Docsify Power User Review

Beoordeeld op 19-4-2018
Kevin L.
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Docsify does a good job in tracking e-mails and opens, and the notifications for both browser and e-mail work without issue. However, there's definitely room for improvement in what these notifications show. Primarily in e-mail notifications, there's no mention of subject line, only that the recipient has opened the e-mail. if you send multiple e-mails to a recipient throughout the day or the week, you won't know specifically which e-mail they opened in just the notification itself. This is where you have to login to the Dashboard to track and see in more detail what e-mails were opened.

Pluspunten: Docsify first caught my attention due to the e-mail tracking and send later, with more granular tracking for document opens and downloads. Installation is a breeze and the plugin is quite nimble and light. It doesn't grossly change or alter the look of Gmail like MixMax does for example.
Compose Window
====
The slight change is shown on the compose window where you'll now find two buttons, one that can turn off and on tracking for each individual thing you want to track - open, clicks, and attachments. You can alternatively, just turn off the entire tracking for the thread as there's a convenient do not track button. Next to tracking options, you'll find a send later function. The Send Later option dialog comes with both presets as well as setting a custom time.
Compose Window Pros +
+ No major alteration
+ Quick and easy tracking options
Sent Mail Tracking

Minpunten: Compose Window Cons-
- The Send Later dialog box can definitely use some better UX/UI. The presets are fine and welcomed, however the confusing custom time send later is a chore to use, and absolutely can see some improvement. The good news here is that the Docsify team is pretty responsive and both the CEO and CSO are active in replying to e-mails/feedback.
E-mail Tracking Cons-
- The e-mail notifications can definitely be improved, where the subject line can be shown either in the subject of the notification and in the body, with a link to the direct message in Gmail
- The browser notifications can definitely be improved, with the subject line in the notification
- The Sent Mail button that is on the left side of Gmail menu should only show e-mails that were directly tracked by Docsify and not all sent mail. This sort of defeats the purpose of filtering what was tracked by Docsify and what was not.

The best tool for Gmail

Beoordeeld op 26-9-2018
Vitalii K.
Co-Founder & CEO
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I've tested a lot of different solutions. Some of them were too expensive (MixMax), some of them were tooo simple (Mailtrack), some of them were tooo hard to use (Yesware) - but after 2 months of research I found the best solution for Gmail.

Pluspunten: The #1 - I love Docsify's design in Gmail.
Really, I've tested 10+ different Email Tracking tools like Yesware, MixMax, Mailtag, Mailtrack, Boomerang and Bananatag - but Docsify is far beyond them in providing statistics in Gmail.
The #2 - Per-recipient tracking.
I usually send emails to a fea ppl, (CEO and Director + Somone from Co-founders) and when I saw who exactly opened my email (not someone opened) I fell in love with Docsify.
The #3 - Email Snippets (Shortcuts) I'm a fan of productivity and I always need to save my time in business and in life. And you know, with Docsify's snippets I save 2-3 hours per week. This feature isn't for everyone, but those who uses are saving tons of time.

Minpunten: The #1 - New Feature I'm really looking forward Reminders. - If a recipient doesn't open my email during 3 days, Remind me. This is something I really need and hope their awesome team will implement it soon.

Amazing tracking email but great extra features for personal and bussiness

Beoordeeld op 5-4-2018
A. R.
Editor
Nieuwsbladen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I can check if people read my email, and open my documents

Pluspunten: Before docsify i use mailtrack, salesflares and other apps. I was looking for a track email opens and choose docsify mainly for mailtracking sistem. Its very good solution if you wanna see if people read your emails and if they click your links - Best mail tracking
- integrate really good with gmail (not annyoing extension like mailtrack.io)
- really good notification
- you can track email open, link clics and document reading (like a word or pdf)
Also have really handy features like schedule emails, templates emails and text snippets. So you save alot of time and work. I use it for personal and bussiness. Also, support is very good and help you with any issue

Minpunten: That only cons i have with docsify is with undo email feature. After send an email, you can undo for 30sec. The issue is you cannot read your email before undo. So you can undo, but cannot read the email. would be nice if you
- can read the email and undo
- undo take the email to draft.
If you undo the email you lost you email

Don't just tame your email, conquer it.

Beoordeeld op 14-9-2018
Educational Director
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I've only just started to use Docsify and I'm already more on top of my email - know who's opened what I've sent and who hasn't, sending emails out when I want instead of when I write them - and there's so much to learn about and use.

Pluspunten: Imagine this: Not only knowing IF the folks you've sent email to have opened them but also knowing when they opened then. And knowing it almost instantaneously.
Knowing if your correspondents opened the attachment(s).
And knowing how long the spent on each page.
Docsify does that. It tracks your email and reports back to you . . . and so much more. Docsify gives you the kind of control you've always wished for - like writing an email now and having sent later,
Docsify does all that via a clean, simple, functional interface.
Should you need help, you get email support, but for reals. Useful guidance provided quickly.
A product that does with it says, performs beyond what I expected, and gives your support when you need it. Awesome!
Get Docsify and get started.

Minpunten: The functionality isn't available on my mobile phone through a native Android app . . . not yet, anyway!

This is the best email and document tracker for sales than any CRM!

Beoordeeld op 6-3-2018
Rommel c. C.
Owner, Creative Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: If you're constantly wondering whether your emails have been opened already or your important links were clicked, this is the best add-on you can invest in. This runs actively in the background and keeps an eye on every emails you send from your inbox. Their support is always responsive and the product is constantly improving with new features. Kudos to Team Docsify for developing a great product for Sales & Marketing!

Pluspunten: If you're constantly wondering whether your emails have been opened already or your important links were clicked, this is the best add-on you can invest in. This runs actively in the background and keeps an eye on every emails you send from your inbox. Their support is always responsive and the product is constantly improving with new features. Kudos to Team Docsify for developing a great product for Sales & Marketing!

Minpunten: Since this is a Chrome browser extension, there was an issue with enabling individual Docsify accounts for when you have multiple Google Mail accounts open in the same browser. This is now fixed and the update was released along with other improvements to the software. Great work, Team Docsify!

Useful and simple

Beoordeeld op 4-9-2018
Mateus D.
Inside Sales
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: They're great data providers, now I know when, where and how my emails and documents were opened, clicked and viewed. I truly recommend Docsify to whoever wants to control all the important information about their emails. This is a complete all-in-one tool.

Pluspunten: This is the best mail tracking and controlling tool. I've tried other tools but Docsify is from far the best of them.

Minpunten: Nothing. It's the best mail tracking tool.

Great Gmail addon with document tracking and productivity tools

Beoordeeld op 17-7-2018
Vojkan C.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: What I like the most about Docsify is the information if message receiver has opened attached document/offer. This enables me to adopt my next response.

Pluspunten: Easy document tracking implementation (just drag and drop a file in email message) which provides you data about email opens, link clicks and documents opens with time spent, nice looking reporting.
There are also Facebook remarketing and chat options available to follow and communicate with client when document is opened, but I haven't tried this feature yet.
There are also productivity tools templates and snippets (text templates you can easily add to email body) and send later.

Minpunten: I'd like to see mail merge option with help of Google sheets, so that users can send the customized messages to many users (Hi {first_name}, I see that you are owner of {property_name} and I'd like to offer you...).
Also, sequences are very the second most anticipated features which will enable users to send a few emails, one after the other in scheduled time.

Must have for Gmail users

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2018
Daniil K.
Marketing Manager
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I checked out a few solutions on the market and found that Docsify is one of the best.
(It's affordable, has nice design & support, and provides some new cool features e.g. PDF tracking)

Pluspunten: There are a few things that I like in Docsify: 1- Comparing to alternatives (I've tested Yesware, Mailtrack, Mailtag & Boomerang) Docsify has PDF tracking
2- Per-recipient tracking (this I found only in MixMax)
3- Awesome and quick support
And as a Bonus - nice design.

Minpunten: There are 2 things that I want to see in Docsify:
1- CRM-BCC checker in Compose email. I want to sync Docsify with my CRM, but not all emails should appear there.
2- Reminders.. I really this feature.

Cool and perspective tool. I'm happy to have all that awesome features in my Gmail now!

Beoordeeld op 28-7-2017
Michelle G.
Sales rep
Vastgoed, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The biggest benefit I got from Docsify is saving of my precious time. Other useful benefits, I think, time will tell.

Pluspunten: I saw Docsify several months ago on BetaList. But I've started to use this Google Chrome extension yesterday when I got the email about their launch. And what are you thinking? My sales rep's life changes in a moment! Really, guys, I'm very grateful to you for this amazing tool. It is so easy to use that I couldn't even imagine. I don't need to go to specific environments or to install any programs on my desktop - all required statistics are in my Gmail. I'm really happy to work with it.

Minpunten: Some features which were listed in extension description are not available now. But I think it's just because of the tool is so young and I hope that they add it asap. (Really want to try more:) )

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Docsify op 28-7-2017

Thank you for the review, Michelle!
You're right, some features are not available now, but we are fixing this moment. We'll be happy to provide you with all new awesome functionality as soon as possible.
Enjoy the Docsify!

Great for sales teams

Beoordeeld op 10-3-2019
Stacey W.
Consultant
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, I enjoy using Docsify.

Pluspunten: Love that I can track my emails without any extra effort. Customer service is great, too.

Minpunten: Great for the price but sometimes the app show false opens, which can really cause problems. I also wish that it had more features such as automatically populating an 'fields' throughout the body of the email. They have this feature but it's not very versatile. They are constantly working to make it better though.

Great alternative to Boomerang

Beoordeeld op 20-2-2019
Valeria T.
PR Manager
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I like Docsify as an email tracker and document tracker. So if you need to know what happens with your content after you click send button - check it out

Pluspunten: If you need to track your sent emails - Docsify is a great option, with a nice visualization! What's more? I love the design and the oportunity to track sent documents. I don't send a lot, but when I send PDFs it's really important to know how clients read that. Used Boomerang for Gmail, but Docsify is better in terms of tracking.

Minpunten: Reminders... waiting for this feature. It's "coming soon", so hope the team will implement it really soon

Give Gmail Superpowers

Beoordeeld op 18-10-2018
Bimbisara P.
Web Designer
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Being able to track emails lets me know how and who is interacting with my emails. This allows me to know who to follow up with and in which way. I also love the saved templates as they save me a ton of time and help me to send quality replies in a matter of seconds.

Pluspunten: - send later; saves me from some accidental situations
- email tracking; great insight into mail activity
- templates; saves a ton of time
- BCC to CRM; get more use out of email data
- Zapier integration; opens up endless possibilities

Minpunten: Nothing really comes to mind at the moment but it would be nice if there was some built-in CRM and auto-responder.

They are building a powerhouse in the Sales and Marketing Email space

Beoordeeld op 20-6-2018
David F.
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I was able to eliminate the cost of HubSpot Sales Pro by moving to Docisfy. It doesn't do everything yet that HubSpot can do but they are well on their way.

Pluspunten: So much about this software that is great, the templates, the snippets, the open, click, document tracking, and the roadmap. Very excited about where the software is headed with website tracking notifications, sequences, and more.

Minpunten: They are moving fast and that means sometimes there are bugs and bumps in the road. The good thing is their team is very responsive to updating and fixing problems quickly.

If you work in sales, the insights docsify generates are priceless!

Beoordeeld op 18-4-2018
Neeraj H.
Data Analytics Professional
Managementconsulting, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Intelligence on prospect behavior when you send them an email.

Pluspunten: Docsify converts the presentations, proposals and marketing materials that you send to clients into web-based documents and gives you analytics on what a prospect opened, where they scrolled, what they read, if they clicked through to any specific links you sent them, which ones, where they went, etc. This allows you to gain intelligence on what parts of your material were really valuable to the prospect and allow you to tune your follow-ups accordingly.

Minpunten: The web-viewable document appears on a docsify URL. Anyone looking up what docsify is will immediately know what the service does and feel intruded upon. The team is working on allowing users to mask the domain to your own domain name. The other con is works only with the gsuite mail.

Eliminate your Email “Open Rate” Worries

Beoordeeld op 13-4-2019
Ron elius S.
Freelance B2B Copywriter for the Food & Beverage Companies
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Remove your Open-Rate worries! Use Docsify.

Pluspunten: I love how Docsify saves you a lot of headaches worrying about your Email being opened by your recipient. Docsify will inform you accurately when your Emails are opened, or your attachments were opened. Tracks your Emails with ease, just a click, and boom, you need to just sit back and hope for the best.

Minpunten: As a Business Professional, our time is packed, and certainly we may forget to send our Emails. I hope Docsify will release its “Remind” features. But that’s it, if it’s taking a time to release, I know Docsify is smoothing up this feature so that we cannot encounter any bugs on the future.

Simple and straightforward UI, a must-have for marketers and sales people

Beoordeeld op 25-7-2018
Alin vlad B.
Growth
Financiële dienstverlening
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Perfect for tracking, templates and following up with clients

Pluspunten: This is a great extension especially when you're sending presentation to check their impact. I mostly use the email tracking tool but seeing when someone opens documents lets you set triggers and follow-up. Great for sales or any time of outreach.

Minpunten: If they add a mass email/ sequencing feature, that would make this tool indispensable, i'm very happy with the tool so far

Excellent email tracking addon for Gmail or GSuite

Beoordeeld op 22-1-2019
Iva N.
Sales and Marketing Manager
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I've been using Docsify for about 10 months for tracking open rates for my proposals and I am very satisfied.

Pluspunten: I love the option to track opens, clicks and even document download and how many pages of the proposal client has read. There are also productivity tools like text snippets and templates that can be easlity used.

Minpunten: The software is still being developed, so sometimes there are down times, but support is very friendly and active.

Very useful product

Beoordeeld op 15-5-2018
Lloyd H.
Managing Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It saves me a lot of time every day and also helps me to track open rates, downloads and link clicks

Pluspunten: The tracking facility, templates and snippets are really helpful and, as i generate more templates and snippets it get beter and saves me more time.

Minpunten: Actually, there is nothing that I dont like about this software. The training tutorials could be easier to navigate and there could be a few more video tutorials but overall no big problem.

Very useful for all Gmail or Gsuite user

Beoordeeld op 3-3-2019
Business Development Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: it helps me to know which are my important customers and which are not

Pluspunten: In love with this software I can track if my mail was open or not , has my client downloaded the proposal /PPt which was sent him , make sure if mail was delivered to client or not , in short its an amazing tool

Minpunten: Sometimes is buggy and downtime , if I can get the time spend by my user it will be great

Data is everything, and Docsify helps a lot

Beoordeeld op 4-9-2018
Leonardo W.
Informatiediensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Very happy with it, it greatly increased my customer service.

Pluspunten: Imagine you work as a freelancer. You send a proposal and the customer says he is not receiving it, or even worse, an unpaid invoice. With Docsify this is all put into the light, since you will know when the receiver opens your email, open the link or the attached file. You can now be sure that is getting it or not. I use this tool EVERYDAY, multiple times a day, and I highly recommend it. If you need to keep track of what happens after the email leave your inbox, this is the tool you need. Docsify runs within as a native Gmail app, so it works all the time.

Minpunten: No cons until this day, the app works perfectly and I use it everyday.

Good email tracking tool

Beoordeeld op 30-8-2018
Aaditya K.
CoFounder
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Ability to see the engagement with email content & attachment - time of open, number of times opened, document viewed etc.

Minpunten: Some corporate mail servers do not allow access to the link - so need to resend attachments the standard way - Time stamp is usually off in the email notification - data is fine on the web dashboard -

Great product!

Beoordeeld op 5-9-2018
Alessandro S.
Privé- en risicokapitaal, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I love the product! It's a startup so sometimes it's buggy (they just released a big update to solve the attachment issue), but it's worth a lot more of what you pay. AAA+

Minpunten: Attachments, dashboard are a bit complicated, but do what they should do.

One of the best sales and email producivity tools in the making

Beoordeeld op 19-1-2019
CEO, Founder
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is average. The excitement of using a great product like Docsify fades quickly when faced with the seemingly never-ending issues with their software. Will be industry leading software once the kinks have been ironed out.

Pluspunten: In-depth tracking. The ability to track document pages viewed gives great insight into which pages of the proposal or document the recipient spent time on, this helps prepare for rebuttals and close more sales. Link tracking and per-recipient tracking with both desktop and email real-time notifications are great. The ability to add Facebook remarketing pixel to document viewers makes this a very well rounded extension.

Minpunten: Bugs. After being featured on Appsumo and other lifetime deal sites, the app has had its fair share of bugs which continue to plague its users with daily issues.

Best for 1on1 interaction with people you care about.

Beoordeeld op 19-4-2018
Jonathan D.
Entrepreneur
Informatiediensten
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Best 1on1 experience between myself and clients / prospects. And seriously great for those times when they say they didn't get the email, or didn't check the attachment ;)

Pluspunten: It is visually great. It has a lower fingerprint in my Gmail inbox than other competitors. Trust me, you don't want a tool going to town and messing with everything. Docsify has minimal impact, and the entire experience is streamlined. I can't explain how well these guys track opened/clicked etc. This is an amazing tool.

Minpunten: Everything I would list here over my entire usage period... has been addressed with updates. Bravo guys.

Insights on every email

Beoordeeld op 26-4-2018
Timo H.
COO
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Just as with "read" receipts in chat messages, I wanted to be more informed with my emails.
Docsify allows me to know if and when an email has been opened and a document has been read.
This way I can plan my next steps based on data. Being able to see live updates when my emails are opened and attachments are read has become integral to my outreach with users, leads, and prospects.

Minpunten: There are still a few bugs in the software, but the team seems to be working to get these resolved and has a great customer support team and keeps communication open.