Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Adobe XD

On-premises UX-tool voor bedrijven die helpt om ontwerpen voor web en mobiel te maken via prototyping, delen, samenwerking en meer.

Meer informatie over Adobe XD

It can be designed very easily, its interface is totally friendly and it is very pleasant to use. It integrates very easily into the entire adobe suite.

Beoordelingen van Adobe XD

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Adobe XD heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.066 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Adobe XD eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.066)

Co-Founder
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Great Tool For Prototyping

4,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Husam
Husam
Graphic Design in Jordanië
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

The ideal way to achieve a smooth user interface design starts from here.

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I trusted this program to create a responsive design This allows me to create, edit and delete custom artboards I can use a set of sized templates to create a responsive website in no time. Additionally, when you change a desktop project your modifications will be applied to the mobile version by default and I am impressed.

It can be accessed from anywhere whether from desktop computers, laptops or smartphones, in addition to its distinctive role in using a variety of frames, diagrams, prototypes, symbols, images and fonts that help me create more smooth and creative models.

Some processes can be slow It may take time to select all the elements and drag and drop them into the program Additionally it is difficult to rearrange flowcharts quickly.

Parwinder
Parwinder
UX/UI Designer in India

Best Software for Creating UX Flows, Prototypes, Mobile apps and Icons

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am using Adobe XD for UX Designing since 2017. It was a great experience for me. It didn't take much time and effort to learn this. Now I can create anything in Adobe XD. Animating a prototype whether it's a Website or Mobile App is my favorite thing. I used Figma Also but, Adobe XD is one step ahead in my case. I can directly edit an image from Adobe XD to Photoshop which makes it different from other applications around.

Adobe XD stand in one of the most using UX Tools. Adobe did really a good job by creating this. Let me share my experience with Adobe XD: 1) It's very light, fast, and easy to use. 2) Working on multiple artboards and animating them while prototyping is an awesome feature. 3) Adobe XD is very good at managing assets, layers, and components. 4) Support for Cloud is outstanding. there are many more features...

1) Sometimes, it gets closed automattically. I am not sure if the problem is on my end or not. 2) Pen tool can be improved a little bit. 3) Too much use of the artboards can lead to a laggy environment.

Jakub
Designer/Founder in Tsjechië
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Going in the right direction

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Being fast and quick to use I liked it. XD missed me at the moment, they did not provided an option to set text to UpperCase (it's there already) or choosing assets form a shared Adobe library. From a mature product aimed at the professional audience one would expect these detail to be polished from the very beginning.

Being a part of the Adobe Creative Cloud it was a no-brainer to test XD. The integration with other applications from the Adobe suite is a great help as you do not have to think about transferring assets from one app to another. It just works and is super quick/responsive. Also the easy to use option to share a prototype with the client or anyone else, hosted in the cloud, is a great help. Another very cool thing is Auto-animate which simple and nicely working.

The app is still in development and I miss comprehensive variants of components/symbols. You may create components, but not their states. Or not as easy as in other applications. Sometimes it can get a little messy when overriding component content and the integration with Adobe library is weak.

Faz
Faz
Head of Product in VK
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

XD was good for Brickflow

4,0 3 maanden geleden

The deployment and pick up of CSS is great for devs the dynamic dimension changing is super helpful too

Its becoming dates and tools on included are being limited. Not all fonts come as standard and need to be downloaded and limited AI features

Jason
Jason
Web Designer in VS
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

I have distanced from Adobe, but this tool is great

5,0 5 jaar geleden

This is a really well made UI prototyping tool. Adobe has done quite a good job with this. The best part is that it's completely free to use it, the only thing that you have to pay for is multiple published prototypes at a time. I'm okay with just one, and prefer to control my own files anyway. I really like that this is not browser-based, I hate that so many new design tools are browser based as they do not perform well and are generally buggy, plus they generally tie you into their system, you can't control your own files. Worst, you can't do anything offline. Native is absolutely the way to go for this sort of thing.

It's lacking a dark mode. This is suuuuuuper annoying to me, especially since Adobe tools have generally been dark mode by default for years. It is also a pain to access plugins, they need to improve the interface for that or let plugins add their own interface. Would also like to see scroll areas and some other features, but can't fault them too bad as the tool is fairly new and they are regularly adding highly requested features.

Ngala Emmanuel
Ngala Emmanuel
Web Designer in Kameroen
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

It's a powerful tool for design consistency and great workflow

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Adobe XD helps to save time on work and enables me to add awesome animations to my projects. It's a better way for me to learn while doing.

I use Adobe XD for web design and user experience purposes. For me, it's a great tool because it's time-saving and quality-driven.I use it to create web page user interfaces. It's pretty simple and offers more extensive features as compared to if I had to work only with website builders (that are somewhat limited).After creating the user interface, I export them in individual elements such as PNG or JPG files and sometimes PDF (for the entire page) which I use directly into WordPress using Elementor.It's an innovative way for me to get projects done on time whenever I feel they're bulky and I'm somehow pressurised by customers.Adobe XD empowers my designs with powerful animations that I could realize using extra tools like GSAP or similar alternatives.It's ease-of-use and versatility makes it one of my most recommended software for both web design and web development.

Like any other Adobe product, XD can sometimes be challenging - with its extensive features, it can appear to be hard to learn and adapt to but with time, everything is because of a child's play.

Kevin
Product manager in VK
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Very good software for web development

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Easy to use. I use it for creating wireframes mostly and also work in collaboration with designers and developers for specifications.

I believe the software is being depreciated. There was an issue with some police sizes not representing an actual size when on the website.

My web designer

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: it offers a range of functions for animating shapes and saves a lot of time

It's an easy-to-use tool that lets you design websites and application interfaces, and it offers several features, including the iphone format.

It's a tool with several functions, and its interface needs to be improved ergonomically, since it has several functions

Nicole
Owner in Frankrijk
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great for beginners to web design

4,0 2 maanden geleden

I appreciate how easy it is to use. Compared to other website design and prototyping products, it's the best introductory software with just enough options to properly test and yet simple enough for anyone to learn and learn quickly.

It does have limited abilities and functionalities, especially compared to others but to be fair, that's part of the appeal.

Madeby
Designer in Tsjechië

Adobe XD compared to Figma

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

In adobe XD I like the connectivity with other Adobe products.

This tool has some troubles compared to fresher Figma with more functionalities. Also the prototyping is troublesome.

Davide
Front-end developer in Italië

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A very good player in interaction design tools battle

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience is positive. I needed a lot to abandon Sketch in favour of Adobe XD, but now that it shares a lot of the features of these kinds of products I'm quite happy. The problem that I see is that maybe one day it will require a payment. However, if you are paying the Creative Suite it is not a problem. In addition to that, nowadays we have a lot of interaction design tools and no one will reign forever: eventually you could switch to another option.

It's not a secret: one of the most important and appreciated feature of Adobe XD is its price. Until 1 year ago it was not able to compete with Sketch and the other tools in the interaction design field. However, in these days Adobe XD offers almost the same functionalities as its competitors: saving in the cloud, a pretty good prototyping tool with the opportunity to share a prototype link, the use of symbols and styles, a decent vector pen. The auto animate feature makes incredibly easy to create simple functional prototypes. Moreover, nowadays the integration with others applications of the Adobe Creative Suite works pretty well. Last but not least: I find that its performances are quite good, compared to similar software.

I find frustrating that Adobe XD doesn't integrate a minimum of bitmap editing features. While in Sketch and others software like that you rarely need to use another application, whit Adobe XD it's different. Obviously it makes sense, having Photoshop in the Creative Suite, but I believe that some integrations could boost the productivity. Moreover, I would like to have a customizable toolbar. Some functionalities, for example the Layout toggle, are not so accessible with the mouse and you must remember a lot of shortcuts.

Tony
Sr. Graphic Designer in VS

Industry standard for UI/UX design

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with Adobe XD was great, it helps me get my job done fast and smoothly, it is also free and available offline so I can work anytime anywhere.

I like the powerful and easy to use features that was bundled with the software. It includes everything I need to design and setup wireframe as well as try out my design instantly without install any other component. The software is easy to use and learn, the user interface is straightforward and simple. If you are already a user from other software from Adobe, you will finds Adobe XD have a similar feels to the software you used.

Since this is a free software, it comes with some limitation such as there is no way to transfer your prototype or wireframe into an official design because the software is only for develop wireframe/prototype and it is not for coding so if you are satisfied with your wireframe/prototype you needs another software to coding your work into a real website or mobile app design.

Jose
Development in Ecuador
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The best software interface designer

5,0 3 jaar geleden

In my opinion its the best software for interface design and user experience. You can create flows, vectors, animations and design systems. It's very simple to use, also it doesn't require so many resources. For me its much better than Figma

I think there can be more plugins and more free collaborators.

Megan
Co-owner & COO in VS
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

AdobeXD Changed the Way We Design Websites—For the Better

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Adobe XD has been an invaluable web design tool for our business. It's much easier to use than many of the other, similar software out there and already comes with our Adobe CC subscription, making it a no-brainer!

I love how Adobe XD was so easy to learn to use! Since I was already very familiar with Adobe's other software, learning Adobe XD was a breeze. It allows us to create highly functional and beautifully designed websites for our clients, while saving us a lot of time!

As Adobe XD continues to update, I'm sure there will continue to be more and more features. Increased functionality with its prototyping abilities is one area where I'd love to see continued improvements.

Amy
Amy
UX+UI Designer in VK

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Excellent bit of kit - it's my go to as a UX+UI designer

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good, would highly recommend and would roll out for a larger team. Could do with a better development platform.

Love how scalable and quick everything is. Really intuitive to what I need it to do and switching out content is a dream. Compared to other softwares, this one really speeds up my process and is my go to.

Expensive. Costs a lot and dislike that it's subscription only. I like Sketch's plan where you pay a set year fee, if you want ongoing support and updates then you pay for another year. Dislike that there isn't a strong component structure like Sketch. No ability to add new pages like in Sketch. The XD Development platform is poor at best. You can't push up singular dartboards - you have to push up all which is horrendously inconvenient. Artboard isn't infinite. Collaboration is clunky - constantly tells me I don't have enough space to collaborate

Prototyping UI at best!

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it has made mine and my client visualization better by seeing and interacting with the site before the development phase.

1. An everything suite for all your Ui/Ux needs. 2. Adobe XD includes artboards which is one of the best element needed for creating different pages for your website or mobile UI. 3.Shared assets makes your work easier by just compiling all your common elements of a design into a pallete and one change to the element can change throughout the project. 4.Prototyping is extremely easy, just a flip to prototype mode and easy as dragging elements and linking each other. 5. Live preview: If you are using an MacBook for adobe xd, it includes an awesome feature for live preview for prototype on your iPhone. 6.Repeat Grid : One of the best features in adobe xd thaat lets you repeat elements either horizontally or vertically inspite of you repeatedly copying and pasting. 7.Perfomance: Opening an XD file is as quick as a fox.Even the interracting with interface is extremely easy and fluent.

1.Live preview is only available for IOS devices which is a great disadvantage for windows users. You have to upload the UI on your creative cloud then only you can see your work on your android device. 2. Animations is still in progress as it is not introduced in adobe xd but company states to soon release animation in Adobe XD itself. 3. Many features are needed which are either in development or introduced but not good to be used by professionals. 4. Heavy vectors can sometimes make Adobe Xd crash.

Animatie, 11-50 werknemers

Adobe XD Helped us to make amazing Prototypes

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are recently got into UI/UX Design, and adobe xd helped us to build some really good prototypes for projects like music app, food ordering app, stock exchange and eCommerce, we can create almost every kind of app design by using adobe xd tool, there is some work that needed to be done of built-in animation. we create websites and app mockups with adobe XD and the benefit is we can create industry standard work with help of adobe XD, so i will definitely recommend the use of Adobe XD to those who want to get into UI/UX Design

Adobe xd is helpful when we are working on creating a user interface and user experience design; for an upcoming App idea, it helps us to visualize the app before its made it helps to prototype the working of an app which gives us a better idea how app will look before the development team starts building it, it is filled with all the functions that is needed to create a design, we can design and make a prototype, we can integrate it with adobe creative suite which is helpful in getting all designs solution at one place. Adobe xd can is useful in creating web and mobile app prototypes. we can add plugins which is really good thing.

It supports plugins, but that's very limited in front of sketch and it is difficult to do advance animation of a prototype in adobe xd; apart from that it is a perfect tool for all the design need and it has some predefined presets which we can use, so it's good. the interface of adobe XD is difficult for beginners so if someone who is new to adobe XD might need some proper tutorials and course to learn the interface once you get used to it is easy to work. there is some issues when testing our projects into android devices

Patrick
Patrick
Web developer in Nigeria
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Awesome software for web design

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Adobe XD is a life saver when it comes to wireframing websites for my clients to approve first, before jumping in to code.

When I started out as a frontend web developer, I needed to know how to create designs with softwares, I found photoshop to be too complex, but when I came across Adobe XD, it was life changing.I like how simple the user interface is. Adobe XD is very easy to use. It has a lesser number of tools but they get the job done pretty well.I like that it allows integration with certain services and its support for plugins, goes on to further make work quite easier.Prototyping is also very easy to do, and there are lots of learning materials available on the Internet.

It needs more export and collaboration option.

Abid
Abid
Manager Operations in Pakistan
Bankwezen, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Incredible and Professional Tool For UI/UX Design

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: According to my experience, this is the best UI/UX design tool. My overall experience with Adobe XD is really nice and good because I always create my website and application designs in the Adobe XD. I am really satisfied with the vector drawing tools. I always resize a group of components or objects for different screens and dimensions. The features of this software are really incredible for me because the software has helped me to design a lot of good things.

Adobe XD is an incredible and professional platform that allows users to create the design for mobile applications, websites, voice interfaces, games, and more. The software dashboard is really easy to use. With Adobe XD you can create stunning and beautiful designs for your websites and apps. Between different elements, you can create animations. You can share the design with your friends, team, and clients so they can check your design expertise and they can give feedback to you. You can also export your designs for the After effects.

No doubt, Adobe XD is one of the best Adobe products. According to my experience, there should be more external additional plugins for the beginners, so they can easily apply a lot of more things. Even these plugins can be useful for advanced users. I really love and like all other features of Adobe XD.

Houyamne
Houyamne
UI designer in Kameroen
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

It's worth it!

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's great for prototyping in particular. I highly recommend Adobe XD

It's the ideal tool for creating App design & web design mockups, prototyping, and wireframing.- It offers brainstorming layouts design features- easy to import and export data- easily customizable fields- Vision gratifying color palettes and typography- Flexible workflow with adjustable workspace assets- Large integration versatility- Files can be used with Visual Studio code- Constant feature updates & improvements are made- Large and proactive community support- Clean user interface (I love how alike all the Adobe Product interfaces look)- Flexible sharing & collaboration affinity- Responsive workspace with a none-buggy editor-adequate design visualization

- Can sometimes be hard to grasp and master (especially for newbies)- Subscriptions can be highHowever, Switching to Figma doesn't mean that Adobe XD is not worth it, it was just my preference as I find Figma way to amazing than XD.

Marlyn
Marlyn
Marketing Operations Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Design without having so much knowledge

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Adobe XD allows me to have a view of the applications that I am designing not only for desktop view but also to see how the web application would look on a mobile device and a Tablet, in addition, this application allows us to work collaboratively with other colleagues helping To speed up our projects and be aware of new modifications from other teams, this application also allows us to improve our prototypes in an easy way and without being a programming expert.

I like Adobe XD because it is software that facilitates design of applications for the web, it is a fast tool, I like that I can make designs for different devices and for different types of screen sizes. Adobe XD shows the design in real time, the integration with other software from the adobe range is good such as, Photoshop, Balsamiq, Sketch, Adobe XD allows you to change images, decide colors, modify some shapes, this application allows you to edit, modify, making changes to a UX design is easy, and doesn't require as much programming knowledge.

Something negative about Adobe XD is that, being a relatively new software in the design range, today it does not have a large community behind it, this makes its learning curve a little longer.

Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

A great UI/UX tool for UI/UX Designers

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Adobe VD has been a great UI/UX tool for designing Web Pages for our Clients and demonstrating our designs.

The prototyping feature is the best as we can showcase our design flow to our clients before going to development.

A better optimized web version would make it better. It would be nice to have the design in multiple devices at once and not having to download the app in each device we have to view the designs in.

Isis Arnaud
CEO in Kameroen
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

One of the most powerful solution for prototyping material, UX, App and Webdesign

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Adobe XD is very intuitive and easy to pick up. Even if you are not a designer at all and have only been using wireframe tools like Balsamiq, I am willing to bet that you’ll pick up the basics within a few days and be off to the races on your first project!

Is good to see that Adobe has finally developed a tool based on UX & UI design. It’s similar to Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop but without the bloat. They are finally putting UX and UI designers first with this tool and building a competitor to Sketch. The Artboard feature of Adobe XD is cool. It is also interesting because the same Adobe XD project helps you to build screens for different platforms (e.g. smartphone + web). I really like the prototyping feature. The software lets you collaborate and give feedback to each other. Because design has a lot of subjective parts to it, this is a great feature for people to give feedback in a collaborative approach.

It’s a little annoying that there aren’t any text editing options. For example, there is no underline option; instead, you must draw each underlines with a stroke. That means you then have to select and group the text with the underline when you want to duplicate or move that element around. It’s weird, and it slows me down. The same is true when changing text to, say, all capital letters, title casing, or anything similar.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Design Manager in VS
Design en ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

A nice updated tool to work

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with the program over the years has been satisfactory, I know there have been cons since I started using it, but the pros I think highlight its usability.
They have paid attention to the needs of the users, since I have seen improvements in the presentation and in startup aspects that are really appreciated although I would like to see more. I think they can give more.

If we talk about positive things that this program has, they are the new updates that allow my workbench at a glance in the program to allow me to organize and find at a glance everything I need, allowing me to design more workbench prototypes combined with autoanimate . In the company we work a lot with 3d animations and this program makes the implementation and transformation of logos or shapes easy to 3d

I think that there are several areas of displacement to my liking, since I like to move quickly, on the other hand, with the teams we sometimes work in night shifts and screen backup options for day and controlling the night theme at night would help to blend in. for work in a better way.

Erik
Graphic Designer in VS
Beveiliging en opsporing, 11-50 werknemers

A valuable tool for designing and prototyping

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am able to share and collaborate on my design projects via Adobe Creative Cloud so other members of my team can see changes in real time and make notes and edits as needed.

I am grateful to Adobe for having a web design platform available within the Adobe suite. The interface is very clean - similar to Sketch. You can directly export to Zeplin with its own shortcut which is incredibly useful for sharing design specs, swatches, and asset guidelines automatically for coding purposes. Also being able to copy assets from Illustrator is incredibly useful even though the assets don't import correctly all the time.

You can not directly export to Sketch or save files in Sketch format. This is a HUGE problem. Adobe has the capability to implement this feature and simply refuses. I understand they don't want to cater to other platforms, but it is a necessity to be able to work with Mac designers as Sketch is the standard for Apple users. Importing assets from Illustrator or copying assets from Sketch files creates issues. The responsive sizing is less than ideal as it tends to warp assets and bend vector paths in odd ways. Designing within XD is fine but it doesn't seem to play well with others (even within the Adobe suite) making it my last line or defense when executing projects under Lunacy by Icons8, Zeplin, Invisionapp, and Sketch.