Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Sitechecker.pro

Sitechecker geeft gedetailleerde tips om de vindbaarheid van uw websites te verbeteren en helpt u om uw algehele SEO-voortgang bij te houden.

Meer informatie over Sitechecker.pro

I like Good customer service , I prefer work with google.

Backlinks tools , i still no understood how it works.

Beoordelingen van Sitechecker.pro

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sitechecker.pro heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 342 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Sitechecker.pro eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (342)

Ellis
copywriter in België
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Snelle SEO-audit voor website

4,0 vorig jaar

Wie zelf aan de slag wil om de SEO van zijn website of webpagina te analyseren zonder een dure SEO-expert in te schakelen, kan dat doen via Sitechecker. Er wordt duidelijk aangegeven welke kritieke verbeterpunten je website heeft om de SEO van je site te optimaliseren. De criteria zijn zeer uitgebreid.

Heb je weinig SEO-kennis, dan zijn sommige parameters ingewikkeld en weet je niet hoe je ze moet verbeteren. Er is een icoontje dat uitleg geeft, maar dat geeft meestal een vage uitleg.

vorig jaar

Ellis, thanks for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.

Dave
Dave
Owner and Writer in VS
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent SEO Tool for Rank Tracking, Research & Competitive Analysis

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Sitechecker has helped me up my SEO game, drive more traffic to my site, and get a better understanding of the type of content my audience is looking for. They allow you to add a ton of keywords/phrases. This is really helpful to both check search volume and keep track of your rankings. Their site auditing features give a detailed breakdown of potential improvements, and there are help videos that correspond to each one. They explain exactly how to make changes based on the recommendations. The connections with Google Search Console & Google Analytics are seamless, and then they integrate that data with their own ranking data to provide super helpful reports. The graphs & charts are a great bonus.

The only thing I would recommend they improve is sometimes the columns in their reporting tables do a layout shift when I hover over them. This happens when adding/removing columns or performing a keyword search filter. But it's a small UX thing that isn't a big deal. The pages are sometimes a tad slow when loading, but it doesn't negatively impact my workflow.

Andrew
Owner in Australië
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Sitechecker for Fyde.org

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Sitechecker proves to be an invaluable companion for anyone navigating the intricate realm of website design and optimization. This online tool encapsulates the essence of user-friendly functionality and practicality, catering to both seasoned web developers and novices alike.
The interface is a testament to simplicity without compromising on depth. Navigating through Sitechecker feels like a breeze, with intuitive features that guide users seamlessly through the process of testing and enhancing their websites. The tool's efficiency lies not only in its ease of use but in its comprehensive approach to website analysis.
One of Sitechecker's standout features is its meticulous website testing capabilities. From SEO audit to page speed analysis, it meticulously dissects every aspect of a website's performance. This thorough examination enables users to identify areas of improvement, empowering them to enhance the overall user experience and boost their site's visibility on search engines.
What truly sets Sitechecker apart is its commitment to demystifying the complexities of web optimization. The tool doesn't bombard users with technical jargon but presents insights in a clear and understandable manner. This aligns seamlessly with the user profile's preference for clarity over business jargon.
In conclusion, Sitechecker emerges as an indispensable ally for those embarking on the journey of web design and optimization. Its user-friendly interface, coupled with its insightful analysis, positions it as a must-have tool in the arsenal of anyone looking to elevate their website's performance. I appreciate the simplicity and functionality that Sitechecker brings to the intricate field of web design

A minimum of clutter, no ads, no promotions, simple to login and get started.

That I have to wait for a few days between scans, but that's understandable as it is a free trial.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for such a detailed review!

Nirav
Manager in India
Automotive, 501-1.000 werknemers

A User-Friendly SEO Tool for Small Businesses

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Sitechecker's comprehensive site analysis tools can help users identify and address a variety of SEO issues, from technical issues to on-page optimization, and its keyword research and backlink analysis tools can help users develop effective SEO strategies.

1. Sitechecker offers a range of site analysis tools, including keyword research, site audits, backlink analysis, and competitor analysis, making it a comprehensive SEO tool.2. Sitechecker's interface is easy to navigate and user-friendly, even for users who may not have extensive SEO experience.

1. Sitechecker's keyword tracking feature is somewhat limited compared to some other SEO tools.2. SEO audit is not up to the mark.

vorig jaar

Nirav, thank you for the feedback!

Andrei
Account Manager in VK
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

SEO management

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall is a great SEO management app for for every websites. It has a lot of great features that helped me get more organic traffic.

Sitechecker.pro is every webmaster need to use tool. I was stunned by how many things in terms of SEO I have missed after the first report. One of the best tool I consider like at Sitechecker.pro is the Backlink Tracker, building backlinks for the website is not the easiest thing or manage and follow them.

A con for Sitechecker.pro I consider is the price, but not a deal breaker. Is not the cheapest SEO management tool but offers quality and quantity for it.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for a feedback!

Md. Tanvir Bin
IT officer in VS
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

One useful tool that keeps me updated on website updates in real time is Site Monitor.

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: There is a free Chrome extension available from SiteChecker.Pro, and I must admit that this considerably simplifies my use of the program and helps me find SEO problems. I can get a comprehensive assessment of our website's on-page SEO with only one click.

A daily summary of website modifications, together with the timing of them, is also provided by Site Monitor tools. A daily summary of the modifications to our website can be viewed by scrolling. Instantly upon adding a project, Site Monitor Tools start to monitor the website. The site monitoring reports were straightforward, in my opinion. Errors can be sorted by category, including duplicate content, security, page speed, and links. Likewise, given a list of the impacted pages, I can likewise order errors according to priority.

I have to manually add backlinks to the tracker. In addition to the laborious manual effort, I did not find the method user-friendly because it did not have any options to automatically update newly discovered backlinks. I have to perform it by hand once more. For small company owners, subscription options could be pricey.

7 maanden geleden

Thank you for such a detailed review!

Alan
SEO in VK
Computergames, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Solo SEO's thoughts

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I know exactly what I'm using this for an it's to find quick fixes for the site which I want to know immediately. The rank tracker and on-page tools are fantastic though I do hope even more analysis upon the pages can be added.

The on-page extension via chrome which executes a on page analysis is a time saver and allows me to audit competing sites.

The backlink tool is manual. I would love this to be automatic.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for the feedback, Alan!

Allain
Project Manager in Frankrijk
Mediaproductie, 11-50 werknemers

Great tool, easy to use for Marketing BU

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Sitechecker.pro is an easy way to monitor your website and performance. On the marketing point of view, it is an advantage to convince and lead your IT team to a quick resolution.

Very easy to use. Clear information. Useful advices to target resolution.

Site issues are not always so important, critical. Which leads to busy alerts homescreen.

Principal in VK
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Useful on a regular basis

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Good - I've tried several competitors and chose Sitechecker.pro for longer term use.

Easy to use and to understand the reports. Fair pricing.

Initial trial quite limited, but there are no long tie ins so okay.

Nguyen
Marketing in Vietnam
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 2-10 werknemers

good support for my SEO tasks

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

There are many tools, which help scan and resolve issues on my website

The cost is relatively high compared to the average income in my country

Vladyslav
Vladyslav
WEB Manager SEO in Oekraïne
Mediaproductie, 51-200 werknemers

Great helper to get a quick site SEO audition

Opmerkingen: Strong A+ overall experience and nothing cons yet

Great helper for SEO/WEBMaster/WEBManager It allows you to quickly check the site for errors/inconsistencies with Google's recommendations and find missed points or changes after updating the site.

Nothing at the moment — I've gotten everything I've expected.

Marg
President in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Sitechecker.pro has helped our flower girl dress company, Pegeen.com, regain our target key words

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Sitechecker.pro is part of our daily routine, before posting, before coffee. Morning discussions center around "what can we do next"? The opportunities section present a clear cut path as to fundamental changes as well as create possibilities. It's the area we go to first.

I wish, since you already monitor our site, you were able to monitor and alert via text if website goes down. It would be helpful and eliminate the need for our other competing software we have to use.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for detailed review, Marg! Note that Sitechecker checks every 5 minutes your home page for availability and if website will down you'll get an alert to email.

Chad
Chad
CEO in VS
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Detailed Software that Streamlines SEO & Functionality

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's obvious what problems we solve with this software - so let me say this instead: SEO is full of bad dogma that has been repeated so often that even business owners repeat it. And this has always been a struggle from the sales side. Sitechecker allows you to create really detailed, beautiful reports that are full of actionable insights and help paint a clear picture of where a potential client is hurting and how that pain might be addressed.

There are a lot of moving parts when it comes to SEO and Sitechecker does a very good job of putting that information in front of you. For instance, how is your on-page SEO elements? How is your page speed? What errors exist that you might not find otherwise? What about usability? Sitechecker gives you all this information and a lot more in easy-to-digest formats that make sense and aren't overwhelming. And that last part is important to me. It is easy to get so much data that it can debilitate you. I feel that Sitechecker gives you clear pathways forward and it helps hone in on problem areas that need your immediate attention while also allowing you to see how your previous efforts are affecting your strategy. In short, Sitechecker is like many niche tools in one. And that has opened a lot of doors for us and simplified our jobs. Instead of having to go to 50 different services to do a thorough job in SEO, Sitechecker gives us all the tools we need.

There really isn't anything I like least about it. The service is pretty strong all around. The only thing I wish they had was the ability to connect to data with an API so we could bring it in internally without having to visit a third party website. This isn't a criticism - mind you - just something that would be nice in some future update.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you, Chad! The most detailed review now)

Jenn
Owner, Digital and Creative Director in VS
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Great Product

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love this software. I use it mainly as a means to win a project. Plans to use it more for monitoring in the future. I have recommended the product to several people.

I have used a few different software programs like this and I find this one to be my favorite. It is very user-friendly allowing for quick setup.

I want the intro package to allow for five websites. Most freelancers and small companies are monitoring 3-5 at a time. Providing a more substantial intro package will enable us to smaller or startup folks to grow with you.

2 jaar geleden

Jenn, thanks a lot for your detailed feedback!

James
Owner in VS
Alternatieve geneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers

Sitechecker Pro covers the bases

5,0 5 maanden geleden

It has a ton of features and is easy to navigate.

As a novice web designer there are features on here that I don't use which is not a bad thing. I need to learn more.

Dhruv
Dhruv
digital marketer in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Sitechecker.pro: A Comprehensive SEO Tool for Businesses of All Sizes

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Sitechecker.pro is an excellent SEO tool that provides a comprehensive range of features for businesses of all sizes. The platform is user-friendly and affordable, making it an excellent choice for businesses looking to improve their ranking on Google. The toolbox is not only super useful, but it’s also the most bang for your buck out there. It has a nice and easy-to-use interface, really good keyword tracking and research tools. Customer service was also prompt when I’ve had questions. The only downside is that the platform can be a bit overwhelming for beginners, but the customer support team is always available to help.

Sitechecker.pro is a comprehensive SEO tool that provides a range of features for users of all levels. The platform is user-friendly and affordable, making it an excellent choice for businesses looking to improve their ranking on Google. The toolbox is not only super useful, but it’s also the most bang for your buck out there. It has a nice and easy-to-use interface, really good keyword tracking and research tools. Customer service was also prompt when I’ve had questions.

The platform can be a bit overwhelming for beginners, but the customer support team is always available to help.

Jay
Web Developer in Filipijnen
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent Tool

5,0 6 maanden geleden

It is user-friendly and easy to use. It has well explained details

I think its the pricing. If they can lower the pricing to make it affordable to small and just started businesses. Great and a lot of features but with low price.

Alistair
Digital Operations in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

All round platform

4,0 6 maanden geleden

It's ability to pull in data from multiple sources, and present in an easy to read dashboard

Sometimes suggested errors when there were non

Jervaiz
Owner in Australië
Meubels, Zelfstandig ondernemer

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I think Sitechecker is so impressive, it literally monitors everything! It has educated me on so much about SEO and Website technical issues, some I didn't even know existed. I worked through all the listed issues (that I understood and within my limited capability) my site had one by one. There's no doubt Sitechecker is beneficial to any type of site.

I love how detailed the site audits are listing every single issue page by page in various lists. Incredibly detailed.

I think the 'why and how to fix' needs to be less technical and simplified for those of us with no IT and Web development skills. 'How to fix' could use clearer simpler solutions.

Rakesh
SEO Expert in India
Farmaceutica, 10.000+ werknemers

Best SEO Audit Tool to for Website

5,0 2 jaar geleden

The sitechecker tool is a very advanced tool that provides an in-depth audit report that includes every critical issue of websites and suggests a helpful solution for every error.

Integrating this tool into our website would be great and helpful.

vorig jaar

Rakesh, thank you for the feedback!

Erik
Marketing PM in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Sitechecker.pro

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: an ok experience I may switch back over to Ahrefs after a month or two of attempting to utilize sitechecker

Ease of dashboard use and navigation between tasks

For the price, it should provide more information about competitors and more specific details about channels

2 jaar geleden

Erik, thank you for the review!

Nayan
PPC Manager in India
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Use SiteChecker. pro to nail Digital Marketing

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Its accuracy feature I like the most. It gives deeper information about the website authority and backlink profile. It gives full audit of any website along with the improvement score. We also use the SEM feature for depth analysis. Recommended to all marketers.

Not as such. Everything is as per our needs.

2 jaar geleden

Nayan, thank you for using Sitechecker to boost your SEO!

Alexander
Alexander
CEO in Oekraïne
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

I'm very happy customer

5,0 12 maanden geleden

I have been using Sitechecker for a few months now. Its perfect in every way, easy to use and the price is exceptional value. Long story short I canceled my Ahrefs subscription.

I would like to have more detailed keyword reports.

11 maanden geleden

Alexander, thank you for taking the time to leave your comments behind for us.

Viktoriia
CEO in Oekraïne
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

My daily website health monitor

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Even if you are not an SEO specialist sitechecker gives you clear understanding what's going on with your website and you can discuss this with the team planning the improvements.

Easy to use, daily email notifications with the most important stats

Not sure, probably SEO specialists can add more here.

Bernie