Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Cloverleaf

Onderzoek werknemerspersoonlijkheden, meet vaardigheden en competenties en ontvang bruikbare inzichten om de medewerkersbetrokkenheid te vergroten.

Meer informatie over Cloverleaf

How the assessments are integrated on a dashboard. Providing tools to help navigate relational connection.

I've not had enough experience to find something I don't like.

Beoordelingen van Cloverleaf

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Cloverleaf heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 21 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Cloverleaf eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (21)

Amanda
Amanda
Director of Marketing in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers

Helps us improve the way we communicate with our team and sort through potential candidates

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Cloverleaf creates value by helping us organize our team most efficiently. We use Cloverleaf to understand one other better, allowing us to communicate in the best possible way - making work more fun and productive.

- We recently used personal insights to create a custom plan for each employee and found it beneficial for the management team and employee - Team and individual insights are priceless when it comes to professional development and organization training - Ability to segment multiple teams is a useful feature - Super user-friendly, easy to get started - Customer service is top notch, swift to respond and provide assistance

No complaints. Cloverleaf enables our leadership team to fill gaps where we may be deficient, communicate better and play to our strengths.

Abdul
Manager in VS
Consumentenelektronica, 201-500 werknemers

Quick but can be tricky

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was pretty good but it could have easier toggling between dates and we should be able to search order by search menu.

It is very much liking using a tablet. Can view your orders of past three months in very details. User friendly and easy to organize. Not a lot of training required for new users.

When I am looking for sales and toggling between different days it is little tedious. Only store upto three months of records.

Brittany
HR Generalist in VS
Administratie, 51-200 werknemers

The team at Cloverleaf is awesome. Anytime there is something that is fixed they are on it.

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is great for seeing how the team all fits together and it is a good tool for understanding why people may have communication issues.

It is comprehensive and fairly easy to understand. I like that you can click back and forth between the different options for teams in the same browser. It is very clear who falls where in the charts.

I wish there was an easier way to transition to applicants. I have a hard time getting to the menu to view all my teams and I know there is the 2nd option menu but it doesn't have all the things I need.

Amit
People Business Partner in VS
Chemicaliën, 201-500 werknemers

Easy to use, provides great insights

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Easy and intuitive user interface, provides great insights on self and team members and improves team work.

Short tutorial videos on each of the assessments would be useful.

Dr. Mickey Parsons,
Dr. Mickey Parsons,
Professor, Executive Coach in VS
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

Perfect Platform to Support Up and Coming Coaches!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In my role as professor of a Coaching Psychology Master's degree program, I often see excellent coaches fail because they lack business development acumen. Cloverleaf, provides a qualified coach with promotable tools to immediately begin adding impact to mid-level people leaders in organizations as well as professionals, entrepreneurs and those aspiring to climb the corporate ladder.

When I first explored the Cloverleaf dashboard, I instantly thought it would be an excellent supplement for many of the coaches I teach and mentor. The ability to have quick and unlimited access to assessments, coaching tips and other components can help coaches quickly define their methodology and provide value to clients.

I love the ongoing research and addition of tools being added to Cloverleaf. They seem to be listening to their clients and incorporating suggestions overtime, so no complaints at the present time.

Consumentengoederen, 201-500 werknemers

I'm an early adopter

4,0 6 jaar geleden

1. How the assessments are integrated on a dashboard. 2. Providing tools to help navigate relational connection

What I like least is the lack of integration with email to send alerts, updates, etc. versus having to log into the platform separately.

kristine
Associate Director, MBA Program in VS
Schoolleiding, 10.000+ werknemers

ease of use and very functional for our team assignments providing great insight

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: not only about ourselves but others and what they bring to the table...visuals are very nice and you can take a deeper dive by click on the yellow bar above if time permits.

ease of use and the dashboard arrangement that provides great insight for both the user and teammates

nothing it provides our teams with a functional tool that reinforces their coursework in their leadership/management courses.

Jonathan
Owner/Director in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers

Cloverleaf is a great resource that helped me see how to play to my strength in the context of Team

5,0 7 jaar geleden

What works well for me is the way that the information is laid out in a very visual way. I love seeing the theoretical impact we might experience if we lose a team member.

I don't love the delicate color scheme used in branding marks. It feels a little flat for such a powerful tool.

Commercieel vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Absolutely the best!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

This has helped our team bridge a lot of communication gaps that we didn't even know existed! The integration capabilities are great and fit seamlessly into our organization. We used it for our admin team of 10, and had a great time learning about one another.

I think the growth potential is there. Right now the functionality is pretty basic, and hope there will be many more integrations to come.

Colleen Drennen
Colleen Drennen
Talent Partner for Your Small Business in VS
Human Resources

Something I've been waiting for my whole career!!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software put me on the cutting edge of learning & development!

I love that you can download the team heat maps and insert them into Powerpoint! It's amazing to be able to see your whole team in an easy to understand way. It makes team training an instant hit!

It takes a few minutes to figure out the functionality if you are working with multiple teams -- like adding members to a specific group.

Peggy
President in VS
Werving en selectie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I love the product, that it can store fragmented data points and it's interesting visually

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: -Helping to understand individual strengths for building a team
-Creating value by organizing work differently
-Empowering people to do energy giving work

The insights gleaned from having it explained by an expert user; discovered cultural values I didn't know were true until they were highlighted on the visual org charts; could see opportunities for team success and how to position people because of the insights page; gave team leader a common language for communicating inside to/about team.

I am not always sure what the defining terms mean. The text boxes that pop up explaining the different features is extremely helpful. When I sent people to sign up additionally, they didn't intuitively note which parts were free and which had add'l costs so they didn't complete all the free ones because they didn't immediately understand.

Barbara
Associate Talent Director in VS

Review Cloverleaf

4,0 6 jaar geleden

I like the insights that are proactively sent to me via email on teammates. These are little nuggets of useful information that help me feel more connected and understanding of the people I work with.

I can't think of anything yet in all honesty. I've not had enough experience to find something I don't like.

Jennifer
Principal in VS
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers

New user review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Using this software, it will be interesting to see how potential employees and even subcontractors "score" to determine if they are a good fit for our company or for a project team.

The software's interface is smooth and elegant; and the results are immediate and understandable.

As a new user, I needed help and the program's help feature wasn't as helpful as connecting with a support person, and making that connection took a little time.

Megan
Operations Director in VS
Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers

This tool has given us great insight into our team dynamics.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

It's easy to use and when we've had issues, they've been quick to respond! It's "right-sized" for our team giving us great insight into our dynamics, which we've been able to use for both recruiting and professional development.

From an admin standpoint, there are a few tasks that weren't intuitive, but already have seen improvements since we joined.

Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers

Great Discussion Starter

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Staying close with the broader team, understanding how to interact with each other

Love the way Cloverleaf gives a view across different frameworks, and the way they proactively send you interesting tidbits about yourself and teammates.

Tidbits are mostly about individual 1:1 interactions vs the team as a whole

Mathew
General manager in VS
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to Use

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Once you understand the system, very easy to use.

Minor Learning Curve but overall fairly easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Reactie Cloverleaf

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for the great review. We hope that you use the tool to help your team to work better together.

Jim
Sr CR Field Training Manager in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Quite impressed

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Helps me collaborate with colleagues on projects. I get a peek at their personality traits and cater to their strengths.

Still exploring this product and find new things every day.

Emily
Owner in VS

Really helped us sort through candidates easier!

4,0 7 jaar geleden

It forces people to the the job seriously as you can't just drop off a resume, you have to really take time which shows me you are really interested in the job!

Kristen
Project Support & Vendor Management Leader Healthcare Project Management in VS
Medische apparatuur, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Team Assessment & Overcoming Team Issues

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Assessment results, team page & coaching tips

Initial user interface for assessment not working

Great tool

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great agregator and tool for small/mid market organizations

Aggregating all the assessments that we have done over time and making the information easy to review with graphs / charts. Easily able to assess gaps and train teams regarding their strongest areas and challenging areas as well.

Still looking for the con... as I've experienced great customer support. Maybe training users more

Consumentengoederen

Seamless

5,0 6 jaar geleden

The feature that I like most about the Cloverleaf software suite is the Slack integration. As someone with low emotional intelligence this feature helps me communicate more effectively.

Some of the user interface on the website is a bit dated. It can be a little confusing to find exactly what you need at times.