Over Loomly

Eenvoudige sociale mediakalender. Je kunt berichten creëren, optimaliseren, bekijken en plannen voor Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ en LinkedIn.

Meer informatie over Loomly

The only major downside that we have experienced while using Loomly is it does not connect with our Instagram profiles.

Beoordelingen van Loomly

Waar voor je geld

Loomly heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 458 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Loomly eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (458)

Sara
Sara
Digital Strategist in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Can’t work without it

5,0 3 jaar geleden

This is truly my favorite business tool, ever. It’s super easy to use so I don’t have to worry about level of tech skill - each team member can use it regardless of their comfort with “tech.” The wizard is useful for newer folks but not cumbersome for experienced people. I love That you can duplicate posts within the same calendar or copy them to another calendar at the click of a button. It’s sooooo easy to manage multiple brands and products. I can see them all at once or individually. Oh and one of the best parts? The price! It’s so nicely priced it takes no begging to get management on board. LOVE LOOMLY!!

My only Suggestion for improvement would be letting users hide bits like the target audience tab if you don’t use it. But that’s it. And I know how to jump over it if I don’t want to use it.

3 jaar geleden

Dear Sara, Thank you so much for your review and your very kind words: this is immensely appreciated. It truly means the world to our team to read that you are loving Loomly: we are so grateful to wake up every morning and build the platform for you. I hear you regarding skipping the targeting panel in Post Builder and have shared your feedback with our engineering team already. As always, please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Amy
Digital Marketing Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 501-1.000 werknemers

Perfect Solution for Agencies With Many Accounts

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great solution for social media content scheduling, brainstorming and collaborating. It does not have the same robust set of tools as some other social media management platforms but it gives us most of what we need.

The collaboration and ability to manage multiple accounts within one platform is critical for our work as a social media agency. We need to be able to collaborate and communicate internally as well as with our clients to be able to work effectively. This is the perfect solution for us and we love that our client is able to approve a post and we get a notification on our phone that allows us to schedule the post immediately. This makes us so much more efficient.

Scheduling posts is a bit clunky because you have to have absolutely everything ready to go in order to schedule the post. It would make much more sense if you were able to start a post as an idea and then come back later to flesh it out. Although you technically can do that within the platform, there is no way to indicate that the post is incomplete which can confuse other collaborators. Overall, this is not a huge deal but it is inconvenient.

Katie
Brand and Content Strategist in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

You pay what you get for

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Their customer service is great. The view of the posts is great. But not having Instagram is a huge missed opportunity. I know they are working on it- but taking away a functionality that was once there is really frustrating.

It is super nice to see the calendar view and the ease of use is pretty great. I also love the recommendations they provide based on if your post is posting at the right time, right length, or even just some ideas on what to post as far as holidays that day etc.

You can no longer post directly to instagram! As an agency we made this platform as a recommendation to clients and now it really stinks that it no longer does what we said it could do because they took away the instagram publishing. This is huge.

3 jaar geleden

Dear Katie, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. It means a lot to read that you have been enjoying Loomly and that our support team was able to assist you when needed. As far as Instagram publishing is concerned, as our support team probably mentioned, this feature relied on an integration with Buffer, which was unilaterally discontinued by Buffer, with a very short notice of just two weeks, without Loomly having a say in it (you can read the details here: https://blog.loomly.com/buffer-integration-sunset/). That being said, our team is working on a different solution to bring back publishing to Instagram through third-party integration shortly, and we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you ASAP. Again, I definitely understand that this was a disappointing development and we are doing everything in power to deliver a suitable solution to your shortly. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly

Frank
Marketing and Outreach Specialist in VS
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 501-1.000 werknemers

Loomly

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I love Loomly. It have made managing and posting to our social media accounts so much easier. The ability to schedule post is such a nice feature especially when it comes to Holiday post. Most Holidays we are out of the office so it is nice to be able to schedule the post before we leave and not have to worry about it the day of.

I loved being able to post to all of our social media without having to sign in to each app. Loomly allows me to post to all of them through one app and that is what I love most about it.

I do not like how different the process for tagging people in the post is through different social medias. When tagging people on Facebook through Loomly, it is super easy, but when it comes to other social medias it is a bit more difficult.

Marketing Coordinator in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

The best social media calendar for organization out there!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Loomly has been positive. It's helped us save a TON of time when it comes to organizing social media posts. We wouldn't be able to keep up with the constant social media posting if it wasn't for Loomly!

Loomly helps us create and organize all of our social media posts in one easy-to-use calendar. We can schedule Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and more social posts in the Loomly platform. I love the calendar view, where we can easily see all of our social posts in one section. I also love that you can drag-and-drop to quickly reschedule certain posts, making it very easy to organize and plan out our calendar. The auto-posting function is great, where it automatically publishes your posts to your social media accounts, saving us time and energy. There is also a great approval system where you can submit your posts for review if another coworker in your company would like to review them first before publishing.

I don't love that Loomly doesn't integrate with Instagram. Loomly can automatically publish your social posts to Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin, but it doesn't connect to Instagram. You have to go through another 3rd party website called Zapier which costs money and is a little complicated to set up (it's also very glitchy in our experience). So we still have to manually publish our Instagram posts each day.

2 jaar geleden

Dear Sarah, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly appreciated. I am glad to read that Loomly keeps on being useful for your team. I sincerely hear you regarding Instagram and we keep on doing everything we can to bring automated publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly

Heide
Heide
Founder in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great for freelance social media marketing!

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Loomly has been a very helpful tool when scheduling and managing multiple social media channels.

I like the layout and ease of scheduling posts on multiple platforms at once. I can start with my "base post" and change/update each channel. I like the ability to save the hashtags, and now that I can schedule multiple photos on IG, I'm just about set!

I don't love the analytics (but that's not a big deal). Other than that, it's really been a great experience.

Natali
CEO in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Straightforward, yet instrumental for social media marketing

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Loomly has allowed us to be more intentional, organized and transparent within our staff team when it comes to our social media content schedule and planning. It's also allowed us to give our social media manager some free time back, as the pre-scheduling feature works smoothly.

The ease of setup and use and ability to view posts in a month view easily were the biggest factors in selecting Loomly for our social media management. Loomly has proven to be a key tool for our social media manager, who exclaimed yesterday, months into use, "I just LOVE Loomly!" Being able to setup a post for both Instagram and Facebook with optimized customizations for each, in one screen is fantastic.

I really can't think of any cons for Loomly. I suppose it can't cook us dinner... but that's really not a fair ask.

Kerrie
Kerrie
Design Chief in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron: GetApp

Loomly from a design perspective

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Exceptional - easy to use, simple learning curve, highly efficient and ultimately effective.

Ease of use and overall workflow. Graphics are great. Navigation if common sense if you've ever used a social media management tool. I just can't say enough great things about it. We migrated from Hootsuite and it remedied all of our issues with that system.

I thought about this a great deal and I'd live to make a recommendation for improvement, but I simply can't fault them.

owner in VS
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers

Terrible Customer Support

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I purchased this as a recommendation to help streamline publishing to my Facebook accounts. The integration was supposed to be seamless. Unfortunately, their ads management features don't work as expected. I spent 45 min on hold to get information that was readily available online, only to be told by the support agent that they were working with multiple customers at once. They have no other support options and the representative cut and pasted information that is posted on their website. Based on my customer support experience, I can not recommend this product. When you have issues or concerns related to products supporting your business, you need access to real support, not just a warm body that's supposed to give you warm fuzzies that someone is there. I didn't have 45 minutes to waste when there was no resolution forthcoming. Buyer beware!

It Integrated with Facebook page and group.

Difficult to figure out how to use it and post in multiple locations

mitchell
marketing manager in VS
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

great for managing and scheduling social media posting

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

easy to use, reliable and consistent posting for your brand's social media channels on facebook and instagram. easier to use than native Meta

nothing, it's really quite good. just sucks that meta is so unfriendly to users that Loomly HAS to exist. It's good.

Hannah

Gets the Job Done but Could Be Better

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I think it's alright, and probably would have preferred to implement something more similar to planable. The reason we chose loomly is because it was cheaper, and while the tool isn't terrible by any means, we're getting what we paid for.

I like that I can tag people in comments on posts so we can communicate about edits. I also like that posts are color-coded depending on their status (pending approval vs. scheduled). One thing that's really helpful is being able to edit content for each platform once the initial post is built out. It's awesome that you can drag and drop posts in the calendar view to change their dates.

I don't like that I can't see a preview of the post image in the calendar view. That would make things a lot easier. I also would love if when I went to edit a post from the calendar, it would just show up in a pop up window but it doesn't do that. In order to add anything to a post past "quick post" you have to go through and fill out ALL the steps which can get annoying.

Jordanna
Jordanna
Director in Canada

Overwogen alternatieven:

Tried every SMM tool and landed on this one

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I literally tried every single social media management tool on the market (Hootsuite, buffer, later, Zoho Social, YOU NAME IT). It took months but I couldn't find one that managed BOTH Instagram and Google My Business (in addition to Facebook, and Twitter) and provided a robust analytics platform. Finally I tried Loomly and WOW it has everything I was looking for! All of the social media platforms, the ability to create different calendars for my clients, calendar views which I use for planning, post suggestions, hashtag management, direct publishing to Instagram without having to use a third party like Zapier. It's the dream and I'm happy to pay the price tag for peace of mind.

You can setup multiple calendars with multiple accounts for each (I use this for client management) and you get to switch between a calendar view and a list view for planning content. They have an ideas section that just lists different ideas for posts which is super useful if you're planning your month and what to see what special days are coming up, etc. They also have a hashtag suggestion feature which is outstanding. Not only can you store groups of hashtags you use frequently, but they actually show the reach of each hashtag you use so you can judge its effectiveness before using it. The best newest feature? YOU CAN PUBLISH DIRECTLY TO INSTAGRAM! (No Zapier integration! YAY!) Total gamechanger.

I wish there was a way to organize media files. Right now you can assign them to categories you create or arrange them by published and not published. But folders would be nice to move evergreen stuff into its own place or filter out content that's time dependent and won't be used again for a year.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Jordanna, Thank you so much for your review. It means the world to read that you are enjoying Loomly so far. I hear you regarding organizing assets into folders in Library and I confirm this is something we are looking into. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Digital Communications Coordinator in VS
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

Unique Organization for Optimal Analytics

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software has allowed us to speed our workflow with minimal effort without adjusting how we strategize and build social campaigns. It is the one management software that I have found that actually works the way we work rather than forcing us into a different workflow. Finally, superior analytical tracking has helped us raise the bar on how we write, design, and strategize our social campaigns and buckets.

The ability to tag posts has enabled us to dig deeper into our analytics, tracking content items by subject and design elements, to promote knowledgeable decision making when we revise quarterly social strategy.

As a relatively new software, there are certain features that they are working to debug, correct, or expand. Some elements in the post building process could likely be streamlined. But customer service is very transparent with issues and opportunities and very willing to help.

Marketing Manager in VS
Informatiediensten, 201-500 werknemers

Makes you feel like a social media pro

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Despite the limitation of viewing analytics on our current plan, we're pleased with the features that are available to us. The recommendations that are placed throughout the dashboard are helpful to beef up your social media postings and are things we wouldn't consider had it not been for them. Loomly makes us feel as if we're social media gurus simply by giving us tips on how to use their platform.

Major benefit of Loomly is the ability to preview your post before it publishes. You'll see the draft text, image preview and link so that you know exactly what will be posted. In addition, before you post, it has indicators or suggestions below the preview to let you know if you need to cut back on text, add an image, when the best time and day to post is and how to increase engagement. Loomly allows you to create individual calendars of accounts you'll be posting content to. With several social media profiles we manage, it's a convenient feature to view all published posts with all accounts or a single one.

You need to upgrade your plan to the next level (Standard) in order to view any analytics. While we are on the Base plan, it isn't a part of our subscription which you'd think would be a standard for any paid account.

2 jaar geleden

Hello, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. I am glad to read that you are enjoying Loomly so far. I would like to help you regarding the cost of Advanced Analytics, but I do not have access to your contact details through this review: if you don't mind sending me an email at [email protected] about this, I will ask our support team to see what we can do. Please also let me know if I can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Leanna
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Loomly was surprisingly easy to use!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very pleasantly surprised at the ease of you, the options it provides for creating content as well as the cost.

Loomly gives marketing agencies the ability to share content with clients without giving them full access to the entire project scope. We like the fact that we can tailor our audiences and that it gives us the ability to see each platform individually.

The one aspect I feel could be improved is the calendar function. Each time I want to go back instead of scrolling through the weeks to go backwards or forwards I have to manually switch to another month. I also don't like that it defaults me back to list mode each time I log in. I prefer calendar so I wish I could be lock that in as my preference. I would also love to know who the last person was to access the account. I could see if it was our team or the client.

2 jaar geleden

Dear Leanna, Thank you very much for your review: this is immensely appreciated. It means the world to read that you find Loomly easy to use. I hear you regarding the way navigation works in Calendar View and have shared your feedback with our team. The good news is that you can define Calendar View as your default view in the Settings page of each calendar: our support team is going to reach out to you separately to help you set this up. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Dominic
eCommerce and Marketing Executive in Australië
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Easy-to-Use Platform

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The team were amazing in providing answers to my questions in a prompt manner and communication from them is very timely.

I loved how you have the ability to view your posts on a calendar as opposed to list and weekly. This gives me an big picture overview of our messaging strategy.

I feel like basic analytics should be packaged as part of the basic plan and a paid version would give in-detailed analytics.

2 jaar geleden

Dear Dominic, Thank you so much for your review, this is immensely helpful and appreciated. I am glad to read that you are enjoying the Calendar View and that our team was able to assist you when you needed it. I confirm that Basic Analytics is part of the Base Plan and Advanced Analytics is available in the Standard Plan and up: our support team is going to reach out to you to make sure you are able to access the feature included in your plan. Please let us know if you need anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Nadia
Photographer in VS
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best social media planning tool out there

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very very awesome. I recommend Loomly to everyone I meet who asks about social media planning tools, because it's just the best one I've found and used ever.

I have tried various other social media planning tools, and Loomly just ticks all the boxes. This program covers the widest range of social media outlets that I've found, while allowing me to schedule out posts for every single one, and customize to every single outlet all on the same page. The suggested captions/topics are immensely helpful when I'm feeling less than creative, and the UI makes putting together posts really simple and fast.

I still wish I could post to Instagram automatically without having to use a notification to my phone and posting manually.

3 jaar geleden

Dear Nadia, Thank you so much for your review and your kind words: this means the world to us. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to your and I have just asked our support team to reach out to you about our Zapier integration. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly

Rheagan
Communications Coordinator in VS
Restaurants, 2-10 werknemers

Loomly is Great!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Loomly has been incredibly helpful and met our scheduling needs. The customer service is so fast and the platform is easy to learn and navigate. Definitely worth the cost!

I love the calendar and scheduling features. When we were searching for a new social media scheduler the most important thing we were looking for was a robust approval process so I can create posts and my manager can review, edit, and approve them before they are scheduled for posting. Loomly has been able to provide this to the full extent that we need. My manager receives a push notification in her email or app whenever I post to Loomly, and again if she forgets to approve something before it is scheduled to post. She is able to leave comments and feedback which help me to produce better content in the future. Before this platform all of these steps were going through our internal direct message system and things would get lost, mixed up and confused. Now we are able to stay more organized and I am able to learn faster from the feedback provided. The calendar view helps me to visualized our overall social media plan, big picture, and effectively fill in blank spaces.

I wish that they could post directly to Instagram, but that is more Instagram's fault than Loomly! I also wish that the analytics were available for all plans. Right now we have just the basic plan, which is appropriate for the number of users/accounts we manage, but I am unable to access the analytics from this plan.

3 jaar geleden

Dear Rheagan, Thank you so much for your review, this is infinitely helpful. It means the world for our team to read that you are enjoying Loomly and that our service makes it easier to collaborate with your manager. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can take advantage of our integration with Zapier to publish through third-party services. I have asked our support team to reach out to you and see if we can find a way to make Advanced Analytics accessible for you. Please let us know if you need anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

diego
Photographer in Nederland
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great value, eas of use and costumer service

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The experience has been very smooth so far aside from the fact that we have to always post manually to instagram. the tools that helps us collaborate internally are fantastic and the customer service too.

i love: - the master calendar, - the fact that we can invite contributors and assign them roles - the fact that the platform helps you with ideas to create content that is relevant for that specific day or month, - the phone app works very well - link tracking

- i can not post directly to instagram - the stats are ok, but they could be a bit more detailed and they could include more comparison tools and the labels that one can use when preparing a piece of content. - i would love if in the future we could manage tripadvisor and other review platforms - i would love if in the future we could manage facebook events as this is something that generate the most revenue for our clients. - I think that it is not possible to add extra accounts for a small price, instead you have to upgrade to a plan that might be way off my budget. - i cannot upload images larger than 10mb and videos that are too large

3 jaar geleden

Dear Diego, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. I am truly glad to read that you have been enjoying Loomly so far. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. We are also working on a major improvement of our architecture, which will allow you to upload larger images and videos. I have asked our support team to reach out to you to see how we can accommodate you in terms of extra accounts and better analytics. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Whitney
Whitney

Great option for SMM's

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Loomly has been amazing. I switched from Buffer and haven't looked back!

I have used almost every social media management platform under the sun and Loomly is by far my favorite. When I started my own business I had a robust checklist of items I needed in a platform and Loomly fit 95% of those. Some of the features I love include: A schedule of upcoming holidays and important dates Advanced scheduling features like being able to move a post from one date to the next using the calendar feature. You would be surprised how many platforms don't offer this. The ability to schedule one post across platforms and edit the content for that specific platform. This to me is HUGE. The support - the support is amazing, I always receive relevant, friendly responses in a timely manner. The collaborators feature. My client love being able to log in and approve posts. It's simple and easy for them. The Library- I love being able to store ideas for later, saves a lot of time! These are just a few of the amazing tools Loomly offers.

Loomly doesn't offer direct posting to Instagram although I know it's in the works.

3 jaar geleden

Dear Whitney, Thank you so much for your incredible review, this means the world to us. I am really glad to read that Loomly fits your (and your clients') needs: this is really why we wake up every morning. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can help with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Darien
Darien
Youth Pastor in Canada
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Great Social Media Management Platform missing a few core features

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overally, I have enjoyed using Loomly, and plan on continuing to use this platform! It offers robust & useful features at a lower pricepoint than most competitors (such as multiple users), and they demonstrate their commitment to constantly improving the platform as needed. Highly recommend this platform to all!

Loomly does a great job of helping simplify and manage multiple social media platforms, providing a great experience for planning and executing your brands social media plans. I love the ease of use that Loomly provides in having multiple team members manage social media calendars, and how incredibly simple it is to create posts & plan out your posting strategy. Top that all off with very competitive and simple pricing options, this platform offers a good user experience & interface for all your social media needs.

Loomly is missing a few key features that you would expect on a Social Media Management Platform, but none are more important than the ability to automatically post to your brands Instagram account. This is a feature that they are working on, but it is the main feature that I wish they would add soon. Furthermore, if they were to add an Instagram story option to their software & eventually automatic posting to Instagram stories, this platform would improve 100x. Apart from those things, there are a number of simple UI issues that I wish they would remedy; including: (1) Quickly adding a post from the calendar Month view ignores your preset posting schedule times (defaults to 3:00pm, you have to manually change it) (2) Manually changing scheduled times from the "Add Post" option in Month won't allow you to type in a time - you have to obnoxiously click an arrow to get the proper time (3) Manually posting to Instagram does not support multiple images - even though you can schedule multiple images to be posted. To post multiple images, you have to go into the Loomly library from their mobile site (the app won't let you do it) & download each image individually - which isn't terrible, except... (4) The Loomly Mobile Website is not fully optimized for mobile devices, as the "Help"/"Contact us" button blocks parts of the bottom menu that appears when selecting an image in the library to download, making me have to use the desktop site to download images on mobile.

3 jaar geleden

Dear Darien, Thank you so much for your detailed review, this is immensely helpful. I am really glad to read that you are enjoying using Loomly: this means the world to us. As far as Instagram direct publishing is concerned, I confirm that we are doing everything we can to bring this to you as soon as feasible. Regarding the 4 UI improvements you suggest, I have taken note of each one of them and will be sharing with our product team. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud Clement, CEO of Loomly.

James
Digital Strategist in Australië
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Outstanding platform built for Social Media experts by social media experts

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Loomly is by far the best tool for solving client approvals. Clients love the simplicity and sometimes even take to the platform in the form of creating suggested content for you. That's unreal! No other platform can deliver value like that: clients refuse to learn new systems.
Loomly constantly ads new features ... totally free. Make the most of them and become your office super start. These features are: publishing to Google My Business, storing hashtag lists, content writing tips and more any more.

Extremely reliable platform that will help you make more money as it will handle some of your most time consuming worries like client content suggestions, client approvals, and flexible scheduling. The level of feedback us unreal and every piece of advice is delivered exactly when you need it.

There are many extra tools included for free like reporting, link tracking and community management. Those features won't replace your dedicated tools, but they aren't intended too either.

3 jaar geleden

Dear James, Thank you so much for your review, this means the world to us. I am really glad to read that your clients are enjoying Loomly. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Marketing Coordinator in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

A Must-Have for Social Media Organization and Approval Processes!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I seriously could not get through my job every day without Loomly! It has been so popular in our company that our external ad agency has even begun suggesting it to other clients! We are able to seamlessly comment, approve, and edit each and every post before going live with it, which my boss loves. It makes our social media planning much more organized than our previous ways of Google Sheets and Google Docs. My boss was extremely impressed with our implementation of this software, which earned me some major bonus points!

This software has seriously changed my job for the better! My supervisor wanted to implement an "approval process" for our social media calendar, which we were previously doing through Google Docs & Sheets (which you can image gets very confusing). The approval, editing, and commenting aspects were exactly what we were looking for. I personally love the calendar view since it helps me plan out each and every social media post on all platforms, and I love that you can drag-and-drop the posts to reschedule them. I also love the suggestions, tips, and preview for each post. It's super customizable and I don't know how I could do my job without this! PLUS, the mobile app makes it easy for me to work when I'm on the go!

The only con I can think of is the automatic scheduler, which we don't use. We will use the calendar to plan our social media posts, but then will manually copy and paste them over to each social platform. When a 3rd party software like this one automatically posts to Instagram and Facebook, your posts are "downgraded" and may not be seen by your entire audience. However I don't think this is Loomly's fault, I think this is more of the social media platform's doing. I do like the idea of the scheduler for times we are on vacation and don't have time or access to post manually every day.

3 jaar geleden

Dear Sarah, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly helpful. It means the world to read that Loomly is making your job easier. Please let our team know if we can help you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Liz
CEO in VS
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Just the social media platform I was looking for!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As Loomly is new and growing they have been super attentive. Great support, clear communication and nice staff, not to mention a platform that is well designed and works effectively. Two thumbs up!

I had been using Buffer but found that it was hard to visually see all of my accounts and all of my planned posts. Loomly solved that problem! Not only could I visually see the images, dates and times of my posts, but Loomly allows me to modify each post for all of the six different platforms they support. That means I can customize my post for each audience- Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, etc. BNot only that, but having the ability to set each post's status (editing, approval, scheduled) makes sure that in-progress posts aren't accidentally published and that I can work with my team on crafting each post before it's ready to go. Super intuitive, super effective and just what I was looking for!

The only challenge we're still having is that Instagram hasn't yet allowed Loomly to use their API and sometimes it disconnects from Instagram. Loomly is working hard on this and it should be solved soon!

3 jaar geleden

Dear Liz, Thank you so much for your amazing review, this is truly appreciated. It means the world to read that you find Loomly intuitive and effective. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can help you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Cierra
Social Media Manager in VS
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Better Than the Others

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I had been using Hootsuite before trying Loomly but it was buggy and expensive, Loomly has more features and is cheaper – a much better value. My team has loved using Loomly over other platforms and we'll never go back.

I love that you can preview how your posts are going to look in your instagram feed before you post.

The only con is there isn't direct publishing to Instagram, but that's Instagram's fault.

3 jaar geleden

Dear Cierra, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. I am truly glad to read that your team has been enjoying using Loomly, it means the world to us. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.