Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Samsara

Stroomlijn je vlootactiviteiten en verlaag de kosten met het alles-in-één platform van Samsara voor GPS-tracering, veiligheid, ELD-naleving en meer.

Meer informatie over Samsara

It is the best integration I have seen so far.

Beoordelingen van Samsara

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Samsara heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 433 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Samsara eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (433)

Wesley
Wesley
Dispatch manager in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 51-200 werknemers

Top-notch tools

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with samsara is outstanding.

Samsara allows me to accurately track and monitor my fleet of vehicles. Safety inspections allow tracking of vehicle service and maintenance. Also, the app allows drivers to login lunch breaks. This app has everything you need to monitor drivers and vehicles.

What I like least about samsara is the price of the service.

Juan
Safety in VS

Samsara Feedback

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Beside the good platform, my biggest concern is the customer service and support, i have been trying for several days to contact my representative without results, FRUSTRATION !!!

Easy and reliable, also easy to understand to the drivers

Customer support, If you need help you will die trying to get someone from support to help you instead os help they overrun you with emails from 6 or 7 representative asking same thing at same time and make you loose track of the conversation, also, after 30 min or 1 hour they rush to hang up on you to keep going, poor knowledge from the team explaining you contracts breakdowns

Matt
Manager in VS

DO NOT USE SAMSARA USE A DIFFERENT PLATFORM

1,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We, as a company were introduced to Samsara and the product is good and the price WAS good. The initial pricing for the investment equipment is extremely high for what the product really is. We were sold a product and were told to use the Samsara system and see how we like it. We did just that. FOUR YEARS later they decided as a company to tell the customers that were sold their product at their price that they made a mistake and have to increase the bill by $4,000 annually or they will shut the features off that were promised initially at the cost we paid for four years. Their sales team sold a product, platform, and features at a price and now they want more per year. STAY AWAY FROM SAMSARA. They state that it was a mistake by their sales team. Their mistake their misleading sales pitch their people set up the account and put all the features in for these companies. They refuse to own their mistake and make it right. They even went as far as to say we are sorry but there are many customers that are affected and we don't care if we lose customers. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER RETENTION PRACTICE.

Their equipment is good, The Installation is easy, The platform is good, Everything is good. They will raise your bill for the promises that they sold. THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL GET FEATURES TO GET YOU IN THE DOOR AND THEN TURN THEM OFF FOUR YEARS LATER UNLESS YOU PAY $4000.00 MORE PER YEAR BEWARE.

Their pricing used to be good. But now they are jumping up the pricing. THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL GET FEATURES TO GET YOU IN THE DOOR AND THEN TURN THEM OFF FOUR YEARS LATER UNLESS YOU PAY $4000.00 MORE PER YEAR BEWARE.

vorige maand

Matt, we appreciate your feedback and are very sorry about the experience you've had. We have forwarded your feedback to the appropriate teams.

Elizabeth
Safety and Compliance Manager in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Samsara is the best ELD system for transportation!

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Easy to plug and play both the ELD gateway and the camera. Customer service is great, always responds within the same business day. The customer portal is extremely user friendly with new features every month.

Billing is very difficult - multiple bills, not just one bill. Reports for personal conveyance and missing DVIR are not part of the standard reports as we found in Omnitracs XRS.

Mike
DOT Compliance Specialist in VS
Glas, keramiek en beton, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Accurate Data, Full Control

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: From start to finish we have had complete support and control over what we want to see internally with dashboards and data.

How user friendly it is. Any changes can be made and that the user is in complete control.

Mass uploads can be tricky due to templates, but besides that it has been easy and awesome.

andrea
pesident in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent Fleet Camera System!

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The installation process was smooth and hassle-free, with excellent support from the customer service team. They guided us through every step, ensuring we maximized the system's capabilities. The real-time monitoring feature is incredibly useful, allowing us to keep track of our fleet's location and status at any given moment. The system's user-friendly interface makes it easy to review footage and access important data. This has been invaluable for quickly resolving any incidents or disputes that may arise. Additionally, the fleet cameras have contributed to improving driver behavior, promoting safer driving practices across the board. Overall, the investment in this fleet camera system has paid off immensely. We highly recommend it to any business looking to enhance their fleet management and safety protocols. A five-star product and service all around!

We recently installed Samsara fleet camera system in all our vehicles, and the experience has been outstanding. The clarity and quality of the footage are top-notch, providing crystal-clear images both day and night. This has significantly enhanced our ability to monitor and ensure the safety of our drivers and vehicles.

Pricing is on the expensive side, but the payment plans definitely help.

Tonya
Safety in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

The Best of Samsara

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

The use of Samsara has become our best friend when it comes to locating assets and drivers in real time day to day operations. Dash cams help you improve on the driver's behavior along with implementing the score cards for your fleet. Samsara has helped us improve with our fleet when it comes to monitoring speed and Driver behavior events. Reports help you vitalize the use of assets, drivers, Mills with geofences. Overall, Samsara is the #1 leading operation system for us.

I don't think there is anything that I least like

Armand
Project Administrator in VS
Duurzaamheid en milieu, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Samsara is the best bang for your buck,with the latest technology, no other company compares.

4,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We are very pleased to have real time information for our fleet and tagged assets.

I love the A.I. technology, it notifies are office if a driver is distracted or playing on his phone. Safety is our priority and Samsara helps us tremendously.

I liked the Ag46 tags the least due to disconnecting and going offline, besides that the new Ag51 tags work great.

Danielle
Fleet Compliance Logistics Specialist in VS
Groothandel, 501-1.000 werknemers

Cameras and Complaince

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

User friendly, customer service is great, few kinks

The lack of answers we get on some problems. Maintenance.

michael
Transportation Waste Coordinator in VS
Milieudiensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Essential Functions for Our Business

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Real time tracking of drivers' logs and locations

not really sure on this one. I can find my way around pretty easily and haven't had any complaints.

Anthony
President in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers

Samsara Commited Fraud Against Our Company

1,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was a customer of Samsara for over 2 years. After believing Samsara was a good company I referred other companies, also due to the referral incentives pushed by their sales associates. I referred a fleet over to Samsara after some time Samsara stop receiving payment from the referred company they decided to take money from my card on file monthly for that referred companies bill. I was unaware when it started thinking it was my monthly payment for my fleet of truck until one day I was looking through bank statements and noticed multiple payments being pulled monthly from Samsara. I immediately contacted their accounting department and was given the run around for nearly two months. After sometime a rep called me and basically said it was a mistake that must of been my fault and they will not be refunding over 3,000.00 that was deducted throughout nearly a year. I tried to reason with them as being a long time customer that they can pay me back slowly or work out some type of repayment and I was basically told they will not reimburse any of my money taken. I am taken the proper steps now to ensure I am reimbursed by Samsara since they were illegally pulling payments from my account for another trucking company's bill. I am also leaving this comment to make other customers aware of the shady business being performed behind closed doors.

I have no Pros after there was continuous issues throughout the time I was locked into my contract.

Read my overall experience worst experience ever!!!

5 jaar geleden

We appreciate your feedback and we're so sorry to hear about your disappointing experience. We've informed our Finance team about your situation as we always want to give our customers the best experience possible.

Tate
Director of technical operations, growth, and development in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers

The smart, do everything, connected vehicle solution.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Samsara has been a great tool not only in organizing and managing out vehicles and assets, but has allowed us to successfully defend against false claims. Samsara is such a value additive software, that it dampens my frustration with the many bugs and problems evident in rushed development and poor testing for certain features. I honestly can not say this for any other software I use.

Everything you need is included, and in one place. Fleet tracking, cameras, HOS, safety, performance, and dispatch tools all live in one place. Additionally, the team is very responsive in creating one-off or custom integrations should you need them.

The cameras, the logic by which they record, and the dashboard for viewing them could use some work. You're unable to retrieve segments more than 60 seconds in length at any one period of time. They offer a "hyperlapse" mode, but I find this to be a useless gimmick as the compression effectively omits frames making it difficult to identify incident times.

Chief Operating Officer in VS

Select 1 Group and Samsara

4,0 12 maanden geleden

Samsara has the best real-time tracking capabilities of all of the other Telematics providers. The reporting functionality is superb.I love the integration with Fleetio and Magnus Technologies. I'd like to see Samsara work closer with TMS providers to offer better service and provide insight for improvements to operational efficiency.

I'd like to see more integrations with other companies. The dispatch and maintenance functions are very lacking.

Patrick
Head of Applications in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The top of the line loaded with features, if you can afford it!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Samsara is the big dog in the industry and has this down to a science. The solutions are scalable for large fleets down to smaller delivery or transportation customers. The up front costs were high for us and the return on investment took time. Users were easily trainable and the feature rich web platform and cloud based video system was exactly what we needed from a safety stand point as it did most of the work for us. The alert system and AI systems were very good and came in handy in terms of driver training coaching and reprimanding. Samsara has paid off on more then one occasion by saving the company from costly or preventable accidents due to poor driving.

Very slick platform, loaded with features, reporting, cameras, video clips, alerts etc. Everything you want in an ELD/driver fleet management platform.

You get what you pay for, its very pricey to operate and is the best out there but hard to justify the costs when there are so many other players in the same market.

Dan
Dir. of Safety in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 201-500 werknemers

Samsara ELD

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Simplicity of the in cab system makes it easy for use for any Driver

I have no complaints about Samsara at all

Transportation Warehouse Safety Coordinator in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 11-50 werknemers

The best user friendly system!

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Best on the market and we have tried many of the others.

What's not to like, it's easy to purchase, easy to install, easy to use. People will say the same about others but we've tried others and Samsara has been the best with the equipment, customer service help, product has been working great for the past 7 years.

The only thing I can say that it is always 30 seconds behind on the GPS.

LeRoy
Safety Director
Bouwmaterialen, 11-50 werknemers

Very satisfied Customer

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been very happy with Customer service. The Cameras are very clear with good night vision as well.

Samsara has been an eye opener for us, not just in Compliance, but in aspects of safety as well. It has a built in accountability for each driver, and allows the Safety Director to access driving behavior as well. Speed, harsh braking and AI technology at stop signs has become a positive peer pressure for the drivers, at the same time reducing operating and maintenance costs per vehicle.

We are very happy with the software. It is meeting our expectations

Elmo
Vice Pres in VS

Samsara vs Teletrac

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the product is very reliable, the company is very proactive in checking on units and sending out new ones when tracking unit does not even show us a problem. they are very quick to send out add on units. customer service is GREAT !

Very comprehensive. There are probably more thing built into the software than we actually loose.

would like to see mile markers easier on the map search when looking at trucks.

IT Director in VS
Voedselproductie, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Routing and API integration for Proof of Delivery is not reliable - No tech support follow up

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Sales team is very nice and tries to help, but the upper level tech support is non-existent or simply does not care.
Overall the basic functionality of Samsara is good, but be very careful of trying to integrate too deeply as you will be on your own with the API.

The cameras, vehicle monitoring and GPS are very good. Managers using the web app like the ability to check-in on the cams as the drivers are on their delivery routes. Detailed vehicle information provided to our Fleet Operations is extremely useful in managing vehicle maintenance.

Using the API to download routes and create Proof of Delivery documents has proven to be unreliable and Samsara Tech support is nowhere to be found. Very helpful with simple things but anything with the API is beyond them. After spending over $20,000 building the connection and screens to support Proof of Delivery, we found it simply would not work reliably with about 20% of the document signatures not being captured by Samsara. Also could not post a route larger than 20 stops, that is the limit built into Samsara, we can have routes with up to 30 stops in a day. Samsara never tried to work directly with my team, instead we had to upload screenshots, code snippets and detailed explanations which they would take 3 to 5 days to respond to, never providing any fix or communicating with us directly. This went on for over 8 MONTHS and finally we had to pull the plug on the project and just use the driver / vehicle monitoring functions. Huge waste of time and resources.

Bron: GetApp

Be cautious signing a contract with Samsara

1,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: After 3 years I am attempting to cancel my account which they make nearly impossible.

Seeing where my fleet is works. All other features that they offer are bothersome to your drivers.

If you are a growing company be cautious signing a contract with them. If any of your fleet is going to be idle for more than 1-2 weeks expect endless vehicle dead batteries because the samsara device has high parasitic battery draws. Customer service is an endless loop of passing you around until they close your ticket without a resolution. Your customer rep will change endlessly and you will be left unsupported. I made the mistake of choosing a self contained tracker for some of my equipment to avoid the battery drain issue but they have a battery that has to be replaced monthly if you want it to track more than a few times a week. This battery powered unit has a special expensive non-charging battery that you have to buy from Samsara. It will give you a 1/4 mile location of your equipment as well that is useless. I tried with phone calls, emails, website submittals to get this resolved and they can't and then make me pay out the remainder of the 3 year contract for poor performing units. The features for driver training are annoying and poorly performing. Telling the drivers throughout the day they are about to get in an accident etc. I disabled all of that immediately to avoid having my entire team quit because of the voice telling them to be coached.

3 maanden geleden

We're sorry to hear you're having these experiences and want to get in touch with you to better investigate what issues you may be experiencing. Can you provide your contact info through kb.samsara.com? Our team will get in touch with you and help get this sorted.

Mike
Director of Operations in VS
Groothandel, 11-50 werknemers

Review 6/4/24

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

I like Samsara GPS tracking because it provides real-time visibility into my fleet's location and performance, helping me to optimize routes and reduce fuel costs.

"I appreciate the value that Samsara GPS tracking offers, despite its cost. The investment is justified by the extensive features and benefits it provides, including real-time tracking, detailed analytics, and enhanced operational efficiency. While the initial setup and subscription fees might seem high, the long-term savings from optimized routes, reduced fuel consumption, and improved fleet management make it a worthwhile expenditure. Additionally, the support and reliability of Samsara's hardware and software ensure a solid return on investment."

Andy
Manager in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 11-50 werknemers

Worst experience customer service not helping anything

1,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If you need better tacking or ELD look for somewhere else. If you sign up with Samsara they get you for 3 years and can't even get away unless pay full for three years.

Looks good that's all noting else is good

there ELS picks up violations in elog and no one able to remove the violation. Customer with just time waste zero help from then they just can say put note its in error but how driver can driver with violation on elog. We wish we have moved out from them log time ago.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Andy, thanks for your note. Samsara works closely with the FMCSA to ensure your fleet maintains compliance, and in response to a clarification from the FMCSA, admins are no longer able to edit automatically recorded drive time. You can learn more about this change here: https://kb.samsara.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052736671-Managing-Automatically-Recorded-Drive-Time. If we can provide any additional assistance, please give our team a call at 415-329-6900.

Samantha
Fleet Compliance Coordinator in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 501-1.000 werknemers

Samsara K&M Tire Review

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Ease of Dashboard use and navigation Samsara's University and Training videos The Multitude of Reporting available In-Cab Alerts and ease of video footage pulling Alerts for users

Support Response Times - some times it takes a while to get an answer and then it's just a link to the Samsara help site, that I told support I had already checked. GPS/Speeds - GPS still pulls wrong roadways or shows the driver in a field. The speeds are still a manual update, stating the speed is 25mph when it's actually 55mph or 60mph.

Ajneel
Safety Director in VS

SAMSARA ELD, DASH CAM AND TRUCK TRACKING

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I HAD SMALL ISSUES WITH DEVICE GOING OUT, IT WAS QUICKLY RESOLVED BY SAMSARA TEAM BY THEM SENDING ME ANOTHER ONE IN 2 DAYS.
I HAD ISSUES WITH THE WIRE THAT BROKE AND THEY REPLACED THE WIRE IN 2 DAY'S FREE OF CHARGE.
WHENEVER I CALL THEY ARE ALWAYS THERE TO HELP WHICH I LIKE. PHONE CALLS WORKS AND EMAILS WORK ALSO. THEIR PRODUCT IS A GOOD PRODUCT TO HAVE AND UTILIZE FOR A COMPANY WHO LIKES TO SEE REAL TIME TRACKING. AS FAR AS DASH CAM THIS IS THE BEST PRODUCT YOU COULD EVERY HAVE. OUR TRUCK WAS SIDE SWIPPED WITH A CAR AND THE CAR CALLED CHP TELLING THEM IT WAS OUR TRUCK WHO HIT IT. LUCKILY DASH CAM WAS THEIR AND BEING A WEEKEND I CAN REMOTE ACCESS IT FROM HOME AND SHOWED CHP WHAT REALLY HAPPENED THEY LET OUR TRUCK GO AND GAVE OTHER PEOPLE TICKET AND TOWED THEIR CAR.

EVERYTHING WORKS THE WAY IT SAYS IT WILL WORK.

SO FAR WITH ALL THE EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PRODUCT THERE IS NO ISSUES

Gary
Owner in VS
Research, 11-50 werknemers

You WILL loose video

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Not very good. They said this is a stated limitation.

You will loose the first minute of almost all motion, the camera doesn't turn on when driving below 5MPH this means for the first 45 seconds or so, you will get no video, this is more than often in my experience have found when drivers will hit a wall or another car. I have missed 5 accidents so far. I subscribed to 3 years with my whole fleet, after on year, I am chalking this up as a loss. :(

Doesnt record when the vehicle is powered on. You WILL loose important info. I never see when they leave a location, it doesn't kick on until they have hit the road. This means when they first pull of from ANYWHERE, you will loose all video