Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Reputation

Cloudgebaseerd reputatiebeheersysteem waarmee bedrijven online beoordelingen kunnen monitoren of beheren en kunnen reageren op feedback van klanten.

Meer informatie over Reputation

Compared to others, Reputation.com provides easy-to-understand data that doesn't require a PhD to decipher. Additionally, the price for their product is much better than the competition.

Aside from the initial sales pitches, we had a terrible onboarding rep. He didn't answer his phone, he didn't train us, he didn't know how the features worked.

Beoordelingen van Reputation

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Reputation heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 182 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Reputation eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (182)

Becca
Becca
Marketing Director in VS
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers

Reputation.com makes it easy to manage your business!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I love being able to manage our multiple locations' listings and social media.

At times there can be challenges with initial setup, but the processes have improved.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Becca, Thank you so much fro taking time to share your experience with Reputation. We appreciate your feedback. Have a wonderful day!

Matthew
Digital Marketing Manager in VS
Automotive, 501-1.000 werknemers

A Solid Partner For Your Business

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We've had a very positive experience with Reputation.com since inception. That is why we continue to open the door to new rooftops using this platform. It's easy to set-up, easy to use and they continue to look for progress with their platform. It's not a stale/static product by any stretch of the imagination.

Reputation.com has been a part of our portfolio for 6+ years and has expanded across multiple rooftops over those years. It's an easy to use and understand platform that continues to update and evolve its offerings to include the latest relevant information to help you monitor and manage your online listings, customer sentiment and social media pages.

As they expand the platform, it's become very built out versus what it was just a few years ago. Moving around in the platform isn't as easy as it once was, but that's most likely due to user error and comfortability with new features.

Paige
Reputation Manager in VS
Managementconsulting, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great multi-location review and social management

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

All you need for review and social management is in one place.

There are a lot of bugs with the new social scheduling suite.

Tiffany
Digital Marketing Director in VS
Vastgoed, 501-1.000 werknemers

Neutral

2,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Dealing with accounting has been the worst experience I've ever had with any accounting team. I've been on this product for over a year now and not once have I received a correct invoice. The amount of time I've wasted going back with accounting is insane and they are not clear about what is wrong.

I love the reporting aspects. I am very happy being able to pull metrics on reviews and surveys. This really helps us make changes and improvements within our company. The word cloud and key word summary are the two most important surveys I have and they are proven very useful. The review response feature has also been very helpful and saved us a lot of time.

It seems that the functionality breaks semi-often. When we put out a survey the results don't always come in for us to see them. The social media tools could be better. I would love to see a planning/grid option for Instagram. This would help us manage this better. Also, the set up process for our survey program was very taxing. Plus their help desk was not very proactive about fixing the product for us. It can take weeks to get a survey functioning properly.

Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Great Reputation Management

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Being able to assess all of our communities reviews to see where we can improve

There are some sorting features on the website I wish you had

Tyler
Social Media Specialist in VS
Marketing en reclame, 10.000+ werknemers

Wonderful Product with Great Flexibility

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had amazing experiences with Reputation. Sometimes there can be some small quirks or glitches in the software, but the benefits have absolutely outweighed the negatives. I have had other social media management platforms reach out, but no one has yet been able to offer everything that Reputation has.

I love the content library and user system! This makes Reputation stand out from all the other third-party social media softwares. This has allowed us to truly create content that is easily accessible to all users to be able to share with their social media audience. Reputation is always ever-expanding and constantly implementing new features!

The software can be glitchy every now and then, but overall this isn't such a detrimental issues.

Aurora
OLM in VS

Reputation.com Makes the grade

5,0 2 jaar geleden

How it is organized, and how it helps me be more efficient by allowing me to manage all of my your social media activities easily, across all my locations, from a single platform.

Reputation.com is a very extensive product, so it can be overwhelming to learn it all at the adoption level. But as I used it more and more I have learned to make it my tools, and they have become invaluable! The integration with all the platforms - had a couple of glitches with a couple of the Social Media platforms at the beginning, but its functionality and the support team made sure it all came together.

Patrick
Director of Customer Relations in VS

A Great Partner

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The team at Reputation has been outstanding and helped us with big issues and small.

The organizing all reviews in one place is very helpful. Responding to reviews in a timely fashion is also great.

There is nothing that's not working for us right now.

Max
Senior Manager, Corp Comms in VS

Industry Leading Platform

Opmerkingen: Phenomenal.

The overall tool is very user friendly but my biggest praise is to the account team.

Overall, happy with all functionality and updates they've made

Sherry
Sherry
Marketing Director in VS

Makes Social Media Reviews Very Easy to Track

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: You can respond to reviews immediately, especially bad reviews.

It's very easy to use and I love the email notifications when you get a review... especially a bad review.

Could have more analytics, but that's not a deal breaker.

Adam
Digital Marketing Specialist in VS
Automotive, 501-1.000 werknemers

Review - Car Toys

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Being able to schedule posts and see them on the calendar is a big help to us. We are a retail company, and during the holidays things can become a bit overwhelming. With the calendar we can set up or social posts weeks in advanced when we are not super busy. By looking at the calendar we make sure that all of our posts are in order and whether they have been approved or not. Another big plus it having Reputation handle our store hours. A great deal of our locations have different hours, so just being able to send a spreadsheet to our CSM and everything gets updated is a huge plus. Lastly, I need to mention that whenever I did have an issue, I brought to my CSM rep and she was on it right away and had the issue resolved in a acceptable time frame. Could not be happier with the customer service that she provides.

Currently I am the only person that posts to our social media channels. We are planning on granting our 48 locations access to their social pages. We could not do this without the Approval functional that your site provides. So that has to be my #1. I also like the Calendar, it allows to see all the posts for the month in one place.

My biggest issue with the software is not being able to post more than one image or videos on Instagram. I currently have to send the post/content to my phone and post. A bit of an inconvenience.

Don
Digital Marketing Director in VS
Automotive, 201-500 werknemers

reputation.com comes highly recommended

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: it's been great from the beginning, and we're now in our 8th year.

The dashboard is easy to use, the personal customer service is unmatched among all my vendors

from time to time their access to specific review dashboards gets cancelled. Haven't yet determined why.

2 jaar geleden

Don, we appreciate you sharing your thought s about Reputation. We are so grateful for your partnership and look forward to many more years of success together!

Brittany
CRM Program Manager in VS
Automotive, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Rep.com Review

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Reputation.com has provided our company with the means to manage our customers reviews from tracking, responding to reporting. We've also enhanced our review collection and provided our operational team with actionable feedback. My main pain point is what seems to be a lack of communication between Rep.com's internal teams. At times, communications seem disjointed or ill informed. Additionally, software issues are not always realized until the users come upon them.

I appreciate the appealing interface and the various report viewing options (line graph, bar graph, word cloud etc.) which can fit anyone's preference. The sentiment analysis capabilities are a favorite of mine.

With so much at my disposal, sometimes it feels daunting to find the right report I'm looking for. Additionally, I can't always download all of the data in a similar format to what I see within the dashboard interfaces. Downloads would make some of my reporting tasks easier, however, I toggle through filters within the dashboard as an alternative.

AMY
REGIONAL PROPERTY MANAGER in VS
Vastgoed, 10.000+ werknemers

RPM - REPUTATION.COM REVIEW

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I work in the multifamily housing industry with a portfolio of 5 properties and your platform makes it easy at a glance to keep on top of each of my sites online reputation scores.

I wish that it included the actual ORA score for each site though, on the weekly rollup report. I think it may be a little less user friendly to the onsite managers for responding, but I find it very useful and easy to manage.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for the great feedback, Amy! We will pass it along. If you need anything, we're here to help support you. -Erin, Community Manager

Erik
Owner in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Long time user

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The quick requests are about 90% of my usage. That has been very helpful to me and online reputation

Getting reviews online has helped my practice grow in a very positive way. Reviews help me get feedback that is good and bad. My employees know they need to treat patients with dignity, respect and the utmost professionalism or they may get named negatively or positively in a review.

The I pads for reviews constantly don’t work. Customer support numbers constantly change and it may take time to find someone to return my calls and fix my problems. Once I get the correct employee they are always very knowledgeable and get the issues resolved

Christelle
Director Guest Relations in VS
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

Effective tool to manage online reputation

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This platform has allowed us to really educate our franchise network about the importance of online awareness. We measure each center by star rating and reputation score which allows us to further support the center AND allows our franchise performance team to spot any areas of concern. The review requesting feature has helped some centers to improve their score quickly and has allowed them to communicate with guests using custom templates.

Working for a franchise group, it's really convenient to aggregate reviews to this platform for all of our franchise centers (800+). It's helped review sentiment so that we can see our strengths and areas of opportunity in the business.

It was unfortunate when Yelp no longer shared their data with the platform. Many of our guests leave reviews there so it caused us to still make sure both areas were reviewed frequently to monitor sentiment. I'd really appreciate a key word search so that we can pinpoint reviews that contain key words we're looking for.

Barrie
General Manager in Canada
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

Reputation.com has supercharged our online reviews and reputation

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Before being introduced to Reputation.com, we were getting the odd review on Google and Facebook regarding our products and services. Since partnering, we have tripled our reviews and currently lead Ford of Canada in our online reputation score.

The software provides you with a platform to easily reply to all reviews left online, track your online reputation, as well as mentions across social media.

Nothing! We recently renewed for our 3rd year with Reputation.com. Their customer support and response time is excellent.

Melissa
Consumer Experience Manager in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Easy to Use with First Class Support

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Reputation.com allows us to manage most of our customer and employee facing review sites in one place. The dashboard is very intuitive and reporting is customizable. Our account manager is super responsive and always pleasant.

I like that we are able to have insight into multiple review sites into one place. Macros are easy to use and reporting is customizable and super helpful. Our account manager is super responsive and always pleasant.

The newer functionality is buggy, but we are beta testing some products.

Alyssa
Digital Marketing Specialist in VS
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers

Solid reputation management platform with some limitations.

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Reputation does what I need it to do in the property management industry. Responding to reviews is so quick and easy. I like that all reviews come into one dashboard, and the prefilled responses make it so quick. There are so many options for reports and you can even make custom ones if you can't find what you're looking for.

I wish some things on the back end were easier to set up. Not everything is self-explanatory and some things support has to fix for me. I do wish it was easier to send review requests to customers - that's something Reputation is lacking. It would be hugely helpful if they had a passive/automatic way to requesting reviews. Overall it's a solid reputation management platform.

Braxton
Digital Reputation Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Reputation

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Very easy to use and explain to people across various departments. Loads of customization that have been really great.

There have been some bugs with the software that I've been bringing up for months now that are still not resolved. I've been given multiple dates for when a solution was going to be implemented, but it never has been. The introduction of the customer support team rather than having my questions and requests handled by my account manager has severely dropped the quality. I have found myself having to double check their work constantly as they rarely implement things properly.

Katie
Marketing Manager in VS

Great long term solution

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is a great product with good management and customer support when it comes to following up with reviews.

I like that I do not have to worry about it. It's a set it and forget it type of product, with a manager who consistently checks in and I do not have to worry whether or not the job is being done or not.

I don't love that I cannot customize the replies as much as I would like, but that's not a dealbreaker for me.

Randy
Regional Marketing & Training Director in VS
Vastgoed, 501-1.000 werknemers

Social Suite and Easy to use

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use it to boost properties rep scores and having rep x give me the details on how to do just that.

The product is made keeping up with social media, generating the content, and scheduling posts simple for all the onsite teams and me I train.

Sometimes the program can be cumbersome because it has so much functionality but that is also a good thing/

Anita
Marketing Account Manager in VS

Great When It Works

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For the most part it's been good considering the price point. However, there have been several occasions where some of our social accounts stopped linking correctly to the software and we weren't notified that something was amiss. Unfortunately, we missed responding to a couple of reviews that needed to be addressed because we didn't receive the notifications. As a result we missed opportunities to resolve customer complaints and potentially lost customers.

Ease of responding to and tracking reviews from multiple social sites.

When one or multiple social accounts stop linking to the software and we're not notified.

Tiana
SEO Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers

Highly recommend: Easy and accurate

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, been using it for 3 years and love it!

I like how you can see business listing information from multiple sources to get a whole picture of your business.

The reporting section can use some more customization.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, Tiana! We appreciate your feedback!

Megan
Sr. Digital Marketing Communications Specialist in VS
Bouw, 501-1.000 werknemers

Comprehensive, easy-to-use platform

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The platform makes reading, monitoring, tracking, and responding to a large volume of reviews streamlined and easier to manage.

A very comprehensive platform with an algorithm that gives users a complete picture of their online presence.

Sometimes the explanation of the score/score changes is not obvious to users who are not in the platform every day.