Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over ZoomInfo Sales

Cloudgebaseerde oplossing die bedrijven helpt bij het verbeteren van marketingactiviteiten met databasebeheer, taaktoewijzing en meer.

Meer informatie over ZoomInfo Sales

User friendly- Good lead enrichment- Good customer support.

So I'm not sure because it only sometimes met our needs and the company never revised our plan and blithely ignored our requests for them to do so.

Beoordelingen van ZoomInfo Sales

3,8
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
3,6

ZoomInfo Sales heeft een totaalscore van 4,1 van 5 sterren op basis van 285 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ZoomInfo Sales eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (285)

Iyer
Iyer
National Sales Manager in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 501-1.000 werknemers

The absolute best prospecting tool - find any lead's contact info!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I will never stop using zoominfo, as long as I continue sales pursuits. It is the single most important tool I have besides knocking doors, and cold calling.

The amount of information, phone numbers, emails, job info, company info, and news you can get on one prospect in under a minute. The contact information is usually 90% accurate.

Some entries have no information on them, doesn't have the best CRM features, and the price is a bit high.

Shubham
Analyst in India
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 501-1.000 werknemers

ZoomInfo Data Collection

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall Zoominfo has quite well database which helps you a lot while doing recon on Brands and Executives on any client. But the other side it's to much costlier.

I am using Zoominfo from past 3 year for getting Executive and Brand details and according to me it's doing quite well. You can get all C Level, Directors, President/Vice executive details with there email id and Phone number. For brands you can get all the acquisition and subsidiary list. You can import all data into CSV format which is very useful.

Sometimes many details are missing while doing recon for any client like for brands there recent acquisition are not listed in Zoominfo. Also for Executives many times email ID/Corporate phone numbers are missing which I guess you can get from Othere sources like google search

Michelle
Inside Sales in VS
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

New Version is Aweful

2,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It used to be fantastic now not so much. Will not recommend renewing

Ability to create contact lists for lead development

Information is inaccurate. Lists are difficult to scrub. New version makes drilling into company contacts much more difficult. Get more value out of a simple google search.

Casey
Vice President in VS
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

ZOOM AS A LEADER

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I enjoyed it but I will stay with Seamless AI for our company.

Easy to use, accurate information, integrates with current systems..

The cost is outrageous. Seamless AI has the same info for half the cost.

Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

ZoomInfo is the comfortable, reliable, familiar

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I like ZoomInfo. I selected them because of prior experience and its brand recognition. That being said, while they offer a lot of capabilities and products, specializing in one area is just not their M.O. - at least that's what it feels like. Because of that, competitors who focus on providing one service (i.e. buyer intent) oftentimes are of higher quality (and much cheaper). They are the essence of "comfortable," which may or may not be the most important factor when deciding on your overall tech stack.

The continual acquisitions to improve their product and company. The accuracy of their contact data is pretty good. Their company data is really good. Integration with Salesforce is pretty straightforward. Lots of features and capabilities to choose from.

Customer support takes a long time. Their contact data is not always up to date especially with linkedin. No "left company" update/alert that I know of. Not a very robust integration/sync with Linkedin. Enrichment feature has been failing recently.

Steve
Founder, Senior Technology Recruiter in VS
Werving en selectie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Good product

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with ZoomInfo has been solid. There have been some bumps, but when I communicated my experience and dissatisfaction with them in an appropriate way their team acted appropriately and reasonably to accommodate my concerns. They have a strong customer service team, and I would recommend this product to anyone looking to utilize a system like this who is willing to spend the money.

ZoomInfo is a very solid product and their service offerings are ever-expanding. I think they realize that they have been the major player in the market for a while now, however the market is starting to catch up, so they are adding new features, focusing on what their customers want and features they will utilize in order to offer them or better product and more streamlined system.

The system is very expensive and the data accuracy is not the best. These are really my only two complaints. Although they are big ones, you will find the same issues with data in any provider you go to, no matter their claims. Some will be better than others, but then they will be lacking in other areas.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Impressive amount of data for a lot of different usages

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: ZoomInfo provides an astonishing range of data that will fit a lot of use cases, from lead generation to customer experience management. We were able to deliver all the lists of companies and contacts we needed and to refresh our own database efficiently with accurate information.

- The range of data available is amazing - The accuracy level is pretty high - The platform is really easy to learn and use

- The tool is quite expensive, even if the future will tell us if the ratio price/value is as good as we thought - Some UX minor issues can be corrected to deliver an even better experience - Integration with CRM can be easier to set up

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: LinkedIn Sales Navigator

Redenen om over te stappen op ZoomInfo Sales: Good fit for our use cases, and nice demo proposal

Florence
Florence
VP Marketing in VK
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Good for your outbound SDRs

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good experience, CSM and AE always helpful. Will likely continue using Zoominfo in the future.

Easy to build lists and export across to Salesforce. In North America, the contact quality has turned out to be pretty good. Websights has also been interesting to gain insights on non converting companies on our website.

Sometimes the UX around searches vs lists is a bit tricky when you compare it to other modern prospecting products. This workflow could be a bit more seamless, and I'd love better connectivity to platforms like Slack to enable our SDRs to receive notifications a bit more proactively.

Max
Max
Contact Center Engineer in VS
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

Zoominfo the Holy Grail For Sales

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with Zoominfo has been amazing, I was able to find out when people are looking for our services and reach out to them to close some bussiness.

What is not a pro of this tool! it has everything!! I'm able to find all my contacts for a business and everything I need to know about them. Helping my closing right when talking to new clients.

There are no cons with this platform, this tool is amazing for sales teams to get more new clients, and able to see what they are looking to buy.

Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Great Tool for Sales

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I like the ease of use for building account plans and hiearchy trees for accounts. I can easily build contact lists for prospecting and import into SFDC. Their support staff was always on top of requests.

Sometimes the data was outdated and contacts would not have direct lines.

Jill
Marketing Operations Specialist in VS
Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen, 501-1.000 werknemers

ZoomInfo is a great tool, but ...

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it has worked well. I did consider integrating with our CRM to add complete contact details when we had information missing, but it made me nervous with privacy laws so I did not do that. Overall the software works well and does what it should, I just wish there was a little more flexibility with segmentation so all companies could be found in a specific market.

I really like that I can look up complete contact details for individuals we've talked with but may not have complete info.

The only thing I've found that I don't like is that when I compare information from ZoomInfo with other platforms like Dunn & Bradstreet, D&B is able to find more companies and contacts than ZoomInfo. However, to be fair, it works the other way around too where ZoomInfo finds some that D&B does not. I wish the segmentation could be more broad, then drill down from there.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Snov.io en LinkedIn Sales Navigator

Redenen om over te stappen op ZoomInfo Sales: We also considered IIR and Dunn & Bradstreet. We went with D&B and ZoomInfo as they had the most accurate company and contact details.

Melissa
Director of Marketing in VS
Olie en energie, 11-50 werknemers

Zoominfo Helps Us Zoom

5,0 3 jaar geleden

The ease to use the software is what I liked best. Zoominfo is great.

Training videos/information needs to be meatier. It's cool but lacks some meat. Engage is in its infancy compared to other software programs out there.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement en Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om voor ZoomInfo Sales te kiezen: The integration between the platforms

Overgestapt van: ActiveCampaign

Redenen om over te stappen op ZoomInfo Sales: The Discovery.org part was the most interesting and compelling.

Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Best tool for prospecting & lead generation in the US

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ZoomInfo has the largest database of companies, contacts in the USA, it helps our sales team, who are working with the US, to get relevant contact information and most importantly, the tool helps us to get direct dials.

Software is very easy to use, it integrates with all of the most popular sales technology tools like Salesforce, Linkedin, Outreach and etc. The best thing about Zoominfo is their largest database of companies, contacts in the United States.

Like with all similar tools, sometimes data is inaccurate, outdated or there is no data at all. Moreover, their support is very slow and not very helpful. Moreover, the data quality in Europe is poor, we need to use another tool (Congism) for Europe.

3 jaar geleden

Hello, Thank you for your review and feedback on ZoomInfo. We always like to hear from our customers and we value what you have to say. There is some things we would love to share with you as well about our data. Currently we have 95M+ Company Profiles, 63M+ Direct Dials, 100M+ Direct Emails, 4.3M+ C-Level Contacts, and we are constantly growing daily. Our platform employs automated machine learning to constantly scan corporate websites, news articles, SEC filings, job postings and other sources for information along with our massive growing network of voluntary contributors to update information about companies and contacts. The contacts and companies are updated as soon we get new information that can be validated for accuracy. We are continuously working on improving our product everyday to better fit the needs of our customers, like yourself. We always love the chance for customers to speak with our Product team. If you're interested, please email: [email protected].

Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Unleashing the Power of Data

5,0 11 maanden geleden

ZoomInfo SalesOS has truly impressed me as a passionate advocate, thanks to its outstanding organizational features and remarkable contact identification capabilities. The platform's curated information and data surpass those of its competitors, making it the clear leader for my company's needs. Moreover, the seamless import/export functionalities provided by the platform are a massive time-saving asset, seamlessly integrating with our existing CRM system.

It is vital to recognize that data accuracy may not always reach 100%. Hence, it becomes imperative to ensure that your website administrator possesses a thorough understanding of all the available features. Failing to do so could potentially impede your ability to extract the platform's full potential and reap its benefits. By equipping your site administrator with a comprehensive comprehension of the platform's capabilities, you can optimize its usage and maximize the value derived from it. This proactive approach will enable you to make the most informed decisions and leverage the platform to its fullest extent.

Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Most Accurate Prospecting Tool

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ZoomInfo has eliminated most of our other tools, it is where I go to verify existing information I may have on accounts and it has streamlined my prospecting process.

I have used many tools similar to ZoomInfo, but none are as accurate and detailed as ZoomInfo. I'm in a sales role, and spend many hours prospecting into companies to find accounts, titles, use cases, etc. that our product can help solve their use cases. ZoomInfo lets me filter very specific parameters for my searches and has lead to the most accurate information, which gives me great lead conversion.

I haven't had any issues with ZoomInfo, if you don't have the budget for buying more of their 'tokens' then it can be hard to pull mass amounts of contacts for events or general prospecting. But, it is worth every penny for our sales team.

Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Tons of contacts, a bit clunky and expensive

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It helped me find prospects that I can reach out to with cold email campaigns and I didn't have to spend hours and hours generating my own lists, so it saved me tons of time. Before ZoomInfo, I would spend 4-5 hours generating a manual list of 50 folks. Post ZoomInfo, I could pull a list of 500 people in 5 minutes.

There are a tons of accurate contact information in the platform, which is great. It was very easy to set up lists for different parts of the country so I could come in every day and pull prospect lists of folks that I want to reach out to. It was also very easy to go in and find one-off contact information for folks that I may stumble upon on LinkedIn or something.

ZoomInfo charges you a per contact fee and the filtering is difficult to funnel out folks that aren't applicable to me. Often times my list still has folks that aren't my ideal prospect. And filtering them out again before I export to Excel and am charged a credit is nearly impossible and very cumbersome. I wish that piece was easier.

Aizaz
Social media marketing manager in VK
Farmaceutica, 201-500 werknemers

ZoomInfo SalesOS Review 2023

2,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We left ZoomInfo just because the data was inaccurate and we paid a lot of money for their top-tier plan. The buyer intent data was good but not the best as other competitors offered the same too. It is a good tool overall but needs a lot of improvements

It is a good tool which is easy to setup and uses no doubt about that. Good for prospecting.

Very very expensive as compared to products that offer the same thing. After you get them they forget about you, poor customer service. Inaccurate data.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Dealfront

Donald
Sales in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Intent to Buy

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Great for looking up contact information phone numbers, email address's etc.

Intent to Buy data is not accurate been trying for months with NO success

3 jaar geleden

Hi Donald, Thank you for your review and voicing your feedback. We are sorry to hear Intent hasn't led to better results for you thus far. We hope you don't give up on it though! We definitely have some customers who are having great success with Intent. You can check out a new story here with Brandlive: https://www.zoominfo.com/b2b/customer-success/brandlive . Of course, every company is different and has different challenges. We would love to understand the intricacies of your case. our product team would love to speak with you further to discuss how best to utilize Intent. If you are interested, please email me at [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you! Thank you, Colbie Blaisdell, ZoomInfo Customer Advocacy

Greg
Sr. Director in VS
Marketing en reclame, 501-1.000 werknemers

ZoomInfo Sales Leads

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Getting new niche leads has worked well.

Easy to use to find new prospects or enhance data missing email/phones.

You can export 1,000 credits a month, but to export more is expensive.

Alexis
Client relationship director in VS
Werving en selectie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Best tool for sales!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love it. I swear by this tool and rate it higher than its competitors.

I work in technology staffing sales and this tool has been the best for souring new and existing clients. Love that you can customize you search by title, location, company, location and filter it to get a very narrow list of leads. It usually has the most updated list of contacts so you can use that list to cross reference with what you have and it provides you direct phone numbers and email. Love that it gives both!

You have a max amount of names you can extract monthly onto an excel. Sometimes My search is vague and I get 100’s of names and don’t want to extract a list because it’ll take away from being to pull more data for other companies later in the month. The search tool continues to function but you just can’t extract the data.

Sam
Account Executive in VK
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Easy to use but not always accurate

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've always used ZoomInfo to verify company headcount of companies and its been amazing

ZoomInfo is generally good for providing an all round set of key information a Sales person will need to prospect leads, however for Europe it doesn't seem to always score right with regards to the us of technology. It's definitely a lot stronger in the US.

The fact that info isn't as accurate in Europe as it is in the US. My colleagues in the US tend to use it more

john
sales in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Full of Robust features

5,0 2 jaar geleden

lead accuracy as well and intent data. The lead data is precise and usually right. Org Chart, Technologies and Attributes are also features I use

the product integrates with most crm's and I have no issues to report

Laurent
BDD in VS
Managementconsulting, 201-500 werknemers

Zoominfo as a database for lead generation

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Zoominfo is the greatest database in the market, extremely user friendly with great data accuracy, at a very affordable cost!

Zoominfo database is not only very accurate and frequently updated (contact info accuracy is great), but it is also extremely user friendly, making it very easy to set up, customize and use on a daily basis, even for users with limited technological skills.

The set up of the websights feature can be a bit challenging, but once it is properly implemented, it is a wonderful feature to use and generate more qualified leads on a daily basis!

Charlie
Charlie
Sales Development Representative in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great Prospecting Tool

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I uses this solution to qualify potential customers based on their company information, and then export them to my CRM where I can manage the lead throughout the sales cycle. It provides accurate and up to date contact info making sales that much easier!

I love how easy Zoominfo is to use, and how accurate the information provided is. As a salesperson who spends most of his days hunting, this tool makes my life so much easier!

I don't like how there is a limit to how many leads you can export to your CRM (1000 to Salesforce for the year), but with some smart tactics you can stretch that number.

Kevin
Account executive in VS
Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen, 51-200 werknemers

Used to be great.

1,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I see no reason, if things stay the same, to not look elsewhere on my subscription is up.

Fairly simple to use. Export feature. Decent size database. Quick support. Simple layout. Good search selection.

In my dealings with this company they seem shady. High pressure sales, increasing price after we agreed, generally rude tones. Then they just change features without notice. I’ve had a feature for the year and a half that I used it and all of a sudden it disappears and when I ask why it’s gone I’m told that I need to contact account support and upgrade my package. I’ve had the feature since I started using the zoom info. There is some dead data and they give you no way to notify them that it’s bad information and they keep selling their data to other customers.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Kevin, I am sorry to hear about your negative experience of features being taken away from you. This is not acceptable. If you could please reach out to me at [email protected] I would like to resolve this issue as soon as possible. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, Colbie Blaisdell, ZoomInfo Customer Marketing Team