Over GMass

Stel je bericht samen zoals elk ander Gmail-bericht, maar dan met de kracht van een sterke e-mailmarketingtool.

Meer informatie over GMass

They will notify you on what's happening to your mail in real time. Lastly is the customer service, which is very great.

I just noticed how it was lagging when I attempted to send 1700 within 30 minutes. However, I guess that is my fault for not spacing it out in longer intervals.

Beoordelingen van GMass

Waar voor je geld

GMass heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 950 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je GMass eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (950)

Inna
Inna
Biotechnologie, 51-200 werknemers

the best software ever

5,0 9 maanden geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Jason
Jason
President in VS
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Almost too good to share!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Steamlined and simple. No frills or unnecessary options. Doesn't feel like they're trying to trick you into paying more and more like other software.

It works and the free trial is very valuable!

Navigating the reporting is a little clunky.

Bhushan
Bhushan
Marketing Lead in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Simple Email Marketing and Monitoring Tool

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: GMass helped me send multiple campaigns with ease and this tool has a higher value proportion as it has many features for very good price. Highly recommended for startups and small businesses.

GMass is a simple online email marketing and monitoring tool, As it's been almost 7 months I started using this surprisingly I made the best use of this tool and got quality prospects using campaign reports from GMass. There are some significant features which are quite important for all marketers to understand their target audience and get higher open and conversion rates. They are: 1. Campaign Report: Here I can understand how many people have opened my mail and clicked the links inside it, this feature helped me filter my relevant target audience to generate quality leads. 2. Automated Followups: This feature saved me lot of time by scheduling followup messages to all the prospects with a customized email message with different time intervals. 3. Send as a new message: This helped me show my message to my customer without being left out in followed message in the thread, this helps marketers to use a various unique subject line with similar content to make user open the email ( A effective way to A/B test mail campaigns )

There is nothing much I didn't like about the tool but while I was running some email campaigns I have tried adding First Name script to send the emails with my customer's first name but most of the times the script didn't work and because of that some of my emails went to spam. This is the one thing I want GMass to fix.

Svend Bertil
Senior News Editor in Denemarken
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

The Ultimate Mass Mailing Solution

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, I found GMass to be a great tool for mass mailing. It's easy to use, feature-rich, and the analytics are incredibly helpful. I was able to quickly create emails and track their performance, and the reporting tools allowed me to better understand how successful my campaigns were.

GMass is a fantastic email marketing tool that makes sending mass emails simple and efficient. It has a user-friendly interface and a wide range of features that make it easy to create and customize emails. With its powerful analytics, I was able to track my campaigns and measure the effectiveness of my emails.

GMass has some downsides, such as limited customization options and the lack of support for non-Gmail accounts. Additionally, the pricing structure can be a bit confusing and the learning curve can be steep for beginners.

Business Development Manager in Slovenië

Super simple extension with useful tools for mass emailing.

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've used to outreach to potential customers.

It lives in Gmail which makes it very convenient to use at the time you need it. Also, I love the basic features included in the software such as reporting, auto follow-up for no replies. I'm most impressed by the simplicity of the software. It's got exactly what you need it without the bells and whistles. The integration with Google Drive's spreadsheet is also seamless and I haven't seen it in other similar products.

I didn't like the automatic Gmass signature in the email at the time. I've started using different mass mailing software so I'm not sure if that's still present.

Zeynel
Social Media Manager in Canada
Mediaproductie, 11-50 werknemers

GMass: The Mail Merge Tool That Does It All

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, I'm very pleased with my experience using GMass. It offers a great value for money and is easy to use. The features it provides make it a great choice for email management and I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a reliable mail merge tool.

GMass is an amazing tool for anyone looking to manage email campaigns. It's easy to use, has a great user interface, and provides an array of features to help you get the most out of your emails. It's also incredibly affordable, making it a great option for small businesses and entrepreneurs. Highly recommend!

GMass has some areas where it could improve. For instance, its reporting and analytics features are somewhat limited and could use some more robust options. Additionally, the interface could be made more intuitive for those who are less technically advanced.

Alan
Sales Manager in Bolivia
Omroepen, 201-500 werknemers

Amazing Email Marketing Tool: GMass

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, GMass is an excellent email marketing tool that I would highly recommend for any business. It is easy to use, and its automated features are incredibly useful.

GMass is an incredibly powerful and effective email marketing tool that has helped me to easily reach out to my customer base. It is really easy to use, with a great user interface and clear instructions. The automated features are extremely useful, and I could not recommend this tool more highly.

GMass can sometimes be a bit slow, which can be frustrating when you're trying to get your messages out. Additionally, its analytics tools could be improved, as they lack some of the functionality of other similar tools.

kelechi
CEO in VS
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Easy to use for a beginner with zero budget!

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

The seamless integration with the Gmail software makes GMass eye-catchy. I had zero ideas about setting up email campaigns but being able to do all of that from within my Gmail app was as easy as ice. I could easily access my GMass campaign reports from within my Gmail app! And even on a free plan, GMass allows you to behold stats of your email campaigns like knowing how many people opened and clicked on links from within your email campaigns.

Customer support is below par and slow to respond to complaints. And most of my email campaigns got flagged as spam in my contact's inbox despite using the in-built spam checker

karan
Digital Marketing Analyst in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

User Friendly tool

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with GMass has been really positive. It is an incredibly useful tool for managing email campaigns and automating follow-up sequences. It is incredibly user-friendly and makes it easy to automate complex processes. The customer service team is also incredibly helpful, providing quick and thorough responses to any questions I had.

1. Powerful and Flexible: GMass is an extremely powerful and flexible email marketing platform that allows users to create and send personalized emails quickly and easily.2. Easy to Use: GMass is easy to use and requires minimal setup. It has a simple drag-and-drop system to create emails and a variety of options for customizing campaigns.3. Automation: GMass allows users to automate their email campaigns so they can stay in touch with their customers without having to manually send out emails.4. Analytics: GMass provides detailed analytics on the performance of each email campaign so users can see what’s working and what needs to be improved.

1. Limited Features: GMass does not have as many features as some other email marketing platforms, so users may find it difficult to create more complex campaigns.2. Cost: GMass is more expensive than some other email marketing services, so it may not be the best option for small businesses with limited budgets.3. Lack of Support: GMass does not offer as much support as some other services, so users may need to rely on their own technical knowledge to troubleshoot any

Edgar
Edgar
CEO in Argentinië
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Plan mass email campaigns that include automatic follow-up emails.

Opmerkingen: More leads, more clients. Simple

For our company, GMass is the ideal solution. We can send numerous tailored emails with just a few clicks by using GMass Merge. Schedule Sends let us space out our sends so that we don't bombard our recipients, and Key Email Campaign Reports provide insightful data on the effectiveness of our campaigns. The Email Outreach and Promotions capabilities make it simple to get in touch with fresh leads and clients. GMass's feature guarantees that our emails always appear polished when sent as cold emails.

Although the user interface isn't the easiest to use, if you have a little patience, I promise you'll get one of the most powerful features for the greatest price.

Joel
Joel
Chief Executive Officer in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Wonderful Product

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have had a wonderful experience and look forward to continue using it

Its quick, easy,and painless. It is super user friendly

There is nothing i dont like about this product

Cara
Director of Growth and Development in VS
Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers

GMass is AWESOME

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had an increase of interviews since using GMass and it has helped tremendously with my recruiting efforts.

I love the automatic responses because I don't have to think about checking in with people who haven't replied back. GMass takes the work out of this step and does it for me.

I was having a problem looking like spam because I hire for multiple states and send anywhere from 1000-1500 emails weekly to candidates that have posted their resume to me. If you're not computer savvy you would have trouble figuring out how to change your domain and use the add ons that helps with this area.

Cory
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Probably the best EVER!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I can send an email to thousands of people on a whim.
I can't really do that with other platforms. it has to be planned, designed, etc.
I write like I regularly write and send it to one of my lists.

Gmass is so easy to use and collect metrics for. I think from deployment, payment, and launching your first mass email to a pre-made list could be under 5 minutes. It's so fast and easy.

Honestly, if it had more features, it might Be nicer, but it also might weigh it down a bit. The best thing about this is the simplicity, and adding more features would need to be deployed tactfully.

Kyriakos
Director in Griekenland
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best tool ever in email marketing

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Email marketing to a big list is powerful. Your emails do not go to spam folders and you have a lot of replies and sellings. I am very satisfied, Value for money

easy installation, integration with Gsuite , Google sheets, Google Drive, Google Contacts, I could install my unsubscribers from Mailchimp and uploaded in GMASS, great documentation, it is amazing. It is time saver, a really powerful tool for any business as you can personalize all the emails of your campaign and also track who opened the email. The numbers of open rate are getting higher! Thank you GMass

It needs time to set it up in the beginning for connectinf with Google sheets appropriately and find how to use the red button Gmass. But then it is a piece of cake.

Eli
CEO in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Great tool for Google Environment

5,0 5 maanden geleden

I like how I can save my past emails as template automatically, cuts down on duplicate campaign time

I don't like how the reports button in gmail is difficult to filter when you send a high volume of campaigns

Rod
Rod
Founder in Australië

Overwogen alternatieven:

Does the essentials needed for cold email outreach at a great price point

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Solves the problem of managing cold email outreach, sequences, customisation and unsubscribes all in one well priced package

Handles email sequences well. Very customisable timing of when the emails are sent, how often and how far apart.

I didn't use it for a few weeks and it 'forgot' about the last sequence I used so I had to recreate it. Might have been my error, but it works fine when I use the product regularly.

Nurul Aishah
Nurul Aishah
Personal Banker in Maleisië
Financiële dienstverlening, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

The good and the bad

5,0 vorig jaar

It's simple to set up. The directions for setting up a campaign are really simple, and the pricing is also reasonable for people who are just getting started with email marketing. Perfect for cold emailing and delivering customized emails that go straight to inboxes rather than spam drawers. With only one click, we can reach a vast audience. It's beneficial since you can schedule each follow-up ahead of time, and it keeps track of the data you specify.

I was utilizing Gmass's free plan, and I just wanted to give you a brief explanation of what they mean by 50 emails each day. It indicates that you can only send 50 emails in a campaign at a time. If you choose it, you will not be able to start the campaign with 1000 emails. So I had to get the unlimited email package. There is no way for me to go back if I fail to choose "use duplicate emails," but apart from that, it's fantastic.

Derek
COO in Rusland
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

The best in email marketing

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've worked in several Bay Area and New York startups from $0 to $2 billion also started and sold a marketing firm, thus I have used several email products this is the easiest and best in terms of simplicity, support, and execution. I can't recommend it highly enough.

It is so easy to use the importing list, sending customized messages at scale. Also, like the new feature where you can even customize attachments at scale.

Can't think of any. I really like that I can use it inside Gsuite

Photographer in VS
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Two thumbs up for Gmass

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I must say that I am impressed with the functionality of GMass, its customer support and it seems to offer a range of services that will likely fit most peoples mass emailing needs whether you're a beginner or an expert.

What I like most about Gmass is that it has transformed what was for me a daunting task of creating marketing emails and turned it into something as simple as sending a regular email in gmail, but with many more recipients! The fact that it made the task easy has allowed me to focus more on the content and message and worry less about the delivery. I found MailChimp a bit too cumbersome and MS Outlook/Word/Excel mail merge lacking in features. Gmass feels much more organic as though it has always been a part of gmail and it seems to have been integrated seamlessly with other Google apps like Drive storage. What I think is great about it is that Gmass gives any user (even the novice like me) the ability to immediately start creating credible and trusted email campaigns. For that, I give it two thumbs up.

I found creating custom tracking domain a bit tricky to set-up. I still do not know how my advanced DNS setting work, but they do. If they had a few Youtube video tutorials, it might have helped. I also wish the test email button would send an email that included a sample of the merged fields that way I know that I placed them correctly before the final send-off. Also, maybe it's just me, but I do not see a way to embed images. When you upload an image to the body of the email, it is shown as a file attachment and does not get hidden.

Nathaniel
Nathaniel
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Gotta love Gmass

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm able to automate my client contact and correspondence

The accessibility and affordability are unreal

Not being able to send follow up emails as separate emails rather than replies

Mylon Oderson
CEO / Founder in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

I had never seen anything like it prior to using Gmass

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If I were to summarize my use of the Gmass application, I would summarize it as saying that it was fun for me to use. I had never seen anything like it prior to using Gmass, it was an experiment.
For a while, I still had no idea what it was or what it did but as I continued to play with it the more it made sense to me.
I've since grown to depend upon Gmass and I would therefore recommend it to anyone doing business or running email campaigns in Gmail. Gmass is a natural and highly effective way to maximize your Gmail experiences. The Gmass application integrated into Gmail, causes Gmail to be set apart with many outstanding functions, features and benefits that cannot be achieved any other mail client and I, therefore, recommend Gmass for Gmail.

The fact that it was integrated into Gmail, it allowed me to create multiple email campaigns and track every aspect of the campaign including links.

Troubleshooting and Support; I had an issue where the application seemed to malfunction and I tried looking for a fix and but became frustrated having to search and troubleshoot.

Loretta
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

GMASS is TOPS!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: GMass allows me to reach over 1300 people with the same message in about 2 minutes. It provides me with a written record of all my transactions, beautifully detailed reports and is so easy to connect to and set up. The cost is also very reasonable and fits into my limited budget.

My favorite feature is the reports. I can easily see what I sent and when; who's opening and reading my messages; how many of my addresses need to be updated, and any automated responses. I'd have to say ease of use is equally of value to me. SO Easy!

I love everything about GMASS - don't know how you could improve it!

Estefano
Architect in Spanje
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Very practical and timesaving tool!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Eventhough, I love this tool cause allows really personalized emails if you make an effort on the quality of your recipient list, and automate the tests A/B is really great. Hope you keep improving it!!!

It saves a lot of time. When I intalled the extension the first time I thought it would be a difficult tool, but just reading a couple of their blog posts I was quickly hooked. It's simple and works with gmail, so it's great to not have to link domains etc with another "new platform" in order to have corportate email. Also the functions are so usefull.

Just a couple of issues I had: 1. the warm-up tool is sending me a lot of messages per day, and despite is supposed to dissapear after some minutes, they aren't, so I have to do it manual. 2. I don't know why but in the free plan I couldn't send any email, when I tried to send my first campaign of 20 recipients in 1 day (when limit is 50 per 24h), the app didn't allow me, I had to choose a paid plan, so I did cause I wanted to try it. And 3. Using the paid plan is great, but the statistics of the campaigns are not accurate, I received some bounce emails from the campaign and it is not appearing on the board.

Richard
Business owner in Nieuw-Zeeland
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

GMass has changed the game for me!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It allows me to personalise bulk email campaigns and get about a 60% open rate. Because it is personal (assuming the text is great) I'm finding that people are replying with interest. Importantly it make sense to me!!

It allows me to stay within Google (Sheets and email). It’s really easy to set up and use. I can send personalised emails specific to each type of contact. GMass sends me reports of number of emails open, links clicked, etc. My open rate is around 60% which is insane! GMass effortlessly handles email bounces and unsubscribes. But here’s the kicker … it allows me to set up auto-followups! This means that a few days after I send an email, if the recipient has not opened it they receive a polite reminder email (which pushes their unopened email to the top of their inbox). Then, a few days later, if they still haven’t opened it they receive another polite reminder. What is super-impressive is that I’m receiving considered email replies from contacts as a result of the auto-reminder emails - even though I do not ask for a reply! (I have never received replies like this from bulk emails before) Importantly, the replies are to an individual (not bulk) email, which make managing the replies super easy. (Auto response emails can also be triggered by non-clicks and non-replies - which I have not had a reason to use yet but will soon.) And their support os 5-star!

I have nothing negative to write about GMass. Thus far it has ticked all the boxes for me.

Jeffrey
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best Email Marketing Solution

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I've been using GMass for more than 5 years and have had many clients use it for their marketing.

The perfect alternative is you don't want to be held hostage by the popular autoresponders online. With GMass, I have the freedom to send any message to my list at anytime so I'm in total control.

It doesn't have all the features you'll find with the popular autoresponders online but the developer is always adding new features.

Mo
Mo
Content Writer & Social Media Manager in VS
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers

Integrates Well into GSuite

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: GMass is fantastic to see if clients open emails, and it also is handy to email small groups of clients. I highly recommend trying this feature.

Pro 1: has a great free version to try out Pro 2: Reliable delivery

Con 1: Sometimes throws an error when clicking the Mail Now button, so I schedule the email to go out in a few minutes Con 2: Would like to use it other browsers, not just Chrome (it's a Chrome extension)