MBOX to PST Converter reviews

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over MBOX to PST Converter

Export multiple MBOX files of 20+ email clients into Outlook PST format with their entire data.

Meer informatie over MBOX to PST Converter

6 reviews worden weergegeven

Peter W.
Omroepen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-2-2019

"Great Product"

Opmerkingen: Great experience in migrating iCloud to outlook. Fantastic.

Pluspunten: I had a corrupted iCloud mail account which needed to be converted to outlook. After trying different suggestions from forums I came across Mbox and it saved the day. Very easy to use and lots of options. Great bit of kit.

Minpunten: Nothing at all. Good value and easy to use.

van Mails Daddy Software op 12-2-2019

Hello Peter Wallbank

We are incredibly grateful that you gave us time to leave this note. The values ¿¿of our company have given the highest priority to customer satisfaction and we are committed to our customers. Customers like you make our work amazing, we look forward to your service.

• Beoordeeld op 9-2-2019
Raj P.
Management Consultant
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 27-7-2019

"Recover your lost or corrupt PST files from OST files"

Opmerkingen: Happy that the product works as promised, and great customer service to reactivate my software by providing a new licence - lets hope the product stays activated in case I need to use again in future.

Pluspunten: I had to rebuild my IMAP Gmail and this software allowed me to recover my contacts, tasks and appointments (over 1000 items) from my old OST file into a PST file which I could then import. All items came through exactly as they were. An absolute lifesaver as I would have been lost otherwise. The software is reasonably easy to use - it works and is quick.

Minpunten: I had a bit of trouble exporting my old contact, task and appointment PST files as I wasn't actioning the correct steps, so it wasn't as intuitive as it could be. However, after a bit of trial and error I accomplished what I needed so I'm happy. Also, my "life" licence stopped working for some unknown reason so I had to get this sorted through the MailsDaddy Support Desk

van Mails Daddy Software op 2-8-2019

Hello, Raj Patel
We are glad to see you here again and very thank you for taking the time to leave us such a beautiful review. We want to say to thanks one more time, you made our day!

• Beoordeeld op 27-7-2019
Mario R.
Member
Religieuze instellingen, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-11-2018

"Completely disappointed; not satisfied at all."

Opmerkingen: Well, it was unfortunately a really bad experience.
The software didn't work. I got some emails converted but everything was splitted, and with errors, missings some emails and some emails were duplicated. Many emails came in the wrong folder.
If I tried to convert the hole account it frozed.
I spent many hours trying to get goed results but I didn't get them.
I had decided to buy this one because it has "Guaranteed satisfaction" of I could return it during the first month.
So after many emails to the custommer service (most of them without any kind of answers) I got this antwoord: Hi, Sorry to say that you are not eligible for the refund...
So I took contact with cus

Pluspunten: It didn't work for me. I got some folders converted but very splitted and emails mixed. However the interface was goed.

Minpunten: Almost all.
It didn't work as it was supposed to. I used a brand new computer and an older one and the results were the same. It was also slow in the process (if it was not frozen).

van Mails Daddy Software op 3-12-2018

Dear Mario Rojas, we sincerely apologize for your negative experience. We are proud to maintain high quality standards for our customers. Therefore, we hope that you give us an opportunity to discuss this future.

• Beoordeeld op 13-11-2018
responsable
Import en export, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-5-2020

"du vol"

Opmerkingen: L'interface est bien faite, la conversion de mes 11 Go prend plusieurs heures puis encore quelques heures pour recevoir le mail et puis SURPRISE vous devez payer 5€ via paypal alors que rien ne me disait que c'était payant au début ... c'est du racket

Pluspunten: je n'ai rien apprécié du tout puisque je n'ai pas pu m'en servir sans payer

Minpunten: le fait que l'on doive payer sans le savoir ...

• Beoordeeld op 26-5-2020
Pavan D.
Writer
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 22-2-2019

"Best tool for conversion"

Opmerkingen: As my experience, I converted my 29GB MBOX data into PST without any trouble.

Pluspunten: Genuinely I am saying, the GUI of the tool is simple, attractive and user-friendly. I like its working efficiency. it supported my bulk MBOX data and converted in PST format which saved my time.

Minpunten: it supports only Windows OS platform, not Mac OS.

van Mails Daddy Software op 9-1-2020

Hello Pavan,
Thank you for giving us this proverbial review, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experience consistently, please do come again.

• Beoordeeld op 22-2-2019
Charles M.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-6-2019

"Scam"

Pluspunten: It downloaded quickly. Other than that, it was a waste of time and money.

Minpunten: It did not work well, it was difficult to manage, but worst of all...despite being very clear that I could not have an auto renewable product (I was selling the business the following week), low and behold they charged me again the next year even though I only tried using it once (unsuccessfully) and left the industry after that. I did not try to have the money refunded the first time, but this continual charging of my account is beyond the pale!

• Beoordeeld op 27-6-2019