Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Goodshuffle Pro

Het mobiele platform voor jouw evenementenbedrijf met facturering en betaling, voorraadbeheer, taakbeheer, een geïntegreerd dashboard en meer.

Meer informatie over Goodshuffle Pro

It helps me track my events so I don't overbook. I also like the inventory photos for my quotes so clients can see what they are ordering.

Having to pay for multiple users. We have more than one location.

Beoordelingen van Goodshuffle Pro

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Goodshuffle Pro heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 144 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Goodshuffle Pro eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (144)

Jonathan
Jonathan
Event Operations Manager in VS
Horeca, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Software upgrade

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far I have been very pleased with the customer service and the ease of setup with Goodshuffle. We are using this opportunity to revamp and provide a cleaner quoting/invoicing system over the mundane look of our previous software. We have also been surprised at how user-friendly this software has been from a mobile perspective. We are still working on the Squarespace integration and are looking forward to how that will better serve our clients.

Great customer service! Overall look and functionality is refreshing, easy to navigate and setup if you have any familiarity with rental software.

I feel as though an app would be beneficial, especially one for users in the field. The time it takes to input inventory seems lengthy but worth it with the availability breakdown in packages such as tents. Would like customizable alerts and email templates.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for the amazing review Jonathan! We are thrilled to hear how easy you've found the transition, especially since we know that's always a primary concern in changing to new software. It's also great to hear you are seeing our mobile experience is also seamless- we want you to use the program on-the-go! Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family. We can't wait to see your website integration once that's live, too.

Lisa
Owner/CEO in VS

I love this software!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, I have been happy with Goodshuffle Pro and love using it daily.

The software is so easy and intuitive to use! The estimates look very professional and it is easy for the customer to sign the contract and pay online making my job less time consuming. The inventory management system is so helpful and helps me keep track of the items going out so we do not double book items. Also, the logs to see what the customer has done to interact and pay is helpful when you are having issues with a client's payment.The customer support is friendly and helpful.

I wish I could see more of the credit card processing process or be able to use Stripe directly if needed to run a credit card that we are having issues with. There is no number to call with Stripe for customer support.

vorig jaar

Thanks for the excellent review, Lisa! We're proud to help you and your team keep a professional reputation through beautiful proposals, seamless inventory tracking, and easy-to-follow comms. We also LOVE to hear about saving you time- our favorite! We're eager to hear what you think about our upcoming feature roll out that includes an even clearer view of your payment processing. Stay tuned! Thanks again for the great review and for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family.

Stefanny
Chief Operations Officer in VS
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Effortless Efficiency: Streamlining Operations with Goodshuffle Pro

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Goodshuffle Pro has been exceptionally positive. The platform seamlessly integrates robust features like inventory management, electronic payments, and scheduling, which have streamlined our operations and enhanced customer satisfaction. The user-friendly interface and responsive support further contribute to its effectiveness in managing our rental business efficiently.

I appreciated how Goodshuffle Pro streamlined our reservation management effortlessly.

I didn't find any specific aspects of Goodshuffle Pro that you disliked.

Dustin
Director of Operations in VS
Entertainment, 11-50 werknemers

Kinda Good Shuffle

3,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall it wasn’t anything I would write home about. It has its ups and downs but overall I feel like the freedoms of the systems options within the inventory builder are also handcuffing it as you get busier due to lack or organization.

Communications and payments are great. Super smooth and extra helpful that they run in the background on events while you work on current ones.

Lack of the platform allowing you to schedule and assign trucks and labor

Hollie M
Too many hats worn in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

clear, easy to use for all our needs

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very positive. Ease of use. Wonderful customer service support.

Your customer service is above and beyond great. We receive quick replies and follow-ups. Ease of use is critical, especially when time is of the essence.

We have still not managed to utilize ALL the advantages Goodshuffle Pro has to offer, because we have been SO busy and I believe Good shuffle has aided in our growth as well.

Mary
Evenementenbureaus, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Goodshuffle Pro's Software is the Hero of My Boutique Event Rental Company

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My experience with Goodshuffle has been outstanding and not only do they help you get started but are there for you every step of the way. This company wants to see small businesses grow and they give you as much support as possible to do so.

Goodshuffle Pro is very intuitive and easy to use and functions as an inventory management and CRM system, accounting and banking platform and a team and project management resource. In my opinion it is one of the best and most highly integrated softwares for the event rental industry. Terrific customer service from the moment you start your trial to full integration.

Nothing...I like everything about Goodshuffle Pro.

vorig jaar

Wow! We love this great review, Mary! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your outstanding experience. You're spot on that we are obsessed with helping businesses grow. This includes our powerful software AND our unbeatable support. We're so proud to be a part of your company's growth story.

Abby
Sales and Design Lead in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 11-50 werknemers

If you work in rentals Goodshuffle is for you!

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I would highly recommend GS to anyone in a similar industry.

Goodshuffle is very user friendly and their customer service is top-tier. They are quick to solve issues and do a great job of giving users notice if product updates and repairs will be taking place.

I do wish they allowed users to enter international phon numbers and accept international cc info manually

Mackenzie
CEO and Lead Designer in Canada
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

The best event rental software!

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Keeps me so organized. Being able to keep trakc of all our clients, communicatuons, logistics, sales leads, inventory and more all in one place. The wishlist intergration with our website has significantly imcreased our sales!

Nothing off the top of my head. Even if we find glitches, need help or have an improvement they fix it for us. Their customer service is exceptional!

Emilie
Event management in Canada
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

Great Platform for organisation and budgets

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We are very happy with our current experience.

We love the organisation and the pictures of the inventory. Our clients really like how simple it is. Seeing the incomes of different products is great The customer service is great

For credit card payments, the exact postal code needed has given a lot of negative feedback from our clients. We understand that it is for security but we still get a lot of complaints. On client’s quote, we would love to be able to change the amount of items directly the items without needing to click Edit on every Items. We have a lot of clients that change their numbers and its very long to edit every single items instead of just an arrow up and down or a double to change the number. When we are on the page of the day with all of the orders, we can see when a contract starts and ends. I would be great to see the actual times as well for faster organisation. For Example, instead of Start: 8am and End: 4:00 pm It could be Start: 8:00am to 10:00 am and End 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm for the delivery.

Betsy
Event Manager in VS

Good Shuffle 1

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I like good shuffle pro. It’s the first event program that I have ever used.

The way we can control our inventory because it’s keeps record of what we have left.

The way we add our photos is crazy. It seems like a lot of steps.

Jessica
Director of Sales & Marketing in VS
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Quoting and Accounting has never been so easy!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The onboarding process and continuing education with the GS Pro team is truly awesome. They are so fast and helpful. They have answers and solutions for everything. It was very easy to transfer past client data and get started with the new software. We had little to no downtime in the transition.

We love the ease of creating custom quotes and the look of them. The portal makes it so easy to communicate with clients and make adjustments in real time. Plus it so easy for them to make payments and auto-pay. Huge time saver! The program is so easy to use and the support team is AMAZING!

We would like more customizability of auto emails and templates for emails to clients.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for the great review, Jessica! We just love saving you time and hearing about that fast $$ you're seeing from the client experience, too. We made a note of your email template request, and will be in touch on updates there. We're so glad you moved away from the headaches of your old system and are a happy member of the Goodshuffle Pro family! We're proud to support your team's continued growth.

Shannon
Vice President/Owner in VS

Goodshuffle is a gamechanger

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been fantastic since day one! The customer service is amazing. The software is easy to learn and navigate.

This product has finally allowed our company to gain some control over inventory and invoicing. Customer Service is amazing!

I honestly do not have anything to add here.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the glowing review, Shannon! We're so thrilled your experience has been positive- both with our product and with our team. We love having you in the family and are deeply honored to empower your growth!

Roma
Owner | Operator in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

Best modern web-based rental software that will make your company more efficient!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is the first and only rental software program that I have used, so I don't have any other rental programs to compare this application to. However, I have seen other rental companies use a non-windows based program that seemed very dated. With that said, I have used plenty of CRM softwares in the past and currently use a number of design applications daily. I have to say, this application is on-point! The design, use, and interface is extremely user friendly. I appreciate that it is web-based and integrated with Google Calendar and mobile-friendly. This is a very thoughtful application for the rental company using it and their customers. The GS Team and their customer service is incomparable - always so happy and passionate to help! Would happily recommend!

-Automated online quoting/reserving/receipt system that enables customers to view, sign and pay for their rental orders online -Appearance of documents: quotes/invoices/pullsheets -User-friendly and organized interface with features being added or improved daily -Inventory management -Integrated with Google Calendar -Chat support -Overall, this application is very intuitive, organized, efficient, and assists in time management. I also appreciate the chat support that is always readily and happily available. Customer service is incredible.

-Implement a card reader swipe -Sometimes would prefer to call in to customer support (vs. typing out a message; however, they are very quick to respond back!) -Secondary monthly seat to be lower in price

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the stellar review, Roma! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying our super modern approach to rental software. You're right- the design is more than just beautiful, it's what makes it so incredibly easy-to-use (and learn!) We're in talks with our CC provider to see about a card swipe reader. We'll let you know when they make that available. Thanks again for the shout outs on our features, design, and customer service. We're so proud to serve you and your business!

Tommie
Event Specialist in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 11-50 werknemers

Goodshuffle Pro is awesome!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been working directly with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at GoodShuffle Pro for a couple weeks during the COVID-19 crisis and we are working to build our Wishlist on the our website. He has been incredibly helpful and available for questions/comments/suggestions. All the customer service at Goodshuffle is really great, they are responsive and always willing to hear suggestions. This could based system has also allowed us to work remotely during the COVID-19 crisis which is an amazing benefit. Allowing people to work remotely and access the system whether it be from home or on the site of the event, that is a great feature.

I think one of the things that makes Goodshuffle Pro great is how user-friendly it is. Change is difficult, but it is imperative in order to provide the best service to our clients. Shifting from a hard-drive system to this cloud-based system has allowed us to improve our standards, readjust our inventory that needed to be updated, and organize our products in a better way. Switching programs seemed like a daunting task, but with the help of Goodshuffle Pro's user-friendly features and the amazing customer service, it was a breeze.

I think there are a lot of features that can be used and it may be a bit overwhelming at first just because there are SO many awesome things you should implement. But if you take it day by day and week by week, you can start with the basics and take full advantage of the program as you become comfortable.

4 jaar geleden

WOW! Thanks for this AWESOME review, Tommie! We love that you addressed a very common concern: making a big change! Like you said, our free customer service combined with our very intuitive platform makes the change so much easier than people may anticipate. Plus, we are all about your "take it day by day" suggestion. You can get the basics down quickly, then just build and grow from there. We're here to support you always- particularly in the current crisis. We're so happy to have you in the Goodshuffle family!

Kelsey

Goodshuffle Pro Review

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am super happy with Goodshuffle, I just gave my few notes of some improvements but they are definitely not a deal breaker for if I continue to use the software. I'm very satisfied and will continue to use this software.

The customer service and training is fantastic! Love working with this company. This software keeps us organized and on track. I would be completely lost without this software, it was the best decision we made for our business.

I would like to be able to change the automated email massage so I don't have to change it every time, also to be able to edit the automated payment reminders. It would be nice to send an invoice without having to attached a contract if needed. More customized payment options, like paying in thirds or something like that. I find the sales charts to be a little confusing, like does it include whats been paid or whats owed, etc? I would like to be able to have a list a inventory items the will be rented out for the year.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for the review, Kelsey! Many of the features you mentioned we actually do have, including sending an invoice without a PDF, more customized sales reports, and payment options. We'll send you a direct message shortly to review those with you. Thanks again for your review and feedback. We're so proud to empower your business and we'll continue to roll out features to make your experience even better!

Jeremy

Goodshuffle Pro for the Win

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was previously using RW Elephant to generate proposals, but I was on the hunt for a better product that offered more. I was looking for something that had a strong proposal presentation, inventory tracking, and easy to use software at an affordable price. I tried out a few different softwares before finding Goodshuffle Pro. I've been very impressed by their product, but I'm even more hooked on their incredible customer service. Their company culture is consistent across the board and it's apparent that they genuinely care about their customer's success. Whenever I reach out to their team with a question or issue, they respond extremely fast and always make it right. I'm so grateful that I found Goodshuffle pro and I would highly recommend them!

I like most that the software meets my needs of being easy to use, affordable, tracks inventory, and has a clean interface.

I do wish that they had a mobile app for my team to use in the field. I may be mistaken, believe they have plans for this in the future.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for this stellar review, Jeremy! We are so thrilled you found your way to Goodshuffle Pro and have been happy not only with the software, but also our team. It's so important to us to be true partners with our users, so thank you for taking part in that culture. We love empowering your growth!

Brandon
Manager in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Awesome management software for the event rental industry!!!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Goodshuffle Pro has helped manage/grow our clients and inventory. We've had an amazing experience so far and look forward to growing with them in the future.

Goodshuffle Pro is well designed and easy to use. Integration with our website is great and all client facing interactions/messages look amazing. Their customer service is next level as well. Someone is always willing to help if you have questions or run into an issue very promptly.

While Goodshuffle Pro seems to be growing they are still missing many key features other rental software already has. They do take feature suggestions though.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the amazing 10/10 review, Brandon! We're so proud to hear you find our program well designed and easy to use. As you mentioned, we back that up with free customer support on top! We hear you on being short a couple features you'd like, but as you stated we're building those rapidly and they'll be just as sleek as the rest of the program. Stay tuned ;-) Thanks for letting us empower your growth!

Glenn
General Manager in VS
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Good people good software!!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good shuffle is streamlining inventory in so many ways, loading trucks , avoiding mistakes which costs money

After meeting the staff last year at the ARA , my first impression was I was impressed because I already was a customer , however the difference with this company as important as growth is , they ensure existing customers are content and happy! In my 25 years of purchasing sales software it’s easy to be the most important person before you buy, however with good shuffle I can honestly say your just as important as a customer!!

At the current time - I don’t have a negative thing to say, once I need the software to help me outside of its capabilities- I call and they either customize the software or they show me an alternative

3 jaar geleden

WOW! This review makes our whole team burst with pride. We LOVE our customers and are so thrilled to hear that you are seeing that come through. As you mentioned, mistakes cost money! Our software coupled with our customer success are designed to make sure your team avoids costly mistakes, closes new business, and continues to grow the business efficiently. We're so proud to be your partners in that journey. We're also honored to stand out in your 25 years of shopping software! Thanks for sharing such a wonderful review and for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family.

Cid
Sales Director in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

Do yourself a favor and get this software!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Goodshuffle has been amazing. They are very responsive and do listen to feedback to make their product better. I love working with them!

I love just about everything about this software, it has been the perfect match for our needs. Goodshuffle is the first program I have used that does it all with one program and does what it says. My favorites are: Customers are able to electronically sign the rental agreement and make the payment all through the email which has cut down our wait time on getting those done. Inventory conflicts - shows you where you have availability conflicts in your calendar. Google calendar synchronization is amazing, it has saved me so much time. The ease of being able to add additional inventory is very simple.

There is no mass delete available as of yet. I usually email 3 or 4 quotes per lead so it would be nice to be able to select multiple quotes for deletion instead of one by one which is very time-consuming.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for the review, Cid! We hear you on the mass delete, and we'll reach out to you directly regarding that feature request. Thanks again for your business and the great review! We're so proud to hear that we're saving you so much time.

Anne
owner in VS

Easy to use, Great Customer Service

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good! I always get a quick reply or screen share whenever needed. I haven't experienced any problems that could not be fixed.

Goodshuffle Pro is easy to customize to my business. It has a very professional look and keeps my events organized.

Although they are constantly improving and adding features, there are still a few things that would benefit my business that I'm not able to include. Other than these specific line items that apply to my business, everything else is great!

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the awesome review, Anne! We're so glad you're loving the organization and professional feel of Goodshuffle Pro. Plus, as you said, we're always adding even more features so we're continuing to grow as we help your business grow, too. We're so happy to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family. Thanks for taking the time to give us this wonderful review.

Yvonne
Admin in VS

Easy to use

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience has been fantastic.

Very easy to use. Easy inventory entry Easy color coordinated filing for quotes and invoices Easy map routing Seamless payouts Easy question bubble where you can ask questions and your questions will be answered No fee for training and onboarding Online training classes via zoom

When creating a package. It doesn't deduct the package count based on the count of the pieces that make up the package.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for the rave review, Yvonne! We're glad you're loving our features and free, unlimited training. We do indeed track the quantities of packages, so we'll reach out directly to show you how that's done. Thanks again for taking the time to write us this review! We love having you in the Goodshuffle Pro family.

Shelby
Event Specialist in VS
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Highly Recommend!

Opmerkingen: AMAZING

There are some many pros to this software, from how easy to use it is, how I can work from literally anywhere, my customers love being able to look over the quote sign and pay the deposit all using one link. The customer service is spectacular! I really can’t say enough good things about this company and how much their software has helped our company grow.

They are a newer company so there are some features that other software would already have that goodshuffle does not have but they are constantly rolling out new features and it hasn’t really effected us.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks, Shelby! We're so thrilled to hear another customer *grow* by eliminating manual tasks, double booking risks, and more. We can't wait to continue to empower you further as we roll out new features each month. Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Treg

Elevating Your Business

5,0 4 jaar geleden

This software is incredibly easy to use! You can build a simple quote in less than a minute. It seems they have thought of nearly every feature you may need in this industry. The customer service is incredibly responsive and they have solved any issues I have encountered to date. I was undecided on the need for a software management tool for our growing small business. Since adopting the software, I now realize that we did, in fact, need a tool to manage our inventory and sales. I can now place my energy and time into business growth. I cannot recommend this product enough!

I cannot provide a negative experience.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks, Treg! "I can now place my energy and time into business growth" is just our favorite thing to hear. It's a perfect example of why small businesses do need software because, without it, business owners get too caught up in day-to-day tasks and paperwork which makes it hard for them to grow. It's so wonderful that you saw the opportunity for your business by investing in a program, and we're thrilled to hear you've been happy with that decision. We're excited to see everything you do with your extra time! Thank you for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family.

Patrick
Production Coordinator/ Co-Founder in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

Great Product, 9/10 recommend for small business owners!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Its been fantastic, we've really enjoyed working with this ERP solution, and it continues to have additional features and functionality that really WORK and are OF GREAT USE in our rental business.

Easy to use, manages customer engagement, expedites payment , super helpful and functional app

Contract management is a bit clunky. Reports need a lot more work.

vorig jaar

Thanks for the fantastic review, Patrick! We are so proud to empower your business. We'd love for you to chat us about how we can make your contract management and reporting even easier; these are areas we feel especially passionate about and want to support you in every way possible. Thanks for allowing us to partner in your company's success.

Anna
Business Owner in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

Goodshuffle Pro is an event rental company's lifesaver!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love Goodshuffle. It is what my company has been looking for. It is much more cost-effective than programs you have to invest a lot of money upfront. They are constantly updating features, and they listen to you when you say these are things that are important to me. They constantly roll out new features. It is very robust and smart software. In the future and what event rental companies need. I love that I don't double book anymore and lose money or upset clients.

I love so much about this software. Goodshuffle is in the modern age, and not like some dinosaur software programs. I love that it is web-based and you can go anywhere and check your inventory management and orders. My favorite features are credit cards can be held on file safely and securely and your business is PCI DSS compliant. I love the quote features and thumbnails in the quotes, which are actually optional. I love venue you put in an address things autopopulate. It streamlines the process for greater efficiency.

I wish that when you are ready to send off it wouldn't default to a certain message and say Sincerely, First Name Last Name. I also wish I could save discounts for customers, but only based on certain things like rental products only -- not the overall order.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for this great review, Anna! We are so proud to be well ahead of those "dinosaur" programs :-D It's also very meaningful to note that you feel heard. As you know, our client feedback is very important to us. We use these interactions to shape our roadmap as we're building more incredible features every day. Thanks for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!