brought our company's HR team out of the stone age

Beoordeeld op 30-5-2018
Operative
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This software helped me to impress the HR team and my bosses. Within minutes of demonstration of the proof of Concept I setup (also took minutes), we transitioned from our old pencil and paper HR tracking system to using Freshteam.

Pluspunten: Our company used to do all hiring and HR work with pen and paper. This product has allowed us to intuitively automate most of that work away allowing for efficiencies for our small team that we never dreamed of. We are also very pleased with how integrated the solution is with our other Freshworks solutions. We are looking forward to growing our company with this tool

Minpunten: It doesn't integrate into our SSO the way we would like. For example, we think it would be nice to be able to have new employees transition directly into our systems with a specific role when hired. We have also had some trouble getting DKIM to work properly with the email forwarding, but we only need to ask the support team for help. They've been very quick on the draw in the past and we know we just need to identify issues to get them resolved.

Freshteam is an easy-to-use and robust Org Chart and Directory builder, with features to spare

Beoordeeld op 22-8-2019
Jonathan M.
I.T. Administrator
Juridische dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Freshteam has given a new lease on life, so to speak, to our HR team and dramatically improved our tracking and maintaining information about our teams.

Pluspunten: The interface is sleek and intuitive. It's incredibly easy to set up and get an Org Chart started, and build an employee directory with as much or as little information as you need for your company's needs. Additional custom fields can be added, and existing fields can be removed if they're irrelevant to your needs.

Minpunten: Each user needs an individual email account, which makes it hard to track teams where some eployees only use a shared/team email account. It also doesn't have much in the way of customizing the little overview cards for employees, so you can end up with irrelevant information showing there, or miss out on relevant info that you end up having to click into the full view to see (such as Phone number)

14+ Years of Staffing & Recruiting & THIS is THE Easiest ATS I've Ever Used!

Beoordeeld op 29-3-2018
Richard E.
Chief Executive Officer
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Reduction in time to hire, reduction in cost per hire and improvement in quality of hire.

Pluspunten: Freshteam is feature rich, but very nimble and intuitive. With a lot of ATS systems you have to go through multiple clicks to achieve something, but with Freshteam, they have made so much of how the site works, obvious that the time to get up to speed to use it and to know what you are doing is much faster than traditional ATS systems you have have used.

Minpunten: This is still an evolving product and my biggest gripe was integration with third party job sites not being available, but I noticed this week that they are on this and have rolled out integrations with the leading sites.

ANother great offering by Freshworks

Beoordeeld op 17-5-2019
Allen S.
Head of Customer Success
Consumentenelektronica, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Very positive, I have recommended it to clients on multiple occasions.

Pluspunten: As an executive at a startup I am a big fan of most of Freshworks offerings. I have extensive experiance in the ATS space, for an out of the box ATS solution that is easy to deploy you can't go wrong with Freshteam. The low TCO makes it easy to scale from a budget standpoint.

Minpunten: Some UI areas could use some work, and Freshworks needs to maybe assign more resources to the knowledgebase support side of things.

Sharp customer service from the Freshteam guys

Beoordeeld op 13-3-2018
Adam M.
Dir of Sales
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Simple and easy-to-use ATS. Liked the fact that they were able to put together a ZipRecruiter integration fairly quick. Customer service was very prompt, and the upsells were fairly gentle. Overall, it was my first ATS experience, but I feel that pricing was fair and service was above and beyond what I would have expected. I'd put their service team on par with Freshbooks or Pipedrive - very fast, very attentive, and they smooth out the bumps in the road.

Minpunten: Some of the UI/UX was not super-intuitive, and it's a little challenging to make custom stages for pipeline.

Great tool for making the hiring process sweet

Beoordeeld op 26-4-2018
Cofounder and iOS Developer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: - Free plan helps to manage 5 listings per months and can have 50 employees, which is great for the startup to go with
- Resonable pricing model
- Very nice design for the Ui and the functionality

Minpunten: - Integration of email with the freshteam is bit confusing and can be improved
- They dont accept paypal for paying

Freshteam

Beoordeeld op 4-12-2018
Nava H.
Student
Biotechnologie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I think this application is affordable for all sizes of businesses

Minpunten: I see almost no flaw for this special app

Great resource!

Beoordeeld op 4-5-2018
Administrative Assistant
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Freshteam has allowed our company's applicant tracking to be more efficient and organized. The software has an excellent user interface and is very user friendly. The customer service team is excellent and helped the entire team learn how to use the software to its maximum potential.

Minpunten: There is nothing I dislike about Freshteam. Our entire department has begun using it and any time we have a concern, customer service is there to help.

It's ok

Beoordeeld op 2-4-2019
Songyi K.
HR assistant
Vastgoed, 13-50 werknemers

Pluspunten: Easy to use
Scheduling interview is very easy.

Minpunten: It crashes often. I'm not sure it is my computer but my apps stop after 4 or 5candidates I reviews.

Incredibly support experience

Beoordeeld op 20-12-2018
HR Administrator
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I get all the functionality I wanted for the budget I was set. It streamlines my process & enables automation which has changed my work life.

Minpunten: Oftentimes the CVs don't load (you see an empty white box) & you have to keep refreshing. Relatively regularly get some kind of code error when trying to download or open CVs. Sometimes the cloud system fails to load the CV too. This occurs for maybe 5 or so CVs a day. Support is incredibly responsive and keen to help. I feel very looked after and enjoy interacting with the team. They take on-board suggestions for new features and communicate their road maps, issuing updates on features you are waiting for.

Freshteam

Beoordeeld op 26-8-2019
Prajaktaa J.
Sr. HR Consultant
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Did not use it much in my past organization but one of the features i loved was 360 Degree Feedback
I would recommend it for mu current company as well as it is easy to use

Minpunten: User Interface can be better.
Over all Nice

Not completely meet to our expectation

Beoordeeld op 8-10-2018
Ayush D.
Program Leader
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Not satisfied with the Freshteam application as my requirement not fulfilled

Pluspunten: The product is not completely meet our expectation, but it still has some basic functions which we can try like:
Posting job,
managing candidates,
Stream pipeline structure,
Uploading candidate using different methods like cv and .doc files,
Publishing to the third party application.
Scheduling interview.

Minpunten: The big cons from my organization side are restructuring pipeline.
1. In our organization, we follow several steps to select candidates which we won't put in the predefined pipeline.
2. Another thing is bulk scheduling of the interview which is not supported by the platform.
3. We are not able to fully customize form fields.
and
4. The last one is, sometimes we need to follow the different step(pipeline ) to the special job which is again not possible in the freshteam.

Do you want to have way more control about the hiring process in your company? this is what you need

Beoordeeld op 27-2-2018
Alejandro H.
Networking Manager
Telecommunicatie, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great tool for all your company hiring needs.

Pluspunten: Everything you need to recruit new blood for your company, how to select, keep track of candidates data, docs and resume. you can schedule interviews, go back to the candidates pool for another candidate, send and track offers. all employees files. great tool

Minpunten: The only missing on this is a assessment tool to make tests. and the price is goof for medium large companies but high for very small business.

Easier to use with basic knowledge

Beoordeeld op 21-3-2018
David K.
Policy & Compliance Manager
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: We have utilized a few of these pieces of software to share and post positions. We have found this software user friendly. It does walk you through the process! No concerns!

Minpunten: I haven't experienced any issues or glitches as of yet. I did use the customer support and didn't have any issues getting my questions answered!

I love the way it looks - reminds me of Asana - so easy interface to get to know

Beoordeeld op 24-3-2018
Digital Marketing Specialist
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: I love that I can showcase the employer brand through a custom career site; use application forms to collect all the info we need to make the right decision about applicants.

Minpunten: Absolutely nothing at all that I could find during my time using this software. Would highly recommend it to all.