Amazing Support. Easy to Use/Customize. Spiro Assistant = Brilliant.

Beoordeeld op 26-8-2019
Mary B.
Marketing Director
Farmaceutica, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We use Spiro to organize leads, track the progressions, and house the data for all our accounts. Overall, the tool has been easy to use and easy to customize.

Pluspunten: I'm a huge fan, mostly because I have used very expensive tools out there on the market. Compared to Spiro, they are extremely time intensive to set up with very limited support. What I love most is the support team at Spiro. They are extremely responsive and patient! They made the on-boarding process very easy. I was able to add my customizations easily and integrate with other tools with limited effort. My all time favorite feature is the Spiro assistant. This is great for inbound leads via email.

Minpunten: I think this is more of a learning curve - the reporting section is really rich in detail and I just don't have time to sit with all the different reports.

My experience with Spiro so far has been very good.

Beoordeeld op 13-7-2018
VP of Sales & Products
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Obviously the tracking of prospects and activity by the sales team, both inside and out. The proactive interaction with the Spiro team in helping us maximize the capability of the platform so we can best utilize the field sales team time on a daily basis. Overall very pleased with the platform and support from Spiro.

Pluspunten: I like the ease of use. I like the fact that Spiro is very engaged on a daily basis with customer support. We are not the most easy company to work with as our demands can be much but Spiro is always responsive to any of the requests we have and are very communicative throughout the process.

Minpunten: There really isn't much that I don't like about the software. If you want to set up a campaign and select multiple contacts/pages, you can only do it one page at a time instead of selecting "select all". Very minor issue.

Spiro has changed the way we manage contacts and opportunities.

Luke T.
Project Manager/ DES Manager
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This software has allowed us to aggregate contacts and business opportunities across many users in multiple offices.

Pluspunten: I think what we at Henderson Services are finding that we like the best about Spiro is the availability to have several people working out of the same group of contacts and to integrate all of our touches and opportunities so that we are all aware of who is working on what. The option to tailor the reminders experience to each of our own personalities really helps drive it home.

Minpunten: Occasionally certain pages are not set up quite the way we would like or do not have filter options that we need to see. Fortunately the Spiro team has been great about customizing our experience and helping use get those things integrated into our version.

What an easy CRM to use and have available

Beoordeeld op 21-8-2018
Joshua B.
Department Manager of Carrier/Outside Sales
Telecommunicatie, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My company has seen an uptake in overall customer interaction and collaboration between sales personnel. It has been a great place to come together on projects with multiple departments being able to utilize easy to access customer information.

Pluspunten: This has been one of the best CRM experiences that I have had. I have used several others, but this was a breeze to use, the phone app is fantastic, integration with corporate email was simple: just everything really.

Minpunten: We have had some cases where we needed some more functionality. However, Spiro was eager to address our concerns and has really come through on our requests.

van Spiro Technologies op 22-8-2018

Thank you Joshua! We are happy to hear that Spiro is helping you reach more customers, and allowing all departments to work together easily. Thank you for being a Spiro customer!

Spiro has helped me grow my business and handle the increase in customers.

Beoordeeld op 11-1-2018
Austin I.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Efficeincy, ease of use, effective systems management capabilities.

Pluspunten: I like most about Spiro it's easy to use user interface. I can put all the relevant information about a customer in an easy-to-manage location and classify them with a great deal of specificity.

Minpunten: What I think could be improved is Opportunity organization. I like to sort throught my customers by accessing their "Created Date", but organizing opportunities by "Created Date" is not currently an option on Spiro.

van Spiro Technologies op 19-1-2018

We're so happy to hear that Spiro is helping you grow your business! Thank you for your feedback on wanting to sort your opportunities by "create date". We plan to roll out sorting options like this in a release next month.

Easy to use and does a great job of reminding me when I need to follow up with prospects

Kevin O.
Sales Development
Internet, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: More prospects entering my pipeline because I was reminded to make that 4th and 5th call. More touches equal more opportunity.

Pluspunten: The reminders hold me accountable to follow up emails and a regimented sales cadence. I also like all my notes from past experiences with a prospect are on one page.

Minpunten: Other sales engagement tools have automated the email processes which saves a significant amount of time, but those other tools are also more expensive. So you get what you pay for.

Hi Kevin,
I'm pleased to let you know that we will be releasing more automated email functionality in the next month, giving users the ability to send email campaigns to a list of contacts, and track opens, etc.

Love the App on my phone and the reminders

Jared S.
Sales Executive
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The assistant and the reminders. It really keeps me on my toes, especially when travelling. The quick access is a huge bonus

Minpunten: I wish there was a better way to track my weekly productivity. How many calls I have made, how many time I called a specific contact and time of day.

Hi Jared,
Thank you for being a valued Spiro customer. As a Spiro user, you receive an automated weekly email that show you a summary of your sales activities, including numbers of calls, emails and meetings. You can also gain valuable insight into your sales productivity by using the email assistant. Send a quick email to [email protected] asking what you have done this week, and you'll receive a summary of your progress.

Organization for my sales team.

Chris S.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Simplicity on front end. It is very easy to use and no excuse for team not to use it. We have seen an increase in sales.

Minpunten: For some reason I struggle with the reports. I know the data is their to help make my team more efficient.

van Spiro Technologies op 8-1-2018

Thank you Chris for your review, and for being a Spiro customer! Our customer success team is always here to help you set up any reports you need to make you team more efficient. I'll have your Customer Success Manager reach out to schedule a time to review what reports you'd like to see.

An easy to use CRM with the best sales reports!

Beoordeeld op 19-1-2018
Orly K.
Founder and Floral Designer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Helped me uncover some deals I had forgotten about, called them, and got the business. I wasn't that familiar with running reports, so was hesitant at first to use them, but the customer support people at Spiro walked me through the reporting features and now I use them all the time.

Pluspunten: Very easy to get up and running - the customer service team helped me import all of my contacts smoothly. I'm always on the go, so I make great use of the Email Assistant to check on my deals without having to even log into Spiro. It's great. And I love the reports - not only are they easy to use, but they are helping me discover deals that need more attention.

The best CRM that I have ever used. It allows very easy and intuitive tracking of the my accounts

Beoordeeld op 10-7-2018
Network Access Sales
Telecommunicatie, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Increased sales and more recurring revenue from repeat customers.

Pluspunten: Easy and intuitive input and tracking of my accounts, prospects and customer renewals so that nothing falls through the cracks.

Minpunten: I do not like the limited integration of the spiro mobile app when receiving a call from a customer in my spiro app who isn't saved in my personal phone book so it doesn't put the callers name into my call screen.

Great Sales CRM that provides what's needed without all the extra fluff.

Eli F.
VP, Business Development
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Simple ease of use that provides for consistent engagement with perspective clients. These benefits combined with a simple learning curve allow sales teams to instantly use the platform.

Minpunten: No real complaints, perhaps in the future the software will expand to incorporate a pipelining tools that provides curated leads.

van Spiro Technologies op 19-1-2018

Thank you for your review Eli. We're happy to hear your sales team was able to instantly use Spiro!

Catania Oils

Beoordeeld op 20-6-2019
William R.
National Chain Account Manager
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I seem to be more organized and i enjoy all of my communication with a given prospect in one location.

Pluspunten: the organization of my leads and how it does not allow a lead to slip through the cracks.

Minpunten: I would like the reminders to be shown in a calendar format so i can tell how many reminders i have in a given day and also be able to drag and drop reminders to different days (similar to outlook calendar).

Great for managing deals. literally have to think a lot less and just go.

Dj W.
VP
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Managing opportunities and Spiro assistant, the ease of transferring contacts is nice too. Love the Gmail plug-in and how we can export contacts into a csv.

Minpunten: Not fully understanding how all the data, results, and reports are tracking/compiling. Not a huge fan of the reminders, but understand how helpful they can be along the way.

Hi DJ,
Thank you for being a valued Spiro customer. If you'd like to dig into the Spiro reports a little more to understand all the data, our Customer Success Team is always here to help you out!

Great Team

Beoordeeld op 16-7-2018
Tim L.
General Manager
Chemicaliën, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have a better understanding of the sales funnel across the company - helps in allocating resources.

Pluspunten: Very easy to use while on the road - a great tool for all of our sales people. When used correctly it helps each person become their best.

Minpunten: Not that many cons - really. Coming up the learning curve always takes time. Getting our people to use and to trust it was thew biggest challenge.

van Spiro Technologies op 17-7-2018

We are happy to hear that Spiro is helping your sales reps be their best. Thank you for your review, and for being a valued Spiro customer!

Spiro

Beoordeeld op 1-7-2019
Ginny C.
marketing
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It is Great! I love working with my customer service rep, they listen to our thoughts and changes and get back to me in a timely manner.

Pluspunten: It is easy to use and to keep our accounts in order

Minpunten: we are now working with them to build a to-do list

Helped organizing my client data

Beoordeeld op 10-7-2018
Luis U.
Real estate advisor
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Productivity rate went up.
Email blasts.
Categorized dashboard

Pluspunten: Categorized, always modifying, helped in organizing my client database, its reminders features, emails I receive about reminders

Minpunten: Could use a bit more.functions, but overall its good.
A bit of color and grafix on the website could make spiro more attractive.

van Spiro Technologies op 12-7-2018

Thanks for your positive feedback Luis! We are glad to hear that your productivity went up since using Spiro. Thank you for being a valued customer.

easy to use, fairly intuitive

Beoordeeld op 11-1-2018
Global Director
13-50 werknemers
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Too is fairly ease to use, relatively intuitive bot service, good options for setting reminders and follow up. Nice layout and very good in terms of providing the necessities as a CRM tool.

Minpunten: There is limited functionality and data migration capabilities between accounts, contacts and opportunities. Would like to see history of past opportunities closed/won and area where we can keep notes regarding calls and contact details.

I have enjoyed using Spiro over the last few months. This is the best CRM I have used

Adam C.
Sales
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Having multiple accounts, and contacts within each account I am easily able to track my communication on a daily basis. This helps me to know when I have spoken to a customer, and exactly what we discussed. The follow up prompts are automatic, and with one click, I can remind myself to call each customer frequently. Also, the reminders are emailed to me, so that I know daily what I need to do.

Pluspunten: I like the ease of use. When I send emails or receive them, they automatically populate in my contacts profile. This makes it very easy to track our conversations. Also, it is simple to email from Spiro, allowing me to stay in one screen.

Minpunten: I have had a few issues with lost contacts, but the customer service team at Spiro has been very quick to help me with this.

van Spiro Technologies op 19-1-2018

Thank you Adam for your review of Spiro! We are happy to hear Spiro is keeping you on top of all your deals.

The support we've received by Erick Ruuttila has been fantastic!

Beoordeeld op 16-7-2018
Jim L.
Sales Engineer
Machinebouw, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Detailed opportunity tracking with a minimal time expenditure.

Pluspunten: The automatic entries when an email is sent or received and automatic entry when a phone call is placed.

Minpunten: There have been some reports which I needed, but Erick quickly and in great detail created the reports.

van Spiro Technologies op 19-7-2018

Thanks Jim for being a Spiro customer, and for the nice review! We are pleased to hear how happy you are with the customer support you have received. Thanks again!

Finally A Salesperson-Friendly CRM

Beoordeeld op 21-2-2018
Greg N.
Integrated Solutions Specialist - Specialists in Workflow Management and Cost Recovery
13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It is a great sales management aid.

Pluspunten: Spiro has helped me keep on top of my opportunities and to move them further through the sales cycle in less time. Add in to that the countless features that are included, especially the reporting options and you have a program that is kind of fun to use. Being in the software sales marketplace myself, it is good to work with a company that engages with its clients to ensure that the software is delivering on all of its promises.

Minpunten: It would be great I guess if it did all the work for me, but then I would be out of a job! So please don't let it get too smart!

I have really enjoyed using Spiro to organize my contacts and prospects.

Josh H.
Machinebouw, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The ability to organize and manage information about prospects, in a way that others in my company can access to. This shared information helps prevent missed opportunities on our end.

Pluspunten: That it constantly reminds me to follow up with prospects, that I may otherwise fail to follow up with in a timely manner. I love the app. It's the best!

Minpunten: That it sometimes acts choppy when accessing on my PC through Internet Explorer. This issue does go away when using Spiro through the app though.

Hi Josh,
We're happy to hear that Spiro is helping keep you organized and following up with your prospects in a timely manner. Thanks for being a customer!

Spiro is a great every day CRM tool to help keep clients and prospects organized.

Internet, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The organization of the tabs makes it so I can go from my company prospects to my reminders in an easy fashion.

Minpunten: The app is significantly less detailed with notes that myself or my teammates have left on company.

Good and Bad. Some things we love, some things we don't.

Athena D.
Business Development Manager
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I was able to express my Pros and Cons of the product I've been using. I spoke on behalf of myself and my colleague, who is also using Spiro.

Pluspunten: The App. Tracking business won and who is sending the business. Ability to connect contacts under company.

Minpunten: We're missing notes and some notes are duplicated under the wrong providers. It's difficult to sort a report and there are a lot of unnecessary fields in the reports. Limited reports available through the app. On certain screens, you can't use the "Tab" button to move from field to field.

Hi Athena,

Thank you for rating our customer support 5 out of 5 stars! We take pride in having a Customer Success Manager assigned to every Spiro user. I'll have your CSM reach out to set up a time to go over reports, and how they can work best for your needs.

Creative

Beoordeeld op 12-11-2018
Account Executive
Internet, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I love Spiro's creative approach to assistants within the platform and the users ability to set the persona. It makes the platform entertaining as well as intuitive.

Minpunten: Too many times when sending e-mails to the assistant the information did not translate accurately when creating prospects, etc. Usually I would have to go into Spiro and update the fields so that they were correct.

Customer service and response to emails is second-to-none.

Beoordeeld op 5-3-2018
Duane V.
Salesman
Landbouw, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Improved organization leads to more sales won and the ability to stay on top of repeat customers and track when their next shipment will need to get ordered

Pluspunten: The ability to track every interaction with each of my customers so I can pull up the history quickly when I go to visit or call that customer.

Minpunten: I wish it was interfaced with Siri for voice command while I'm driving. That's the only thing I wish was improved

van Spiro Technologies op 6-3-2018

We are pleased to hear that you are winning more sales with Spiro! Thank you for your great feedback, and for being a valued customer.