Filteren op:

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over intelliHR

Shift from manual to meaningful performance management, align and enable your people. Also includes full HRIS and employee engagement.

Meer informatie over intelliHR

29 reviews worden weergegeven

ICT Operations Manager in Australië
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

If only all software was this easy to implement

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been very impressed with the software and the support of the IntelliHR staff.

Easy to implement and use. IntelliHR offer far more than just the software, they subject matter experts in this field.

There are a few small UI changes needed, but nothing major.

Olga D.
Manager, People & Performance in Australië
Milieudiensten, 201-500 werknemers

Perfect for our business needs

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: From the start when looking for a package and speaking to their sales team and directors through to meeting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who is our Implementation Manager. The support she has given us has been amazing and extremely positive and rewarding. They have helped us get where we needed to and more. The business now has a one stop shop that is streamlined for all of our HR needs.

From the beginning of searching for a product through to implementation and support intelliHR have been great. Nothing that we asked for was a problem and they were proactive in helping us with things we didn't even realise we needed.

There has been nothing that has disappointed us so far.

Louise ferris F.
Cheif People Officer in Australië
Juridische dienstverlening, 201-500 werknemers

HRIS

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very positive we have both worked hard on developing this product

The analytics in the system was extensive and easy to use

No Recruitment module and or LMS module and was something I was wanting

Nichola B.
Shared Services Manager in Nieuw-Zeeland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Slick and easy to use.

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with intelliHR has been very, very good. The implementation went extremely well and the responsiveness from intelliHR is second to none. I have been involved with other software implementations in the past, and intelliHR certainly surpassed my previous experiences. I love the fact that intelliHR listen to their clients, if you have feedback or suggestions, they act upon these. In the time we have been using intelliHR there have been a number of improvements that have been implemented, that just mean the software is even better. The introduction of the software has allowed me to be more responsive to the wider teams needs and provide them a significant amount of support that I just wasn't able to do in the past. This is largely as a result of the flow of feedback I can capture in the software. We are really starting to use the goal functionality the way it should be and I expect to see better engagement around goals from the team in the future.

I find the user interface very easy to use. Our staff have engaged really well with intelliHR and I believe the easy user interface is one of the reasons for this. The features I really love, is the goal functionality, the ease of setting up forms so we can get really useful feedback and have good performance review processes, the ability to set up automated workflow, task compliance and the analytics. When I first looked at this software I never thought I would use the analytics that much, but I have found them to be very useful and a massive time saver, especially for completing HR and remuneration surveys.

The one feature I would really have liked, was the ability to produce templated letters or contracts. I would also like to be able to import data into intelliHR using a csv or xcel file. Presently there is an API, but this is one way, which isn't much help for me. Most other functions that I need from intelliHR if not available, I have been able to work our a work around.

Helene G.
National Operations & HR Manager in Nieuw-Zeeland
Human Resources, 11-50 werknemers

Great product, amazing service

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The selling process was enjoyable, clear, friendly and profesional. The handover to our customer success team was seamless, so was the training. Go live day was just another day in the office and this speaks volumes on how smooth the whole process was. Rep in particular is a true professional, very knowledgeable in what he does, a great source of new ideas, and someone who has conspicuous improvement in mid which is great. And he is a lot of fun which is great! But I could probably say the same thing about every single person we have been in touch with so far. Great team, very reactive.

The fact that it is cleverly design with end users and HR professionals in mind. It isn't just a nice piece of kit that is clever technologically speaking and looks good. It is actually suited to HR needs, and to the reality of running an HR department within a business. I particularly how the "out of the box" intelliHR forms and workflows are set up but also how we can customize them to make them our own. The people we are in touch with in IntelliHR understand HR AND software. This sounds obvious but I find this is actually quite rare to find. I found most software solutions are often technical tools developed by geeks who don't know the reality of their client's environments.

Would be great if we could edit forms once submitted.

Kate K.
People & Culture Manager in Nieuw-Zeeland
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Fantastic software!

4 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We had no system at all to start and minimal processes, which has made the implementation really enjoyable! We were able to let intelliHR direct us to how some of our processes could look and go from there. Overall its been a super positive experience with zero stress.

Easy to use, customisable, lovely implementation/support team. The product is far superior to anything I've used before in my past roles. When we were originally looking, it was important for us that we find a product that is in line with Employment Law in NZ, and that also had good NZ support. intelliHR ticked those boxes for us. I also love the fact that it is truly a People focused platform. A lot of other products try to cover too many areas of HR and it means they don't do any one part particularly well (Payroll, L&D, etc). intelliHR sticks to what it knows and does it super well! It also means that the updates to the platform are happening all the time and features are actually getting constantly improved!

I think with any software, once you start using it you often find yourself thinking "oh how handy would it be if it could do this, or that", etc. But its easy to log improvement ideas and as mentioned above - they actually actively are working on feature improvements all the time! So I have confidence that my ideas are actually not just getting added to a massive pile that will never get looked at.

Elaine W.
HR Manager in Australië
Rechtspraktijk, 51-200 werknemers

Great service, Great Product

4 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been great so far and a really helpful system that has automised a number of our processes

The Intelli team are so helpful and knowledgeable about the produce. Questions are answered quickly and help is always at hand. The product has lots of really useful features and is easy to navigate through even for first time users.

Would be great to get some additional features that other platforms offer

Janet Y.
Operations and Accounts Facilitator in Australië
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Streamline your procedures with ease

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Our organisation, has external audits, and having all documentation at the touch of a button is invaluable. The onboarding process is excellent and the inputting of information, is easy as during implementation, the staff at intelliHR helped in the design of our forms and everything flows perfectly.

The implementation of the software into our organisation was a very smooth transition due to the excellent support and customer service we received from IntelliHR and no problem was ever to big for them to deal with and overcome The time savings since implementation have been phenomenal .

The only downside I have found is the time it takes to input old data into the system. I am transitioning to a paperless HR system so uploading existing staff documents is taking time, but the time saving when starting a new employee will eventually outweigh this.

Jarrod S.
General Manager IT in Australië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

A focus on the experience and professional development of our most important resource

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: On day one we had more visibility over our workforce than we ever had before.

IntelliHR is well designed and has a focus on the experience and professional development of our most important resource. Permissions model that allows easy access control, for example a First Aid role that allows first aid officers to see staff medical conditions and emergency contact details. The simple interface, staff were easily able to onboard themselves and set things up without training. The setup process with IntelliHR was exceptional - fast, responsive, and helpful.

The integration with Xero is fairly basic and it has a more focused feature set.

Kirsten B.
Office Manager in Nieuw-Zeeland
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

An HR Must Have

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have had a great experience with intelliHR. We received a lot of training before intelliHR went live and if we have any questions, we always receive fast responses with in-depth explanations. Overall, the software is very userfriendly.

Our company has not had intelliHR for very long but it has already been a game-changer. There are so many pros (e.g. easy access to company analytics, being able to track employees' wellbeing, creating and storing forms, etc.) but my personal favourite feature would have to be the ability to create workflows. It takes big tasks and breaks them into bite-sized chunks. Having forms and checklists automatically sent out to the correct people at the correct time has reduced stressed and given the HR team peace of mind that nothing has been missed. In addition, automatic followup emails for tasks that are due soon have made life that much easier.

So far I have not come across major cons. If we have asked about a feature that intelliHR currently does not have, we have been told it is something that is being worked on or it is in the pipeline (e.g. being able to edit forms after they have been submitted).

Karen C.
Practice Manager in Nieuw-Zeeland
Rechtspraktijk, 11-50 werknemers

IntelliHR is a must have

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I've been training with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who is awesome! He is very upbeat and his energy is catchy. He knows the system back to front and is wonderful at training and in suggesting best ways to plan and to get the best use from the system. If [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Mum doesn't mind, I'd like to adopt him!!

It is easy to use, intuitive, adaptable and extremely useful in keeping all your important HR data in one place. It means you can constantly keep tabs on the vibe of the business and helps us put out sparks before they become flames.

It would be good to include work based tasks for staff for supervisors to follow up on.

Goran K.
Human Resources in Australië
Sport, 51-200 werknemers

IntelliHR Integration into the Voyager business

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: All interactions with the IntelliHR team and software have been positive and professional and IntelliHR has assisted our organisation in improving processes such as onboarding and performance reviews so we can continually improve our employees experience with the company

The ability to program and develop core people management functions to assist our organisation in striving to become the number 1 employer for coaches in the tennis industry.

Document file storage within the system could have greater functionality and use so it could become an organisations primary people management tool

Jayde K.
Practice Manager in Nieuw-Zeeland
Rechtspraktijk, 11-50 werknemers

HR Support

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall experience with IntelliHR has been great. From the initial contact with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to getting the project across the line - the whole experience has been great. The people at IntelliHR really make a commitment to understanding your business and they then tailor the product to suit your requirements.

This software is very easy to use. I have found it to be very helpful with all of the paperwork side of the HR business. The implementation has been amazing with support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at IntelliHR. He is so great at training and explaining how the system works.

Like most software, its only as good as the information you put into it. You have to be fully onboard and 100% committed to make it work.

Sarah K.
people & Culture Advisor in Australië
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Review

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I found that my Account Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and professional. She has taught we how to use the system efficiently and effectively and has created a very positive experience in using the Intelli HR platform. Before commencing the implementation process, it was a daunting thought, with the support and guidance of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] throughout the implementation process of Intelli HR she has turned this experience into a positive, easy and seamless experience that has made our organisation operate more smoothly.

User friendly, easily able to browse around the platform

Not being able to create folders within the document tab

Renae L.
Managing Director in Australië
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Game changing software

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For us, its helped us ensure that team members are accountable for their ongoing training and career development, and has vastly streamlined this process. Plus the team were amazing at holding our hand through the onboarding.

The fact we could systemise our onboarding and performance management review process was a game changer for us. In an industry where there is a large amount of training, this meant that individuals could manage their own training journey.

The team are always looking to improve the software. Some technical glitches with the way the software operates but that is more of a process thing rather than the software itself.

Bronwyn G.
Executive Assistant in Australië
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Incredible customer service

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: From an Admin perspective, the software is fantastic. Even when I think our business has a unique set up that may be an issue from a software perspective, the customer service team will point to an extra feature that deals with exactly what I'm after.

The features! There are so many amazing features in this software. They really have taken the time to make it very user friendly for employees and employers.

That there isn't an option to show leave balances and apply for leave through the software (that isn't a manual process), linked through to our Payroll system.

Kathleen C.
Accounts/Administration Officer in Australië
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

"IntelliHR saves time and provides valuable insights"

5 3 jaar geleden

The continuous feedback and automation of our performance reviews has saved us time and provided valuable insights improving culture and collaboration. The monthly check-ins ensure any issues are quickly identified and dealt with, meaning our performance review process has become more forward and strategy focused, enabling us to drive aligned company performance. IntelliHR's customer service and support team is amazing. Always friendly, fast and on point with assisting and solving any issues regardless of whether the issue is product or user related.

Work flow between product features can sometimes feel a little clunky.

Beth W.
Business Intern in Australië
Mijnbouw en metalen, 501-1.000 werknemers

IntelliHR review

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Experience with IntelliHR has been great, super easy to use as a beginner, customer service has been wonderful, they often reply really quickly.

IntelliHR is a user friendly platform, processes are easy to follow, the analytics are really interesting component to see the different statistics of the business.

I haven't had any negative experiences with the platform as of yet.

Joelle S.
Office Manager in Australië
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Great support & versatile software

5 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: intelliHR has allowed us to better onboard new staff and manage/track the performance of existing staff to level up our HR processes.

The team listen to feedback to continually improve their software, the base software is easy to use and intuitive with strong reporting capabilities.

Some features are a little clunky but have improved over time (for example, form development and the duplication feature)

Tenae H.
HR Coordinator in Australië
Mijnbouw en metalen, 51-200 werknemers

Great Product!

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Great! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always happy to help.

The overall navigation of IntelliHR is great. It's straight forward, easy to use and extremely helpful.

Maybe the inability to do anonymous surveys?

Jenny M.
Financial Controller in Australië
Religieuze instellingen, 51-200 werknemers

Great HR tool for Staff and Volunteers

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: IntelliHr go above and beyond to ensure their customers get the results from the software that they are looking for. Extensive training and personalised development have helped us build great surveys and processes for our organisation.

Being able to manage our staff and volunteers HR needs in one location is fantastic. Favourite feature is the analytics which produces useable data to understand the sentiment of feedback giving a clearer picture of our teams experiences.

Back navigation takes you to the start of lists...not always helpful.

Damien T.
Pastoral Care Pastor in Australië
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

Great for supporting team, building culture and monitoring performance

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: IntelliHR has allowed us to better engage our staff and volunteers, champion them and support them. It has modernised our approach to a far more manageable, automated system that keeps us abreast of how our team are traveling.

- Thanks to the customer support, it is easy to customise the HR forms - It's automated, need I say more - The analytics and 360 degree feedback means it is easy to support and champion the team

- nothing really to say here, anything that has arisen has been

Julianne M.
Head of People in Australië
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

It's not just HR records management - it's interaction with your team

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We now have greater oversight of team satisfaction and needs. Records are easier to access. Introduction of the system was quite painless and the intelliHR team were (and continue to be) very helpful.

Relatively easy to get to know. User friendly. Ongoing development and enhancement. Great 'after-sales service'.

I would love for it to cater for whole of employment life cycle - waiting on the development of the recruitment module :)

Ben W.
Founder in Australië
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

Where have you been all my life!

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The software gives a process now for other team members to review their teams - instead of me as the founder having to run or be involved in every review. And this is driven / triggered on autopilot now - which is a HUGE benefit to both management and our team, where everyone knows that it's not up to my memory to schedule reviews.. The monthly pricing I believe is great value or too cheap for what we get at 12 team members. The team so far have been awesome.

This software has helped us so much with our HR tracking and automation. We've been going 6 years or so now, with a team of 12 - and problems popping up around HR / when's the next review / not getting a pulse for happiness etc. A week in, and we already feel so much more in control of what we need to do.

There's nothing I can think of here actually.

Richard A.
GM in Australië
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

MM embraces intelliHR for it's people management solution

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: IntelliHR and the team have been excellent. I have showcased the technology to our board who were very impressed with the technology we have embedded in our business.

It's one environment which enables us to manage all employees, from one on ones, HR policy reviews, training recording, FY goals and objectives and employee engagement in real time.

Once you complete a form and save it, you can't open it back up for editing.