Over tawk.to

Chattool waarmee je contact kunt maken met je klanten via een mobiele app of op je website. Ondersteunt chatgeschiedenis en prestatieanalyses.

Meer informatie over tawk.to

Just like if you were talking to any other business in online chat. You are notified very quickly as well when someone is ready to chat, or needs further assistance.

Sometimes, we had issues with notifications not popping up properly, and our clients missed a chat or two because of that, but it seems that issue was fixed recently.

Beoordelingen van tawk.to

Waar voor je geld

tawk.to heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 292 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je tawk.to eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (292)

QALINA
QALINA
Corporate Financial Controller in Azerbeidzjan
Consumentengoederen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Tawk to for live support

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Tawk.to helped us to serve our customers online. Moreover, it helped us to track the number of visitors and their location.

Tawk.to has got many advantages for live support. For example, it shows information about the visitor. You can track the user's country location, how many times they joined your webpage, users' activity on the webpage where they clicked so on. Moreover, during the chatting with the visitor the tawk.to shows you what are they going to write you on the chat window before they send the message. Daily, monthly reporting features are great to know the interest of your webpage. For the free trial, you can register 3 support agents.

I do not have special concerns about the software even with the pricing. But one problem there was simply I can not decide whether it is the problem of G Suite or Tawk.to. The thing is when we offline sender should be able to receive the inquiry to our email which is in G Suite. However, we could not direct the Tawk.to inquiry to usual G Mail but not to the G Suite that was really strange. Besides everything is fine.

Richard
Manager in VK
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Integrate chat functionality to your website.

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Tawk.to allows us to communicate directly with website browsers. Tawk.to has helped increase conversion rates on the website, as we can guide/advise customers immediately.

There is no downside to using Tawk.to, and excellent piece of software.

Cristina
webmaster in Italië
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Valid free alternative to expensive softwares

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It works, it can be easily customized, it is very easy to be in contact with our possible clients and to answer to all those who just need information. It can be installed very quickly trough plug-ins and it's something that can be done in a couple of minutes without a knowledge of coding or whatsoever.

I liked most that it's free but super professional! When I needed help there was always an assistant via live chat available and the problem was solved in a few minutes.

Sometimes it's difficult to use it on a mobile. I prefer using the desktop version when I'm at work because it works perfectly but some colleagues who go round and need the mobile version had some difficulties.

Jennifer
Accounts Receivable in Canada
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

New updates not up to expectations

1,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Used to be a easy to use customer facing chat platform to communicate with customers. Makes it easier to connect without having to get them on the phone. Easy to multitask.

Recent updates have a lot of glitches. Frequently have to restart the program due to not being able to open the chats or resize. If they could fix this, it would be back to being an amazing software.

Ryan
Founder in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Powerful and effective customer service platform

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I'm very happy with Tawk.to and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a free live chat software solution. The setup was easy, the features are great, and the customer support is top-notch. If you're looking for an efficient way to provide real-time customer service, then Tawk.to is definitely worth a try.

The best part about Tawk.to is that it offers real-time customer service and feedback. I was able to set up a chatbot that allows customers to ask questions, provide feedback, and get help right away. The chatbot is also very customizable; I can create different conversation flows depending on what the customer needs.

Tawk.to is a customer service platform, but unfortunately it has a few drawbacks that can detract from its overall usability. Firstly, the user interface is quite basic and outdated, making it difficult to navigate around efficiently. Additionally, there are limited customization options in terms of design and layout which may be off-putting for some users who are used to more modern interfaces. There is also no mobile app available, meaning users must access the platform via their browser on their computer or phone. Finally, there are some reports of bugs and glitches that can cause issues when using the platform which can be extremely frustrating.

Pascual
Pascual
Project Manager in Panama
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Tawk.to, a messaging application that allows you to monitor and chat with your site visitors under a

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very easy to register as a client of the tool, a simple integration process for mobile APP and maintenance tasks that allow detailed customization based on our needs and business rules.

Tawk.to has a fairly complete interactive panel for the client and allows us to provide valuable information about visitors, in chats and page views, through graphs and historical analysis. It also integrates with different third-party applications and platforms such as WordPress, which is widely used by most implementations.

I think that the price factor is important, and possibly tawk.to should reduce the prices a bit as new platforms appear on the market every day so it is important to stay competitive. On the other hand I am not sure if the implementation of this platform could create a feeling of slowing down the site, so we must test this a little more in detail.

Abdul
IT Consultant in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Excellent Chat Application

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

It was well suited for our Website, linked with Tawk, for messaging and whatsapp messaging. Easy to interact with the customers and the team, well suited for Business

Though, Easy to use, for support team, has to respond bit earlier, for support during our interaction

Sherwin
Landlord Engagement Lead in Canada
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Tawk.to is a cost effective solution

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We use Tawk.to for customer support on our website and have found it very helpful.

Free is always great, and the core functionality of Tawk.to doesn't cost anything.

I liked all aspects of this product and there is nothing I dislike.

Kathy
Owner in VS
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great Chat program

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I love the tawk.to app. It puts me in contact with potential clients immediately. If I am not available, they can leave a message which I will find in my tawk.to dashboard. I highly recommend it as a chat session for any website.

What I liked best was being able to choose an icon for the website that was not intrusive to my visitors. The parrot is a nice touch and catches the eye. The program is easy to use and works great.

The only thing I find annoying with the program is, I have to log into my account on their website in order to show I was online.

Tyler
Manager in Canada
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

For a free software you can't go wrong

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: You can book in potential customers you would likely miss out on

Easy to set up, implement and use. Real time chat with potential customers from mobile or desktop

It can be a little tricky to navigate through the settings

Bill
Bill
President in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

No-cost way to increase customer satisfaction? Who wouldn't want this?

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We have been able to increase our "real world" presence on our web site, offering support and sales guidance to users when they need it most -- when they actually have a question. The low-footprint, web-based solution is very easy to install and quite easy to use (in most areas), and it provides visibility into the efficacy of our web pages and sites.

With a short script include into our web site and a simple desktop application to install, we have instant visibility into who is currently trolling out web site (and from where), and our customers have instant access to a simple chat solution right from any of our web pages. In the age of instant gratification, we are able to answer questions instantly for customers and turn them from browsers into buyers. We also have the ability to provide after-purchase support, which extends the reach of this system.

There are some oddities in the desktop UI that get annoying from time to time. For example, if you are monitoring two web sites and happen to miss a chat request from one site, the interface doesn't show you that missed call -- unless you happen to have that web site selected. The result is that a user question may have been posted that you don't see for days, which makes you look unresponsive at times.

Sales Manager in Polen
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

It is a great tool when you are starting your business!

4,0 6 maanden geleden

I used it for a long time under the free version, which does the job. It helped me to increase my sales and to upgrade the user experience, and support.

It happens from time to time, that the solution is crashing, it shows multiple empty visitors, or you are unable to see the chat history. The availability is my main concern. I decided to switch to premium service when my business was more mature. I recommend the service for the initial building of the sales funnel and customer support, when you have limited funding.

Devyani
Devyani
Customer Relationship Associate in India
Bankwezen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A must have and easy to integrate live chat application for a startup

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall tawk.to is must have real-time chat application and website tracking system for a newly grown startup as they do not charge you for basic features that's pretty much enough to grow your client base. Even their premium features helps grown startups or enterprises to do their seed research about the customer behaviors online.

I liked that they provide freemium model that helped us to decide whether we should continue to use tawk to or not without spending any penny on it. Also they provide real time user tracking on website that amazed me and my team as we have seen it for first time. We can be able to generate accurate reports for website developer team to let them fill loopholes in website.

Most of the times while doing multiple chat handling it slows down or hangs on a screen for while and sometimes chat get closed automatically that makes frustration for users.

Nenad
Founder in Australië

Overwogen alternatieven:

Tawk about a good product!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: it got us started with these tools and helped us see the value in a live chat on our website, by far the best starter tool out there.

It's free to get started and it has some killed features the other tools charge an arm and a leg for, It's simply the best option for a free, first time chat tool user - Loved it for months and it's value will make sure I suggest it to others.

it doesn't keep up UI and ease wise compared to paid tools - It's very one chat focused where other tools I can handle 5-10 chats at a time and it's easy to keep track of, the blocky UI here makes it hard and the agent assingment system is a big buggy when more than a few people can repond to any ticket.

Ana Carolina
Web Developer in VS

One of the best Chat for websites.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a great tool and feet that is very useful for any type of website. if used correctly it can become a means of sales for your business.

An easy way to enhance our website is through a chat tool, and one of the best is taw.to, it is very easy to install and use. Its administrative panel allows to control in an organized way the communication with the users that visit our web, besides we can configure forms with welcome messages and add the fields that we create are useful to establish the communication, for example in my case I usually request the name, email, and phone. We can use it in HTML sites and also in CMS as wordpress, since there is a plugin for this. We can also download the APP and use it through our smartphone from anywhere.

Actually this tool pleases me a lot, but sometimes there are flaws in the browser and we can lose communication, but it is not serious in most cases I usually solve easily by reloading the browser or starting a session again

Moises
CEO in Chili
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

The best option for an online chat on a website

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This tool has been very helpful, what has helped us the most is the option to generate tickets, because when a problem occurs with support we can send a ticket to the right department so they can solve it.

This tool has been of enormous help for our company, it works perfect to have online contact with people who enter my website, I can see the IP, the country, the web page where they are browsing, I can save their data in case they visit my website again in the future. It is a very good tool.

The operation is excellent, but I think they should add some option to visually improve the chat widget, as it has the same interface, we would like to use some design a little more modern and minimalist, but otherwise it works excellent, the chat is good.

Ramindu
Ramindu
Software Technical Lead in VS
Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers

Comprehensive support chat integration

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use tawk.to to manage customer queries on many websites and frontend applications.

Integrating a customer support chat window in to a web application can be a harrowing process. You can either build your own which would take a considerable amount of resources or you could buy an expensive solution that requires hours of integration. tawk.to bypasses both these scenarios with a relatively cheap support chat solution that is super easy to integrate in to any website and provides awesome options to response to customer requests. The integration only takes a few lines of code and the mobile application that is provided allows the customer support team to respond to requests from anywhere at any time. Extensive backend reporting also allows analysis of how well customer requests have been responded to with comprehensive analysis and reports.

More complex configuration for more specific scenarios can be tricky; if you're trying to do something complex that's not provided out of the box, configuration tawk.to can become difficult.

Business Analyst in India
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Few things to keep in mind about Tawk.to

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It adds great value to your business.

1. It a great add on to a web application (websites) if you want to allow your users to contact your support team easily. 2. Tawk dashboard is impressive, it usually provides everything you pay for such as real time visitor, previous chats, chat statistics including the graphical representation and tabular as well.

1. It also provides few add-ons as Putting your own brand and get rid of that tawk.to label at the bottom, but honestly speaking it is more expensive than it should be. 2. Mark my words, this one literally frustrates me by not giving any notification whenever a chat comes. I don't know what is wrong whether it is the browser or the tool itself.

Lilian
Lilian
Digital marketer in Zimbabwe

Online communication

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Because of a lot of functions, it has like visitors type, pages they visit and location, it helps us make more personalized chatting experience especially with repeat customers.

The software is easy to use and to implement, gives demographics of web visitors so that you know in which state or country they are. This enables you even to personalise your chat thus increasing customer service. Offers its own tawkto icon on the free version chat and the flexibility to personalize once you pay. The free version is really incredible especially their features of adding someone else for support.

They add ons are pricey and not worth the amount you will need to pay

Jaron
Jaron
Owner in VS
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent value. Tons of features, maybe even too much

5,0 4 jaar geleden

It's free! When you run a business, you can't afford to pay for 30+ software programs that aren't critical to your business. Live chat isn't a HUGE part of my business... so I can't rationalize paying for a super slick online chat app. Tawk.to gets the job done and it still looks pretty fresh on my website. My office admin can use it under her account, and overall it ain't too bad.

It can be buggy, and it can be complicated. Honestly, Tawk.to has so many features, more than we need, and I feel some of that effort could instead go into making the website and app more reliable and easy to use. There are so many settings that it's easy to get lost trying to figure out what is what. For example, there have been a handful of times where our live chat is just turned off for days at a time before we notice it and we have to go in and figure out why. User management can be complicated. The app is not the easiest to use either. But, I really can't complain because I am benefiting from it all for free.

Director in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great free software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Perfect! It bridges the gap from people who might not be ready to call but still would like to ask a question. also people at work or who don't like to talk on the phone prefer to type rather than talk

requires someone to be there to awnser the questions. the location of people is completly off but not that improtant.

Rendy
Owner in Indonesië
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Freemium App That really worthed

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Free live chat and no maximum agent and unlimited chats

ticketing system for offline message is not quite good

Amit
Head Product in India
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Its efficient and awesome product

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with tawk.to is awesome. The free application which we can integrated easily on our portal is really awesome feature which enables us to be connected with site visitors and momentum of our website. I have recommended this software to many. Keep it up team tawk.to! thanks.

I liked tawk.to product which is really awesome and nice offering. Its easy to use and integration on website is very simple. It offers mobile apps also which makes our life easy to respond customer queries easily. After implementing this product, we have become very attentive to customers. its interface is also very intuitive. its other features like visitors tracking on our website is also really awesome.

The chat feature on website sometime becomes deceptive to website visitors. The widget customization part sometime may be complex for layman. Now after using this application, i missing advance AI part in this application.

Head of IT and Online Marketing in Oekraïne
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Free chat with powerful features

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Previously I used a similar paid chat tool on my website and decided to try how Tawk.to works. The test was so successful that I started to use Tawk.to for other projects.

The best thing about Tawk.to chat is not that you do not need to pay for it, but the number of features and productivity it offers. Usually there are some big and minor issues with free software, but Tawk.to is an exeption. This chat platform has everyting you need and expect from a communication software.

There is nothing a dislike about Tawk. It has all the features I need, a good mobile app and everything meets my demands.

Rob
Therapist / Business Owner in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Really Helpful for Real-Time Interaction with Clients

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Tawk.to gives me a direct link to visitors on my site, helps me interact with them and so significantly increases website conversion numbers.

I like the ease of use, and also the fact that the 'widget' for my website can be customised to fit my site's branding and colour scheme.

It would be ideal if there was a feature that could 'auto login' and 'auto log off' for when I start my business day and then when it's over. If I could also schedule this differently on different days, that would help me with weekend working (where I start later).