Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over NinjaRMM

NinjaRMM is de eenvoudigste alles-in-één-oplossing voor beheer en monitoring op afstand waar MSP's en IT-professionals dol op zullen zijn.

Meer informatie over NinjaRMM

87 reviews worden weergegeven

Ryan R.
Owner, Lead Technology Solutions Consultant
  • Beoordeeld op 15-4-2019

"An Excellent Solution for Start-Up MSPs"

Opmerkingen: Working with NinjaRMM's customer service was an excellent experience. Built with a team of seasoned professionals, all with various different levels of experience in business ownership, maintenance, technical support, and account management, Ninja delivers top-notch customer services in an efficiently timely manner. After speaking with their billing team and our account manager, we were able to work out flexibility with billing, remaining easy to work with and understanding while we straightened out our Accounts Payable systems. It's exciting to be working with a company that is ever increasing their capabilities, expanding their team, and continuously pushing out new features to allow us to operate more effectively in the MSP workspace, provide higher quality of service, and expand our customer reach by providing many different options for managing our client networks.

Pluspunten: NinjaRMM is incredibly easy to use, combining a fluid interface with powerful back-end features. One of the greatest things about this tool is that it just works. There's no complicated setup, or difficult to manage interface. All options and tools are clearly labeled, easy to understand, and the interface is laid out in an easy to navigate structure that is pleasent to look at. Our favorite feature by far is the SysTray customization options that allow us to place a service icon in the System Tray, and give our users tools directly on their desktop to self-resolve, or call assistance when necessary. Additionally, NinjaRMM has done a great job of implementing state of the art technology to provide SMNP monitoring capabilities, as well as managing and monitoring uptime and downtime instances.

Minpunten: Some of the features that you expect to be there aren't yet fully deployed. We're excited about the potential for backup capabilities with Ninja, however these features don't work perfectly all of the time. In addition, their interface currently lacks a Task Manager system for managing services and tasks, however I've been informed that this is slated for a later release. I would be interested in seeing a development roadmap made public to the subscribers as it gives us a better indication of how to plan for new capabilities/integrations that we may be able to use. Additionally, it would be neat to make uptime calculations so that we can provide percentages for various services to our clients in our reports. Again, I have been informed that full report customization is an upcoming feature, and I'm excited to see that take place.

• Beoordeeld op 15-4-2019
Brian A.
  • Beoordeeld op 25-10-2019

"Best RMM for the money and features"

Opmerkingen: Overall, the interface is super easy. The software works correctly. When we do need help, which is rare, we get it and it is good. It's easily the best partnership we have with a third party.

Pluspunten: Ninja RMM is easily the best RMM on the market. It is truly cloud based, responsive, and mostly easy to use. The reports are great, the integrations are super easy and the website itself is easy to understand. Other RMMs need a team of onboarders to show you how to use it over a period of a month. Come on man, ain't no body got time for that. Ninja RMM easy to understand as soon as I did the trial I knew it was the right one.

Minpunten: The only negative I can say is it doesn't have a built in distribution method. You have to rely on AD or something like PDQ Deploy to distribute it over a network automatically.

Olie en energie, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-2-2020

"Easy to use RMM software that checks all the boxes"

Opmerkingen: Ninja has helped us take control of our remote assets as well as internal assets. It makes it easy to remotely connect to a computer and deploy software with ease.

Pluspunten: The software is easy to use and deploy. Allows remote connectivity and monitoring of many assets, even if they don't reach the domain often.

Minpunten: I would like to see a set storage place where programs and scripts could be placed. Instead, I link to Dropbox or Onedrive to deploy programs

• Beoordeeld op 24-2-2020
Donald M.
Network and Systems Administrator
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-2-2020

"Fantastic Tool"

Opmerkingen: NinjaRMM has been fantastic. It easily allows me to set policies for windows upgrade, software upgrades and installs, regular "house cleaning", common scripts and even customizable scripts. I like having everything I need on one dashboard, it allows me to spot trends as well as quickly diagnose issues. I love being able to access machines remotely in emergency situations. (aka when I forget my laptop.) I strongly recommend it to all my IT friends and have demoed it more than a few times to them.

Pluspunten: I love being able to spot trends with the machines, but the number one thing is just the amount of time it saves me. I know some people love overtime, but I would rather spend some time with my family then mundane and monotonous tasks. The NinjaRMM tool lets me do that whether that is at home or using that time saved on more constructive projects.

Minpunten: The one thing I would add is that the back button should work. Either that or NinjaRmm should add one because it would make moving around alot easier. Granted with the 4.5 release there is now a favorites list which is really handy because of the lack of a back button.

• Beoordeeld op 10-2-2020
Jamie S.
Helpdesk Specialist
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 25-7-2018

"RMM with not enough going on for it"

Opmerkingen: None. We choose not to use this software as it didn't do what we wanted it to do.

Pluspunten: I like the overall look of the user interface and it is quick and speedy.
Installs quickly without much delay, provides good information about computer specs.

Minpunten: Hard to figure out how it works.
Uninstall option simply didn't work.
RMM software installs NOT in the system tray.
Patching is a joke. You cannot block patches easily, its either all of a cateory, ALL or none.
User interface navigation is terrible.
Was completely unable to figure out how scripting works.
No native remote control.
Not enough options.
We have been using Kaseya for 5+ years and it is so much better and easier to use.

• Beoordeeld op 25-7-2018
Helpdesk Senior Technitian
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers

"Great Product.!"

Opmerkingen: So far they've been so helpful, every time i call the helpdesk they are able to address the issue and help me reach my goal, our sales rep. Always check on Us to make sure We have what We need and to receive our feedback.

Pluspunten: The portal is really easy to use, to understand and to address any issue with customers, also is really simple to implement on your customers.

Minpunten: to accomplished a full service for a customer you will have to also use some other companies, for cloud backup and such. i wish they had a solution for everything.

Phil B.
Projects Consultant
  • Beoordeeld op 19-11-2019

"Revolutionary RMM"

Opmerkingen: NinjaRMM as completely changed our business, by allowing us to manage all endpoints and have great reporting that we can share with our clients driving efficiencies and sales opportunities that we were missing before.

Pluspunten: The ease of use and rate of development is amazing. The interface is powerful but so simple, we don't really need to train new staff what to do as it's so intuitive.

Minpunten: Compared to some other RMM solutions it can still be a little limited with some features but these are being developed at a rapid pace and they have a clear roadmap.

• Beoordeeld op 19-11-2019
Tyler J.
IT Integration Manager
Mijnbouw en metalen, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-2-2020

"Ninja Server Monitoring Tool"

Pluspunten: Server monitoring is key and Ninja was able to help us out big time here. Such a great product and easy to install and get setup.

Minpunten: Sometimes the dashboard when you login isn't as intuitive as it could be. Wish it was easier to customize and maybe create some shortcuts to problem child servers.

• Beoordeeld op 28-2-2020
Rudy M.
Technical Consultant
  • Beoordeeld op 5-12-2019

"NinjaRMM is the best of RMM's!"

Opmerkingen: I have been able to focus on bigger task without having to worry about patching and network connectivity loss. To get notified immediately when a server is off-line is exactly what I need. Not to mention the amount of smooth selling our clients receive. The positive comments coming back from our clients is enough for us to stay with Ninja.

Pluspunten: I have been using the NinjaRMM for several months now and am always excited about the updates to improve the use of it. I have not been disappointed at all in their patch management. NinjaRmm is user friendly and the product is very reliable. As an MSP, we are always busy multitasking, it is awesome to have a reliable software to care for our clients. Love the real live updates for the workstations and Servers.

Minpunten: There is nothing really to dislike about NinjaRMM. I would like to suggest that within the app that there are more options to do things as you can in the web interface

• Beoordeeld op 5-12-2019
Tyler F.
Service Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 23-10-2019

"Looking for a complete RMM product that's easy to use and doesn't break the bank? This is it."

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is positive with little downside other than their growth. As they grow and the software/service catalog expands, you have to be able to move at their pace. Not a downside, but something to be aware of.

Pluspunten: Ease of use is the best part about the software, but my biggest reason for loving Ninja is the support team!

Minpunten: I've had some issues getting to the community pages, but otherwise, it's been a solid product. The tech team has been calling me directly when they find new things or would like to test changes.

• Beoordeeld op 23-10-2019
Brian O.
Managing Consultant
  • Beoordeeld op 29-7-2019

"Excellent RMM for newcomers and experienced in the industry"

Opmerkingen: The team at NinjaRMM is truly dedicated to providing a world-class RMM and experience for MSP's and ITSP's using it. The team goes out of its way to assist when needed, even getting their engineers involved if a partner need's more technical help. I would recommend and continue work with NinjaRMM to grow our IT services business.

Pluspunten: First is its ease of use to setup and organize for different clients. The learning curve is very minimal if you're experienced with systems administration tools. I found NinjaRMM to be quite easy to configure patching & scripting, as well as deploy its Webroot integration. NinjaRMM's customer support team is dedicated to helping make NinjaRMM both priced right and function well for your needs.

Minpunten: The only con I can think of is the lowly NMS (network management system) agent. I refer to lowly because it's a functional but early-stage NMS solution in contrast to an Auvik or Domotz. However, at Ninja's price-point for some basic network monitoring, this agent works well.

Olivier G.
  • Beoordeeld op 6-7-2017

"Adopt Ninja RMM (Remote Monitoring and Management) as a MSP company and also for internal use"

Opmerkingen: Proactive service
Real time issues detection
Scheduled action
Win a lot of time !

Pluspunten: - Clear GUI with excellent reactivity: Ninja RMM is designed to monitor and also to schedule actions after an issue detection, based on preset policies (for servers and computers, Windows nd Mac). You can also monitor webserver or internet line. Personalize a policy takes a few minutes and it's simple to interact with any computer (many useful options are available, as the CMD window). - Incredible ROI for new technicians. After a brief demo, a newcomer understands how it works. This was very important for us as we didn't have days to set up a monitoring tool... - Ninja NMS (Network Management System) is powerful and easily discovers assets in a network, monitor each asset and check it regularly (switch, printers, firewall, pcs, etc.) - Customer Service always on the top (email answer, community website, efficient commercial team) - good documents and videos to help during the beginning - Regular new functionalities: dev team listens to customer's features requests; probably the most important for me. The Ninja service is better and better and improves rapidly - Installing the Agent add it automatically to the customer/organization in the Console. Very useful if you send it to a new customer cause you don't have to log on and identify your MSP saas account tool! It is more secured. After 5 min, all the information (CPU, Memory, Services, Software inventory, Windows Event, Antivirus state, etc.) are available and can help to solve your customer issue.

Minpunten: - Mac OS : all functionnalities are not yet available, especially software actions - Would like to have a netflow, syslog and backup in NMS for more firewall providers

van NinjaRMM, LLC op 6-7-2017

Hi Olivier. Thank you very much for your review. Stay tuned we will be releasing a ton of new Mac agent functionality in the next couple of weeks :)

• Beoordeeld op 6-7-2017
Lucas W.
  • Beoordeeld op 16-6-2017

"ninjaRMM slices through the RMM competition"

Opmerkingen: Recommendations to others considering the product
There is only one option for ninjaRMM and that's their SaaS model. They use an API framework that allows for integrations with third-party software to provide that single-pane of glass experience. They have a well-rounded "out-of-the-box" solution set and are continuing to mature their features and capabilities. The executive team and leadership are experienced and driven to be the leader in the RMM space.
Status Pros wanted to find a cost-effective solution that would scale with us as we grew. Our experience with other RMM solutions found us wasting time "getting it to work" instead of building real solutions for automation, scripting, remote control, monitoring with "action on" sequencing, integration with third-parties through a single-pane of glass, and a cloud platform that allows us to properly manage our clients from any device, anywhere, anytime.

Pluspunten: We know all too well that your vendor will make or break you. The team at ninjaRMM has built a solution that simplifies the RMM platform for technology providers with a modern approach. Our experience with the team at ninjaRMM moves the bar way up when it comes to supporting our technicians and third-party integrations. We have found them to not only listen to us but provide responsive and intelligence solutions in a timely manner. Status Pros keeps our client satisfaction levels high by using solutions that actually work they way they are supposed to, ninjaRMM is by far our best and leading solution loved by all of our clients. We can extend the ninjaRMM platform to our clients allow them access to their collateral including beautiful reports and shared access to all the features ninjaRMM offers.

Minpunten: Our excitement around ninjaRMM has us looking forward to the roadmap ahead for solutions that are not yet supported. This means we'll have to wait for these solutions as they become available. As a start-up, ninjaRMM is using modern software solutions which can slow down the adoption process for solutions that are not yet modernized to support their API framework.

van NinjaRMM, LLC op 16-6-2017

Hi Lucas,

Thank you very much for your kind words! We've been on a tear in 2017 with multiple major releases and are looking to keep the same pace for 2H 2017!

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or feedback, [email protected]

• Beoordeeld op 16-6-2017
Pat T.
VP Sales
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-10-2019

"Ninja Review"

Opmerkingen: We have been very satisfied with the product so far. Our rep has been very responsive to our needs as well.

Pluspunten: Ease of use and features is the main reason. The product was easy to deploy compared to the older one we moved away from. Anti-Virus feature and TeamViewer add on.

Minpunten: The reporting functions need some improvement as well as the backup functionality.

• Beoordeeld op 22-10-2019
Christopher S.
Network Administrator
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-11-2019

"Ninja saved us time by simplifying our MSP workflow"

Pluspunten: The thing I liked most about Ninja was that coming from our old RMM platform (Centrastage aka AutoTask Endpoint Management, aka Datto RMM) was that you did not need to have a tech spend days reading documentation on setup best practices and then commit weeks to redeployment. When you login to NinjaRMM for the first time the website walks you through the basic setup of your account, clients, etc. When done that walkthrough you are ready to start using Ninja but with just two clicks you can easily hop over to the settings page and customize things even further. That ease of implementation made our switch to NinjaRMM go so smoothly and quickly that we finished account setup and transfer of all clients in less time than planned for!

Minpunten: The thing I like least about Ninja is they do not have an Android mobile app at the moment (Nov 2019) only a iOS app. Being able to check system health/status and run tasks from mobile on Android would be wonderful. That said they very well may have an Android app in development and being that Android holds a majority market share it seems unlikely that Ninja won't eventually release an Android mobile app.

• Beoordeeld op 11-11-2019
Gary B.
Consultant
Computernetwerken, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-11-2019

"Ninja meets all requirements "

Opmerkingen: I support about 100 desktops and 5 servers with Ninja. It’s my lifeline to my clients and saves me untold hours by not having to go onsite and by automating many routines.

Pluspunten: The interface is what I like best. It is clean and easy to navigate, even though there are a lot of features. You can choose to stay simple on the surface or go deeper for more tools.

Minpunten: I wish they had more routine training for the more complex aspects of the program. There’s a lot to learn that would help me but I need some hand holding!

• Beoordeeld op 8-11-2019
David S.
Owner, Operator
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 12-8-2019

"NinjaRMM caters to all sizes"

Opmerkingen: Overall Ninja is a great solution for any MSP looking to save some money and make supporting your clients easy and not a chore. Ninja support is super responsive and quick to turn around and fix your issues. As a company, they also treat you as a person and not a bottom line. Their backup integration has helped me in a few pinches with clients data. The best part of this software is that it grows with you as your MSP grows and it doesn't break the bank!

Pluspunten: Single pane of glass for managing all your clients. Whether you are a one-man shop or a large MSP Ninja is the solution you have been looking for. Super powerful policies and ease of automation. Integrates with other solutions for ease of transition from another RMM. It is lightweight and gives you tons of control and management where other solutions lack in ease of use and stuff you with features that you do not use or need. Ninja updates its software very often and it's quick to add new features making it even more powerful than before. I cannot recommend this product enough.

Minpunten: I have yet to come into a con for this software. Sure it has had hiccups but nothing that is not addressed almost immediately if you contact support or it ends up going through development and released with an update. If you can request it Ninja will do its best to add it to its features list.

• Beoordeeld op 12-8-2019
William C.
  • Beoordeeld op 25-9-2018

"Reliable RMM, Responsive Support, Receptive Executives, and One of the best softwares I have used"

Opmerkingen: There was always a fear that the patching of machines was not being done properly. And the basic thing we are paid to do was patch. We would spend countless hours with other platforms verifying, rectifying, and doubling our work load. Ninja's patching just works, and now they have added reboot notification on the main dash so we can see in a glance what machines need reboot to complete a patch. Even with schedules reboots, this is a security blanket.

Pluspunten: The tool, just works. No fuss no mess. The MSP market space is hard enough without dealing with tools that do the opposite of what it is supposed to do. I have used other platforms, they start with K & N. One was just a bear to use, the other couldn't keep agents online. But Ninja, you install it, you set it and you check it. It just does it work. Which is to make my engineers life easier. What use to take 12 engineers, now takes 4. What you pay, is definitely not reflective of what you get. And the best part, they truly understand that in order for them to succeed, they need company's like mine to succeed. A true company that partners with us. I cannot say enoug good things about them.

Minpunten: The reporting is a little lite, but the community has raised its concerns and now the fix is on the road map. Same goes for a slew of other features that the community wanted/needed. Just wish they could 100X their development team every quarter .

• Beoordeeld op 25-9-2018
Bill L.
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-10-2019

"Simple & Powerful"

Opmerkingen: NinjaRMM has helped us keep on top of the status of all our Windows systems. It does this with a simple and intuitive interface.

Pluspunten: This product is simple and intuitive. Yet despite the simplicity, it is also very powerful. I have confidence that I know the status of all our Windows systems. I am able to remotely connect and manage our systems quickly and easily. Patch management is fairly straight forward to configure and monitor.

Minpunten: The product isn't quite the "single pain of glass" dashboard that I would like it to be. The SNMP support for monitoring network devices doesn't give one the needed in-site into standard network devices.
Another weakness is the inability to group devices within sites.
One other item that could be improved is to add the ability to send alerts to different emails, based on status.

• Beoordeeld op 21-10-2019
Tony L.
CTO
  • Beoordeeld op 17-5-2018

"It's cut down on the amount of time needed to manage our RMM tool so we can focus on our customers."

Opmerkingen: Oh were to start. Our old RMM tool was complicated and over whelming. NinjaRMM is simple to use and understand, and doesn't take anytime for someone to pick up and use. We even have a few customers that log in and use the tool. It's just simple, and that's what I wanted. As I said in the review, now we can spend more time with our customers, and less time babying the RMM tool to make sure it's working. Thanks Ninja =)

Pluspunten: 1. Search - something so simple can be the best feature. Our old RMM tool couldn't come close.
2. Ease of creating a policy for a customer or type of device in a customer.
3. Integration with 3rd party tools like AutoTask and TeamViewer.
4. Website branding - New feature, and we love it.
5. SysTray icon has been wonderful! I love the fact that we can use our own icons and give it our own flair.
6. Reports - They look nice and are simple to understand.

Minpunten: 1. TeamViewer. Not a fan. I'm sure it's not a big deal if you are new to this kind of thing. But we have used a lot of remote control tools in our 20+ years, and there are better options.
2. Can't install software on the fly. You have to use policies and a Schedules Action. I wish there was an option to upload an MSI/EXE/Other Scripts and run to a list of machines or all machines within a company. And give us the ability to turn this on and off so we can have customers do this as well.
3. I wish the update system was also about to update Windows 10 builds. This is still a manual process unless the customer has a server and we can push a script to install a Windows 10 update via UNC.

• Beoordeeld op 17-5-2018
Dennis V.
Network Engineer
  • Beoordeeld op 25-10-2019

"Fast and easy to use RMM "

Opmerkingen: Pro-active management of our clients. We see problems before the customer realizes it's there.

Pluspunten: The RMM is lighting fast compared to others. The Remote tools are very easy to do maintenance on the background without interfering the users.
You can set monitoring policies on companies and also create policies with inheretance with saves alot of time to make something for another type of device. For example: monitor specific services on a DC, but add an extra that inherit it, and add the exchange template to it :)
They keep the MSP up-to-date with a roadmap, and keep adding features and still manage to keep it simple to use. In the last year they added VMWare support, this was a big thing that they were missing, but now they finally have it !

Minpunten: There is no Linux agent, but it's on the roadmap.

Kyle S.
VP Operations
  • Beoordeeld op 27-6-2017

"A fantastic RMM tool, with a few needed features yet to be added"

Opmerkingen: Ninja has streamlined our service delivery offerings and saved us money. It's a great tool and offers fantastic value.

Pluspunten: Value and feature set are the two easy ones. But the biggest difference with Ninja is the support and development. Support (and everyone else at the company), have been AWESOME to work with. Ninja has also kept their roadmap up to date and hit every milestone on it. That is HUGE from a software company. We have been very happy working with Ninja over the last 18 months.

Minpunten: Ninja is lacking some search features that larger organizations need. For instance, with other products, we are able to run any crazy search our heart desires and act on it. For instance if we want to see all Windows 10 machines that have the latest version of Chrome installed across our entire client base, it's not possible with Ninja. We've been working with the company to get this implemented. Once they have that capability, I will have no other complaints!

van NinjaRMM, LLC op 27-6-2017

Hi Kyle,

Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated.

We've recently released an advanced search feature under our Devices view through which you can build queries for Windows 10 machines that have Chrome greater than Version X. We're also hard at work with third-party patching so you can patch all versions of Chrome that's out-of-date. Stay tuned for that release :)

• Beoordeeld op 27-6-2017
Jesse V.
Network Technician III
  • Beoordeeld op 13-11-2019

"Best RMM out there!"

Opmerkingen: We have been able to have eyes on all clients servers which helps us a lot since before server drives would die without us checking or the client paying for your manual backup check service. Ninja allows us to monitor networks at a fair price to us and them. It also allowed us to use the TeamViewer integration to disable all RDP access for a much more secure remote tool.

Pluspunten: Ninja RMM has helped our MSP us better manage our growing customer base while providing us with the peace of mind client networks are being properly maintained and monitored.

Minpunten: We have not had many issues with Ninja RMM so far. If anything the company is younger than most RMM platforms but funny enough I find that to be an advantage since they are constantly adding features and improving their platform.

• Beoordeeld op 13-11-2019
Andre M.
Senior Technical Specialist
Cosmetica, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-1-2018

"NinjaRMM is the go to software for my business! I use this software everyday and love it!"

Opmerkingen: The overall RMM needs without the overly complicated setup and maintenance. I value the kind support from them to help me with my business. This software is my go to software in my toolkit and with the integrations with other key players in the industry made my decision to choose them a smart one.

Pluspunten: I love the Dashboards and NMS features. Also the Cloud Alerts save my bacon! This software has allowed me to manage clients remotely with team-viewer integration and also provide back ups services plus AV for not-for-profit organizations that have tight IT budgets. It allows me to have a one-stop shop as an MSP.

Minpunten: Some of the alerts are not sent when certain issues with systems happen. So you have to be mindful to check your dashboard daily. More updates are needed to the NMS and their pricing have changed around agents and NMS agents bundled together.

van NinjaRMM op 25-1-2018

Andre, thank you for the positive review. We are definitely making more updates to NMS (Network Management) in 2018. Stay tuned for a roadmap update on NMS in our community, thanks!

• Beoordeeld op 24-1-2018
Nathan S.
Managing Director
  • Beoordeeld op 30-4-2019

"Outstanding Piece of kit!"

Opmerkingen: We are able to automate and detect a multitude of tasks and issues before they are needed to be done manually. This software does exactly what they say it does, saves you time and money. If you are in the MSP field and are looking for a RMM solution, don't waste your time with the opposition, go to NinjaRMM.

Pluspunten: We have grown along side this software, from the very beginning we were told what milestones Ninja were going to hit and they always come up with the goods. Our business has been able to grow rapidly and efficiently due to the help of this software and ease of use. We trialed almost every other software on the market, we wanted value for money and ease of use. If that's what you are looking for NinjaRMM is what you are looking for!

Minpunten: If i were to be really picky i would have to say, development was a little slow in the beginning however every company has to find their feet. I can say these guys really have and they have a good support chain to continue to grow.

• Beoordeeld op 30-4-2019