FACTS reviews

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over FACTS

We offer solutions that integrate both carrier management and freight broker operations with over 20 essential components to succeed.

Meer informatie over FACTS

3 reviews worden weergegeven

Faith W.
Accounts payable processor
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 28-10-2020

"FACTS everyday"

Opmerkingen: The benefits far outweigh the negatives and I think our overall usage experience only improves as we learn more about the software through use. I think we are only scratching the surface on what is available and the more we get used to and familiar with the software the more helpful it will be.

Pluspunten: I personally like this software. I only used the preceeding software RenWeb for a short time and found FACTS to be far better for ease of use and accessibility of information. That is the only school management software I have to compare it to. I like that I am able to find needed information on all students, active or not and easily navigate between information screens. I also like the report manager which allows for many types of reports and easily exports to Excel for working with data. I find it to be very helpful.

Minpunten: There are always areas that could be improved upon and I believe the developers are pretty good about addressing areas they are made aware of from users. One thing I really dislike is the link/unlink system. It is not very consistent and I have had alot of "glitches" when trying to make changes to families particularly blended families. For the most part Link works but is still a little questionable when attempting to make changes.

• Beoordeeld op 28-10-2020
Logistics Coordinator
Outsourcing/Offshoring
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 7-3-2018

"I normally use it to verify loads and provide updates for each of them when they are in transit."

Pluspunten: What I like the most is that is very easy to use and information is available. When you log in, the software provide a range of options where you can look and go depending on what you are going to work with. It has the posibility to find loads using different methods.

Minpunten: What I least like about the software is the interface, it looks old and some information cannot be copy and paste on different fields.

• Beoordeeld op 7-3-2018
Showroom Consultant
Groothandel, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-12-2017

"It is pretty straightforward"

Opmerkingen: My company uses it across the whole system, and so it's definitely necessary for me to use.

Pluspunten: I do like that I can see the menus clearly. The commands are repetitive and I have learned a lot of it by heart. There are definitely some parts I haven't utilized yet.

Minpunten: I wish it was more updated visually, it feels a little bit like an 80s style interface. This is not something that effects how I use the program though!

• Beoordeeld op 12-12-2017