Built multiple online stores and was always to make it meet the needs of my clients.

Beoordeeld op 16-3-2018
Executive Administrator
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have been able to build, and more specifically custom tailor, multiple online stores for a variety of clients with relative ease.

Pluspunten: I love that Woocommerce is on Wordpress, and that it supports third-party plugins. They offer a slew of plug-ins themselves. This enables you to build in the features you want, and not have very much added bulk and useless features taking up space on your server. It's almost ridiculously simple 90% of the time, with little need for assistance. On the rare occasion that you might need it, they have a lot of documentation for the program itself as well as their plug-ins. Their customer service is helpful the majority of the time. For a while they would take 1-2 days to reply to an email, and only had email support as an option, but in the past 6-12 months they added live chat and made the experience 100% better. They've even stepped up their game in being more proactive about their support than they used to be also. If you want to have complete control over the look, feel, and data of your site, I highly recommend that you go with Woocommerce.

Minpunten: Their plug-ins are a bit pricey. To be fair, they only have an annual fee, but they are a bit steep depending on the feature that you want. It would be a lot better if they charged a single annual fee or monthly fee, and allowed unfettered access to all of their plug-ins. That way, you wouldn't have a different annual billing date for each of those little extra features you thought of adding later on, nor would the cost be so astronomical. There are often third-party alternative plug-ins, but the issue is that Woocommerce's plug-ins usually work best (as they should since it's their platform). Additionally, implementation of requests for new features on any plug-in or Woocommerce itself seems to be rather slow, and they don't take suggestions via customer service, but rather via forum and user voting.

WooCommerce enables almost anyone to create an online store quickly and cheaply

Beoordeeld op 25-4-2018
Darrin W.
Sole Proprietor
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: WooCommerce is invaluable in helping me deploy an online store, and it has all the features I need run it well (in conjunction with numerous third party plugins). It is always updated, easy to manage, and does not require too much server resources. Best of all, the cost of running a WooCommerce store is much less than other professional platforms of a similar nature.

Pluspunten: What can I say about WooCommerce? It is the best DIY solution for anyone wanting to create a store online of their own - and on their own. And if you don't want to DIY, there are plenty of people offering to do it for you at very low cost. What is great about WooCommerce is it integrates seamlessly with WordPress and the basic functionality in order to makes sales is totally FREE. Of course, if you want to enhance your store and have a really professional-looking one, there are so many plugins/themes both free and paid, that can help you achieve that. And not only that, WooCommerce is always updated so that it stays secure and cutting edge. Everything you need to build a store online is already available in WooCommerce.

Minpunten: Integration with Paypal is not really good. When you need to create a specific checkout page with the specific logo of your store showing on that page, you need to setup an entirely new Paypal account just for it. Paypal used to support multiple Custom Checkout logos under one single Paypal account, but this changed late in 2016. Besides this issue, WooCommerce support takes a while to reply, if you email them with an issue, although paid help is readily available from numerous online WordPress/WooCommerce experts, so you are never really stranded.

Best Shopping Cart

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2017
Megan M.
Sportartikelen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We saved tens of thousands by using Woocommerce to build our online site. We make sales daily thru it and are able to design and setup the site exactly to fit our needs.

Pluspunten: Woocommerce is free and easy to use, so as a business owner I was able to take the time to learn how to use it and create my own website with Wordpress and Woocommerce. I have no web design background, but was able to learn thru google and helpful articles and videos. As a platform, Wordpress is built to be easy to use and have made it simple for developers to create and sell useful plugins. Woocommerce is a great add-on to Wordpress and has allowed me and others to create beautiful and effective shopping carts. If we had to pay someone to custom create and maintain a site for us it would have been tens of thousands of dollars.

Minpunten: Because Wordpress is a free base and countless developers can create their own plugins, there can be a lot of conflicts between plugins. Especially when there are essential or major updates to Wordpress or Woocommerce. This can have a huge impact on a website, and you need to be prepared to test major updates before they go live. One update once changed the entire structure of variable products and created hours and hours of work on the backend for us. You would not see this with a contained shopping cart (like 3DCart), but that's because you pay more for the other services. For the price, Woocommerce is unmatched.

WooPOS is the best POS software on the market for Woocommerce !

Beoordeeld op 5-11-2018
Alphonsus T.
eCommerce Manager
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: If you have a retail business and are looking to link it to an ecommerce platform, WooPOS is the best solution on the market. Prior to using WooPOS I tried web based POS systems on the market such as "WooCommerce Point of Sale (POS)" by actualityextensions and "WooCommerce POS" by kilbot, only to find the them lacking in features, slow and prone to crashing. Having used WooPOS for over a year, I find the software reliable, frequently updated and a key part of bringing my brick and mortar business into the eCommerce space.

Pluspunten: - Full featured POS software with everything our previous POS station had and more.
- Highly configurable allowing for a tailored user experience.
- Follows industry best practices, which initially seemed annoying and unnecessary but much appreciated down the line, when generating reports or tracking stock.
- Robust documentation and Excellent email support. Always helpful with problem solving and developers actively deliver on newly requested features.
- Reasonably priced with no hidden fees.

Minpunten: - You can't modify SKU numbers easily. The workaround after changing an SKU number in WooCommerce would be to delete and re-import the product into WooPOS.
- User interface feels dated compared to market leading POS Software (Vend, Square, Toast)
- It would be nice if WooPOS sold POS display directly or had links to some options. I couldn't find a suitable customer facing POS display, I was advised to use a regular PC monitor but those seem too large.

Closest thing to Perfection

Beoordeeld op 11-9-2019
Stephen S.
Sportartikelen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Really good overall experience. Everything is working very well. It has so many features it is a bit time consuming in getting it all set up just the way we want it.

Pluspunten: Hard to say as there are many very good things to like. Customer Service is simply off the charts. Benny takes care of any issues within a few minutes usually. There are many new tax laws in place now and their system works well with these and it is also adaptable to those that may pop up in the future. Our state makes us collect the state sales tax as well as sales tax for every city and every county that we deliver large products too. This system handles these things with ease. Just need to update it once in a while.

Minpunten: Adding inventory but I don't really suppose it's any better elsewhere.

Super powerful and designed for use for Wordpress and it works great in the software it was written

Beoordeeld op 2-12-2017
Matthew M.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Its a great, powerful peice of software, makes for a very flexible and complete store. But you need to pay to get their, other competitors already offer the options in a monthly paid format and include phone support. But those are different models. Its working for this client and I'm glad they are happy. I would consider it again, but perhaps a little closer eye on the yearly cost.

Pluspunten: I had a client who needed a store and wanted me to build it an host it. Since I use wordpress for all my sites I'd already known about woocommerce. Its allowed me to build a very flexible, powerful store that can do almost anything I ask of it, as long as my client can continue to pay for the yearly renewals.

Minpunten: Its expensive if you run anything more than a very simple store with simple products. As soon as you want to process credit cards, thats a paid plugin, you want to add the cost of goods (a feature free by default in 99% of its competitors), thats paid plugin. I would necessarily call it a full eCommerce solution, more like a solution framework that you need to buy multiple once a year renewing addons. Since its self hosted on your wordpress server you will not have phone support, email/ticket support is pretty responsive though. but you are expected to have moderately high level of tech knowledge.

POS with woocommerce

Beoordeeld op 4-11-2018
Abdilhadi J.
CFO
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: WooPOS is the only system that we found that helped us to work offline with normal POS software, and on the same time integrate with our Woocommerce online store. moving inventory between online and offline stores is very easy. it reduce the duplicate works that we used to do when publishing new products.

Pluspunten: Powerful support with many POS features. easy integration with woocommerce. flexible with acceptable price license model. support Arabic language and can be translated easily. have sandbox training view to play around with system with risk free. multiple reports available and can be exported to excel easily. have multiple currencies that can be used for payments. can generate Purchase orders, quotes and layaway invoices. include vendor and customer management databases. can see historical transactions per customer or products. can customize few screens and have quick lunch buttons.

Minpunten: some features and menus are embeded inside other views like POS screen, there is no central screen that include all the powerful features in one please, so you need time to find the exact location of each feature.

Wonderful simple and effective software.

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2018
Leola S.
1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I was impressed by how I was able to create a customized solution for my client, which has very diverse shipping parameters, including different products, different box sizes, different shipping locations and more.

Pluspunten: I can easily edit any part of our site from the home page to the Buy button. I also like to work to publish beautiful content and create a powerful brand. I like the way to control all my clients. I have the ability to manage the tax account. Also, I like to work on the installation and a simple way to change everything I need there, i also love not having to collect information from the credit card, but I can simply integrate Amazon Pay and Paypal. It creates less responsibility for me and my business at the same time that it allows consumers to shop online safely. Another good part is that you will get the WooCommerce developers at the most economical rate compared to other e-commerce solutions and there are many developers available online.

Minpunten: The platform may need to be updated frequently due to updates that can be an update task while making sure that your current website does not break during the update. In addition, there may be a slight learning curve due to the number of features.

One of the most customizable ecommerce addon

Beoordeeld op 18-7-2018
Scott B.
Web Developer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: What makes Woocommerce greatis the fact that it is higly cutomizable. WIth your every need it can exceed your expectations by far.
Built for speed and custom it is another great tool to work with as a designer.
The easy to install and manage make it for users ideal for small and large shops.
You can manage a multi store from the same dashboard and start making some severe changes.
It integrates perfectly with other plugins and apis

Minpunten: The export data function should be tailored for less fields or make it more compact, it is great for export import in the same ecommerce platform but a nighmare just to upload it to something else.

Easy to use, great results

Beoordeeld op 14-3-2018
Joan V.
Oficial-Administrador
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Good software, useful as well as easy. It's only use is to sell things through a web page and it does it very well.

Pluspunten: It is so easy to use and to integrate in your webpage using wordpress. It allows you to easily create a digital selling platform that will make your business easier to manage, since you will receive an email every time someone buys through Woocommerce. Plus, there are a lot of integrations you can add on it, and you can even allow payments to be done with PayPal or safety payments with credits card, etc.

Minpunten: No major cons, but once we stopped receiving the email every time someone bought something. We tried to solve this but no one could so we had to check manually every certain time if somebody had bought something. After a couple of months, we started receiving the emails again.

My go-to ecommerce plugin

Beoordeeld op 12-1-2018
Chief Product Officer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Woocommerce has made it so much easier for me to set up an ecommerce website for clients, saving me loads of time.

Pluspunten: This plugin has the ability to do most anything you need with an e-commerce website. We've integrated it several ways into sites for ourselves and for clients. From subscriptions, digital products, to shipping products... woocommerce has been able to do it all for us.

Minpunten: There are times when you require something more specific out of the plugin functionality and need to use CSS and PHP code to make it work... which means you need to either be or have at hand a developer that understands those codes.

Woocommerce is a great product that turns any Wordpress site into an online store with a click.

Beoordeeld op 13-7-2018
James B.
Digital Media Specialist
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: WooCommerce has enabled me to set up sales online with very little knowledge of how to do it, or where to start. The cost is low and the support is great. With woo commerce I've started bringing in over average in sales and it keeps growing.

Pluspunten: Woocommerce worked "out of the box" and I was able to set up selling immediately. I've found it to be robust enough for a new seller, with limited experience. And it's been relatively easy on the front-facing side for customers as well.

Minpunten: As I have utilized the software, I've realized that it comes with very basic functionality, and the only way to make it a true, fully-functioning store with the bells and whistles to operate professionally, is to buy an add-on, okay a couple... well several add-ons. The problem with that is Wordpress. If you have any knowledge about Wordpress, the more plugins you utilize the heavier the site gets and the more time it takes to load the site, and the more possible problems can arise. I've had all the plugins for several months, and so far so good (fingers crossed).

We handle all of our customer orders through WC now, and it's mostly issue free

Beoordeeld op 10-10-2017
Steven S.
Co-Owner
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We use it daily to handle all of our customer orders, from payment through order fulfilment and shipping. It's helping us streamline our process and handle orders efficiently.

Pluspunten: Fairly straightforward to use once you get the hang of the order fulfilment process. It has the add-ins we need such as USPS which helps us streamline our process a bit. It's still a bit tedious to fill orders, but it's getting better the more we learn and the more we functionality we enable.

Minpunten: It can be a bit tricky to learn at first, but it's not too difficult. The process for filling orders is still a bit longer and slower than I'd like, but we're learning more and streamlining it all the time.

The blank slate for the best in the industry

Beoordeeld op 1-2-2018
Jonathan H.
Co Founder: Information Systems & Content Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Its the best, it has the best tools to price to ease ratio out.

Pluspunten: Its so stable, well built, FREE and powerful. Its a real barebones solution but you can have a store up and running within hours without having to pay Wix, Squarespace or any other fools a monthly fee. If you think that is great you should see the plugin library.

Minpunten: Its bare bones, it does the job but if you want the better features they cost money. The difference is the money is a once off fee not a SaaS subscription.

WooCommerce has a bit of a learning curve at first.

Beoordeeld op 5-6-2018
Community Editor
Publiceren
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: WooCommerce is robust platform for ecommerce merchants selling basic products. It's easy to set up, the back end has a little bit of a learning curve if you've never used Word Press. Products can be bulk uploaded and updated via CSV which is a great feature.

Minpunten: If you need more than what the basic Woocommerce offers you have to purchase plug-ins to get the functionality you are looking for. This can increase cost depending on how many plug-ins you need to add.

This software has allowed me to sell online in a simple and scalable way.

Beoordeeld op 23-4-2018
Enio G.
Programador Senior
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I highly recommend it!

Pluspunten: It's completely free. The possibilities are immense and all integrated into the same installation of WordPress and WooCommerce. Saving maintenance costs and facilitating site management. It is not necessary to know programming to install and configure Woocommerce, however it is necessary to have basic knowledge about the general functioning of WordPress.

Minpunten: Although the label "Free" may sound wonderful, if you really want to develop your store beyond the basic functionalities it is necessary to invest in add-ons or paid plugins. To get the most out of the platform, it is necessary that the team or responsible person has basic knowledge of the functioning of WordPress and Woocommerce, although in reality it is very easy to configure you need time and knowledge to execute it correctly.

Every WordPress user's dream!

Beoordeeld op 10-7-2018
Margaret S.
WordPress & Digital Marketing Services and Consultancy
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Ideal for WordPress users or developers who prefer a self-hosted, and plug-in friendly e-commerce set up. Not ideal for first-time users or no website backend familiarity.

Minpunten: One major consequence I think that sets WooCommerce from drag and drop e-commerce builder these days is that when a bug happens, you need to contact their developers/support to fix the issue (if you cant fix it), so you need to wait a while. Sometimes its fast, other times it takes days.

Easy to use for beginners & vets

Beoordeeld op 25-5-2018
Georgeann L.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Built my entire website with it.

Pluspunten: I was able to use this platform with very little knowledge on how to build a website. Now that I have been using it several years, it's still easy to use... customizable features are easy to find and plug in. I get lots of compliments on my website.

Minpunten: Some of the templates can be a little cumbersome; however there are plenty to choose from and you're sure to find something that will work for what you need!

WooCommerce changed my life

Beoordeeld op 12-7-2018
Managing Director
Detailhandel
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Rewind 6 years ago, I had an idea for an online store. I had no money but loads of time to play with. I chose WooCommerce and never looked back. Still today, it's what I use on every ecommerce project. It absolutely rocks, fullstop.

Minpunten: There really isn't much you can dislike about WooCommerce itself. OK sometimes it can be a little slow if your site isnt optimized, but that's down to WordPress and PHP rather than WooCommerce

I have used it for few times and all of them were good

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2017
Anna J.
Co Founder
Design en ontwerp
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I really like the fact that you do not have to know anything about programming to use woocommerce. I like the fact that it gets upgraded all the time and I can change and upgrade things anytime I want really easy.

Minpunten: If it is your first time using woocommerce it will take you some time to get into it and understand how it works but it is like this with everything, but it is much easier than learning to program yourself ! :)

Amazing support... Amazing service

Beoordeeld op 18-9-2019
Faisal M.
Automotive, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The software can have features added on the fly and the best customer service ever.

Minpunten: I like everything...there has been been I time I called customer support and they not answer.... I have called over 500 times in the past 6 months.

I have setup and implemented WooCommerce for a nonprofit selling its curriculum.

Beoordeeld op 28-7-2018
Information Technology Specialist
Religieuze instellingen
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: With us assortments it's assorment of add-ons, I found it easy to solve all the problems that I have faced. I like that the base of WooCommerce is free and you only have to pay when you need special circumstances.

Minpunten: While it's not wooCommerces fault, I found it a little difficult to make the software match our business practices. This is likely unique to the organization, however

A superb EPOS System

Beoordeeld op 23-9-2019
Chris G.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have managed to integrate our shop sales and inventory with our online sales and inventory.

Pluspunten: Woopos is a fully functioning class-leading EPOS system in its own right. It stands up there with the very best in terms of functionality, ease-of-use and features. When you link it to a Woocommerce website, th magic really starts to happen.

Minpunten: Nothing to not like. Any features we thought were missing have been sorted by the dev team.

WooCommerce has been a great product for me so far. I have been using it to manage my online store.

Beoordeeld op 10-7-2018
Sherif muhammad S.
CO Founder & CEO
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This software benefits me in whole lots of ways. I use WooCommerce to manage my online store. It helps me generate lots of sales. I am very happy and satisfied with it.

Pluspunten: The support for digital downloads of online contents, the security and also the perfection for mobile and PC users.

Minpunten: So far, i am 100% ok with WooCommerce and the functionalities it provides me with. I am very satisfied.

Our favorite cart software.

Beoordeeld op 14-4-2018
Brian A.
Director of Sales & Marketing
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easy to get the hang of if you want an ecommerce website. Lots of templates out there to get for it too.

Pluspunten: It is simple, clean and effective. We now have four websites that use it. I highly recommend it over other carts for sure.

Minpunten: Takes way too many plugins to give the cart what I think should be basic functionality already built in. Some of these plugins are not cheap either.