Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over GMass

Stel je bericht samen zoals elk ander Gmail-bericht, maar dan met de kracht van een sterke e-mailmarketingtool.

Meer informatie over GMass

They will notify you on what's happening to your mail in real time. Lastly is the customer service, which is very great.

I just noticed how it was lagging when I attempted to send 1700 within 30 minutes. However, I guess that is my fault for not spacing it out in longer intervals.

Beoordelingen van GMass

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

GMass heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.139 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je GMass eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.139)

Inna
Inna
Biotechnologie, 51-200 werknemers

the best software ever

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Paul
Paul
President in VS
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

GMass Makes Email Simple

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I've been very pleased with the flexibility of the GMass tool. Their support is quick to respond. Also, the pricing is beyond reasonable.

I love the simplicity of the GMass tool. I integrate with my database of members to be able to share regular communication at the click of a button.

Nothing. It's a simple product that packs a punch.

Anastasia
Talent Partner in Oekraïne
Human Resources, Zelfstandig ondernemer

great productivity tool

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: GMass has made my email outreach efforts more efficient, effective, and rewarding. It's a valuable tool that has significantly benefited my recruitment process.

GMass is solving the problem of managing large-scale email campaigns effectively. With its Gwarm feature, I can send personalized emails to a large number of prospects without any fear of my Gmail account being blocked or suspended. This has been a game-changer for my recruitment outreach campaigns.The service allows me to set up auto follow-up campaigns, ensuring that my emails aren't lost in crowded inboxes. The insightful analytics provided by GMass also helps me track the performance of my campaigns and make data-driven decisions to improve engagement.Using GMass has saved me time and helped me reach a wider audience and increased my chances of connecting with potential candidates.

Honestly, I haven't encountered anything that I dislike about GMass so far. My experience with the service has been overwhelmingly positive. The features are intuitive and easy to use, and the results have been fantastic. I appreciate how seamless and efficient GMass makes my email campaigns. Keep up the great work!

Allen
Allen
President in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Easy Campaign Management fior GMail

3,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

It's a low cost way to send effective and efficient campiangs from inside GMail without all the cutting/pasting

it's complicated to startup and use, but it has alot of documentation and videos available to help

Ariz
Director in VS
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great product for the price.

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's Great! It lets us do all of our email marketing and course email management.

It's easy to set up and use. It also works quite well and has lots of functionality that other email systems don't.

I wish it had a more "app-like" interface. Right now, everything sits inside Gmail, so it's not as intuitive as you would hope.

Jonathan
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Simple and Easy to Implement

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Love it. Simple and easy to use tool for what it is.

The email verification tool that automatically runs when you add a google sheet with email addresses.

Just the natural limitations it has to work with inside gmail... 400-500 emails a day is not really a "Campaign" in the current state of email marketing.

Nash
CEO in Hongkong
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers

Best investment for small to medium sized businesses

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I covered the cost of Gmass for the next 10 years in the first 2 weeks of use.

Works inside Gsuite and is very user friendly and easy to set up.

Took me a while to find the instructions on how to use it but once I found it, it was easy.

Donald
Chief Acquisitions Officer in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Gmass for the startup businessman

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very positive. Once I understood the basics, it became very easy.

Fast and easy to use. Big help for staying on track.

Any product takes a minute for the user to become familiar, and Gmass is no exception.

Vernaye
Project Manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Simple to set up. Simple to use.

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

It took no time at all to get started. I was able to get up and running without any help, and the one question I had, I was able to get support for very quickly.

No cons, I'm exceptionally happy with the program as it is.

Tina
Author in Roemenië
Publiceren, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Good email marketing software depending on your needs

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The feeling at the end is that it's a just-right option among other email marketing software.

It was very easy to use and to connect to my existing Gmail account. Deliverability excellent.

The interface was quite cluttered compared to other email marketing software. The price isn't exactly what I was looking for.

Christopher
Sales Specialist in VS
Halfgeleiders, 11-50 werknemers

Great Product for Sending out Bulk Emails

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Its been great and is is saving me so much time to get back to the more important things like deals and money.

I liked the ability to save myself time by sending bulk emails.

I wish it wasn't on google spreadsheets but thats about it.

Cara
Director of Growth and Development in VS
Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers

GMass is AWESOME

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had an increase of interviews since using GMass and it has helped tremendously with my recruiting efforts.

I love the automatic responses because I don't have to think about checking in with people who haven't replied back. GMass takes the work out of this step and does it for me.

I was having a problem looking like spam because I hire for multiple states and send anywhere from 1000-1500 emails weekly to candidates that have posted their resume to me. If you're not computer savvy you would have trouble figuring out how to change your domain and use the add ons that helps with this area.

Cory
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Probably the best EVER!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I can send an email to thousands of people on a whim.
I can't really do that with other platforms. it has to be planned, designed, etc.
I write like I regularly write and send it to one of my lists.

Gmass is so easy to use and collect metrics for. I think from deployment, payment, and launching your first mass email to a pre-made list could be under 5 minutes. It's so fast and easy.

Honestly, if it had more features, it might Be nicer, but it also might weigh it down a bit. The best thing about this is the simplicity, and adding more features would need to be deployed tactfully.

Kate
Marketing in VS
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers

Will continue to use

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using mailchimp, but despite its nice design features, its email sending features are not nearly as detailed or as user-friendly as GMASS's. What I like about GMASS is that it allows for pausing between emails, email verification, and auto follow-up. And I love that you can plug a spreadsheet of contacts into it seamlessly. If emails are blocked, GMASS tells you why with an error code, which is great for problem solving. I'm a fan and will continue to use!

The price is a little steep in my book, but I'll continue to use

Nurul Aishah
Nurul Aishah
Personal Banker in Maleisië
Financiële dienstverlening, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

The good and the bad

5,0 2 jaar geleden

It's simple to set up. The directions for setting up a campaign are really simple, and the pricing is also reasonable for people who are just getting started with email marketing. Perfect for cold emailing and delivering customized emails that go straight to inboxes rather than spam drawers. With only one click, we can reach a vast audience. It's beneficial since you can schedule each follow-up ahead of time, and it keeps track of the data you specify.

I was utilizing Gmass's free plan, and I just wanted to give you a brief explanation of what they mean by 50 emails each day. It indicates that you can only send 50 emails in a campaign at a time. If you choose it, you will not be able to start the campaign with 1000 emails. So I had to get the unlimited email package. There is no way for me to go back if I fail to choose "use duplicate emails," but apart from that, it's fantastic.

Mina
Jester in VS
Sport, 51-200 werknemers

Tennis team

5,0 3 jaar geleden

I organize a large tennis tournament every week and had been using gmail and my Google Contacts to communicate with everyone. All of a sudden all 106 email were bouncing back. I thought it might be due to the large size of the photo attachments so I reduced those and also dropped the number of recipients to under 100. That still did not work. I searched for answers and apparently if just 1 person marks your email as spam, servers will reject all of them. In my research I came across this Chrome add on named GMass. Reviews were great and since I wasn't doing any marketing, I purchased the minimal plan which does everything I need and more. I am beyond satisfied! I can now write and attach actual size photos (so people can print them) without worrying about hearing the dreadful ding, ding, ding, of emails getting blocked and coming back. GMass was very easy to install and has worked perfectly. I haven't needed to contact support but I'm sure help is available. I recommend this product very highly. It has simplified all my group emails and it also keeps everyone unable to "reply all" which is a blessing! I am a very happy customer. Thanks GMass!!

No Cons. It is very useful. Definitely helps with not getting bouncing emails. Makes contacting everyone and getting/tracking responses quite easy, even for a novice with mass emailing

karan
Digital Marketing Analyst in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

User Friendly tool

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with GMass has been really positive. It is an incredibly useful tool for managing email campaigns and automating follow-up sequences. It is incredibly user-friendly and makes it easy to automate complex processes. The customer service team is also incredibly helpful, providing quick and thorough responses to any questions I had.

1. Powerful and Flexible: GMass is an extremely powerful and flexible email marketing platform that allows users to create and send personalized emails quickly and easily.2. Easy to Use: GMass is easy to use and requires minimal setup. It has a simple drag-and-drop system to create emails and a variety of options for customizing campaigns.3. Automation: GMass allows users to automate their email campaigns so they can stay in touch with their customers without having to manually send out emails.4. Analytics: GMass provides detailed analytics on the performance of each email campaign so users can see what’s working and what needs to be improved.

1. Limited Features: GMass does not have as many features as some other email marketing platforms, so users may find it difficult to create more complex campaigns.2. Cost: GMass is more expensive than some other email marketing services, so it may not be the best option for small businesses with limited budgets.3. Lack of Support: GMass does not offer as much support as some other services, so users may need to rely on their own technical knowledge to troubleshoot any

Fadiah
Fadiah
Human Resources Assistant in Maleisië
Bankwezen, 10.000+ werknemers

Easy email tracker

5,0 3 jaar geleden

GMass was extremely beneficial to me. It was simple to use and saved us a load of effort. The cost is fairly reasonable for what you receive. It works well with Gmail and Google Sheets, which is fantastic. I also like how I can easily import a CSV of contacts to the software.

The report generated could be improved by displaying specifically what follow-ups are planned and the substance of those follow-ups. Also, having a tool to alter and modify any automatic follow-up scripts would be fantastic and be very useful for me to manage the email better.

Anirudh
Cofounder/Sales in India
Marktonderzoek, 2-10 werknemers

Best Email Marketing Tool in the market

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am really happy with the current tool and would definitely continue using GMass for the foreseeable future.

GMass is an amazing tool that makes life easy with the wonderful CRM along with the tool. It is easy to monitor the campaigns as well as the live stats of the campaigns currently live and ongoing. The dashboard is an amazing addition to view all the campaigns along with the stats of each campaign such as replies, clicks, blocks, etc. which we can access directly from the dashboard instead of searching from the long list of emails received.

A few cons for which I docked a star from the 5-star review I thought of giving are: I would have lived a calendar with the dates of the campaigns and follow-ups so that it would be helpful to plan other campaigns and follow-ups accordingly. The email verifier sometimes verifies mail ids as valid whereas they sometimes get bounced back saying that the email is invalid or does not exist. When I pause a campaign follow-up for a day so that I can run another campaign, the paused campaign expires/ends without sending a follow-up or an option to unpause as the date is passed. It would be helpful if we can add a follow-up later to an email that we sent without enabling a follow-up as sometimes mistakes happen and we send emails without enabling a follow-up and there is no way to redeem ourselves. I'm not sure if these are already available and I'm not aware of them as I keep learning new things in GMass every day. I'm sure that the GMass team will take these things into consideration and improve the tool to make it the best in the market.

Nathaniel
Nathaniel
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Gotta love Gmass

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm able to automate my client contact and correspondence

The accessibility and affordability are unreal

Not being able to send follow up emails as separate emails rather than replies

Madhanraj
Madhanraj
Business Development Manager in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Valuable Asset with Exceptional Support Team Despite Some Limitations

4,0 12 maanden geleden

I have been utilizing the GMass tool for over five years, and it has proven to be a valuable asset for sending mass emails through our Gmail account. Despite these limitations, I would like to give five stars to the exceptional external support team that has been very helpful in addressing my queries and concerns.

I have encountered some issues, such as emails landing in spam when sent through Sendgrid and follow-ups not being sent at the scheduled time. We cannot customize the followup emails and can insert attributes in the email

Max
President in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

<3 Gmass!

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: <3 Gmass. It's not as easy or as intuitive of the other name-brand email marketing providers, but for the price, flexibility, and no-nonsense, do as I tell it to email marketing power, I really appreciate it. I love how customizable it is, how powerful it is as getting emails to customers' inboxes, and each year it gets better and better. New features are constantly being rolled out, and it gets easier and easier to use. It's definitely an important tool in our email marketing arsenal.

Good deliverability, relatively quick to send out emails, powerful features for a low price.

A little confusing/involved to setup, not as intuitive or easy as other email marketing providers, requires a lot of "back end" setting up to send.

Head Roaster & Green Buyer in VS
Voedselproductie, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to launch, reliable

5,0 7 maanden geleden

How easy it was to quickly launch. Our first email campaign went out the day after we installed.

Pricing, lack of templates. We're a small company, with lots of B2B customers. None of us are designers, so a template gallery would be nice.

Apurva
Organizing committee in India
Evenementenbureaus, 11-50 werknemers

Best Software for email marketing

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Ease of use, it is super easy to use, as easy as using Gmail

The Gmail sending limit that the same as the Gmass sending limit

Alex
business development manager in VK
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I love GMASS - It's made me over 20,000 pounds

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Very easy to use and I would recommend to anyone.

the automation features are so useful and the follow up features and incredibly powerful.

nothing, I haven't had any issues with it.

Maanvir
Owner in India
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

It's really usefull for all of your email marketing needs!

5,0 vorig jaar

GMass is a great tool for all of your email marketing needs. Whether it is cold outreach, promotional emails or newsletters distributions, my work is running on complete automation. It saves a lot of time.

As of now, I do not feel like there are any cons with the tool. Everything is going smoothly for me.