Gemiddelde scores

4,7 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,8 /5

Over BigMarker

BigMarker is een volledig aanpasbaar virtueel evenementenplatform dat krachtige videotechnologie combineert met robuuste interactieve ervaringsmogelijkheden.

Meer informatie over BigMarker

164 reviews worden weergegeven

Rolando V.
Marketing Executive
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 20-6-2019

"Killer app."

Opmerkingen: I used to stream my webinars with Dacast but the bandwidth and viewing hours limitations and the high prices were killing me. And I the same time was using Zoom just to stream to facebook live. And when I found BigMarker I was able to cancel both services. BigMarker is whole lot cheaper and is giving unlimited bandwidth (that alone is game changer) and much more. So I'm saving a lot money and I'm getting a better and unique service.

Pluspunten: No installation required. Lots of marketing features (was made for marketers). Amazing customer service. Easy landing pages and instant emails reminders. Lot of customizations. Support for dozens of languages. The video stream is crisp & smooth. Love the feature that allows me to stream to Facebook. Webinar is allow to be embedded on your own site. The webinar serie is a killer feature. The UI is very easy to use. BigMarker integrates with at lot of applications.

Minpunten: I haven`t found any features that I didn`t like yet.

• Beoordeeld op 20-6-2019
Bryan B.
Founder | TheKickstart.com
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-11-2020

"High-quality, powerful, marketing/growth-focused webinar platform! MAJOR FAN!"

Pluspunten: BigMarker is such an incredibly robust and powerful webinar platform without being complicated.
Here are the ways I'm using it:
- Weekly live webinar workshops
- Edit the video and re-upload it as an automated webinar
- Workshop series (16 weeks with a sequential curriculum)

Minpunten: Truthfully, the *only* con is that it can do so many things, so it takes a practice run or two to get used to what to click and do during the webinar to make sure it all goes smoothly (especially in terms of permissions in what you do and don't want the audience to see). The reason this was a little challenge for me was that I needed to run webinars where the participants could all participate in the Q&A, but not see each other or each other's questions. So, it took a couple practice runs to get used to all the settings allowing me to customize. Now that I am used to it, the feature set is absolutely fantastic! I LOVE BigMarker and it has been one of the most impactful tools in my business (and an amazing feature set for monetizing webinars and training series).

• Beoordeeld op 27-11-2020
Lionel S.
Web Host
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 8-6-2021

"Event Based Webinars"

Opmerkingen: As a webinar host this platform gives me the flexibility to focus on my presenters and make them look [email protected]

Pluspunten: Big Marker is great for events that require multiple roles of users, seamless audience experience and a need for high impact. The software provides the host with the control needed to ensure the event goes smoothly. The registration process, landing pages and post webinar reports are invaluable. This is not videoconferencing software. It's so much more. Ideal for small organizations wanting a professional look with the price.

Minpunten: There are so many options that sometimes you miss a good feature!

• Beoordeeld op 8-6-2021
Elizabeth L.
MarComm Dir
Beveiliging en opsporing, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-4-2020

"Unfortunately looking for another webinar platform"

Opmerkingen: It's a mixed bag. I like that they are making improvements but my biggest issue is the user experience with microphones and sadly there has been no fix for that. I wish there was an option to click somewhere and see what attendees are seeing, which would be helpful when you're trying to coach them through the process of turning on their microphones. If it weren't for the microphone problem I probably wouldn't be looking elsewhere.

Pluspunten: We've used BigMarker for more than a year. After trying out several options, I was directed to go with the cheapest. I believe the price has gone up since then. I know that they must be continually working on it because I keep seeing more features added, such as automatically muting my microphone when the video plays. They are pretty quick about getting back with me when I have questions (although it doesn't always resolve an issue). I do like the recording feature, especially since they have added the ability to trim the video right on the website. I also like that you can download the recorded video of the webinar.

Minpunten: We do webinars monthly, usually more often than that. Setting up a webinar is frustrating because several options are offered without explanation of what each option entails. Worst is the attendee experience. I put the mic icon + instructions on our presentation's first slide, but attendees always have problems finding it and we waste several minutes trying to do so, even with a dedicated web person at the controls. Also last time I was presenting at home, with another person presenting from the office. I realized when viewing the video that when my connection dropped, the webinar stalled. Also attendees had to figure out how to turn off webcast mode (I had not set up the webinar to be in webcast mode so I was surprised this was necessary) before being able to turn their microphones on and then there was such an enormous echo that no one could understand each other. This is problematic because we do a lot of custom solutions and I really wanted to hear from the customers about what problems they needed to solve. The chat feature works nicely but not everyone wants to type. In contrast, we use Slack internally and you can easily turn on your mic or other features. When I contacted customer support, they did get back with me fairly quickly but didn't really address the problem to my satisfaction. When I sent another email, they just cut and pasted the response from the first email, so it was frustrating, especially because I have found their responses helpful in the past.

• Beoordeeld op 29-4-2020
Stephanie B.
Dir. Digital Strategy
Omroepen, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-2-2021

"The Support Team is Amazing"

Opmerkingen: Overall, BigMarker did a great job with helping us bring our digital event to life. It was our first digital event because covid forced our hand a bit. They helped us from literally square one all the way up to the last speaking engagement of the event. The support team was phenomenal and if I had one piece of advice for those looking, invest in this product and add on the support package. There is a LOT to get done in a short amount of time and they will help you stay on track and launch on time!

Pluspunten: Hands down the Support team was the best part of this process. The backend/admin portal was easy enough to use, but the support team made our lives sooooo much easier by helping us know exactly what we needed to do and when.

Minpunten: The front-end of the system was beautiful and worked great for our users, but the back-end was a bit clunky for our less digitally-savvy team members.

• Beoordeeld op 23-2-2021
Ann S.
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-1-2021

"Webinar software that revolutionised our business"

Opmerkingen: loved it, have recommended it on a regular basis.
I have had one technical issue/bug in 10 months with sending an email and UK based support fixed that within 2 hours

Pluspunten: There are lots of free software for virtual meetings, but when lockdown first hit, we wanted to run a webinar everyweek (for 50-100 people) and also use the same software for 1-day training courses and our annual conference.
I did a lot of research on YouTube reviews about alternative solutions. At that time (March 2020) I had not heard about BigMarker, however it had great reviews.
We started with a demo, the the cheapest package up to 100 registered users and 4 hour long webinars.
Immediately we loved the ease of use, and huge range of options to create and run the webinars, especially the ability to see your preloaded slides and the audience chat at the same time.
Once we built ip the number of attendees and started using it for training we upgraded to the next package. The best part of the software is all the marketing features, with simple invite emails and automated reminders.
Because we were advertising the webinars elsewhere we quickly grew our list and the Big Marker weekly email became our best recruitment tool.
We also extensively used the polls and offers, and have used that to drive signup of our training academy and for lead generation.
The downloadable data files have also proved very useful and I am currently writing a blog on the anicca.co uk site about what we have learned.
There are some automation features that we have not used yet, and it can also integrate with a lot of other products.

Minpunten: The only annoying issue is that I have to upload lists from individual webinars back up to the top level, before sending a new invite. We get about 20- 40 registrations from new users each week, so it would be helpful that these were automatically added to a list.
Similarly I would like to see a consolidated list of users and what they registered and attended. I had to manually combine data from 40 spreadsheets to get the overall picture.

• Beoordeeld op 15-1-2021
James michael G.
PM
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-11-2020

"Versatile and Dependable Web Conference Platform"

Opmerkingen: First of all, the quality of the stream is top notch. We deal with court reporters who have to do Zoom depositions all the time. Twice, on two different occasions and without asking, a court reporter said they wished they could use this platform for their depositions - the quality was SO much better than Zoom. It took a little bit of time the very first webinar to properly configure everything. The support people were SO helpful and patient in answering our questions and helping us do it right. By the second webinar we were feeling better. And with the third one we felt like a pro.

Pluspunten: The Live Webinar (or Series, since we use multiple webinars in a day) capability is what first drew us to this platform. But then after you have used it once you realize that it actually offers so much more (automated replays, plus on demand playback) all for the same money.

Minpunten: This is totally on me but it took a little bit of time to understand how to properly customize the email notifications. I thought the emails were ready to go when I was done changing them but they were in Draft mode. Once I realized the email did not go out as I had scheduled, I was able to see that it was in Draft and needed to be Published. It's just a matter of getting used to it ONCE and then it all makes sense.

• Beoordeeld op 6-11-2020
Sharon W.
President & Chief People Development Partner
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-8-2019

"Webinars and so much more"

Pluspunten: I have used many of the major platforms (WebEx, GoToMeeting/Webinar, Adobe) and many small ones (AnyMeeting and others) for corporate training, consulting meetings, client showcases, and coaching sessions. I was loving Zoom for the recording meeting and breakout functionality, then started using BigMarker as a webinar platform. Quickly I realized the platform could work for my online meetings, video conferences, webinars, leader-led training and so much more as well. BigMarker has replaced at least three other tools I was using, and saved me money in the long run.
Also, they just keep developing and providing more value! I'm amazed at all of the new features and functionality that keeps coming out. Moving to BigMarker is one of the best business decisions I've ever made.

Minpunten: There is so much to discover that it took me just a bit to get my head around it and start using it. I'm still not sure I've tapped in to all of the functionality. The support team and documents have helped me through though.

• Beoordeeld op 21-8-2019
Sven inge H.
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-8-2020

"Great webinar program"

Opmerkingen: Extremly happy

Pluspunten: It can be customized into Norwegian very easy.

Minpunten: Webinar-series could be simpler to set up

• Beoordeeld op 26-8-2020
Ryan S.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-8-2019

"Best full featured webinar software"

Pluspunten: Nice interface, intuitive and easy to use.
Great integration options to connect with other online tools, and the Automation and Evergreen webinar features gives BigMarker ongoing value.
Love the channel feature to package content together.

Minpunten: Somewhat costly to scale, but if you are using the product effectively to scale and grow your business then it's money well spent.

• Beoordeeld op 3-8-2019
Gregory S.
Consultant | Trainer | Coach | Speaker
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-2-2020

"BigMarker is the ABSOLUTE BEST Webinar Solution for both Sales & E-Learning!"

Opmerkingen: We have a powerful but easy-to-use B2B and B2C Webinar system for sales, customer support and e-learning thanks to BigMarker.

Pluspunten: Our company loves EVERYTHING about BigMarker. It took 3 years to settle on a solution and we tested many options including WebinarJam, WebinarNinja, GotoWebinar, Demio and Zoom. BigMarker gave us the most complete solution for webinars and browser-based online meeting rooms. My favourite thing is the software is its functional power which is continuously improved by a great team.

Minpunten: Honestly, there isn't anything at this point. Most requests that we made for improvements have already been completed by a team that listens and closely monitors user feedback.

Kelly M.
Co-Founder & President
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-2-2019

"All in with BigMarker - easy onboarding and advanced functionality"

Opmerkingen: Excellent overall experience (40 paid live webinar events and counting). We purchase LOTS of SaaS, subscribe to multiple webinar hosts, and after all that we are now "all in" with BigMarker.

Pluspunten: Easy onboarding: I was up and running with my first paid live webinar quickly (much faster than learning other webinar systems or even other SaaS). Nothing to download: I dislike downloading .exe files that other webinar host providers require for every webinar. BigMarker is in the Cloud - best using Firefox, Chrome or Chrome Incognito Advanced functionality: I've been using BigMarker for six months, hosted over 40 paid live webinars, some on demand webinars, and now Evergreen/Automated webinars - and BigMarker continues to add functionality from their RoadMap and user requests. BigMarker is impressive now and continues to add excellent features - including "course" for webinar series evergreen. Brilliant! Support is fast, friendly and helpful. Seriously. And they stepped in to directly communicate with a few of our "students" who needed extra assistance. Very much appreciated!

Minpunten: Chrome updated and "broke" audio on BigMarker. I may have been among the first to experience this in a live webinar. Ultimately was able to resolve and resume my live webinar, but would have preferred to be notified (so that I could have switched to Firefox as the webinar host).

• Beoordeeld op 27-2-2019
Ari eko P.
CTO/CO-Founder
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-10-2019

"Best webinar on the market"

Opmerkingen: i love to use bigmarker and very happy with it. this is my must have tools

Pluspunten: i have 1000 plan on bigmarker and very happy with it. their meeting online feature is also good to have meeting.

Minpunten: in the beginning, their recording quality isnt so good, but now its ok.literally there is no major bad things, if something happen their support is very helpfull

• Beoordeeld op 7-10-2019
Samantha T.
Sales Support Manager
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-1-2021

"Great Product Easy to Use"

Opmerkingen: BigMarker is worth the money. Our audience likes the platform and our employees find it easy to use. Never had any major issues.

Pluspunten: The product is user friendly. I'm not a "tech-savvy" person but I found the product easy to use, implement, and easy to teach to other people on our team. We host about 4-8 webinars each week for 50-200 people depending on the season. For the most part, we've had no technical issues. It offers all of the standard features you'd expect as well as integrations/widgets for your website, SEO functionality, and a few other features that come in handy.

Minpunten: Customer service replies could be faster. They have a chat feature but sometimes you won't hear back from them for a bit. I will say that their reps are knowledgeable and fixed any issue I had once I am able to get in contact with them.

• Beoordeeld op 18-1-2021
Drew D.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-5-2020

"Big Marker is the webinar platform marketers dream about"

Opmerkingen: Thrilled with both the product and service. There are really only two tech companies I fully vouch for with my clients and Big Marker is one of them.

Pluspunten: The best thing about their platform is that it is all-encompassing. They offer every type of event style you could imagine. Tons of free marketing integrations, free API access. Plus an easy to use frictionless presentation experience that you can tailor to your need on an event to event basis.

Minpunten: The ability to add hidden static fields and pass that data to certain third-party integrations is not 100% there yet. But they update the software so frequently with new features I don't expect that to stay the case for long.

• Beoordeeld op 11-5-2020
Software Developer - Supply Chain
Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-8-2020

"Advanced marketing tool"

Opmerkingen: It is very reliable tool and it always keeps the record about every action that has been taken for creating leads or selling our products, and also it support the HRM system. It also helps me to carry out meetings with our important clients.

Pluspunten: I am happy and satisfied customer of BigMarker, it has enhanced my productivity in terms of business generation. I like the way it provides effective and advanced marketing services. It has user-friendly interface. Through this application I am capable to reach my customers more effectively by providing them quality services just because of this efficient tool.

Minpunten: Its pricing and licensing policies keeps some issues, but it has benefit our whole organization because of its integration with Mailchimp, Saleforce, Drip and Hubspot which has made easy for us to drag and drop the files and data.

• Beoordeeld op 9-8-2020
Alian O.
Consultant, Philanthropist
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-2-2020

"An Amazing Solution for Non-Profit Organisations"

Opmerkingen: Spectacular! We're using it to connect with persons interested in our causes of Youth & Community Development including hosting meetings and webinars with various stakeholders and our beneficiaries.

Pluspunten: Our Non-profit Organisation was seeking a webinar solution which was cost-effective but offered powerful features and performance. BigMarker delivered exceptionally well. We love the ease of use for both presenters and participants! The meeting rooms are also a great bonus!

Minpunten: Nothing. It's continuously improving and we're looking forward to upcoming features like Breakout Rooms.

Tommie S.
Founder & CEO
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-9-2019

"Simply the best webinarplatform"

Pluspunten: As a language education provider we host a lot of webinars and we tried a lot of platform. This is the smoothest most easy to use and most stable platform we have tried so far.

Minpunten: Webinarplatforms are traffic intensive and quite expensive but this is one of the more affordable ones.

• Beoordeeld op 20-9-2019
Chief Happiness Officer
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 24-9-2019

"Bigmarker changed my life"

Pluspunten: I'm no expert, I love how easy it works. I can quickly add polls, handouts, or switch screens with making it complicated. The quality of the broadcast is insane good. I haven't met anything yet that beats this. The functions are crazy: live broadcast to Facebook, Youtube and other channels. But also the webinar features (evergreen, automated, always 24/7 on, etc.) are great too!

Minpunten: The translation could be done better. Not all fields can be translated to my native language (dutch). This can be a big problem for those who don't speak English. I am also missing a 24 hours clock (currently have to use AM/PM which is uncommon in The Netherlands). Last but not least: the functions can be overwhelming and I believe this can be fixed with a better UI of the menu. that said: I am very happy with all the functions!

• Beoordeeld op 24-9-2019
Keith G.
Wetshandhaving, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-2-2020

"Big Features, Minimal Price"

Opmerkingen: It has been great. I have had no major problems. I have had to contact customer service twice and each time the problem was rectified within an hour even though it wasn't a major issue or time sensitive.

Pluspunten: I use the evergreen feature frequently for public education. People are flocking to the webinar daily, which is boosting recognition of my company as an industry leader for that segment.

Minpunten: Really nothing. I have bounced between various webinar vendors and this has been the best in price, quality and service.

• Beoordeeld op 20-2-2020
Lakshay B.
Chief Systems Architect
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-4-2019

"Definitely our preferred solution for the long haul"

Opmerkingen: For now, I can see no other solution for Webinars that I'd use. Bigmarker is IT. For me AND my clients.

Pluspunten: Bigmarker is a solution we finally settled on after going through a LOT of other webinar hosting solutions. The biggest pro for us is that it just works. Flawlessly. You don't have to be a huge nerd to set it up. If you can answer questions about your event, that's all you need. It just works, and you wouldn't believe how rare that is in this field. I mean some of the competitors are bad enough to have cost us six figures in revenue simply because they malfunctioned during a live event. Fortunately, bigmarker works very well, even if you, the admin are broadcasting through a poor connection, which can happen if you're on the move a lot.

Minpunten: Honestly, there were some flaws in the beginning, but those kinks have been ironed out. One of our events was recorded, and the recording wasn't available for downloading 2-3 days after the event, but that was a unique misfire that the team took care of in less than an hour of me contacting them.

• Beoordeeld op 14-4-2019
Management non-profit organisaties, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 11-4-2019

"BigMarker is set to top all livestream and webinar companies!"

Opmerkingen: The webinar software from BigMarker is a necessary use for my business. I do not know how I would have been doing with just a Facebook Live or YouTube Live / Google Hangouts video. Both myself and my viewers feel connected. Zoom, GoMeeting cannot touch the capabilities of this software. BigMarker is continuing to improve on every front!

Pluspunten: I really enjoy how fast and simple this software is to use. I got a livestream web conference started in one minute. In addition I was able to integrate things like Facebook, Comments, and a repeating web stream. I can remind my users with a SMS or email. Plus all of my contacts are stored here and easily can go anywhere I want them to. The actual application runs speedy and is a blast to use. I love hosting a webinar with any of my fellow freelancing artists. This is by far better than any software out there doing the same thing! They're in-app support is the most helpful and I get a response in minutes many times! I couldn't ask for better support! I can't wait to see this company grow!

Minpunten: Currently, I have no complaints. They're actively producing new features and integrating often. They work with large and small companies, so we're always thought of!

E. alana J.
Founder and CEO
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-4-2017

"Hard to imagine them being better"

Opmerkingen: I have been a BigMarker customer since they started and they were always, and continue to be the best at innovation. They were the first not to require a download for the user to attend a webinar. They are the first and continue to be the only one who do a great job marrying community to webinars. They work so well for us (Higher Education) that we now have literally hundreds of final products recorded by them in our sphere of influence. We could not do all that we do without Bigmarker as our partner.

Pluspunten: No downloads - multi continent server choice for international businesses - ongoing development of new tools - incredible support services - brilliant innovation over the years that just continues to develop

Minpunten: cant' think of anything

• Beoordeeld op 18-4-2017
Jaime K.
Web Developer/Marketing Expert
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 11-4-2019

"Super easy to use and always updating features"

Opmerkingen: I mostly use it for client meetings and for that, it has been wonderful. Meetings run flawlessly and because it's so easy to use for my clients, there isn't a lot of wasted time trying to explain to them how to use it. I've done a bit of testing with the webinar side but haven't used it as much. The great thing is, they have training videos - err webinars - to get you up and running fast. I appreciate that they see my time is valuable.

Pluspunten: I love that my attendees don't have to download anything to get started. They can just load the webinar or meeting into their current browser. In addition, there are all the types of webinars you would ever want in a single system, including evergreen and on-demand webinars. You also get meeting rooms! I do meetings with clients on a regular basis and this has been invaluable. I can literally be in a meeting with someone in 60 seconds.

Minpunten: Hasn't really been any downsides yet. They are an Enterprise solution. If I have to come up with a negative, it's the fact they aren't as well known as others so the interface isn't instantly familiar which creates a slight learning curve. But as mentioned before, it's user-friendly, so the learning curve is small.

Shade O.
Business Owner
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 24-12-2019

"One of my BEST investments!"

Opmerkingen: It is such a professional tool and always impresses clients. I have all my client meetings on BigMarker and I am poised to use this robust tool for all my webinar needs as I am just starting to get into the webinar flow and I love the rich feature-set of BigMarker!

Pluspunten: The feature-set in BigMarker is the richest I've seen! It is such a versatile tool that can be used for webinars AND online meetings! I use it for every online meeting I have and clients are very impressed with the tool.

Minpunten: At first the bugs were an issue - some clients having difficulty with connecting their webcams and microphone but management has looked into it and they have reduced the friction that people joining experience making it a more streamlined process.

• Beoordeeld op 24-12-2019