Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Perimeter 81

Een kosteneffectieve cloud-VPN met één klik die zorgt voor vereenvoudigde veilige netwerktoegang en SaaS-resourcetoegang voor bedrijven van elke omvang.

Meer informatie over Perimeter 81

Some sites were able to detect and block traffic as a proxy, but that hasn't been an issue.

Beoordelingen van Perimeter 81

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Perimeter 81 heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 75 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Perimeter 81 eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (75)

Joanna
Joanna
Product Lead in Duitsland
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use, good support

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall happy with the product and support.

Very easy to use, constantly updated, good cooperation with the support team, and quick response.

Don't see any cons at this time. In the past I had issues with updates and logging in after, but they're gone now.

Norm
Software Engineer in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

What can I say? It just works!

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Superb. Sublime. Stupendous. Sensational. Okay, I've hit the character minimum now.

Okay, fine. So I'm just an end user, going about my day and doing my coding thing. I don't have to pay for the company VPN or manage the company VPN or anything like that. BUT! Perimeter 81...this right here is the BEST VPN I have ever had the pleasure of using. Before Perimeter 81, I had this line in my bashrc file to greet me in a 'fun' way every time I opened the terminal: ``` figlet 'Are you on the VPN?' | lolcat ``` ...because the VPN would disconnect so often, and so much of my work depended on me being on it, and I would forget that it was disconnected and be sad or confused, rinse, repeat. HOWEVER, with Perimeter 81, it never disconnects! It just stays happily connected! Now I can make my terminal say 'hello' or something in fun big text instead. Because I never have to worry about the VPN. 10/10; great product (for this happy guy who doesn't have to administrate it or pay for it at least). Highly recommend.

Honestly, I can't think of anything right now. I didn't even have to set up my own weird files or anything like I've had to in the past (maybe ask our IT folks though how much work that was).

Aakash
Accessibility Consultant in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to use

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

The application interface is extremely easy to navigate. The mobile app has a similar interface. Both run well

It will sometimes not connect automatically to the VPN and it’s easy to forget to reconnect manually which can be annoying.

philip
Head of Security in VK
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Nice start up, but not fully matured yet.

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We moved away from P81 due to it missing some features, however when speaking to them they were on the road map. I think the product has a lot of potential to grow and evolve.

Easy to use, some nice features as well. Easy to manage.

Not enough on the security side Poor logging No good traffic views or IPS/IDS ability

Marina
tech support in VK
Computernetwerken, 11-50 werknemers

Great product, reliable

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Secure Access. Zero Trust Network Security. User-Friendly Interface. Cloud-Based Infrastructure. Multi-Cloud Support. Integrated Security Features. Centralized Management. Remote Access.

Costs. Dependency on Internet Connectivity. Integration Challenges. Limited Offline Access. Service Downtime. Customization Limitations.

Joel
Software Developer in Canada
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Works Great!

5,0 6 maanden geleden

I don't have to think about it. It's fast, It always connects and stays connected, even after my laptop has been asleep. I've used many other VPN clients and they've always been a pain; slow and unstable. I'm much happier with Perimeter 81

The first time I logged in was not strait forward. There were more steps than I would like and I required help, but once that is done it's been great!

Nicolás
Senior Product Designer in Spanje
Human Resources, 501-1.000 werknemers

I use it because it is my company's requirement

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm happy with it and even I can use it on my personal mobile so it is extra security. My company compliance a lot in terms of privacy and security

Easy to use. You don't realize you are connected through a VPN. It is just a plug&play

I remember the setup was a bit tricky but not sure if it was so due to my company process itself

Salvador
Sr Financial Analyst in VS
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Easy to use

5,0 3 maanden geleden

How easy and automatically it turns on and off when needed, you don't even feel like it is there but you know it is there helping.

The first time I logged in, it made my computer run really slow for about 1 hour.

Monique
Property Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 501-1.000 werknemers

Ease of use

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: good experience so far, my company did some changes and it has been working better

Very easy to use, makes easy to all be connected to the right network

sometimes it crashes and logs you off and you have to log back into system

Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Easy installation and great user interface

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

easy installation and no further action needed as all tasks are managed by corporate office. Great user interface and easy to connect to company network.

All functionality is as expected. No regret installing it.

Domenico
Presales Engineer in Nederland
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers

Finally a safe and simple VPN

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I can manage the onboarding and offboarding of external users and suppliers quickly and easily. I can also create WebApps to facilitate access for users or even IT administrators.

It is a Cloud service that lightens management and maintenance activities, making the end user independent from expensive hardware solutions or complex software solutions. It integrates seamlessly with many identity management solutions. Unlike other VPN solutions, it also contains many features that increase the security of users' endpoints (eg DNS filtering and VPN Kill).

I believe that password management and synchronization with IdPs can be improved, it would also be necessary to make it possible to create granular access rules.

Mårten
Team Lead in Zweden
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Happy Perimeter 81 user

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to use and great support.

The support has been fantastic when we had any issues or problems. Another thing was how easy it was to get it working with our existing Azure networks.

Our windows users has not been as happy the rest of us that use Mac, but they do not want to go back to the OpenVPN solution that we used before

Wilnar
Trust and Safety Team in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 201-500 werknemers

Importance on using VPN

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: it's important to note that while VPNs offer many benefits, they are not a foolproof solution. It's essential to choose a reputable VPN provider and be aware of the limitations and potential risks associated with VPN usage. Additionally, the legality of VPN usage may vary depending on your country and the activities you engage in while using the VPN.

encrypts your internet connection, making it more secure and protecting your data from potential eavesdroppers or hackers. It helps prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, especially when using public Wi-Fi networks, which are often unsecured.

masks your IP address and replaces it with the IP address of the VPN server you're connected to. This helps maintain your anonymity online, making it more challenging for websites, advertisers, or other entities to track your online activities or identify your true location.

Jhedy Ann
International Teacher in VS
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to use and very accessible

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am currently having an amazing experience as a user of Perimeter 81. It provides great security for my Zoom classes and good VPN access.

What I liked the most about Perimeter 81 is the ease of access. It is so easy to use and I can easily turn on and turn of the VPN access straight from my toolbar.

It would sometimes slow down my device. If there would be further trainings on access and management, I would definitely attend so that I know how to work around the slowing down problem.

Todd
VP of Sales & Marketing in VS
Plastics en kunststoffen, 51-200 werknemers

Great solution for Remote access and security

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Connecting remotely is very quick and easy, without a lot of cumbersome steps. The security aspect is definitely important when my sales team travels. This is a great solution for remote work.

Perimeter 81 is more of a "behind the scenes" software program for us. The confidence that it provides in gaining access to our internal IT systems when my sales team is working remotely is unmatched. The security benefit is a huge plus too.

The software comes without any negatives. From a user standpoint it is extremely simple to use.

Travis
CTO in VS
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers

VPN & SDP are useful for small teams

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I'd recommend P81 for remote startup teams but it is far from an enterprise grade product at this point.

The software defined perimeter for remote work is helpful but the product is inconsistent.

We've had issues with network speeds, disconnections, and the support we've gotten has been lackluster.

Liam
Client Manager in Spanje
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

Highly recommended

5,0 10 maanden geleden

This is a highly recommended VPN. Our company is very satisfied with the ease of use for our team and the customer support offered by the P81 team.

I dont have any cons to be honest, it has been a pleasant experience

Paz
Sr Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Does the job

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Works great from multiple locations: various countries outside the US, hotels, cafes, etc.

The initial set up is not the most intuitive - feels circular. Eventually got to the right place. Depending on where you're connecting from, VPN can cut in and out affecting performance. I had to turn it off a few times because the reconnecting was disrupting a virtual meeting.

Ruben
Bilingual agent in VS
Consumentendiensten, 201-500 werknemers

The best program for vpn

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I used this program every day and helps me a lot to work from home and access to my company's websites without any issue and very fast to connect

Its fast to access and easy to manage, I like it connect in just a couple of seconds so I'm never late at work

some times I get confuse when I sign in but because it opens with Microsoft browser

Mark Joseph
Advice Associate in Filipijnen
Financiële dienstverlening, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

About P81

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall when it comes to the purpose, it is quite impactful and helpful top the business.

I often use Perimeter 81 as VPN and it gives and provides excellent connection and some security features.

During morning on philippine time the connection gets low that sending sms and email take several minutes to be sent.

Rob
Support Engineer in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 501-1.000 werknemers

Remote

4,0 vorig jaar

Easy to access my application and resizing my screen

copy paste password to the remote machine login screen is not working

sabrina
engagement coordinator in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Remote access for new tech company

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: n/a

Perimeter is user friendly for remote access and security.

n/a--I havent had any issues with Perimeter.

Bryn
Support Trainer in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

Simple and Easy for End 1/3

5,0 9 maanden geleden

The ease of using Perimeter 81 in my day to day work has made integrating a VPN, monitoring, and security system seamless into my work day.

Would love hot key integration, but overall very very happy.

Jonathan
Solutions Architect in Jamaica
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Best VPN I've Ever Used

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I have used several other VPN options in the past from various implementations. Perimeter 81's architecture is smart, fast and easy to use and I would happily recommend it to any other IT administration team as it reduces the number of customer support calls they're likely to receive.

The architecture of Perimeter 81 is such that it allows me to be remotely connected to the company's logical network without reliance on AD. It's a very intelligent design choice.

I have not yet experienced a challenge with Perimeter 81. It always performs exactly as, and often better than expected.

Muneeb
Supervisor Operations in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Perimeter Satisfaction

Opmerkingen: Excellent

This is really Secure & user friendly even our fresh resources understand the usage.

It goes Slow sometimes so we have to login again sometimes on daily basis.