Gemiddelde scores

4,7 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,9 /5

Over Safesite

Gratis, gebruiksvriendelijke oplossing voor digitale veiligheid voor personen en teams die willen samenwerken, papierloos willen werken en de veiligheid willen verbeteren.

Meer informatie over Safesite

84 reviews worden weergegeven

SAFETY OFFICER
Plastics en kunststoffen, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-10-2019

"FREE & FRIENDLY"

Opmerkingen: Overall the apps were very helpful in terms of reporting any incident. That is the most of it we like because before this we had a problem that after-hours then the safety team will be notified with any incidents.

Pluspunten: The interface on the web is clear which the management could see the overall status of our sites.
We received a full report every day.
Ease our internal accident report.
Although it is free, most of the features can be used.

Minpunten: No phone notification sounds like maybe a "ding!" sound or whatever when someone lodges any report.

• Beoordeeld op 18-10-2019
Nicholas L.
Safety Director
  • Beoordeeld op 23-10-2019

"Safety Management System (Safesite)"

Pluspunten: One of the greatest attributes of the software is the metrics that the software provides. The Safety Management System (SMS) has the ability to track all inspections, observations, hazards, and meetings through the lifecycle of the project. The system allows metrics to be reviewed whether its last week's findings or for the last 6 months. This function gives teams the ability to analyze findings to perform a Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) trend analysis. With this trend analysis, teams can focus on key HSE issues.

Minpunten: One con is the ability to add points of contact (POC) automatically into their respected team/project. If the POC is invited to the project but doesn't follow the necessary onboarding steps, then the POC is never added to their respected team/project. This con leaves a gap in the hazard notification process to alert the respected POC that there is an issue that needs to be corrected.

• Beoordeeld op 23-10-2019
Brennan H.

"Safesite App"

Opmerkingen: Awesome, easy way to keep up with safety on a job site.

Pluspunten: Easy to access in the field and on the go.

Minpunten: It's glitches I decent amount. Could be bad cell reception in the field but works well for the most part.

Luke M.
Builder III
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-5-2020

"Convenient & intuitive Safety Inspection app"

Opmerkingen: My two biggest benefits with the app are first the convenience factor day to day, allowing me to perform safety inspections and document job risks being corrected in real time. Secondly, overall the app has been a very useful tool for our organization in our Safety Program, and the Safesite team has been great with taking feedback and making improvements to the product for our end use as their customer.

Pluspunten: I use the Safesite app on the worksite to perform my weekly safety inspections. It is incredibly convenient and easy to perform safety inspections in real-time, document safe jobsite observations as well as risks that need to be corrected. The app is so much better and convenient than pen and paper safety forms that we used before in our Safety program. This tool has helped create a culture of safety within our organization and with our trade partners. This is a very important, and sometimes overlooked aspect of the home building industry.

Minpunten: The first versions of the app had some functionality issues, and navigation around risk/hazard observations was repetitive and little confusing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
and the Safesite team have done a number of updates to the app in the past year and the issues are gone. Functionality and layout on the app is much smoother with the current updates.

• Beoordeeld op 2-5-2020
Chris H.
Construction Manager V
Bouw, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-5-2020

"Safesite review"

Opmerkingen: Overall it is a great tool to get our Nashville division onboard with overall jobsite safety.

Pluspunten: How user friendly it is, and whenever I have a question, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always quick to guide me through what I need.

Minpunten: The grades that are given do not seem to have any metric to them. I am the Nashville safety director, and I get a lot of questions from other construction managers about why they have a "D" rating for their community when they are always completing their inspections per week. I also often get a community that is put into the Nashville division, it is not hard to remove, however it does get somewhat annoying doing it every week.

• Beoordeeld op 1-5-2020
Rick H.
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

"Satisfied customer"

Opmerkingen: Great experience and I would recommend it to others in my field.

Pluspunten: Safesite is an easy to use app. It gets the information out in timely manner and is very helpful in communicating with our trades.

Minpunten: Sometimes when using the "meeting" function it can be slow to respond and confusing.

George H.
Bouw, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

"Great software"

Opmerkingen: Overall I have had a great experience with Safesite. I love the email reminders, and how easy it is to use.

Pluspunten: I like the availability of having it on you phone or tablet, enabling us to have it on the site with us at all times. This gives us the opportunity to take a picture, and log any information need right there on the spot.
That ability to digitally have all the information needed in the case of an OSHA inspection, rather than having the paper forms in a binder at the office, also makes it an amazing tool.

Minpunten: Some of the topics do not pertain to my particular line of work. I feel that if there was an area that you can set up a filter, to have only what I can use on my site on a normal bases, it will help select a meeting topic easier.

James T.
Nat production manager

"Ease of use"

Opmerkingen: Safesite has been proactive in learning the needs of the customer.

Pluspunten: The software is very easy to use, navigation through the app and site is very direct.

Minpunten: There are enhancements that team is working on that will only make the product better.

Justin F.
Builder

"Justin Franks review"

Opmerkingen: Safesite is easy to use and your staff quickly answers any question we may need.

Pluspunten: Easy of use, friendly staff. I have been too two trains on the software and it was a pleasure working with your employees.

Minpunten: On Inspection, when selection a pass or fail on each item. Make it automatically jump to the next inspection item when done

Jeff Y.
Superintendent

"Great product"

Opmerkingen: Instead of doing all your work in the office, you can now do it in the field

Pluspunten: Easy to use and no paperwork, all done on your phone.

Minpunten: Not every trade is on there, When i'm doing my site work and i'm looking at fire sprinklers there's nothing on there for fire sprinkler trade or Stone workers that apply stone to exterior walls.

Nick W.
Superintendent

"Safesite review"

Opmerkingen: Overall I am pleased. For construction personnel we need to have things user friendly as construction is fast paced. How ever, I am pleased with the product and becoming more familiar the more I use it.

Pluspunten: It brings items to by attention that I would not normally be aware of. I also like that I can add a photo to a hazard or observation. Having all my safety and QC notes readily available and at my finger tips is great. This app lets me capture items and close them out if need be in real time.

Minpunten: I would like all of our listed safety and QC items to be in order. It would also be easier if the QC items were separate from safety. When out in the field "I" don't like to be held up looking at my phone and scrolling through looking for a specific inspection or hazard item. It causes me to wait until I get back to my desk. If they were all numbered and in order we could get used to knowing where they are and save time scrolling.

Dennis T.
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-5-2020

"Safesite Android App Review"

Opmerkingen: As a user, this reminds me to complete required inspections on a weekly basis. Support has been OK in the past (setup problems from long ago), however they have not been needed in about two years, so that speaks well to the robustness of the product.

Pluspunten: Safesite as an application is fairly easy to use. The development team tends to update the product's (app) user interface with little warning, meaning that it changes in subtle ways from month to month.

Minpunten: Weekly reminders equivalent to "Hey! It's Wednesday! Have you checked your Safesite?". I walk my required inspections on Monday - check the report status before you send more unneeded spam to my cellular notification tray! Safety resource lookups like internal company policy or OSHA tabbed pages should be available on a question-by-question (for targeted inspections) basis for reference.

• Beoordeeld op 4-5-2020
John R.
Site Superintendent
  • Beoordeeld op 9-11-2019

"Safe site works."

Opmerkingen: My experience using Safesite has been a positive one. There are always apt to improve and help solve any issues that might occur

Pluspunten: Helps keep track of incidents on job.
Quick reminders for safety checks.
Easy to access and navigate.
Great support.

Minpunten: There’s really no cons I can speak of. Other than having to track and monitor safety on full grown men and women. That should know better. But that is what we do to keep people coming back and quality of life at a high standard.

• Beoordeeld op 9-11-2019
Timothy R.
senior construction manager
  • Beoordeeld op 17-10-2019

"safesite compliance great tool for success in osha management"

Opmerkingen: very helpful tool used by all affiliated trades keeping personnel and businesses safe

Pluspunten: accessibility to osha approved weekly inspections and trade connectivity

Minpunten: I am in area with poor reception up in mountains so inspections don't always get uploaded when closed