Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over elevio

Help je klanten om zichzelf te helpen! Elevio biedt je klanten self-service ondersteuning on-demand, waar en wanneer ze het maar nodig hebben.

Meer informatie over elevio

Reviews filteren (27)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je elevio eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (27)

Danny V.
Danny V.
Sr. Manager Onboarding & Training in VS

Elevio saved us

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall its been one of the easiest experiences I've ever had implementing software thats had such a huge impact.

Elevio is extremely easy to use, set up, customize and integrate with Zendesk. In just a few months we were able to use its self help widget to reduce ticket volume by over 60%. Even better is its ticket deflection technology which has actively deflected anywhere between 15-25% of incoming tickets by helping users find the answers themselves before submitting tickets. Honestly this software is awesome and the support has been stellar.

Wish it was a bit more customizable but for the benefits we got this is a tradeoff we can live with.

Overwogen alternatieven: Zendesk en Pendo

Redenen om voor elevio te kiezen: We didn't fully switch we just aren't using their guide center.

Overgestapt van: Pendo

Redenen om over te stappen op elevio: It was the easiest to implement and lower cost.

Michael M.
Technical and Support Operations in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

The best embeddable knowledge base helper on the market

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I loved working with Rep to get this set up. He was kind enough to work with our timeframe to get things set up, and answered all the questions I had about the product. I've implemented a lot of new programs, and this was definitely the easiest process I've encountered.

It was so easy to get all of our articles visible within our software. Everything was laid out and explained in very simple terms that made it easy to get started. I love the visualizer tool too! You just click where you want an article to go on the page and it's there! This has taken our knowledge base from an out of date external page to delivering articles within our software. And it provides us analytics on top of it all!

It can be a bit cumbersome to edit multiple existing articles at once due to the fact that going back to the previous page doesn't auto-refresh to show the most up-to-date info. You have to manually click the refresh button to see the changes applied. That is such a minor complaint compared to all the great things the software does though.

Overwogen alternatieven: Freshdesk en Zendesk

Redenen om voor elevio te kiezen: We wanted the ability to provide our articles natively within our software, as well as be able to track analytics on article views.

Overgestapt van: Help Scout

Redenen om over te stappen op elevio: The price is unbeatable and the integration is incredibly robust and simple.

Ebona M.
CSM in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Went from loving it to...not loving it

3 4 jaar geleden

The support can be great at times, and the tool is very easy to use. They also allow for some really great integrations and customization of their app.

They are a small team and so communication is lacking, and they are a bit unsympathetic to very basic feature requests and concerns. Also, they are not clear on the caveats of using certain features or integrations which caused a big mess for me internally.

Chris N.
Manager Client Experience in Australië
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Really impressed!

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Education is one of the most important aspects of our customer success, and Elevio made this a breeze, for both the contributors and the development team, so that we could focus on the important things like writing content, and observing its impact on how our apps are used.

The Ease of use for the non technical members in the team, with great powers on the front-end for end-users. Having used other systems such as Intercom or Zendesk, Elevio is focusing on the essentials (knowledge base management and display to users), in a smart way that doesn't break the bank.

Still in its beginnings, but maturing fast. I would love some more integrations with enterprise-level softwares such as the Atlassian eco-system. The reporting side should grow as well, providing more insights to make decisions.

Overwogen alternatieven: Zendesk en Intercom

Redenen om over te stappen op elevio: Pricing is definitely an important factor, but also was the very target focus on what it does best rather than try to cover all bases. The support during our trial was very good, with fast response time and knowledgeable staff.

Shaun V.
Shaun V.
Manager, Success Engineering in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Elev.io is an amazing knowledge base for in-app help

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The Elev.io team from Chris, the CEO, on down is amazing, humble, and responsive. I've had great experiences both from a support side and a product feedback side.

Elev.io has nailed the in-app knowledge base experience. The articles look clean and nice inside the app, and they have a rich feature set both from a features and buttons perspective as well as programmatically via the API. We love that Elev.io can fire up our support widget, link to our feature release blog, and track all of those things automatically for us. Elev.io doesn't hide control of raw HTML, CSS, and JS so that you very much can customize it as needed. Most knowledge base platforms tightly lock this down which was a drawback for us.

The styling that comes out of the box with the external knowledge base is basic and could use a designer's love. It's too minimalistic and basic for our brand and required a decent amount of CSS to get it where we wanted it to be.

Reactie elevio

2 jaar geleden

Thanks Shaun, you'll love what we have coming in a few weeks with KB V2, among other things, you'll have absolute control over design & output.

Dan D.
Dan D.
Product manager in VS
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

Tremendous value to our business and customers

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great product, great team, great value to our business.

Elevio gives our customers one place to get whatever help they need. It gives us a single point of integration for all our services, helping us focus on improving content and service as we grow.

The menu navigation isn't particularly intuitive, but it's adequate.

Overwogen alternatieven: Intercom

Overgestapt van: WalkMe

Randy D.
Senior Product Trainer and Technical Writer in VS
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Solid Knowledge Base Software

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, this is a fantastic product. Elevio has implemented lots of suggestions for us, making it a better product for everyone. I won't be surprised if they fix both of my cons above.

- Very responsive to support questions and implementing product requests. - Built-in classes to make colored boxes that highlights content. - Side widget pops up beside website instead of a separate window, enabling users to follow steps while simultaneously viewing their website content. - Draft mode for articles. - Can host articles on existing knowledge base and sync them to Elevio until you fully make the switch.

- HTML view concatenates all lines into one long line, making it more difficult to edit. They have a "Prettify Code" button that helps, but breaks apart lines in odd places, instead of just in logical places like after a paragraph tag. - With separate knowledge bases for two different products, can't have one open in one browser and the other in a different browser. You can only be in one at a time. This makes it a hassle to copy articles from one to the other.

Claire T.
Support Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Elev.io reduced our one-touch tickets!

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our support team was getting a high volume of one-touch tickets, tickets easily answered by Knowledge Base articles. When researching why, we discovered, users lost context when viewing things in-app and then having to go to our Knowledge Base in a separate tab to find a help article. We implemented Elev.io and used it to add tool tips that opened specific articles in-app, so users never lost their context. Elev.io also let users view and search our Knowledge Base without ever losing their context. The end result—we reduced one-touch tickets by 30%. Working with the Elev.io team has been great. They are responsive, but more than that, extremely helpful if we hit any issues or questions.

It allows you to embed your Knowledge Base in-app, so users can view and search articles without ever leaving the context of your site. This makes it easy for our customers to find answers to their questions. You can also add tool tips in your app, that open specific Elev.io articles, so you can answer common questions right where the user is. And it's easy to setup and use!

I would love to see the in-app widget get a design update, but as far the core functionality, it does exactly what we need :)

IT Specialist in Mexico
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

One of a kind but comes with a big price tag

4 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We couldn't get an overall experience as we were in a 14 day free trial before we switched to another streamlined platform.

Elevio does everything better than most from lowering support load to increase customer retention in a market loaded with AI support, self service and automated ticketing system platforms...

But, to do this it needs a bunch of integrations and third party addons which makes it as not as ideal as would be in an all in one platform. For example, you need Zendesk for the ticketing system and other third party chat service for the chat support. All of this makes it difficult to keep track of multiple integrations at once.

Overwogen alternatieven: Zendesk, HelpCrunch en Intercom

Victor I.
Victor I.
Director of Customer Support in VS
Internet, 501-1.000 werknemers

Game changer! Hands down the valuable software our company uses.

5 4 jaar geleden

As both a B2B and B2C business, Elev.io enables us to provide a tailored experience to all our customers. Easy to use, easy to implement, and fantastic Support when needed. If you are looking to scale your business, or just want to improve your customers' experience, you need Elev.io.

None I can really think of. We've been using this product since 2015. It has and continues to improve more and more over time.

Shaunna L.
Leader, Performance Supports Group in Canada
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

Great tool for delivering in-app help!

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, very impressed with my elev.io experience so far.

When I first started using elev.io nearly a year ago I was surprised at how easy it was to learn the system. From creating new articles to building contextual help it's all gone very smoothly. Any time I've had any questions or concerns their support team has been quick to reply, friendly, and very helpful. The in-app help has been really valuable and really changed how we deliver help in our own application. It's so much easier for end-users to get the information they need when it's right there in the app and they don't need to navigate to a separate site.

I think it would be great to have a bit more control over how the knowledge base page displays, as our folder structure is already getting a bit crowded. Another nice-to-have would be a better way to work on updating multiple articles at once and link to inactive articles.

Sam C.
Founder in Filipijnen
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to implement and saves so much time and money on coding this functionality

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The benefits are passed onto my customers because it is an all-in-one place for them to look at our service status and contact support.
I personally benefit from it because it saves me so much time and money not thinking about having to code our own one.

I can integrate multiple products that help my customers such as Status Page, FAQ, User Help Documentations and Support Ticket system. I also really like it that it syncs my help documents from other locations so no time is spent wasted copying and pasting.

I haven't come across any issues as of yet. If I was to be super picky I would say that I would like more customisation in terms of how it looks. Also I would like some Intercom functionality where it prompts people to talk to live chat.

Greg H.
Technical Writer in VS
Marketing en reclame, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Elev.io a Great Solution for Less Complex Content Needs

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall very positive. For what it sets out to do, elevio does it fairly well. However, as our business needs get more complex we're worried that the functionality of elevio will not be sufficient to keep up.

- Easy to get going quickly - Fairly intuitive - Frequent improvements and added functionality - Enables quick turnaround on document creation

Lacks a lot of functionality typically found in more robust help authoring tools: - Collaboration component - Reusable content - Conditional text - Robust translation management - Version control and revision history - Community forum component - Customizable layout - Limited user/article metrics Some buggy behavior

Tony V.
Support Hero in Nederland
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

Always happy to work with Elevio

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we are very happy with how Elevio is integrated into our platform and helps us prevent questions and be proactive with supporting our clients. Especially with how easy it is to configure.

- Ease of setting up multilingual articles - Integration in our platform - Awesome support from Elevio

- Article editor gets changed quite a lot which gives little inconvenience when you want to edit article(s).

Sebastien G.
Head of production in Frankrijk
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Elevio is a great tool

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Having the help center directly through the widget without exiting our website is great, but that differentiation is not worth that much for us, especially when most competitors offer a moe complete product.
Elevio can't be used on his own.

Very easy to use, modern, disponibility of the support.

A bit expensive regarding the product value.

William T.
Director of CS in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 11-50 werknemers

Elevio for CS

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to set up, easy to use and our customers are using it and loving it.

Elevio gave my customers and potential customers a super easy path to info from my Knowledgebase. I can't stress strongly enough the value in letting site visitors get access to info without having to stop what they're doing and hunt around the site for links to the KB - AND have to leave the page they're on (which is what they may have questions about.

The model box pop up could be more customizable.

Babak B.
CEO in Canada

We use Elevio as a widget in our platform to support our clients

5 4 jaar geleden

We use Elevio as our "Help Center" within our app. - It was very easy to setup the widget inside our application - Our clients use this widget extensively and it has resulted in support requests for us to drecrease

- We've heard from our clients that the widget freezes sometimes, but this has been a very rare occasion. Overall a very useful product.

Software Architect & Co-founder in Canada
11-50 werknemers

Elevio helped integrate our help documentation into our product

4 4 jaar geleden

I love how Elevio lets you source your help documentation from all the help desk solutions available, so you don't need to re-write everything. I like how we can customize the sidebar, links, etc and it doesn't fix you into doing things a specific way. It works well with several of our help tools, including Intercom and Zendesk

The Visualizer tool is a bit buggy and we tried to implement it but it didn't work. The idea seems good but the execution was difficult so we abandoned trying it.

Chaz B.
Product Owner in Australië
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Decoupled and flexible

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software decouples us from our transactional software enhancement pipeline and allows for a quick solution to a problem with simple analytics for data insights.

Easy to implement and allows for rapid delivery of contextual help where our customers need it the most.

Not a huge con but sometimes new features developed can affect our implementation.

Peter W.
Comms in VS

Clean design and easy to implement and use.

5 4 jaar geleden

So easy to integrate with programs you're already using. We use it for both internal and external communication and education.

The only problem I've had with it is not being able to customize some features but that's on me. I'm a total noob.

Mike L.
Mike L.
Owner in VS
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

It's just like having another employee!

5 4 jaar geleden

I love the ease of use, the fact that it keeps our website visitors on our site as opposed to taking them away to a knowledge base. Most customer questions are answered quickly saving both our customer and our team time. Integrates easily into popular ticket/knowledge base systems.

I honestly don't have a con to list, Since setting this up it has worked flawlessly. They continue to add new features and make improvements.

Kain J.
CEO in Duitsland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Amazing in-app (on page) support tool

5 2 jaar geleden

Super easy to deploy and get set up. Easy to update content. Great features.

Limited styling and layout options for knowledge bases.

Reactie elevio

2 jaar geleden

Thanks Kain, you'll like what we have coming for KB V2 in the coming weeks ;)

Doug M.
Doug M.
Sr. Customer Enablement Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Elev.io has changed the way we think about our customer's in-app experience/

5 4 jaar geleden

More capabilities around creating an experience for the customer than other softwares. Allows us to create documentation, capture suggestions, link out to help videos, and provide in-app chaat seamlessly. Elev.io is the foundation of our customer adoption experience, and I can't imagine what we'd be doing without it.

Super nit-picky, but I wish the custom code we write in the KB Settings would be color-coded so it was a little easier to read.

Marnix H.
Marnix H.
Head of Strategy & Strategic Planning in Nederland
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

Good for simple website structures, not flexible enough for complex ones

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use it to show a Help Centre widget on our website. If you have a simple website, the tool is very useful. When your website has a complex multi-language and multi-branded structure, I would look for something else.

It's easy to implement a help centre widget on your website with customizable objects in it. This is also what should be the main purpose of it.

Our website is quite complex (multi language + multi brand) which is where Elevio comes short. It's not possible for us to do some things with helpcenter/FAQ articles that we would like to do on all our websites because there is no technical possibility for this.

Cassie M.
Customer Success Manager in VS

I have had a great experience with Elevio! Looking forward to what is to come with this solution.

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A way to communicate with our users in way that is easy for US internally, and easy for THEM!

- Consistent updates - Helpful and responsive team - Sleek integrations - Clean and easy to use self-service for our customers

Very minor issues that are specific to my use case/preferences. For example, I have certain formatting requirements that are not currently available in the article editor.