Gemiddelde scores

4,6 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,8 /5

Over Divvy

Divvy is een slim creditcard- en kostenbeheerplatform dat volledig gratis te gebruiken is en je beloont voor het gebruik ervan.

Meer informatie over Divvy

133 reviews worden weergegeven

Brett W.
Director of Finance
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-10-2019

"Great Company Spend & Budgeting Tool"

Opmerkingen: We wanted a solution for our different departments to have control over their spend while making sure we still had firm controls and oversight in place. Divvy met all those requirements for free.

Pluspunten: Divvy has a great budgeting tool that allows you to easily segment departments so that they are in control of their own spend. Their app is easy to use to keep track of reciepts and ensure your team is in compliance. Best of all everything is free.

Minpunten: Getting set up and a credit line is a bit cumbersome as I have seen other companies have a much easier onboarding and offer higher levels of credit.

Miguel M.
Finance & Accouting Assistant
Milieudiensten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-10-2019

"EXACTLY WHAT WE NEEDED!!!"

Opmerkingen: Their customer services is by far the best we have ever experienced. We use the live chat all the time and help get issues resolved right away. Also, they are constantly innovating, making processes more efficient and effective and take customer feedback seriously. Lots of the requests or comments I've had with them have turned into solutions within weeks. Everyone in our office loves Divvy and haven't had a single thing to complain about.

Pluspunten: For years we had wanted to get corporate cards for staff but did not want to take the risk of not having credit and approval controls like we do now with Divvy. The ease of use, simplicity, and thoughtfulness that comes with Divvy is why we love it. Oh and it's free!

Minpunten: I have not had a single issue with them.

Marketing Specialist
Consumentengoederen, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-10-2020

"Best corporate credit card for business which are looking to scale"

Opmerkingen: Overall a really good experience with the software. Does what we need it to do and is always there when we need assistance.

Pluspunten: The internal team at divvy is extremely quick to respond and assist. The platform itself is self explanatory and very easy to use.

Minpunten: There are some features which are missing from the platform such as bulk receipt uploading and reporting features.

• Beoordeeld op 6-10-2020
Lindsey H.
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
  • Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 22-1-2020

"Should still be in Beta - has a long ways to go..."

Opmerkingen: I have always been a pretty early adopter for new platforms and I have to say, DivvyPay should still be in Beta Mode. Divvy - you could be great. Really really great. But you have a long ways to go. I’m rooting for you, but looking for other options in the meantime. Stop spending advertising dollars and fix your issues.

Pluspunten: - The virtual cards are BRILLIANT (1 of only 2 reasons I stay)
- The ease of classifications of transactions and how customizable they are, this a great thing for my accounting team! (2 of only 2 reasons I stay)
- The cards look nice
- Their customer service is responsive (They will not call you unless you are a new customer trying to get an account so do know that. There is no phone support after being a customer.)

Minpunten: - The app is getting better, but still has very very limited features.
- The bill pay feature; run as fast as you can from this. I have a vendor that still has not been paid and I approved and funded the transaction over a month ago. Divvy has made this a manual process and they actually call ever vendor you add into the platform. They can’t call me for support - but sure will call my vendors. Every vendor I have tried this with has complained about how rude the people are who call and the turn around time is horrific. Stop calling my vendors - learn to do this via email or text like every other institute.
- Changing of banks - don’t do it. I am 5 days into this process with this very small task and it is still not complete. Again all manual. You call and request them to change your bank, they email you a form to fill out. Then you wait until they decide to email you a sign now document to fill out. Then you wait again. I have no idea what I am waiting for at this point. No follow up and nothing proactive unless you complain. Archaic. I have switched over every other service in a few clicks of a button - why can’t you all figure it out?
- Rewards - forget them. You can’t use them until you have been with the platform for a year. (No one tells you this when you sign up) and their prices are always more expensive then a simple google search. Plus they charge you a service fee every time you use the points on travel.

• Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 22-1-2020
Jason C.
Chief Energy Officer
Marktonderzoek, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-8-2020

"Show me your corporate card and I'll show you your company's future"

Opmerkingen: On a scale from 1-23 I'd give them a 23. It's the people that make Divvy what it is. I'd give the developers and engineers a standing ovation every day if I worked at Divvy. They have truly built a remarkable product, kinda like Comcast.

Pluspunten: Transparency when it comes to spending has shifted our company culture. People are now act more trustworthy with what they use the company card on. Any product that helps my company have a culture of openness & accountability will be a company I stick with for years to come. Cheers to Divvy on closing the gap of emotional and reactive spending & budgeting.

Minpunten: I wish I could get my cards overnighted from the second I order them. #RichBusinessManProblems

Jeff B.
CFO
Werving en selectie, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-10-2019

"It's the best because it is simple"

Opmerkingen: It has been very positive. They are timely in their responses and they are flexible and open to customer ideas for improvement.

Pluspunten: It is very easy to use and very ease to teach users how to use. It allows us to customize expense fields, budgets and reports so as an accounting team we get what we need, but it is simple enough for any user to use.

Minpunten: The only complaint I have at this point is that we cannot set limits for receipts. I'd like to be able to say "all transactions over $20 require a receipt," but that is not available yet.

• Beoordeeld op 25-10-2019
Chase C.
Corporate Controller
Automotive, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-10-2019

"Innovative and unparalleled service"

Pluspunten: I love how easy it is to use Divvy. It has significantly reduced the time to close the books at month end. We used to have to wait at least a week just to reconcile credit card transactions, but with Divvy, it only takes one to two days. The team at Divvy has been extremely receptive to our feedback and providing the best customer experience possible.

Minpunten: The software is constantly evolving as we and other gives feedback (this is a good thing), but there doesn’t seem to be one clear cut path of best practices with Divvy.

Aaron A.
Business Manager
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

"Divvy is amazing!!!"

Opmerkingen: We are now much more efficient. No more looking for 3-4 different software to handle all our needs because Divvy does them all in a perfect way.

Pluspunten: Best expense software I have ever used. Our time reviewing and/or approving expenses is now cut in half. No more reimbursements. The budget features are also amazing. We have been looking for a better way to budget our expenses and Divvy does an amazing job at budget management.

Minpunten: I kinda wish we had to pay for it to let them know how much we appreciate it. It's that good.

Julieann P.
Finance
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-9-2020

"Happy Divvy user"

Opmerkingen: For both Admin and card holders, the whole experience is so fast and intuitive. Adoption was super easy, even for the people that didn't have the old software straight 2 years in. This has even made communications between regions and the National office more fun.

Pluspunten: Ease of use for cardholders and ease of data sync between software and card were revolutionary in our office.

Minpunten: We're pretty sophisticated users and did not get everything we wanted out of the box. The software has been developing rapidly (and we have been able to help influence that) which makes it better. The gaps are closing. But the only true negative for us is that we dont' quite get it ALL the way we want it so far.

• Beoordeeld op 4-9-2020
Greg U.
Consumentengoederen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 23-9-2020

"Divvy is a solid expense management tool"

Opmerkingen: Overall, it's a free corporate card and expense management tool that has many useful features, including unique virtual cards which can be used for specific vendors.

Pluspunten: The virtual card option - assign a unique credit card number to a vendor, who will always use that number to charge your company. It reduces the risk of fraud, and keeps everything very organized.

Minpunten: Divvy sets "budgets" for different categories or different cardholders, which are not really necessary in my opinion, but it's easy enough to set high budgets so they don't really come into play.

• Beoordeeld op 23-9-2020
Zachary B.
Director of Marketing Strategy
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-12-2018

"The best software our company purchased in 2018!"

Opmerkingen: Overall, Divvy has enabled my company to gain WAY better insight into where dollars are going. We now know where we are over-budgeting and under-budgeting each month. Divvy makes tracking business expenses fun — I never thought I'd say that!

Pluspunten: I first learned about Divvy via the daily business newsletter, Morning Brew. I was in disbelief that the product was totally free, so I scheduled a demo call. As it turns out, Divvy really is TOTALLY free. The app is incredibly user friendly and switching/updating budgets is surprisingly easy. But while the app interface is nice, the push notifications are wonderfully helpful, and Divvy travel has us saying bye-bye to Expedia, the REAL value our agency has found in using Divvy is the virtual card feature. As the Director of Marketing Strategy at a small Marketing Technology Agency, I manage a team of people who run a plethora of digital ads campaigns for numerous clients in any given month. Divvy's virtual card feature allows us to manage media buys on behalf of our clients without needing to open 100+ credit cards (or require the client to use their card). So, we're able to manage our clients' monthly spend and charge them a small admin fee (for putting the spend on our cards) without incurring ANY credit card fees.

Minpunten: Honestly, there are really only two things I dislike about Divvy: 1. That there isn't a Divvy for PERSONAL spending (I've been Googling looking for something like this for the past few weeks now...nothing seems to exist!) 2. The saving a receipt feature/adding notes feature is a little spotty at times. I find that I often need to go back into a purchase and re-upload the photo of the receipt/re-type my note. Hopefully this is a bug that gets worked out with the next app update.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Divvy op 19-12-2018

Hi Zachary,
Thanks for the feedback! I've sent your feedback regarding the photo receipt uploads to the director of product, and he's looking into a way to improve that process and ideally ensure that it never happens again. Just wanted to thank you personally for joining the Divvy family of happy customers, and for taking the time to leave a great review!
-Mark

• Beoordeeld op 18-12-2018
Peter R.
Privé- en risicokapitaal, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-10-2019

"Expense Management Made Easy"

Opmerkingen: We've loved Divvy. It has given flexibility to those that travel while giving the flexibility to get things done without having to worry that one of the 3 corporate credit cards is floating around being used by a random employee.

Pluspunten: Divvy has been great for our organization. We have been able to move away from reimbursements and have been able to give spending flexibility to everyone within our organization. We love being able to give every employee a card, but not having to worry that they are going to overspend. And possibly, one of my favorite features of any software ever is the ability to create virtual cards (both for subscriptions and burner cards for one time purchases). Its nice to know that I can cancel a virtual card and not have it affect other vendor payments.

Minpunten: There is a little bit of a lack of hierarchy available (like an administrator over certain budgets only) and a lack of flexibility with paying down our account (holds placed on account effectively freezing our cards) but other than that, it has been great!

Jacob C.
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-10-2019

"What we needed in a Corporate Credit Card"

Opmerkingen: Overall we have had a great experience with Divvy. We were waisting so much time with fraud issues with other cards. Also has helped us with our employee card reconciliation. We can have required fields that our employees need to fill out like notes.

Pluspunten: Virtual Cards are easy to generate, Control of employee cards and funds is really nice, Reporting is good, support has been really good

Minpunten: It is a little difficult for employees to catch on to how everything is supposed to work. It changes fairly quickly (good because it gets better, but con because you have to change your processes or relearn the software)

John E.
CC manager
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-8-2020

"Divvy Is an excellent choice"

Opmerkingen: Overall i love using Divvy. It has made my work easier.

Pluspunten: For me the best thing about this is i don't have to keep track of paper receipts anymore, they are all stored on Divvy's server that i can look at and download anytime. The product is very easy to use and it's extremely easy to implement company wide.

Minpunten: Not really any features that are missing, in fact they add features that i didn't even know i needed. As for upgrades i would like to see reimbursements be charged to the card instead of going through payroll. I don't mind that there is a fee for it, but i would like to see the possibility of using the card to reimburse some through paypal or venmo etc. To me there was nothing difficult about using Divvy, it's all very user friendly. Integration into our business was very easy.

Kevin M.
Finance Director
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-10-2019

"Divvy is a great product"

Opmerkingen: It has eliminated missing receipts and automatically posts expenses to our accounting system (Quickbooks Online). Virtual cards eliminate overcharges and fraud.

Pluspunten: We have had problems with volunteers and staff turning in credit card receipts. That is now a thing of the past - finally! It has totally eliminated that problem. When there is a missing receipt, now I know it within a couple days instead of a couple months. The users love it too because they don't have to worry about saving and turning in receipts as well. Just take a picture of it at the time of sale and they are done! The recent integration with Quickbooks was HUGE for us. Now most data entry of expenses is automatic as well. Very easy to use most of the time, and it's free!

Minpunten: Getting the hang of allocating budgets can be tricky. And if you have a budget used by multiple people it presents additional challenges trying to allocate funds between multiple people. Auto payments take a few days to free up funds. And virtual subscription cards don't reset until first business day of the month, which can be a problem if charges are attempted on the 1st and it is a weekend.

Mathew M.
CFO
Public relations en communicatie, 51-200 werknemers

"Fantastic Enterprise Solution"

Pluspunten: No Cost & more efficiency - I was able to reduce organizational expenses by over $20,000 annually AND increase efficiency , transparency in the budget process, and give visibility to department leaders on real-time spending.
The customer support has been fantastic.
Fraud controls and prevention have been fantastic - we have been able to quickly isolate and stop attempted fraud, either by our user or notification from the Divvy team.

Minpunten: I would like the ability to organize budgets in a more hierarchical way, so that Department leaders can start with their overall budget and drill down into sub-budgets.

Jennfer R.
Director of Accounting/HR
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-10-2019

"Great product & easy to use"

Opmerkingen: Overall, it's been great. Our account manager responds quickly to questions and we love the ease of use on the administration side as well as user side.

Pluspunten: No more losing receipts!!! It is so nice to snap a photo right away and tie it to your charge. It makes month end reconciling much more streamlined

Minpunten: My only issue is the rewards system. It's a headache to say the least. When you cash in your points earned, you can't simply login and explore all of your options like other credit card companies. You must send in your request and wait to hear back from Divvy. We requested gift cards as our rewards and were sent to a website where we had very limited options for gift cards, and they were all electronic cards. This is very hard to keep track of and would have been much more convenient to get a a visa/mastercard giftcard. Also, all of the gift cards were tied to my email address, so any cards redeemed came to me via email and I had to distribute them to where they needed to go.

Anthony B.
Director of Finance
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-10-2019

"Works great for our company!"

Opmerkingen: Our company can easily see where and by whom the money is spent in real time and we can set the amount on how much each person spends.

Pluspunten: I was able to roll out company wide usage in a matter of weeks. The software is intuitive and employees reported back to me that they enjoyed using it.

Minpunten: Integrating ACH payments was cumbersome and we had several vendors confused about how they were getting paid.

Jonathon T.
Milieudiensten, 11-50 werknemers

"Great program!"

Opmerkingen: Mostly positive. Hard to work with on the credit side and my account manager which is the one that seems to be able to actually make some big decisions doesn’t seem to care about responding or helping out company.

Pluspunten: Easy to use and gives great control over employee spending.

Minpunten: Sometimes the account manager isn’t very responsive, but their everyday customer reps are great. Don’t appreciate their
Methods for extending credit To businesses and paying them through their portal is laughable. I’ve never had a company limit how much I can pay them each day.

Angie H.
Some of the best travel software out there
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-12-2019

"Some of the best travel management software available"

Pluspunten: They have some of the best and friendliest customer service I have ever experienced. We have had to live chat several times and they always impress me with their professional and personal approach to business. They have yet to not answer fully a question I have had. Their service makes keeping up with our trips so easy we wish we could go again lol!!! Ever since using them we haven't had to track down a single receipt or itemize any of our expenses it does it for us. Best software I've had the pleasure of using in quite awhile.

Minpunten: I have had no issues with them. Great customer service!!

• Beoordeeld op 15-12-2019
Cassie C.
Accountant
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-10-2019

"We love divvy for our crews"

Opmerkingen: We really like the budget feature for our crews. We are able to set monthly budgets for each person which has helped us to cut expense costs.

Pluspunten: We love that we can assign budgets. It has really helped us to track expenses per job. The receipt feature is probably our most favorite part of Divvy. Having the ability to simply take a picture of your receipt and have it uploaded on the spot has greatly cut down missing and unreadable receipts. This is a major plus for a construction company.

Minpunten: Sometimes the upload feature won't work. However they have recently upgraded this feature to allow admins to upload receipt pictures for other user. So when the upload won't work for my guys in the field they simply send the picture to me and I can enter it.

Jay M.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-8-2020

"A God-send for expense managment"

Opmerkingen: I can't say enough good things about them. I've actually put a bunch of our clients onto Divvy. It's the future of expense reporting.

Pluspunten: Virtual credit cards. You can create a subscription or a burner on the win so that software companies or trial runs of a software or service can't overcharge you. It's also convenient if one of your accounts get hacked so you'll have to change the credit card number in all of your other accounts just the one that was compromised.

Minpunten: The budgets at first are a little difficult to figure out how to use. There's a bit of a learning curve but the rep walks you through everything on a video call and the customer support is amazing and are always there to help

William l. D.
Accounting & Payroll Specialist
Medische praktijk, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-2-2019

"Divvy: Perfection; Being free is just a bonus."

Opmerkingen: Expense Tracking. Seamless, enjoyable, web and app based features.
Budgets. Seamless, enjoyable, web and app based features.
Customer Service. Doesn't get better than Divvy.
Decreased time spent reconciling, tracking, and other tedious tasks on credit cards easily by greater than 75%.

Pluspunten: We switched from an old Visa card with no online functionality, lengthy customer service calls, and overall nothing more than a working credit card. Not to mention, it took 3 months to set up automatic payments every time we opened a new card. Switching to Divvy was easy, free, and seamless. In an organization with 20 credit cards, they've saved us dozens of hours each month, improved accountability, and made using a credit card almost as fun as it can be. We also researched other paid products (e.g. SAP Concur) and Divvy is far and beyond a better UI with all necessary features while they continue to improve and build out other fancy features. I 100% recommend Divvy to every business. Their people and customer service is also top notch. I would definitely apply to Divvy myself if I was looking for a new job in their locations.

Minpunten: I have no improvements for Divvy. I cannot think of any scenario where it would not be appropriate.

• Beoordeeld op 18-2-2019
Kyle B.
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-10-2019

"Great software that improves every day"

Pluspunten: Free!
Budgeting
Automatically marks out of compliance transactions
Customization

Minpunten: No tiered budgets
No recurring periods other than monthly
No ability to mass upload budgets
A bit buggy

Meredith B.
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-3-2019

"Game-changing product"

Opmerkingen: After working with Divvy, I have come to respect the integrity of the organization. The staff are not only knowledgeable, but strive to create an experience that is light-hearted and fun. An unexpected treat coming from a credit card company.

Pluspunten: We are able to categorize transactions after the purchase using custom fields that are searchable. Funds are allocated to a person, not a specific credit card number. Our team can switch between a physical card and virtual cards; those transactions can be categorized in a way specific to our organization. This flexibility has completely changed the way we do business. No exaggeration when I said Divvy is a game-changer.

Minpunten: This is a new software so it can be buggy and slow at times. However, Divvy has consistently and timely addressed issues and is continually investing back in the product.

• Beoordeeld op 13-3-2019