Over Bill.com

Bill.com is het intelligente, zakelijke betalingsplatform dat zorgt voor efficiëntie in financiële processen, tijdsbesparing en volledige controle.

Meer informatie over Bill.com

Very clean and simple to use interface for company expenses. It easily records my expense reports and having an online record is handy when you need to look up old records.

We had to cut down on our users in the app because of the cost.

Beoordelingen van Bill.com

3,8
Waar voor je geld
3,9

Bill.com heeft een totaalscore van 4,2 van 5 sterren op basis van 446 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Bill.com eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (446)

Jennifer
Jennifer
Comptroller, CFO beginning 03/01/16 in VS
Vastgoed, 501-1.000 werknemers

Bill.com is THE BEST software for managing accounts payable!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: No mailing invoices/checks! The software prints the first page of the invoice on the bottom two stubs of the check. You can also pay your vendors electronically with a simple invite email AND the system emails your vendors to let them know payment is on the way!

I started using this software solely for its accounts payable function. You send your bills directly to the inbox, attach the document to the bill, then pay! You can even record bills paid outside of bill.com (credit card payments for example). You can also save vendor documents (contracts, W9s) within the vendor files. This software keeps us incredibly organized over multiple locations. HIGHLY recommend! (And it syncs seamlessly with QuickBooks!)

No cons! Great product! Keeps us organized and allows timely and effective bill payments to our vendors.

3 maanden geleden

Jennifer, your comment made our day! We're going to share with our product team, who always enjoy hearing positive feedback :)

Lora
Civil Structural Engineer in Jordanië
Architectuur en planning, 51-200 werknemers

It enhances companies' capabilities to manage financial affairs efficiently

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It is certain that Bill.com has increased our capabilities and efficiency in processing bills through one system, as all processing operations are carried out through one platform, and all operations have become easy to follow, which helped us save time and effort.

Bill.com is a magical solution for presenting and documenting invoices via e-mail. This enables us to approve invoices, obtain the required approvals for them, and include them in the records directly, without the need to wait for the paper copy, which may take days or weeks to arrive. I really appreciate how Bill.com's advanced automation has made processing processes smooth and fast, and has made fully automated AP processing much easier. I like very much the ease of modifying fields as needed and the export and import options, as this enables us to obtain the reports we need in detail, and I greatly appreciate the search and filter capabilities available in Bill.com, which enable us to search in multiple databases and extract the bills we need as we want.

Since I started using Bill.com, I have not encountered any technical problems, as all the tools are easy to use, and the services of the Bill.com support team are very excellent, as they have responsive technical support.

4 weken geleden

Lora, your comment made our day! We're going to share with our product team, who always enjoy hearing positive feedback :)

Kevin
President in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Just go with one of the alternatives

2,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

A lot of vendors are familiar with it. Integrates with popular accounting software. Beats writing checks manually.

Absolutely hate their customer support. No other company comes close to being as bad as them. Have to send documents multiple times and even then they still can't figure it out. Trying to resolve problems just won't work. I don't think support has ever helped me with any of the problems I've reached out about.Sales people don't know what they're doing and contradict each other. Received information from some only to be refuted by another. Was told the initial rep was new/doesn't know what he's talking about and then later it was shown that the second guy was wrong.Inflexibility on payment timing and takes longer than competitors. Relatively primitive AP software. Everything has to be entered as a bill so you can't write checks outside of that function.

4 weken geleden

Kevin, we're sorry to hear about this experience with our app, we'd love to help out if you're still experiencing any issues. Please do not hesitate to contact our team directly by taking the following path: Log into your BILL account and navigate to Support (lower left hand corner) and then type in your question in the bot that will appear in the lower right hand corner. After typing in your question, please select contact support. Thanks again and we look forward to helping you!

Amir
Accountant in Colombia
Administratie, 51-200 werknemers

Bill.com review

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Ease of use Value Customer support Does the job User interface

Limited functionality Support can be lkmited at times

3 maanden geleden

We're glad that you have a great experience, Amir. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your review.

Samuel
Principal in VS

Great Software for AP

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Bill.com helps speed up our workflow with Accounts Payable, for many bills it reads the bills and auto-fills the fields, which I love!

Bill is a great software for Accounts Payable, it is very robust and customizable and makes my work more efficient.

The Accounts Receivable side of Bill is decent, but it is somewhat glitchy, expecially in the integration with QuickBooks and we also have customers who say an invoice is showing as unpaid on their end when it is actually paid. There is deffinately room for improvement on the AR side of things.

4 weken geleden

Thank you for your review, Samuel. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our app and we'll be sure to get your feedback up to our product team!

Claudia
Reviewer in VS
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Bill.com Review

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Bill.com is a cloud-based accounting software designed to streamline billing and accounting processes, as well as automate workflow tasks. The software is available on-demand for businesses to access, so it is flexible and easy to use. It allows users to generate invoices and invoice approvals, manage expenses, track sales figures and expenses, create reports, email reminders of payments due from customers or vendors, and more.

Bill.com offers several core features for small businesses, including integration with several accounting software systems, tax filing capabilities and reporting, a mobile-friendly interface, and payment options.

Bill.com lacks the ability to create custom reports and customize the look and feel of invoices and other documents.

4 weken geleden

We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our app, Claudia. And we'll be sure to get your feedback up to our product team! Thank you for your review.

Marcel
Marcel
Electronic Engineer in Tsjechië
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent tool for payments management

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

We appreciate how easy it is to set up and use the approval procedure. Functional, simple and easy to use.

The cost structure is a little too expensive.

2 maanden geleden

We highly appreciate your review, Marcel. And thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we'll be sure to get your feedback up to our product team!

Bookkeeper in VS

When approvals matter

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I think for people handling their own accounts payable process there are better products out there, but for businesses that need to keep separation of duties and have a clear approval process this bill.com is the best.

I love bill.com for the ability to approve bill payments. As a bookkeeper this allows me to manage accounts payable for the business and schedule bills to be paid while allowing the business owner or manager to ultimately be the one that approves the payments. It's easy to use and it integrates with QuickBooks Online which simplifies the accounts payable process.

I think it's a little expensive compared to some of the other products available.

3 maanden geleden

Hi, your comment made our day! We're going to share with our product team, who always enjoy hearing positive feedback :)

Kammy
Deputy Director - Operations, HR, Training in VS

bill.com review

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, we like bill.com a lot. It's made our accounts payable process more automated and much easier to manage.

- Ease of entering bills --> approvals --> payments process- Easy to pay out once info is entered for vendors

- The receiving inbox is difficult to navigate. It would help a lot if it looked more like a regular inbox, and if it were possible to sort & search emails.

2 weken geleden

Thank you for your review, Kammy. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our app and we'll be sure to get your feedback up to our product team.

Aniket
content writer in Canada
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Good for overseas clients, not so much for regular payments

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Great to pay/receive money from overseas clients, saves money on PayPal fees.

not so necessary for regular clients who can pay/be paid through

4 weken geleden

We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our app, Aniket. And we'll be sure to get your feedback up to our product team! Thank you for your review!

Serguei
Accounting Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Great Accounts Payable Software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, great software for managing accounts payable. There are all kinds of dashboards where you can see the status of your payables on one screen which is convenient. Also, the reporting features are great. Very easy to pay company bills. Would definitely recommend to small/midsize business.

This is a great solution for processing accounts payable in a small/mid-size business. Bill.com has approval workflows which makes it easy to control your payables and avoid fraud. It is super easy to pay bills with a few clicks. The company takes care of all check mailing and ACH processing. Also, vendors can see the status of their payment easily which is convenient and saves you time answering payment status requests from vendors.

The company recently implemented a new interface which is confusing at times. Also, now screens load very slowly with the new features that they implemented. Also, there is no option to switch back to the old interface which I prefer.

3 maanden geleden

Thank you for your review, Serguei. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our app and we'll be sure to get your feedback up to our product team!

Lisa
CFO in VS
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

Saving Time and Money Using Bill.com

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been very happy with Bill.com. All managers are able to review and approve every invoice and Bill.com has helped us save money by increasing visibility. We have also saved countless hours of work for our accounts payable department since Bill.com com cuts all checks and sends all ACHs.

There are so many things we like about Bill.com. Implementation was well organized and the Bill.com team was helpful and knowledgeable. Adoption throughout our organization was so quick because the Bill.com system has been so easy to use.

We had difficulty at first getting Bill.com linked with the POs in our ERP, but the Bill.com team helped us to a full resolution.

3 maanden geleden

We appreciate you sharing your great experience, Lisa. Thank you for your exceptional review!

Kelsie
Director of Human Resources in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers

Bill.com for Account Payable

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is a big help for Account Payable. You can track and manager all pay out in an one place. You can see approval, requestor, total amount, history, etc. Also, you can deny the pay out without exchanging tons of email to the requestor.

1. Can store all your independent contractors' information including the contract and W9. There is an attached file option. 2. Can approve via mobile 3. Can track a vendor's history, payout, approval 4. Can add as many approval as you want 5. So easy to use. Drag the paperwork and upload 6. Email notification of status, from approval to pay out 7. Can add multiple entities for one user. For example, I manage two organizations and with one log in, I can access both 8. Communicates with other accounting software

The preview window can be improved. There is a preview and another pop up to write an expense. Somehow it is confusing sometimes.

3 maanden geleden

Thank you for your review, Kelsie. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our app and we'll be sure to get your feedback up to our product team!

Controller in VS
Openbaar beleid, 11-50 werknemers

Exceeds expectations

5,0 5 jaar geleden

EASY set up and integration with QuickBooks online. Very intuitive UI. HUGE time-saver. It used to take a full day to do a weekly check run. I can now accomplish it in an hour and a half, MAX. Probably faster if we used more of the features. Has the ability to pay vendors via ACH and is less than half the cost per transaction than a paper check.

The add on to automatically enter invoices, while a very big value and totally worth the extra expense, doesn't take into consideration the vendors terms set up in Bill.com. So if you have an invoice from a vendor that says due upon receipt, but the vendor profile in bill.com is Net 30, Bill.com defaults to due on receipt. An override setting would be helpful. Getting vendors set up on ACH/EFT is a little tough for tech challenged folks.

Manager, Finance and Operations in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

New April 2019 Interface HORRIBLE!

1,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My company and I have used Bill.com for several years and it was so easy to use and made our vendor payments a breeze, but now it’s just absolutely awful. My entire finance staff hates the new interface. Nothing is streamlined at all and the way it’s set up now goes against common sense because the flow is just terrible. The bills and the payments section are broken out into 2 different tabs which is so inefficient because you can no longer take a quick glance as to which bill matches what payment without making several clicks to get this info. Also, I can’t see if a vendor check or ePayment has cleared at a glance in the payment tab since I have to click open the actual payment for this info now. There’s so much wasted space where the vendor details used to be when you open a vendor profile. There are just 3 unhelpful lines of vendor info and 90% empty white space which takes up half my viewing screen. When I edit the vendor details, the country of residence is at a section on top instead of being grouped with the address section. When I try to set a vendor up for ePayment, I no longer have the option of finding them by their name+email, now it’s only by their Vendor display name. We work with a lot of vendors where the ‘pay to’ is an agency so we aren’t able to easily connect a vendor for ePayment. I’m going to have my company move to something else since ruined user experience. I don’t know who the developed this new interface, but it certainly wasn’t an accountant.

I used to think Bill.com was amazing and would have given it a 5 out of 5 just a month ago. However, with the new interface update that rolled out in April 2019 I’m downgrading my rating to 1 out of 5. See my review below.

The new interface is awful and not efficient AT ALL. See my review below.

Hailley
Client Services Coordinator in VS

Lets me manage multiple clients bills easily!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easier day at the office.

I like how clear everything is and how everything is interconnected. I also LOVE the customer service- the chat respondents are quick and almost always can help you right away, which makes such a huge difference when juggling multiple portfolios. I also love being able to easily keep all details regarding each invoice in a way that allows you to pull up reports right in the software. This is so useful.

It can be a little unclear exactly what the rules are regarding canceling transactions, especially when it comes to bills being sent in the mail vs. e-bills. A small reminder at the time of payment when an option is clicked would make a HUGE difference.

3 maanden geleden

We appreciate you sharing your great experience, Heiley. Thank you for your exceptional review!

Annalese
Senior Operations Manager in VS

Great Platform For Electronic Payments

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, our experience has been great. Not only are we able to do electronic payments, but we have implemented an added layer of security with the approval feature. Our[SENSITIVE CONTENT] approves all payments out, satisfying audit trail requirements.

Bill.com has been electronic payments so much easier for our organization. We work with a lot of young folks, and cashing checks is no fun. Our staff, volunteers, and vendors appreciate the ease of an electronic payment so much.

The software is expensive, as they charge a flat rate + fees for each transaction. So if you have a high volume of transactions, the monthly invoice adds up quickly. I

3 maanden geleden

We're glad that you have a great experience, Annalese. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your review.

Cheryl
Consulting Asst Controller in VS

Excellent A/P solution for small to medium-sized businesses

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Efficiency, ease of use and remote capabilities related to AP functions

Incredibly easy to use; I like that it easily syncs to QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online software

I don't have any complaints about the software. I use it for quite a few accounting clients and have always found that if I run into a snag, the customer support chat team at Bill.com is able to assist me. Admittedly, the issues I've had have all been user errors, rather than shortcomings related to the software.

3 maanden geleden

We thank you for your good review, Cheryl. We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Josue
Network Engineer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Bill.com is really simply and easy to use

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: bill.com is one of the fastest and efficiante way to import data to quickbooks and we used it every day.

Bill.com is really simply and easy to use and it works really well with Quickbooks that I can import data with no issues and this happens every day and I am glad that this software helps me to do my job a lot more easy.

No issues with bill.com its one of the best software I have used to work with Quickbooks to import my data

3 maanden geleden

Josue. We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying our app, Thank you for your review!

Charles
Accounting & Operations Manager in VS

Worth every penny

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our favorite SaaS product... and we use dozens. I would not work in a workplace without paperless AP processes.

Saves a huge amount of time managing AP. We've been on bill.com for 8+ years and I can't imagine running AP in compliance with our policies and procedures without it (or something similar).

Sync with external services can glitch if you're not careful. Cost can be expensive at highest tiers.

3 maanden geleden

We appreciate you sharing your experience with the app, Charles. Thank you for your review!

Founder in VS

The AP solutions

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm using this for last 4 years and this is the best solution

I have many AP platforms for Account Payable processing so far this is the best solution. My favorite features are; 1. International Payments 2. Artificial intelligence 3. Approval process 4. Syncing to QBO and NS 5. Customer support

I don't like that you can't book an bill in liability account. It should give us option to book into any account.

Stella
Guest Services Manager in VS
Musea en instituten, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to use between different departments

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The experience has been great for our organization - even for team members that think tracking payments can be overwhelming, we couldn't do it without Bill.com! Best way to keep everyone organized, including specific departments and the accounting team.

This software program is great - our accounting team can easily put invoices through by vendor, and assign invoices to specific members of our team to approve them - the note section and GL selections are great! The tracking by vendors is easy to see payment deadlines, credit memos, and the status of the invoice. I particularly love logging in and only seeing bill approvals I need to confirm that day - very user-friendly!

The search section can be a bit confusing sometimes to find the vendor, and if you approve a bill by mistake, it's a bit difficult to undo.

3 maanden geleden

We're glad that you are having a great experience, Stella. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your review.

Aaron
Aaron
Vastgoed
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Efficiency for the win!

4,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our company manages the accounting for more than 20 entities on the Bill.com platform and it has helped us achieve a great reputation and a successful business model. There are three areas of particular success:
Efficiency - We reduced our payable cycle from 3 days to 2 days. Particularly, we cut out the need to print checks, sign checks, stuff envelopes, and mail checks. At over 300 checks on average semi-monthly, the time savings is easily worth the marginal cost.
Internal Controls - The Bill.com system has built in controls which we customized to meet each entity's needs. In some case's the entity's manager wants final approval on all invoices; in other cases the manager doesn't want to know about payables except on a monthly financial report. We're able to setup online approvals appropriately. The audit trail function is also helpful in identifying every user who touched the invoice from upload to payment. Paperless - It took me a while to wrap my head around truly paperless accounting, but it's true - we no longer have a file cabinet! Our files are now all store in the cloud on Bill.com. If the auditor needs to see the invoice, approval, and payment confirmation, we can provide it all electronically. At the end of the year, we can export all of the supporting documentation to a CD and deliver to our client for their permanent records. This means instead of sending 5 bankers boxed of invoices and other supporting documents, we now deliver 1 cd.

Efficient Good internal controls Paperless

I haven't taken full advantage of the A/R or cash reporting modules.

Cynthia
Executive Assistant in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Great product for any business.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Any business problems we encountered were fixed pronto at the time of integration. Bill.com is fast, easy, intuitive and a boon to our accounting department.

Once the system is set up, it's click and use. Product use is intuitive.

From my perspective, I've not encountered any aspect that I dislike.

vorig jaar

Thank you so much for your wonderful words! We are so happy to hear that you're enjoying Bill.com and that it's helped your organization to keep data centralized.

Accountant in VS

Business Practices and Customer Service make product AWFUL

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The WORST! Bill.com has done nothing but lie to me about their international payments. They lied about comparable exchange rates. They processed an international payment, showed it as "cleared" and then held it for several weeks forcing me to provide additional information on the payment. The vendor never received it and I have still not received the funds back over 2 weeks later. Be careful using their systems as they can hold your funds and really mess up your cash flow.

The product is good. It's what accountants need...that's it.

Having to deal with Bill.com customer service in any aspect.

3 maanden geleden

We're sorry to hear about this experience with our app, we'd love to help out if you're still experiencing any issues. Please do not hesitate to contact our team directly by taking the following path: Log into your Bill.com account and navigate to Support (lower left-hand corner) and then type in your question in the bot that will appear in the lower right-hand corner. After typing in your question, please select contact support. Thanks again and we look forward to helping you!