Reputation reviews

Over Reputation

Cloudgebaseerd reputatiebeheersysteem waarmee bedrijven online beoordelingen kunnen monitoren of beheren en kunnen reageren op feedback van klanten.

Meer informatie over Reputation

Compared to others, Reputation.com provides easy-to-understand data that doesn't require a PhD to decipher. Additionally, the price for their product is much better than the competition.

Aside from the initial sales pitches, we had a terrible onboarding rep. He didn't answer his phone, he didn't train us, he didn't know how the features worked.

Beoordelingen van Reputation

Waar voor je geld

Reputation heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 165 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Reputation eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (165)

Becca
Becca
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers

Reputation.com makes it easy to manage your business!

5,0 vorig jaar

I love being able to manage our multiple locations' listings and social media.

At times there can be challenges with initial setup, but the processes have improved.

vorig jaar

Hi Becca, Thank you so much fro taking time to share your experience with Reputation. We appreciate your feedback. Have a wonderful day!

Matthew
Digital Marketing Manager in VS
Automotive, 501-1.000 werknemers

A Solid Partner For Your Business

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We've had a very positive experience with Reputation.com since inception. That is why we continue to open the door to new rooftops using this platform. It's easy to set-up, easy to use and they continue to look for progress with their platform. It's not a stale/static product by any stretch of the imagination.

Reputation.com has been a part of our portfolio for 6+ years and has expanded across multiple rooftops over those years. It's an easy to use and understand platform that continues to update and evolve its offerings to include the latest relevant information to help you monitor and manage your online listings, customer sentiment and social media pages.

As they expand the platform, it's become very built out versus what it was just a few years ago. Moving around in the platform isn't as easy as it once was, but that's most likely due to user error and comfortability with new features.

Timothy
Digital Director in VS
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

Great help

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great help in keeping our online reputation and reviews under control

Great help in keeping our online reputation and reviews under control

A bit on the pricier side from what I have looked at but has great potential

Tiffany
Digital Marketing Director in VS

Neutral

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Dealing with accounting has been the worst experience I've ever had with any accounting team. I've been on this product for over a year now and not once have I received a correct invoice. The amount of time I've wasted going back with accounting is insane and they are not clear about what is wrong.

I love the reporting aspects. I am very happy being able to pull metrics on reviews and surveys. This really helps us make changes and improvements within our company. The word cloud and key word summary are the two most important surveys I have and they are proven very useful. The review response feature has also been very helpful and saved us a lot of time.

It seems that the functionality breaks semi-often. When we put out a survey the results don't always come in for us to see them. The social media tools could be better. I would love to see a planning/grid option for Instagram. This would help us manage this better. Also, the set up process for our survey program was very taxing. Plus their help desk was not very proactive about fixing the product for us. It can take weeks to get a survey functioning properly.

Jimmieanne
Internet Sales Manager in VS

Ease of use

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Its extremely easy to manage online reputation. The Reputation X helps us know where to get reviews to grow

Customer service isn't always the best but not the worst

Tyler
Social Media Specialist in VS
Marketing en reclame, 10.000+ werknemers

Wonderful Product with Great Flexibility

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had amazing experiences with Reputation. Sometimes there can be some small quirks or glitches in the software, but the benefits have absolutely outweighed the negatives. I have had other social media management platforms reach out, but no one has yet been able to offer everything that Reputation has.

I love the content library and user system! This makes Reputation stand out from all the other third-party social media softwares. This has allowed us to truly create content that is easily accessible to all users to be able to share with their social media audience. Reputation is always ever-expanding and constantly implementing new features!

The software can be glitchy every now and then, but overall this isn't such a detrimental issues.

Aurora
OLM in VS

Reputation.com Makes the grade

5,0 7 maanden geleden

How it is organized, and how it helps me be more efficient by allowing me to manage all of my your social media activities easily, across all my locations, from a single platform.

Reputation.com is a very extensive product, so it can be overwhelming to learn it all at the adoption level. But as I used it more and more I have learned to make it my tools, and they have become invaluable! The integration with all the platforms - had a couple of glitches with a couple of the Social Media platforms at the beginning, but its functionality and the support team made sure it all came together.

Sherry
Sherry

Makes Social Media Reviews Very Easy to Track

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: You can respond to reviews immediately, especially bad reviews.

It's very easy to use and I love the email notifications when you get a review... especially a bad review.

Could have more analytics, but that's not a deal breaker.

Erin
Detailhandel, 501-1.000 werknemers

Reputation.com is a helpful tool

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Reputation.com has been a great tool for helping us manage our online reviews. The software consolidate our reviews into one platform saving our team valuable time. Since we started using Reputation.com our online reviews have increased in both quantity and overall scores. We have 80 retail locations and the reporting options have made it easy to monitor our online reputation by location.

The software allows our team to consolidate and manage our online reputation in one place. The platform makes responding to reviews fast and easy. There is a feature which allows us to solicit feedback from our existing clients and that has helped increase the positive reviews on Google and Facebook.

The social media integration is lacking. The software is good for scheduling posts to Facebook and Instagram but unfortunately if you want to pay to "boost" a scheduled post, you can't. The post must be active on Facebook or Instagram before Reputation.com will allow you to boost it. Therefore, we end up having to use the native platform rather than the social media option in Reputation.com.

Josh
Community Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Reputation has streamlined our social media postings!

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Being able to post to Google, Facebook and Instagram simultaneously and schedule future postings has streamlined our social media processes and has served as a valuable platform to our organization.

I have no complaints or suggestions at this time.

Don
Digital Marketing Director in VS
Automotive, 201-500 werknemers

reputation.com comes highly recommended

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: it's been great from the beginning, and we're now in our 8th year.

The dashboard is easy to use, the personal customer service is unmatched among all my vendors

from time to time their access to specific review dashboards gets cancelled. Haven't yet determined why.

vorig jaar

Don, we appreciate you sharing your thought s about Reputation. We are so grateful for your partnership and look forward to many more years of success together!

Brittany
CRM Program Manager in VS
Automotive, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Rep.com Review

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Reputation.com has provided our company with the means to manage our customers reviews from tracking, responding to reporting. We've also enhanced our review collection and provided our operational team with actionable feedback. My main pain point is what seems to be a lack of communication between Rep.com's internal teams. At times, communications seem disjointed or ill informed. Additionally, software issues are not always realized until the users come upon them.

I appreciate the appealing interface and the various report viewing options (line graph, bar graph, word cloud etc.) which can fit anyone's preference. The sentiment analysis capabilities are a favorite of mine.

With so much at my disposal, sometimes it feels daunting to find the right report I'm looking for. Additionally, I can't always download all of the data in a similar format to what I see within the dashboard interfaces. Downloads would make some of my reporting tasks easier, however, I toggle through filters within the dashboard as an alternative.

AMY
REGIONAL PROPERTY MANAGER in VS
Vastgoed, 10.000+ werknemers

RPM - REPUTATION.COM REVIEW

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I work in the multifamily housing industry with a portfolio of 5 properties and your platform makes it easy at a glance to keep on top of each of my sites online reputation scores.

I wish that it included the actual ORA score for each site though, on the weekly rollup report. I think it may be a little less user friendly to the onsite managers for responding, but I find it very useful and easy to manage.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for the great feedback, Amy! We will pass it along. If you need anything, we're here to help support you. -Erin, Community Manager

Mary Cate
Marketing Consultant in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Everything is in one place

5,0 12 maanden geleden

I love that we were able to combine multiple tools into one.

Sometimes it can be bugging, but the support team is great.

Angela
Life Enhancement Programming Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 201-500 werknemers

Review of Product & Service

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it is a nice tool but could use work on the customer service, and making more platforms like Instragram available to post on.

It is fairly easy to use and the reporting features are nice to have.

Too many clicks on having to upload and pick which platforms you want posted. I do not like the newer version, makes it more difficult with the extra clicks on which platform you want posted. Sometimes the pictures post sideways for no reason why and tech support has not been able to figure out after many times happening. Not very quick response time.

Melissa
Consumer Experience Manager in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Easy to Use with First Class Support

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Reputation.com allows us to manage most of our customer and employee facing review sites in one place. The dashboard is very intuitive and reporting is customizable. Our account manager is super responsive and always pleasant.

I like that we are able to have insight into multiple review sites into one place. Macros are easy to use and reporting is customizable and super helpful. Our account manager is super responsive and always pleasant.

The newer functionality is buggy, but we are beta testing some products.

Erik
Business Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Easy way to manage simple social media outreach.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy way to manage social media outreach and reviews but the templates to create postings need to be updated or just provided. E.g. "Don't forget to pay rent" message with a good picture. Click, click, post would be much better than coming up with a multitude of postings for the month.

I like that you can post/publish one post to multiple platforms all at once. It's also helpful to schedule your postings so that you can knock them out all at once and not have to come back everyday. The templates for responding to reviews are very helpful as well; especially for negative reviews since it tempers the temper that you may have when responding back haha.

The recommended articles that they have keep getting worse and worse. They are not applicable to almost any property that wants to avoid cliche or click-baity Buzz Feed-esque articles.

April
Director of Marketing in VS
Sport, 11-50 werknemers

Not what we expected

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I want to stay a customer but we are frustrated with the ongoing issues. I vetted you thoroughly for nearly a year and it seemed you were our best solution. Immediately after signing the contract the problems started. I'm not confident Rep.com understands our business and is doing everything they can to help us. It takes too long to resolve issues even though it seems people are working on it.

The response templates and the reporting

The challenges it has created with our listings becoming unverified, home address showing, constant and consistent problems.

Charlotte
Digital Content Manager in VS

LOVE it!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: i love it! they are fast to help you with any questions or issues and you are able to access all of your revies and surveys in one location without having to bounce around from site to site

the fact that you are able to access all of your revies and surveys in one location without having to bounce around from site to site

im not sure there is anything that i dont like at this point

Molly
Assistant Manager in VS

A Good Reputation for Reputation

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We can best keep track of reviews and ensure they are responded to in a timely manner. We can also sort by Google, Facebook, ApartmentRatings, and Modern Message. I like that they merge together.

You can see all your reviews on different platforms in one spot.

Increasing your score is difficult, and it would be nice to implement a few more platforms for reviews and posting on social media.

Megan
Sr. Digital Marketing Communications Specialist in VS
Bouw, 501-1.000 werknemers

Comprehensive, easy-to-use platform

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The platform makes reading, monitoring, tracking, and responding to a large volume of reviews streamlined and easier to manage.

A very comprehensive platform with an algorithm that gives users a complete picture of their online presence.

Sometimes the explanation of the score/score changes is not obvious to users who are not in the platform every day.

Tiana
SEO Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers

Highly recommend: Easy and accurate

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, been using it for 3 years and love it!

I like how you can see business listing information from multiple sources to get a whole picture of your business.

The reporting section can use some more customization.

vorig jaar

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, Tiana! We appreciate your feedback!

Ann-Marie
Marketing Communications Manager in VS
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent all-in-one platform

4,0 3 jaar geleden

The reputation score is helpful in ranking our businesses across the country and measuring performance. The dashboard is very user-friendly with options for reporting, chart-building and filtering. This makes it easy to keep a pulse on reputation management for our network.

The system is so robust that unless you receive proactive coaching, you may not realize all features that are available.

Adam
Manager, Brand Reputation in VS

Great value!

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Reputation.com is making it easy to get everyone in the company involved with helping improve our online reputation. We have been able to boost our rating significantly across all of our locations.

The ability to have everything in one place from reviews, surveys and social media. I am able to easily manage everything from the platform to make decisions.

Some of the individual solutions could be better. Social listening does not currently include Facebook or Instagram data.

Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

3 year customer

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fantastic. I loved the implmentation and ease of responding.

I loved the simplicity of all 11 locations having one dashboard. I loved the alerts from our google and fb reviews. Then I could log on and share, and give immeadiate feedback. Very good decesion for our company.

After we changed accounting software programs...rep.com didn't jive with our new system.