Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Goodshuffle Pro

Gebruiksvriendelijke software voor evenementenbedrijven met facturering en betalingen, voorraadbeheer, taakbeheer en meer. Boek een gratis demo.

Meer informatie over Goodshuffle Pro

Having to pay for multiple users. We have more than one location.

Beoordelingen van Goodshuffle Pro

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
4,9

Goodshuffle Pro heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 137 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (137)

Sorteren op

Heb je Goodshuffle Pro eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (137)

Jonathan
Jonathan
Event Operations Manager in VS
Horeca, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Software upgrade

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far I have been very pleased with the customer service and the ease of setup with Goodshuffle. We are using this opportunity to revamp and provide a cleaner quoting/invoicing system over the mundane look of our previous software. We have also been surprised at how user-friendly this software has been from a mobile perspective. We are still working on the Squarespace integration and are looking forward to how that will better serve our clients.

Great customer service! Overall look and functionality is refreshing, easy to navigate and setup if you have any familiarity with rental software.

I feel as though an app would be beneficial, especially one for users in the field. The time it takes to input inventory seems lengthy but worth it with the availability breakdown in packages such as tents. Would like customizable alerts and email templates.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for the amazing review Jonathan! We are thrilled to hear how easy you've found the transition, especially since we know that's always a primary concern in changing to new software. It's also great to hear you are seeing our mobile experience is also seamless- we want you to use the program on-the-go! Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family. We can't wait to see your website integration once that's live, too.

Jake
Production Director in VS
Entertainment, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great Product with a lot of potential

4,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I've add a great experience with Goodshuffle Pro! They are super fast to respond and are always helpful with any questions that I have.

I LOVE that GS pro is integrated with Google (especially google maps). We do 30-40 events on a busy Saturday. So having strong logistics is very important. Having a quick Google map overview helps a lot. Also, the ease of adding (and editing) inventory items is huge to me!

- Staffing. I haven't found a strong staffing solution with GS pro.-Cross rental items. You can add cross rental items to GS pro, but there isn't a great financial spot to add in what our companies cost would be for said cross rental item. - Quick Books. It seems that you HAVE to use quickbooks to achieve the full effects of GS pro. We don't use quick books, so that makes it a little more difficult

8 maanden geleden

Thanks so much for this awesome review, Jake! We love empowering you and your team to successfully execute a large number of events within one platform. We're pleased you're finding it so user-friendly! Our team appreciates this feedback as well — keep it coming. Thanks for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Kelly
Co-owner in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Nothing to see here but excuses.

3,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Negative 1. EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING. From the begging for help to get a term added to inventory, to always having to talk in a chat box, from the robot in the box always trying to send you help - that doesn't fit the problem, to them always pushing you to set up more training as if it was my fault that a subcategory on a rental item that has been around for years isn't listed, and back to a workaround to get an item in inventory with a work around by mis labeling it

A pretty QUICK quote to the customer while they wait or by the end of the day. This concept is what sold us on Goodshuffle. To bad it is just a concept - they fail miserably at customer service, and EVERYTHING about inventory.

They have failed me at almost every turn. I can send a pretty quote as long as it is items that were in the rental world for the past decade. They do not stay on trend by making sure you have the correct terms to add new inventory and items. A week of chatting with the people in the on screen box, you will realize that they fail you in customer service again, and again and again. I will be honest that I haven't tried using alot of other features because if you can't get my inventory right, what is the point?

8 maanden geleden

Hi Kelly, We're so sorry to hear that you're so frustrated and unhappy with the experience so far. We're deeply proud of our customer success, so our top priority is ensuring you get that 5 star experience. I can see we've tried to schedule trainings to assist, but I'm alerting the team right now to follow up again and get you the support you need. We are committed to helping support your business needs and ultimately empowering your growth.

Lisa
Owner/CEO in VS

I love this software!

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I have been happy with Goodshuffle Pro and love using it daily.

The software is so easy and intuitive to use! The estimates look very professional and it is easy for the customer to sign the contract and pay online making my job less time consuming. The inventory management system is so helpful and helps me keep track of the items going out so we do not double book items. Also, the logs to see what the customer has done to interact and pay is helpful when you are having issues with a client's payment.The customer support is friendly and helpful.

I wish I could see more of the credit card processing process or be able to use Stripe directly if needed to run a credit card that we are having issues with. There is no number to call with Stripe for customer support.

8 maanden geleden

Thanks for the excellent review, Lisa! We're proud to help you and your team keep a professional reputation through beautiful proposals, seamless inventory tracking, and easy-to-follow comms. We also LOVE to hear about saving you time- our favorite! We're eager to hear what you think about our upcoming feature roll out that includes an even clearer view of your payment processing. Stay tuned! Thanks again for the great review and for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family.

Mary
Evenementenbureaus, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Goodshuffle Pro's Software is the Hero of My Boutique Event Rental Company

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with Goodshuffle has been outstanding and not only do they help you get started but are there for you every step of the way. This company wants to see small businesses grow and they give you as much support as possible to do so.

Goodshuffle Pro is very intuitive and easy to use and functions as an inventory management and CRM system, accounting and banking platform and a team and project management resource. In my opinion it is one of the best and most highly integrated softwares for the event rental industry. Terrific customer service from the moment you start your trial to full integration.

Nothing...I like everything about Goodshuffle Pro.

8 maanden geleden

Wow! We love this great review, Mary! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your outstanding experience. You're spot on that we are obsessed with helping businesses grow. This includes our powerful software AND our unbeatable support. We're so proud to be a part of your company's growth story.

Cam
Evenementenbureaus, 11-50 werknemers

Goodshuffle Pro Makes Render Look Great!

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The mere function of booking event orders is fully solved through Goodshuffle pro through the online booking process. It is easy to use and looks great too!

We love Goodshuffle Pro for many reasons, but some of the most important reasons are due to the ease of creating custom proposals for our clients in an efficient way that doesn't waste time but is thorough enough to build trust with our clients. Goodshuffle Pro makes Render look incredible through its website integration that makes our website look professional, proficient, and functional while looking great!

While Goodshuffle Pro has incredible features in the inventory management, ease of booking, and integrations, it is missing critical parts of the operations side of the business in a day to day basis. The cost of doing business and getting the inventory to the venues and what vehicles and what people to take it are all critical pieces missing to the full circle event management.

9 maanden geleden

Thanks so much for the 5 stars, Cam! We love making our vendors look GREAT to all their clients. We are constantly building new features and have a ton of exciting new ones launching soon, so keep that feedback coming! We're proud to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family.

Erin

Best investment ever

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Goodshuffle has made my life so much easier. Keeping track of clients, orders, inventory...it's so much less stress now.

The wishlist website integration with Goodshuffle was literally a game changer for my business. It helped save so much time and hassle with updating inventory and the website. Plus, it's made for a seamless customer experience.

There are a few little nit picky ideas, but to be honest, they're always implementing new features that end up taking care of the nit picks (scheduled email templates was a big one)

9 maanden geleden

Thanks for the stellar review! We are ecstatic to hear we're saving you time and reducing stress. That's what every business owner needs and deserves! We're also very happy to hear that you enjoy our growing feature options. We have no plans to stop growing, so we are excited to continue to provide new ways to make both you and your clients incredibly happy with the experience. Thanks again for the review and for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Kathryn
Operations Manager in VS

A Powerful Tool for the Event Industry

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Where other programs we have tried feel clunky, Goodshuffle Pro just works. For folks in the event industry, this program really does seem to have every detail thought through and then some! Absolutely thrilled that we decided to partner with Goodshuffle Pro and excited to run our business more easily and efficiently because of it!

Intuitive software, top notch customer service, competitive pricing. Almost every question I have with the software is easily answered. If there are certain features that do not work exactly as I anticipated, the customer service reps work with us to find an alternate solution. It is so satisfying to build out our inventory in the program and organize everything digitally for the first time. Absolutely love the ability to add multiple images to each line item that a client can click through.

We would love to build out packages to automate some things, but don't like the fact that the the pricing of the sub-items is not visible on the client side. For us, it's helpful to have this itemized pricing so that clients can see how we are getting to the lump sum of the package.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for this awesome review, Kathryn! We are so thrilled that you mentioned loving our customer service in addition to our software. We're big on supporting your company and growth in every way possible! Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family and for taking the time to write us this stellar review.

Paul

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Excellent all in one rental management software.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Drastically cuts labor costs and improves efficiency by seamlessly tying together sales and operations in one program that is easy to use. Excellent customer service helps with any needs that come up

Very easy to use. Integrates inventory into proposals. Easily integrates inventory into website ordering platform. multiple tiers of access for different levels of employees. Integrates with quickbooks and google to help with taxes and communication of schedules. Online contract signing and payment options by clicking on the proposals makes it easy for the clients to sign and pay on their own time.

Excited to see labor scheduling integration when it comes out.

2 jaar geleden

WOW! Thanks, Paul, for this truly awesome review. It's clear you are really taking advantage of our robust feature set. It's especially awesome that you noted right away that it was "Very easy to use" and also easy to train your staff. Sometimes people assume that the ability to do so much (contracts, inventory, taxes, communication) means that it's going to be crazy confusing. Our mission is to make powerful software stay simple to use. Thank you for being a part of that mission! We hear you on the desire for more labor scheduling- it's 100% on the roadmap. Stay tuned for even more awesome features to come. Thanks again for taking the time to write this review and for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family.

Mike
Co-Owner in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great software and support!

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very positive!

My Son and I started Twin Cities Tent and Event Rental in the Spring of 2023. We looked at several software options and decided on Good Shuffle for many reasons. The software is super easy to learn, very informational in regards to all the dashboard information and the quotes are super easy to put together. The “conflict” recognition saves us from overbooking. We can’t say enough about the staff support! Amazing!!! When we have a question, the amazing staff sets up a zoom call and in thirty minutes or less, they not only answer our questions, but we also learn tons of new things about Good Shuffle. Thanks to Good Shuffle our new business has blown up and we are fully booked for June and have already exceeded our annual sales goal with bookings, evenly sadly having to turn down work. My Son has even purchased an additional $10,000 worth of equipment to help us handle the growing orders for the rest of the year.

We have not experienced anything we do not like yet. We would like to be able to integrate GS with QB.

7 maanden geleden

Thanks you so much for this incredible review, Mike! We're so proud to support you as you grow your new business. From quotes to inventory management to reporting, our platform is designed to make it easy for you to do what you do best — wow clients and create memorable events. Our team would be happy to talk to you about integrating with QuickBooks Online. Thanks again for the awesome feedback and for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Miriam
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Happy Customer

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The experience with Goodshuffle has been great. customer service is always available to help and support our needs.

Easy to navigate and make changes or adjustments. User friendly software and works well with small business settings.

Report pulling was a bit of a hassle at the beginning. The way accounting transferred to QuickBooks created a lot of categories.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for this awesome review, Miriam! We are thrilled to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family, and look forward to further empowering your growth!

Dalissa

Best Software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: To make short they help you instantly in any issues, go over and over to make sure you understand how to deal with the software. Free training other time, free instructional videos, They make you feel like family, with attend to a one on one training and to miss the staff you feel like you know them for years.
Is you starting a business I will recommend you to try this system don't make the same mistake I make wasted my time with other complicate and expensive software.

Invoice, I can customize my invoice information and color look very professioal. Free training other time, free instructional videos. Instantly customer support. Ask for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], Oh you will thing is a robot, because he have all ride answers, but not he is real, Hello I mean is (HUMAN)

I will say, Inventory don't get me wrong the inventory part is perfect the only thing I will love and I now will happen soon is to add more information about where you buy your items, Item information and how much you paid for the item that way maybe we can project how much money we have in inventory and a complete list of the items with the buy price for inventory report. But I know that will happen any time because they make implementation in the software and they listen to customer needs.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the five star review! We're thrilled to hear you are loving the system and loving working with our team. We really do think of our users like family, so we're delighted to hear you feel the same way! Customer service and support is one of our top priorities and, like you mentioned, we're alway listening to our client feedback. We're proud to empower your growth, Dalissa!

Tommie
Event Specialist in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 11-50 werknemers

Goodshuffle Pro is awesome!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been working directly with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at GoodShuffle Pro for a couple weeks during the COVID-19 crisis and we are working to build our Wishlist on the our website. He has been incredibly helpful and available for questions/comments/suggestions. All the customer service at Goodshuffle is really great, they are responsive and always willing to hear suggestions. This could based system has also allowed us to work remotely during the COVID-19 crisis which is an amazing benefit. Allowing people to work remotely and access the system whether it be from home or on the site of the event, that is a great feature.

I think one of the things that makes Goodshuffle Pro great is how user-friendly it is. Change is difficult, but it is imperative in order to provide the best service to our clients. Shifting from a hard-drive system to this cloud-based system has allowed us to improve our standards, readjust our inventory that needed to be updated, and organize our products in a better way. Switching programs seemed like a daunting task, but with the help of Goodshuffle Pro's user-friendly features and the amazing customer service, it was a breeze.

I think there are a lot of features that can be used and it may be a bit overwhelming at first just because there are SO many awesome things you should implement. But if you take it day by day and week by week, you can start with the basics and take full advantage of the program as you become comfortable.

4 jaar geleden

WOW! Thanks for this AWESOME review, Tommie! We love that you addressed a very common concern: making a big change! Like you said, our free customer service combined with our very intuitive platform makes the change so much easier than people may anticipate. Plus, we are all about your "take it day by day" suggestion. You can get the basics down quickly, then just build and grow from there. We're here to support you always- particularly in the current crisis. We're so happy to have you in the Goodshuffle family!

Jeremy

Goodshuffle Pro for the Win

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was previously using RW Elephant to generate proposals, but I was on the hunt for a better product that offered more. I was looking for something that had a strong proposal presentation, inventory tracking, and easy to use software at an affordable price. I tried out a few different softwares before finding Goodshuffle Pro. I've been very impressed by their product, but I'm even more hooked on their incredible customer service. Their company culture is consistent across the board and it's apparent that they genuinely care about their customer's success. Whenever I reach out to their team with a question or issue, they respond extremely fast and always make it right. I'm so grateful that I found Goodshuffle pro and I would highly recommend them!

I like most that the software meets my needs of being easy to use, affordable, tracks inventory, and has a clean interface.

I do wish that they had a mobile app for my team to use in the field. I may be mistaken, believe they have plans for this in the future.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for this stellar review, Jeremy! We are so thrilled you found your way to Goodshuffle Pro and have been happy not only with the software, but also our team. It's so important to us to be true partners with our users, so thank you for taking part in that culture. We love empowering your growth!

Brandon
Manager in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Awesome management software for the event rental industry!!!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Goodshuffle Pro has helped manage/grow our clients and inventory. We've had an amazing experience so far and look forward to growing with them in the future.

Goodshuffle Pro is well designed and easy to use. Integration with our website is great and all client facing interactions/messages look amazing. Their customer service is next level as well. Someone is always willing to help if you have questions or run into an issue very promptly.

While Goodshuffle Pro seems to be growing they are still missing many key features other rental software already has. They do take feature suggestions though.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for the amazing 10/10 review, Brandon! We're so proud to hear you find our program well designed and easy to use. As you mentioned, we back that up with free customer support on top! We hear you on being short a couple features you'd like, but as you stated we're building those rapidly and they'll be just as sleek as the rest of the program. Stay tuned ;-) Thanks for letting us empower your growth!

Callie
Production Manager in VS

Life Saver

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Goodshuffle has been such a huge help for us in so many ways. Our clients are able to see our products with the pictures option on each item which has been a huge time saver for us.

As the production manager our inventory is one of my main responsibilities, so having a good inventory program is key. The ease of use with this program is second to none. Our old inventory was software was old and outdated and had features that we didn't use simply because they were hard to navigate. Good Shuffle provides great tutorials and a staff that is always here to answer the numerous questions we had!

The hardest part about this product was the transition from our old product. We have thousands of products and the categories were a different than our old so they had to be input individually. Good Shuffle offered to help input these at a fee per hour, which would've been great, but we wanted to make sure it was exactly uniform to our liking, so we did it ourselves. Took a few weeks to complete, but it was well worth it.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for this stellar review, Callie! We are so glad we got you away from outdated software, even though we totally understand the initial switch can feel scary. We're glad you pushed through making the leap and felt it was 100% worth it in the end. We love having you in the family and are proud to help empower your company's growth!

Cid
Sales Director in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

Do yourself a favor and get this software!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Goodshuffle has been amazing. They are very responsive and do listen to feedback to make their product better. I love working with them!

I love just about everything about this software, it has been the perfect match for our needs. Goodshuffle is the first program I have used that does it all with one program and does what it says. My favorites are: Customers are able to electronically sign the rental agreement and make the payment all through the email which has cut down our wait time on getting those done. Inventory conflicts - shows you where you have availability conflicts in your calendar. Google calendar synchronization is amazing, it has saved me so much time. The ease of being able to add additional inventory is very simple.

There is no mass delete available as of yet. I usually email 3 or 4 quotes per lead so it would be nice to be able to select multiple quotes for deletion instead of one by one which is very time-consuming.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for the review, Cid! We hear you on the mass delete, and we'll reach out to you directly regarding that feature request. Thanks again for your business and the great review! We're so proud to hear that we're saving you so much time.

Brandon
President in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 11-50 werknemers

Goodshuffle Pro makes our event rental business run smooth!!!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Goodshuffle Pro is so well designed! The flow for us and our clients is extremely easy and makes so much sense. The software allows us to easily keep track of our inventory and client information. On top of that it looks great and modern.

Many features like delivery routing, and sellable item tracking are missing. We are confined these will be adding in the near future though.

vorig jaar

Brandon, we so appreciate this review! We particularly love that you mentioned how much both you and your clients love the program the client experience is SO important. We're beyond proud to be partnering with you to empower your growth.

Charlena
Owner and Founder in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The best software for wedding rental businesses!

Opmerkingen: -

We love that the team is always willing to jump in quickly and answer questions. In addition to ongoing software features/updates.

We love GoodShuffle Pro and we do not have any complaints.

9 maanden geleden

Thanks for this incredible review, Charlena! We are so proud to offer both software AND service. We love empowering your growth!

Shelby
Event Specialist in VS
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Highly Recommend!

Opmerkingen: AMAZING

There are some many pros to this software, from how easy to use it is, how I can work from literally anywhere, my customers love being able to look over the quote sign and pay the deposit all using one link. The customer service is spectacular! I really can’t say enough good things about this company and how much their software has helped our company grow.

They are a newer company so there are some features that other software would already have that goodshuffle does not have but they are constantly rolling out new features and it hasn’t really effected us.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks, Shelby! We're so thrilled to hear another customer *grow* by eliminating manual tasks, double booking risks, and more. We can't wait to continue to empower you further as we roll out new features each month. Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Areli
Director of Sales in VS

Time SAVER! Life saver!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

This software is AMAZING. It’s always hard to adjust to changes, which is why it took me a while to decide to do it. But, I have no idea why I didn’t do it sooner. This software is life changing. I have no idea how we did the manual way before. It has saved us time, avoided delivery errors. Etc.

I do with they had an actual app. That would be pretty cool.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for the review, Areli! We are so so happy you made the switch. We know it feels hard to change, but it's so great that you are feeling what a huge payoff there is on the other side. We hear you re: Native app and it's absolutely on our roadmap. In the mean time, please let us know if you ever have any concerns about the current mobile functionality, as it's meant to be 100% mobile-friendly. Thanks again for taking the time to write this review. We're so proud to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Dustin

Quick & Efficent Event Rental Management Software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

After trying several other options Goodshuffle is by far the cleanest looking and easiest to learn as you navigate the software as a beginner user. My last solution required training to understand how to use it in any capacity but with GS things just make sense! I also like that new features pop up every month, as they are actively building onto the platform based on user feedback. They even got a more detailed financial report my bookkeeper was asking for developed and deployed within 24 hours of my request- the development team is on it! Connecting with the Support team to ask questions via a built-in instant chat gets questions and issues resolved quickly.

Overall it is great, because this software is going with its users you will from time to time run into something that is lacking, but all major needs are in place and a quick suggestion to the team can often times lead to such improvements.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review! We are so proud to be called "quick and efficient" since that's exactly our goal. Glad you find it easy to use, and are taking advantage of our awesome customer service, too. We look forward to continuing to grow with you!

VICTORIA
VICTORIA
Event Rental Coordinator in VS

Take Away the Headaches and get Goodshuffle Pro

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have owned a party rental business for the past 9 1/2 years and have stressed out over bookkeeping, invoicing, sub-rentals, losing track of past estimates, keeping track of current invoices, scheduling, mapping, the list goes on. Although it takes a lot of effort to switch to a new system, I took a leap and trusted Goodshuffle Pro. I am so pleased with their system and amazing customer service. Not only have we already seen our business grow with the ease of invoicing, we look twice as professional with the savvy invoices we send. Sub-rentals are no longer a headache as I'm forced to cross my t's and dot my I's, making sure there aren't any headaches. Where has this been the last 10 years and why didn't I do it sooner??? To top it off, their customer service is beyond great. They will share a screen with me to help me quickly solve any issues I may have. They almost instantly reply all times of day. They really go above and beyond. I am so happy we made the switch and encourage others to do the same. Thank you to the crew at Goodshuffle!

Easy Bookkeeping Professional, Quick Invoices with Electronic Signature Quick Payments Easier Scheduling Quick Estimates Efficient Sub-Rental System

I wish I would have found it sooner I also wish it had a GPS feature to find the quickest route for a driver to take, but everything else is so great it makes up for it!

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for this great review, Victoria! Although we do apologize for not existing 10 years sooner ;) we're just THRILLED to have connected now. As you know, we work every day toward building even more amazing features, and definitely have noted that a routing feature must be built. Thanks for taking that leap of faith with our system, and for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Lindsay

Goodshuffle Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

The ease of processing money is amazing. The ability to change the order live, making it easy to add something after sending it to the client if you have forgotten it. It makes it great because you always have the most updated copy of the order.

We go through so many changes with a contract over time, that the need to re-sign the project every time there's a small update becomes redundant. Even more, it is very inconvenient that the inventory is not updated if the contract is not re-signed.

2 jaar geleden

Hey Lindsay! Thanks for the 5 star review. We're delighted to hear you are enjoying the ease of payments, client changes, and the way the software ensures that nothing is forgotten. We have a teammate reaching out regarding the confusion about the "red phase" projects - you are able to leave them unsigned and still hold inventory! We'll clear that up on the phone. Thanks again for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We're so happy to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Lee
Evenementenbureaus, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great Product!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good experience and the customer support is the best!

I love the inventory management. It helps me track my events so I don't overbook. I also like the inventory photos for my quotes so clients can see what they are ordering.

I have to take the time to learn all the features and how to implement them.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for the wonderful review, Lee! We're so glad you're seeing the benefits of Goodshuffle Pro, including no double bookings and the easiest client experience. We're proud to also bring you the best customer support! Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family. We're so honored to be empowering your growth.