Papaya Global reviews

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Papaya Global

Papaya Global zorgt voor een revolutie in de wereldwijde salarisadministratie- en personeelsbeheer met een cloudgebaseerd platform dat de wereldwijde loonadministratie automatiseert.

Meer informatie over Papaya Global

14 reviews worden weergegeven

Patrick C.
Head of People
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-11-2020

"A comprehensive, scalable and user-friendly platform"

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience has been very positive and Papaya is a platform we regularly recommend to other HR teams.

Pluspunten: The platform itself makes it very easy to administer payroll changes across our global workforce and have full visibility of this. It has cut down on payroll administration and was also a substantial cost reduction in administering EOR services compared to previous vendors. The customer support team is friendly, quick to respond and communicate progress well particularly during onboarding stages.

Minpunten: Only a minor point but as we expand into more regions the separate invoicing process will become more of an administrative burden and we'd love to explore ways to consolidate this as much as possible.

Sara A.
Sr. Payroll Manager
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-9-2021

"Recommended"

Pluspunten: Unifies and simplifies monthly processes. Integrates with other information systems

Minpunten: Platform is not self service enough. BI tool must improve

• Beoordeeld op 5-9-2021
Kenneth Q.
HR & Business Partner
Muziek, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-9-2021

"Papaya's platform and service does not match its mission statement."

Opmerkingen: My experience can be summed up with two words; "extreme disappointment". We have bene using the system since around May of 2021 for one country with 15-25 employees. The first three payrolls were a mess, where employees did not receive payment in time, exposing my company to liability. Further, payments required by law to social security, etc., were also mishandled for about 2 months. I honestly do not understand how Papaya can service a multinational like Microsoft, with probably thousands of employees all over the world, when they cannot handle 15-25 employees in one country. The worst part, is that the contract asks for a 12 month notice if you wish to end the business relationship. I strongly encourage all potential customers to read the small print so you do not become a hostage to such a strict condition.

Pluspunten: I am not sure there is any feature I "like the most".

Minpunten: I find many aspects cumbersome. It is often confusing to navigate through the website and many times not all information fits in the screen. I have to scroll forever to get all info/data, even if there is more than enough space in my screen for all data to show. Sometimes, I cannot even get tot he last record, unless I select "50" records to show at a time. I often also see data overlapping on top each other, further increasing the frustrations of using the system. When I click on a "project" (a specific country location), if I go from one payroll tab to another, the system automatically assumes I am now in the "project" that is first in alphabetical order. I am also unable log in with a saved link or bookmark in my browser. I always have to go back to my original email and click on the sign on button in the email. The user experience overall is not a good one.

• Beoordeeld op 11-9-2021
Michiko A.
HR Manager, APAC
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-9-2021

"Overall satisfied, but not perfectly satisfied"

Opmerkingen: Papaya Global is awesome overall. It's expensive though. The management fee is sometimes as high as one person's salary. But representatives are responsive.

Pluspunten: The platform is very straightforward. And Papaya is always optimizing the system.

Minpunten: (1) Expense folder - I sometimes want to delete the items I uploaded, but this feature is not available. I made a request to grant the authority a while ago, but it's not there yet. (2) System error recovery is slow. When there is an issue and I report it by providing all the screenshots and explanations, it still takes a long time to fix the problem. (3) It's just really painful when I check invoices since I go over each item, and there is usually a mistake the employer or Papaya made. So I really have to carefully check each invoice, which is a lot of work.

• Beoordeeld op 3-9-2021
Cyndi M.
Sr. Global payroll manager
Internet, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-11-2020

"Papaya global"

Opmerkingen: Great experience so far.

Pluspunten: Ease of use
Nothing to manage on the user side of this software - Papaya does it for you
GDPR compliant
The reports are easy to use and save me hours of work compared to our old system.

Minpunten: If you have a Change of entity in a country. The old branch and new entity have separate files. So historical information is in a different file/area.

• Beoordeeld op 8-11-2020
Michelle W.
Director of Operation
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-10-2021

"Most advance global software in the industry"

Opmerkingen: A great deal of experience, professionalism, and expertise

Pluspunten: Papaya gives you complete control over every aspect of the process, including users, workflows and data integrations.
With this I gain control, gain confidence, and save hours of my time
The reports are excellent. I can find everything on everyone in seconds

Minpunten: The platform keep adding new features and capabilities, it can be sometime confusing to adjust

• Beoordeeld op 14-10-2021
Shani B.
Head of Research
Research, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-5-2019

"Managing a Global Workforce"

Pluspunten: Papaya helped us take control of our global workforce. Keeping track of workers from five different countries, all with different pay slips, different pay days, and different compliance demands was pushing us over the edge. We needed an automation solution to reduce the manual load. We found it at Papaya Global.
Working with Papaya has completely turned our company around. Instead of five different sets of data, we get it all in one place. We know exactly what it costs to hire a worker in each country. We know what benefits we can offer to attract the best talent available, and thanks to Papaya’s guidelines, we know the specific needs of workers all over the world.
Papaya has taken the guesswork out of our global hiring strategy. We can plan our spending down to the last cent with all the information we get. Before we felt like we were falling behind as companies became more global. Now we feel like we’re riding the crest of the wave.

Minpunten: There was nothing that I have encountered that I did not like.

David D.
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-4-2019

"Great solution for global workforce managment"

Opmerkingen: Great experience, the team is very knowledgable, have a great implementation process that made it very easy to switch from other solutions, it seems they were developing this with lots of industry knowledge and experience

Pluspunten: Replacing all suppliers , invoices and excels sheets in one platform, having great visibility to our total workforce costs, increasing my remote team satisfaction, great BI tools and real time reporting, all exported easily to excel, allowing us to track every cent

Minpunten: the UI experience can be improved in some of the stages

• Beoordeeld op 24-4-2019
Michelle G.
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 2-9-2021

"Great customer support and"

Pluspunten: Making updates and downloading files is really easy and clear.

Minpunten: I wish the invoices were sent to us automatically instead of having to download them every month. Occasionally things are a little off or difficult to find within the platform itself. For example, having to scroll really far to the right to see things. Customer support is good about helping us though.

Jenny B.
Chief People Officer
Professionele training en coaching, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-9-2021

"Papaya Global service needs to be much slicker"

Opmerkingen: We're using Papaya Global in 3 different countries now - Canada, Australia and Spain - and there have been problems with every single set up, from delays in getting employee agreements out, simple spelling mistakes in the employee agreements, files not visible on the platform, the language/tone of employee agreements being at odds with the tone of voice and ethos of Adoptt etc. THe most troubling problem was that our new employee in Australia didn't get her first salary on 31 August as expected. We got no warning and had to chase. We have not been impressed at all so far I'm afraid.

Pluspunten: In theory, the service should be great - helping companies with a diverse workforce in multiple countries

Minpunten: In practice, we've been very disappointed

Nira M.
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-5-2019

"A Workforce Solution that Works"

Opmerkingen: We were trying move our country into new markets abroad.

Pluspunten: When we were looking for a PEO to help us hire workers in Asia, we wanted more than legal compliance. We wanted advisors on the ground in all our foreign markets. That’s why we chose Papaya Global. They gave us more than a technical solution to a workforce problem. They connected us to local experts who help guide us. The success of our company depends on the quality and loyalty of our workers. We need a PEO that cares about our workers as much we do. After careful consideration, Papaya was the obvious choice.

Minpunten: As a startup, the growing pains showed sometimes. There were minor delays in communication.

Talia R.
Assistant controller
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

"Review"

Pluspunten: Organized, good notifications, looks good

Minpunten: The reports (invoices) are not organized well.
There is no report for the balance of PTOs days for employees
or report that alert for *new* invoices

Tali O.
office manager
Beveiliging en opsporing, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-11-2020

"Silverfort - Happy customer"

Opmerkingen: Great

Pluspunten: Firstly I love the customer service and how quickly they respond. I also love the ease of the platform.

Minpunten: the uploading of documents. - maybe I'm just not sure how to do it. But I cannot create a folder per employee and once I have uploaded files, if I need to go back and upload additional files, I cannot.

Magali L.
HR ops
Muziek, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-11-2019

"HR ops review"

Opmerkingen: great experience up to now. customer service is reactive, always available quick to bring answers and alwas propose options.

Pluspunten: it is simple easy to use, even without a training it's intuitive

Minpunten: Am not sure it is possible to approve and change your mind to cancel your previous approval

• Beoordeeld op 26-11-2019