Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over tawk.to

Chattool waarmee je contact kunt maken met je klanten via een mobiele app of op je website. Ondersteunt chatgeschiedenis en prestatieanalyses.

Meer informatie over tawk.to

Just like if you were talking to any other business in online chat. You are notified very quickly as well when someone is ready to chat, or needs further assistance.

Sometimes, we had issues with notifications not popping up properly, and our clients missed a chat or two because of that, but it seems that issue was fixed recently.

Beoordelingen van tawk.to

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

tawk.to heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 326 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je tawk.to eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (326)

Marianela
Marianela
Water Treatment and Environmental Management Consultant in Panama
Chemicaliën, 51-200 werknemers

Tawk.to, an excellent tool to connect with our clients from the Web or the mobile APP.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Tawk. to has provided us with a higher level of automation in our customer service process, which has allowed us to reduce response times to our customers, in addition to being able to cover a much larger audience.So, every time customers want to ask a question, they simply decide to access the link that we have provided in our mobile or web APP and start effective communication when our agents are online, or carry out a registration process for a request in mode offline. On the other hand, Tawk.to has interesting features within the platform, such as making annotations in each chat, the ability to view a timeline, printing chat content directly for further processing, and much more.

Tawk.to is excellent when it comes to interacting directly with our customers from our website or mobile application since we maintain constant interaction for a better customer experience, and all this information is available on the administrative platform, which in addition to being able to Record each of the chats, generate information for analysis and statistical treatment.Its dashboard is quite complete and allows us to view, for example, the number of chats carried out during the day and week, the number of responses, visits from our clients, and multiple monitoring reports, in addition to recording each chat in detail, and it even allows us to record comments to clarify doubts in a later analysis.

Tawk.to is a very complete online/offline chat and is widely used for both Web environments and mobile APPs, however, it is important to consider that the human factor is still invaluable, since for example, if we have logged into the administrative platform, it will depend on us to have an effective response time and communication that generates value for that client.

QALINA
QALINA
Corporate Financial Controller in Azerbeidzjan
Consumentengoederen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Tawk to for live support

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Tawk.to helped us to serve our customers online. Moreover, it helped us to track the number of visitors and their location.

Tawk.to has got many advantages for live support. For example, it shows information about the visitor. You can track the user's country location, how many times they joined your webpage, users' activity on the webpage where they clicked so on. Moreover, during the chatting with the visitor the tawk.to shows you what are they going to write you on the chat window before they send the message. Daily, monthly reporting features are great to know the interest of your webpage. For the free trial, you can register 3 support agents.

I do not have special concerns about the software even with the pricing. But one problem there was simply I can not decide whether it is the problem of G Suite or Tawk.to. The thing is when we offline sender should be able to receive the inquiry to our email which is in G Suite. However, we could not direct the Tawk.to inquiry to usual G Mail but not to the G Suite that was really strange. Besides everything is fine.

Clarke
Desktop Support Analyst in Israël
Landbouw, 51-200 werknemers

Live Chat Platform of this Year

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Responding to customer tickets rapidly is the main relish that I gain from tawk.to.

tawk.to enables me to connect and respond to customer queries over the internet.

Since I am always connected to the internet, I rarely face downtime.

Nitin
Nitin
Senior Graphics Designer in India

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Very good for someone who's just starting out

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For startups who want to test products on website they may use tawk.to for analyzing the engagement on particular page as tawk.to provide you with live tracking facility for free.

Tawk.to is very easy to install or integrate into website and its completely free with most important features that you require while chatting with user.

Dashboard design is little complex even they have changed it now but still a new user need to spend a day to learn things.

Laurentiu
CEO in Roemenië
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Using it everyday, great for livechats

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Good for live chats, but lacks some ticket management features.

We mainly use it for their live chat feature, but we're also happy with the traffic notifications.

Some traffic gets disconnected from their country, so their country data is gone and a default worldwide icon appears.

George Rex
George Rex
Co-founder & CAO in Nigeria

A Flexible Chat Option

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Take was helpful to me, considering the fact that it was available for free, since I was trying out lots of options then. I was happy with them as long as I used it.

I was looking for a quick and easy live chat support software to integrate into my WordPress site, and I saw the flexibility, ease of use and the quick-to-setup procedure of tawk. The fact that I could chat directly and render realtime support to users from my WordPress backend was also another important feature I applaud the makers of this software.

The software didn't have a clean user-friendly interface, which was a big turn off somewhat. I like software and applications to have beautiful material designs that will keep users engaged, whether frontend or backend.

Pascual
Pascual
Project Manager in Panama
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Tawk.to, a messaging application that allows you to monitor and chat with your site visitors under a

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very easy to register as a client of the tool, a simple integration process for mobile APP and maintenance tasks that allow detailed customization based on our needs and business rules.

Tawk.to has a fairly complete interactive panel for the client and allows us to provide valuable information about visitors, in chats and page views, through graphs and historical analysis. It also integrates with different third-party applications and platforms such as WordPress, which is widely used by most implementations.

I think that the price factor is important, and possibly tawk.to should reduce the prices a bit as new platforms appear on the market every day so it is important to stay competitive. On the other hand I am not sure if the implementation of this platform could create a feeling of slowing down the site, so we must test this a little more in detail.

Shaunak
Shaunak
Software Engineer in Frontend in India
Informatiediensten, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best started for your chat bot needs

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use Tawk.to as a offline client for my visitors of my website, it handles a predefined flow of dialogue and also lets me interact with online user. So its been a great experience till date

Yes Tawk.to is easy to use for a beginners in web development, I registered and setup my need based bot and deployed directly on my live site by just copy pasting script code readily available from main page in dashboard. I like this stuff most

The don't allow much branding and customizing stuff. I would like to see a customized bot who can handle a predefined flow of dialog in my absence and if it really needs my engagement then even I can join chat.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

A good and easy to to use chatbot

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

I used tawk for quite a long time for live chat on our website. It help us capture leads in live chat

lack of automation capabilities and it is not interactive chatbot

Samuel
Developer in VK
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Awesome tool!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Tawk.to's live chat feature is awesome and is perfect for our website! Their free plan is amazing, and unbeatable. No other live chat service offers the same level of service and features as Tawk without a big price tag.

There aren't many cons about tawk.to! One thing which does stand out is the lack of options to fully customise the chat - maybe allowing for more customisation would improve the service. As well as updating the UI.

Rosalina
Executive Assistant in Filipijnen
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

"Tawk.to Review: Is This Free Live Chat Software Right for Your Business? Pros and Cons Explored"

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Tawk.to is a free and user-friendly live chat software that can help businesses communicate with customers in real-time. However, its limited features, integrations, and customization options may make it less suitable for businesses with more complex needs.

Liberated from Cost: Tawk.to is totally allowed to utilize, making it an appealing choice for independent companies with restricted financial plans.Multi-Language Backing: Tawk.to upholds north of 40 dialects, making it simple to speak with clients and site guests from around the world.Adjustable Visit Gadget: Tawk.to's talk gadget is completely adaptable, permitting organizations to customize it to match their marking and web composition.Continuous Guest Observing: Tawk.to gives ongoing guest checking, empowering organizations to follow guest conduct, screen traffic sources, and break down client conduct.Multi-channel Informing: Tawk.to permits organizations to speak with clients across different channels, including email, Facebook Courier, and WhatsApp.

Restricted Elements: Tawk.to comes up short on of the high level elements tracked down in other live visit programming, for example, chatbots and artificial intelligence controlled robotization.Restricted Combinations: Tawk.to has restricted mixes with outsider programming, which can make it challenging to oversee client information and computerize work processes.Customization Requires Specialized Abilities: Modifying Tawk.to's talk gadget requires specialized abilities, which might be a weakness for organizations without devoted IT staff.Detailing and Examination: Tawk.to's announcing and investigation highlights are to some degree restricted, making it hard to dissect execution and pursue information driven choices.Client service: Tawk.to's client service is fairly restricted, with help accessible just through email and a client local area gathering.

Erik
Director of Technology in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

add customer service chat to your website for free

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Our organization uses a website to allows members to do various things like register for events. Sometimes, people have run into trouble or questions while trying to do something. Now, there's a little box in the corner that allows them to start a chat session with me so I can help them out. It has come in really handy and been a huge time saver for myself and our members. This exceeded expectations for a free program. It automatically turns on and off at set times of the day and has an auto-reply if I don't respond right away, in case I forget to turn it off when I step away from my desk. It made me really wonder - why is this free? As the saying goes, if you're not paying for the product than you are the product. So, I'm usually a little leery about free software. There are no ads besides their own discreet branding. They do have some nice add-ons you can purchase: removing their branding, hiring live agents, and video and screen sharing. That makes me feel better about embedding a free product into my website - seeing how they make their money, even if it's not from me.

I really can't think of any valid cons.

Nweke
Nweke
Founder, Lead Designer in VK
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

A cool freebie tool for live chat support

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a great freemium tool for small businesses starting out to manage their live chat support with customers on their websites and this helped me save money and also made it easy to hardly miss out on customer chats.

It has a friendly interface easy and the option of shortcuts makes it easy to use. Being able to track visitors live on my website was a blessing because it helped me understand the visitor journeys on my website and possible pain points in the buying process. Also, chatting with live visitors on my phone with the mobile app made it easy to be constantly available. I loved the fact that we could also personalize the brand for my business making it a lot more acceptable.

It's free but not completely free. You have to pay about 19$ per month to completely remove the tawk.to branding.

Devyani
Devyani
Customer Relationship Associate in India
Bankwezen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A must have and easy to integrate live chat application for a startup

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall tawk.to is must have real-time chat application and website tracking system for a newly grown startup as they do not charge you for basic features that's pretty much enough to grow your client base. Even their premium features helps grown startups or enterprises to do their seed research about the customer behaviors online.

I liked that they provide freemium model that helped us to decide whether we should continue to use tawk to or not without spending any penny on it. Also they provide real time user tracking on website that amazed me and my team as we have seen it for first time. We can be able to generate accurate reports for website developer team to let them fill loopholes in website.

Most of the times while doing multiple chat handling it slows down or hangs on a screen for while and sometimes chat get closed automatically that makes frustration for users.

Alberto
Alberto
Co-founder in Spanje
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

A good option to offer a chat support service

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We can offer a chat support service for our start up. We have more than one hundred users and we have 3 or 4 daily chat sessions with users. We can answer quickly. Also we are saving money because we are using a free plan. We have integrated this tawt.to into our web page and into our e-learning platform.

You can start with the free plan. It is easy to configure and manage. You can integrate it with other tools.

Sometimes we had a lag with the chat session but I think it was because we were using a free plan.

Nenad
Founder in Australië
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Tawk about a good product!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: it got us started with these tools and helped us see the value in a live chat on our website, by far the best starter tool out there.

It's free to get started and it has some killed features the other tools charge an arm and a leg for, It's simply the best option for a free, first time chat tool user - Loved it for months and it's value will make sure I suggest it to others.

it doesn't keep up UI and ease wise compared to paid tools - It's very one chat focused where other tools I can handle 5-10 chats at a time and it's easy to keep track of, the blocky UI here makes it hard and the agent assingment system is a big buggy when more than a few people can repond to any ticket.

Nigel Masimba
Nigel Masimba
WordPress Developer in Zimbabwe

Decent Website Chat Integration

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I implement Tawk.to on client websites. The main challenge is getting users to understand the dashboard and how it is connected to the website. Other than that it's a great app.

It's free to install and use, as well as easy to set up. A free plugin for my content management system. Allows multiple chat agents on a single account. Highly customizable frontend interface so that chat bubbles can match website branding. The mobile app allows you to respond to website visitors quickly.

The Tawk.to dashboard requires a separate login. In some cases, it's it would be better if it used the website content management dashboard. The Tawk.to dashboard can be challenging for new chat agents.

Moises
CEO in Chili
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

The best option for an online chat on a website

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This tool has been very helpful, what has helped us the most is the option to generate tickets, because when a problem occurs with support we can send a ticket to the right department so they can solve it.

This tool has been of enormous help for our company, it works perfect to have online contact with people who enter my website, I can see the IP, the country, the web page where they are browsing, I can save their data in case they visit my website again in the future. It is a very good tool.

The operation is excellent, but I think they should add some option to visually improve the chat widget, as it has the same interface, we would like to use some design a little more modern and minimalist, but otherwise it works excellent, the chat is good.

Cristina
webmaster in Italië
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Valid free alternative to expensive softwares

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It works, it can be easily customized, it is very easy to be in contact with our possible clients and to answer to all those who just need information. It can be installed very quickly trough plug-ins and it's something that can be done in a couple of minutes without a knowledge of coding or whatsoever.

I liked most that it's free but super professional! When I needed help there was always an assistant via live chat available and the problem was solved in a few minutes.

Sometimes it's difficult to use it on a mobile. I prefer using the desktop version when I'm at work because it works perfectly but some colleagues who go round and need the mobile version had some difficulties.

Tajammal
Web Admin in Pakistan
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Free Website Integrated Plugin for Chat with Visistors

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was search a lot for free chat plugins while I start my own website at least I founded tawk.to and I was satisfied on it. I used it for a long time on my site as I run my site. I am happy with this plugin and its service providers.

Tawk.to is a free chat plugin which you can use for chat with your customers or visitor at any plate form or your own build html or php website. Tawk.to has a simple dashboard with easy control and also provide easy customization environment. I was used for long time this plugin on my site.

There some limitation in Tawk.to plugin e.g. limit of users in free version and back links but I my personally though is that this is not matter because the quality of service is better than other chat service providers.

Keirsten
Customer Service Manager in VS
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Easily offer customer support from anywhere!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Tawk.to has filled a staffing gap for us by allowing us to do support from anywhere at any time. It has expanded our client base and allowed for more productivity and customer satisfaction.

I love that I can use it anywhere I have a device. I can answer questions on my website that customers and potential customers need to know. I have been able to save a ton of time by answering multiple live chats at a time and providing support, eliminating a staffing gap that we had.

Sometimes it can get a little buggy and ping my device multiple times, especially if I am on a mobile hotspot. I think it is mostly due to connectivity issues and not directly with the software.

Ethan
Ethan
Travel Consultant in VK
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers

Superb free web-chat tool

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Having a web-chat is an important part of running a client facing business. Tawk.to is a simple and effective tool to allow us to do this, and it is also free!

Tawk.to is very easy to implement on websites. The design is very pleasing to the eye, and for clients is not obtrusive - it doesn't take too much away from the flow of the website. From the user point of view, logging in and chatting is simple and everything works how you would expect it to - fantastic for a free solution. I really like how we can add names for clients and know when they return to the website and chat with us again.

The tracking tool is confusing and doesn't really display statistics clearly. Secondly, when we have an automatic reply to a message, the chat is marked as unanswered - this sways our statistics.

Wagner
Wagner
Director in Brazilië
Animatie, 2-10 werknemers

Your Website Chat Support For Free

5,0 4 jaar geleden

We use to spend $100 dollars for a chat software, now we can use this money in something else in our company and still have a great chat support . We can use the mobile app and support our website customers remotely

I don't know if I am mistaken something but I can't answer a ticket missing chat

Rendy
Owner in Indonesië
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Freemium App That really worthed

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Free live chat and no maximum agent and unlimited chats

ticketing system for offline message is not quite good

Amit
Head Product in India
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Its efficient and awesome product

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with tawk.to is awesome. The free application which we can integrated easily on our portal is really awesome feature which enables us to be connected with site visitors and momentum of our website. I have recommended this software to many. Keep it up team tawk.to! thanks.

I liked tawk.to product which is really awesome and nice offering. Its easy to use and integration on website is very simple. It offers mobile apps also which makes our life easy to respond customer queries easily. After implementing this product, we have become very attentive to customers. its interface is also very intuitive. its other features like visitors tracking on our website is also really awesome.

The chat feature on website sometime becomes deceptive to website visitors. The widget customization part sometime may be complex for layman. Now after using this application, i missing advance AI part in this application.