Gemiddelde scores

4,9 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,9 /5

Over Demio

Demio maakt het voor marketeers gemakkelijk om succesvolle webinarcampagnes uit te voeren zonder het technische gedoe.

Meer informatie over Demio

178 reviews worden weergegeven

Mischa Z.
Online Marketeer
Duurzaamheid en milieu, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021

"Webinars, events and internal comms"

Opmerkingen: Still able to host events in a digital, work from home world.

Pluspunten: The ease of use. Every new user i show this to, or invite to work with demio can host awebinar or presentation within minutes. Since the lockdown prevented us from hosting events internally and for events to get to know our customers we have used demio as a digital alternative.
Im certain we will keep using it even after the pandemic.

Minpunten: More flexibility and interaction with the public.
Would like to create a longer event and schedule it on the calender instead of the standard 1hr block thats is available now.

van Demio op 15-2-2021

Hi Mischa! Ashley here, from Demio. I'm really glad to see you're enjoying Demio's ease of use and ease of set up! I have passed your feedback onto our team and am really grateful for your review! Thank you!

• Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021
Patricia G.
English TEFL teacher
  • Beoordeeld op 18-5-2021

"Webinar software"

Opmerkingen: I'm using Demio to promote my online course and an online community. I found it easy to use and if I had any questions I got a quick response. I got good feedback from my attendees. They liked the reminder emails.

Pluspunten: Basically it did what I expected it to do and some more. Great email management. Screen presentation optimal. Easy to use though it's the first time I'm using it.

Minpunten: They have just added a feature to be able to invite up to 4 attendees on stage. I tried it once but it didn't work. I'm afraid I didn't try it the second time round but they said that they had fixed the problem. One of my attendees who attended on her telephone that she would have preferred to have seen me as well as the chat feature and not have to choose between the two.

van Demio op 28-5-2021

Hi Patricia! Samara here from Demio.

Thanks so much for your thoughtful review! I'm so happy to see you're finding Demio easy to use and you have received great feedback from your attendees.

Sorry to hear about the troubles when inviting 4 attendees on stage. If you're still experiencing any issues after the fix, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team so we can take a further look.
Thank you for also noting your concern about your attendee would have preferred to have seen you and the chat at the same time on their mobile device - I am passing that onto my product team.

• Beoordeeld op 18-5-2021
Soumendra S.
Marketer
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-4-2021

"It is Shady"

Opmerkingen: not so good.

Pluspunten: The third-party integrations are good.
I have seen many tools gicing such integrations.

Minpunten: This tool doesnt have several features. Like in some computers it shows up that you can share specific window screens. But in some computers again it doesnt let you do that. You only got to share the entire screen. Thats so painful in a webinar. You cant turn off the chat. They dont have an app for windows like Zoom. Zoom is way handy. Most importantly, it consumes hell lotta internet bandwidth. Note, I am not talking about the internet storage, I am talking about bandwidth. Where Zoom is way better and a way light weight tool. Like, while testing the connectivity, it will show you the connectivity is excellent. But while being in real time it will show up it is poor. That is painful. Also you cannot pause your screen like you do in ZOOM. you got to disconnect it completely. Again painful. I continuously connect and disconnect, do you think that is something a trainer or host would prefer. Like ZOOM would even load when the network is slightly slower. But demio doesnt give a damn, the webpage will not load itself, it would keep loading forever. Although it is ok in most of the cases, but ZOOM is way better in this coding aspect as well. Overall I feel they are yet to come up with a better compatibility with network, computers and more.

• Beoordeeld op 30-4-2021
Hayley S.
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-2-2021

"Love it! Excited about the new marketing features coming out"

Opmerkingen: Demio has been a great addition to our toolkit throughout this pandemic and allowed us to offer automated and on demand sessions as well as in-person sessions. Using Demio has increased our mailing list. It's been a great solution for a socially anxious community as the tech is really each and they are confident they won't be on camera/audio.

Pluspunten: Demio has been great. Love that you can easily create a landing page that looks great; send out automated reminders with a customised message; link with Mailchimp (should the person signing up approve that, which is probably 50/50); it's lovely that our socially anxious community cannot accidentally turn on their camera, as has happened via Zoom. Replays can be automatically sent out. A great feature is the ability to share handouts for download within the webinar chatbox. Love that Demio are regularly updating their product and sharing their roadmap.

Minpunten: On some video playbacks, the sound seems to have been glitchy. Some people have found it hard to access or hear at times, though I believe this seems to have resolved. Presenters cannot access via a mobile phone. It's more suited to using from a laptop. Would be nice to have the option to have everyone on screen - as we have had to go back to using Zoom for some calls because of this.

van Demio op 2-3-2021

Hi Hayley! Ashley here, from Demio. Thanks a lot for your honest feedback and thoughtful review! I have sent along your comments to our product team. We really appreciate your review!

• Beoordeeld op 25-2-2021
Cody R.
Regional Vice President
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-8-2020

"Great webinar software"

Pluspunten: Ease of use, the automated webinar feature, and no limits on concurrent webinars

Minpunten: A few features missing, but thanks to their open product development board, I’m confident they’ll be implemented shortly

van Demio op 7-8-2020

Hi Cody! Bethany here from the Demio team.

Thank you so much for submitting your review! We're so glad that you're enjoying hosting Automated Webinars with us!

• Beoordeeld op 4-8-2020
Anna P.
  • Beoordeeld op 28-5-2021

"Easy to use webinar platform and amazing customer support"

Opmerkingen: Very satisfied with Demio. I don't have webinar needs very regularly, but I will definitely consider them in the future.

Pluspunten: I chose Demio because I wanted an easy webinar solution, and it definitely delivered. I like the different options for presenting, that it has interactive tools, chat, great statistics, etc. And I was very impressed with the quality of the customer support team. Really responsive, fast and kind.

Minpunten: I didn't like that the reminder emails were not very customizable and the Spanish version could definitely use some improvements.

van Demio op 3-6-2021

Hi Anna Samara here from Demio.

I'm really glad to see you're enjoying Demio's ease of use and are finding success with the Support team!

I have passed your feedback onto our team with regards to the email customizations along with improving the Spanish version. Thank you for your feedback.

• Beoordeeld op 28-5-2021
Chris C.
Optometrist
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-3-2021

"Great product for novice!"

Opmerkingen: Excellent experience!

Pluspunten: We did our first virtual continuing education program and had about 200 people attend. We were very nervous about technical issues. From the start, the setup, registration process, setting up the presentation, going live and the back end data captured were all fantastic! Would highly recommend to anyone setting up larger virtual meetings.

Minpunten: We did not have any issues with the program.

van Demio op 24-3-2021

Hey Chris, Penny here from Demio.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We're thrilled to hear that your first virtual continuing education program went well and look forward to you running more events on Demio!

Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if there is anything else you need. Thanks again!

Jose R.
COO
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-2-2021

"Don't Waste Your Time Vetting... THIS IS THE ONE!"

Opmerkingen: Alas, we've moved on to a more complex platform but will 100% recommend this to anyone just getting started, entrepreneurs, small businesses without a digital team, or anyone who just wants to get their info/product out there ASAP.

Pluspunten: Every element from getting started quickly, getting the support on the things that were unfamiliar, to executing and getting our product in the hands of so many that need it was priceless.

Minpunten: If we didn't need to automate the behavior of participants with the integration of our follow-up email sequences, etc., we would have happily stayed.

van Demio op 2-3-2021

Hi Jose! Ashley here from Demio. Thanks a lot for your thoughtful review! You'll always have a home with us here at Demio, should you ever need us :) Thank you again!

• Beoordeeld op 20-2-2021
Darnell B.
Certified Brand & Entrepreneurship Strategist
  • Beoordeeld op 26-5-2021

"The best & cleanest platform for webinars"

Pluspunten: I most appreciate that Demio allows you to run live *and* automated webinars on recurring schedules. What's also great is you can even share materials like polls, handouts, and redirects during both types of webinars when you want or at pre-determined time stamps. Super helpful stuff.

Minpunten: I find Demio on the pricier side relative to the service you're getting, though the features are pretty great. For example, most people are used to attending free webinars, so you really need to ensure you're getting some solid ROI if you're creating webinars to attract/qualify leads who may eventually purchase your products. (I'm on the $99/mo plan with the automated webinars being the main feature of that tier.)

van Demio op 28-5-2021

Hi Darnell! Samara here from Demio.

Thanks so much for your thoughtful review! I'm happy to see that you've found Automated webinars and sharing materials has been helpful for you.
Your feedback means a lot to us - thank you!

• Beoordeeld op 26-5-2021
Stephen G.
Machine- en installatiebouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 21-4-2021

"Beautiful, easy-to-use product"

Opmerkingen: Great so far.

Pluspunten: The beautiful, user-friendly user-interface. Integrates with Drip and ConvertBox integrates directly with Demio.

Minpunten: Lack of customization for email reminders and follow-ups.

van Demio op 25-4-2021

Hey Stephen, Penny here from Demio!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts on Demio with us.

We're glad to hear that you enjoy the user interface and the integrations with Drip and ConvertKit.

We hear you on wanting more customization options for reminders and follow-ups and I've sent your feedback along to our Product Team for future improvements.

If you have any other questions or if we can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team. Thanks again!

• Beoordeeld op 21-4-2021
Nathan B.
Saddleback Kids Director
Religieuze instellingen, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-3-2021

"Brilliant Platform and Software and will only get better!"

Opmerkingen: The big obvious problem we needed to solve was, "How do we host events when we aren't allowed to host events in person." This gave the best solution and was super fun and created amazing engagement! As we used it more we began to create more consistent and smaller, intimate events that were very rewarding to all involved.

Pluspunten: We used this as a presentation platform to run LIVE events. Being able to have multiple "Presenters" and being able to produce shows, and content in REAL TIME was fantastic! It was very easy to use. I enjoyed the Preparing the Room function in advance where you could upload your content: slides, videos, handouts; all at once before even starting. It took a lot of the stress off. There is also the option to add those things during the session too for last minute changes. The Customer Support Team was very helpful and responsive! We would have 50-200 people in our events. The registration process and being able to customize your registration page for events added a personal touch to every event we did. The Demio team has created a road map of their upcoming features and they are super transparent and listen to suggestions and comments as well. This software is amazing and will only get better!

Minpunten: There were a few instances where videos would restart, however it was all fixed with updates.

van Demio op 24-3-2021

Hey Nathan, Penny here from Demio.

We appreciate your time in sharing this insightful review. So glad to hear that you enjoy using Demio and that our Support Team was able to help you with what you need!

Your continuous feedback and suggestions are so helpful for us to keep finding ways to improve Demio and bring more value to our users. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team if there is anything else you need. Thanks again!

Gina L.
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 29-10-2020

"The only webinar platform I tried"

Pluspunten: I tried a lot of different webinar platforms and Demio by far, was the most up to date of them all. Its platform is incredibly easy to use and very pleasing to look at too. A lot of other webinar platforms are very dated. A major plus for me (because I wanted to set up automated and evergreen webinars) was that Demio allows you to upload your video files directly to it. Other platforms I found force you to do a live recording and use that as your evergreen webinar. Either that or link an existing YouTube or Vimeo video which looks unprofessional and jarring in a webinar environment.

Minpunten: There are a few things I feel are missing from Demio. One is being able to send a replay link to people who attended on-demand or evergreen webinars so they can watch again if they missed it. Another is having the times listed when users register be visible in their local timezone. You can only set a timezone right now. So if you're in a different timezone to the person registering, they would need to work out the actual time of the webinar based on the time-zone displayed. Having said this, Demio have brilliant support and when I flagged this with them, they added it to their suggested improvements area. You can then 'vote' for changes you'd like to see. So I have no doubt these changes will happen in the future.

van Demio op 2-11-2020

Hi Gina! Ashley here, from Demio. Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with Demio. I'm so glad you're finding great success with our 'upload video' feature. Your feedback on what's missing is really important to us and I'll be sure it's passed along to the rest of our product team! Thanks again!

• Beoordeeld op 29-10-2020
Kleo M.
Online Business Strategist
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-4-2020

"Demio is the best webinar solution I've ever seen!"

Opmerkingen: We're using Demio for all our webinars and content recording for our digital products and programs. Whenever we get stuck, we just ask the amazing team on the helpdesk.

Pluspunten: So simple and straight forward to use and highly user friendly. Easy click on or off functions when adding components to your webinars, such as emails or customising your registration pages.

Minpunten: Some more reporting and statistics could be developed for the affiliate section, but I know that this is already in the making.

van Demio op 3-7-2020

Hi Kleo! Bethany here from the Demio team!

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad that you're enjoying using Demio for your amazing webinars!

• Beoordeeld op 30-4-2020
General Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-3-2021

"Demio a dynamic platform for creating your webinars"

Opmerkingen: We use Demio for webinars, conferences, support through screen sharing and for training workshops to our staff in addition to the above mentioned it has become a powerful tool to generate sales opportunities thanks to we can interact much more with our future customers, the main problem we have managed to solve with Demio is the number of participants as it has allowed us to access economic plans with which we can make meeting rooms of up to 500 participants

Pluspunten: Demio is a platform for developing webinars that provides a user experience like no other which you can see first hand once you observe the dynamic and organized interface with which the software has which is focused on electronic marketing, has the right tools to make your webinars a success such as live chat, event management, multi hosts, screen sharing, surveys and more things that will allow the development of your seminars is fluid, apart from this Demio is not an expensive software in relation to its other competitors

Minpunten: It has few options to customize the software and usually users like to adjust the program according to their needs, it still lacks integrations with third parties especially since it is a software intended for marketing, the mobile app for android does not perform well, the free trial is not very complete since many of the features are not available

van Demio op 24-3-2021

Hey there, Penny here from Demio!

Thank you so much for this insightful review. Happy to hear that you find the features in Demio useful for your seminars.

We understand that having more native integrations options and customisations within Demio would be helpful for you and we've shared your feedback with our Product Team.

• Beoordeeld op 10-3-2021
Ernest S.
Multimedia Content Manager
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-12-2020

"Easy and versatile"

Opmerkingen: Demio has been great for our use cases. We began our journey with Demio with 1 program/event in mind, and as we grew and explored we have begun to use Demio for many different use cases. From Marketing to Sales to Customer education and success — we've been able to take advantage of Demio's versatility and different event types to create experiences that span the entire customer lifecycle. The integration capabilities, as well as the analytics provide a great deal of information and capabilities that make our lives easier on the back end, and help us to iterate and refine our webinar/digital event program to make for a great customer experience.

Pluspunten: Demio makes it simple to create and run a digital event. The interface is clean, intuitive, and easy to navigate. The backend is self-explanatory and easy to set up. The actual webinar rooms have great options, are easy to figure out and use, and well-designed for a positive digital event experience. From presenting slides, adding polls, adding handouts, playing videos, looking at analytics, sending automated emails, answering questions, getting a recording of the event, and promoting/sharing the registrations links — Demio makes all of this easy and just a few clicks away.

Minpunten: The video and audio quality aren't always the best. Presentation slides appear blurry, video feed can go in and out, and the audio isn't always clear. Some features seem incomplete, or could benefit from having just a bit more flexibility and personalization, but A/V improvements would make a world of difference.

van Demio op 2-12-2020

Hi Ernest. Ashley here, from Demio. Thank you for this honest review. I'm so glad you're finding Demio easy to use, and are expanding your use cases! Regarding your audio/video feedback, we understand how critical each session is and will reach out personally with our technical support to see what optimizations we can make together. Please keep your eyes peeled for our follow up. Thank you again!

• Beoordeeld op 1-12-2020
Steven P.
  • Beoordeeld op 17-11-2020

"Why I switched to Demio"

Opmerkingen: I switched from GoToWebinar to the easy to set up Demio. The software has a beautiful and intuitive design which I really love. Also, the support time is fast (and fun:)

Pluspunten: Easy to use, reliable and fast support. And clean and beautiful design.

Minpunten: I can't think of any cons, it isn't the cheapest but definitely the best.

van Demio op 24-11-2020

Hi there Ashley here, from Demio. Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! We're thrilled that you're having a great experience with Demio (and a little fun as well)

• Beoordeeld op 17-11-2020
Greg B.
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-9-2019

"Best Online Webinar Platform"

Opmerkingen: I really like how easy and user friendly the platform is to use, not only for my staff but for our customers as well. Using this platform has helped streamline my process making administrative time much less. I'm leaving a review

Pluspunten: I have used two other online webinar platforms before using Demio. The 1st one had such a limited functionality that it did not work for my business. The second one had 2 major crashes when I had over 150 people in my online class on 2 separate occasions. Demio is very reliable. All of the participants in my online classes report how easy it is to use. The data tools included are extremely helpful to my business. I am very fortunate to have this platform to help grow my business.

Minpunten: I have not experienced any problems at all yet. The customer service is excellent and the platform works flawlessly.

• Beoordeeld op 25-9-2019
Ravinder B.
Consultant
Juridische dienstverlening, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-4-2020

"Demio - An Ultimate webinar tool for marketing team"

Opmerkingen: It has been good till now. The marketing team is really happy with the product and its features. It is really a value addition to the existing set of video conferencing solutions we have.

Pluspunten: Demio is an ultimate webinar tool for the marketing team in an organization. The Demio user interface is simple, intuitive, and aesthetically pleasing. Users don’t have to worry about the hassle of hosting a webinar with Demio. Some of the cool features on Demio include joining a webinar using web browser be on computer or mobile (mobile app download is not required), simple user interface, HD real-time streaming with no delay, clear voice and video, Meeting recording, live chat support option with the Demio team, and 24/7 customer care support. Other features I like are actionable insights, automatic replays after the meeting, interactive room and Flexible Registration options for attendees.

Minpunten: HD feature works well with good internet bandwidth. It is a paid app with different subscription plans depending on the features but you can go for a demo version for 14 days to check the usefulness of the product.

van Demio op 3-7-2020

HI Ravinder! Bethany here from the Demio team!

Thank you so much for submitting your review! We love that you and your marketing team are enjoying Demio!

• Beoordeeld op 28-4-2020
Shiv C.
Customer Training Specialist
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-2-2021

"A great software for our USA based sessions"

Pluspunten: Demio is very easy to use and the interface is very engaging for attendees. The value is in the details like being able to make a comment a question and display it when answering- something that zoom webinars lacks. In addition, the reporting is very in depth and extremely easy to use. Makes my life easier when trying to prove the success of a webinar!

Minpunten: We've ran into a few challenges implementing the tool for some of our outside teams in Australia and Europe but Demio's support is top notch and I'm confident we can find a solution.

van Demio op 2-3-2021

Hi Shiv! Ashley here, from Demio. Thanks a lot for your thoughtful feedback. I'm glad to hear you're finding Demio easy to use and engaging for your attendees! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you encounter any further challenges with implementation.

• Beoordeeld op 12-2-2021
Cecilia D.
Coordinador de Marketing
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-9-2020

"Un gran aliado para webinars"

Opmerkingen: Buena experiencia, pero creo que podría mejorar si agregará más herramientas de presentación y revisarán mejor los temas de conectividad a su servidor.

Pluspunten: Administración sencilla, intuitiva y sobre todo no necesito descargar ninguna aplicación; además, han trabajando muy bien el tema de los diseños personalizados con relación al branding. Muy buenos reportes también.

Minpunten: NO TIENE PUNTERO para las presentaciones, podría mejorar las herramientas de presentación. Otro detalle es que presenta problemas recurrentes de conectividad, cada vez que se actualiza la pantalla se pone blanca y no es compatible con algunas versiones de navegadores; algunas veces los expositores deben borrar cookies o entrar como incógnito para poder ingresar, no entiendo por qué?

van Demio op 25-9-2020

Hi Cecilia! Bethany here from Demio.

Thank you for submitting your review! It's so great to hear that you're enjoying our easy webinar set up!

Thank you for the feedback regarding the presentation tools and connectivity! I'll share this with our product team as well.

Since Demio is completely browser-based, internet connectivity can be a big part of the overall webinar experience. We do have some great connectivity tips including using incognito windows! That can definitely help improve your experience.

If you run into any issues, our Success Team is always eager to help! Just send us a chat message!

Thanks again for sharing your experience with Demio! We appreciate you!

• Beoordeeld op 15-9-2020
Lise H.
  • Beoordeeld op 3-3-2020

"I absolutely love the software!"

Opmerkingen: Really happy - both my live and evergreen webinars run smoothly and that's basically all I ask for. I am also really excited about the new insights that are provided. It makes it easier to learn from the webinars.

Pluspunten: I am a longtime webinar user and have tried a lot of platforms out there. I have gotten so frustrated by poor customer service, unstable software and platforms covered in branding even when you pay to use it. So when I found Demio, I was so happy. The process of setting up your webinars is so quick. And what's more, I teach others how to do webinars, and teaching them how to use Demio is so easy.

Minpunten: Not much - I operate from Denmark and often I run into problems with translation on various steps of for example the sigh-up process, but that hasn't been a problem.

• Beoordeeld op 3-3-2020
Prasanna A.
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 28-4-2021

"After trying a few other platform, Demio stood out for my needs."

Opmerkingen: I have been pretty happy with it and decided sign up.

Pluspunten: 1) Ability to upload presentation material such as videos and share them.
2) Ability to do hybrid webinars.
3) Ease of use both for the host and the participants
4) Brading with custom content.

Minpunten: 1) It takes too long to upload presentation material, especially video.
2) There does not seem to a method to create a library of the presentation materials so that I can upload once and share them across multiple webinars.
3) It would be better if on-demand webinars could be enabled so that, optionally, approval by the host is needed before the attendee can view it.
4)The pricing is a bit steep. I wish the pricing model based on the number of attendees and/or the number of webinars. It would make it easier for beginners like us to adapt and grow with it.

van Demio op 2-5-2021

Hey Prasanna, Penny here from Demio!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this insightful review.

We're so glad to hear that you enjoy the simplicity and ease of Demio with regards to custom branding, hybrid events, uploading and sharing of presentation materials.

Definitely hear you on the media library idea that our team is already exploring! I'll be sure to pass on your feedback here as well so they can look into the presentation material upload process, the pricing model, and the possibility of doing registration approval for on-demand webinars.

• Beoordeeld op 28-4-2021
Joe E.
Photo Educator
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-6-2020

"As simple as they come with outstanding customer service"

Opmerkingen: In one word... EXCELLENT. I reached out their customer support team with very specific questions about their technology and where it was hosted - because of several bad experiences I had with other companies. Their team responded quickly and provided every piece of information that I asked for. I am pleased to say that their platform has lived up to all of my expectations to date.

Pluspunten: Demio has a simple and clean user interface that was fast to set-up and very easy to use.

Minpunten: Lack of integrations is the only CON that I have. I really wish there was a pay wall option either PayPal or Stripe. Having to use Zapier is not convenient or ideal.

van Demio op 3-7-2020

Hi Joe! Bethany here from Demio!

Thank you so much for your review! We love that you're hosting your awesome webinars with us!

Thank you for your feedback about using Paypal with Demio directly. We're always looking for ways to provide more value to customers like you! I'll send your feedback to the product team as well.

We appreciate you taking time to submit your review!

• Beoordeeld op 22-6-2020
John H.
Business Development Managre
Industriële automatisering, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-6-2020

"Great way to scale up your company's reach"

Opmerkingen: We are using demio to reach all of our distributors and customers easily especially in the post-covid business world. This has been an extremely valuable tool in maintaining our presence and educating our sales channels.

Pluspunten: Extremely easy to get set up and started. The ability to customize the registration page for your webinar attendees and the metrics available post-webinar make it simple to improve and tailor your future webinars to be even more impactful. Voice quality is much better than skype or MSTeams. We were able to host our most successful webinar our company has ever had in 16 years

Minpunten: Would be nice if you could send unique join links for a group of attendees - for example if we have distributors inviting their customers to our webinar it would be nice to have a unique join link for that distributor so we can see which attendees were invited by each distributor. Other pontial con is that Demio is strictly a webinar platform. Not to be used as a meeting space. Trying to host MS Teams style meetings is not practical. Still a great product

van Demio op 29-6-2020

Hi John ! Bethany here from Demio!

Congrats on your successful webinar! We're so happy that we were able to be a part of this milestone for your company!

Also, thank you for sharing more about your use-case with your distributors! We're exploring ways to track registration sources that would be perfect for this!

Thank you again for sharing your experience with Demio!

• Beoordeeld op 15-6-2020
Ashley C.
Wetshandhaving, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-1-2021

"Demio is more user-friendly and offers better capabilities"

Opmerkingen: We spent a lot of time researching webinar platforms, and we have never regretted purchasing Demio. Highly recommend.

Pluspunten: We love how user-friendly it is. Anyone can easily figure out how to use and customize the webinar rooms. They also offer better features (customize registration page and add logo or background, customize automatic emails, can send replay links, PowerPoints/handouts, call to action links, polls, public and private chat boxes, etc). We have rarely had any issues, and if issues do come up it’s usually something we can troubleshoot on our own.

Minpunten: If we had to pick something that is our least favorite, it might be that the platform is not supported on Internet Explorer. We make sure to let our customers know which browses are supported and send them a video on how to use Demio before it begins.

van Demio op 15-2-2021

Hey Ashley! Ashley here, from Demio. I really appreciate your thoughtful review and am thrilled to see that you're enjoying Demio and the features we have to offer! Thank you for noting your concern about Internet Explorer - I am passing that onto my product team. Please don't hesitate to reach out to support with any questions!

• Beoordeeld op 30-1-2021