Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Outgrow

Stelt marketeers in staat om moeiteloos calculators, aanbevelingen en quizzen te creëren om beter leads te verwerven, ze te kwalificeren en met hen in contact te komen.

Meer informatie over Outgrow

Ready templates so that you can create your quiz with ease. Direct integration with some established email service providers is a plus.

Currently, there are lower price points, but to get all the tools you need you to have to pay more.

Beoordelingen van Outgrow

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Outgrow heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 202 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Outgrow eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (202)

Tania
Tania
Head of Operations in Italië
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Outgrow is your go to platform for quizzes, questionnaires and surveys. Plus so much more....

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The Support has been very helpful with solving the following problems: Getting the formulas for the results of the quiz in such a way that it helps my students. Getting the right template is always tricky, but you can choose one and convert it from a quiz to a survey or you can start from scratch.
Love the interactive templates

The templates they have are real easy to convert into my own content. The integrations with my CRM is so fantastic that I get to see all the data right there. But I can also see the Analysis on Outgrow. They have suggestions on how to improve your content. If you need help, their friendly support staff have the solution for any problem.

There is nothing I dislike, keep up the good work! Some Training Videos would be nice so that I can learn the more intricate functions of the platform, but Support helps you just as well.

Steven
Steven
Web Developer in Canada
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Powerful Interactive Forms, Quizzes, Surveys + more

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Can't say enough good things, I wish I had found them earlier.

That you are able to build + customize interactive content and tools to gather information in an engaging way based on your use case is what makes Outgrow great.

I'm not normally this guy, but there's really nothing to dislike.

Yurii
Yurii
Marketing Operations Lead in Nederland
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A tool with all features one might need, which sadly are absolutely not reliable.

2,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I had very high hopes for the product due to its robustness and very affordable price. Yet the quality and reliability of the features as well as the customer support experience turned up to be absolutely substandard. Yet, we still use the platform because the alternatives lack the conditional messages feature.

In comparison with the other tools, Outgrow is a very robust platform. In particular, it is the only one that allows to show the conditional messages based on the multiple variables.

In Outgrows it is possible to perform calculations in two ways: excel formulas and native formulas. Excel gives correct result yet the speed is so slow that it makes the calculator practically unusable. The native formulas run fast yet the results are often incorrect and the customer support can't do anything to fix them. Customer support is the single worst CS experience I have ever experienced in my life.

Mads
Marketing in Denemarken
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A Game-Changer for Interactive Content

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Outgrow has been a transformative tool for VoresSundhed. It has not only simplified the process of creating interactive content but has also opened new avenues for audience engagement and data-driven decision-making. For any organization looking to enhance its digital presence with interactive elements, Outgrow is a highly recommended solution.

As a digital platform dedicated to providing insightful reviews and recommendations, VoresSundhed has had the opportunity to explore Outgrow extensively. The service has left a significant mark on our content creation and audience engagement strategies.

Outgrow integrates well with many tools, but we've encountered a few instances where we wished for integrations with certain niche marketing tools. Expanding their integration list would only increase the platform's utility.

Caroline
Executive Vice President in VS
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Fun and Easy

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My main goal is to make our website more interactive through quizzes, assessments, and eventually a Chatbot. In less than a week, I have been able to create 4 new interactions for the website. They are engaging, colorful, and hopefully fun and informative for the end-user!

From the moment I signed up, I was able to quickly create a custom Calculator. The learning curve was small. When I did get stuck, there is 24/7 chat with the nicest, most competent Tech Team!

One aspect that I would like to see is more features included in the lower tier pricing.

Charles
Charles
Marketing Director in Spanje
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Really good value ,does what I want!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very happy. They do what I need them to do without charging a ridiculous amount of money.

It's better than the alternatives and is feature-rich, so I can direct people to a unique URL for that outcome with an upsell without showing the result page. And I can follow up with them based on their answers in an email to bring about the purchase. What is not to like? What it does, it does well.

With the calculator, it can get rather complicated if you're not a math whizz depending on how complicated your quiz is. Getting support to explain it in non-mathematical terms is hard.

Jason
Director in Australië
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Its super flexible

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They've been great. The support team probably know be by name now ;-)

It was the only quiz platform that could do a combination of product recommendation and personality outcomes in a combined quiz. The support was unbelievable to make this work for me.

Nothing that I have discovered to date. Its been a pretty seamless experience.

Christopher
Design Specialist in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

A Powerful and Essential Tool

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The standard landing page isn't as engaging; Outgrow quizzes provide opportunities for the target audience to learn and be involved. We've found better engagement with this tool and so many applications.

The variety of quizzes create endless possibilities depending on your marketing goal. This has been a game-changer for our clients in creating unique experiences for their audience and capturing leads. Additionally, Outgrow support has been amazing in providing help and guiding us in the right direction

I can't say there's much to dislike. I wish more features would come in the standard version, but I've never found myself at a disadvantage.

Jon
Operations Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Absolutely love Outgrow

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: As a lead gen agency, we use outgrow to develop calculators for our clients' landing pages.

- Easy to use- Wonderful support- Flexible options for calculator development

- I love Outgrow, I have no complaints about the service

Kevin
Kevin
Director of Operations in Nieuw-Zeeland
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

great product and Best customer service

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: fantastic

their customer service team is incredible. 24/7 direct help from a human and nothing is ever too much to ask.

it is a little hard to get used to using, but any new product would be at first

Patrik
Owner in Malta
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

The most powerful suite of lead generation tools

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Enjoying more efficient lead generation. Initial interception of data where I collect key information at the first point of contact before ever having to interact with potential customers. They simply interact with the embedded quiz, calculator, form or chat bot and provide the information which is asked for. This have prompted a lot quicker turnaround in terms of quotes or general information. It doesn't hurt that the quizzes, calculators, forms and chat bots are nicely designed and can be customized to fit the brand or design or website which adds to a richer user experience when potential customers visit the website or webshop.

Great UI when it comes to building forms, quizzes etc. Very good customer support who has been very quick to resolve any issues I've encountered over the past 12+ months. The uptime of the embedded content on site have an uptime that is close to 100%. There was one incident where the embedded chat pop up form did not load properly, which was solved within hours after contact their technical department.

No complaints really, overall very happy with the Outgrow product and all it's tools. The price is a little steep if you only have a small company but I believe it's worth it due to the flexibility and customization of the different forms, quizzes, calculators and chat bots. Would be good if there was some sort of validation of the embedded content, as to notify if an embedded form is displaying properly or not.

Nick
Managing Director in Australië
Financiële dienstverlening

Fantastic product for creating fast quizzes with logic

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We're using Outgrow to help generate leads, since incorporating a quiz style landing page, we've been able to reduce our CPA by 40%.
Prequalifying leads before they come through into our system.

We're using Outgrow to help generate leads, since incorporating a quiz style landing page, we've been able to reduce our CPA by 40%. We've also been able to use the integrations to push our leads directly into SalesForce. Prequalifying leads before they come through into our system.

It can be a bit slow at times, also had issues with random questions appearing in my quiz. It can be a bit slow at times, also had issues with random questions appearing in my quiz. It can be a bit slow at times, also had issues with random questions appearing in my quiz.

Web Developer in VS
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

I am very pleased, it is difficult to find anything to build custom online calculators .

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It allows me to create extremely custom applications for my clients. This really sets me apart from my competition!

OutGrow is a very useful service. In my opinion there is nothing else like it. It give you the ability to build not only unique interactive lead magnets but also very useful tools that people will seek out and use over and over. It can be used very intuitively, especially when you need to build something quickly using the available templates but if you need more customization the depth is there as well. Outgrow offers a lot of features and options to build a large variety of different kinds of lead magnets. I really like the fact that I can upload my own images directly to the software. It also has many ways that the end use can input information, these range from sliding scales to dropdowns just to name a few. The app is very polished and creates a very high quality and high value look and feel to it's calculators and surveys.

I would like to see an expanded selection of templates, but the one that are available are very good.

E-learning

Lead Generation for the next generation

5,0 7 jaar geleden

We implemented Outgrow to give our students and customers more value in a more interactive way. Sure, it is not for free. But are you giving away your most valued ideas and tools, which are providing even more opportunities for other business? You won't. I love the fact that I can create interactive content for our followers, such as our calculators or quizzes. I then can use those information for the lead generation and create well suited email funnels for the marketing. It is a win-win situation for our business and our customers. Moreover you can easily implement those calculators and quizzes to your website and use the custom design option to implement your own logos for example. Besides the software I can recommend the helpful support! Overall: I am a happy customer and we implemented all our funnels with Outgrow to get more leads and more happy customers.

I found a missing option, where a link was redirecting to another tab instead of staying on the same page, but the support could help us immediately and will implement this option in the next update.

Farbod
Farbod
Co-founder (Y Combinator SUS17 batch) in Nederland
Computersoftware

The most powerful quiz platform I've come across + integration with tons of services using Zapier

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Helped us to extremely increase our lead capture rate. Easily integrated into our existing funnels thanks to their Zapier integration.

Before knowing this product, my co-founder and I were spending days on creating custom quizzes, hours of coding spent on making sure that the calculations are flawless. Outgrow saved us from all those pains, saved us tons of times. The platform is very easy to use, no technical knowledge needed to get it up and running. You can just choose one of their pre-ready templates, modify it and you're ready to go in just a few minutes. Although the platform might look simple, it's powerful enough to create complex quizzes. We easily turned our ICO decision trees into interactive quizzes which boosted our lead capture rate significantly. Their integration with Zapier makes it super powerful. Now we're adding the leads we captured though Outgrow quizzes directly to our CRM, adding them to campaign and sending a series of emails using MailChimp to them. Their support team is also extremely responsive. Everytime that I reached them out, they got back to me asap and invested their time to address my questions and issues.

Nothing much to complain about. An analytical dashboard for the essential plan would be a great addition.

Samantha
CEO in VS
Consumentengoederen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Simple to Use + Great Lead Generator

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Awesome! Their customer support chat is amazing! They were always quick to answer and help with any questions I had.

I love how simple Outgrow is to use and it's also budget-friendly it is for my business! I use the quiz tool for lead generation and the primary reason I came to Outgrow was when someone quoted me over $10,000 to create a quiz for me... and that's way out of my budget (and also, wow at the quote). So I went the DIY route and *insert Outgrow.co here*. I created a beautiful quiz fast! It's so simple to set up and integrate. I use wordpress and Klaviyo! I couldn't be happier with this platform and also the customer support is always ready to help!

Honestly happy with this platform, except Klaviyo is currently a Zapier integration (I personally dislike zaps) BUT have had no issues and I'm looking forward to the native integration happening in the future!

Ian
Director in VK
Civiele techniek, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

A lot does not work

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Outgrow advertises a way to create calculator, quizzes, assessments and polls etc and a means to apply a formula to price e.g. projects.The reality is very different. What you experience in the trial is far from what you can expect. Most items are an additional cost and in my experience these did not work despite the $400 price tag I paid. In my experience the software appears to be riddled with bugs, errors and on countless times I was told my reported issues were solved when they were not. Quality control is sadly lacking.Customer service is via chat and you will get the constant “we will check” responses but little in the way of solution. On requesting a refund for the failed extra Style template I purchased I get the same response as above.My recommendation is to contract a programmer that will deliver superior results for a similar price.

Simple to use and you can intoroduce your own pictures of products

Lot of bugs and extras pais for did not work. refund not recived as yet

Sudheen
Sudheen
Owner in VK

This is an extremely smooth interface to use that is stable and intuitive.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have a way to engage with the market that focusses more one what interests them. I love qualified leads!

I like to use my time to work on my business but tactical are just as important so being able to learn a piece of software in the shortest space of time make sense. But that's not all. I have used all sorts of software , from page builders, to trackers, to heatmappers, to webinars software. what impresses me most about Outgrow is that it delivers on it's promises. All functionalities work and the support turnaround is fast and personal. I find i am not wasting time waiting 2 months plus for bug fixes and poor excuses. When i have an issue or i am not sure about a particular function - i just send a chat ticket and invariably it gets answered with 40 minutes. Money likes speed and money is fuel for a business. I like things that work!

Omar
Omar
Responsable Marketing et Service Clients in Tunesië
, 11-50 werknemers

Outgrow is an awesome tool to generate more leads

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Outgrow is very important in our content strategy: it allows us to generate more leads and to have more informations about them easily.

Our Marketing Team is using outgrow to generate more leads: it is part of our content marketing strategy. Thanks to Outgrow, we don't need a web developer to create and integrate calculators to our website, and we are able to create dynamic content, which makes it easier to collect contacts than by offering content to download (eBooks, Customer cases, etc...).

There is no startup plan in their public pricing and i found it very hard to find a plan adapted to our needs. I think the only thing to change in outgrow is to readapt their plans.

Owner in Maleisië
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Just My Personal Experience That I Am Sharing

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used this software quite a number of times but not daily/ weekly. During those times, I would say slow is the main problem for me. Hopefully, it is already improved now.

- good looking UI & interface - ready templates so that you can create your quiz with ease - direct integration with some established email service providers is a plus - a diverse range of options for quizzes. Example: calculator, poll, survey & so on.

- Features locking to force upgrade is not cool. - it can load pretty slow at times - "Business" plan seems expensive to me.

Erdal
CEO in Duitsland

Exactly what I wanted! I am amazed by the quality of this software.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It makes lead generation easy

I am going to collect my leads only with quizzes and calculators because they make it so much more easy and Outgrow is the best software that I found. These days a lof quizz softwares hit the market but none of them has so muchOutgrow is made by marketers who really understand the needs of modern lead generation. I am able to implement even very complex quizzes but also simple and complex calculators.

Ryan
President in VS

Easy to Set-up, Great Converter

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Converting visitors to leads at a rate of 10x vs. not using Outgrow. Further, we're dropping these leads into a drip campaign specific to the results of their quiz.

Cosmetically the template we are using has shadows. Outgrow was quick to suggest an alternative template.

Business Development in Canada
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Awesome customer engagement tool

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We were looking for a software that provided our customers the ability to see how our products can improve their lives. We also use it to configure product choosers based on questions the customer responds to. It is super easy with no programming required.

I like that I can create engaging quizzes and calculators without any coding. I can make them as complex as I need to, including having mathematical calculations deliver personalized outcomes to each user. I can also tie it into our existing CRM.

We haven't come across anything that we dislike with the software to date.

Sagar
Surgeon in India

The UI is very fluid. The support is always available for you !

5,0 6 jaar geleden

low cost and simple , i would not mind keep using it had more features in the the freelancer plan!!!

nothing

Kerry
Kerry
Managing Director - Shareholder Value & Stratgic Alliance Professional in Australië

Outgrow has a bit of a learning curve but well worth the time invested. The output is top class!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Objectivity & Credibility by visitors filling in their own numbers.
I also use it as a discussion guide to capture & record data during interviews.

The quality of presentation is excellent. Functionality is brilliant from both my end as well as for visitors. I most like that visitors can enter their own numbers which makes the result theirs, real, indisputable. And if the calculation is well constructed it can return an impressive result that motivates the visitor to go ahead. (Purchase or whatever the objective happens to be)

The only thing that I'd still like to see is almost trivial - ability to delete rubbish data. I like a tidy house. Outgrow does have a "test" capability though.