Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over tawk.to

Chattool waarmee je contact kunt maken met je klanten via een mobiele app of op je website. Ondersteunt chatgeschiedenis en prestatieanalyses.

Meer informatie over tawk.to

Just like if you were talking to any other business in online chat. You are notified very quickly as well when someone is ready to chat, or needs further assistance.

Sometimes, we had issues with notifications not popping up properly, and our clients missed a chat or two because of that, but it seems that issue was fixed recently.

Beoordelingen van tawk.to

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

tawk.to heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 330 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je tawk.to eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (330)

Marianela
Marianela
Water Treatment and Environmental Management Consultant in Panama
Chemicaliën, 51-200 werknemers

Tawk.to, an excellent tool to connect with our clients from the Web or the mobile APP.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Tawk. to has provided us with a higher level of automation in our customer service process, which has allowed us to reduce response times to our customers, in addition to being able to cover a much larger audience.So, every time customers want to ask a question, they simply decide to access the link that we have provided in our mobile or web APP and start effective communication when our agents are online, or carry out a registration process for a request in mode offline. On the other hand, Tawk.to has interesting features within the platform, such as making annotations in each chat, the ability to view a timeline, printing chat content directly for further processing, and much more.

Tawk.to is excellent when it comes to interacting directly with our customers from our website or mobile application since we maintain constant interaction for a better customer experience, and all this information is available on the administrative platform, which in addition to being able to Record each of the chats, generate information for analysis and statistical treatment.Its dashboard is quite complete and allows us to view, for example, the number of chats carried out during the day and week, the number of responses, visits from our clients, and multiple monitoring reports, in addition to recording each chat in detail, and it even allows us to record comments to clarify doubts in a later analysis.

Tawk.to is a very complete online/offline chat and is widely used for both Web environments and mobile APPs, however, it is important to consider that the human factor is still invaluable, since for example, if we have logged into the administrative platform, it will depend on us to have an effective response time and communication that generates value for that client.

QALINA
QALINA
Corporate Financial Controller in Azerbeidzjan
Consumentengoederen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Tawk to for live support

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Tawk.to helped us to serve our customers online. Moreover, it helped us to track the number of visitors and their location.

Tawk.to has got many advantages for live support. For example, it shows information about the visitor. You can track the user's country location, how many times they joined your webpage, users' activity on the webpage where they clicked so on. Moreover, during the chatting with the visitor the tawk.to shows you what are they going to write you on the chat window before they send the message. Daily, monthly reporting features are great to know the interest of your webpage. For the free trial, you can register 3 support agents.

I do not have special concerns about the software even with the pricing. But one problem there was simply I can not decide whether it is the problem of G Suite or Tawk.to. The thing is when we offline sender should be able to receive the inquiry to our email which is in G Suite. However, we could not direct the Tawk.to inquiry to usual G Mail but not to the G Suite that was really strange. Besides everything is fine.

Adegboyega
Ticketing Agent in Canada
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 11-50 werknemers

tawk.to Review by Ticketing Agent

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Real-time live chat and messaging help nurture leads.

With tawk.to, I am able to effectively communicate with customers via live chat over the internet across any device.

I do not have anything that annoys me when using tawk.to.

Nitin
Nitin
Senior Graphics Designer in India

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Very good for someone who's just starting out

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For startups who want to test products on website they may use tawk.to for analyzing the engagement on particular page as tawk.to provide you with live tracking facility for free.

Tawk.to is very easy to install or integrate into website and its completely free with most important features that you require while chatting with user.

Dashboard design is little complex even they have changed it now but still a new user need to spend a day to learn things.

Joseph
Information Technology Specialist in VS
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

tawk.to Review by Nganga

5,0 3 maanden geleden

tawk.to integrated well with our website which makes it easy to communicate with online visitors.

I can’t recall the last aspect that failed me when using tawk.to.

George Rex
George Rex
Co-founder & CAO in Nigeria

A Flexible Chat Option

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Take was helpful to me, considering the fact that it was available for free, since I was trying out lots of options then. I was happy with them as long as I used it.

I was looking for a quick and easy live chat support software to integrate into my WordPress site, and I saw the flexibility, ease of use and the quick-to-setup procedure of tawk. The fact that I could chat directly and render realtime support to users from my WordPress backend was also another important feature I applaud the makers of this software.

The software didn't have a clean user-friendly interface, which was a big turn off somewhat. I like software and applications to have beautiful material designs that will keep users engaged, whether frontend or backend.

Jamil
Jamil
Chief Accountant in Azerbeidzjan

Tawk.to for tracking solutions

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Before our potential customers had to email us for any question that they need an answer but now they can get in touch us easily and faster which helps us to satisfy them.

Tawk.to is a tool that helps to offer live support for your customers. It offers the extension free of charge. More than that Tawk.to offers tracking solutions for your webpage meaning that you can see how many visitors checked out your webpage and how long they stayed in. Besides you can see which location follows your webpage.

Sometimes there happen small errors meaning that the extension in the webpage may disappear. The support team is helpful but they are not so fast.

Laurentiu
CEO in Roemenië
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Using it everyday, great for livechats

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Good for live chats, but lacks some ticket management features.

We mainly use it for their live chat feature, but we're also happy with the traffic notifications.

Some traffic gets disconnected from their country, so their country data is gone and a default worldwide icon appears.

Pascual
Pascual
Project Manager in Panama
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Tawk.to, a messaging application that allows you to monitor and chat with your site visitors under a

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very easy to register as a client of the tool, a simple integration process for mobile APP and maintenance tasks that allow detailed customization based on our needs and business rules.

Tawk.to has a fairly complete interactive panel for the client and allows us to provide valuable information about visitors, in chats and page views, through graphs and historical analysis. It also integrates with different third-party applications and platforms such as WordPress, which is widely used by most implementations.

I think that the price factor is important, and possibly tawk.to should reduce the prices a bit as new platforms appear on the market every day so it is important to stay competitive. On the other hand I am not sure if the implementation of this platform could create a feeling of slowing down the site, so we must test this a little more in detail.

Shaunak
Shaunak
Software Engineer in Frontend in India
Informatiediensten, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best started for your chat bot needs

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use Tawk.to as a offline client for my visitors of my website, it handles a predefined flow of dialogue and also lets me interact with online user. So its been a great experience till date

Yes Tawk.to is easy to use for a beginners in web development, I registered and setup my need based bot and deployed directly on my live site by just copy pasting script code readily available from main page in dashboard. I like this stuff most

The don't allow much branding and customizing stuff. I would like to see a customized bot who can handle a predefined flow of dialog in my absence and if it really needs my engagement then even I can join chat.

Rosalina
Executive Assistant in Filipijnen
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

"Tawk.to Review: Is This Free Live Chat Software Right for Your Business? Pros and Cons Explored"

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, Tawk.to is a free and user-friendly live chat software that can help businesses communicate with customers in real-time. However, its limited features, integrations, and customization options may make it less suitable for businesses with more complex needs.

Liberated from Cost: Tawk.to is totally allowed to utilize, making it an appealing choice for independent companies with restricted financial plans.Multi-Language Backing: Tawk.to upholds north of 40 dialects, making it simple to speak with clients and site guests from around the world.Adjustable Visit Gadget: Tawk.to's talk gadget is completely adaptable, permitting organizations to customize it to match their marking and web composition.Continuous Guest Observing: Tawk.to gives ongoing guest checking, empowering organizations to follow guest conduct, screen traffic sources, and break down client conduct.Multi-channel Informing: Tawk.to permits organizations to speak with clients across different channels, including email, Facebook Courier, and WhatsApp.

Restricted Elements: Tawk.to comes up short on of the high level elements tracked down in other live visit programming, for example, chatbots and artificial intelligence controlled robotization.Restricted Combinations: Tawk.to has restricted mixes with outsider programming, which can make it challenging to oversee client information and computerize work processes.Customization Requires Specialized Abilities: Modifying Tawk.to's talk gadget requires specialized abilities, which might be a weakness for organizations without devoted IT staff.Detailing and Examination: Tawk.to's announcing and investigation highlights are to some degree restricted, making it hard to dissect execution and pursue information driven choices.Client service: Tawk.to's client service is fairly restricted, with help accessible just through email and a client local area gathering.

Erik
Director of Technology in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

add customer service chat to your website for free

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Our organization uses a website to allows members to do various things like register for events. Sometimes, people have run into trouble or questions while trying to do something. Now, there's a little box in the corner that allows them to start a chat session with me so I can help them out. It has come in really handy and been a huge time saver for myself and our members. This exceeded expectations for a free program. It automatically turns on and off at set times of the day and has an auto-reply if I don't respond right away, in case I forget to turn it off when I step away from my desk. It made me really wonder - why is this free? As the saying goes, if you're not paying for the product than you are the product. So, I'm usually a little leery about free software. There are no ads besides their own discreet branding. They do have some nice add-ons you can purchase: removing their branding, hiring live agents, and video and screen sharing. That makes me feel better about embedding a free product into my website - seeing how they make their money, even if it's not from me.

I really can't think of any valid cons.

Nweke
Nweke
Founder, Lead Designer in VK
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

A cool freebie tool for live chat support

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It's a great freemium tool for small businesses starting out to manage their live chat support with customers on their websites and this helped me save money and also made it easy to hardly miss out on customer chats.

It has a friendly interface easy and the option of shortcuts makes it easy to use. Being able to track visitors live on my website was a blessing because it helped me understand the visitor journeys on my website and possible pain points in the buying process. Also, chatting with live visitors on my phone with the mobile app made it easy to be constantly available. I loved the fact that we could also personalize the brand for my business making it a lot more acceptable.

It's free but not completely free. You have to pay about 19$ per month to completely remove the tawk.to branding.

Iqra
Iqra
Digital Media Specialist in Pakistan

Manage your Customers with Professional Chat Box

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am running different websites for my own business, so I have installed Tawk.to on all my websites. I always chat with my users and customers through Tawk.to. I really like the dashboard of Tawk.to where I can the details of my visitors. I have increased the sale of my products because I describe to my users about my products through the Tawk.to chat.

If you want to chat and discuss with your customers regarding the content of your website or regarding the products of your shop then Tawk.to is the awesome platform. You can install in your website easily. If you are a WordPress user than even you can install a plugin of Tawk.to. This is a 100% free live chat, you will really love it.

I have found it very useful, incredible, and professional chat software. I never faced any kind of issue or problem during the use of Tawk.to. So for me, there are no cons. All features and functions of Tawk.to are really awesome and outstanding.

Rick
Rick
Director in Argentinië

You don't have to pay packet for live chat

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Tawk gives you basic, live chat for free with no restrictions. I mean, come on, before you got straight to Intercom, give tawk a try. Sure the feature set and the customization possibilities are better on other platforms but all the other platforms strike me as prohibitively expensive for a small business, especially when most aren't even sure that live chat is for them in the first place. So tawk is a good platform to figure that out on. Tawk gives me just what I need with no hassles and with plenty of power. There's never been a hiccup in terms of uptime or service.

The backend is incredibly confusing. I never know which site I'm administrating or how to find what I'm looking for. I mean, compared to the great front end, this is really pretty embarrassing for them. It would be a nightmare, I imagine, for any agency administering more than a few sites.

Abid
Abid
Manager Operations in Pakistan
Bankwezen, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

The Incredible and Awesome Chat Software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am really satisfied with tawk.to. There are lots of reasons. First, it is free. Then I have installed tawk.to in my WordPress websites with the help of tawk.to plugin. I sell online products on my e-commerce website, so I allow my visitors to chat with me before purchasing any product. It’s really easy to understand and use. For my websites, the importance of tawk.to is too much. Because it has helped me to communicate with my visitors and customers. Even I have installed this on my other websites which I developed using Joomla and Magento. I am really happy with tawk.to features.

If you want to monitor your website visitors and if you want to chat with them, then the tawk.to is really best for you. You can easily set up and it’s free forever. According to my experience, the software is also too much secure. Within 1 minute you can set up the tawk.to on your website or app. Just copy the easy line of JavaScript and paste it into the HTML of your website. After that, instantly you can see the chat widget on your website. You can answer to the chats even from your Mobile device. It’s really awesome and amazing chat software.

For me, every feature and use of tawk.to is really easy. Because I am using this chat plugin on my own websites and also on my client’s websites. So, I am really aware of the dashboard and interface of this plugin. Only for the beginners, the interface should be easier. All the other features are very good.

Ana Carolina
Web Developer in VS

One of the best Chat for websites.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a great tool and feet that is very useful for any type of website. if used correctly it can become a means of sales for your business.

An easy way to enhance our website is through a chat tool, and one of the best is taw.to, it is very easy to install and use. Its administrative panel allows to control in an organized way the communication with the users that visit our web, besides we can configure forms with welcome messages and add the fields that we create are useful to establish the communication, for example in my case I usually request the name, email, and phone. We can use it in HTML sites and also in CMS as wordpress, since there is a plugin for this. We can also download the APP and use it through our smartphone from anywhere.

Actually this tool pleases me a lot, but sometimes there are flaws in the browser and we can lose communication, but it is not serious in most cases I usually solve easily by reloading the browser or starting a session again

Amrut
CSR in India
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

Wonderful Features

5,0 vorig jaar

very easy to chat with live visitors, real time tracking of how many visitors are online, chats can be initiated by the user,, graphical report, chats transcription, everything is awesome

the chat notification music, that is toooooo loud

Simply Chat Interface between Business & Consumer

5,0 6 jaar geleden

As the individual in charge of maintaining contact with consumers looking on/requesting information on our website, tawk.to has made the communication both parties seamless. Not only are you able to notice guests looking at your site in real-time, you are able to observe the text that they are preparing to send to you as they write it... allowing extra time as the company to respond with a proper and successful response. Statistics involving location, time, and IP are added benefits when studying visiting consumers.

There are hardly any negatives about tawk.to. The chat software is simple, non-intrusive, and ready to be of use when need be. The only negative, which should be taken with a grain of salt as it is such a minor detail, is that the incoming text of the consumer can occasionally come in sporadically, or a brief one or two second time pause between existing and currently being written text. This results in a quick jump in the conversation. Again, however, this is the worst experience that you may encounter.

Ramindu
Ramindu
Software Technical Lead in VS
Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers

Comprehensive support chat integration

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use tawk.to to manage customer queries on many websites and frontend applications.

Integrating a customer support chat window in to a web application can be a harrowing process. You can either build your own which would take a considerable amount of resources or you could buy an expensive solution that requires hours of integration. tawk.to bypasses both these scenarios with a relatively cheap support chat solution that is super easy to integrate in to any website and provides awesome options to response to customer requests. The integration only takes a few lines of code and the mobile application that is provided allows the customer support team to respond to requests from anywhere at any time. Extensive backend reporting also allows analysis of how well customer requests have been responded to with comprehensive analysis and reports.

More complex configuration for more specific scenarios can be tricky; if you're trying to do something complex that's not provided out of the box, configuration tawk.to can become difficult.

Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Few things to keep in mind about Tawk.to

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It adds great value to your business.

1. It a great add on to a web application (websites) if you want to allow your users to contact your support team easily. 2. Tawk dashboard is impressive, it usually provides everything you pay for such as real time visitor, previous chats, chat statistics including the graphical representation and tabular as well.

1. It also provides few add-ons as Putting your own brand and get rid of that tawk.to label at the bottom, but honestly speaking it is more expensive than it should be. 2. Mark my words, this one literally frustrates me by not giving any notification whenever a chat comes. I don't know what is wrong whether it is the browser or the tool itself.

Jaron
Jaron
Owner in VS
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent value. Tons of features, maybe even too much

5,0 6 jaar geleden

It's free! When you run a business, you can't afford to pay for 30+ software programs that aren't critical to your business. Live chat isn't a HUGE part of my business... so I can't rationalize paying for a super slick online chat app. Tawk.to gets the job done and it still looks pretty fresh on my website. My office admin can use it under her account, and overall it ain't too bad.

It can be buggy, and it can be complicated. Honestly, Tawk.to has so many features, more than we need, and I feel some of that effort could instead go into making the website and app more reliable and easy to use. There are so many settings that it's easy to get lost trying to figure out what is what. For example, there have been a handful of times where our live chat is just turned off for days at a time before we notice it and we have to go in and figure out why. User management can be complicated. The app is not the easiest to use either. But, I really can't complain because I am benefiting from it all for free.

Adetayo Kolawole
Adetayo Kolawole
Designer in Nigeria
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

The Best Chatting System For Business

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They have a free version and also a paid version and you can add it to your desired CMS either Wordpress, Magento. Easy to setup for beginners also.

I have been using Tawk.to for the past 3 years now. They are the first chat app system that I ever know that implement an auto-respond whenever you're not online. You add a chat to your website and let your customers talk to you live. Either on your eCommerce online store website or company website.

With this website, you can convert your traffic to paying customers. Get a full detail of where they chatting from, the current page they are on your website and also transfer them to another support team.

Muddassar
Muddassar
Retail Store Manager in Pakistan
Kleding en mode, 10.000+ werknemers

Free and Easy Live Chat Platform

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Tawk.to is really outstanding. I chat with the users of my website and talk with them regarding the products of my website. In this way, I have increased the number of sales in my business.

Tawk.to is the best Live chat platform. You can integrate the setup on your website or mobile app very easily. If you are a WordPress user then you can install Tawk.to plugin. Register free, install on your website, and start chatting with the users of your website.

Tawk.to interface is really easy to understand and use. Every feature and function is perfect. So according to me, there are no cons.

It is the most complete messaging app that you have tested.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was looking for a chat to be able to communicate with my clients, and this module, apart from giving you that, gives you a plus. Knowing where your customers are and from where the source arrives, it's unbelievable

- It is a free application, which is ideal for small businesses and large companies, greatly reduces expenses. - You get all the basic tools you might need for your first live chat. - The implementation is extremely easy. - Notes feature that allows you to keep track of previous contacts with customers.

- It's free, which means that you don't get any guarantee that it will work or that you will get help. - It has very useful extensions that are paid - There is still no translation service. - It has some difficulty to handle the administration part at the beginning.