Over Zoho SalesIQ

Een alles-in-één tool voor klantbetrokkenheid met livechat, tracking van websitebezoekers en analysemogelijkheden.

Meer informatie over Zoho SalesIQ

Very cheap (especially when factored in as part of Zoho One). Chatbot functionality (they're a little tricky to code, but once you have it down, they're easy to set up).

Lastly, after the chat is over, a copy of the chat is emailed to the customer but it says "powered by zoho sales iq" at the bottom which ruins the effect here.

Beoordelingen van Zoho SalesIQ

Waar voor je geld

Zoho SalesIQ heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 85 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Zoho SalesIQ eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (85)

Peter
Peter
Co-Owner in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Huge Bang for Your Buck (Get on the Chatbot Bandwagon!)

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use it every day. I love the tracking it gives our digital marketing efforts. We're in the process of rolling the chatbot out on our site and it works great. It took us a little bit of doing to figure out, but we're extremely pleased.

Very cheap (especially when factored in as part of Zoho One) Chatbot functionality (they're a little tricky to code, but once you have it down, they're easy to set up) Integration with CRM + Desk is glorious Mobile app works great, so I can always respond to chats wherever I am

I wish that chatbot development was a little easier. Still, it's absolutely worth it!

Overwogen alternatieven: Olark en Intercom

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho SalesIQ: Price, connectivity with the rest of the Zoho suite.

Kevin
Product manager in VK
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

Good tool integrated in the Zoho suite

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Easy to integrate. Good that it's connected to the CRM part and there are lots of customizations possible inside.

The chat window is not very customizable and reporting is not easy to manipulate.

Overwogen alternatieven: Intercom

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho SalesIQ: Price is way under other softwares like Intercom

Karishma
Manager, Product Specialists in VS
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Helps in managing live chat, but wish we could have more automation

3,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

It is a simple and effective way to provide live chat to users. Like the fact that we can integrate our knowledge base, which helps support agents quickly pass on relevant articles.

The reporting and analytics are subpar. Tried asking their support about what the metrics mean and how they are calculated, but did not get clear answers.Chatbot automation is very complicated. Very difficult to set up chatbots, the UI is super complex to understand.

Atulinda
camera operator in Oeganda
Entertainment, 501-1.000 werknemers

customer engagement tool

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I use the software to offer quality customer support services to my clients

The ability to append knowledgebase into the footer of the chat widget makes it easy for the client to access the support articles easier and this saves on the volume of chat, you can as well make calls directly to the clients using the tool for a quicker resolution

The tool is okay and works better according to our expectations and goals, only it is expensive to use and does have a ticketing system, you will have to purchase zoho desk in case you need to have the ticketing system of which does not integrate currently meaning you have to use it separately from other apps

Victor
Victor
CEO in Spanje
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Very good enough and reliable tool

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

The dashboard is simple and intuitive, making it easy to find exactly what I need. It offers great insights into customer behavior and helps me adjust my sales strategies. It's also great that it integrates with other Zoho products.

It lacks some of the more advanced features I was hoping for and also, but not limited to the solution, it is actually having time to analyze and activate all the insights.

Overwogen alternatieven: Intercom

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho SalesIQ: Integration with Zoho Suite.Price-value ratio.

Rahul
Rahul
Manager in India
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

A product what makes customers smile and connect

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Best in class product. Tracking leads, handling chats manually, using bot is very simple and easy. Amazing product. Recommend to all.

We are using it since more than 3 years now. They have improved a lots and many things are beta versions. Chat bot is an amazing thing, we can build on no code solution. Pre build reports are value add

Customer support should be improved. We may not require all the time. But this has to taken care.

Nakato
Director in Oeganda
Kleding en mode, 51-200 werknemers

Professional tool for business communication

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I use the tool to offer customer support service online since it is faster and easy to implement, comes with call feature that does not need any number connecting hence increasing ROI

Instant notification feature helps me not to miss any chat from customer on both the web application and the mobile application, this is great for me to jump into a chat with a client immediately they request a chat and improves customer efficiency

The tool offers limited integrations for social media as most as Instagram is still under beta, and they do not support twitter integrations currently

Swadesh
Swadesh
Marketing Ambassador in India
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great live chat tool

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, the experience has been good. It's the best solution we've found for live website chat and we're excited to explore the other features in the coming months.

I love that SalesIQ integrates well with other Zoho apps like the CRM, we can chat history in the CRM.

Nothing much to dislike, one thing maybe is that the status stays as Live even if you've closed the app and I have to always change my status to offline. So would be great if it automatically does that.

Balkrushna
CTO in India
Voedselproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Quick and Easy to get Started

5,0 9 maanden geleden

No coding/programming knowledge required to set up codeless bot. Advanced chatbots can be build with different service providers. Integrations with multiple messenger apps possible and thus customer engagement is possible from a single window. Answer bot is an easy ML bot using resources provided.

Visitor reports is limited to 1000 records.

Kiran
Kiran
Delivery Manager in India
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

Best tool for Pro-Active Prospect Farming

5,0 4 maanden geleden

1. Customizable reports help in understanding the prospects trends 2. Chat bots help is answering prospects during off hours. 3. Live monitoring help in understanding the landing page success.

1. There is a delay in notification. 2. Mobile version needs improvement. 3. Support team could improve their turn around time.

Neil
Sales Consultant in VS
Beveiliging en opsporing, 2-10 werknemers

Intuitive interface and a great way to generate customer leads

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In today's business, monitoring website visit has been increasingly important in improving business brand image, helping achieving more efficient business operation and understanding potential customers. Being able to monitor what web page customers look at also makes our marketing and technical support team more efficient. Marketing team can gather data and find our most popular products while technical support team can increase efficiency by uploading the most commonly asked technical questions.

Sales IQ has been great for my business. It has an intuitive interface and it is a great way for me to generate leads and acquire potential customers. Sales IQ gives live status of our customers so we know what website page they are reading and what products they are interested in. By knowing this information, it makes our sales team more efficient in assisting customers with their specific needs.

This may not be the issue of Sales IQ but internet issue. A few of our international customers had trouble using the live chat consistently, but this might be the issue of their internet instead of Sales IQ platform.

Anthony
Agent/Owner in VS
Verzekeringen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best CRM Money can buy

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: No issues to date. Never had any major problems. Best CRM out there for the price

I think price wise its the best option. Has all the functionality one could ask for. They've partnered with all the top business functionality companies out there to sync up nicely.

It was a bit difficult for a novice user to setup but their customer service team is good at helping you out.

Director in VS
Politieke organisatie, 2-10 werknemers

Great scalable system

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are very happy with SalezIQ, we were able to get in touch with our audience with this tool, help them resolve their questions and improve sales by 30%..

The option to scale up or down. We use it for seasonal events where we can choose to get the premium features for a few months and then switch back to the free version for the year of the year.

The configuration with our sites were a bit difficult, especially with wordpress.

Creative Director - Wayfinding & Branding in VK
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Great tool to convert customers!!

4,0 4 jaar geleden

The tool allow you to track customer visits to your website as well as converting new prospects. Making it easy for customers to chat with you will definitely make this worthwhile!!

Hardly any negatives with this tool! It easily connects with other Zoho Apps as well, making it great to track KPIs.

Yanelis
Assistant in Panama

It is excellent to know who are visiting your page.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I like to know the time a user spends in a section of my website. It's interesting because you can see that person's interest and offer help.

I dont have nothing to complaint about. I always see improvements. Maybe the price can be a little better but what they offer, it's worth it.

Tony
Laboratory Director in VS
Chemicaliën, 2-10 werknemers

easy as 123

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good has brought in new accounts

Easy to use and very reliable. Have been using the software for over a year

needs a little more functionality but overall the system does what it was designed for

Jorge
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Learning to improve customer service

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Close visites monitoring, better customer service.

It is excellent for a very complete detail of the visitors. Know their origin, the time they dedicate to the site, great. By offering help you realize that you can improve your website content according to the visitors needs.

I think that the least I can like is that time is not enough to take advantage of all the features that this software have.

Digital & Web Coordinator in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Live Chat

3,0 5 jaar geleden

I like that this is a cheap solution for live chat. It is easy to setup in wordpress and get it going.

I never use half of the features. Most times I do not see an alert pop up when someone is trying to communicate with us...I get an email to my junk mail a half hour later saying that I missed a chat.

Elisa
Insurance Broker in Panama

the best sofware to know your visitors

5,0 5 jaar geleden

It is excellent to know which country you are visiting and which section shows the most interest. You can also identify those who return.

I would like the mobile application to have a better way of tracking visitors. Better notification Sometimes I do not realize that there are visitors.

Kary

Provide a better service

5,0 5 jaar geleden

It is a complement to our vision. It allows us to provide a better service since we can identify our visitors and additional allows us to improve our informative content.

I would like to implement goals for the visitor. Daily, monthly even yearly goals would be interesting.

Head Of Sales in VK
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Great Live Chat!

4,0 4 jaar geleden

SalesIQ is definitely one of the best live chat product you can find on the market right now. It is a powerful tool to build a great multi-channel system (especially using with Zoho CRM).

It would be great to improve chat logging and task conversion. It's OK, but it would be great if to improve them a bit.

Canada
Hoger onderwijs, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron: GetApp

Useful, but there is better out there

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Sales IQ is great because it gives your company the ability to interact with your customer faster and easier than ever before.

I thought Sales IQ is good, but from a functionality and branding point of view there are just too many other companies that do things similar that look more attractive. I think if they want to be a leader in this industry they need to get their branding in order.

Shaun
CEO in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Need to fix iOS SDK and or API

2,0 4 jaar geleden

We like that chat is available on mobile and web. Also nice that it ties into our CRM

Way too many crashes in our apps. SDK and/or API needs improvement. This is particularly true in iOS. This leads to a terrible user experience.

Lucy
Director & Zoho Certified Consultant in
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
5,0 7 jaar geleden
Jenniffer
L2 Specialist in Colombia
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

Great chat tool for your customers

5,0 5 jaar geleden

This tool is one of the best out there to attend your customers. Easy to integrate to other websites by just entering the code provided in your account.

No so many options to customize it and code might give you trouble on the integrated websites. Live chat support will help you any time you need.