Sortd (Sales CRM for GMAIL) reviews

door Sortd

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Sortd (Sales CRM for GMAIL)

Sortd transforms your Gmail into a powerful Sales tool. No CRM... No big decisions... Just more Sales!

Meer informatie over Sortd (Sales CRM for GMAIL)

13 reviews worden weergegeven

Yadah K.
Business Owner, Trainer
  • Beoordeeld op 30-4-2018

" Absolutely love how easy it's made my inbox. "

Opmerkingen: Peace of mind knowing that all my emails are organised and not lost in the black hole called 'inbox'. I can organise things based on their importance and urgency and can immediately see what my 'to do's' are for the day.

Pluspunten: It's like Trello for your Gmail account - everything can be sorted into their own boards, helping keep everything neat and organised. Keeping track is made a breeze and I don't tend to lose important emails that need a response either ASAP or later on (when I would otherwise forget). It integrates seemlessly and also comes with a super nifty app for all devices.

Minpunten: Takes longer to load than Gmail normally would. Won't let me sort directly to a label, has to create a Sortd label with the same name instead.

• Beoordeeld op 30-4-2018
Amy M.
Executive Assistant
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-6-2020

"Sortd Review"

Opmerkingen: Even with the changes to the free account, I still use Sortd. Its the best email management app I've used. Their customer service is super slow and not very great but the product is good.

Pluspunten: I love the way Sortd helps me turn my email into task management and the way it looks on my computer screen.

Minpunten: I've used Sortd for a really long time and love it then I started using it with a new client and the free account has changed. You can no longer rename your columns in the free account.

• Beoordeeld op 11-6-2020
Michelle E.
CoFounder & Contributor
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-4-2018

"Great concept-bringing together the best project management tools"

Pluspunten: Sortd has all of the right intentions - it iffers all of the finest project planning and project management tools - including easy to use Kanban boards.

Minpunten: Poorly executed. Great ideas all trying to overpower one another. The execution renders the software too busy, overcrowded and painfully slow. The worst part is that thevdecelped tonight enough to create an iOS app for the predominantly Chrome residing program - but the app is SO STRIPPED down that it too is useless.

• Beoordeeld op 10-4-2018
Software Engineer
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-3-2020

"Great Extension for Managing Tasks "

Opmerkingen: Overall, this has been a tremendous time-saver for me and has also added another layer of task management and organization that helps keep me focused on important items while still allowing me to see what's coming.

Pluspunten: I use a board for tasks daily and adding this functionality to my inbox was a no-brainer. I love the clean interface and how seamlessly it integrates with Gmail. At times I find myself using the Sortd interface more than the standard inbox because the look and feel are terrific.

Minpunten: Not much to complain about as I have only been using for a short time, but the biggest annoyance to date has been the need to reload the inbox when switching between the Sortd pane and Gmail.

• Beoordeeld op 27-3-2020
Jordan M.
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-2-2020

"Sortd Helps Keep Projects on Track"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Sortd has been excellent. The pricing is fair and the built in email tracking saved me money as I was able to cancel another subscription that only offered tracking.

Pluspunten: Sortd makes it easy to sort my cluttered inbox and keep me on track with new projects, invoicing, following up with clients and keeps me from loosing bills and other emails in my inbox.

Minpunten: It took a bit to figure out how to keep sortd and my gmail in sync but once I figured out the settings it was not an issue.

• Beoordeeld op 6-2-2020
Francina R.
Billing Specialist
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-1-2019

"Billing Specialist"

Pluspunten: Your email come in clear and very understanding to read.

Minpunten: Sometime it could be a little slow, especially when you want to update or waiting for a email that was just send to you.

• Beoordeeld op 24-1-2019
Adrian S.
Ecommerce Director
Sportartikelen, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-11-2018

"Sortd is the daggum bees knees!"

Opmerkingen: Very positive. Really helps our small team workflow and efficiency of tasks.

Pluspunten: The integration within Gmail / works alongside it. Option icons embedded within each email. The multiple ways of integrating it into your daily workflow.

Minpunten: No option to move tasks between boards. Needs more formatting options to distinguish / prioritize tasks. Would be nice to set custom font.

• Beoordeeld op 19-11-2018
Jose S.
  • Beoordeeld op 27-3-2018

"Sortd is a nice way to apply trello like functionality to your gmail inbox, getting the best of both"

Opmerkingen: The major benefits from using it, it is that i can find and follow all the important task in my workflow

Pluspunten: It allows to organize all the inboxes, notes and task into drag and drops list like trello, making all the activity in your account look clean and clear, and making it easier to find the important things

Minpunten: One thing that can be tedious (it depends of your workflow), is that when you reply a email, it is not archive automatically, and when someone replay my email, it only show the original message

• Beoordeeld op 27-3-2018
Owner Operator
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 28-8-2019

"Does what it says"

Pluspunten: This overlay is very attractive, intuitive, and straightforward.

Minpunten: I was hoping for a mobile app that would work with the overlay browser email solution. It isn't designed for that. That's okay, just not what I needed.

• Beoordeeld op 28-8-2019
  • Beoordeeld op 7-6-2018
Owner, Founder
Maatschappelijk werk, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-8-2018

"Using SORTD helps us organize our various tasks"

Opmerkingen: Useful for what we need, simpler than trello boards and since it lives right on our gmail, admins don't have to learn a whole new thing, they can toggle back and forth as they get a feel for sortd.

Pluspunten: We like how we are able to assign tasks to each other and "check them off" the list as they get completed, or dragged into a new list to reassign or move them along the chain of actions

Minpunten: Figuring out how to use Sortd across several users and teams is confusing, and finding live help has been impossible.

• Beoordeeld op 9-8-2018
Kali F.
Cultural Story Speaking Coach
  • Beoordeeld op 7-3-2018

"More trouble than it's worth"

Pluspunten: They were very assertive in explaining their functions and options. If I were inclined to spend that much extra time setting up, it would have been more helpful.

Minpunten: They annoyed me with the amount of emails they sent trying to rush me into using the software. In the end it was more trouble than it was worth and I just kept using my own reminder and sorting system.

• Beoordeeld op 7-3-2018
Marcelo P.
COO
  • Beoordeeld op 8-5-2018

"Great inexpensive CRM"

Pluspunten: The software works directly with Gmail. That is a huge plus since we use G suite for business. Everything is synced.

Minpunten: It's not as robust as other Client relationship management software but it is inexpensive and good for small businesses.

• Beoordeeld op 8-5-2018