review, and for taking the time to share your feedback.

• Beoordeeld op 5-5-2020
Ariel F.
Managing Partner
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-1-2020

"Excellent Product!"

Pluspunten: The end to end solution the product provides. The combination between monitoring the activity and click fraud protection

Minpunten: I cannot think of anything I dont like about this product. It really is a great product.

• Beoordeeld op 21-1-2020
Dennis Z.
CMO
  • Beoordeeld op 6-2-2019

"Clixtell works well and offers easy IP blocking management"

Opmerkingen: After trying one of the bigger brands, we found we lost good traffic due to many false positives, and after a couple of months we switched to Clixtell. Conversions went back after the switch. Analyzing the blocked traffic we didn't find IPs that were blocked without a good reason. Management of rules and IPs is super easy.

Pluspunten: Very easy to integrate, flexible blocking rules, extensive details for each IP, the session recorder comes in handy at times.

Minpunten: Search, filters and export for the Traffic tab could be enhanced for advanced advertisers.

• Beoordeeld op 6-2-2019
Anna B.
Marketing
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-4-2020

"They saved our marketing budget"

Pluspunten: The software revealed to us the real identity of the clickers, and simply and quickly blocked all invalid traffic. Clixtell significantly improved the performance of our PPC campaigns.

Minpunten: There were none, I feel I got real value for my money.

van Clixtell op 30-4-2020

Dear Anna,
Thank you for leaving us such a great review. We're glad Clixtell helped you to stop click fraud activity in your Google Ads campaigns, our team will certainly be happy to read what you've written. We place customer experience and satisfaction as your top priority, and your review confirms the hard work we put into each day. So thank you for your kind words.

• Beoordeeld op 29-4-2020
Bethany S.
Digital Marketing Executive
Vastgoed, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-8-2019

"A amazing tool for previnting fruadent click "

Opmerkingen: Very easy user interface and customer rep. is very knowledgeable and helpful. i would like to recommend this tool to my friends.

Pluspunten: Clixtell has immensely made the job of my sales team easier thanks to its call tracking and recording, website video recording features.

Minpunten: It has made my team’s job so easy, we need to find other ways to really put them to work.

• Beoordeeld op 20-8-2019
Sara S.
PPC Marketer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-9-2019

"Effective and easy to navigate !"

Opmerkingen: Clixtell's plans are cost-effective and the site is so easy to navigate.

Pluspunten: What stands out is how user-friendly the software is. Cool and easy to navigate. The plans are also flexible and cheap considering the efficient services they provide. For small businesses like mine, this is a blessing.

Minpunten: Look the video session recorder is great but it can get boring sometimes. So is there a way to curate them to only the action parts? If there is already a way to do that, I can't seem to find it.

• Beoordeeld op 21-9-2019
Ross C.
Social Media Manager
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-8-2019

"Great solution against click fraud !!"

Opmerkingen: This tools provides a great service at a very affordable price and by using clixtell you can beat out the competition and all the click fraud activity on Google ads.

Pluspunten: The Clixtell click fraud prevention software is very proactive because it’s functionality goes beyond detecting and blocking click frauds on our AdWords campaign it also sends reports to Google so that the suspicious IPs would no longer be able to access our ads.

Minpunten: Clixtell is very cost effective and worth every bit of the investment.

• Beoordeeld op 7-8-2019
Business Owner
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-10-2018

"Best PPC Protection Service"

Opmerkingen: Perfect.

Pluspunten: Block IPs efficient and reliable. Give you infos about the frauders.

Minpunten: It does what it should and more like expected...

• Beoordeeld op 19-10-2018
Dave S.
  • Beoordeeld op 11-2-2018

"Highly recommended, great click fraud protection."

Pluspunten: Clixtell saved me a lot of money after suffering from click fraud on my Adwords campaigns. Great Customer service. Highly recommended.

Minpunten: Would love to have click fraud protection for Facebook as well, beside of that the software is very useful.

• Beoordeeld op 11-2-2018
Emily C.
Marketing Manager
Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-8-2019

"Powerful Tool"

Pluspunten: All day every day Click fraud protection offered by Clixtell is one of its many features that my company has profited from. We will recommend Clixtell to our partners and friends.

Minpunten: Absolutely brilliant AdWords security software… but price is higher than expected

• Beoordeeld op 24-8-2019
Anava B.
Marketing analyst
  • Beoordeeld op 19-4-2020

"Powerful tool"

Pluspunten: Clixtell is basically the efficient call tracking analytics and click fraud protection platform, offering the digital marketers and advertisers with a multitude of tracking, analytics, protection features. It allows marketers to achieve and maintain the transparent and safe advertising experience.

Minpunten: To add click fraud protection for Facebook ads and not just for GooGle Ads campaigns.

• Beoordeeld op 19-4-2020
Adrian H.
PPC Manager
Nutsbedrijven, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-8-2019

"Very effective tool and Saved my money"

Pluspunten: Imagine a tool that doesn’t only offer 24/7 automated click fraud prevention but also helps optimize your marketing campaigns these are the perks my firm has been enjoying since we acquired the Clixtell software. Highly recommended...

Minpunten: Clixtell should look into providing data on invalid clicks…. Oh, wait! They already do ;)

• Beoordeeld op 18-8-2019
Tammy B.
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 3-7-2019

"Excellent Click Fraud Protection-Customer Assistance"

Opmerkingen: Excellent customer assistance and product.

Pluspunten: Prevents multiple/fraud ad clicks with ease of use. Once the team set-up my campaign, I just sat back and let Clixtell do the work for me. Saved many dollars.

Minpunten: I had no idea how to set-up rules to prevent the clicks

• Beoordeeld op 3-7-2019
Omer S.
ppc promoter
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 12-5-2019

"A great tool for PPC/SEO"

Opmerkingen: clixtell is a complementary tool for measuring conversations

Pluspunten: The most advanced tool for PPC/SEO......

Minpunten: nothing, all great, Convenient interface

van Clixtell op 13-5-2019

Thank you for your review, Omer. We're glad you appreciate Clixtell and the value to your business.