Excellent POS System for any business!

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2018
Yessenia S.
Restaurants, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall it is a great pos system!

Pluspunten: When we change to clover, we thought it was going to be difficult for us to learn how to use it. We were wrong it, was really easy to use and install. One of the things I love about it is, that I can add products remotely on the inventory. I can also verify the transaction remotely from my pc or my phone. The customer support is great, they immediately call back when you contact them for any problem you have with the machine, transactions, or any question you have. You can also add more features to your pos because they have a app store, which let's you add online orders, id verification, etc.

Minpunten: Our business is a grocery store and restaurant, so we have the ebt program for the grocery store. It would be great if the clover machine with detect which items are ebt and which aren't ebt elegible. That way we wouldn't have to do 2 different transactions, because it does take more time for cashiers to charge what the customer is buying.

Clover for all Merch Needs

Beoordeeld op 11-8-2018
Alyson L.
Office manager
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We've used the same model for almost 3 years and very had any issue, so I can say I'm one very satisfied customer!

Pluspunten: It's easy to use, it's very similar to a smartphone in that it has apps which are all very user-friendly. There are large buttons. When I need to print receipts or run payroll I can get all the info I need with a few taps on the screen. Our device is the clover mini and had a touch screen, its sleek, it looks very updated VS old-style terminals which is an added bonus. But if you have any trouble... you can just click the "call me" button and a live person calls very quickly and guides you through whatever you need!

Minpunten: The devices are not cheap, so if anything happened to it that could be an expensive loss. We lease ours and pay protection plan which is well worth the peace of mind!

It’s my favorite little machine

Beoordeeld op 7-3-2019
Daria K.
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I used to have the station one and the battery on it died so quickly and even if it had 75% it would shut down and take 2 hours to restart. Clover = losing sales for me.
Then I got the flex one and it’s amazing. So tiny and powerful. Beautiful easy experience.

Pluspunten: I love and and so as my customers.
It’s fun and functional. It accepts Apple Pay, and tells you the reason why cards decline, it give you options to view past sales, transactions, reports, refunds, etc.

Minpunten: The option that I would add is a search for a last 4 digits. Sometimes I have to look up a customer and have to scroll and scroll and scroll to find him.
Another issue is with their station models as they need maintenance - your battery will drain and you will lose internet connection.

This software & accompanying app are a good way to accept CC payments securely from remote locations

Beoordeeld op 5-6-2018
Katie S.
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The reason why we choose this software was the hardware that allowed us to accept chips instead of a standard slide of a credit card which is much less secure. Also, because we have individuals accepting payments in remote locations, it was necessary to choose a device that could be used on cell phones or tablets.

Pluspunten: What I like most about Clover is the ability to take payments on any Smart phone or tablet. Each user has a unique username and password that has certain functionality depending on the permissions given to the user which is necessary when multiple user types will be using the software.

Minpunten: What I like least about the software is that you must enter a person's name on the order because only sometimes does the card reader capture the card holder's name making it tough to manually reconcile registers after the fact. Also, the app has the option to use a pin number to avoid having to enter a username and password each time, but the app frequently shuts down when inputting the pin and forces the user to always enter their username and password.

Clover, simple to use and manage

Beoordeeld op 9-4-2018
IT Support
1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Clover is simple to manage, from adding new products to new users, the process is simple and straightforward. The user interface is clear and well formatted, Clover is a very professional looking product. Clover can provide us with reporting data, as a business this is ideal. As an administrator of the system, the home page allows me to access everything easily. From reporting and employees as mentioned earlier, to transactions, everything is easy to manage. Moving on from the software. The Clover hardware is of the highlight quality, from the Clover mini to the printers.

Minpunten: As far as I'm aware, in the Employee setup once an employee has been created, the full name cannot be altered, only the nickname. It would be nice to update employees names.

Great POS

Beoordeeld op 30-7-2019
Operations Manager
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I like being able to use it on the phone or POS. Customer service is great. They provide training and stay in communication

Pluspunten: Customer service and training was great. POS system is easy to use

Minpunten: Merchant processing fees but very comparable/competitive to similar products

Clover

Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019
Robert M.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: sleek design, affordable, easy to use for a novice

Minpunten: reporting, very slow, loosing connection all the time

I use Clover multiple times every day for Credit/Debit/Gift Card transactions.

Beoordeeld op 27-7-2018
Theresa W.
Store Manager
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Ease of Use. Fast and secure credit/debit transactions.

Pluspunten: Touch screen is great with the home screen with all my options. I never have to search to perform my tasks. Being able to pull up the information on my laptop when I am not at the store is wonderful to check on sales for that day. Customer service is one touch away so you don't have to wait on hold on the telephone.

Minpunten: I would like the software to have a training mode in order to train new employees on how to use. Even though it is super easy to use, it would be helpful to at least be able to show the new employees what to do and how to do it without actual customers waiting there while there transaction is being processed by a new person still in training.

Use in my small businees

Beoordeeld op 6-8-2018
Madison M.
Emergency Medical Technician
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Clover has been an excellent option for taking payments in my stores.

Pluspunten: My coffee shop uses clover devices as our POS system. The software is convenient and easy to place in a store. It features many apps that make it applicable to nearly any market. They also have many accessories- the main one we use are the receipt printers (small and regular size), the handheld tablet, and the customer interface screen.

Minpunten: Over time the clover tablets do slow down. We frequently reboot them to rev up the speed.

Good for basic needs

Beoordeeld op 13-9-2019
Anang M.
Restaurants, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It met our needs when we opened our business but quickly realized that trying to enhance the basic solution with kds, online delivery and ordering would be up to me to figure out.

Pluspunten: Very easy to install and set up and creating the menu was simple but simple comes with basic functionality

Minpunten: Terrible customer support and hard to find anyone willing to help integrate ecosystem partners with our basic clover pos

WORKS GREAT FOR US AND THE CUSTOMER BOTH

Beoordeeld op 11-10-2018
John P.
sales
Automotive, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Using the Clover terminal has been very benifical for our business, allowing us to easilly help customers as well as tracking who is doing what, at the same time building a database of clients for future use.

Pluspunten: One of my favorite things about using Clover is the easy learning curve and intuitive gui. Being so easy to navigate makes helping customers very easy and transparent for the customer.

Minpunten: While this feature may be available on another model of their console, it would be nice if there was a fingerprint reader to unlock the terminal as we have multiple users who operate with two units. A fingerprint scanner would make it very quick and easy to change between users.

Great for small businesses

Beoordeeld op 30-11-2018
Josh S.
Restaurants, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall Clover has been a good, reliable POS. It is a bit pricey and to purchase yourself out of the contract costs a lot too, but we don't plan on switching at this time

Pluspunten: We use clover as our POS and we really enjoy it. There is a client facing part of the POS so if the want to leave a tip we don't need to ask them, creating an awkward situation. Clover makes it easy to complete the day's sales and close the batch. It also helps us track tips and commissions for each of our employees. It's an overall great system to have

Minpunten: I wish there wasn't a contract as we want the option to switch if we find something that better fits our needs

One of the best POS I have used

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2018
Sonia E.
IT tech / Administrative Assistant
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: I love that it is really easy to install and use. Customer service is great! You can easily add products, prices, and have your inventory. You can add other features like customer rewards and ID verification in the case you sell alcohol on your establishment. The processing of cards it's fast. You can add several users and manage their roles and permissions. The best part it is that you can view and check all from online.

Minpunten: I haven't found any cons up to now, the only thing is it will be better if when using it the taxes from certain products will remove automatically. Instead of doing it manually.

Easy to use!

Beoordeeld op 10-4-2019
Tara D.
Admin/Sales
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: First Data - the company that runs our clover has not been so great as far as customer service. We have had some issues. Their website is also very hard to log into and navigate. As far as our clover mini, the equipment has been great.

Pluspunten: Easy to use, different features within the clover, and comes with the chip! Connects to right to bank account.

Minpunten: We have had customer service issues with First Data, the company that runs the clover. They could improve on this aspect. The First Data website is also awful.

Clover

Beoordeeld op 5-3-2019
Operation Specialist
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Clover is really useful especially for small businesses since most of payments done by bank cards nowadays. Also, the devices are really convenient and there are several sizes as well.

Minpunten: I really hate to see that clover device is suddenly offline. That is really uncomfortable especially if you are about to get payment. I need to restart the device while customer is waiting next to me and this process takes around 5 mins.

Clover POS for Garden Center

Beoordeeld op 11-1-2019
Presidents' Office
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have been able to reduce time spent integrating sales with quickbooks. I have been able to reduce time spent on payroll. By automating processes through Clover, I am running more efficiently.

Pluspunten: I love the ease of use, especially for training employees of diverse age ranges and abilities. Point-of-sale is faster, the addition of gift card and customer loyalty apps are easily integrated and increase customer satisfaction, and any issues that come up are easily managed.

Minpunten: The inventory app is good, but not great. My inventory is broken into some unusual categories and I haven't been able to find a good work around. For example, bulk mulch is sold by color in full and half yards, but I haven't found a way to reduce the inventory accordingly.

A POS system for productivity

Beoordeeld op 19-1-2019
Hunter S.
Management Assistant
Horeca, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Clover has allowed us to expand our Bar to a restaurant as well. It also allows for easy management of employees and inventory.

Pluspunten: Emailed daily sales reports
Ability to customize pos buttons and sales according to schedule
Inventory capabilities with barcode
Expansive app store

Minpunten: Can't lookup deleted orders
Occasionally the POS system will be out of sync with bank statements regarding deposits

Wonderful POS System That Customers Love

Beoordeeld op 19-3-2018
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Clover is a game-changing POS system for so many small businesses. It makes it super easy for my restaurant staff and customers. We love the system because of all the features and applications. It easily integrates with our loyalty rewards system, inventory system, and gift card system. Another great feature by clover is the tipping process. It makes a customer think about tipping in a different way than traditional non-digital systems.

Minpunten: The maintenance and upkeep of the system are tough as you must continually clean the screens. Also, the systems sometimes freeze on a transaction and require a complete reboot. Overall the benefits outweigh the issues.

Great POS System for Medical Office!

Beoordeeld op 2-5-2019
Christina M.
Administrative Assistant
Medische praktijk, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Great little POS System. We use the Clover Flex and I would give it 10 stars for ease of use. I also love the reporting feature, so that at the end of our weeks we have a very clear report of all transactions made. I also love that it has the option to email or text the receipt to the customer, saving on wasted receipt paper.

Minpunten: The only con I can think of is that is it sometimes cumbersome to load the receipt paper. Other than that this is a great product for a small business.

One of the Better Deal Apps

Beoordeeld op 19-7-2019
Jessica B.
Preschool Teacher/Fascility Support
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: In conclusion, ease of use and navigation not an issue. It isn't the most decorative in aesthetics but simple is good. I can't wait to see what other places near me joins the rank of discounts and to build a relationship with their local customers through it as I have through some of mine.

Pluspunten: Although there do not seem to be a whole lot of businesses that use this App (compared to others, in a rather urban area), it does have growing promise. It either seems that this among two other apps are namely used by businesses here in and around Atlanta. For what it is worth though, it is rather easy to navigate as a User and I like how well it keeps up with data and my purchases. Usage has never really been a problem. I really enjoy the feature where a simple ''like/dislike'' display can be left for the Manager. I've been told that is something that is in fact received, so a great way to have voices of patrons or concerns heard in a discreet way. Nice feature!

Minpunten: Although very rare, scanning has been an issue, but I haven't had this issue in a long time and it may have even been the network at fault. Other than just looking forward for more business to grow from it, I have nothing really that I don't like about this app.

Clover does what we needed it to do.

Beoordeeld op 7-5-2018
Daniela F.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: We were using a POS system that still hadn't upgraded its card reader to accept cards with chips. We decided to use Clover as just a way to charge the credit card transactions on our POS app. The app lets you charge credit cards with chips, and also logs transactions per device. This has allowed us to manage different iPad transactions separately.

Minpunten: The software sometimes bugged out. It would tell us it hadn't charged, but when we ran the charge the second time, it would charge people twice. Talking to support also wasn't very helpful. A lot of the times the app would time out, and support didn't know how to solve the problem.

Been with Clover since Beta

Beoordeeld op 18-9-2018
Robert L.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I love Clover!!! Been with them since Beta and they have improved so much. Their app store has so many great tools. I have 4 locations and will continue to use Clover as I continue to grow pass 8 location.

Minpunten: NONE. lol really they have all solutions through their app market and they continue to improve.

Way to go Clover.

Beoordeeld op 8-9-2018
Alyssa L.
Bartender
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Saved the business, from traditional old school register to simple POS system, Clover you win.

Pluspunten: Great POS system. Used in a small cafe and the system worked out perfect. I was able to edit the menu and change pricing when needed.

Minpunten: Occasionally would run slow, I think updates may have been needed.

It's fine, but not exceptional

Beoordeeld op 24-2-2019
Jenn M.
Box Office
Entertainment, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's fine. I wouldn't say it's any better than Square, but it's perfectly functional.

Pluspunten: I use this to process payments at the door of a music venue, and it's perfectly functional. Nice to be able to pair the card reader to the device using bluetooth instead of having to use a headphone or power jack.

Minpunten: It's weird that sometimes, when I look back on the 'Transactions' screen, transactions that take place after 9pm PST that day don't show up. So I can't get a full review of my day's transactions? It doesn't store people's info for receipts like Square does, so if they want a receipt, they have to type in their phone number or email every time.

It works well for us.

Beoordeeld op 15-10-2019
Connie S.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We can easily process in person and phone payments. We can check transactions remotely using the website. The step by step touch screen makes it very user friendly for all staff members.

Pluspunten: The touchscreen is user friendly. Customer support is fairly good. Able to use even when the internet is down.

Minpunten: Minor glitches from time to time with adding tips after a debit card purchase.