Mail Powered Up

Beoordeeld op 10-12-2018
Ben B.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: MailButler provides some enhanced productivity options, and the only way to add some of these powerful productivity features into the native Mac email client.

Pluspunten: The integration with the Mac Mail client is my favourite feature of this software. Whilst the Mac mail client may not be the best or cleverest email application available, it works well within an Apple environment and when combined with Mailbutler really gets powered up.
There's lots of options and preferences to choose from, and some great productivity features included. One of my favourite bits is the options to turn on or off each feature from the UI. I much prefer a clean UI and Mail butler gives the features and flexibility to use them how I want.

Minpunten: In the most recent version of the software a feature no longer works on my device. The ability to snooze certain inboxes during certain hours. For example the ability to snooze work email alerts between certain hours. If this functionality was resolved I don't think I could think of a single problem.

Mailbutler lets me know if/when someone opens an email. Gives me time to 'undo' before sending.

Beoordeeld op 14-12-2017
Jeff C.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: I love the ability to track important emails. Ever wonder if someone opened you email? Mailbutler let you know when someone opens the email, which is great, no more guessing when to follow up. I also like big able to choose the amount of time before an email gets sent. How many time have you hot send, notice a typo, then want to take it back? I set mine for 5 seconds after I hit send, that gives me one more chance to stop the email from being sent. Invaluable.

Minpunten: The cost per month is a bit steep for this user. They do have a very limited "free" version that gives you a handful of the main features per month. Great to "test drive" the program, its more of a tease than anything else.

Makes my life easier and more organzied

Beoordeeld op 22-11-2017
Robert C.
Head of School
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Time!

Pluspunten: It puts all the features needed to be efficient in one place. I can create a template and not spend my time looking for a sent email. I can schedule emails so I don't forget to remind staff. Amazing.

Minpunten: The only issue is at this time is only being able to use it in apple mail. I look forward to these features in Gmail.

Schedule Your Email

Beoordeeld op 18-3-2019
Online Marketing Manager
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's good - works like it says it will - but it wasn't sanctioned, so had to get rid of it.

Pluspunten: I loved this because I work a different shift than the rest of my colleagues, so I was able to write messages while I thought of them, but pace them a bit for delivery.

Minpunten: I had to remove it because IT asked me to. It was IMPOSSIBLE to uninstall. Took a long time for me to figure it out!

A simple and easy way to track and schedule emails

Beoordeeld op 29-6-2018
Amanda W.
Business Development Manager
Entertainment
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I really like that you are able to track all emails that you send out. This helps with being able to send appropriate follow up emails.

Minpunten: From what I understand this service is only compatible with Mac Mail (which I use). I don't always send emails from Mac Mail and would like it to be compatible with Google, as well as mobile capabilities.

Essential for Apple Mail

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2018
Library Social Work Manager
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I bought it so that I can tell when people read my emails without having to request a read receipt, which continue to flood your inbox. It provides that information exceptionally well. I also live for the "snooze."

Minpunten: I need this product on my phone as well. I have to draft an email and wait until I get to my computer so I can send it, otherwise I won't get the read notifications.
I would love to know about my links, but that feature is too expensive. I use bitly.

Life Changing Software

Beoordeeld op 3-4-2018
Philip D.
COO
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: The ability to link emails to tasks and calendar items has revolutionized my productivity. It has seamlessly integrated into Mail.

Minpunten: The cost is prohibitive to be used on a larger scale throughout my organizations. However, overall the product is probably worth the investment.

Mailbutler Business Review

Beoordeeld op 25-9-2018
Hali J.
Media Coordinator
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I like that this software lets you see when an email has been read by the receiver. I also like that you can delay your message to send out at a specific time.

Minpunten: The one thing I don't like is the delay on the message, you have to actively make sure it sends out to be sent immediately. It sends seconds later but I like knowing that me email sends when I want it to.

Beoordeeld op 20-6-2018